The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 29

“Why did you beat up Squirt, sorry Liam, last year?” Cassie questioned the overly calm Mandy. She was still under Cassie’s control to remain calm, civil and truthful for the rest of the evening.

“Because he let me.”

Cassie and the others were baffled by the answer. “Explain further.”

“I am the youngest in my family. I have three older Brothers. After I turned eight, I became their punching bag. Anytime I would complain to my Parents, my Mother would say to take it up with my Father. My Father would tell me to stop whining and if I wanted them to stop; to beat them up.” Mandy calmly informed the others at the table. She sounded as if she was reading the contents off a cereal box; instead of relaying the horror of years of abuse. She continued. “By the time I was strong enough to take any of them on, they had all left for school or the military. I had no one to take my rage out on until Liam refused to hit me. It felt so good to be the puncher instead of the punchee. When I got home, instead of my Dad being angry at me for getting suspended, he was proud that I stood up for myself. I didn’t tell him that Liam had stepped on my foot by accident. After that, I had lots of targets in the school to take my rage out on. As long as I told my Parents that it was the other person’s fault and I was defending myself, they didn’t care.”

“It makes sense.” Liam said to his Sister and Lydia. “Mandy was sunny and cheerful until sometime in the third grade. Around that time she started wearing only pants and shirts and blouses with long sleeves, even during the summer. It was probably to cover the bruises. I guess they made sure not to hit her in the face. I don’t think she was ever in trouble at school until after she attacked me.”

“And why did you attack Francesca?” Cassie inquired.

“Who?”

“The girl that was with Rachel at Great America.”

“Besides it being fun, Tiffany asked for my help in paying back both Rachel and Rhino. She is my best friend and the only person I trust and care about. I would do anything she asks. Tiffany would let me hide and sleep over at her house when my Brothers got super rough. Wouldn’t you do the same for your best friend?” Mandy answered.

“Well?” Cassie asked.

“Do you really need to ask?” Lydia smiled.

“Thanks.” Cassie grinned. “How about you Squirt?”

“Just tell me what you need.”

“Later. For now, play along when I get back.” Cassie stood up. “Follow me Mandy.” Cassie led the docile girl to the bathroom.

“Does the nickname still bother you?” Lydia asked, remembering his reaction to it a few weeks ago.

“Cassie told me that if she ever had a kid Brother or Sister, she was going to call them Squirt. It did bother me to begin with.”

“And now?”

“As Marie explained to me; if Cassie didn’t care about me, she wouldn’t be calling me that.”

About ten minutes later, Cassie returned pushing Mandy. Mandy was no longer calm and she appeared to be slightly foaming at the mouth. Cassie appeared even angrier than Mandy.

“Next time you call me or Lydia one of those, it will be more than just me washing your mouth out with soap!” Casey seethed. Then she tried to relax a little.

“Just give me the address to report to tomorrow so I can get away from this Bi- uh Psycho.” Mandy had a look of hatred mixed with fright.

After Lydia gave Mandy the address, Mandy fled, but not before flipping Cassie off behind her back.

“I honestly didn’t plan for that to happen.” Cassie sheepishly admitted, but still barely restraining herself. “I entranced her again and had her forget what she told us. Something like that should be let out voluntarily to help in the healing process. Also, I told her to be herself again. When I woke her up, she tried to slam my face into the mirror. Then she called both of us a —” Cassie whispered into Lydia’s ear the obscenity. “and I reacted. Still, it took all of my restraint to do only that to her and to not cast a spell for her to crawl to every table shouting, ‘I’ve been a bad girl, now spank me!’. I may have to lay low and not go out tomorrow, or Monday until this mood swing passes. Right now if someone even looks at me funny, I don’t know what I’ll do.”

“Do you want me to take you home now? Lydia asked with concern.

“Thanks, but no. I don’t want to accidentally take anything out on you. I rather not have you see me when my really dark side takes charge and I Hulk out. Trust me; what you saw at the country club was nothing. I would call my Cousin Barry but he’s away with his fiancee.”

“Then here.” Lydia slid her car keys to Cassie. “I’ll either have Liam drive me to Roger’s or have Roger pick me up here. Just call me when you’re ready for me to come and get the car.”

“Don’t worry Sis, I’ll drive her.” Liam chimed in.

“Are you both sure?”

“I know you would do the same for me.” Lydia smiled. “Don’t worry. I’ll pay Mandy back while we help her.”

Cassie returned the smile and hugged Lydia goodbye. “Take good care of her Squirt.”

“Squirt?” Ben inquired as he came towards to the table. He wanted to thank Lydia for the pizza before he left.

“Long story. Please don’t tell anyone.” Liam pleaded.

“No problem. Thank you Miss Winthrop for the pizza.”

“It’s Lydia. Thank you for protecting Liam. If you ever need anything, let Liam know and I will try my best to help.”

“Thank you again.”

“I need to drive Lydia home. If I’m late, please let Rachel and the others know why.” Liam requested.

“No problem. I’ve got to get Rhino home before I kill him. See you at the haunted house.” Ben said as he walked away.

“Speaking of Rhino, tell me about this idiot.” Lydia requested as she and Liam got ready to leave. “He needs to be taught a lesson on how to treat a lady with respect.”

“What are you doing?!” A shocked Steve exclaimed when the naked Jewel climbed in the tub and joined him in his shower.

“You always use up all the hot water and it takes a while for the water heater to refill. I don’t want to be late for our night out with Frank and my Sister.”

“You are the one that wanted a smaller house. You said it would be cozier and we would get a bigger place when our family grew.” Steve reminded Jewel. However, the real reason the old Jewel wanted a small house was she never really planned to live there long. As soon as she divorced Steve, she was going to leave Illinois forever. Jewel didn’t want property, just money. So the less of his assets Steve had tied up in the house, the more money there was for Jewel.

“So you have told me. Besides, it not like I’ve never seen you naked before.” Jewel commented and then gasped. She had looked down and realized that, because of her memory loss, this was actually the first time that she remembered seeing Steve naked. “Now I’m really mad that you’re making me wait.” she pouted.

“You had me promise you that we would wait until the wedding.” Steve protested.

“My memory is back and you’ve been a good boy. We don’t have to wait any longer.” Jewel smiled as she playfully grabbed Steve’s manhood.

“Then tell me which side of my family the engagement ring is from.” Steve asked gently. “I told you when I gave it to you.”

“Your Mother’s.” Jewel tried.

“Sorry, My Father’s. It has been passed down from eldest Son to eldest Son for over two hundred years.” Steve informed Jewel as he reluctantly removed her hands. “Now turn around.”

“You’re going to spank me for lying?!” Jewel exclaimed.

“No!” Steve laughed. “Not unless you want me to. I’m going to wash your back. You always liked that.”

After Steve finished, Jewel turned around. “Your turn.” Jewel held her hand out. When Steve handed her the soap, she dropped it. Jewel got down on her knees and, instead of retrieving the soap, she quickly grabbed Steve by his butt cheeks and proceeded to satisfied him with her mouth. At first Steve tried to pull back, but Jewel’s grip and the loss of blood to his upstair’s head from Jewel’s loving use of her mouth, melted Steve’s resolve. He braced himself as best as he could and tenderly stroked the back of her bobbing head. It had been awhile since the last time they had done this, so it wasn’t too long before Steve released and Jewel got every drop. She stood back up with a grin.

“Why Ma Belle Bijou?”

“I’m releasing you from that stupid promise. You don’t have to prove to me that you love me. I know in my heart you do and now I’m proving to you that I do as well. I love you and I want to be with you completely.” Before Steve could say anything, Jewel held a single finger up to his lips. “We belong together. Starting tonight, we sleep together in our bed. End of discussion.”

“You always did have a way of getting what you wanted.” Steve grinned. “No argument.”

“Good. Now let’s finish getting ready. The water is starting to get cold.” Jewel jumped out of the shower.

Later, as Steve zipped Jewel’s dress up, she smiled and kissed him. “How did I get so lucky to find a man that loves me back as much as I love him?” Jewel wondered. The truth, however was that the opposite had happened. Steve, with his Cousin’s help, was now with a woman that loved him as much as he loved her.

“No, don’t report it.” Lilith Ann ordered the detective after the detective called her with the details of Lydia’s earlier fight. “Just report in again that Lydia is not worthy of future investigation.”

“Yes Mistress. Is there more that you need?” The detective pleaded.

“Not right now. You have pleased me.” Lilith Ann informed her thrall. She then had to move the phone away from her ear. The detective’s orgasmic cry of pleasure was that loud. It was even louder than the Kane’s maid when she reported in about Bruce Kane’s new girlfriend.

“After my punishment is over, she and the Kane’s maid are definitely being turned into sex toys,” Lilith Ann thought as she hung up. This was the second piece of news today that her bespelled women had given her that she could not allow to be reported or acted on, yet. Abigail Boyd was not a common name. The possibility of the woman being the gold level witch was too great, without research on Lilith Ann’s part, to allow Miriam Kane to know. It was bad enough that Lilith Ann was flirting with the wrath of Cassandra if her plan was discovered. She didn’t need to personally tick off another powerful witch. Although, Abigail would probably take out Miriam for her if she played it right. She would think it thru over the next couple of days.

As she sat there, Lilith Ann began to feel alone. Normally, she would console herself with a human sex toy, but she still had eighteen days before she could have any. It was twenty days before Ray the trucker would be back in the area. She couldn’t wait to see him. She could go to Paolo and Judy’s place for a booty call. However, Paolo worked Saturday nights and without Paolo there to act as a buffer, she probably would wind up just turning Judy into statue again once Judy got on her nerves. Lilith Ann realized that, to her surprise, it wasn’t even sex she was looking for tonight, just company.

She tried to get Lydia on the phone; however it went to voice mail. She then called Roger.

“Hi Roger. Is Lydia there?”

“No, she’s not back from her errand with Cassie.”

“Can you please have her call me?”

“Sure Lilith Ann. Is it work related?”

“No. I just need to talk to her.”

“No problem. If you need someone now, I’d be willing to listen, unless it is about me.” Roger offered. He had heard the loneliness in her voice.

“That’s Okay.” Lilith Ann smiled in spite of herself. “Thanks anyway.”

“The offer stands. See you Monday.” Roger said as he disconnected. Lilith Ann belatedly realized he was being sincere.

“Wait!” Lilith Ann called out, but Roger had already hung up. “Maybe it’s for the best to not get to know him.” Lilith Ann thought. Getting close to another person, besides Lydia, was going to hurt that much more when the centuries started to pile up after they were gone she reasoned. If most people knew how much of a curse it was to be the lone near immortal on the planet, they wouldn’t think it was cool to live forever like in those stupid vampire romance novels. Lilith Ann then got ready to head into the Chicago night life scene to find something or someone to help her forget, even briefly, her lonely existence.

“I buy you a new outfit and you don’t even wear it. What was wrong with it?” Barry complained as Celeste approached the bed wearing only a blue t-shirt that had Superman’s logo and the words “Superman Jeopardy” in yellow emblazoned on it. They were going to bed now so they could drive back early in the morning, from Galena, to have dinner with Celeste’s Parents Sunday evening.

“This is easier to slip on and off. Besides, I thought you liked me in this?” Celeste asked as she twirled like a ballerina and flashed her derriere.

“I do. It’s just that my other one got ruined Thursday when the building’s washing machine broke and ate it. You can’t buy these shirts. You have to win them by answering a trivia question at the Superman festival.”

“So you can’t win another? You’re the superhero trivia king.”

“Actually my title is the fountain of useless trivia.” Barry stated. “I can always win another. It’s just that I’m not going to the next one. I have something a little more important that weekend.”

“You do?” Celeste coyly inquired as she crawled over the length of the bed and kissed Barry. “Does it involve me?”

“Maybe.” Barry grinned. “You still haven’t told me where we are Honeymooning.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll love it. Have you thought about what I asked earlier?” Celeste asked as she sat next to Barry on the bed.

“I have no problem with starting a family as soon as possible.” Barry answered. “But I get to name the boys.”

“No problem as long I don’t have Sons named ‘Clark Kent’ and ‘Peter Parker’".

“Sons? So we’re going to have a big family?”

“Yes. And also a Daughter named Aurora.”

“And I know why Aurora.” Barry smiled.

“Oh, you do.” Celeste said skeptical.

“Yes I do.”

“Prove it.” Celeste challenged.

“If I can, I get to name our Sons what I want with no argument.”

“And if you can’t, I get to name all the kids myself.” Celeste smugly agreed.

“Okay. You probably think I was going to say it’s because all the women in your family have heavenly names. Yours is Celeste, your Sister’s is Luna, your Mother’s is Venus and your Grandmother’s is Astra. But the real reason is your favorite movie is Sleeping Beauty. And, like the movie’s Aurora, our Daughter Aurora will also have three magical Godmothers.” Barry grinned. Celeste punched him in the shoulder.

“No one likes a showoff.” Celeste complained.

“Ow! I told you, after the first time we made love, never to bet against me when it comes to movie trivia or let me call the stakes.” Barry laughed. “Let’s see... How does ‘Wolverine’ sound for the oldest?”

“How about —” Celeste started as she took the shirt off. It caused her bare breasts to jiggle invitingly. “I give you back your shirt and we decide our children’s names together.”

“You drive a hard bargain.”

“Hopefully so will you very soon.” Celeste husked as she began to use her hand and then her mouth to make Barry’s manhood ready for their carnal merger. As Barry’s erotic index began to rise to its peak, Celeste climbed on top and road the sexual bull market to climax.

“How about Alan and Scot for our Sons?” Barry offered after Celeste came out of her orgasmic high.

“Okay, I understand Scot, that’s my Father’s name. Why Alan?”

“Alan was my Uncle’s name, Cassie’s Dad.”

“Perfect.” Celeste agreed as the couple got ready for the market to rebound and rise again.

“I don’t see why I had to get up early on a Sunday.” Ms. Lahr, Melissa’s Mother, complained.

“Because I need to build extra curriculars for college Mom.” Melissa answered; not telling her that this was her penance for her part in the attack on Rachel and Francesca. “Since I’m under eighteen, they asked for you to come so they can speak to you.” Melissa was baffled by this as well. She got the call requesting this late last night.

“If you were smart like your Sister, this wouldn’t be necessary. She got three scholarships and acceptance to all the schools she applied for.”

“How could I forget?” Melissa thought sadly. “You tell me that every day.” Then Ms. Lahr continued her familiar rant.

“Why don’t you ask your money bags Father? He should be able to afford to send his little princess anywhere she wants.”

Thankfully they arrived before Ms. Lahr could rip into her Daughter or her Ex-Husband again. As they entered the building, Lydia came over.

“Thanks for coming promptly Melissa.” Lydia smiled as she hugged the surprised girl. She then turned to Melissa’s Mother. “I’m Lydia Winthrop. You’ve done a wonderful job raising your Daughter. I hope this won’t be too much of an inconvenience to you, but my Mother’s publicist booked a photo shoot and interview today. It’s set to run in next Sunday’s paper, and possibly nationally. It’s about me following in my Mother’s footsteps and young persons that also volunteer. Do either of you mind being interviewed and photographed as well? There is a stylist in the other room to help me get camera ready, she can help you as well.”

“Y-yess.” Ms. Lahr stammered. “I mean no; I don’t mind.” She had always wanted to be in the paper and here was her chance. Plus, being praised for the job she had done with her Daughter made her swell with pride for Melissa. As Ms. Lahr was led to the stylist, Lydia whispered to Melissa. “I don’t think her smile or pride would have been as big if you made head cheerleader.”

“You know about that?!” Melissa gulped out.

“Liam told me everything.” Lydia said in a soothing tone. “This photo shoot was originally arranged for Monday. I had them move it up a day.”

“Why?”

“You came forward and were willing to take responsibility for your actions. I also had someone care enough about me to offer me a second chance to become the person I am now. I extend that chance now to you, Tiffany and Mandy. What you do with it is your choice.”

“I won’t let you down.” Melissa said as she hugged Lydia. “Where do I start?”

“Go into the kitchen. They’ll tell you what to do.”

As Melissa eagerly went to the kitchen, Lydia prepared for Tiffany’s and Mandy’s arrivals. Tiffany she wasn’t too worried about. With Mandy, she hoped that both of them would emerge with all of their teeth.

To Be Continued.