The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 28

“Glad to see you again.” Roger said as he saw Cassie walk thru the doors of the soup kitchen. He was brewing the coffee and setting out the cups for the breakfast session.

“Well, I need to borrow your girlfriend later this afternoon.” Cassie sweetly replied. “I figured you would be more inclined to lend her out if I helped around here first. Since it’s short notice”

“I don’t own Lydia to be lending her out.” Roger protested.

“That’s not true.” Lydia said as she walked up to Roger and kissed him. “You own my heart and it’s a package deal.” She then hugged Cassie. “Hi Cassie.”

“Hi Lydia. Show me what needs to be done and stand back.” Cassie grinned as she and Lydia headed into the kitchen.

“Are you sure you don’t mind? You could get hurt.” Cassie warned Lydia a short time later. She had explained to Lydia what was possibly going to happen at Liam’s meeting with Tiffany and Mandy.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be prepared.” Lydia answered. “It’s the least I could do for you.”

“Still...” Cassie started as she began making oatmeal.

“Listen, as you told Lilith Ann two weeks ago, I’ll tell them.” Lydia smiled inhumanly as she turned back on her previous nasty personality. “Don’t make me angry. You won’t like me when I’m angry.” It made Cassie’s blood run cold. She could see why people feared the old Lydia.

“It’s a good thing you didn’t flash that at me at the country club. Who knows what I would have done to you.” Cassie exclaimed and then sheepishly admitted. “After I wetted myself that is.”

“Yeah. I did have that effect on people.” Lydia conceded as she switched back to her new sunnier self.

“Well I hope you still have one more nasty in you for this afternoon for Squirt’s sake. I know I could contain it with magic, but I would prefer to use it as a last, instead of a first, resort. I’m still a little wiped from a potion I made yesterday.”

“Like I said, no problem. Anything for a friend.” Lydia confirmed, grinning. “Especially one that gave me multiple orgasms for life.”

“What came over us last night?” Cindy asked as she came to lying on her stomach, feeling relaxed and still sexually satisfied. The tensions that had built up between them were forgotten.

“I don’t know Cin, but you were fantastic.” Emily answered as she stirred and sat up. Scanning the bedroom, she saw a piece of pink silk hanging from the ceiling fan. It took a minute before she realized that it was the remains of the panties she had been wearing last night. Cindy had pulled them off of her with her teeth and flung them. Looking down; the bedroom floor was covered in a trail of ripped and discarded clothing leading from the living room.

“So were you.” Cindy confirmed as she kissed her. She started to go back to sleep when she saw the alarm clock. “Oh my God! Look at the time! I need to leave for work in forty minutes.” She jumped up and ran into the bathroom. Emily smiled at Cindy’s butt cheeks, still smeared with lipstick, as they flashed by.

As Cindy got ready for work, Emily began replaying in her mind the deliciously erotic memories from the night before. She came home with the fresh Italian bread and the bonbons that Jasmine had given her. Emily was no more than two feet inside the door when Cindy started in.

“You’re late. You should have called.” Cindy snapped.

“The line in the bakery was longer than I expected.” Emily protested. “And I’m only ten minutes late. Look, I also brought dessert.” Emily showed the box that contained the arousal spell laden bonbons to her lover.

The meal was eaten in a frosty silence since the only topic that Cindy really wanted to talk about was about having another child and Emily was still undecided. After the plates were cleared and the kitchen cleaned, Emily brought out the bonbons. She and Cindy each took one. Emily couldn’t believe how her taste buds reacted to the confectionery treat and could tell Cindy was equally pleased.

“Wherever you got these, try and get some more.”

“They were from a new employee. I’ll ask her next week.” Emily agreed.

They soon settled into their normal Friday night routine of Emily moving to the living room to catch up with the show she had DVRed during the day and Cindy moving to the den to finish her weekly hospital reports. About twenty minutes later, Emily began to feel hot and went to the front room to turn down the thermostat. Cindy was already there. She was also perspiring. She looked so desirable standing there with a few buttons opened on her blouse allowing glimpses of her glistening chest with each inhale. Emily began to notice herself growing more damp between her legs. It wasn’t all sweat.

Cindy turned when she heard Emily and smiled. Her eyes drank in every sensual curve of Emily’s body. She wondered why Emily had stopped wearing short skirts. She still had the legs to pull them off. Cindy wanted those luscious legs wrapped around her now. It had been weeks since the last time that had happened.

“I’m finished with my reports.” Cindy husked. “Can I join you?”

“Sure!” Emily exclaimed with a sultry smile. “But I thought you hated my soap opera.”

“One episode won’t kill me.” Cindy smiled back as the couple returned to the living room. Cindy lay her head on Emily’s lap with Emily resting an arm across Cindy’s chest. Twenty minutes later, neither woman could concentrate on the show as Emily began to play with Cindy’s breasts. Five minutes later, the arousal spell kicked in fully and both lovers were now in a sexual haze; no longer in control of themselves.

Emily ripped Cindy’s blouse open, spraying the walls with the buttons like buckshot. She began rapid fire kisses on Cindy’s nipples once Cindy’s bra was opened. Cindy began tugging on Emily’s skirt to release the legs she so desperately wanted to be wrapped up in. Once she had it off, she flung the skirt away. Soon shoes, Cindy’s pants, both of their blouses, pantyhose and bras joined the discarded skirt on the floor as the sexual merged couple staggered to the bedroom. Their lips and tongues were happily merged throughout this.

Emily was pushed down on to the bed as Cindy ripped her own panties off. She began growling as she tugged Emily’s off with her teeth. She became frustrated at the rate it was going and jerked her head sharply, ripping the panties in two. She flung them and they landed on the ceiling fan. Cindy began lapping in a frenzy like she had never before nor never would again taste the sweet offerings that Emily was releasing. Emily grabbed the headboard and wrapped her legs around Cindy’s back as Cindy grabbed Emily’s derriere. Soon both women shuddered with orgasms. Emily released the headboard and Cindy. She started kissing Cindy and maneuvered each of them so now they were in a classic sixty nine position. Emily began her tongue aerobics in her lover’s nether lips gym. Up, down, up, left and right Emily’s tongue moved and twirled to an erotic dance beat in her head as Cindy again lapped like this was her last meal of Emily ever. The second orgasms hit them harder.

Still fueled by the arousal spell, Cindy slid forward on her stomach until she could grab the headboard. Emily started to trail kisses down her lover’s back. She kissed each of Cindy’s butt cheeks quickly before burying her face between them and began exploring her lover’s nether lips from the other side. After this last mutual orgasm, Cindy and Emily ran out of carnal steam and drifted off to sleep.

“When you get home later, we’ll talk.” Emily told Cindy as she exited the bathroom and hurriedly dressed.

“So you’ve decided Emmy?” Cindy queried.

“This is the first time you’ve called me Emmy since Daniel left and yes.” Emily smiled. “If we still have the energy to do what we did last night, then raising another child should be a piece of cake. We’ll both get tested next week to see if either of us is still fertile enough.”

“Thank you.” Cindy cried tears of joy after kissing her lover. “But knowing that you are willing is enough for me. Let’s first do some of the things we always planned to do when Daniel left, like travel the world, and then decide. Who knows, we may be Grandmothers by then and can dote on our Grandchild instead.”

“As long as we are always together.” Emily agreed as she kissed Cindy off to work and began to clean up the house.

“Great play Brickhouse!” Ben’s football coach complimented when Ben returned to the sidelines. Ben had scooped up a fumble and ran it back for a touchdown. It gave them the lead in a tightly fought game.

“Thanks Coach.” Ben answered as he looked in the stands at a smiling and waving Amy. He waved back.

“You still have enough in the tank to finish them?” The Coach asked with concern. During the course of this bitter rivalry game, a lot of players on both teams were injured, including one of the guys that was going to help Ben protect Liam. Luckily, no one else was hurt seriously. It meant that Brickhouse’s force was down to three, since he really didn’t count on Rhino’s help. Also the three of them had to play more of the game, making them exhausted.

“No problem Coach.” Ben confirmed as he jogged back out onto the field after the kickoff. Meanwhile Tiffany was cheering on the sidelines and counting down the minutes until she would have her revenge against Rhino.

“What are you doing here Miss Boyd?” Jasmine asked after the maid showed Abigail to Jasmine’s room.

“How long before your Father is back? The maid didn’t know.” Was Abigail’s jittery reply.

“Soon. He went to My Uncle’s house. Is everything Okay?” Jasmine was worried about her.

“I need to talk to him.”

“Oh, hello Miss Boyd.” Samantha greeted as she walked out of the bathroom. It startled Abigail. She panicked and entranced Samantha before she realized what she had done.

“What the Hell Miss Boyd?!” Jasmine demanded from her magic teacher.

“I’m sorry!” Abigail apologized, but did not wake up Samantha. “I need your oath that you will not discuss with anyone else what I am about to tell you. I’ll tell you everything and release Samantha afterwards.”

“You have my oath.” Jasmine affirmed. Abigail told Jasmine everything about the love spell involving Abigail and Jasmine’s father.

“I don’t see what the problem is.” Jasmine inquired a short while later.

“First, I was doing the one major thing I told you and Marie not to; get drunk and use magic. The problem, however, is that I feel like I’m cheating on Aidan. He was my true love.” Abigail protested. “Also the spell doesn’t guarantee that I’m your Father’s true love. What if he rejects me?”

“My Father would never do that to you.” Jasmine assured in soothing tones. “Besides, how do you know my Daddy isn’t Aidan reincarnated and fate is bringing you two back together?”

Abigail was stunned by Jasmine’s logic. She never would have thought of that. It would make sense except for one thing. “Aidan visited me during Samhain Sabbat a couple of years after your Father was born, so they can’t be the same man. I was still depressed tree months after turning a hundred and he came to me then.”

“What did he tell you?”

“The spirits don’t communicate in complete conversations.” Abigail informed Jasmine. “It’s more of a few words here and there plus a general sense.”

“So what did you sense?”

“That he loved me and he wanted me to be happy.”

“I wish everyone could find love like that. So why do you think it’s impossible for it to happen twice to you?”

“Why should I be lucky?”

“Why not?”

Before Abigail could respond, they heard a knock at the door. “Jasmine, are you in there Dear?”

Jasmine started to call out to her Father but remembered that her sound proofing spell would prevent him hearing her. She opened the door a crack. “Yes Daddy. Abigail is visiting. We’ll all be downstairs after Samantha finishes in the bathroom.”

“See you in a bit.” was Bruce Kane’s reply as he went away.

“Samantha and I will make our excuses and leave you two alone.” Jasmine smiled.

“Thank you.” Abigail smiled back as she ordered Samantha to forget the conversation between Abigail and Jasmine. Then she woke Samantha.

“What just happened?” Samantha asked, confused after noticing that Jasmine and Abigail seemed to have moved to the other side of the room in the blink of an eye.

“Miss Boyd was showing me a memory erase spell and you volunteered.” Jasmine said. “Look at your watch and the alarm clock.”

Samantha did and was surprised to see forty minutes gone. She started to ask something when Jasmine gently stopped her. “My Daddy’s back and Miss Boyd needs to talk to him, alone. Let’s go shopping to get you that blouse you wanted if you volunteered.”

Samantha smiled. She knew that Jasmine wasn’t going try that same fake out again. Not after the cold shower she received last time. Plus Abigail wasn’t contradicting her. So Samantha bought the story. “How much was I made to forget?” She asked as they headed downstairs.

“Nothing important other than about the blouse.” Abigail said to Samantha. Then she mouthed “Thank you.” to Jasmine behind Samantha’s back.

“Three times in one week. It’s as if we are dating.” Bruce Kane joked after Samantha and Jasmine said their goodbyes, leaving him alone with Abigail.

“Yeah. Well.” Abigail nervously laughed and then she got serious. “About that—”

“Look Abigail, I know that we could give each other a million reasons why we shouldn’t date. Our age difference, we’ve only just met, etc.” Bruce Kane started with a gentle smile, as if he sensed what Abigail was hesitant to bring up. “But the simple truth is I’m still married. Although Miriam probably shredded her vows to me; I won’t break mine.”

“Oh, so what then?” Abigail asked, confused as to where Bruce Kane was headed

“We have a connection that each of us knows exists and evidently neither of us wants to deny any longer. So, if you’re willing to wait until the divorce is final, then yes.”

As soon as the words left his mouth, Abigail leapt into his arms and kissed Bruce Kane with all of the ardor she could muster. She was glad to feel him responding with the same amount of fervor. If Bruce had looked down, he would have seen Abigail levitating a few inches off the ground. Abigail floated back down as the kiss ended. The only other time this happened was on the day Aidan proposed.

“I-I should be-e going.” Abigail stammered. She was happy that they both had professed their love to each other, thus ending the spell and her dreams. She now also knew how Bruce Kane felt about her. However, she still had to resolve her guilt.

“That would be best for now.” Bruce agreed reluctantly. His lips were still tingling.

As Abigail left, the Kane’s maid quickly got on her phone to call her Mistress, Lilith Ann. She had overheard the conversation. Luckily she didn’t look into the room to see Abigail floating during the kiss. She couldn’t wait to share this information. It had been days since she heard the beautiful music that was her Mistress’ voice.

“All set?” Ben asked his group of weary, but triumphant defenders. Ben’s touchdown was the difference in the game. He got a thumbs up and began driving to the pizzeria.

“All set?” Cassie asked Lydia. Lydia smiled and started her car.

“Get moving!” Tiffany and Mandy ordered their sophomore goons to follow them.

“Good luck.” Tommy told his best friend as Liam left for his showdown.

Cassie and Lydia arrived first. Mama Allegra’s Pizzeria parking lot was getting crowded.

“I don’t see why this place is popular.” Cassie complained. “They don’t serve deep dish here.”

Ben’s group showed up next. “Again, thanks for the help.” Ben stated as he and his group hid in the back.

“Let’s just get this over.” groused Alex. “And remember you owe us each a pizza.”

“What a dick.” The other two players thought together.

Tiffany and her brood showed up a little bit later.

“I want to see blood!” Tiffany ordered.

Liam showed up last. He tried to remain calm to not tip off the others that he knew what was going to happen. He walked in and spotted his Sister and her friend Lydia. He was puzzled by Lydia presence but then remembered about her being into kickboxing and smiled. Next, he saw Ben and his group get up when they spotted him. It was a good thing since before he could get any further in the place, Tiffany’s thugs jumped out.

“Rhino said you deserve this for stealing his girlfriend.” The lead attacker shouted as he cocked his arm. As he threw the punch, his arm was stopped.

“I don’t think so.” Ben growled.

“And I didn’t order any attack.” Rhino shouted.

As the other football players moved to protect Liam. Ben ordered the would be attackers. “Don’t interfere and you won’t get hurt. All he wants to do is talk to Tiffany and Mandy.”

When it appeared that Tiffany’s force was starting to back off, she shrieked. “Don’t be fooled! They’re worn out from football! You can easily take them and Rhino did order the attack.”

“No he didn’t and you have to go thru us too!” Lydia snarled as she and Cassie moved to stand in between the two groups. At first it looked almost comical, two young women standing between guys almost twice their size, but Lydia’s vibe left no doubt in anyone’s mind that she was a force to not mess with.

“I won’t hit a girl.” Tiffany’s lead attacker announced as he and the other two attackers stood down. They walked out of the restaurant.

“You assholes!” Mandy shouted at their backs. “I’ll make sure you’ll never get laid again.” She then turned her attention to Lydia. “You, you bitch! You’re gonna wish you were never born!” Mandy attacked. Using the tactics Roger showed her Wednesday, Lydia deflected Mandy’s attacks with ease. When Mandy picked herself up off the floor, the second time, she grabbed a chair to use as a weapon and charged. Lydia unleashed a kick that knocked Mandy out cold. Tiffany ran over to her fallen best friend. She had tears in her eyes when she looked back at Lydia. “I’m calling the police! My Dad is friends with the Chief! He’ll make sure that you are an old hag before you get out!” Tiffany threatened.

“Oh really little girl!” Lydia laughed as she pulled out her phone and dialed. “Hi. It’s Lydia. ... I’m good and so are my Parents, thanks for asking. I have someone with me that would like to talk to you.” She handed the phone to Tiffany.

“Hello?” Tiffany said and her eyes grew wide. “No nothings up! I’ll say hi to my Dad for you.” She silently gave Lydia back her phone.

“My Parent’s threw fundraisers to get him, and over a dozen other high level politicians, elected. Do you think any of them will take your word over mine? Now sit down at that table!” Lydia ordered. Tiffany sat down meekly. “Who is the Manager?”

“That would be me.” A frightened, middle aged, balding man said as he raised his hand.

“I’m sorry Sir for the commotion that was caused here tonight. Please accept my apologies and give everyone a free pizza on me.” Lydia smiled as she handed him her credit card. “And Sir, add a three hundred dollar gratuity for your troubles.” Everyone applauded and relaxed.

“Thanks guys.” Liam told Ben and his team mates.

“No problem Liam.” Ben answered. He then looked over at Lydia. “You have some powerful people watching out for you.”

“Yes I do, including you.” Liam smiled. “Now go enjoy your free pizza and I’ll see you at the haunted house later.”

While this was going on, Cassie healed Mandy and then entranced her. “When I awaken you, you will remain calm and civil. You will truthfully answer all questions asked of you tonight. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Mandy droned and Cassie woke her up.

“Go sit next to Tiffany.” Cassie ordered. She and Lydia then sat across from the pair. Liam pulled a chair up.

“Now Tiffany. Explain to us the real reason why you attacked Rachel.” Liam gently requested.

“Rachel stole Alex from me. He was my first.” Tiffany meekly told the table.

“Your first?” Liam replied puzzled, until he saw the look that Lydia and his Sister gave him. “Oh! Your first! Would you prefer to talk about this without me here?”

“Please.” Tiffany answered with her head bowed.

As Liam left the table Tiffany began again, with tears. “It was magical and he told me we would be together forever. Less than two hours later, he shows up a party with that whore Rachel on his arm. TWO HOURS! He dumped me the next day.”

“His going to be impotent for the rest of the school year!” Cassie quietly seethed, but said out loud. “Watch who you call a whore. That’s your only warning.”

“Who are you?”

“Liam’s Sister and someone you do not want to take on.” Cassie informed her with venom. Tiffany cringed.

“Go on.” Lydia told Tiffany

“I tried to put it all behind me and I thought I had until someone sent me this.” Tiffany started to retrieve her phone when two cops walked in. They talked to the Manager and then headed for the table.

“There was 911 call placed earlier about a disturbance involving you Miss Winthrop and the young ladies sitting with you. The Manager is satisfied, on his end, with how you handled it. Do you wish to press charges Miss Winthrop?”

“That won’t be necessary officer. I’m sorry that you had to come out.” Lydia smiled pleasantly.

“If you still wish to file a report, here is the form. You have seven days to decide if you change your mind.” He said as left the form on the table and left with his partner.

“You’re letting us off the hook?” Tiffany asked, incredulous.

“I didn’t say that.” Lydia smiled in a way that showed Tiffany and Mandy that she was not happy with them. “I own both of you for the next seven days, unless you want me to fill this out now.”

“NO! Please!” Tiffany pleaded. She turned to her friend and stared at her. Mandy had not said a word since getting knocked out. “Answer her.”

“I agree.” Mandy said in an overly calm voice.

“You now have seven days to convince me and my friend that you are worthy of a second chance.” Lydia informed the pair. “Start by showing me what you were going to show me before the police arrived.”

“Here.” Tiffany gave her phone to Lydia. On the screen was a text from Alex. He had sent it to over fifty guys and someone had forwarded it to her. He had ranked his past girlfriends from best to worst. Rachel was at the top and Tiffany was the bottom name. Next to Tiffany’s name were also two words. “Lousy Lay”.

“He’s also going to lose four inches off his manhood.” Cassie thought when she was startled by the way Lydia exploded out of her chair and stormed over to where Alex was sitting. Soon her amazement turned to laughter, along with most of the restaurant, as Lydia led Alex to the table with a finger hooked in his broken nose.

“Ow! Stop that you crazy bitch! I’ll sue!” Alex complained as he tried to keep up with Lydia to lessen the pain.

“Shut up and sit down, you ignoramus!” Lydia ordered. “Just remember, I’m so rich, I can make your face look like a seven week old Jack-o-lantern and I’ll still be super rich after I pay the lawsuit off.”

“Yes Ma’am.” Alex meekly complied but glared at her.

“Did you send this text?!” Lydia demanded as she shoved Tiffany’s phone in Alex’s face.

“Not to her.”

“You know it’s a shame, that on the night you were conceived, your Father didn’t roll over and shot you out the window instead of into your Mother!” Cassie snarkily quipped.

“I don’t have to take this!” Alex snarled as he rose. Lydia pushed him back down.

“Yes, you do. Unless you want your shower escapade to become public knowledge.” Lydia whispered into his ear. “You can’t scare or bully me into keeping quiet about it.”

Alex glowered but stayed.

“You broke up with this poor girl less than a day after you took her virginity. Then, later, told everyone that she wasn’t any good. What kind of a moron are you?”

“I can’t help it if was the truth.” Alex protested. “Besides, she wasn’t a virgin.”

“And what did you base this on?”

“She didn’t have a cherry. I put a finger in first. I don’t pop virgins.”

Cassie and Lydia could not believe the depths of Alex’s stupidity.

“Just because a woman’s hymen isn’t intact doesn’t mean she is not a virgin.” Cassie scolded Alex.

“Her what?”

“Get your phone out now and text everyone that you lied about having sex with Tiffany. Do it before I do something I will enjoy immensely and never regret.” Lydia threatened. Alex quickly did as ordered. “Now get out of here.” Alex fled.

“Thank you.” Tiffany said sincerely.

“You’re still not off the hook young lady. Although I understand, and can sympathize, with what you did and why you did it, you and your friend still have a lot to answer for. You tried to hurt and did hurt innocent people. Meet me at this address tomorrow morning.” Lydia told Tiffany as she handed her the address of the soup kitchen. “We still need to talk to your friend in private. Now go home.”

As Tiffany shuffled out of the pizzeria, Liam came back to the table.

“I think she can be saved.” Cassie told Liam and Lydia nodded in agreement. “Now let’s see about the other one.”

To Be Continued.