The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 25

“I was born on April tenth, nineteen eighty six at Saint Luke’s Presbyterian Hospital to —” April droned until Cassie cut her off.

“Stop. Too far back. Where did you first meet Jewel?” Cassie questioned.

“We were cellmates in Juvie.”

“That’s impossible.” Marie interrupted. “Jewel’s only other cellmate was a girl named Rosalee. She was released a few days before I arrived. That’s how Jewel and I got paired up.”

“Jewel changed her name Sis.” Jasmine gently reminded Marie. “Maybe April did as well.”

“April, what was your full birth name and did you ever go by ‘Rosalee’?” Cassie ordered.

“April Rosalee Summers. I started going by Rosalee when I was twelve and switched back to April after leaving Juvie.”

“Why were you sent to Juvie and how did you meet Jewel?”

“My Dad was killed during the Gulf War in ninety one. He was a Reservist. When I was ten, the life insurance money ran out and my Mom had to take a second job to provide for us. She was gone for so much time, that I started hanging out with the wrong type of people. When I hit high school, I got involved with a gang. For my final initiation, the other girls and I had to rob someone. The person they chose was an elderly lady.

We jumped out and I threatened her with a knife while another girl grabbed her purse. The other two girls ran, but I saw the woman begin clutching her chest. She started to have a heart attack. I stayed with her and administered CPR, which I learned in Girl Scouts, until the ambulance arrived. I was hailed a hero until the police watched the surveillance tape and then I was arrested. I was too scared to name the other girls involved. It was an election year and the DA, to prove he was tough on crime, pushed for a harsh sentence. Julie, as she was known then, was my cellmate for the last three years I was there.”

“What did you do after you got out?” Cassie continued questioning.

“I went back to my Mother. I was scared about what she would do to me. However, she welcomed me back with open arms. Life was slowly getting back to normal when my past reared its ugly head. The gang I was involved with started trying to get me back in. They threatened my Mother’s life if I didn’t comply.

We fled in the middle of the night to a different town. I dyed my hair and went back to my original first name. It was hard on my Mom but she didn’t complain. We used the money that my Mom had scrimped and put aside for my college fund.”

“So why did you hook up with Jewel again?”

“My Mom got sick later and the Doctor recommended that she move to Arizona. I couldn’t do it on my own. Jewel and I have a special email account that we use to stay in touch with each other. We only really use it to see if the other person was okay or needed help. I asked Jewel to help me and she did. I couldn’t pay her back right away, but she said not to worry about it. She said that I could pay her what I could, when I could. Then, about six months ago, Jewel offered to erase what I borrowed if I helped her out by dating Frank. She was having trouble getting closer to Steve and needed Frank to not be hanging around all the time.

It was nice. Frank is a sweet and carrying guy that most girls would kill for, but he’s not really my type.”

“And who is your type?”

“You are.” April answered.

Cassie remembered when Jewel told her that she had experimented a few times in Juvie and now had an idea with whom. “So why did you break up with Frank?”

“I was over at Frank’s place three weeks ago and found a receipt from a jewelry store. The item was going to be inscribed to me. I got curious and called them. They told me it was for an engagement ring. I panicked and lashed out at Frank to drive him away. When Jewel found out, she threatened to tell my old gang where my Mom was living if I didn’t get back together with Frank until after the wedding. She had taken letters from my place with my Mother’s address on them. I used up all I had to move her there, so I couldn’t afford to move her again. I owe it to my Mother to keep her safe.

It took me a few days but I reluctantly agreed. I found out from Jewel that he was on a date. I drank to build up my courage and went to the restaurant. There, I saw him with her.” April pointed at Marie before continuing. “And realized she was the one for him. But unless I could get Frank back, my Mom wasn’t safe. I was too drunk in the restaurant and I blew it. Since then I have tried everything I could think of. I was getting more and more desperate until Frank called.”

The Sisters sat there a few minutes, in silence, before Marie spoke up.

“Please wake her up Sis.” She requested. “But don’t do anything to her yet. You can still alter her later if necessary.”

“Are you sure?” Jasmine asked.

“Yes Sis. It’s my fault she was dragged in. I want to talk to April with her as herself. No changes.”

“Okay.” Cassie agreed. “But with a few caveats. April I want you to remain calm. Do not attack us and do not discuss with anyone but us the conversation we are about to have. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Cassie woke up April and hoped her little Sister knew what she was doing.

“Where’s Frank?” April demanded as she awoke, confused. “And what drug did you use on me?”

“Excuse me?” Marie inquired.

“Don’t play dumb.” April exclaimed. “I may not remember what happened or what I said, but I know the symptoms. I feel the same way now that I feel after the dentist uses Midazolam on me. Whatever you got out of me was all lies.”

The Sisters smiled at April’s assumption about what had caused her disorientation. They decided not to correct her.

“We are not the police.” Marie said. “Frank is not here and he is not involved. I’m sorry we had to fool you. We haven’t been formally introduced.” She put out her hand. “I’m Marie Kelly, Jewel’s cellmate after you.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” April said in a slight panic. She was now afraid that maybe her old gang sent them.

“Yes you do. Don’t worry. No one else knows.” Marie smiled gently. “Did you have bed one ten or one eleven?”

“One ten. Who was the Ward Matron?” April challenged.

“Big Mama Morton. I heard she started to use that name after seeing the musical Chicago. Her real name is Martha Lipshitz.” Marie answered and saw April relax a little. “So you stuck Jewel with the bed with the broken spring in the middle.”

“As I assume she did the same to you.” April smiled for a moment and then frowned. “How come Jewel believes you are her real Sister? She is an only child.”

“She is. She has amnesia.” Jasmine chimed in. “I’m Steve’s Cousin Jasmine. After Jewel was admitted to the hospital, I went to her place to get clothes for Jewel to move in with Steve. While there, Marie showed up and explained to us why Jewel has been acting the way she has. We devised the story of Marie pretending to be her Sister to keep an eye on her. We are helping her to find true love and to save my Cousin.”

“And you are?” April asked Cassie, trying to figure out why she was dressed like Frank.

“Cassie. I’m the one who ‘drugged’ you.” Cassie answered. “I am Jasmine and Marie’s friend.” She continued with a little difficulty. It was getting harder for all of them not to use the “S” word to describe their relationship. “I used a voice modulator to sound like Frank and sprayed you when you opened the door. By wearing clothes like Frank, I made you believe that I was him and you let us in.”

“What happened to Jewel to change her? She used to be so caring. However, she has never really told me a lot about what happened after she got out of Juvie.” April asked with concern. “I guess that Jewel and I aren’t as close as you and she are.”

Marie spent the next half hour telling April about Derek betraying Jewel and how that changed her. April explained to the Sisters about her arrangement with Jewel in further detail.

“I guess that’s why she kept you in the dark.” Marie finished up. “She was probably afraid that you would do the same thing I did. I’m sorry I brought you and your Mother into this mess.”

“Don’t be. I caused it by being a wild child in my youth.” April ruefully acknowledged. “So what happens to my Mother if Jewel gets her memory back and she still plans to go ahead with her scheme?”

“We’ll take care of her. Please don’t mention to anyone what we are doing.” Marie requested as she handed April the envelope from Jewel’s house. April opened it. Inside were the correspondences from her Mother that Jewel had taken. “And here is my number. You can call anytime for Jewel status updates or just to talk.”

“Also,” Jasmine suggested as she handed April four hundred dollars, “If you are still concerned, send your Mother on a mini vacation for two weeks to be on the safe side. Or go out there and visit her.”

“Thanks. Please don’t tell Frank why I—” April started, nervous.

“What? That you cared enough about him that you had to let him go to find his true love?” Marie said with a warm smile. It caused April to smile back. “That’s up to you to tell him. I would wait a few weeks though.”

“Thank you again.” April said as she opened the door to let them out. “And good luck with your plan.”

“And thank you.” Marie answered as they left.

“Are you sure you want to do this now?” Roger questioned Lydia as he removed his shirt. She was wearing only a short blue silk robe that showed off her killer legs.

“I didn’t get a chance to go to my kickboxing class today. This will be the next best thing.” She grinned. “And don’t hold anything back.”

“Alright.” Roger grinned back. He removed his socks, shoes and belt. He then bowed to Lydia and adopted a defensive stance.

“Remember; don’t hold anything back because I’m your girlfriend. Think of me as any other opponent.” Lydia warned as she attacked.

“Hard to do when you’re not wearing any underwear and your robe is that short.” Roger gibed as he blocked her kick and lightly pushed her aside. “Besides Jujutsu is more of a defensive art than offensive. You use your opponent’s own energy against her.”

“I need all the advantages I can get.” Lydia retorted as she took another run at Roger. “And I need you to have energy for later.”

This went on for fifteen minutes before a sweating and glowing Lydia whipped her robe off and husked, “Enough foreplay. Let’s get to the real workout.”

Grinning, Roger grabbed Lydia and carried her to the bedroom. He sat her down on the bed. Lydia began to remove Roger’s pants and underwear together. After Roger stepped out of his clothes, Lydia leaned forward and began to use her mouth on Roger’s carnal Bo staff. When it was ready, Lydia leaned back to allow her womanhood to receive the rewards that her mouth had created. Roger took his time to increase Lydia’s pleasure before releasing in her. Lydia’s multiple orgasms opened inside her like a row of blossoming flowers. Each erotic bloom was bigger than the last. She lovingly looked at Roger a while later and requested, “Same time tomorrow?”

“Why wait that long?” Roger grinned as he kissed Lydia. She could feel his staff rising again.

“Off the top of my head I can’t think of a reason.” Lydia agreed as she prepared for Roger to plant another orgasm bulb to blossom in her.

“Do you think Jewel has another backup plan in place Sis?” Jasmine questioned Cassie during the ride to drop her Sisters home.

“I hope not.”

“So why not give Jewel her memory back now and question her again?” Marie asked from the back seat.

“If I do, we would have to wait over two months before I could take her memory again. You can’t do that drastic of a memory restructure too many times too close together.”

“Sorry Sis. There’s a lot about magic that I need to learn.”

“As do I. Although I’ve been doing magic for seven years, I’ve only scratched the surface. I’m going to hate what happens in seven months.”

“What Sis?” Jasmine and Marie asked in unison.

“My sabbatical will be over and Abigail begins training me again.”

“Sabbatical?” Marie said, puzzled.

“I took a year off from my studies before delving into higher level white spells. If you think I’m powerful now, wait until I learn to cast some of those. The stronger the spells you learn and master, the stronger you become. To be safe, Abigail wanted me to be at least twenty four before concentrating on those spells. That way my body should be ready.”

“Why, what could happen?” Jasmine inquired.

“If I’m not ready, I could do major damage.”

“How much damage?”

“Remember when you didn’t rip the page up after you cast your first spell and the small bang that happened?”

“Yes.”

“Multiply that by about a million.”

Jasmine glanced at her Sister to see if she was kidding. She wasn’t.

“So why learn them?”

“Because I don’t feel complete. There are times I feel like I’m Supergirl who has lost the ability to fly. Also, there may come a time that you or others will need me to be able to cast those spells. I need to be at my full potential.”

“’With great power comes great responsibility.’” Marie quoted.

“Exactly.”

“Is that why Miss Boyd said that it would seem like she was going too slowly in the beginning?” Marie asked. “She wants to make sure we are ready?”

“Yes. However, one of her past students didn’t want to wait. She had a red level male student back in the fifties who thought he knew it all. He became impatient with the speed at which they were progressing. Abigail was still teaching him low level spells after six months, when he demanded to be taught ‘real’ magic spells. He scared her and Abigail didn’t know how to handle him anymore. She decided to bind his powers until she could find someone else to take over his training. What happened next....” Cassie trailed off.

“What Sis? What happened next?”

“Paddy told me. Abigail doesn’t talk about it ever. Before she could entrance him and bind his powers, he physically attacked her and knocked her unconsciousness. He fled her house with one of her higher level spell books. When she came to, she called Paddy to see if he could reason with him. Paddy arrived in time to see the aftermath. The student’s house was essentially gone. The paper listed it as a gas explosion, but Paddy detected residual magic a block away. She stopped teaching for five years before Paddy coaxed her to start again.

Since then she had refused all male students. If it wasn’t for her oath and us being his Sisters, I don’t think she would be teaching Squirt.

I almost started down the same path myself but luckily Abigail had Barry to help stop me before I got too far out of control. Paddy explained to me later that some magic users, when they first start out, get a condition that causes them to become ‘power drunk’ and they won’t listen to reason. It’s not permanent and usually passes in a week. At the time, we thought it was a mood swing.”

“Why didn’t you tell us about this before?” Jasmine softly demanded.

“Would either of you have changed your decision about being Sisters or a witch?”

“No.” Jasmine conceded.

“Not really Sis.” Marie also agreed. “I know you would never put me in harm’s way.”

“And I never will.” Cassie smiled.

“Is that also why Abigail punished you so harshly when you were younger?”

“Yes. I surpassed Abigail ability wise three years ago, and there’s nothing she can do to me now. However, I respect her enough for all she has done for me to continue to heed her counsel. In a way, she’s more of a Mother to me than a teacher.”

“Well considering all of our Mothers, I can’t think of anyone else better to have.” Jasmine commented as she turned down the street to drop off Cassie.

“How was your date?” Francesca asked Amy as she entered their shared bedroom. Amy plopped down onto her bed with a small smile.

“It was good.” Amy answered like there was more.

“Except for?” Francesca prodded.

“The goodnight kiss was too short.” Amy complained.

“I am surprised that Ben kissed you at all on the first date. According to Liam and Tommy, he is shy around girls.”

“Well...” Amy sheepishly grinned. “I didn’t say he kissed me. I kissed him.”

“Amy, you did not!!”

“Why not? He gave me his letter jacket. That’s the same as saying we are going steady. So I thanked him. At first he was surprised, but then he got into it.”

“How long was too short?” Francesca asked, amused.

“It only lasted seventeen seconds. I was hoping for at least twenty.” Amy pouted.

“Did he say anything after?”

“He said ’Wow!’” Amy confirmed with pride. “It’s amazing what a difference a little over a week makes.” Amy continued as she began undressing and started to get ready for bed.

“How do you mean?” Francesca inquired.

“About a week ago, we both were miserable. We had no real social life and you were homesick. Now we both have caring boyfriends, you’re staying and I am doing better in school.” Amy grinned as she put on a pair of pink sleep boxers and slipped on an oversized purple t-shirt. “It’s almost as if we picked up a guardian angel or something.”

Francesca smiled and thought, “Or a family of caring witches.”

“See, I told you that we didn’t need a spell to have mind blowing sex.” Samantha chided Jasmine after they got in the shower. Samantha had proved her point by giving Jasmine a full service inspection with her tongue when the alarm went off this morning.

“You right Sammie.” Jasmine conceded with a satisfied smile. She then kissed Samantha deeply. “Allow me to return the favor.”

Jasmine maneuvered behind Sammie and knelt. She then began to plant soft kisses on Sammie’s derriere as her right hand gently began massaging Sammie’s nether lips. Sammie leaned forward and braced herself against the wall below the shower head. After a few minutes, Jasmine placed her hands on Sammie’s hips. Jasmine began to rise as she trailed a row kisses up to, and settling on, the nape of Sammie’s neck while returning her right hand to its previous task. Sammie’s moans of pleasure could now be heard over the stream of water pulsating on her chest. She leaned back against Jasmine’s body. Jasmine increased the speed of both her kisses and her hand gestures until she felt Sammie release her pleasure and began sliding down.

“Easy Sammie.” Jasmine spoke into her ear as she held her until she could feel Sammie regain her balance. They finished the shower in silence before heading back to the bedroom to get dressed.

After saying good bye to Jasmine’s Father, the relaxed and satisfied pair headed to the train station. Jasmine kissed her lover off to work before heading back to finish her story boards for her Friday deadline.

“Let me get this straight.” Rhino demanded after Brickhouse cornered him in the locker room. “You want me to help you protect that prick?”

“It’s your fault that Liam’s in trouble.” Brickhouse reminded him. “Also, if you don’t, then you’ll get blamed and lose your scholarship.”

“But I hate him!” Rhino snarled. “And I hate you!”

“Do you hate us more than possibly not playing in the NFL?” Brickhouse queried. “Because it sounded to me like Tiffany won’t stop until your future is destroyed.”

“I don’t understand what her problem is with me.” Rhino groused.

“You cheated on her, you dumb ass!!” Brickhouse exclaimed, exasperated.

“She knew what I was like before she dated me.” Rhino protested.

“Still that’s no excuse to treat a girl like crap.”

“Anyway, I can’t be in a fight without a helmet.” Rhino smirked as he pointed to his broken nose. “You saw to that yourself last week. Even a light tap for the next week will cause me to fold like a house of cards. I’ll go, but if punches start flying, you’re on your own.”

“I’ve already have three of our teammates that have agreed to help me. I figured you would want to be there to protect your reputation.” Brickhouse said. “She’s going to arrange the attack on Saturday. We’ll follow her after the game and put an end to this then. Remember, keep quiet. I don’t want anyone else to know.” Brickhouse warned as the pair left the locker room.

However, the gym teacher had forgotten his clipboard and had sent Tommy to retrieve it. He had heard the whole conversation and decided to tell Liam at lunch, in private, what he found out.

“Thank you for meeting with me.” Abigail smiled as she approached the table. Although she wasn’t dressed as formally as the restaurant appeared to expect from its patrons, the fact that she was Bruce Kane’s guest apparently made up for it.

For the fifth straight day she had awakened with her undergarments erotically drenched from her dreams involving Bruce Kane. Abigail decided that she couldn’t wait any longer and called Bruce Kane’s office to try to meet with him. She was surprised and delighted to find that he had informed his assistant that if she ever called, to put her thru immediately.

“No trouble.” Bruce Kane smiled back as he rose to greet her. The smile caused Abigail’s heart to start racing as they sat down. “It was either lunch with you or with one of my lawyers. At least you won’t charge me five hundred dollars for the hour.”

“No, my rates are far more reasonable.” Abigail agreed with a laugh. She then realized that she was using a flirty laugh and stopped. Then she got serious. “I want to apologize for my behavior on Saturday.”

“Actually, I need to apologize to you.” Bruce Kane confessed after the waiter took their order. “I should have never given you all that wine; despite you saying that you could handle it. You were my guest and I let you down. Please forgive me.”

“I will if you do me one wee favor.” Abigail smiled. “Please tell me all of what we talked about and did on Saturday. Please leave nothing out.”

“How could I say no to that smile?” Bruce Kane asked and then got embarrassed because he had said it out loud. His expression made Abigail melt a little inside.

“Err, you told me about late nineteenth, early twentieth century Ireland. Then I told you about Jasmine growing up. We sang a song that was popular around nineteen eleven and made a toast to finding true love. You let me ramble on about my divorce for a long, long while.

By this time, you had consumed the first bottle of wine. At your insistence, I left you alone to get the second bottle from Jasmine’s bedroom. When I returned, you were standing in the middle of the room with your eyes closed and singing in a strange and melodic language. When you finished, I applauded and you curtseyed. I asked what song it was. You said that it wasn’t a song but an old Gaelic tale about Ashling and Conall. You said that to hear it would bring me happiness.”

“Wait!” Abigail exclaimed. “An old Gaelic tale about Ashling and Conall?! Are you sure that’s exactly what I said?”

“That’s what you called it.” Bruce confirmed. “Though I’ve never heard of it before or the language you used. You said that was your gift to me for being such a gracious host. Then you followed up by saying that it would be an insult for a true Irish gentleman to not accept a lady’s gift. So I accepted and bade you to tell me the tale. But before you could tell me the story, in English, you asked for a refill that you drained quickly. You sat down and were about to, in your words, regale me when Jasmine and Samantha walked in and we went to eat. I assume Jasmine filled you in about happened during and after the meal.” Bruce Kane finished as their salads were brought out.

As they began to eat, Abigail realized what may have happened. The tale of Ashling and Conall was the story behind the true love spell. It was taught to her by her magic teacher.

The spell was supposedly created over a thousand years ago, when a clan leader’s betrothed, Ashling, was kidnapped by Niall, a jealous rival while the clan leader, Conall, was away defending his people and land. When Ashling refused Niall’s advances, he hired a witch to remove Ashling’s memories of Conall and her past life so she would think she was his Wife. Conall, upon his return found Ashling gone. He fell into despair over the loss of his beloved.

After finding out it was Niall who took Ashling, Conall rescued her in a fierce battle that left Niall dead. Ashling wanted nothing to do with the man who slew the man she believed was her Husband. Conall then beseeched the witch to return Ashling’s memories. However, the witch could not return Ashling’s memories due to her oath to Niall. He was not alive to release her from it. Conall impassionedly pleaded with her. The witch was so moved by Conall’s love for Ashling that she created the true love spell. If they truly were meant to be together, Ashling would begin to have images of Conall appear in her dreams and heart until they pledged their love to each other. Conall was indeed Ashling’s true love and they lived a long life full of joy and happiness.

“I must have cast a botched version of the spell on myself in my drunken stupor.” Abigail reasoned. “I’m going to need Cassie’s help to cancel the spell. And soon, otherwise I may become a love slave to Bruce Kane.

Yes, that’s must be what happened. Aidan was my true love.” Abigail thought as she looked across the table at Bruce Kane who smiled. “I can’t truly love two men that way, can I?”

To be Continued.