The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 35

“If you ever do something like that to me again—” Roxanne warned Paddy as she began chasing him, naked, thru the store. “the next time, I’ll hit you with something stronger than just a pillow!”

“Sorry Darling!” laughed an equally naked Paddy as he easily avoided her grasp. For a portly man, Paddy was surprisingly nimble and quick. “But I haven’t used that spell in years. I needed to see if I remembered it correctly.”

Earlier, Roxanne had felt a hand gently caressing her derriere. She had rolled over in bed and found herself face to face with her favorite actor. Roxanne thought she was still asleep and dreamily smiled. She climbed on top of him and began a marathon love-making session that ended abruptly when the “actor” shimmered fifty minutes later and became Paddy.

“Please let me explain.” Paddy pleaded.

“I don’t care why! Come back here now and take your punishment like a man!” Roxanne lunged at Paddy. She missed him by mere inches.

“Not until ye calm down Lassie.” Paddy maneuvered to put a display case between the two of them. His began to sound like his breathing was becoming labored.

“I can hear you wheezing. If you surrender now, I might take it ea—” Roxanne began offering when her body seized up and she became like a mannequin. She then realized that Paddy was not wheezing, but casting a spell.

“Maybe I will put you in the window today, as is, until ye calm down.” Paddy playfully threatened with a twinkle in his eye. He then went behind the counter and retrieved Roxanne’s special necklace. After slipping it on her, he rang the trigger bell twice quickly and waited about half a minute before releasing her. Roxanne collapsed on the floor with a huge grin.

“Ready to listen to me?”

“Ring the bell one more time—” Roxanne smiled. “and I’ll even listen to a political filibuster if you want.”

Paddy rang the bell once more. Roxanne’s back arched from her third orgasm in less than three minutes.

When she recovered, Paddy began, “The last time I faked me death, I used the doppelganger spell for a few months before so people would see my ‘Son’ around the store before I turned back the clock on meself. I was going to show you later today, but when I heard you moaning that actor’s name in your sleep, I decided to let you live one of your fantasies. I was going to cast a sleep spell on you before the other spell ended to not break the fantasy, but I got caught up in the moment with you and lost track of the time.” Paddy explained as he helped Roxanne to stand up. She took a light swing at him. Paddy allowed the love tap to connect.

Roxanne kissed Paddy. “Don’t ever come into my bed again without you looking like you.”

“I promise Darling.” Paddy smiled. He cradled Roxanne tenderly and then carried her back to bed. “Let’s finish what we started.”

“You weren’t really going to put me naked in the window, were you?” Roxanne asked as they neared the bedroom. When Paddy didn’t answer; she asked again.

“What do you think?” Paddy answered with a strange smile as he closed the door behind them.

“Last night was .... different.” Samantha said to Cassie as she walked into the kitchen dressed for work. She was finally able to speak and understand English again. She took the cup of coffee Cassie offered and sat down at the kitchen table.

“I know the feeling.” Cassie smiled sympathetically. She was making pancakes. “Before I knew how powerful and binding a witch’s oath could be, I promised my lab partner that I would stay by his side for the rest of the day if he did all the work. He had someone after him that was afraid of me.”

“Why was that person scared of you?” Samantha asked after sipping her coffee.

“When we were ten, I broke his nose after we got into a heated argument over which was the better team; the Sox or the Cubs. Even after he grew to twice my size and was on the football team, I could still cause him to cower by grinning wickedly at him.” Cassie grinned. “It was around twenty minutes after I made the deal that I found out that the furthest I could move away from my lab partner was six feet. Even anything beyond two feet would start causing pain. Then the trouble started.”

“What happened?”

“First, I got us both detention for going into and not leaving the boy’s bathroom until he left. I told the teacher that caught us that the other girls didn’t want to share the bathroom with me, a lesbian. That was true, but he didn’t buy it as an explanation. The more the teacher yelled at us, the more my lab partner got pee shy.” Cassie waxed nostalgically. “Then I got him into major trouble when his Parents caught us in bed together near midnight. I still get birthday cards from him.”

“For what reason?” Samantha was perplexed.

“Half the neighborhood heard his Mother yelling at us and chasing me down the block. Luckily, it was after midnight by then and my oath was complete, so I was able to get away. Besides me being the first girl that ever crawled into bed with him, it also gave him cred with the rest of the boys for banging a lesbian. I never told the truth nor did I contradict the story because of the trouble I caused for him earlier.” Cassie smiled as she put a stack of pancakes on the table.

“When did Jasmine and Marie leave?”

“About two hours ago. I’ll take your suitcase with me to work and Jasmine will bring it home tonight.”

“Thanks. How do I get to work from here?” Samantha asked as she dove into her pancakes.

“Walk two blocks east to catch the bus that will take you to the Blue line. You still have about twenty minutes before you have to leave; so eat up.” Cassie explained. “So what’s next?”

“I finish eating and go to work.”

“Not that. I mean round three with my Sister. I don’t think you’re going to let this slide are you?”

“Not really.” Samantha honestly conceded. “Jasmine cheated and I’m going to make her pay dearly.”

“And you didn’t with your first bet with Jasmine?” Cassie gently accused. “When Jasmine explained about the command she wanted to place in you, I made her tell me why. She told me about your first bet and you going commando.”

“I...” Samantha started, then stopped, slightly embarrassed.

“Don’t let it escalate and get to the point of no return like I almost did with Barry.” Cassie warned. “Until an unfortunate wager and stakes involving a rubber chicken, Barry never had me do anything super embarrassing or potentially jail time worthy.”

“So why did you?” Samantha asked as she remembered the picture of Barry naked in a bar getting a hummer from a rubber chicken.

“I was so frustrated that he won every stinking bet! Over forty of them!” Cassie shrieked. She then stopped, closed her eyes, took a deep cleansing breath to calm herself. “But Barry also never once cheated.”

“What was the first bet between you two?” Samantha gently asked.

“The World Series in O five. I had to wear a White Sox jersey to one of the Cubs vs Sox games the following season and cheer for the Sox.” Cassie admitted. “I got so frustrated as the wager losses climbed. So when I finally did win, I went nuts. Barry didn’t complain when it happened. However, after he won the next bet, Barry made me get a specially placed ankh tattoo with the caveats that I had to keep it and leave it visible for a hundred years. Nor could I use a spell to lessen the pain while I got it.”

“Where is the tattoo?” Samantha inquired.

Cassie pointed to her crotch. “Thankfully he didn’t order me to have a fat, hairy guy do it.”

“Wow!”

“And the sad thing is, I found out recently from Jasmine, he lost that bet on purpose. He felt sorry for me constantly losing.” Cassie choked up a little. “I broke all ties with Barry until Selina forced me to sit down with him and work it thru. We forgave each other while vowing to never let it get that much out of hand again. We both can laugh about it now and, to be honest, I’ve come to like the tattoo.

So now I’m giving you the same advice I gave my Sister last night after noticing her guilty look when asked about your bet. All’s fair in love and oaths. But please use your head when playing.”

“Thanks.” Samantha said as she finished her breakfast. She began digesting it and the words of wisdom Cassie had imparted to her on the way to the bus. She was still going to pay Jasmine back, but with a more level head and no cheating.

“I know the food is good here Tiger, but isn’t this a little out of your way for breakfast?” Marie asked Frank as he came into the restaurant. She kissed him before he could answer.

After the kiss, Frank grinned, “True, but I haven’t seen you since Sunday night and I couldn’t wait until tomorrow. I took the day off so we could spend the afternoon together.”

“Okay, but I need to be back by six. No exceptions.” Marie warned with a stern look. Frank thought it made her look even more adorable.

“No problem.”

“So nice to see you again Frank.” Mrs. Nelson smiled as she walked over.

“You to Mrs. Nelson.”

“It’s Beatrice. So where are you taking our favorite waitress today?”

“On a river tour of Chicago.”

“That sounds like a lovely way to spend a Fall afternoon. However, I still need Marie until the end of her shift.”

“I wouldn’t think of having her leave you shorthanded.” Frank said as he sat down at the counter. “But there is nothing to stop her from talking to the customers while she works. I’ll have a breakfast special please with bacon and a cup of coffee. Also, may I please get a Tiger special for an appetizer?”

“Tiger special?” Mrs. Nelson was perplexed. “We don’t have anything called a Tiger special on the menu.”

“It’s an item that I added just for him.” Marie smiled as she glided over to Frank and kissed him deeply. “I’ll put your other order in now Tiger.”

“Hey you forgot the extra lip gloss.” Frank mock complained as Marie left to place his order with the cook.

“I’ll have what he’s having.” Mrs. Nelson turned and saw that the comment had come from her Husband.

“Sorry, fresh out.” Mrs. Nelson grinned as she moved to kiss her Husband. “But I can give you the Bernie Surprise.”

“What’s that?”

Instead of kissing her Husband, Beatrice began whispering into his ear. After she finished, he smiled.

“See you in a few hours. Don’t forget the whipped cream and I’ll pick up the chocolate syrup.” Bernie said as he left the restaurant. He was careful to conceal the effect that his Wife’s description of a ‘Bernie Surprise’ had on his manhood.

“Please Mistress! Don’t punish me or send me away!” Lilith Ann’s enthralled detective was weeping into the phone.

“Calm down. I’m not mad. Now relax and explained to me what happened.” Lilith Ann requested in soothing tones.

“I don’t know what happened Mistress. I was ordered to cease my observation of Abigail Boyd. When I asked to speak to the head of the detective agency, I was informed that she had gone to Ireland for a few weeks to investigate a lead on Abigail Boyd.”

“Damn.” Lilith Ann thought. “Is this a good thing or a bad thing?” Then she spoke to her thrall, “Keep me informed about anything you can find out. I still need to learn what your boss knows about Abigail.”

“Thank you Mistress for letting me still serve you!” The detective fawned into the receiver.

“Now onto other matters. Have you got the items I requested?”

“Yes Mistress. I have a limo and an unmarked van available to me from next Friday afternoon until the following Monday. I also have the costume and uniform you requested I pick up.”

“Perfect.” Lilith Ann purred. “I will tell you later next week where to leave the van and where to meet us in the limo. You have pleased me.” She then moved the phone away from her ear to lessen the sound of the detective’s orgasmic cry of joy.

“Yes Mistress.” The detective cooed as she hung up the phone. Lilith Ann started to make another call.

“Are you busy?” Lydia asked Lilith Ann as she approached. She was with Jasmine who was carrying three boxes of desserts.

“Not at the moment.” Lilith Ann smiled at Lydia and hung up the phone. “Are those the dessert samples?”

“Yes.” Jasmine replied. “I need both of you to try these and tell me what you think.” She set the boxes down and then looked around for the break room. Soon she came back with some paper plates and napkins.

Lydia and Lilith Ann took samples from each one of the boxes.

“If these taste half as good as they look, we’ll have no worries.” Lydia commented before she took her first bite. “Oh my! These are delicious!”

“These are just as good as the ones made by the country club’s head pastry chef.” Lilith Ann agreed.

“Thanks.” Jasmine smiled. “They’re made from Marie’s own recipes.”

“Why doesn’t Marie do this for a living?” Lydia inquired as she started on her second sample.

“She was going to school to do this professionally but had to drop out when she lost her job. I offered to pay for her to go back and continue, but she wants to wait until she finishes magic training. As Marie puts it, she now has centuries to decide what she’ll be when she grows up.”

“That is one of the advantages of being a witch.” Lilith Ann concurred as she savored the eclair sample she tried next.

“I’m jealous of you two.” Lydia commented.

“And I’m jealous of you.” Lilith Ann countered.

“What could I possibly have that you cannot get with magic?”

“Parents that are alive and know me. My Father was killed by a drunk driver forty years ago and my eighty eight year old Mother has Alzheimer’s and has not known who I am for over ten years.” Lilith Ann wept real tears.

“I’m sorry.” Lydia went over to hug Lilith Ann. “I didn’t know. This is the first time you have ever mentioned anything about your family to me.”

“It’s not a subject I like to bring up.” Lilith Ann acknowledged.

“Jasmine, what a surprise.” Mrs. Winthrop said as she approached the group. “Are you here to help out as well?”

“Possibly Mother.” Lydia answered for her. “The head pastry chef’s Wife is due soon and he might not be available for our event. Jasmine and my other friends, Cassie and Marie agreed to be possible backups. Try one.”

“Mmmm! These are delicious.” Mrs. Winthrop complimented. “Thank your friends for me Jasmine.”

“I will Mrs. Winthrop.” Jasmine promised. “We are returning the favor Lydia did for us earlier.”

“Speaking of favors.” Mrs. Winthrop smiled as she handed an envelope to her Daughter. “It’s what you asked for with something special included. If you’re willing to vouch for her, that’s all I need.”

“Thanks Mom. Jasmine, could you give this to Liam to give to his friend Ben.” Lydia requested as she handed the envelope to her.

“Yes I will. I need to go to my Cousin’s house to drop off the rest of the dessert treats for a house warming party. Call anytime Lydia.” Jasmine smiled as she hugged Lydia before leaving.

“I’m glad to see that you and Jasmine are getting along again Dear.”

“Cassie helped me to reconnect with Jasmine.” They had never really been friends while growing up. However, since their Parents were friends, Lydia and Jasmine had played nice until Lydia went away to boarding school and turned into super bitch. “Did you stop by just to give me what I asked for?”

“No. I also have my monthly meeting with Roger to discuss this office. Afterwards, would you and Lilith Ann like to join me for lunch?” Mrs. Winthrop inquired.

“Yes. Thank you.” Lilith Ann answered.

“Thank you Mother.”

“See you in about an hour.” Mrs. Winthrop said as she headed into Roger’s office.

“Have you decided what you want to do this weekend?” Lydia asked.

“If you don’t mind, would you like to see where I grew up? After talking about it earlier, I would like to see my Mother. It may be one of the last times I see her”

“Just as long as we are back by Sunday morning.”

“No problem. I’ll call the airlines and get the reservations.” Lilith Ann smiled as she headed to her desk. Once she got there, Lilith Ann began plotting. Now that she knew that Cassandra and her Sisters were up to the task of making the desserts, Lilith Ann would brew a midwife potion. If the pastry chef’s Wife did not go into labor by next Tuesday, Lilith Ann would pay her a visit and give her the potion. The potion would induce a safe labor within an hour after consumption.

After finding out the day before that Miriam Kane would be at the casino night, Lilith Ann now needed to have Cassandra and Marie there as well. A few well-placed lines of gossip to Miriam Kane and the chance for her to gather the data to prove it would trigger the downfall of the Kanes. And the best part would be no one would link it back to Lilith Ann.

“Perdóne me por favor.” The short haired Hispanic girl sobbed. Normally she was very careful to speak only English in school, but she couldn’t help herself.

“It’s my fault Gloria. We will try this again next week. I’m sorry.” Liam apologized.

“Gracias.” Gloria said thru tears. She left the interview room. She had broken down even worse than Amber had about Alex’s treatment of her while he had dated and then dumped her.

“That’s it!” Liam fumed as he turned off the hidden camera. “If Cassie can’t give me a good reason why I am making these girls re-live how much of an asshole Rhino was, I’m destroying this.” Thankfully, this was the last girl Liam had to talk to about this. It made his skin crawl having to violate a person’s trust and share this information, even if it might help them in the long run.

Still, by having the session cut short, it gave Liam the extra time to get the footage from the two girls today into his laptop. He added it to the footage of Amber and Tiffany yesterday. After compiling the parts and adding chapter stops for all four girls, Liam burnt two copies of the data. When that was completed, he checked the DVDs for issues. Determining both copies were good, Liam deleted the video files off his PC and destroyed the tapes. A knock at the door broke Liam’s concentration.

“Hey Beautiful.” Liam kissed Rachel.

“Ready for our next class?”

“As soon as I turn off the lights and lock up.” Liam answered. “You’re not jealous that I’m alone with all the cute girls in our class are you?”

“Not really, I trust you. Besides, you haven’t interviewed all the cute girls. You still haven’t interviewed me.” Rachel complained.

“I said cute girls. Not gorgeous women.” Liam grinned. “And I’m saving the best for last.” Rachel melted and then she punched Liam in the arm.

“Ow! What was that for?”

“For not asking me out Freshman year. You cheated us out of three years together.”

“Even with the three hundred extra years,” Liam thought, “I probably will never figure out women.” He shook his head as they headed to class.

“Can I help you Miss?” Roxanne asked Madge Thompson when she entered Paddy’s shop.

“Get me the manager.” Madge ordered with authority.

“May I ask why?” Roxanne questioned, nonplussed.

“Official business.” Madge flashed her Private Investigator badge quickly; hoping Roxanne wouldn’t recognize it. However, due to the way Roxanne had lived for the last eight years, she was very acquainted with all types of law enforcement badges.

“If you will wait a moment please, I’ll see if he is available.” Roxanne politely responded, but wanted to kick the annoying woman out of the store; hopefully with her shoe still firmly wedged up Madge’s butt. Roxanne walked into the back to find Paddy inventorying a new shipment of potion ingredients he had received earlier.

“Paddy, some bitchy Private Dick is looking for you. She won’t tell me why.”

“Don’t worry Darling. I’ll take care of her.” Paddy promised as he headed to the front. “Stay in the back until I’ll call for you.”

“Okay.” Roxanne agreed, but peeked thru the curtains.

“I’m Paddy Fitzgerald, sole proprietor of Fitzgerald’s Wonder and Mystery Realm. How can I help you Lassie?” Paddy asked in his best salesman patter while flashing a dazzling smile.

“First, you can refer to me as Detective Thompson; Not ‘Lassie’.” Madge frostily ordered Paddy. “Second, I need you to answer for me some questions about a former employee, Abigail Boyd.”

“For what purpose?”

“I’ll be asking the questions, not you.” Madge continued her bullying tactics. She had found, when she used to be a cop, that she could intimidate most people into submission quickly by acting like this.

“Then kindly leave me store until your manners improve.” Paddy ordered as he pointed to the exit. His smile was now gone.

Madge didn’t budge. “I suggest you cooperate, otherwise it will get very nasty for you quickly.” Madge pulled out her phone. “With one push of a button, I can have the Board of Health and the IRS ripping your business apart in less than an hour.” She threatened.

“Like Hell you will!” Roxanne sprang out of the back.

“Darling, I said stay in the back.” Paddy shooed Roxanne. He then started a spell.

Madge smiled coldly as she began to hear what she assumed was curses under Paddy’s breath. She always loved this part; watching people squirm before they broke to her will. She still had her triumphant smirk on when the first waves of pleasure Paddy’s spell created began to bombard her body. Madge gasped, dropped her phone and grabbed the edge of one of the counters for support.

“Something wrong Lassie?” Paddy inquired with a knowing twinkle in his eye.

“None of your damn business!” Madge barked with a husk. She bent down to retrieve her phone when the next building wave of pleasure crashed into her. Again Madge gasped. She went down onto her knees this time from the heat building in her erogenous zones. She was still in that position when the erotic waves began coming faster and stronger. Trying as hard as she could to forestall the magically induced carnal urges, Madge eventually lost as she flopped on her back and began furiously tugging her clothes off. Paddy quickly cast a spell to lock the front doors and to turn the glass opaque. He then turned his back to give Madge some privacy.

Once she was naked, Madge began using her hands with surgical like precession to release the sexual tensions that had built up in her body. Her arms became pistons as they drove her hands up and down between her legs and across her chest. Even her moans almost took a machine like beat as she continued stroking the sexual charged areas of her body. Her sweat and other released fluids keeping her from chaffing. However, no release was to be had. Paddy’s spell saw to that. Only he could grant her what her body so desperately wanted.

After ten more minutes of Madge’s machinations on her body, Paddy finally allowed her orgasm to be released. Her scream was as loud as a freight train whistle. Paddy went into the back, winked at Roxanne and came back out with some towels. He tossed them at Madge as he quickly turned around again.

“I’ll have you arrested for what you did to me!” Madge tried to bellow, but it came out barely above a whisper. She quickly got dressed, but was now sans underwear as her bra and boxers had been torn in her attempts at sexual release. She stood up, glaring at Paddy’s back.

“Lassie, the surveillance tape will show that I never laid a finger on you or ordered you to do anything.” Paddy reminded her over his shoulder as he released the spell on the front doors. “So here’s the deal. You leave me, me store and Abigail Boyd alone or I will make sure that everyone sees the video. Understood?”

“Understood.” Madge growled. She seethed as she stormed out of the store.

Madge was in her car still trying to figure what exactly did happen to her when she began plotting her next step to take out Paddy. If she wasn’t so angry, she would have realized that that was the best orgasm she had ever had in her life. Still, if that tape ever saw the light of day, her detective agency would be finished. She had to act quickly and get it. Madge decided that around two or three in the morning she would come back and break into the store to get the tape and find out what Paddy was hiding about himself and Abigail Boyd.

“I’m going to take that Bastard down, if it’s the last thing I ever do!” Madge cackled as she drove away.

To be Continued