The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 37

“Is Miss Winthrop serious?!” Ben asked. Liam had just handed Ben an envelope as they stood by Liam’s locker. The contents prompted the amazed exclamation from Ben.

“Yes she is Ben.” Liam confirmed with a smile. “I texted Lydia earlier this morning to confirm it. She said to tell Amy to do her best and that Lydia’s Mom expects a National Championship for her Alma Mater with your help.”

“This does help make my decision on where to go college a lot easier.” Ben grinned. “Does anyone else know?”

“Just my Sisters. I found out last night while I was visiting them.”

“I can’t wait to tell Amy. I want to do this as soon as possible, but also someplace special with her Parents there.”

“How about tonight at Francesca’s special dinner?” Liam suggested. “I’m sure Francesca would have no problem sharing the evening.”

“But that would mean she would know about this ahead of time. Will she keep it a secret from Amy?” Ben worried.

“Trust me Ben.” Liam grinned. “If Francesca gives us her oath to keep quiet, she will.”

“Hey Cassie.” Lydia waved as Cassie walked into the restaurant. They were quickly seated in Cassie’s favorite booth.

“Here. Squirt asked me to thank you for everything you have done for his friends Amy and Ben.” Cassie slid a set of the DVDs across the table. Liam had made video interviews of the girls Alex had listed at the bottom of his text of past girlfriends. After the waitress took their order, Cassie continued. “He went above and beyond the call. He even included mini bios of each girl and of Alex’s Uncle Razor Frasier.”

“Razor is Alex’s Uncle? That explains a lot.” Lydia replied with disgust.

“You know him?”

“Unfortunately.” Lydia admitted. “He was the guest athlete at one of my Mother’s charity events for inner city sport programs back in June. He was charming with everyone until the news crews left. Then he ignored the kids and started to hit on everyone under thirty in a skirt. I showed up late, so I didn’t know about his douchebaggery until later.”

“Why did he stick around if he didn’t want to be there?” Cassie asked, puzzled.

“He was working off part of the community service he received for a DUI conviction in Florida. After the event was over, he turned on the charm with me and I unfortunately fell for his BS. Until Roger, I had the worst luck when it came to dating. I guess it was karma for me being a huge bitch.” Lydia sheepishly answered.

“I doubt that. But admit it though, Roger was worth the wait.” Cassie grinned and Lydia nodded.

“Anyway, Razor talked me into having dinner with him and, afterward, upstairs to his suite. Later, he also talked me out of my dress.” Lydia admitted, embarrassed. “He called room service to send up a bottle of champagne and some strawberries. When room service arrived I excused myself, before he opened the door, and went into the bathroom to hang up my dress and also to freshen up. I came out of the bathroom wearing only high heels, perfume and a sultry smile that quickly turned into a look of shock and disgust.”

“Why?” Cassie lightly prodded.

“Razor was already in bed with the woman who brought up the champagne.” Lydia shuddered at the memory. “Then he waved at me to join them. When I refused, he called me a stuck up bitch and told me that I was welcome to stay and watch. He then proceeded to have sex with the woman right in front of me! I ran back into the bathroom, quickly got dressed and fled.”

“That’s Alex’s role model?!” Cassie exclaimed. “No wonder he has such a skewed view about women.”

“And hopefully with this information —” Lydia held up the DVD cases. “We will be able to fix him before he hurts another girl.”

“If not, there is always plan B.” Cassie grinned as the deep dish pizza arrived at their table.

“Cassie you are not turning him impotent until he is thirty.” Lydia admonished after the waitress left. “Knowing how much of an idiot he is; he might overdose on Viagra.”

“Then can I at least cut his sex drive in half for a few years?” She pleaded like a kid asking to stay up late.

“Will see about that one.” Lydia grinned before she joined Cassie in devouring the pizza.

“Look.. Tiff... About yesterday. I—” Mandy tried to apologize to her best friend for almost attacking her the day before. Mandy had been dodging Tiffany for the whole school day, but Tiffany had finally cornered her after detention.

“Later.” Tiffany interrupted. “Dr. Parker turned us in because you left early. Lydia is going to turn the form in today. That will send us to jail.”

“Those bitches!!” Mandy seethed.

“Forget about what I said last Sunday. If we’re going to jail anyway, let’s have some fun and make her pay. I know where she is going to be until six tonight.”

“With pleasure.” Mandy agreed. “But how do you know where she will be?”

“I left to chase after you, but I had forgotten my car keys and purse. When I went back to get them, I heard Dr. Parker call Lydia to report about you leaving early. Lydia replied she was going to turn us in.” Tiffany used the story that Lydia and Dr. Parker had concocted for Mandy. “She has some function at her country club today and she’ll be there all this afternoon. When she finishes up later, she turns the form in. I’ve been trying to tell you all day, but you have been avoiding me and not answering any of my texts.”

“Let’s go now before it gets any later and she takes off early.” Mandy excitedly began running down the hall. She was happy that she would be able to finally pay Lydia back for what happened at the pizzeria and also for making her scrub out the toilets at the soup kitchen.

Tiffany began chasing after her best friend. She was glad that Mandy took the lure about being able to beat up Lydia and didn’t pay attention to the little flaws in the story. Namely, why her best friend was as calm as she was if they both were facing jail time. As Tiffany caught up to Mandy, she hoped they still would be best friends after their encounter with Lydia, no matter what the outcome.

“Afternoon Darling.” Paddy smiled at Roxanne as he stepped into the store’s front window. It was his first real chance to talk to her since putting her and Madge Thompson in the window earlier this morning. The store had been unusually busy and it was all due to the new window display. Although Madge Thompson was the one almost naked; the majority of comments had been about Roxanne. The most common one being about how Roxanne could put them under a spell anytime. Paddy knew Roxanne heard all of the compliments and was in her glory. Plus, he had made sure he spent some extra time in the back to have Roxanne’s trigger bell rung a few times by impatient customers.

The crowd had finally died down, giving Paddy his first real chance to cast the initial round of complicated spells to begin releasing the magical carnal pressure that Roxanne had forced into Madge’s body. After he cast the final spell, Paddy began dusting Madge while he talked to Roxanne.

“Besides the limiter to prevent any further accidental pleasure overdosing, I also added another feature to your necklace.” He continued. “If ye concentrate hard, the pendant will glow green for yes and red for no. Are ye enjoying yourself?”

It took about five seconds before the pendant glowed green.

“I thought so Darling.” Paddy smiled as he finished his dusting of Madge. “I’ll see ye later to put you to sleep.” As he began to leave the window, Paddy caught a whiff of something as he brought his hand up to cover a cough. Frowning, he smelt his hand and then the feather duster that Roxanne had shoved up Madge Thompson’s butt. Paddy went back to the display so he could look Roxanne in the eyes. “Darling, do you know why me duster’s handle smells like fertilizer?”

Almost immediately, the necklace glowed red with an intensity so bright, Paddy was afraid it would explode.

“I believe ye Darling. No need to shout.” Paddy soothed as he left the window.

Roxanne felt guilty about lying to Paddy until she heard Paddy ring her trigger bell. Then she felt a whole different feeling and forgot all about her little white lie.

“I don’t understand. Why are you willing to risk harm to one or both of you?” Lilith Ann asked Lydia. They were sparring lightly to help Lydia warm up for Mandy. “With one spell we’d be done in five, ten minutes tops.”

“Which is why I want your oath that you won’t interfere or use magic on Mandy without my permission.”

“What?!”

“You heard me. I don’t want your magical help. That is why Cassie is not here. I need to do this myself. Your oath please.”

“Lydia, please.” Lilith Ann begged.

“If you’re my friend...” Lydia started. Lilith Ann reluctantly gave her oath.

“Why?” Lilith Ann softly demanded

“I’m looking for a long term solution, not a quick fix.” Lydia answered as she moved to stretch her left leg on one of the ballet warm up bars in the room. “How would you have liked it if Cassie had done something like that to you instead of letting you stay yourself?”

“But she did.” Lilith Ann retorted.

“I was there the whole time. Except for the charity work and you not making sex toys for a month, Cassie did nothing else to you, even when you were unconscious.”

Lilith Ann started to say something when they heard the door open.

“Sorry I’m late.” Dr. Parker said as she walked in. “Did Tiffany convince Mandy to come?”

“She texted they were on their way.” Lydia confirmed. “The front desk also knows to tell them where we are at. Lilith Ann, this is Dr. Chaka Parker. Chaka, this is my friend Lilith Ann. Chaka is the one who helped me cope with some of the past jerks in my love life.”

Chaka greeted Lilith Ann and then asked, “Are you one of the reasons for the positive change in Lydia?”

“Excuse me?”

“I’ve known Lydia for three years, but not really socially. As Lydia explained, she would only seek me out when she needed help after a failed relationship. But last Saturday, Lydia called me to ask for my help with Tiffany and Mandy. I could tell that something was different with her.”

“How?” Lilith Ann was curious.

“Before, I always had to refer Lydia as Miss Winthrop. This time she insisted that, from now on, I call her Lydia. Plus this was the first time that she had asked politely for my help. Before, she had always assumed that because I worked for her Mother I was at her beck and call whenever she needed anything.”

“I was somewhat of an ass.” Lydia sheepishly admitted.

“And you put up with that?” Lilith Ann questioned Chaka.

“The Winthrops helped to put me thru college.” Chaka smiled. “So when Lydia started the call with the word ‘please’ instead of barking an order, I had to find out what caused this change in her and I asked about it. Lydia explained how her life had recently improved. She said it was due to her new friends and to finally finding her soul mate.”

“Yes, Lilith Ann is —” Lydia started when the door was violently pulled open.

“You Bitch!!” ripped thru the air and cut short their conversation as Mandy charged into the room with Tiffany trying to keep up. Mandy swung wildly at Lydia’s head. “How dare you renege on the deal!!” Lydia avoided the blow with ease. “You knew the rules.” Lydia answered, play acting annoyed. “You left early, so now you and your friend have to pay the piper.”

“Leave Tiffany out of this!” Mandy threatened. “She played by the rules.”

“But you didn’t and so you sealed both of your fates. I told you before that it was a package deal.” Lydia explained and then she smiled wickedly. “Maybe you could be cellmates or maybe I’ll have them send you to different prisons so Tiffany can become someone’s bitch and it’ll be all your fault.”

Mandy charged. Lydia quickly put Mandy on her butt. Lydia then signaled for Lilith Ann and Dr. Parker to move to the other side of the room by Tiffany so they would all be out of danger. Lydia was now on her own against the almost out of control teen.

“Does Lydia know what she is doing?” Tiffany worried. She had never seen Mandy this mad or out of control before.

“Of course.” Dr. Parker and Lilith Ann answered together to allay Tiffany’s fears, but even they had doubts. Lilith Ann wished that Lydia had not asked for her oath to not interfere.

Mandy was picking herself up off the floor when Lydia began taunting her with the information Tiffany gave her to push Mandy’s buttons. “Is that the best you can do Mandy Pandy? Didn’t you learn anything from all those beatings from your Brothers? Or are you going to go home now and cry to Momma?” Mandy’s eyes burned into Lydia but the verbal onslaught kept coming. “What help did you ever get from your Momma? I’ll bet the only thing she did was turn up the radio to drown out your pathetic whining about your Brothers.” “How dare you talk about my Family that way!” Mandy boiled as she charged again.

The fight lasted over ten minutes. Lydia was able to control much of the tempo and kept it from degenerating into a cage match. Mandy was attacking with reckless abandon; while Lydia used cool resolve to block and deflect. She was trying to not hurt Mandy badly or leave bruises; which caused the fight to last as long as it did. She also continued verbally taunting Mandy about the abuse heaped on her by her Family.

During the course of the melee both women, unfortunately, did get injured. Lydia didn’t heed Roger’s wisdom about not letting your guard down too soon. This error resulted in a fat, bloody lip and a bruised shoulder, but Lydia kept her head. Lydia’s leg sweeps caused bruising on both of Mandy’s butt cheeks as she crashed to the floor multiple times. Mandy didn’t have the sense to stay down, however. Both combatants were growing tired and the victor was still in doubt when Lydia delivered a blow to Mandy’s chest and finally stopped the fight.

The blow itself wasn’t as hard as the kick that had knocked Mandy out in the pizzeria but, combined with the energy Mandy was expending and all of the other blows, it made Mandy feel like her lungs were burning as the air left them. She went down in a heap and curled up in a fetal position. She began crying. “No more Eddie! I’ll be a good girl! I promise!”

Lydia wiped the blood from her lip and turned quizzically to Tiffany. She knew that Eddie was Mandy’s oldest Brother and the most viscous of the bunch but she wasn’t sure why Mandy was saying those words.

“It’s what Eddie would make her say to show him that she would do whatever he wanted.” Tiffany relayed.

Lydia moved away from Mandy, signaling to the others that the fight was over. A few seconds later, Lydia went down to her knees in exhaustion and pain. The noncombatants moved in to comfort the fallen. Tiffany and Dr. Parker converged on Mandy and Lilith Ann on Lydia.

“It would serve you right if I didn’t heal you.” A relieved Lilith Ann whispered in a chastising tone.

“I can make you the entertainment for Cassie’s Cousin’s bachelor party if you don’t.” Lydia mock warned thru her split, fat lip.

“What makes you think that being the entertainment would be a punishment?” Lilith Ann asked with a smirk as she helped Lydia to her feet. “I’ll heal you after the others leave.”

“Please wait until tomorrow, after we are done at the soup kitchen. Roger promised that he would wait on me hand and foot tonight if I received ‘battle scars’.” Lydia grinned and then winced. She carefully sat back down. Lilith Ann laughed and Lydia joined in. The pair sat there for a few minutes while Lydia regained her strength. Then they moved towards the others.

Mandy looked up at Lydia and for the first time there was no hatred in Mandy’s eyes.

“Tiffany and Dr. Parker explained that you never were going to send us to prison.”

“That’s correct.” Lydia confirmed.

“They also explained why you did what you did and that you did everything you could to not hurt me badly; unlike my Brothers. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Do I still have to see Dr. Parker?”

“We would all like you to, but it’s your decision.” Lydia affirmed. Then she suggested, “If you wish to try something different, Liam’s Sister Cassie teaches yoga. I’ll see if she has any class space available on Saturdays if you want to channel your energy in more constructive directions and learn inner peace. She holds no ill will towards you. As long as you don’t try to smash her face into a mirror again; she won’t use soap in your mouth.”

“I guess I can still meet with Dr. Parker, if she will put up with me.” Mandy wearily smiled. “There’s nothing wrong with me, but I guess it couldn’t hurt to talk to someone about how screwed up my Brothers are.”

“Just call me tomorrow or Sunday and we’ll set up a schedule.” Chaka smiled as she handed Mandy her business card.

“I’ll have Mandy come home with me this weekend.” Tiffany said as she helped Mandy stand. “That way her Parents won’t wonder why she can’t sit down. Thank you both for everything and we will see you Miss Winthrop on Sunday.” The pair slowly left.

“I hope Mandy will be able to come to a state of harmony.” Lydia wished as she headed out of the room. “I need to let the staff know the room is available again, stop by first aid and get changed. Chaka, can you please wait for me? I would like to take you out to dinner for all your help.”

“No problem. Thank you.”

“I’ll keep her company until you get back.” Lilith Ann smiled.

After Lydia closed the door, Lilith Ann quickly entranced Chaka. After hearing how Dr. Parker had helped Lydia in the past, Lilith Ann decided to use Chaka’s services for herself. She was concerned about some of her choices recently; like not casting love slave spells on Paolo’s neighbor Pam or the Bartender from last weekend.

What Lilith Ann planned for Dr. Parker could be accomplished more easily with a loyalty spell, but Lilith Ann hated the pain that was involved with blood spells. Plus Chaka was attractive. First, Lilith Ann cast a set of spells to seal and soundproof the room. Next Lilith Ann cast an arousal spell on herself and then removed her yoga pants. Finally she commanded Chaka to kneel in front of her.

“Start licking and consume as much as you can.” Lilith Ann ordered as she lay down on the mat.

Chaka leaned forward and gently grabbed Lilith Ann above the hips. Her tongue softly made its journey thru Lilith Ann’s nether lips and into her sexual fair ground. Chaka made sure to explore every attraction there was on the carnal midway before she won the blue ribbon in G spot finding. The sweet prize from Lilith Ann was quickly devoured. Afterwards, Lilith Ann cast her compliance spell, ordered obedience and woke Chaka up.

“How may I best serve you my Mistress?” Chaka requested as she bowed her head.

“I am not nor should you ever refer to me again as your Mistress.” Lilith Ann ordered as she put her yoga pants back on. She hoped that if Lydia ever found out about this, she would be more forgiving if Chaka could confirm that she was not a slave or plaything. “And look at me when we talk.”

“What have I done wrong that you have already rejected me?” Chaka looked up with tears in her eyes. “Please tell me so I can still serve you.”

“You have done nothing wrong.” Lilith Ann gently informed as she helped Chaka to stand and brushed away the tears. She was surprised about the amount of emotion Chaka was showing. “You are not my slave. I need for you to believe what I will tell you and keep my secrets whenever I need a counseling session.”

“All words from your mouth are truths to me.” Chaka gratefully informed Lilith Ann with a smile. “As a psychiatrist, I am oath bound to keep anything you say during counseling completely confidential.”

“On the second point, I would have trusted you before the spell I cast on you. But, answer honestly, what would your old self have thought if one of your clients announced, in all seriousness, that she was a witch?”

“I would have thought that she was suffering from a delusion and treated her differently.” Chaka answered. Then she brightened up. “Now I see the wisdom in your actions. When do you wish to have a session?”

“Soon. I will let you know later.” Lilith Ann said as she began giving Chaka further orders to obey, including the release phrase. She ended with. “Act no differently towards me in front of others than you would have before we met. Never divulge to anyone what has happened to you or what I am, unless I give you permission.”

“You have no need to worry.” Chaka purred as she passionately kissed Lilith Ann on the lips.

“I-I didn’t order you to do th-that.” Lilith Ann stammered, shocked. Lilith Ann was also surprised that she didn’t begin to feel ill like the time she tried to have sex with the club’s masseuse after entrancing her a few weeks ago. Cassandra’s punishment should have kicked in. Plus none of the orders Lilith Ann had given Chaka could even be construed as sex slave commands.

“No one is here to cause me to suppress my ‘true’ feelings towards you.” Chaka husked. “I’ve wanted you the minute I walked in here and saw you. And now that I know you like women, it makes this easier.” Chaka smiled bigger and then kissed Lilith Ann deeper. Soon it became a French kiss. After a few minutes, Chaka broke the kiss and stepped back a few feet. She unzipped and then began to remove her skirt. “I may be impulsive and move fast, but I always get what I want.”

“Probably not this time. I order you to freeze!” Lilith Ann commanded. Chaka quickly became like an ebony statue. Her skirt slipped down the rest of the way off of her static hips to the floor. It revealed an expensive pair of powder blue, sheer panties that contrasted nicely with her dark skin.

“Please.” Chaka pleaded as she struggled to move. “Let me finish. I need to finish.”

“Sorry, Lydia could be back soon.”

“So have her join us. I’m willing to share you, but just this one time.”

“Silence.” Lilith Ann ordered and the room became quiet.

“Now I wish I had gone with a loyalty spell.” Lilith Ann thought. “I don’t need this complication.” Any other time this would have been welcomed, but Ray the truck driver was coming back into the area in two weeks. Lilith Ann wanted to see how that was going to play out first. Then she said to Chaka, “No offense, but I am always the one in charge. I’ll explain to you why in our session.” Lilith Ann approached the beautiful sculpture that Chaka was currently. She playfully traced a finger over Chaka’s firm derriere. She could feel Chaka vibrate with desire. Cautiously, Lilith Ann moved around the woman and reached into her panties. The garment was wet. Still not feeling ill from her oath to Cassandra, Lilith Ann decided that she would give Chaka the relief she wanted and expertly began to stimulate first Chaka’s nether lips and then her whole womanhood until she gushed. Bringing her glistening hand up to Chaka’s eye line, Lilith Ann began to lick her fingers.

“Mmmm my Dear, you are so sweet.” Lilith Ann grinned as she used a spell to clean both herself and Chaka up. “Unfreeze and redress.” She ordered.

After Chaka was dressed, Lilith Ann gave her a final order. “Chaka I order you to take all your romantic and lustful feelings for me and put them into a box in your mind. Now lock the box. I have the only key to unlock the box and also to relock it. To unlock the box, I need only say the word ‘release’. For the feelings to return to the box and become locked back up, the word is ‘rewind’. You can now speak again.”

“Thank you for the orgasm, but why did you remove my affections?” Chaka demanded as she adjusted her skirt.

“How objective would you have been if I begin talking about a love life that doesn’t involve you?” Lilith Ann asked.

“I see your point.” Chaka reluctantly agreed.

“Thank you.” Lilith Ann kissed Chaka.

“You know that gesture from you has no meaning to me now.” Chaka stated matter of factly.

Lilith Ann released her spells on the door and room. Lydia came in a few minutes later holding an ice pack to her bruised shoulder. “As far as anyone here knows, you got in a couple of lucky kicks Lilith Ann.”

“No problem.”

“So what did you two do while I was gone?” Lydia asked.

“Not much. I just got to know your friend better.” Lilith Ann smiled as she licked to remove the last taste of Chaka from her lips.

“Are we the last to arrive?” Jasmine asked as she handed her coat and purse to Jewel. She stacked them in Steve’s arms along with Samantha’s, Marie’s and Cassie’s things.

“No. There is still one more guest to arrive.” Steve smiled as he headed upstairs to lay the coats and purses on the bed in the spare bedroom.

Before the group could begin to move further into the house, Frank came up quickly and kissed Marie. “Hey there Gorgeous.” Frank grinned as he led Marie away.

“I say he pops the question in four months.” Samantha wagered.

“Three months tops.” Cassie countered.

“I know it’s going to happen soon.” Jewel smiled. “I am going for my ring resizing next month. Frank asked me to have Marie try a few on and let him know what she likes and her ring size. Please don’t tell her.”

“I promise we all will keep quiet about it.” Samantha spoke for the group since her oath was only binding with promises to Jasmine.

“After me and Steve, I can’t picture another couple so perfectly matched.” Jewel commented with Sisterly pride.

“Ahem.” Jasmine mock complained as she hugged Samantha. “No ‘other’ couples?”

“Okay, I stand corrected.” Jewel sheepishly conceded. “After everything that you all have done for me, I don’t want to get on the wrong side of any of you.” The other women laughed.

“Please follow me Cassie.” Jewel gently grabbed Cassie’s arm and pulled her away from Jasmine and Samantha. “Since you have never been here before, allow me to give you the grand tour of the place and to introduce you to some of the other guests.”

After they left, Samantha turned to Jasmine and asked. “Does Cassie really need to give Jewel back her full memory? Look how happy she is.”

“Cassie promised her in the hospital that her memory would return.” Jasmine said. “And as you now know, once we give our oath we have to follow thru.”

“Oui Mademoiselle Kane.” Samantha grinned. She thought back to when she could only speak and understand French for a night due to her oath to Jasmine. “Let’s go get a drink and mingle.”

Just as Jasmine and Samantha began heading into the kitchen to get something to drink, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Jasmine shouted as she turned around to open the door. Samantha continued on to the kitchen.

“Daddy??!!” Jasmine exclaimed, shocked to see him. She quickly recovered as he hugged and kissed his Daughter. “What are you doing here?”

“Jewel invited me.” Bruce Kane answered. “After I accepted her request to walk her down the aisle.”

“Hi Uncle Bruce.” Steve smiled as he came down the stairs. “If you will follow me, I’ll show you where you can put your coat. Then I can give you the tour of the place.”

“Lead the way Stephen.” Bruce followed his Nephew up the stairs. Samantha returned with a glass of red wine.

Jasmine turned to Samantha, “I need you to distract Jewel for a minute so I can warn my Sister Cassie.”

“About what?”

“Our Dad is here.”

“Really?! Why?”

“It doesn’t matter. He’s here.”

“How do I distract her?” Samantha puzzled

“I don’t know. Please think of something Sammie and make it quick.”

“Okay. But make sure Cassie removes the stain.” Samantha answered. She then poured some of the wine on her new blouse. The pair made a bee line to Cassie and Jewel. Jewel was in the process of introducing Cassie to one of Steve’s softball team mates.

“Jewel, sorry to interrupt, do you have something I can use for this spill?” Samantha showed the stain to Jewel.

“Quick, come with me before it sets.” Jewel dragged Samantha towards the bathroom.

“Can you please excuse us for a second?” Jasmine requested as she pulled Cassie into the kitchen.

“What’s up?”

“Dad’s here.” Jasmine whispered.

“Why?” Cassie hissed.

“Jewel invited him. Do you think you can handle it?”

“I think so.” Cassie answered, but without the conviction that she would have preferred.

“I’ll go warn Marie.” Jasmine said as she left Cassie alone.

Cassie headed back to the Living room. Bruce Kane was coming down the stairs with his Nephew. The minute Cassie’s eyes met Bruce Kane’s, she felt something electric shoot thru her. It appeared that he had the same reaction because he stared at her intently. Cassie’s first impulse was to go hug her Father. She started to do so but then Steve’s team mate tried to pick up their conversation from before. It was just enough of a diversion for Cassie to catch herself. She moved towards the guy. Hopefully there would be enough distractions to help her make it thru the night.

“I told you that you would like them.” Liam said to Tommy after Francesca’s delicious meal of pumpkin ravioli to celebrate her staying in America.

“Yeah but if this keeps up, I’ll be huge and fat.” Tommy mock complained.

“More of you for me to love.” Francesca smiled as she cleared the table with Amy’s and Rachel’s help. She stopped to kiss Tommy on the cheek before going into the kitchen carrying dirty plates. After the girls returned, everyone moved to the front room. They all sat down except Francesca who stood in the middle of the room and looked at everyone, smiling.

“I want to thank you all for helping me celebrate my staying in America to continue my learning.” Francesca started. “In the short while I have been here, you have all made me feel welcome and like family. I thank you.” Everyone clapped. “Now, some one has a surprise that they would like to share.” Francesca sat down and Ben stood to took her place. He had the envelope from Liam in his hand.

“Amy, I know how badly you want to get into your first choice college.” Ben started with a shy smile. “I also know that you can get in on your own, but I wanted it to happen as soon as possible. So I asked Liam to ask his friend Miss Winthrop if she could help.” He reached into the envelope and removed a letter on the school’s stationary. “Here is your acceptance letter.” Ben handed it to Amy. She and her Parents were first shocked and then happy. Amy leapt into Ben’s arms and showered him with kisses. Ben turned beet red. Amy started to hug and kiss Liam, but stopped short. She looked at Rachel for permission.

“Go ahead.” Rachel smiled.

“Thank you.” She cried tears of joy as she kissed Liam on both cheeks. Liam turned almost as red as Ben.

Everyone started to go congratulate Amy when Ben held up his hand. “Wait please, I’m not finished. Today, I also committed to play football there.” Ben added as he looked into Amy’s eyes. “We will be able to keep seeing each other.” Amy began trembling with joy as everything fell into place for her.

“Remember to keep your academic and social lives in perspective.” Amy’s Mother warned as Amy moved to thank Ben. “College is a lot harder than High School. To stay there, you’ll have to study more than you do now to keep your grades up.”

“I’ll help her Mrs. Wilson.” Ben smiled. “After all, she’ll need to maintain at least a three point five GPA for her scholarship.” It took a few heartbeats before Ben’s statement registered.

“What scholarship?!” Was the shocked chorus from Rachel, Tommy, Amy and her Parents. Even Francesca was surprised because Liam and Ben had kept this part of the surprise a secret from her.

Ben pulled the last letter out of the envelope. “The Winthrop foundation gives five female students full scholarships to that university each year. It’s the Alma Mater of the Winthrops. Four of the five are chosen by a committee. The last is at the discretion of the Winthrops. Although Liam and I didn’t ask for it; the Winthrops chose you.”

Amy became faint with joy. Ben quickly caught her before she hit the ground. As Amy recovered, she began thanking Liam and Ben all over again. Amy was then circled by the rest of her friends as they congratulated her. Mrs. Wilson turned to her Husband, moved him away from the celebration and whispered into his ear. “Not a chance in Hell.”

“What?” Mr. Wilson looked at his Wife confused.

“You’re not going to buy a boat with the money we put aside for Amy’s college fund.” She informed him with a stern look.

“How about a compromise?” He offered.

“What kind?” She asked, intrigued.

“We wait and see how Amy does her first semester.” Mr. Wilson started. “If she’s able to maintain the GPA, then we use the money that we put aside for that year to take a Caribbean cruise over the holidays. And every year after that, we decide on something together. Picture, instead of freezing here, ringing in the New Year in eighty degree weather on a beach while sipping champagne and wearing nothing but your favorite swimsuit.”

“Would you have to be there too?” Mrs. Wilson teased as they moved back towards the group of celebrating teens.

“What you did for Amy was nice.” Rachel said as she climbed out of Liam’s car. Liam had driven Rachel home after the party. It wrapped up early so Ben could go to bed for tomorrow’s game. She kissed Liam after he closed the car door.

“All I did was relay Ben’s request to Lydia.” Liam protested while walking Rachel to her front door.

“True, but it was your friendship with Lydia Winthrop that made it possible.” Rachel countered. They were now standing on her porch. “You remember that question you asked me two weeks ago in my kitchen after my offer.”

“How could I ever forget it?” Liam grinned as he remembered Rachel standing naked with a whipped cream canister and a bottle of chocolate syrup.

“Ask me again after the Halloween dance next Saturday. I think you’ll like, and believe, the answer you get this time.” Rachel kissed Liam good night. “See you tomorrow.”

As Liam walked back to his car, his mind went into overdrive trying to figure out how to make their first time together perfect for Rachel. Finding a place would be the easiest part. But what if his erotic magic wand went off too quickly? Should he use magic to guarantee the results? An arousal spell from his Sister or buying a potion from Paddy would make sure that Rachel would be completely satisfied, but then it wouldn’t make a difference to her who she went to bed with. He could ask Cassie and Jasmine what they do to satisfy their lovers. Then he pictured all the ribbing and teasing Cassie would give him. As he started the car and drove away, Liam decided that Rachel was worth any amount of humiliation from his Sister and that he would approach them after magic class on Tuesday.

The dinner party became a chess match as Cassie maneuvered herself to keep a distance between herself and Bruce Kane. However, it was a small house and there were only twelve other people at the party. It became more and more difficult. Cassie finally grabbed Jasmine and fled up the stair case.

“I’ve got to get out of here.” Cassie told her Sister. “All I have wanted to do since seeing him in person is hug him and cry. I thought I could handle it, but I can’t.”

“Alright. This probably isn’t the time or place to try to explain you and Marie to him.” Jasmine agreed. “I’ll get Samantha and ask Frank to drive Marie home. Then we say our goodbyes.”

“Thank you. First I need to use the bathroom. I’ll grab all of our coats and purses from the bedroom and meet you by the front door.” Cassie requested as Jasmine went down the stairs.

After finishing up in the bathroom, Cassie walked out and almost collided with Bruce Kane. He had been standing less than a foot from the bathroom door and was obviously waiting for her to come out.

“I’m sorry Da- um sir.” Cassie fumbled out of her mouth as she quickly looked down.

“No, finish what you really meant to say.” Bruce told her.

“I-I don’t know what you mean.” Cassie stuttered as she kept looking at her feet.

“Yes you do.” Bruce chastised. “Otherwise I’m a poor excuse of a Father.”

Cassie was perplexed by the statement as she looked back up. Bruce Kane continued with a gentle smile. “Young lady, did you honestly think that I would not recognize one of my Daughters? Especially when she is standing right in front of me!”

Cassie looked at Bruce Kane with a whirlwind of emotions. She was trying to keep a poker face up, but his next statement called her bluff.

“I know it’s not possible as I have been that way with only one woman in my whole life. Yet, as I look at you, I know in my heart that you are my Child.”

Tears formed in Cassie’s eyes as she launched herself at Bruce Kane. “Daddy!” Cassie cried as she hugged him as tightly as she could. She didn’t care about Abigail’s instructions to wait before informing Bruce Kane about his extended family. Bruce Kane was returning the embrace with Fatherly love. It had been over a decade since Cassie had experienced this feeling and she was savoring every moment.

“Care to explain to me how this is at all possible? Bruce Kane queried when Cassie finally broke the hug. “Also, besides you and Frank’s date, do I have any more Daughters that I need to know about?”

“Just a Son, Dad.” Cassie smiled as she dried her eyes. She texted Jasmine to come back upstairs alone. “I think you’re going to need to sit down somewhere first before I explain it.” They moved to the spare bedroom.

A few minutes later, Jasmine stuck her head into the room. She was surprised to see their Dad in there as well.

“He knows.” Cassie smiled at her Sister.

“Knows what?” Jasmine cautiously asked as she entered the room.

“About him being my Father. I give you my oath that I didn’t say anything before Dad did. I don’t know how, but Dad felt and knew that Marie and I are also his Daughters. He also knows about Squirt.” Cassie said. Jasmine relaxed, then smiled.

“What about the other thing Sis?”

“That, I figured you would want to be here when I explained it.”

“Explain what to me girls?”

“This. Don’t be alarmed.” Cassie started a spell. Soon a fireball appeared in her hands. Mr. Kane reached out to see if it was real, but quickly pulled his hand back from the heat. Cassie tossed it into the air and it dissipated. Cassie next put on her necklace and asked Jasmine to take hers off. “Repeat after me.” Cassie instructed as she whispered into her Sister’s ear. Soon, Jasmine had a ball of ice cupped in her hands. She gave it to her Father, who dropped it out of surprise from its coldness.

“How are you two doing that?” Bruce Kane asked, in amazement. Cassie removed her necklace and melted the ice ball.

“Well Dad...” Cassie grinned. “It’s like this...”

To Be Continued.