The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 27

“Please come to bed Jas.” Samantha pleaded.

“In a little bit Sammie.” Jasmine answered from her desk.

“Honey, the storyboards were perfect at eleven when you showed them to me.” Sammie yawned. “And they’re still perfect now at two in the morning. Get some sleep.” She patted the empty space next to her in the bed.

“But this is my first assignment. I want them to be better than perfect.” Jasmine protested.

Sammie got out of bed, walked over to Jasmine and gently pulled the marker out of her hand. Jasmine looked up angrily until Sammie leaned over and kissed her.

“They are better than perfect. You made them.” Sammie smiled as she began to pull her lover to bed.

“What are you doing?” Jasmine asked Sammie as she pushed Jasmine onto the bed.

“Creating my own work of art with you as my canvas.” Sammie husked as she began to slowly paint Jasmine’s body with kisses. When she finished with the kisses, Sammie used her tongue to sculpt the perfect orgasm. Jasmine’s cry of ecstasy let Sammie know that she was successful.

“Thank you.” Jasmine said with a satisfied smile.

“Anytime lover.” Sammie answered as they drifted off. “Anytime.”

“Here they are and on time.” Jasmine said, with pride, as she entered Miss Robert’s office and handed her the storyboards. Jasmine closed the door behind her.

“Excellent.” Miss Roberts answered. She looked them over and was impressed. “When the clients come in Monday, these should help win them over.”

“Was the meeting delayed by you or them?”

“Neither, the presentation was always Monday.” Miss Roberts stated.

“So why was I told that the meeting was today at ten?” Jasmine asked, puzzled.

“In case you couldn’t adequately complete the storyboards on time. It would give you the weekend to finish or improve them.”

“Why didn’t you trust me?” Jasmine queried, slightly miffed. “This job wasn’t a whim. I am earnest in my desire to work.”

“I know that. Otherwise we would not have hired you.” Miss Roberts started in a soothing tone. She was used to dealing with artist’s temperaments. “But this was your first work assignment ever. I decided to err on the side of caution. Don’t worry, now that I can see you can handle a deadline, and with high quality, you won’t get a safety net in the future.” She smiled and Jasmine relaxed.

The phone rang and Miss Roberts held a finger up for Jasmine to keep quiet. “Hi Honey. ... Yes Cindy, I didn’t forget that we are having spaghetti tonight. .... I didn’t pick up the Italian bread yesterday because I like it soft. You know that. ... No, I wasn’t yelling at you. Now is not a good time. I have someone in my office. ... No it’s not an excuse to get you off the phone. I’ll see you tonight with the Italian bread!” Miss Roberts tersely finished the call. She then composed herself. “Sorry about that. Lately, nothing I say or do is right. We have been getting on each other’s nerves since Daniel left for college seven weeks ago.”

“Daniel?”

“Our Son.” Miss Roberts said with pride as she showed Jasmine a picture of a handsome young man. “Cindy had one of my fertilized eggs implanted in her so that we would both be his Mother in the eyes of the law. I remember the picture he drew in second grade to show his family. He drew himself with three other figures; one man and two women. Over the man he wrote LD and over the women he wrote EM and BM.”

“LD, EM and BM?”

“Life donor, egg Mother and birth Mother.” Miss Roberts smiled. “He is going to school out in California. I think Cindy is experiencing empty nest syndrome. She’s been dropping hints that she wants us to have another child.”

“And you don’t?” Jasmine cautiously asked. Jasmine felt that Miss Roberts should be talking about this with one of her friends. However, Jasmine also realized the Miss Roberts needed to talk to someone now and, given their conversation on Tuesday, no one else here probably knew about her lifestyle.

“I don’t know. We’re both in our forties. Daniel was a handful when we were in our twenties and thirties. Can we really handle raising another child in our forties and fifties?” Miss Roberts wondered out loud before continuing. “Since I haven’t given her an answer, the romance has gone out between us.”

“Miss Rob—”

“Emily.” Emily interrupted.

“Emily, have you thought about going away for a romantic weekend getaway? Just the two of you going to a bed and breakfast with no distractions to talk about it. My Cousin is going to one with his fiancee this weekend.”

“Cindy is on call for the next four weekends from noon till midnight.” Emily shook her head. “She’s an administrative nurse at county hospital. And I can’t get away during the week. If we don’t work this out soon, I may lose her.”

Thinking back to the arousal spell bonbons Cassie gave her yesterday that she and Samantha didn’t need, Jasmine smiled and asked. “How about I give you something special to bring home for dessert.”

“Are you sure you don’t need my help tomorrow?” Tommy asked Liam with concern as they stood in the lunch line. He didn’t want to see his best friend get hurt.

“Relax.” Liam assured him. “If what you say is true, then Ben already has it covered. Please don’t mention anything to Rachel or Francesca. I don’t want Rachel to find out and worry. This should all be over before we go to the haunted house at eight. And besides, my Sister will be there.”

“I’ll keep my mouth shut.” Tommy promised. “But what can Marie do?”

“You would be amazed at what Marie can do now.” Liam smiled. “No, I’m talking about my Sister Cassie.”

“Who?” Tommy asked puzzled.

“Sorry. Some of Marie’s friends have kind of adopted me as a kid Brother.” Liam hurriedly explained as he realized that he had slipped up. It was almost impossible for him to not think of Jasmine and Cassie as his Sisters. “And they insist that I call them my Sisters. She’ll watch my back if Tiffany or Mandy tries something. Besides, I’m dreading tonight more than tomorrow.”

“I am too.” Tommy confirmed as they approached their girlfriends and Amy. “But that’s just one of the drawbacks of being in a relationship; shopping for and wearing couples costumes. Francesca is excited to celebrate her first ‘Dolcetto o Scherzetto’ in America.”

“Dolcetto o Scherzetto?”

“What they call Halloween in Italy. It means, ‘dessert or joke’. Evidently, Halloween has been growing popular in Italy in the last twenty years.” Tommy explained as they neared the table and could hear a heated argument between Amy and Francesca.

“No!” Francesca was telling Amy. “I will not dress up like that!”

“What’s wrong with that idea?” Amy protested.

“What idea?” Liam asked Rachel.

“Amy thought it would be cute if we all dressed as scary monsters for the school’s Halloween dance. Ben would be the Frankenstein monster and Amy would be the bride of Frankenstein. You would be a mummy and I would be a vampire. Tommy would be a zombie. However, when she suggested that Francesca dress up as an ugly witch, Francesca got mad and they started fighting.”

“Who put Amy in charge of costumes?”

“Amy did.” Rachel sighed.

“All witches are not ugly or wicked!” Francesca glared.

“Name me one that isn’t and I’ll dress up instead as the ugly witch.” Amy challenged.

Francesca thought, “Me for one!” and said out loud, “The witch in the movie Pinocchio.”

“Sorry she’s a fairy and not a witch.” Amy disputed.

Francesca tried a few others, each of which Amy also quickly dismissed as being a wizard, a sorceress or someone she had never heard of.

“What is the difference?” Francesca complained.

“If they were a witch then they would be called a witch.” Amy declared with authority. “One more try otherwise it’s back to the original idea.”

When it looked like Francesca would lose, Liam shot out. “Glinda the good witch of the south from the Wizard of OZ.” It caused Francesca to relax and Amy to get mad at him. Then, thinking about it, Amy got another idea.

“Perfect. With the six of us, three boys and three girls, it will work.”

“What will work?” Tommy asked warily.

“Liam’s idea.” Amy smiled. “If I am going as an ugly witch, I choose the wicked witch of the west. Then Francesca can dress as Glinda and Rachel as Dorothy. Ben will be the cowardly lion, Liam is the tin woodsman and you Tommy are the scarecrow. Those will be the perfect group costumes for all of us for the school dance.”

“Shouldn’t we run this by Ben first?” Tommy protested, but Rachel and Francesca quickly agreed. At that point, Liam and Tommy knew it was a lost cause. The three girls began talking makeup and hair styles. Liam leaned over to Tommy and wryly commented, “At least you get a costume that doesn’t require a can opener to go the bathroom.”

“I’ve put a deposit down for the entertainers that you suggested.” Lydia informed Lilith Ann as they met for a late lunch. Their four hours of charity work for the day were over but Lilith Ann enjoyed the time she spent with Lydia outside of her punishment and was taking steps to strengthen their friendship. Like Wednesday when Lilith Ann decided, after talking to Lydia, to go to the casino in Elgin instead of the casino near the airport. Lilith Ann did it so Lydia did not have to drive as far on Thursday. After lunch yesterday, Lilith Ann showed Lydia how to play roulette, craps and blackjack properly.

“And earlier I was able to get the extra gaming equipment for a reasonable rate.” Lilith Ann smiled. “Also the reply cards and calls are starting to come in. It’s looking like a success.”

“And it’s due to your hard work. Thank you.” Lydia hugged and kissed Lilith Ann. It made Lilith Ann feel good until she noticed a woman snapping a picture of the kiss with her cell phone. Lilith Ann quickly whispered a spell and soon everyone was complaining that their phones were searching for a signal. As the woman got up to head outside, Lilith Ann excused herself by saying that she had left her car unlocked and hurriedly followed the woman. When Lilith Ann caught up with the snoop, she quickly entranced her and led her back into the restaurant’s bathroom. Lilith Ann then cast a spell to sound proof one of the stalls and led the entranced woman inside.

“Why were you taking my picture?” Lilith Ann demanded.

“I was taking a picture of Lydia Winthrop, not you.” The woman droned.

“Why were you taking Lydia’s picture then?”

“I work for the Thompson detective agency. Yesterday, we were retained in the Kane divorce. My job is to shadow Miss Winthrop and report anything that could be used in an incriminating fashion.”

“Why?”

“Besides collecting evidence against the Kanes, we are also collecting evidence against the Winthrops since they are Bruce Kane’s closest friends. It may help us gain leverage against Mr. Kane to force him to settle quickly and without protest for the amount Miriam Kane wants. Our data indicates that he would not want to cause embarrassment to the Winthrops.”

After meeting and having dinner with Bruce Kane and the Winthrops last Sunday, Lilith Ann knew that was true about the man. She also knew from her one brief meeting with Miriam Kane that she would approve of such a tactic. Lilith Ann almost felt sorry for what she was going to do to Bruce Kane, but his bitch of a Daughter, Cassandra, caused it. Even if he didn’t know she existed.

“Have you reported in recently?”

“I am to report each day at four in the afternoon or as soon as I get something incriminating. I was going to send the picture I took of you two and see if the agency could use it to hint that you and Miss Winthrop are in a relationship. If so, then we would build a case using future photos and recordings of your meetings together spliced into something more graphic and tawdry.

I was going to report in when my phone lost its signal. I headed outside to see if I could regain it.”

“Is anyone tailing Jasmine Kane?”

“If Miss Winthrop didn’t pan out, I was to cover Jasmine next.”

“Slight change of plans Darling.” Lilith Ann almost purred, after she had cast an arousal spell on herself. She hiked her skirt up and removed her slightly sexually moistened panties. “Start licking and drink as much as you can.” She ordered the detective. The detective knelt and began her task. After the woman brought Lilith Ann to an orgasmic high and was loaded with her fluids, Lilith Ann cast the same compliance spell on her that she had cast on the Kane’s maid. Lilith Ann gave the detective the same instructions about being totally obedient. When Lilith Ann released the detective, she rearranged her kneeling stance into a more subservient pose and bowed her head.

“Mistress, how may I serve you?”

“You will report any and all information that you are to report to your bosses to me first. I’ll decide what you will give them. For today, delete all photos that contain me and destroy any audio you have with my voice. Then report that Lydia appears to be not a worthy target of investigation or scandal.” Lilith Ann didn’t want her friend hurt.

“Yes Mistress.” The detective cooed.

“If the names Cassie, Cassandra or Marie come up as potential targets of investigation; let me know and get me the name and address of the person assigned to them.” Lilith Ann loathed having to protect them but she didn’t want the world to possibly find out about witches either.

“You order, I obey Mistress.”

“In public, act towards me as you would have before I enslaved you.” Lilith Ann further ordered. “Here is the number to call me at.” Lilith Ann then canceled the sound proofing spell and redressed properly. As the detective left, Lilith Ann examined her figure and thought that she would make another fine addition to the decorations for the charity casino night.

“That took awhile.” Lydia said as Lilith Ann returned to the table.

“Sorry, I had to stop in the bathroom for awhile.” Lilith Ann apologized and resumed her quiet time with Lydia.

“Marie you forgot your paycheck.” Mrs. Nelson called out before Marie left the restaurant.

“Thank you Mrs. Nelson.” Marie smiled. “I am so excited about my date tonight that I would forget my head if it wasn’t attached.” She came back to the counter and collected it. This would be the first time in a long time that she was going out in public wearing a backless dress. “Are you and Mr. Nelson doing anything special this weekend?”

“Bernie is taking me into Chicago for dinner. He also somehow got us tickets to go see Mary Poppins the musical that just opened.” Mrs. Nelson smiled. “It’s like how we were when we first started dating.”

Marie was happy that her boss was still enjoying the renewed passions that her Sister’s arousal spell last week had ignited in Mrs. Nelson. It had pushed Mr. and Mrs. Nelson out of the “comfortable with each other” phase of their life back into the “Newlywed” phase where they couldn’t wait to be in each other’s embrace and every day was new again. Marie hoped that they stayed there for the rest of their lives.

“I’m happy for you.”

“As I am for you.” Mrs. Nelson agreed.

As Marie walked home, she thought back to the first day she had entered the restaurant and met Mrs. Nelson. It had just started raining heavily and Marie had rushed in to wait out the storm. She ordered a cup of coffee and sat at the counter; sad and miserable. The place wasn’t busy, so Mrs. Nelson struck up a conversation with her. Marie was hesitant to talk, but Mrs. Nelson’s warmth got her to open up.

Marie had come back from another in a long line of failed job interviews and her unemployment benefits were about to expire. Looking at this rain soaked, sad, but adorable red haired girl, Mrs. Nelson said that they were looking for a new waitress. They really were not, but she felt sorry for her. Marie hugged Mrs. Nelson and said yes.

Then a few months ago, Marie came in to work crying because she was being evicted. Mrs. Nelson told Marie that a friend of hers had a place for rent, cheap. Marie thanked her, but with only ten dollars to her name, there was no way that the person would rent it to her without a deposit. After Jewel had cut her off financially, Marie had to sell off most of her belongings to try to stay ahead, but now had nothing left of real value to sell. Mrs. Nelson soothed Marie and talked her friend into renting to Marie. Mrs. Nelson pledged that she would make sure that Marie’s rent was always paid on time.

Had Mrs. Nelson not shown those acts of kindness, neither of them would possibly be as happy as they both were now. Marie could have wound up on the streets or worse. As she smiled, Marie remembered Cassie telling her, while they waited for Frank last weekend, about how Wiccans believe that the good a person does is paid back three fold. She wondered how much more happiness was in store for Mrs. Nelson since she couldn’t even be near her total yet.

Liam was heading to talk to Melissa about the meeting tomorrow when Ben caught up with him. “Ben, I’m sorry that I put you in a cowardly lion costume.” Liam apologized as they walked down the hall after school.

“No problem Liam.” Brickhouse smiled. “I kind of identify with both characters anyway.”

“How?” Liam asked, puzzled.

“People sometimes see me as this hulking Frankenstein monster for what I can do on the football field and they don’t get to know the real me. As for the cowardly lion, that’s how some of the girls view me because I didn’t want to talk with them.”

“Really?”

“Football and guys I get, but girls scare me.” Brickhouse smiled. “After my Mom left me and my Dad when I was five, he sent me to an all boys school until he couldn’t afford it.”

“What about the summers?”

“All boy summer camps. I was with my Dad maybe four weeks a year and even then he wouldn’t allow me to talk to girls. My Mom leaving really did a number on him.” Ben acknowledged. “I had no social interactions with girls until I started going here in my sophomore year. By that time I was hopelessly behind.”

“Well I’m glad to see you hit it off so well with Amy.”

“I think the four month social time out that her Parents imposed on her for scoring poorly on her SATs changed her perspective a little. It also made her a little cautious when it comes to dating. So we relate to each other better.”

Liam was going to respond when he saw Melissa. “Hey Melissa!” he called out. She stopped. “Ben can you please wait?” Liam requested and moved towards Melissa, but not so far away that Brickhouse couldn’t over hear the conversation.

“Tiffany is willing to meet you tomorrow at five at Mama Allegra’s Pizzeria.” Melissa relayed the information Tiffany had said to tell Liam.

“Mama Allegra’s Pizzeria. At five. Got it.” Liam repeated a little louder. He then handed her a piece of paper. “And here is the address of the soup kitchen to report to on Sunday. You’ll meet Lydia Winthrop or Roger Masterson who will show you your work assignment. I put in a good word for you. As far as anyone needs to know, you’re adding another extracurricular activity for college applications.”

“Thank you. Wait a minute; Lydia Winthrop? As in the Winthrop Foundation Winthrops?” Melissa marveled. “You know the Winthrops?”

“Just Lydia. She’s a friend of my Sisters. Thanks Melissa.” Liam answered as he walked back over to Ben. “Are we still meeting at Amy and Francesca’s house tonight before heading to the costume store?”

“Sure.” Ben smiled as he headed to practice and to inform his group on when and where to meet after the game to protect Liam.

“Thank you for brewing this for me.” Abigail said as she took the proffered potion from Cassie.

“No problem Abigail. I hope the person you need it for has the spell lifted.”

“What do you mean?!” Abigail exclaimed.

“When you mentioned it could only be brewed by a white level, it piqued my interest. So I checked in the white level spell book you gave me five months ago. The same potion recipe is in it. It cancels one spell on the user, provided it’s been less than a week since it was cast.”

“Damn!” Abigail thought. “I should have read Kyna’s, my magic teacher, spell book better before giving it to Cassie.” Abigail was still silently cursing her own carelessness when she heard Cassie talking again.

“Who did they tangle with?” Cassie inquired, puzzled. “If you couldn’t cancel the spell on them then that leaves maybe a handful of witches in America. Do you need my help to go after them?”

“No. I gave my oath to not divulge their name or to seek retribution on their behalf.” Abigail lied. “It doesn’t need to go any further.”

“Okay Abigail.” Cassie said. “Do you need anything else?”

“Not tonight. I need to get this to them as soon as possible.”

“Fine. I’ll see you Sunday with Jasmine and Marie. Good night.” Cassie said as Abigail left Cassie’s house.

Abigail was in her SUV no more than ten seconds before she downed the potion. “MMM...nutmeg.” Abigail smiled. She was thankful that Cassie, with Marie’s cooking abilities, made the potion so that it didn’t taste like wet gym socks, which had been a problem in the past. She felt the potion coursing thru her body and breathed a sigh of relief.

Abigail started the vehicle and drove home. She crawled into bed happy that the erotic dreams involving Bruce Kane would be ending. Not that they were bad; they were actually pleasant. It was the guilt of cheating on Aidan. They all started the same way. She was in bed with Aidan and somehow, during the sexual climax in the dream, Aidan would change into Bruce Kane. But not anymore. The spell was canceled. She drifted into a restful sleep.

In her dream, Aidan appeared in the doorway of their cottage. She smiled and leapt to meet him. He had the musk of a hard day’s work on him as he grabbed Abigail and laid a scorching kiss on her inviting lips.

“You’re late.” She complained.

“Blame Shamus.” Aidan protested. “He had one too many in the pub last night and I had to clear the field meself.” He then scooped Abigail up and began carrying her into the bedroom. Before he reached the bed, Aidan felt a breeze and looked down.

“A Ghrá mo Chroí.” Aidan complained.

“Blame Shamus.” Abigail grinned. Abigail had cast a spell and they were both nude. “If he didn’t make you late, we would have had the time to undress the normal way.” She then began to feel his manhood rising as it gently rubbed on her derriere. “Besides, I think you’re ready now.” Abigail teased as Aidan laid her on the bed.

Aidan positioned himself over the red haired meadow above Abigail’s nether lip glen and began to make sure his Wife was satisfied. Abigail’s pleasure was released finally in what seemed hours to her.

“Always stay my old fashioned girl with a heart so true.” Abigail heard and screamed herself awake. It was Bruce Kane’s voice! Abigail started crying. Why did the dreams continue? She knew that she made no mistake in copying the potion instructions nor had Cassie in brewing it.

Abigail thought back to what Bruce Kane told her more closely. She pulled out the spell book that contained the true love spell. She had inherited it along with most of her magical items when Kyna died and moved on to Summerland. Abigail was her last student and her friend. They had spent over twenty years together. Her death was the reason for Abigail moving to Aidan’s Village. Abigail began pouring over the spell and the notes Kyna had added in the margins again and again. After about two hours, Abigail knew what had really happened.

She didn’t cast a botched version of the true love spell, but the actual spell! That’s why both Aidan and Bruce Kane were always in the dreams. Also the reason why the potion didn’t work on her is that she gave the gift of the spell to Bruce Kane and he accepted. He was now intertwined with the spell. Only he could release her. It also had to be by his own freewill, so he couldn’t be entranced to do so. Abigail realized that she now had three options to choose from.

Option one was to do nothing and have the dreams and guilt continue for the rest of her life. Option two was to somehow convince Bruce Kane to release her. Option three was to reveal her true feelings and profess her love to him. The easiest option would be to profess her love, but she was still conflicted and also slightly afraid of his response. The idea of having those dreams for over a century was also out. That left asking Bruce Kane to release her. But how to do that without revealing she was a witch and, deep down, did she really want to be released?

To Be Continued.