The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 33

“So when are we going to make it official?” Lydia asked Roger as she, in one motion, tapped the snooze alarm and kissed him.

“What?”

“Us.” Lydia inquired as she snuggled Roger.

“Well, let’s see. I have to first get a ring, ask your Dad’s permission, find the perfect spot to propose and then propose.” Roger detailed. “Of course this is after a courtship of eight months.”

“You have already planned all of this out?” Lydia asked, amused.

“And I entered it into my timeline tracking software last week.” Roger confirmed. “Once it’s timelined, it’s must be followed and obeyed. The office manager creed.”

“So there’s nothing to persuade you to go any faster?” Lydia grinned as she began tucking her head under the covers. Lydia’s mouth quickly found Roger’s manhood as she began her own erotic timeline program to have Roger speed up the proposal process. After completing each sexual step to achieve mutual orgasm, Lydia crashed Roger’s reasoning system as he errupted, causing a carnal cascading effect in her when her magically triggered multiple orgasm hit. They lay there satisfied for a few minutes when the alarm clock went off again.

“Just tell me the time and date you want and I’ll show up in a tux.” Roger conceded as he turned it off.

“Right answer.” Lydia poked her head out with a smile, “I’m thinking mid-April.”

“Then Miss Lydia Winthrop, pending permission from your Father, will you grant me the honor of being my Wife?”

“Yes!!!” Lydia answered as she kissed him. “A thousand times yes!”

Besides delicious smells, Lilith Ann awoke to the sounds of pounding, then yelling. Judy was still laying next her in bed, so Lilith Ann shook her awake. Both naked women ran out of the bedroom to see Paolo trying to calm a beautiful, but irate platinum blonde wearing a long yellow robe.

“Last night was the last straw! Your sexcapades kept me up all night. The walls are thin and I got back from London last night. I’ve had four hours sleep in the last seventy two. I’ve been trying to get to sleep since being forced to listen to your moan and bang fest without success. I’m still wound up and I have to leave for work at one. I swear, if I get in trouble because I fall asleep during the flight, I’m going to make your life a living Hell and see you kicked out of this building!”

“Pam, please calm down.” Paolo requested in soothing tones. “We thought you weren’t back until later today otherwise we would not have been so ... boisterous.” Their apartment shared a bedroom wall with Pam’s.

“I don’t care what you thought!” shrieked Pam. She finally became aware of Judy’s and Lilith Ann’s presence. “My God! You degenerates are still at it even now! And where did you dig this one up? Skanks r’ us!”

“Who are you calling degenerates, bitch?!” Judy yelled.

Paolo quickly jumped between Pam and his Wife and tried to be diplomatic. “I’m sure Judy didn’t mean that Pam. Just as I am sure you didn’t mean to call us and our guest that; did you Pam?”

“Yes I did!” Judy and Pam yelled in unison. Judy then lunged at Pam but was stopped by Paolo.

Lilith Ann decided to entrance everyone before it got further out of control. As the tension left the air, Lilith Ann began circling the unwanted trouble maker. Pam’s face met with Lilith Ann’s standards so she opened Pam’s robe. She was topless underneath it. “Nice.” Lilith Ann admired as if she was checking out a poodle at a dog show. Because of the “skank” insult, Lilith Ann decided that she was going to add Pam as a charity event sculpture. Maybe even have her aware the whole time. Checking Pam’s hands revealed no rings or ring tan lines on her fingers. Lilith Ann further decided that Pam would be made into a reward to Paolo for all his meals and bedroom skills.

“Paolo open your pants. Pam get down on your knees and start satisfying him orally until he releases. Then swallow every drop.” ordered Lilith Ann. She needed Paolo’s fluids inside Pam as well as her own for the spell. “Paolo, how long before breakfast is done?”

“It’s ready now. I was coming to get you and Judy when Pam started pounding on the door.” Paolo droned, oblivious to Pam’s deep throating.

“Tell me about Pam.”

“She’s a Flight Attendant. She moved in next to us about five months ago and has been a pain in our asses. We’ve tried to be nice but she acted like we had the plague when she found out about our open marriage.” Paolo grunted as he released into Pam’s mouth. “Since then, she has been the neighbor from Hell.”

“Judy. go get a towel and clean Paolo up. Be careful not to re-arouse him. Then lead Pam to the bedroom, toss the towel into the clothes hamper, put her in the closet and come back here.” Lilith Ann commanded. When Judy had finished her tasks, Lilith Ann addressed them both. “When I awaken you, you will both forget that Pam showed up this morning. You’ll think that Paolo has just called us all to breakfast.” Lilith Ann woke the pair up.

“Allow me.” Paolo gestured as he pulled out a chair for Judy, then for Lilith Ann.

“Smells good.” Lilith Ann complimented as she sat down at the table.

“Thanks.” Paolo smiled. He looked at his watch and got nervous. “Wow! The time must have gotten away from me this morning while cooking. I have to leave in a few minutes; so I can’t stay and eat with you. I’m sorry. See you again next week?”

“Count on it.” Lilith Ann smiled as she dove into her eggs Benedict Florentine. Paolo kissed her and Judy goodbye before he rushed out the door.

“Did you remember the invitations?” Judy asked after they had finished eating.

“Got them in my purse. You don’t need more do you?”

“No. No one else I know will be free next weekend.” Judy answered sadly. Then she brightened up. “Let me tell you what’s going to happen next Friday night. I’ve got our whole evening planned out as to what bars we hit and when.”

“Let’s just see what happens after we go to the first bar. I’m more of a let the night dictate the flow type of girl.”

“Not the way I plan things for maximum fun. We will —” Judy started to explain excitedly when Lilith Ann had enough and entranced her again.

“I guess it was inevitable that this was going to happen Judy. You just don’t know when to stop talking.” Lilith Ann sighed. “Go put on the showgirl costume that you picked up and come back here.”

Judy silently left and soon came back wearing a two piece red velvet bikini-like outfit covered in rhinestones and sequins. The top and thong bottom were connected with a shear pantyhose-type material also with rhinestones set in. Flesh tone fishnet stockings sheathed her legs, while silver opera gloves covered her arms. On top of her head was a red velvet skullcap with red tinted ostrich feathers sticking out of the top. Her shoes were the same open toed see-thrus she had on last week. Completing the outfit was a red furry boa draped over her shoulders.

“Judy, you have outdone yourself.” Lilith Ann praised as she circled Judy. “Now strike a pose with a big smile.” After Judy did, Lilith Ann cast her spell and Judy turned rock hard. Lilith Ann left her there and journeyed into the bedroom to deal with Pam.

The still entranced Pam was waiting patiently in the closet. Lilith Ann lay down on the bed as she ordered Pam to come to her.

“What is your schedule like next weekend?”

“I fly back to Chicago on Friday afternoon and my next flight out is late Monday.”

“Perfect.” Lilith Ann purred. “Are you currently dating anyone?”

“No, my boyfriend broke up with me Monday. I switched flights and came home early to get rid of his stuff.” Pam droned.

“So you don’t actually have a flight today at one.”

“No, my next flight is Thursday. I was supposed to come home today. Hearing all the fun that the three of you were having last night made me more miserable and angry about my breakup. I had finally got my old boyfriend’s stuff out of my apartment and was returning from the dumpster when I heard Paolo singing as he returned with a newspaper and I snapped.”

“So that explains why you were superbitch. But that’s still not going to get you out of what I have planned for you. Not after you calling me a skank.” Lilith Ann promised. “Why does Paolo and Judy’s lifestyle bother you so much?”

“I was talked into a threesome living arrangement before. It didn’t end well. I lost my best friend because of it and I had to start working at a different airline.”

“Explain.”

“The one major rule, agreed upon, was that I would not have sex with her boyfriend one on one. My friend had to participate or I would not. I woke up one time to find him crawling into my bed. My friend was flying back from Dallas. He told me that the only reason he suggested the threesome was that he was bored with my friend and wanted me instead. When he wouldn’t take ‘No’ for an answer; I kicked him and locked myself in the bathroom until my friend returned. I had to listen to him shouting obscenities at me thru the door for a while before he started his master plan to pay me back for rejecting him.

In my hurry to get away from him; I left my phone on my dresser. He grabbed it and took a bunch of naked and sleeping pictures of himself. When my friend got back, he showed her the phone claiming that he discovered the pictures and when he confronted me, I said that I wanted him and to dump my friend. Instead of believing me, her best friend of five years, she believed his story that I was obsessed with him.

I realized at that point, that the only people involved in that life style were scummy men who liked to lie and cheat on their wives or girlfriends and women desperate to do and overlook anything to stay with a man not worthy of their love.”

Hearing that answer made Lilith Ann reconsider the spell she was going to cast. It touched on a sore spot in Lilith Ann’s own past.

“Start licking me between the legs and then drink every drop after I release.” Lilith Ann ordered after she cast an arousal spell on herself.

Pam mechanically began the task Lilith Ann assigned. If it wasn’t for the arousal spell, Lilith Ann would have passed out from boredom. Pam evidently knew nothing about how to properly please a woman. While Lilith Ann waited for Pam to cause her to release, Lilith Ann’s mind wandered as she recalled when her life first began to fall apart.

Lilith Ann and her best friend, Alice, were traveling the West coast of California in July nineteen sixty six. Alice suggested that they allow Alice’s new boyfriend, Zack on their one final road trip they planned after high school graduation before heading off to different colleges in August. Lilith Ann was staying in California; Alice was heading to an Ivy League school. Lilith Ann never liked Zack from the time Alice started dating him the month before, but finally agreed.

The first few days were great as the group slowly made their way up from Lemon Grove to Ventura; sleeping under the stars on the beaches. The next night it rained, so they slept in the van. Somewhere Alice had scored some LSD before they had left and suggested they all take some. Always willing to try anything once, Lilith Ann took a dose. The trio woke up the next day with all of them naked and crammed together in one sleeping bag. That night, Zack suggested they tried sleeping together again without the drugs. Alice quickly agreed, Lilith Ann agreed on the condition that it would be the last time, end of discussion. Two days later, in Santa Cruz, Lilith Ann’s lifelong friendship with Alice was in tatters. Zack had become obsessed with Lilith Ann to the point that he began to ignore Alice altogether. Although Lilith Ann kept assuring Alice that she had no feelings for Zack, Zack kept trying to talk Alice into inviting Lilith Ann to join them again in their sleeping bag.

Alice finally had enough. The next time they stopped for gas, Alice drove away while Lilith Ann was using the restroom, blaming Lilith Ann for trying to sabotage her relationship with Zack. At first, when Lilith Ann walked outside and found the van gone, Lilith Ann thought it was a mistake. Alice would soon realize that she wasn’t in the van and would come back for her. After three hours and no Alice, Lilith Ann began crying as she realized she was a long way from home and now no longer had a best friend.

When she had finished crying, Lilith Ann called her Parents but no one was home. She then remembered that this was the weekend of their twenty fifth high school reunion. Luckily, Lilith Ann had taken her purse with her when she went to the bathroom. Most of Lilith Ann’s money was in a pooled envelope in the van so she didn’t have enough to take the train home. She hitchhiked to San Francisco to try to get a bus. Thanking the driver after she got dropped off, Lilith Ann went into the bus station and bought her ticket. As she was sprinting for her bus, Lilith Ann felt herself being drawn towards a young looking lightly brown skinned woman walking towards the restrooms. She was bristling with energy. Lilith Ann hurriedly followed after her, oblivious to the last boarding call for her bus home as she ran headlong into the start of the living nightmare her life would become.

Finally, Pam hit Lilith Ann’s sweet spot and began consuming the results. Lilith Ann had originally planned to cast a love slave spell on Pam and have her totally devoted to Paolo for the rest of Pam’s life, but now she decided to go a different route. She instead cast a spell that would open up Pam to begin to crave sex and approval from Paolo but not to the point of obsession that a love slave spell would generate. The spell-created desires would begin to diminish after a few months, unless Pam really enjoyed the new arrangement. If she did, then the spell’s effects would remain until Pam wanted someone else more or Paolo and Judy became more monogamous.

After Lilith Ann completed the spell, she gave Pam her final instructions.

“After I say the word go, you will return to your apartment. Once you close the door to your place, you will wake up and completely forget that you heard the noises coming from this apartment last night and that you came over here this morning. You will also take a shower. During the next few days begin researching a female comic book character called Zatanna. I don’t care if you buy or make a costume but you will have one based on hers before next Friday. Later this afternoon you will stop by back here to talk to Judy about your breakup and become friends with Judy. Her and Paolo’s lifestyle no longer bothers you. You will also have a desire to be invited along on Judy’s plans for next weekend. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Pam droned.

“Now go.” Lilith Ann ordered. Pam walked out of the bedroom, past the living statue Judy was currently and out the front door. Lilith Ann went to her purse, grabbed four passes and went back to Judy.

“When I release you, you will not remember anything from the time you told me that none of your other girlfriends will be available next weekend. You will believe you then went to change to show me your new costume.” Lilith Ann released the spells on Judy. “Nice Judy. Why a showgirl?”

“So when Paolo returns from Vegas, I can give him a special private show.” Judy grinned.

“Here are the passes plus one more. Maybe one of your neighbors can come.” Lilith Ann suggested.

“Most of my neighbors would not know fun if it bit them in the ass.”

“How about that blonde I saw in the hall going into the next apartment last week?”

“Pam? She hates me and I don’t know why. We’ve never done anything to her.”

“Maybe she’s going thru a rough patch with a boyfriend or something. I’m sure that once she gets to really know you and Paolo, the three of you will become best friends.” Lilith Ann smiled knowingly. She then accidentally said out loud, “One down, one to go.”

“Excuse me.” Judy asked as she began to remove her costume. “One to go where?”

“Err, here.” Lilith Ann quickly answered as she moved over and kissed Judy deeply. She then led Judy back into the bedroom for some time with a woman that knew how to please another woman.

“So, is that how young you are going to look next year?” Roxanne inquired as she found an old picture of Paddy in a storage room. She was converting it into a bedroom for herself in case her Parents or Brother wanted to see where she lived. The picture was from nineteen fifty-six. Paddy looked like Brando from the Wild Ones. He was dressed in a leather biker jacket, holding a gray cap and his hair was greased into a style that was called a DA or “duck’s ass”.

“Close enough.” Paddy smiled as he came in and saw the picture she was looking at.

“And this will be what?”

“This will be the fourth time I’ve had to fake me own death.”

“So how did you ‘die’ the other times?” Roxanne asked as she dusted a dresser.

“It was easy the first time in nineteen thirty. After the St. Valentine’s Day massacre the year before, Chicago became real dangerous if you weren’t in Capone’s gang and it wasn’t too safe even if you were. I could see that Prohibition, the reason for me getting involved with the gangs, was going to end soon, so I decided to get out of the Racket. I made it seem like I was killed by a rival gang and I was me own estranged Son coming back to Chicago to take over the family businesses. The cops back then didn’t care about a lone Gangster gone missing.”

“You were a Gangster?!” Roxanne exclaimed. Equal parts of amazed and turned on. She had a thing for bad boys.

“In name only. I didn’t kill anyone. I just made safe, delicious booze.” Paddy confirmed as he opened a drawer and pulled out a picture of himself from the nineteen twenties.

“Did you have a nickname?”

“Clover Ear Fitzy.” Paddy grinned. “I ‘died’ next in fifty-five unexpectedly due to a jealous lover. Millie was too clingy.”

“So why didn’t you cast a spell to get rid of her.” Roxanne asked, confused.

“It happened so fast and I also may have missed the warning signs.” Paddy answered sadly. “She thought me and my friend Abigail were seeing each other and I was cheating on her. I began spending a lot of time with Abigail and I started to cancel some of my dates with Millie at the last minute.”

“And the real reason was?” Roxanne queried. Although Paddy talked like he was a player, Roxanne knew that he was monogamous.

“Abigail had a magic student that I had asked her to teach. He was starting to become unruly and needed my help to control from time to time. He scared her.” Paddy revealed. “I had not yet told Millie I was a witch.”

“Why not?”

“It was still early in the relationship. Besides, how do you explain to a woman that you have known for four months, dated for three, that you can do magic, are really twenty years older than you look and your early thirties looking friend is almost ninety because she is also a witch without you sounding crazy.” Paddy grinned. “Anyway, Millie borrowed me car and tampered with the brakes and windows. I wound up in the Chicago river. A lot of people saw me go in, so I decided to have everyone believe that I got out of the car but the river dragged me body away. I showed up two days later as me Son.”

“What happened to Millie?”

“Before I could find and talk to her, she went after Abigail. I never saw her again nor has Abigail ever told me what happened.”

“And the last time?” Roxanne decided to get back on subject; instead of thinking about what a pissed off witch would do to someone who tried to kill her and her closest friend.

“I went simple in eighty-six, a heart attack while shoveling snow.”

“Any ideas for this time?”

“How about you decide.” Paddy suggested.

Roxanne thought for a few moments and said “Lead poisoning.”

“Lead poisoning?” Paddy scratched his head. “How? I know that this is an old building, but I had to remove all the lead paint years ago for a safety inspection.”

“From the bullets my Father is going to put in your ass while you try to climb out of my bedroom window after he catches us in bed.” Roxanne kissed Paddy.

“We still have a few months to figure it out, but that goes in the top five.” Paddy laughed.

“What time tomorrow are you going to put me on display?”

“Not tomorrow, Friday.”

“What?! You promised! Thursday to Thursday is seven days!” Roxanne protested.

“I let you off early for good behavior plus the deal was struck on Friday.”

“Meany!” Roxanne glared. She then turned her back to Paddy, in a huff, to continue cleaning.

“Would a Meany do this Lassie?” Paddy asked as he touched Roxanne and she collapsed from one of the strongest orgasms she had ever felt. Paddy tenderly placed her on the bed. “The store opens in a half hour, but take all the time you need.” He kissed her on the forehead.

Before Paddy could leave the room, Roxanne grabbed him. “You’re not leaving until I say so!” Roxanne grinned as she began to remove his clothes.

“We got to make it quick.” Paddy warned. “Remember, the store opens in less than half an hour.”

However, for the first time in over twenty years, Fitzgerald’s Wonder and Mystery Realm opened late as it took over an hour for the couple to become satisfied and then recover.

“Thanks for getting me out of class Liam.” Tiffany said as she checked her makeup and hair before she sat down. They were in the photo lab. Since most pictures nowadays were captured with digital equipment, the school no longer needed two dark rooms. Liam had converted one into a make shift interview room for the yearbook’s DVD supplement.

“No problem Tiffany.” Liam smiled as he set up and checked the lighting for the interview. Tiffany was the second girl today he was interviewing from Alex’s text. “Before I turn on the camera, is there anything I should avoid asking you about?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why you gave up being head cheerleader, Alex’s text for examples.”

“No.” Tiffany shook her head. “But thanks for asking ahead of time and worrying about me; considering everything I did. I should have asked you out when I had the chance.”

“You were one of the fifty?”

“Fifty? Tiffany said puzzled.

“Rachel told me that there was over fifty girls in school that wanted me to ask them out.”

“I could say she was trying to inflate your ego, but the truth is that sounds about right. You know your ex was never right for you.”

“I know. It wasn’t my choice; my Parents picked her for me. We had nothing in common, but my Dad wanted to get appointed to a patronage job. When her Mom was indicted, and the position disappeared, I was allowed to break it off.” Liam acknowledged. “Okay, I’ve come clean about my past love life, why did you date Alex?”

“Because I bought into the whole high school pecking order. Cheerleaders had to date only jocks and the head cheerleader had to date the star of the football team.” Tiffany laughed without humor. “He wasn’t always the biggest douche. He changed between Freshman and Sophomore year. He went to live with his Uncle that summer and came back the ass you see now. Although I had heard rumors, I thought he would change for the right girl. In the beginning, he was nice. Then he became more insistent about sex. Had I known then that he didn’t want to be the first guy in, I would have admitted that I was a Virgin and spared myself a lot of pain.”

“Are you sure you want to go into this much detail?” Liam gently asked. Although his Sister had asked him to get this information, he still felt strange about actually doing it. Especially after Amber, the girl Alex was dating before Tiffany, broke down when describing how Alex dumped her. He knew there was probably a good reason why Cassie wanted this information, he just could not see the reason why.

“It’s okay. Since I started seeing Dr. Parker, it doesn’t hurt as much to talk about or think about it. Besides, I know you won’t tell anyone otherwise it would be all over school that I’m seeing a shrink or why I wigged out.” Tiffany smiled as she began to tell Liam the sordid details of how Alex operates.

“Thanks for the lesson on how not to be a jerk.” Liam laughed as he turned the camera on. “If you’re ready?”

Fifteen minutes later, Tiffany walked out of the room. Liam went over and turned off the interview camera. Then he turned off a second camera hidden in the ceiling. It had been recording since before Tiffany entered the room. Tonight he would edit the footage of Tiffany and Amber for his Sister and hoped that Cassie could give him a good reason for needing this. If she could not; he was going to destroy the footage and ease his guilt of violating their trust.

“I think that one is perfect Sis.” Marie said as Jewel came out of the dressing room. Jewel was wearing a beautiful wedding gown. It was the fourth one she had tried on.

“I agree.” Jewel smiled as she checked herself in the mirror.

“Remind me again why I am the guinea pig?” Jasmine groused as she came out of a different dressing room wearing a somewhat hideous violet colored dress.

“Because I outrank you as maid of honor. You’re just a lowly bridesmaid.” Marie said sweetly.

“Besides, it’s the bride’s duty to make sure that she’s the prettiest woman at her own wedding.” Jewel followed up with a grin.

“Well just remember, I get married after you. So unless you want to wear a potato sack when you are one of my bridesmaids, pick something out less hideous.” Jasmine huffed as she stormed back into the dressing room. Marie and Jewel started laughing.

“So for the house warming party; how many am I making dessert for?” Marie asked Jewel.

“Unless Cassie is bringing someone, it will probably be about twelve.” Jewel confirmed. “Just a small gathering of friends. Sis could you please get me a coffee?” Jewel requested as she headed back into the dressing room.

“No problem.” Marie answered.

When she was in the dressing room, Jewel’s phone rang.

“Hello? ... Oh, hello Mr. Kane. ... You can make it. That’s great Mr. Kane. ... Okay, it just seems strange calling you that until after the wedding, but if you say so. We’ll see you Friday night Uncle Bruce.”

“How goes the research into Abigail Boyd?” Madge Thompson questioned the lone male of her detective team in his home. He was her best asset; having a great analytical mind and superior cyber skills. He was the one that made the connection about Vera Kane’s family tree and the Chicago ordinance about city contracts and former slave companies. He also suffered acute agoraphobia which made him useless as a field operative. Not that Madge would have used him in the field anyway. Madge preferred to use only women as field agents. People still tended to see detectives as being only men. This made it easier for her female operatives to go mostly unnoticed. Plus Madge could also use them to entrap cheating spouses; the bread and butter of her business.

“There are a few anomalies.”

“Such as?” Madge gently asked him. He was one of the few persons she treated with respect due to his loyalty to her.

“Abigail Boyd, born July tenth, nineteen eighty-three to Abigail Black. Father unknown, not listed on live birth record. It was a home birth. The doctor who delivered her died in two thousand of natural causes at the age of eighty four. She was home schooled, no record of going to college. Only employment besides her own restoration company is that she worked three years at Fitzgerald’s Wonder and Mystery Realm before her Mother died of ovarian cancer in two thousand three. I don’t know if this is tangential, but checking her credit cards, Fitzgerald’s Wonder and Mystery Realm is a store that Jasmine Kane has made quite a few purchases from in the past few weeks.”

“And Jasmine introduced Abigail to her Father. I’ll have someone look into that connection. So she didn’t have a Father listed and she was home schooled, how is that strange?” Madge asked.

“Not by itself, but her Mother was Abigail Black born April fourth, nineteen fifty-three to Abigail Burns. Father, Sebastian Black, died during the Korean War in February same year. There is no record of a marriage certificate nor did Miss Burns put in for benefits for her Daughter.”

“That’s odd.” Madge commented.

“Sebastian had no immediate family. It’s as if Miss Burns picked a name out of the newspaper to give her Daughter a Father. Then again, attitudes about women having children out of wedlock were different in the fifties than the eighties. Also a home birth and home schooled. Made herself a fortune in the stock market. Her Mother also died of cancer in nineteen seventy-four, body cremated as was Miss Black’s when she died. Miss Abigail Burns was born around nineteen twenty-one or two as there is no record of her birth.”

“How do you it wasn’t sooner or later?”

“The hospital she was supposed to have been born at burnt down in January nineteen twenty-three and all records were destroyed. Also she doesn’t exist on the nineteen twenty census. The Ellis Island registry has her Mother Mrs. Abigail Young nee Boyd arriving here alone from Ireland in late December nineteen eighteen. Lists her age as twenty-seven and a widow. Her Husband, Aidan Young was killed a year earlier in the War. There is no death record for Abigail Young. She came to Chicago around nineteen twenty-nine and she disappeared in nineteen forty-one; telling neighbors she was going back east. She was never seen or heard from again after boarding a train for Boston.

Abigail Burns filed a missing person report after not hearing from her Mother for months on December ninth. But with the United States entering the Second World War, it didn’t get the attention it deserved as it involved different state jurisdictions and resources were being diverted to the war effort. Abigail Burns was a USO volunteer during the Second World War and Korean War. May be how she met Sebastian Black as he fought in both wars. Also worked as a nurse’s aide. Avid reader and collector, she’s the one who amassed most of the book collection that Abigail Boyd currently owns.

Do you need for me to follow Abigail Young’s family tree in Ireland?”

“Not yet. What are the major anomalies you mentioned?” Madge asked, intrigued.

“That we have generations of women giving birth at roughly age thirty and dying, or disappearing, around age fifty. None of them have ever had a brush with the law. Not a ticket anywhere. Medical records don’t exist for the treatment of their cancer. No autopsies as they died at home and none of them had life insurance policies. Insurance companies tend to complicate things. Also I can find no pictures for any of these women before the age of twenty. Then there is this—” He brought up three pictures on his thirty six inch monitor. “The first is Abigail Burns circa nineteen forty-three at a USO club. The second is Abigail Black circa nineteen seventy-six at a rally for Jimmy Carter. And the third is Abigail Boyd’s last driver license photo.”

“Is this a joke?!” Madge exclaimed incredulous. “Did you digitally doctor these?” It appeared that it was the same woman in all three photos, just different hair styles, dress and makeup.

“No. Look also at the obituary photos that ran in the papers and the picture used in the missing person report for Abigail Young.” He brought up another set of photos. Again it was like looking at a set of identical triplets, except there was again a roughly thirty year gap between each image. “What the hell is going on? Due to the graininess of some of the photos, digital face recognition software cannot positively say they are not the same person. I know rationally they aren’t, but still...”

“I don’t know what’s happening, but keep quiet about it.” Madge quickly ordered. “I’m personally going to take over the investigation of Abigail Boyd. Give me everything you have and then delete it off your computers. Continue, for now, with your research into Antoinette Levalle and report what you find to Miriam Kane directly. If she asks about Abigail Boyd, stall her.”

“Will do boss.” He confirmed and then got hesitant. “W-what if she wants you or me to meet her face to face somewhere?”

“Then accommodate her as best as you can. Tell her I am unavailable for the next week or two. Say I went to Ireland to follow up on a lead about Abigail Boyd. As a matter of fact, tell the rest of the staff this as well.” Madge informed him as she leaned over his shoulder to stare harder at the flickering images of Abigail. It had been a long time since Madge had a case that intrigued her. She wasn’t going to let anyone spoil her fun.

To Be Continued.