The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 32

“I was snoring, wasn’t I?” Jasmine asked Samantha after she turned the alarm off. Samantha looked beat. Jasmine’s Father had told Jasmine the night before that her Mother got an injunction to freeze her trust fund and another for a complete audit of the company and its assets. It effectively stopped them from quickly getting her Mother out of their lives except on Miriam Kane’s terms. The news greatly agitated Jasmine. Samantha took her to the bedroom to calm her down and they went to bed early.

“Yeah. I even tried sleeping in the bath tub Jas. It echoed back to even in there!” Sammie answered bleary eyed. “Any way you could cast your sound proofing spell on just your side of the bed?”

“I don’t think so Sammie. I’ll ask my Sister tonight about it though.” Jasmine kissed Sammie. “Since I don’t have work for the rest of the week, how about I drive you in? You can sleep in the car.”

“Thanks. I love you.”

“I love you too. Now lay back and let me prove how much.” Jasmine grinned as smooched her lover.

Quickly removing her clothes, Jasmine took her time to remove Sammie’s underwear. After tracing a manicured fingernail slowly around Sammie’s areolas, Jasmine used her teeth to raise the tops of Sammie’s erotic circus tents. When they stayed up on their own, Jasmine began moving wet kisses down Sammie’s Midway to the big show. She parted the nether lip tent flaps and her tongue entered the carnal center ring to begin its acrobatics and other acts of sextifying skill. Sammie’s lion roar orgasm ten minutes later let Jasmine know that she enjoyed the show.

“Maybe Abigail knows a potion to cure snoring Jas.” Samantha hopefully wished.

“Or maybe one to turn my Mother into a frog.” Jasmine laughed.

“Or at least a human being.” Samantha added.

“I don’t think there is enough magic in the world for that to happen Sammie.” Jasmine quipped as she guided her lover into the tub for their morning shower.

“Have I gone deaf?” Liam wondered out loud as all noise ceased in the school hall. He had his head buried in his locker as Rachel, Tommy and Francesca walked up.

Rachel turned his head to show him the reason for the sudden silence. Brickhouse and Amy were walking hand and hand together. The rest of the student body was stunned. Ben had never shown this kind of interest in a girl before. Amy looked and felt like she was the belle of the ball; when suddenly someone yelled “Look! Brickhouse has picked out a beard!”

Everyone froze. Amy was stunned. She looked around and felt everyone’s eyes burning into her. She let go of Ben’s hand and ran towards the girl’s bathroom before he could stop her. Ben swept the crowd with a withering gaze before someone pointed a finger at the guilty culprit. It was one of the cheerleaders whom Ben had rebuked before. He started trembling because he didn’t know what to say or do.

“We’ll go see to Amy.” Rachel said as she and Francesca headed to the bathroom.

“Easy Ben.” Liam said to Brickhouse in soothing tones. “She’s just jealous you chose Amy over her.”

“Jealous?!” The girl snapped. “C’mon, you were all thinking the same thing.” She began pleading her case in the hall. “What other explanation is there for him passing on me for that.”

“She’s twice as beautiful as you!” Ben growled.

“Puh-lease! Only to someone who is blind or prefers the ‘other’ team in his backfield!”

“Trisha, that is enough!” Came Tiffany’s angry voice from behind her.

“C’mon Tiff.” Trisha whined. “Everyone knows he’s light in the cleats. They’re just afraid to say anything because of his size. And now we have proof. We were on the Homecoming court, not her. I was voted prettiest girl of our class, not her. So why after not dating anyone since he started school here, is he now all of a sudden with her instead of one of us?”

“Did you ever stop to think that maybe he didn’t want to date a shallow, vapid cheerleader like you?” Tommy defended. “He wants a real woman.”

“And what about what supposedly happened in the boy’s locker room two weeks ago—” Trisha continued, alluding to when Alex, under the effects of an arousal spell from the candy bar he stole from Liam, tried to make out with Ben. It had been kept quiet, but evidently one of the other five witnesses must have talked.

“Not another word or you are off the squad!” Tiffany ordered with venom. She turned to Liam and Ben. “Please leave her to me to make up for Saturday.”

“It’s alright Ben. Let Tiffany handle it, she can be trusted to take care of this.” Liam assured. Ben nodded yes.

“Thank you.” Tiffany grabbed her team mate and marched away with the girl. The hallway quickly emptied as the warning bell for class rang and the drama was over, for now.

“Liam,” Ben asked as he calmed down. “Was your friend Miss Winthrop being sincere when she said that she owed me a favor?”

“Yes Ben. Why?”

“She probably will get in on her own, but do you think Miss Winthrop knows someone who could speed up Amy’s college acceptance? I think it would help her feel better.”

“I’ll text Lydia now. I have something I needed to send her anyway.”

“I wondered who talked. I sure didn’t.” Tommy mused.

“If necessary, we will figure it out later.” Liam confirmed. “Ben are you okay?”

“I’m worried about Amy.”

“So am I.” Liam and Tommy said in unison.

“Why did that girl refer to Amy as ‘face hair’?” asked a confused Francesca as they entered the bathroom. “And why did it upset her?”

Rachel turned to her. “To call a girl a ‘beard’ is to say that she is only going out with a guy to have other people believe that he is not gay.”

“But Ben is happy to be with Amy.” Francesca said, still confused.

“Gay meaning he likes boys instead of girls.”

“Oh. .. OH!” Francesca exclaimed. “But he is not like that.”

“We know, but by the end of the day part or most of the school may be in doubt.”

There appeared to be no one in the bathroom.

“Amy?” Rachel called out.

“Go away!” Amy cried from one of the stalls.

“We’re your friends. We are not going anywhere.” Rachel answered in soothing tones.

“You’ll miss class.”

“So?”

It was quiet for a few minutes before Amy opened the door. Francesca and Rachel moved to hug her.

“He’s going to hate me.” Amy sobbed. “Our lives were coming together and that jealous idiot destroyed it.”

“What do you mean?” Francesca inquired.

“Ben has now been branded gay. It will kill his football career and it’s all because of me wanting to hold hands.”

“Who is really going to believe Trisha?” Rachel tried to comfort Amy. “I think most people will realize that she was just ranting.”

“People don’t care who starts the rumor or why, once out there it gains a life of its own and it’s hard to kill. They would rather believe a dirty juicy lie than the boring truth.” Amy wept. “We could sleep together on the fifty yard line during half time of Saturday’s game and some people will say that it was only to cover up the truth. How many people still believe the story about that actor and the gerbil even after all the beautiful women he has dated and married?”

Suddenly the door slammed open. Tiffany was pushing Trisha.

“Apologize.” Tiffany ordered.

“No and this isn’t over! Keep pushing me and, at practice today, I’ll call for a vote to get you removed as head cheerleader.” Trisha threatened. After ordering a few cheerleaders to service the Sophomore goons to have them beat up Liam, Tiffany’s control of the squad was precarious.

“Go ahead, I’m resigning this afternoon and nominating Melissa as new captain.”

“Yeah right.” Trisha rolled her eyes.

Tiffany intoned with an eerie calm. “Do I look like I’m joking?”

“She’s only a Junior.” Trisha sputtered as she saw her bargaining chip disappear.

“And there are more people on the squad who like her than you. I suggest you begin doing damage control if you want to stay on the squad. Also, if this mess you created isn’t fixed by lunch time, I’ll have Mandy ....” Tiffany let the threat hang in the air.

“I’m sorry.” Trisha quickly and grudgingly got out.

“Not good enough. Say it with her name.”

“I can’t. I don’t know it.” Trisha admitted.

“Amy. Amy Wilson.” Amy told her.

“I’m sorry Amy.” Trisha said as she ran out.

“Thank you.” Amy said to Tiffany. “You didn’t have to this for me.”

“You’re welcome. But I did it more for myself.” Tiffany turned towards Rachel and Francesca. “I am sorry for everything I have done to you.” She started to leave.

“Wait!” Rachel called out. “Why?”

“Just say that I owed it to Liam.” Tiffany smiled as she walked out the door. “All of you are lucky to have the boyfriends you have. You should have heard how they all defended you Amy.”

Francesca, Amy and Rachel walked out of the bathroom shortly afterwards and found their boyfriends still waiting for them. They rushed over and kissed them.

“Tiffany took care of Trisha and her rumor.” Amy smiled after Ben released her.

“You could have got into trouble waiting for me.” Francesca scolded Tommy after she kissed him.

“Luckily, I tutored the hall monitor over the summer.” Liam said when his lips became free. He handed each girl a late pass.

“Who haven’t you tutored?” Amy asked before they split up to go to class. She was thrilled when Ben reached out for her hand.

“As long as I have known him, Liam has always been happy and willing to help anyone to become better.” Tommy confirmed to everyone.

“It feels good to help others.” Liam smiled as he held up the late pass. “Plus you never know how it may repay you.” Liam, however, was actually referring to what Tiffany had done for Amy.

“Hey Paddy. I’m here— Oh, hello??” Jasmine called out as she walked into Paddy’s store. Instead of Paddy she found a beautiful, young red haired woman behind the counter. She looked familiar but Jasmine couldn’t place why.

“You were in here last Wednesday, correct?” Roxanne asked as she quickly glanced over at Paddy’s witch indicator. Jasmine had removed her magic-canceling necklace so the indicator glowed pink

“Yes.” Jasmine answered, a little uneasy.

“I thought I recognized the voice. I’m Roxanne.”

Jasmine glanced back at the vacant space in the window as she realized why Roxanne looked familiar. “That Roxanne?”

“The one and only.” She smiled. “Paddy should be back soon. I would help you, but I’m still learning the layout of the store. Plus there are a lot of items I am not allowed to touch without Paddy’s permission.”

“I’m Jasmine.” Jasmine relaxed and smiled back. “After being released, I thought you would never come back here.”

“That was my original plan. I was going to put over a thousand miles between me and this place.” Roxanne answered.

“So what changed your mind?”

“After I had calmed down, and realized that I wasn’t on a drug trip, I began to think about my situation. After all, I had plenty of time during my ‘sentence’ from Paddy. I actually began to enjoy the feeling of being serene, motionless and not in control. I liked the fact that someone else was looking out for my well-being and was trying to help me become a better person. It would have been so much easier for Paddy to not care and let me continue down my destructive spiral.” Roxanne relayed with a small smile before she continued surprised, “I can see it in your eyes. You know exactly what I am talking about because the same thing happened to you!”

“I am magically prevented from talking about it.” Jasmine blushed a little. Thinking back to when her Sister Cassie had briefly turned her into a living mannequin in a lingerie shop to help her break free of her Mother’s programming.

“As am I to non-witches.” Roxanne pointed at the witch indicator light. “Plus, the way Paddy talked about me during those two weeks and treated me right after he released me, sealed the deal.” Roxanne grinned. “Well that and how he makes me feel during sex. However, the Meany won’t put me back in the window until Thursday. I have to wait a week between stints.”

Jasmine was going to speak when Paddy came walking in.

“Jasmine. Are you here Lassie only to pick up Abigail’s order or are you here to also double me viewing pleasure?”

“Both.” Jasmine smiled; getting into Paddy’s playful banter. “Roxanne has been keeping me company. I’m sure she will keep this place bright for you.”

“Aye, she’s a charmer. Gives me a minute and I’ll get the potion ingredients.” Paddy requested as he headed to the back.

“Can you do me a favor?” Roxanne asked when she was sure Paddy couldn’t hear.

“If I can.”

“The next time you come in and I am in the window, please ring this bell a few times.” Roxanne requested as she pointed to the bell marked ‘Ring for Service’.

“Why?”

“All I can tell you is that it will make me a very, very happy girl.” Roxanne winked.

“You have my oath that I will ring the bell whenever I visit and you are in the window.” Jasmine promised as she winked back. “Anything for a fellow member of the magically saved club.”

“Here is your car keys back.” Cassie smiled as she slid Lydia her keys. They were meeting for lunch at Cassie’s favorite restaurant. “I cleaned it and filled the tank. Did you order yet?”

“No, I was waiting for you.” Lydia smiled back. “Is she coming?”

“I left my compliance spell open in her for two weeks like I did to you. She complained when I called, so I ordered her to shut up until she got here, to come alone and to not notify anyone where she was going. She’ll be here soon.”

“Thanks. Feeling better?”

“Yeah, my Cousin calmed me down.” Cassie grinned. “Now what was this other request you have that you wanted to meet face to face for.” Cassie asked after the waitress came and took their order.

“I want you to help me teach this Rhino idiot a lesson about respecting women.”

“After seeing that bonehead text he sent, I was already planning to.” Cassie agreed. “You have a plan?”

“Liam sent me the text of the girls Alex ranked. I figured we would talk to three or four of the ones he put at the bottom of the list besides Tiffany and confront him.”

“Sounds good. How about—” Cassie started when the mean and vindictive food critic that Cassie punished about a week before worked her way over to the table.

“I’m here as ordered Cassandra.” She hissed.

“Sit down and join us until I tell you that you can leave.” Cassie ordered. “And speak in a civil manner to us.”

“What do you want from me?” She asked more pleasantly, against her will.

“How would you like for me to lift your penance?”

“What do I have to do?” The food critic asked. She was half hopeful that her ordeal might be ending, but still scared about the cost.

“My friend here, Lydia Winthrop, is arranging a charity casino night to benefit her Mother’s charity for unwed teen Mothers next Saturday, the twenty ninth. If you can get a TV segment for the event, on your station, I’ll end you penance.”

“And if I can’t?”

“As long as you try your hardest without risking your job or work relations, I’ll still lift it.” Cassie smiled reassuringly.

“And if I say no?”

“Then your original penance remains in effect.”

“Honestly?” The food critic asked, a little leery. She hated having to do the tasks her Pastor had been assigning her for the last two weekends, but she also didn’t want to lose her high six figure 401K. “You won’t do anything else to me?”

“I won’t unless you plan to do something foolish in the future.” Cassie warned.

“Yes. I mean no! I mean I’ll get the interview set up, not something stupid.” The flustered woman desperately tried to get out.

“I order you to be free of my previous order about volunteering at your church or surrendering your 401K provided that you try to the best of your abilities to secure a TV segment for the Winthrop Foundation charity event happening Saturday October twenty ninth. You will also take no revenge against the Winthrop family or tell anyone about their involvement with me.” Cassie commanded.

“May I go please?”

“Two things. First, Lydia has something for you.”

“Right, here is my and my Mother’s business cards.” Lydia said as she handed them to the woman. “Please give me one of yours.”

“And the other thing?” The woman requested as she gave Lydia her card.

“I order you to answer the next question truthfully. Lesson learned?” Cassie inquired.

“No Cassandra.”

“You may leave now.”

The woman fled.

“What would have happened if she said yes?” Lydia asked, curious.

Cassie started a spell and touched Lydia. “For the next month she could trigger this anytime she wanted.” Cassie smiled.

“Trigger what?” Lydia questioned when it hit her. All of a sudden, her inner thighs and the backs of her knees became hyper sensitive. The feeling of her silk stockings first began to tickle and then they began to bring up another sensation in Lydia’s body. Lydia snaked her hand under the table to readjust her stockings, causing her forearm to brush against her nether region. The erotic jolt it caused had Lydia gasp. She began to slide slightly under the table and grabbed the edges for support. Although Lydia’s ability to think coherently was beginning to get enveloped in her carnal haze, she noticed her nipples and stomach were growing as sensitive as the rest of the currently sexually charged areas of her body.

After a few minutes of Lydia’s increasing loud moans, Cassie commented, “I’m impressed. Most people don’t last this long. But since we are in public, I’ll have to finish it this early.” Cassie then leaned over the table and softly blew on the nape of Lydia’s neck. Lydia’s orgasm hit just as the waitress was bringing over the deep dish pizza. She and the rest of the restaurant looked at Lydia and then Cassie with perplexed looks.

“She’s auditioning for her theater group’s production of ‘When Harry met Sally’ this afternoon and asked me to critique her performance.” Cassie explained and then turned back to Lydia. “Next time, add a few more ‘Oh Yes’, don’t slide under the table and pound on it more.”

“Got it coach.” Lydia afterglow grinned. When the waitress left, Lydia went into her purse for her extra panty liner. “How do you know so much about ‘When Harry met Sally’? You don’t seem the ‘chick flick’ type of person.”

“But my girlfriend Selina is. Usually on Sunday afternoons, we watch two movies together. One I pick, one she picks. There was one, last month, she had me watch about a guy haunted by images of his ex-girlfriends.” Cassie started and then got excited as a plan to handle Rhino materialized in her mind. “That’s it! Go freshen up and when you get back, I’ll explain my idea about how to teach Alex to treat women with respect.”

“What do you have for me?” Miriam Kane barked at Madge Thompson as Madge approached the table. It was at one of the priciest restaurants in Chicago. But what did Miriam care, she was used to the finer things in life and it was being charged to her soon to be Ex.

“It’s even better than we thought.” Madge cackled as she slid a folder to Miriam. “We’ve traced Vera Kane’s ancestry back to Jebediah Scarston.”

“And that’s relevant how?” Miriam irritably inquired while skimming the report.

“Only that Jebediah was one of the biggest slave traders in the Americas. After the Civil War, the family changed their last name to Scarsen and tried to erase all records of their past family tree. They weren’t successful.”

Miriam relaxed and smiled, “That will kill little Miss High and Mighty’s social status.”

“Among other things.”

“What do you mean?”

“Before slavery was abolished, the Scarsen family began diversifying into other industries. The only one that is important to you is a foundry that Vera inherited.”

“How is that important?” Miriam asked puzzled.

“That foundry casts some of the parts for the generators, mostly the housings, used by Donald Kane to build his product. He is also listed as the co-owner, as is Vera on his company. In two thousand and four, Chicago passed an ordinance that required all companies doing business with the city to reveal any past investments or profits from the slave industry. If such disclosure is not filed and a business is found later in violation, the city will cancel all contracts immediately with said business.”

“Again, relevance.” Miriam interjected, perturbed.

“Just that his generators are made with parts from a company that he is co-owner of that was started with money earned from the sale of slaves.” Madge began finishing the trail for Miriam to follow. “Over half of the projected revenue for Donald Kane’s business for the next three years is a contract with Chicago to replace and service the emergency generators in all city owned buildings. Such disclosure paper work was not filed by Donald Kane’s company. It won’t destroy the company completely if they lose the city contract, but it will cripple them severely. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. It was his responsibility to research this.”

“And knowing Bruce, he’ll do anything to help and protect his older Brother and save the family companies.” Miriam smiled wickedly. “You’re worth every penny I’m paying.”

“Thank you. Need us to dig anything more up? I was paid up front for three weeks work. You still have two weeks left. After that, it starts costing you again.”

“Just get me everything you can on that gold digging Boyd bitch.”

“No problem. However, proving she’s a gold digger is going to be hard.” Madge frowned. “Preliminary background check puts her net worth somewhere between three and four million dollars.”

“What?!” Miriam shrieked. It caused the other patrons to look at her strangely.

“She inherited a house, a collection of antiques, rare books, stocks and savings bonds in two thousand and three when her Mother, Abigail Black, passed away. Even in today’s down market, her inheritance is still worth that much. Plus she has her own lucrative business of repairing and restoring antiques.”

“Then keep digging. I don’t care if you have to dig until you hit China! What good is destroying my Ex-Husband’s and ungrateful Daughter’s lives if they can be bailed out! I want them hurting! I want them miserable! I want them cursed!” Miriam seethed.

“Hurting and miserable I can do.” Madge said as she began to leave the table to continue researching Abigail Boyd. “Actually cursing someone, and I’m not talking about just swearing at them, requires someone that only exists in fiction, legends or folklore.”

“Maybe, maybe not.” Miriam mused. She remembered two women conversing about a voodoo priestess named Antoinette Levalle when she was at the spa in Arizona. They thought they were alone in the locker room and one of them was explaining about how Antoinette had dealt with the woman’s cheating Husband and his boy toys. She thought they were crazy, but what if it was true? Since she had Madge’s services for a few more weeks, why not have her try to find out if this woman exists. Miriam smiled and wondered how much would it be worth to the Boyd bitch to have Bruce not feel like he was shooting hot lava out of manhood during sex with her if Antoinette could do what the other woman claimed.

“Sorry I’m late getting back and couldn’t join you for lunch. Did you talk to Cassandra?” Lilith Ann asked Lydia. Lilith Ann had taken off earlier with the excuse that she needed to check on the progress of the sculptures for the casino night and then called to say she was stuck in traffic. What had actually happened was her enthralled detective texted with the news that she was successful in getting reassigned to watch Abigail. So Lilith Ann left to cast special spells on the woman in case she got caught by Cassandra or Abigail to not divulge that she was under Lilith Ann’s control. They wouldn’t stand up if Abigail or Cassandra decided to dig deep magically since they were both more powerful than Lilith Ann, but would hold up for a quick catch and release situation.

“She’ll talk to her Sisters tonight and one of them will drop off the dessert samples Thursday or Friday for us to try.” Lydia confirmed. “Are you still coming in Thursday and Friday?”

“Yes, just not tomorrow. I’ll be at the country club.”

“I’ll join you there later for kickboxing training.” Lydia grinned and Lilith Ann groaned. “Give it another try. It’s a great and fun way to stay in shape.”

“But so painful.” Lilith Ann complained and Lydia laughed.

“Anything new about the casino staffing?”

“Nothing yet. Is it possible to get permission to allow the volunteering casino personnel to be able to use the club facilities for the afternoon of the charity event? It might entice more volunteers.”

“It shouldn’t be a problem. I’ll ask my Parents tonight.”

“Thanks.”

“Any plans later for tonight?” Lydia inquired.

“Paolo.” Lilith Ann smiled. “For my favorite way to stay in shape.”

“Mom!” Melissa called out excitedly as she came in the house with the news that she was now the captain of the varsity cheerleading squad. Tiffany, true to her word, stepped down, citing personal reasons, and apologized to everyone for her behavior the past month. Melissa won easily over Trisha.

“In here.” Ms. Lahr called out from the living room.

Melissa found her Mother hanging up pictures from the photo shoot at the soup kitchen.

“The photographer messengered a set of the ones being featured in the story. We’re going to be in the Sunday magazine section in over a hundred different papers across the country.” Ms Lahr said with pride. “Plus they gave us a set of professional headshots. Maybe I’ll try modeling.”

“I was made head cheerleader today. The first Junior in over twenty years.”

“That’s nice.” Ms. Lahr commented as she adjusted one of the pictures of her and Melissa from the soup kitchen. It was the first time, since her divorce, that Ms Lahr had displayed any pictures with just her and Melissa in them.

“Mom, I said, I’m now head cheerleader.” Melissa repeated. “I was hoping you could give me help with routine ideas.”

“I heard you the first time.” Ms. Lahr answered without the enthusiasm Melissa expected. “And no, I will not help you. That phase of my life ended twenty five years ago and I have no desire to relive it thru you or Sister, like your Grandmother did to me.

It started innocently enough; then she turned into cheerzilla and I began to hate her. I vowed never to do it to my Children. That’s why I didn’t help your Sister when she asked for my help. You two have to be your own persons. She still blames me for not making captain.”

“What are you saying Mom?” Melissa asked puzzled. “You didn’t like cheerleading?”

“Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad I did it. The extra pictures in the yearbook, it looked nice when trying to get a scholarship or into a sorority. But much later, it didn’t mean a whole lot in the real world.” Melissa’s Mom answered with a melancholy born from life experience.

Melissa then realized that Lydia and Liam were right. Being made head cheerleader was never going to be the bonding experience that Melissa dreamed it would be just a few short weeks ago. Maybe, Melissa thought, she could use her penance as a start to re-bond with her Mother.

“You look good in the picture and Lydia said they liked having you there. Are you coming back with me this week to the soup kitchen?” Melissa asked.

“Of course Bunny.” Ms. Lahr confirmed as she turned and smiled at her Daughter.

Melissa was shocked. This was the first time since her Dad left that her Mom had used her Dad’s nickname for Melissa without being derogatory.

“Tell you what Mom, you relax and I’ll make you dinner tonight.”

“How about instead we go out to eat. You pick the restaurant.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Let me go get changed.” Melissa requested as she headed upstairs. “I love you Mom.”

“I love you too Bunny.” Her Mother confirmed.

“Miss Boyd, did you tell Mr. Young you were a witch before or after you were married?” Marie asked Abigail as she came into Marie’s apartment. Marie was dressed in loose fitting sweats for Cassie’s yoga training.

“Has Frank proposed?!” Abigail exclaimed.

“No Miss Boyd. But when he does, should I show him first what I am?” Marie asked sincerely. “You are the only witch I know who has done this before.”

“It was after we were married.” Abigail answered and began thinking back to when she had to tell Aidan. They had been married for three weeks and where still settling into their cottage located outside of town. Abigail was using a spell to rearrange the furniture in their cottage. Aidan came home early from the fields and found their bed floating near the ceiling while a broom was sweeping by itself underneath it.

“You’re Leanhaun sidhe! Saint Brigit protect me!” Abigail heard Aidan croak out. She turned to see him backing out of the bedroom in horror.

“No Mo Shearc. I am no manner of fairie here to steal your life and soul.” Abigail beseeched. He started to flee and she quickly cast a spell to lock the door. “I am the same person you’ve known these past two years and married.”

“Stay away from me!” Aidan demanded as he moved around the house to keep a distance between him and Abigail.

“Please listen to me. I love you and would never do anything to hurt you.” Abigail continued to plead with tears.

“Prove it.”

“I will release the door and wait for you to come back. If you are not back before the morn, I will leave you and the village; never to return.” Abigail promised as she released the door. She made no further moves toward her Husband. Aidan left. Abigail sat there quietly waiting for Aidan’s return.

Six hours passed before he came back. He sat down across the table from her. They sat there in silence for twenty minutes staring at each other before Aidan spoke.

“What manner of creature be you?” Aidan inquired.

“I am a woman like all women.”

“So you tell me all women can bewitch brooms and beds?”

“No, not all of them.” Abigail laughed and then quickly stopped. “My heart told me to tell you sooner about my abilities, but my mind was afraid you would react like you did earlier and you would leave me forever. I kept waiting for the right, perfect moment.”

“Well since that moment be gone. Start talking now.”

Abigail then spent the next few hours answering all of Aidan’s questions. “If you wish me to leave for deceiving you, I will.” Abigail finished up with.

“You say witches have to honor all promises and oaths, correct?”

“Yes.” Abigail acknowledged.

“Then tell me where in our wedding vows, which is an oath, does it allow for you to leave me?”

“Only in death.” Abigail answered, puzzled. “Yours or mine.”

“Since we both still be alive, you cannot leave me. Then I guess I have to keep you a Ghrá mo Chroí.” Aidan smiled. “Provided you give me your oath that you won’t kill me or have me killed when you grow tired of me.”

“You have my oath.” Abigail joyfully agreed as she leaped into his arms and began smothering him with kisses. “And I will never grow tired of you.”

“So I should wait Miss Boyd?” Marie asked, breaking Abigail’s reverie.

“Your heart will let you know. Trust it.” Abigail smiled.

“Thank you. Do you mind waiting for the others while I go upstairs and pay my rent?”

“No. Do what you need to.”

After Marie left her alone, Abigail began pondering when she would let Bruce Kane know. That is if she could ever resolve her feeling of guilt of being unfaithful to Aidan.

“Same time tomorrow?” Dr. Parker asked Tiffany. Their solo session was over for the day. Mandy had gone first. Tiffany hoped that if it was just Mandy and Dr. Parker, Mandy might open up.

“Yes. Liam stated that you are willing to continue to meet with me and Mandy after the week is over. Is this true?” Tiffany inquired.

“Yes.” Dr. Parker smiled.

“What did Mandy say this time?”

“I am not allowed to discuss what another patient talks about.” Dr. Parker chastised Tiffany. “Even if she is your best friend.”

“Okay. How about answering me this way then. How many words did Mandy say? Over or under fifty?”

“Under.” Dr. Parker conveyed sadly to Tiffany. “Way under.”

“Can I please ask a favor from you? If Mandy doesn’t up that a little in the next session, let me know.”

“Why?”

“She has had traumatic things happen to her. If she won’t start talking about them, I will.”

“Okay, good first session everybody!” Cassie complimented her family and Francesca.

After spending the first hour and a half practicing to speak magic, Cassie took over the training and began teaching yoga and focus to help develop and strengthen the mental walls they would need to not have the type of mishap that Marie had when she caused April’s clothes to fly off her body.

“I’ll have you all calm Dr. Banners in a few months without the chance of you Hulking out.” Cassie grinned. “Unless it’s necessary of course.”

“Who is Dr. Banner and what is Hulking out?” Francesca asked.

“I’ll explain on the ride home.” Liam answered.

“See you all on Thursday.” Abigail said to her class as she packed up her belongings and scooped up the potion ingredients Jasmine had picked up for her.

“Thank you Miss Boyd.”

“Grazie Signorina Boyd.”

“Good night.” Abigail smiled as she left.

“Francesca why don’t you go first to change.” Cassie offered.

“Grazie.” Francesca answered. When Francesca closed the bathroom door, Cassie turned to her Brother.

“Squirt is there any way you can get for me video footage of the three girls besides Tiffany near the bottom of Alex’s text?”

“Sure Sis. We are doing a DVD supplement of the Senior class for our yearbook. I am on the committee. I can interview them.”

“Perfect. Ask them also about Alex and bring me the footage by Friday.”

“What’s up Sis?” Jasmine asked.

“I’ll explain later.”

Francesca came out of the bathroom and Liam went in to quickly change. Liam and Francesca said their goodbyes before leaving the three Sisters alone.

Cassie turned to Marie. “Sis can you whip up some dessert samples for Lydia? They may need us as backups if the Pastry Chef’s Wife goes into labor before the event.”

“Sure, I need to make some up for Jewel’s house warming party this Friday anyway. We are all invited. I’ll just make more, unless you want to help me.”

“Of course Sis.” Cassie smiled.

“I’ll help to.” Jasmine chimed in. “But what oven are we going to use? Your landlord’s?”

“How about we do it over at my place tomorrow night and make it a sleepover?” Cassie suggested. “Jasmine you said that you are off work the rest of the week. You can drive Marie home Thursday for work and drop off the samples by Lydia’s office and Jewel’s place afterwards.”

“I’ll have to clear it with Samantha first.” Jasmine prefaced her answer. “I’m her ride to work.”

“Bring her along. She asked me a few weeks ago for me to explain the Wiccan code of Chivalry. We can do it tomorrow while we bake. Selina has the full cable package to keep her occupied if she doesn’t want to help.”

“Okay, I’m in.”

“Only if you both promise not to dip my hand in warm water during the night.” Marie demanded.

“Spoilsport!” Cassie laughed and then affectionately said. “Sis you have my oath.”

“Mine to.” Jasmine agreed.

“Then after we visit Jewel Sis, we can go grocery shopping, pick up Samantha and head for Cassie’s house.” Marie planned.

“Sounds like a winner to me.” Cassie smiled. “Take care Sis.”

After hugging their little Sister goodbye, Jasmine and Cassie left Marie’s place.

“Staying for breakfast in the morning?” A tired Judy asked Lilith Ann. The threesome had just spent the last two hours loudly trying most of the sexual positions for three that Lilith Ann knew. The last being a triangle with Paolo performing oral on Lilith Ann while Lilith Ann performed oral on Judy who was performing oral on Paolo.

“Of course.” Lilith Ann confirmed with a smile.

Paolo climbed out of bed to turn off the light. When he crawled back in, he kissed Lilith Ann and then Judy good night. Lilith Ann began to get lulled to sleep by listening to Paolo’s heartbeat as she used his chest as a pillow. She wondered where she was going to find two more women to use as sculptures. She needed to find people that wouldn’t be missed for a few days who also met Lilith Ann’s standards of beauty. She thought about using the Kane’s maid and the bartender from the weekend. Then quickly dismissed them as the maid might be recognized by the Winthrops and she felt obligated to the bartender’s boyfriend for helping Lilith Ann stay safe to not use his girlfriend.

“Hopefully Judy has some more gorgeous girlfriends I can use.” Lilith Ann slowly thought as she slipped into blissful sleep.

To Be Continued.