The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 30

“You’re not going to do anything to her!” Tiffany told Mandy as she drove the pair to the address Lydia gave them the day before. “It’s my fault that we are in this mess, not hers.”

“But I owe her and Melissa.” Mandy protested. “If that little bitch Melissa had not open her mouth, then we—”

“Then we would have been responsible for putting Liam possibly into the hospital or worse.” Tiffany interrupted earnestly. “He didn’t do anything to us. Nor did the girl that was with Rachel. We got lucky that we didn’t hurt them.”

“You’re not the one who got knocked out.” Mandy shuddered. It reminded her of one of her Brothers’ attacks.

“Only because you went after her with a chair. Please let it go.” Tiffany beseeched. The events of the day before had caused Tiffany to realize how close she had come to getting Mandy hurt seriously in her quest for vengeance against Alex. It diffused her anger. Her plan had almost put the pair of them in jail.

“But —”

“But, nothing. We do our time and give her no reason to involve the police. Please.”

“Okay.” Mandy assured Tiffany. However, when the week was over and that bitch Lydia couldn’t press charges, she was going to go after her and Melissa. Mandy decided to leave Liam’s Sister alone. The look she had while washing Mandy’s mouth out with soap scared her. She would rather face all three of her Brothers at once than take on Cassie.

Lilith Ann woke to hear, “I went out and got coffee and sweet rolls. I hope your stomach’s better.” She turned to look at the owner of the voice and then panicked. Besides it not being her bedroom and that she was only wearing her thong and bra, the man was well below her normal standards. “I must have been really drunk!” She tried to sit up and felt the room spinning.

“Use the bucket if you need it again.” He gently informed her as he left her alone. Luckily, Lilith Ann got her sober spell completed before she heaved. She grabbed a robe and walked out of the bedroom into the living room. The man was picking up blankets and pillows from the couch. It was obvious they were not for show and that’s where he had slept.

“Where is my dress?” Lilith Ann muttered with a cotton mouth.

“Drying in the bathroom. I was able to get the vomit stains out.”

“Thank you.” Lilith Ann sat down and drank some coffee. “What happened to me?”

“I can only tell you from around eleven last night. You came into the bar where I was. You were pretty well wasted at that point. Every guy that approached you, you shot down. When you got cut off an hour later, you started hitting on the bartender for more drinks. You scared her. The bartender is a friend of mine and she asked me to take you around the corner to get some coffee in you. For some reason, you went with me when everyone else had failed with you.

While in the diner, you started rambling on about how lonely you’ve been for a long time. You recently found a friend and you were depressed that you’ll be losing her soon. When I asked why, you said it was because of your secret.”

“What was it?” Lilith Ann asked. She wasn’t too worried since she could always entrance him and wipe his memory depending on what she had said.

“I didn’t press, but you said I looked trustworthy and told me the following. You were like Peter Pan. That you would never grow up or old so you constantly had to move around. When I asked why you didn’t age, you sadly laughed and said that you were trapped by a magic ceremony gone wrong and not to tell anyone. You said that you would be tortured by witches and the government to find out how. With that answer, I thought that maybe someone had slipped you something at whatever bar or party you were at before I met you. I figured you were still tripping. I was going to take you to the hospital when you ran towards the bathroom. I thought that maybe you were trying to sneak out the back, but I could hear you heaving thru the door. I had the diner’s staff check on you occasionally. When you finally came out, I decided to send you home in a cab. You wouldn’t give me your address and I couldn’t get your purse open to find your ID, so I took you to our condo.”

“Thank you for seeing to my wellbeing.” Lilith Ann smiled. Due to her magics, Lilith Ann’s purse could only be opened by her.

“No problem. Always willing to help a pretty woman in need.” He smiled at her. Lilith Ann surprisingly found herself blushing.

Then Lilith Ann noticed something he had said. “Our condo?”

“Mine and the bartender. Actually it’s my place. Her last roommate skipped town without paying the rent for the last three months. So I let her move in with me until she can scrape up a deposit. I gave her the bigger bedroom. She’s the one who removed your dress.”

“Where is she now?”

“Still in bed. She doesn’t usually get up for another four hours.”

“Are you two?” Lilith Ann asked as she bumped her fists together.

“No.” He answered sadly. “We have known each other for years. We did date last year, but she broke it off quickly.”

“Did she say why?”

“That she needed to find herself first. I think it was her polite way of saying I wasn’t the one. I’ve watched her flit from relationship to relationship, before and since, but she hasn’t found anyone else either.”

“Her search is over.” Lilith Ann thought. Since he was a gentleman to her, she would reward him. “Where can I take a shower?”

“The shower is in the bathroom in her bedroom. You will also find your dress there. Please don’t wake her.”

Lilith Ann went into the bedroom and saw the bartender sleeping peacefully. She was, based on his looks alone, out of the Man’s league. But taking him in total put him on the same field. Lilith Ann roused and then entranced the woman.

“Do you love your current roommate?” Lilith Ann asked.

“Yes.” the other woman smiled.

“Just not sexually?” Lilith Ann followed up.

“I love him that way too.”

“So why aren’t you dating or sleeping together?” Lilith Ann was confused.

“Because I somehow sabotage every sexual relationship I’m in. He’s been the best thing in my life since moving here from Arkansas. I don’t want to jeopardize his friendship.” The bartender droned.

“And that’s why you pulled back last year?”

“Yes.”

“Strip.” Lilith Ann ordered. The bartender quickly and efficiently removed the few scraps of clothing she was wearing.

“Follow me.” Lilith Ann led the woman to the shower. While Lilith Ann had the woman soap up and clean her in the shower, she also had her tell Lilith Ann how each of her past relationships had fallen apart. After seeing the pattern, Lilith Ann began programming the woman to eliminate all her bad habits and to increase her feelings for her roommate. After drying each other off, Lilith Ann dressed and sent the woman back towards the bed.

“You will forget that I woke you up earlier and that we talked when I awaken you. You will remember all my instructions and commands however and act on them. You will also begin acting on your feelings for your roommate after I leave. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Now lie back down.” After the woman was back in bed, Lilith Ann moved to the other side of the room and released her.

“Oh I’m sorry I woke you. I was trying to be as quiet as I could.”

“That’s Okay.” The bartender smiled. “Going home now?” She asked hopefully. She wanted and needed Lilith Ann gone soon.

“As soon as I say my goodbyes and grab my purse.” Lilith Ann smiled. “He’s one in a million. You’re lucky to have him.”

“Yes I am.”

Lilith went back to the living room and retrieved her purse and coat. She caught the woman anxiously peering around the corner to see if Lilith Ann was gone. Lilith Ann winked at her and left after thanking the man again. Once Lilith Ann left, the woman came around the corner naked.

“We need to talk.” She announced with a sultry smile.

“A-about wh-hat?” he stammered.

“About why I have been an idiot.” She answered as she slinked over and kissed him. “And about the rest of our lives together.”

Out on the streets, Lilith Ann began casting her locator spell to find her car. She looked back up and smiled. A small part of her wondered why she just didn’t cast a love slave spell on the bartender. She shook off the thought as the location of her car entered her mind and she focused on her plan to pay Cassandra back.

“Why are you getting ready to leave this early Jas?” Samantha inquired as she came out of the bathroom and found Jasmine almost dressed. “You don’t have to pick up Cassie. She texted you last night. Come back to bed.” She began pulling Jasmine back.

“With Cassie not going to the potion’s class, I may need to swing by Fitzgerald’s early to pick up more potion ingredients.” Jasmine informed Sammie. “Cassie took home the last batch I bought to make a potion for Abigail. Her text warned me not to go to her place under penalty of sexual frustration or worse. I won’t have much time to get them, pick up Marie and make it there by noon.”

“Did you call Abigail to see if she needs them for today?” Sammie asked as she began taking Jasmine’s blouse off.

“Stop that.” Jasmine protested but didn’t stop Sammie either. “No I didn’t.”

“So call Abigail now and ask. Then if necessary, bribe her to have class here or at Marie’s place again.” Sammie pleaded as she turned Jasmine to face her. She flashed her best sultry smile and whispered, “I’ll make it worth your while.” Sammie then proceeded to stick her tongue in Jasmine’s ear.

“Get me my phone.” Jasmine requested in surrender. Sammie ran and quickly came back with it.

“I’ve already hit speed dial seven.” Sammie grinned as she handed Jasmine the phone.

“Hello Miss Boyd. ... Did you sleep well last night? ... Good. Sorry to call you this early, but Cassie is not coming to class today and—... Oh, you got the same text? .... Oooh! Stop that!” Sammie was taking Jasmine’s bra off and starting to flick Jasmine’s nipples with her tongue, “Sorry, not you Miss Boyd. Do you have enough ingredients for our potion lesson today or do I need to go to Fitzgerald’s? ... You do, but just enough for this lesson. Then I’ll pick up some more before the next class and give them to you on Tuesday. ... See you at noon with Marie.” Jasmine hung up the phone. “Okay, I have about an hour before I have to leave to get Marie. Now, make it worth my while.”

Grinning even bigger, Sammie gently pushed Jasmine back towards the bed and on to it. She peeled Jasmine’s jeans off and then her thong, trailing kisses down Jasmine’s inner thighs while doing so. After Jasmine was naked, Sammie slid her body up and kissed Jasmine deeply while her left hand began stimulating Jasmine’s nether lips. Sammie drew circles first clockwise and then counter clockwise with her fingers. When Jasmine’s erotic well was primed, Sammie began moving her mouth down to Jasmine’s carnal field to drill for her love oil. Using her tongue expertly, Sammie struck it rich and Jasmine gushered. After recovering, Jasmine grabbed Sammie. “Your turn.” she announced as she began satisfying her lover. After making Sammie also gusher, the pair headed to take a shower.

“Do you think we’ll have this active of a sex life when we’re in our hundreds Jas?” Sammie inquired.

“Of course!” Jasmine laughed as she playfully slapped Sammie on the rear. “I’ll never grow tired of you. Besides, my Sister is willing to teach me all the sexual positions and sex spells she knows.”

“All five spells?”

“Actually she knows fifty.”

“Fifty!?” Sammie sputtered.

“Yeah and Abigail knows more.” Jasmine confirmed. “But I doubt we’ll ever need all of them.”

“I love you.” Sammie kissed Jasmine as she climbed in the tub.

“I love you too.” Jasmine smiled as she climbed in and turned on the water.

“How can I help you?” Paddy said dejectedly as he opened his store for the day. He half expected, half hoped Roxanne had disobeyed him and would be standing there before her three days were up. Instead, he was face to face with Lilith Ann. Lilith Ann mistook the disappointment in his voice to mean that he didn’t want to deal with her. She was used to it from other witches, so she let it slide.

“I need information please.” Lilith Ann requested. “It’s not about magic.”

“What be it about then?”

“How to set up a new identity.” Although she was really there looking for information about Abigail Boyd, she didn’t want him to know what she was doing. She was going to eventually lead the conversation towards Abigail. Lilith Ann also needed to know how solid Abigail’s current identity was in case the detective agency started sniffing around her background. Plus this was also a subject she needed to research for herself. Before, Lilith Ann would move every five years or so. That way no one would notice that she wasn’t aging and she wouldn’t let herself get attached to anyone. But, now she was thinking about sticking around longer to be around Lydia.

“Aye, that is a problem. In the old days it was easier. However, that all changed after World War II and government records getting computerized. How soon were you looking to do it?” Paddy inquired with a smile. He was always willing to help a witch if it didn’t directly involve them harming anyone.

“Not for a while.” Lilith Ann answered and was surprised that Paddy was being nice to her. “How did you do it?”

“What me and my friend Abigail started back in the eighties was to first pick out and entrance a Doctor to create a live home birth record. A few years later, we ‘enrolled’ the child in home schooling. If anyone from the government showed up to see the child, we would entrance them and make them believe that the child existed. Next we got a social security number for the child. Lastly, I began employing the mythical child here when they would be around eighteen. Finally, Abigail assumed its identity.

I started mine about five years after Abigail’s and I’ll assume my replacement next year. We’ll start the whole process again in a few years.”

Lilith Ann was going to ask Paddy if the Abigail he just mentioned was Abigail Boyd when the phone rang.

“Fitzgerald’s Wonder and Mystery Realm. ... Hello Abigail. I was just talking about you. You’re going to send to me later a list of potion ingredients that Jasmine will pick up tomorrow or Tuesday. I’ll have it ready. Take care Lassie.”

“Is Abigail Boyd the one teaching Cassandra’s family?” Lilith Ann inquired.

“Aye, along with an Italian Lassie. Do you have any more questions?”

“Just one; do you have any elderberry wildroot?”

“Gives me a minute.” Paddy said as he went into the back. When he came back there were other customers of the nonmagical variety in the store. The closer to Halloween, the more business picked up. He finished taking care of Lilith Ann and moved on to the other customers.

Lilith Ann left the store to go to the country club. She needed to fulfill her charity work quota for the day. Along the drive there, Lilith Ann used the time to try to figure her next step. As she allowed the valet to take her car, Lilith Ann decided to have the maid report on Abigail and have her enthralled detective ask to be assigned to follow her. It would allow Lilith Ann to filter out any information getting to the detective agency and Miriam Kane about witches. Lilith Ann smiled as she passed the masseuse. She couldn’t wait to finish her four hours and use the masseuse’s “magic” hands at least twice.

“One last one.” The photographer smiled at Lydia, Melissa’s Mother and the teenage girls as the photo session and interview wrapped up.

“Good. Now I can get out of here.” Mandy muttered as she went to get her coat. Lydia had her clean the bathrooms and mop the floors while Melissa and Tiffany helped serve the meals and washed the pots. Even Melissa’s Mother helped out.

“Melissa you’re free to leave and thank you again Ms.Lahr for also volunteering today. I see where Melissa’s charitable spirit comes from.” Lydia smiled.

“No problem.” Ms. Lahr smiled back, proud and flattered as she left with her Daughter.

“What about us?” Tiffany questioned.

“You still have an hour before you leave.” Lydia informed the pair.

“Doing what?” Mandy complained.

“Talking.” Lydia answered as a woman walked in. She had dark brown skin.

“Thanks for coming here on your day off.” Lydia greeted the woman with a hug. She then turned back to Tiffany and Mandy.

“Girls, say hello to Dr. Chaka Parker.”

“Chaka?” Tiffany asked.

“My Mother was a big fan of the musical group Rufus and Chaka Khan. If I had been a boy, I would have been Rufus Parker.” Dr. Parker smiled.

“Dr. Parker works as one of the counselors at the outreach home my Mother set up for unwed teen Mothers. Some of the girls that we help have a history of physical, mental or sexual abuse at the hands of boyfriends or family members.” Lydia informed Tiffany and Mandy. “And Dr. Parker helps them with the healing process. Besides today, three times during next week, you will meet with her. You can talk as little or as much as you want, but you have to stay the whole hour.”

“I can even do it as solo sessions for each of you.” Dr. Parker offered.

“Bullshit!!” Mandy snarled. “I don’t need a shrink! There is nothing wrong with me!”

“What about my cheerleading practice?” Tiffany complained; a little more calmly.

“You don’t have to come back here or even to the clinic. I can come to you. And no one else needs to know.”

“Screw both of you. I’m out of here! Go ahead bitch; turn me over to the police! I don’t care!” Mandy started storming away. Lydia grabbed Mandy’s arm. Mandy took a swing at Lydia, who promptly put Mandy to the ground on her butt.

“It’s a package deal. If I turn you in, I turn your friend in as well.”

“We’ll do it!” Tiffany answered quickly. “Right Mandy? You promised, remember.”

“Whatever.” Mandy picked herself up off the ground, glaring daggers back at Lydia as Dr. Parker lead her to a different room.

“Why do you care about what happens to me, us?” Tiffany asked Lydia.

“Do you think that you are the only girl that has ever had a guy tell his buddies that she’s not good in bed or be dumped unceremoniously after sex?”

“You too?!” Tiffany asked and Lydia nodded. “What did you do?”

“I poured sugar into his sports car’s gas tank. In the short term, it made me feel good but it still left me hollow and bitter. Dr. Parker helped me thru it.”

“And Mandy?” Tiffany asked as she followed Lydia. “What about her?”

“Any one with that much rage and anger needs to learn how to release or cope with it. Otherwise she might not find a way to have healthy relationships in the future. Or worse, she could take it out on her own children. Something happened to her that she needs to work out.” Lydia was careful to not mention to Tiffany that she knew about Mandy’s abuse at the hands of her Brothers.

“Wow.” Tiffany said softly. She started to look at Lydia in a different light.

“All I can do is lead her to the water, I can’t make her drink it. I hope you’ll be there to help her. Everyone needs to lean on their best friend for support from time to time.”

“I’ll try.”

“That’s all I ask from either of you. That you at least try.” Lydia smiled as Tiffany went in for her first session.

“I can see why your family is so well respected. Thank you.” Tiffany smiled back before closing the door.

“Cassie and Roger are right.” Lydia thought as she went back to re-inspect the kitchen area. “My name does fit me now and I am my Mother’s Daughter.”

“I’ll see both of you on Tuesday.” Abigail informed Jasmine and Marie. The potion lesson was over with no mishaps this time.

“Miss Boyd, may I ask you a few questions before we go?” Marie asked hesitantly.

“You may Marie.”

“Can witches have children?”

“What brings this up Sis?” Jasmine queried.

“Yesterday at dinner, Jewel was going on about how many kids she planned on having. It got me to thinking.”

“Witches can have children Marie. Just not until they are ready to not continue renewing their life force. Around two hundred years if they decide to.” Abigail answered.

“What?!” Jasmine and Marie exclaimed in unison.

“Witches can never give birth to other witches. Nor can male witches father witches either. Having children later in life may be the way the God and Godess protect us.”

“Protect us from what?” Marie started to get scared.

“The worst thing that can happen to a Parent is to outlive their children. Can you imagine the pain of watching as your children grow old and die before your eyes? Knowing you would outlive them by possibly hundreds of years. Outwardly, you can make them look younger, but their organs still age at the normal rate.”

“What about our partners that we life extend Miss Boyd?” Jasmine asked.

“We actually bequeath a portion of our life force to them. Anytime we renew via an anti-aging spell, they will as well. However, the normal human body can’t handle it as many times as a witch can. After about a hundred and tirty years from the time you bequeath the life force, the likelihood of your partner renewing begins to diminish until their body rejects it. They’ll live their life out, from there, as usual.”

“So if I wait until Samantha is fifty.” Jasmine started.

“She can be renewed up to age a hundred and eighty with no issues. Beyond that, it’s a toss of the dice. If it comes up craps, she’ll age normally from that point.” Abigail finished. “What is your other question Marie?”

“How bad do my Sister’s mood swings really get?”

“Bad. The first time I saw one up close she couldn’t stop laughing. We had to cancel class. Barry told me later, that she had been laughing on the ride to and from my place as well. The next one she was so depressed, I thought she would kill herself. She sat in the corner over there debating religion with me for a weekend.”

“Is that when she decided to become a Wiccan? After discussing religion with you?”

“Yes.” Abigail acknowledged. “I never try to force my religious beliefs on any of my students. That’s why I didn’t order Francesca to change hers from being Catholic or required you to come to the Samhain Sabbat. However, the worse is when her anger kicks in. At that point, anything can happen.”

“I know. I was on the receiving end of one.” Jasmine piped up.

“What she did to you was a mild mood swing, otherwise you would have moved clear across the country to avoid ever seeing her again. So if she tells you to stay away from her, please stay away. Although her mood swings seem to be getting further apart and less explosive.”

“Thank you Miss Boyd for the information. Pleasant dreams.” Jasmine knowingly winked as she and Marie left.

“Your girlfriend is pretty Ben.” Ben’s Uncle complemented his Nephew as he walked over to the table. Amy blushed. They were at the wedding of Ben’s Uncle’s youngest Daughter.

“Thanks Uncle Trevor.”

“I’m glad to see my Brother’s misogyny didn’t rub off on you.”

“Misogyny?” Amy asked.

“Hatred of women.” Trevor answered sadly. “He’s been that way ever since Ben’s Mother left them.”

Amy turned to Ben, “Is that why you don’t want me over at your house? Your Father?”

“Yeah.” Ben sadly acknowledged. “Sophomore year, for American History, I was partnered with a girl to do a report on someone who changed America for the better. She was trying to convince me to choose Susan B. Anthony. My Father charged into the room and went on a tirade at the poor girl about how Susan B. Anthony and her ilk destroyed the country. That we all would be better off if women couldn’t vote and stayed quietly at home. She fled my house in tears and complained to the teacher. The teacher made my Dad come to school and explain himself to her. After ten minutes with my Dad, the teacher apologized to the girl and gave her an A. Since then, I’ve avoided bringing any girls over to my house.”

“So how did you two meet?” Trevor asked, changing the subject.

“Ben is my study partner. We started dating after we got to know each other.” Amy piped up quickly. Ben looked at her puzzled. Amy described their relationship in the exact opposite order.

“You two make such a cute couple. I wouldn’t be surprised to be back here in a few years for your wedding reception.” Trevor smiled as he left to mingle with the other wedding guests.

Ben looked over at Amy. “Why did you tell my Uncle that?”

“Because it sounds better than saying that you couldn’t find a date and I was the only girl anyone could think of.”

“That’s not true.” Ben said with a gentle smile. “The reason why I couldn’t find a date was that I was too afraid to look and ask.”

“What?”

“Girls scare me. You’re the first girl I have ever really dated. You’re also the first girl I’ve been kissed by.” Ben shyly informed Amy. At first Amy thought it was a line, but after a moment she could tell that he was being sincere and honest. “You can’t believe how scared I was after I found your picture in the yearbook when you agreed to go with me. Now seeing you in that dress, I’m even more scared.”

“Why?”

“Look at you, you’re beautiful.” Ben complimented and Amy melted. “I’m not sure that I deserve you.”

“Deserve me?” Amy asked, perplexed.

“You deserve a guy that’s confident around women. That’s not me. That’s why you’ve been kissing me rather than me initiating the kisses. You deserve a man that is experienced enough to make sure you’re always satisfied. That when he kisses you, it will take two days before your toes uncurl. That’s also not me. You deserve—Mrph?!” Amy silenced Ben with a deep passionate kiss. When she allowed Ben to breathe again, Amy quickly shushed Ben.

“Stop telling me what I deserve and what you’re not and let’s find out together what we both deserve and who you are.” Amy smiled.

“Alright Ladies!” The wedding singer announced. “I need only the single Ladies out on the dance floor please. It’s time for the Bridal bouquet toss.” Amy took off her heels and ran out on the dance floor. It became a skirmish between Amy and the Groom’s Aunt, but Amy prevailed. She came back to the table and for the first time in their relationship, Ben was the one who initiated the kiss.

“For the record, it’s going to take three days for my toes to uncurl.” Amy grinned. “You know tradition says that the person who catches the bouquet will be the next to get married.”

“So I guess we should start planning now.” Ben laughed.

“Definitely.” Amy agreed. “Definitely.”

To be continued.