The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 38

“Let’s see if I understand this correctly...” Bruce Kane asked after he finished listening to Cassie’s abridged version of roughly the last five weeks. “You are a witch who met Jasmine and became friends. You later involved Marie with Jasmine in a spell that caused all of you to become Sisters and witches. The spell also turned Marie’s, and now all of your, younger Brother Liam into a witch as well. And finally, because of this spell, you two, Marie and Liam all believe me to be your real Father and that’s why I also believe that you are all my children.”

“That’s about right Dad.” Cassie confirmed with a smile. She was glad her Dad wasn’t freaking out or rejecting her.

“When the spell started to make us into Sisters, Cassie gave me the opportunity to have it canceled. I said no and I have never regretted that decision for a minute Daddy.” Jasmine piped up.

“If Jasmine has no problem with this then neither do I.” Bruce Kane smiled. “Jasmine knows that I always wanted a big family. But what about Miriam? How do you feel about her?”

“At the time of the spell, Jasmine’s feelings for her Mother weren’t really strong in the love department—” Cassie was trying to be diplomatic, but her Father interrupted her

“Stop trying to walk on egg shells. Say how you really feel.”

“Okay, since Jasmine’s Mother and my Mother both rejected us, the four of us don’t view either of them as our collective Mothers. The same holds true for Marie’s and Squirt’s Parents. I just wish I knew what would cause a Parent to treat their children that way so I could give them a dose of radical therapy!” Cassie seethed.

“Alright, I think I have a little better understanding. How is it Marie is able to hide it when you couldn’t?”

“It may have to do with her Father still being alive and it being over ten years since I have had a living Dad.” Cassie hypothesized.

“Why didn’t you invite Marie to this discussion?”

“It’s best to keep her out of the loop for the time being.” Cassie requested as she thought back to Marie informing Abigail about Liam before Cassie could find the right moment to tell her.

“You must have your reasons. But please, can you go back over something for me?” Bruce Kane asked as he realized something familiar while listening to Cassie talk; especially after hearing her say the phrase ‘radical therapy’.

“Sure Dad.”

“You say that you and Jasmine first met about five weeks ago.”

“Correct.”

“Young Lady, you know it’s not polite to fib to your Father.” Bruce Kane admonished his new Daughter.

“What do you mean?” Cassie was puzzled.

“You two met a month before that. You didn’t disguise your voice when you called me back in August to tell me that Jasmine was trying a ‘radical form of therapy’ which I now assume was you. I guess you never thought that we would ever talk again. It took me a little while, but I now realize that you were the mystery caller. I have the ability to remember voices.” Bruce Kane explained. He saw both of his Daughters turn ashen. “And, judging by the look on both of your faces right now, I should let the true way you met stay your secret.” He smiled.

“Thank you Daddy.” Jasmine said relieved.

“So who else knows about this?” Bruce queried.

“Samantha, Lydia, my Cousin Barry, his Fiancée and a few other witches.” Cassie confirmed, keeping the identity of the witches, namely Abigail, a secret.

“Should I avoid asking why Lydia knows?”

“Please.” Jasmine and Cassie quickly beseeched.

Bruce Kane let out a small chuckle. “Consider it unasked.”

“Please don’t tell anyone about us Daddy.” Jasmine requested.

“You have my word.” Bruce Kane promised as he kissed them both on the top of their heads. Cassie couldn’t believe how this simple gesture was making her feel. She felt like she was ten years old again and everything was right in the world.

“Any more questions Daddy?” Jasmine asked.

“It’s still a lot to take in. I should have some more tomorrow.” Bruce said as he stood up. “But for now, shall we all return to the party?”

“First.” Cassie said as she handed her Father her magic dampening necklace. “Please promise us Dad, you will not remove this for any reason until we say it is safe.”

Bruce took the jewelery and looked at it. “This looks like the one Abigail made for Jasmine. Why do I need to wear it?”

“Please trust us for now and I promise we will tell you why later.” Cassie pleaded. She didn’t know what Abigail would do to her Father if she found out he knew before it was okay with her. Cassie wanted to be prepared for any and all contingencies.

“Also, although she knows about me, please don’t mention to Samantha that you know.” Jasmine chimed in.

Bruce slipped the necklace on and tucked it in. They left the bedroom and met Steve in the hallway.

“Jewel sent me as a search party to find all of you. We’re about to serve dessert. Are you still leaving Cassie?”

Cassie looked at her Dad and then back to Steve, smiling. “I’m staying. I’m feeling better than I have in a long time.”

“Wine Milady?” Roger asked Lydia as he finished massaging her back. True to his word, Roger had begun pampering Lydia the minute she walked in the door with her fat lip. He drew her a bath and undressed her. After the bath, they moved to the bedroom where Roger gave her a full body massage. He was not as skilled as the Country Club’s masseuse, but Lydia, under Roger’s gentle, knowing hands, felt incredible. She also achieved an orgasm.

“Yes, thank you.” Lydia answered with a relaxed smile as she rolled over. “Do I have to get hurt again to receive treatment like this?”

“Not always.” Roger confirmed as he presented Lydia a glass of her favorite wine. “But if I do this every day then it will lose it specialness.”

“Somehow I doubt that would happen.” Lydia chided him.

“It went well?”

“As well as could be expected. Mandy is going to continue to see Chaka and I didn’t hurt her badly.”

“And that’s why I rewarded you.”

“Allow me to return the favor.” Lydia leaned over to reward Roger with a Chablis flavored kiss, but winced due to her fat lip.

“Still sore?” Roger asked with concern.

“Just there. My shoulder feels a lot better.” Lydia assured. “Don’t worry about the lip. When I get back Sunday, it will be gone. I heal quickly.”

“I guess that’s one of your many super powers my Beautiful Angel Warrior.” Roger smiled.

“Beautiful Angel Warrior?” Lydia asked, perplexed.

“Your Heroine name.” Roger confirmed. Then he switched his voice to a dramatic baritone. “Miss Lydia Winthrop, by day, a generous, charitable socialite who transforms into the Beautiful Angel Warrior when money alone is not enough to save the day. She seeks no reward other than the feeling of doing good.”

Lydia smiled. She took one last sip of wine, put the glass down and moved closer to Roger. She began to remove his shirt. “Allow me to show you another of my super powers.”

Roger’s shirt hit the floor with super speed. After he kicked off his shoes, Lydia, in a flash, had his pants, socks and underwear joining the shirt in a pile. Roger climbed into the bed. Lydia used some of the sensual massage oil to lube Roger’s manhood to begin its journey into Lydia’s fortress of pleasure. When his erotic key was ready, Lydia climbed on top of Roger and granted him full access to wonders that were contained within. Roger took his time to explore every secret in his soul mate. Although a mere mortal, Roger showed superhero stamina and made Lydia’s pleasure last as long as he could. When he released, her magical, multiple “Kapows” were among the strongest she had ever felt.

“Don’t ever use your powers for evil my wise Zen Masterson.” Lydia contently sighed.

“Zen Masterson?”

Lydia smiled as she tried to mimic the voice Roger had used to describe her. “Whenever the Beautiful Angel Warrior needs guidance or training before a battle or help unwinding after-wards, she calls upon the services of Zen Masterson. Her Sensei and master of all the sexual arts to keep her relaxed and satisfied.” She switched to a sensual voice. “And I’m still not finished unwinding.”

“Well... Let me rectify that situation.” Roger grinned as he reached into his sexual strength reserves to help his heroine to fully unwind. Her second erotic battle cry of the night made the other female residents of the apartment block envious.

“Was it the shock of seeing Dad and not being able to tell him who you really are that made you feel unwell Sis?” Marie asked with concern as the three Sisters and Samantha left the party. “It hit me pretty hard too but I was able to lean on Frank for support.”

“That was it.” Cassie lied. “It took all my strength to resist calling him Daddy before I was finally able to regain control.”

“How long do you think it will be before Miss Boyd allows us to tell Dad?” Marie followed up.

“I honestly don’t know.”

“I hope it’s soon.” Samantha said. “I get scared that I will slip up as well.”

“So give my Sister your oath that you won’t say anything until she gives the okay.” Cassie suggested.

“Can you help me word it properly?” Samantha requested. “I don’t want to accidentally make it so I can’t speak for months.”

“No problem.”

“Marie, don’t forget to take the DVD in the back seat and watch it before I pick you up for potions class.” Jasmine said to her little Sister.

“I can’t. I don’t have a DVD player.” Marie relayed. “And even if I did, the TV I have is so old I was barely able to hook a converter box to it to get digital TV channels.”

“The laptop Barry gave you can play DVDs.” Cassie answered. “Just pop it in and it will play. I want you to watch Amber’s portion. And don’t forget to read her mini Bio that Squirt included. Same thing for you Jasmine, except I need you to pay attention to Gloria on your DVD.”

“What’s going on?” Samantha asked.

“It’s a project for Lydia and me. My Sisters are helping us in exchange for me teaching them a spell.”

“What type of project?”

Cassie explained to her Sisters for the first time and to Samantha what they planned for Alex.

“Really, can I also help?” Samantha offered.

“If we do need extra help, I’ll let Jasmine know.”

“Do you think that will really work?” Marie asked.

“If it doesn’t, I can always cut his sex drive in half for a decade.”

“Remind me to never, ever get on your bad side.” Samantha laughed as the car moved down the road.

“Does she always take this long getting ready?” Rachel asked Francesca. They were waiting patiently for Amy to finish her shower and get dressed before heading out to watch Ben play football. Luckily, the school he was playing against wasn’t too far of a drive so they would not be too late.

“Sì.” Francesca sighed. “I have to get up fifteen minutes before her to use the bathroom because there is never any time left after she is finished. This morning, however, she stayed in bed longer than usual.”

“So, is this your first American football game?” Rachel changed the subject.

“Sì. I hope it is exciting as my Zio Renaldo described.” Francesca said as she answered an email from her Mother.

“Zio Renaldo?”

“Zio means Uncle. He lived in America for five years while he taught Latin at a small college in Maine. He was taking a break from teaching at Statale.”

“Statale?”

“That is the name we call the University of Milan.” Francesca explained. “It is one of the best schools in Europe. The last two summers I worked as an assistant for him. When I told him I was going to America, he tried to teach me the rules. I still do not understand why it is called ‘football’ when the ball is mostly carried or thrown.”

Rachel was going to try to answer Francesca when the door flew open.

“Sorry I’m taking soo long.” Amy apologized as she ran into the room. She quickly shut the door, threw her robe off to finish getting dressed. “I was afraid to get up this morning.”

“Why?” Rachel asked.

“A small piece of me still thinks this is all a dream. " Amy answered as she stood in her bra and a pair of jeans. She was trying to decide if she should wear the same pink sweatshirt she wore to Ben’s game last week for luck. Or should she wear the one her Parents gave her last night with the logo of the University she was going to next fall. “I mean, less than three weeks ago, my only friend was Francesca, I was barely getting Bs and I had no boyfriend. Now, I also have you as a friend, I’m getting all A’s and I’m dating the Captain of the football team. Plus, I’m going to be going to the school, with my boyfriend, that I dreamed of going to without putting me or my Parents in a huge debt.”

“Do not worry. You are awake and this is real.” Francesca grinned. She thought about how, in the same time span, she had started dating Tommy, found out that she was a witch and all the things that Liam and his Sisters had done for her.

“Plus I have no idea on how to pay Liam back for first setting me up with Ben and now the scholarship .” Amy said as she finally decided and pulled the pink sweatshirt over her head. Then she grabbed her hair dryer and turned it on.

“How about I give you what I was planning to give Liam tonight.” Rachel slightly shouted over the sound of the hair dryer.

“What’s that?” Amy inquired.

“I planned to give it to him for his birthday, but the place was booked solid for a month. So I gave him something small with the promise of something later. I got a reservation for a cosmic bowling party for tonight. He took me bowling on our first official date and commented about how much he enjoyed bowling with his family and friends.”

Amy turned off the hair dryer and hugged Rachel. “Thank you. What will you give Liam instead?”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got that covered.” Rachel smiled as she thought about next Saturday evening after the dance.

“Can you please answer a question for me?” Lydia asked Lilith Ann. Lydia was checking her healed lip in the car’s rear view mirror. They were on their way to O’Hare airport. Lilith Ann had joined her and Roger at the soup kitchen so they could be done with Lilith Ann’s four hours of charity work quickly.

“What’s on your mind?”

“Yesterday, you said that being a stripper at Cassie’s Cousin’s bachelor party would not be a punishment. Why?”

“How do you think I earned a living for the last forty or so years?”

“I thought as a gambler, like you do now.”

“Only for the last fifteen or so years” Lilith Ann shook her head. “Before that I was a professional stripper.”

“Really?!”

“Why not? The money was easy and fast, I had the pick of some of the most beautiful women in the world to turn into sex toys and I occasionally would turn one of the handsome patrons into a sex toy as well.”

“So why did you stop doing it?”

“I got too popular.” Lilith Ann explained. “They started putting my picture in ads in Adult book stores and on the outsides of the clubs. When you don’t age, you need to keep a somewhat low profile. Also I got tired of having to entrance all the dancers to forget me whenever I moved from town to town.”

“Why did you have to do that?” Lydia was intrigued.

“So if I ran into any of them ten to twenty years down the road, they wouldn’t be curious about why I still looked only twenty five.”

“So why would you want to do it again.” Lydia was perplexed.

“It’s just for one night and it’s not in a strip club. Besides, Cassandra’s orders were that I would experience immense pleasure if I could turn on my audience. If I’m guaranteed a big orgasm doing something I have no problem with doing, why not?” Lilith Ann grinned. “It’s a good thing she didn’t know about my past, otherwise she might have given me a different penance.”

Lydia smiled as she looked over at her friend. It was the first time she had heard Lilith Ann refer to what Cassie had done to her as penance and not punishment. Maybe Lilith Ann was warming up to Cassie like she and Jasmine had. She was glad that there was a possibility she could hang out with all her friends together at her birthday party instead of worrying about a magic battle royale.

“Liam! Get out here now!” His Mother bellowed from the hall.

“I’m not dressed. I’m just about to jump into the shower.”

“I don’t care!” Mrs. Kelly yelled. “Now Mister!”

Liam walked out into the hall with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He also had a bandage on his right hand. He had gotten a splinter at work from one of the pallets. He had been forced to take his magic dampening ring off while he dug the splinter out. The area was still throbbing.

“I just got a call from a Mrs. Wilson to thank you again for giving her Daughter a full scholarship worth over a hundred thousand dollars to one of the best schools in the country. Care to explain where you got and why you gave away a scholarship like that? If you didn’t want it, I could have used it to get your Father politically connected!” Mrs. Kelly shrieked.

“It wasn’t mine and I didn’t give it to her.” Liam protested. “Her boyfriend asked Lydia Winthrop to get her into the school. Lydia owed him a favor. All I did was relay the request to Lydia. Lydia’s Mother included the scholarship.”

“And how do you know the Winthrops?!” Mrs. Kelly questioned, with thin restraint.

Without thinking, Liam answered. “I just know Lydia. I met her thru Marie. She’s friends with her.” Mrs. Kelly turned three different shades of purple when Liam mentioned his Sister’s name.

“I told you NEVER to mention that slut in this house!!”

“Marie is not a slut!” Liam defended. The painting on the wall vibrated slightly, but Liam and his Mother were too occupied to notice. “And why should I not see my Sister and your Daughter?”

“I have no Daughter! She saw to that when she chose that Chill bastard over your Father’s political career!”

“You may have no Daughter, but I sure as hell have a Sister.”

“End of discussion!”

“Mom, it’s been over six years. She was young and in love. Why—” Liam tried in soothing tones, when his Mother exploded again.

“Get out of my house now! I told you what would happen if you ever went to her while you were under my roof.” Mrs. Kelly ordered.

“Alright. I’m eighteen anyway.” Liam went to go get dressed. “I’ll be out of here in less than an hour. Go ahead, throw away a golden opportunity.”

“Good Riddance. .... Wait. What?” Mrs. Kelly was perplexed. “What ‘golden opportunity’?”

“Marie is doing a favor for the Winthrops for their charity event next Saturday. She’s part of the backup team for preparing the desserts. Lydia asked and Marie agreed. Even if they don’t need her, she probably could get invitations for you and Dad. The place will be packed with rich and famous people, plus powerful politicians. But if you kick me out of the house...” Liam could almost see the wheels turning in his Mother’s head while she processed what he said and began figuring out how she could use it best to her advantage.

“If she can’t deliver the tickets, you are out of here.” Mrs. Kelly ordered. She stormed down the stairs.

Liam went into his bedroom to start getting ready. When he left, his ring was on his left hand. He normally wore the ring on his right hand. However, that hand was still throbbing. The ring was a bit loose on his left hand. He then left to get Rachel and then meet up with his friends.

“You didn’t have to come up here with me. You could have stayed in the car.” Lilith Ann said to Lydia. They were walking up a slope in a small cemetery near Lemon Grove, California. After visiting her Mother, Lilith Ann had driven them to see her Father’s final resting place.

“After I saw your face when your Mother did not recognize you, I didn’t think you wanted to be alone for a while.” Lydia answered as they approached the headstone. The grave had a small flag planted in the ground. There were a lot of them present in the cemetery.

“San Diego County is proud of its military heritage. Volunteers place flags on the graves of Veterans every few weeks.” Lilith Ann explained as she knelt to place flowers on the grave and to touch the headstone.

“Navy?”

“Marines. He was drafted in forty-two. He served in both World War Two and the Korean War. He was awarded the Purple Heart in each War.” Lilith Ann answered as she began crying. “He retired after twelve years in nineteen fifty-four. He could have made twenty years and had a military pension, but instead he took a job near the Naval base so I didn’t have to move and make new friends every two years. He wanted me to have a stable life.” She felt Lydia put a comforting hand on her shoulder. She grabbed it and smiled. “He always treated me and my Mother with love. I just wish I could have been there to save his life. He died two days after the drunk driver hit his car. They thought they had stabilized him but they missed something.”

“Where were you?” Lydia asked.

Before Lilith Ann could answer, an old lady, who was approaching a different grave, suddenly started towards them.

“Excuse me, are you related to Redimere’s?” She asked Lilith Ann. “Specifically Lili Redimere.”

“She was my Mother. She had me late in life.” Lilith Ann quickly answered.

“You look exactly like her. Is she still alive?” She asked with hope.

“She died when I was young.” Lilith Ann stated flatly as she began to realize who she was talking to. For forty-five years Lilith Ann had hated this woman for all the pain she had indirectly caused her. Yet looking at her now, so old and frail, the only emotion Lilith Ann could bring up was pity.

“That’s too bad.” The old woman said with sadness. “My name is Alice Jackson. We were best friends until I let a boy come between us. I did something stupid and terrible to your Mother that I have regretted ever since. I had hoped to be able to apologize to her one day. Did she ever mention me?”

Lilith Ann opened her purse and took out an old Polaroid picture. It was of Lilith Ann and Alice on the day of their high school graduation with their Parents. She kept it as a reminder of happier times. “Is this you in the picture with my Mom? She never told me the other person’s last name.”

Alice took the photo and began crying. “Yes.” Alice started to hand the picture back, when Lilith Ann stopped her.

“You keep it. It seems more valuable to you than it does to me.”

“Thank you.” Alice started crying again. She hugged Lilith Ann and slowly walked away.

“That was nice and sweet.” Lydia said. Lilith Ann turned to look at her and panicked. She saw a vision of Lydia aging rapidly until she was in her sixties like Alice. Then Lydia continued to age to a skeleton and finally a pile of dust. Lilith Ann shook her head and Lydia was back to looking twenty-four.

“You looked like you just saw a ghost.” Lydia said with concern.

“Or,” Lilith Ann thought. “Rather a specter from my future.” She heard Lydia speaking again. “I’m sorry what did you say?”

“I asked where did you want to go next?”

“There’s a drive-in restaurant near here. I spent the better part of my youth there. They make the best chocolate malts in the world.”

“Lead the way Lili.” Lydia grinned as she walked on ahead.

“Please, don’t ever call me Lili.” Lilith Ann requested as she caught up with Lydia and unlocked the car.

“Why?”

“Lili, as far as I am concerned, died in nineteen sixty-six.” Lilith Ann said with finality as she started the car.

Lydia knew, from her tone, that Lilith Ann would never answer her why, no matter how much she pleaded. So she kept quiet and spent the rest of the day doing what Lilith Ann wanted. She would wait until another time to try and find out

“Thanks for tonight Amy. You didn’t have to do this for me.” Liam said as the group walked out of the bowling alley.

“But I wanted to do something for you because of everything you’ve done for me.” Amy smiled. “I’m just glad you’re left handed, otherwise tonight would have been wasted.” Liam’s right palm was still throbbing. His ring had gone back on his left hand after they had finished bowling.

“How did you know that I liked to bowl?”

“A little birdie told me.” Amy grinned at Rachel.

They were about halfway across the parking lot when they heard. “Hello Brickhouse.” A guy walked up to them. He was wearing a jacket from the school Ben was playing against next week for the right to go to the Illinois Class 4A playoffs. Most of the guy’s face was hidden with a scarf and baseball cap.

“Do I know you?” Ben warily inquired as he moved Amy behind him. Rachel and Francesca moved behind their boyfriends as well.

“No, but your school is playing my Brother’s school next week. I came to your game today to scout your team out. You are too good and my Brother’s team will lose. Without you in the game, however, my Brother’s team will win.” Just then, seven guys jumped out from between the parked cars. Three of them grabbed the girls so that each had one hand covering her mouth and the other gripping her tightly around the waist. “I heard your girlfriend in the stands talking about you coming here tonight; so I decided to set up this little after party. Put up a struggle and my boys will get rough with the girls. Keep your hands where we can see them and follow us.”

Liam, Ben and Tommy followed as they were led to a forest area behind the parking lot.

“Let the girls go!” Ben growled.

“I don’t think so. You won’t fight back while we have them.” The leader laughed as he and four guys began pounding and kicking Ben, Liam and Tommy. Liam’s magic dampening ring flew off his hand. “Besides, after we work up a sweat with you three, we may have a little party with your girlfriends.”

In between blows, Liam looked over and saw the guy holding Rachel begin to fondle her as she struggled against him. Blinded by pain and anger, Liam didn’t feel the magic energy begin to rise in his body. “Leave them alone!” Liam yelled as he felt a huge burst of energy leave his body in all directions. A moment later, everyone but Francesca was unconscious.

“Liam! What was that?!” Francesca asked as she moved to her fallen boyfriend. “Tommy! Please wake up!”

“My ring came off and I couldn’t control my magic when I saw that ape grope Rachel.” Liam answered as he used the light from his phone to look for his ring. After he found it and put it back on, he dialed his phone.

“Why was I not hurt as well?” Francesca queried as she tended to Tommy. “Is it from me being a witch?”

“Possibly. The reason is more likely your necklace. It keeps you from casting spells but it also stops magic from being cast on you.” Liam explained, remembering Cassie mentioning this during his first meeting with Lydia at Marie’s place while they dealt with Lilith Ann.

“What do we do now?” Francesca sobbed as Tommy and the others lay unconscious.

“We call Cassie. If she doesn’t answer, I will have no choice but to call Miss Boyd and hope she doesn’t punish me too harshly.”

“This wasn’t your fault.”

“But Miss Boyd might not see it that way. C’mon, please pick up.” Liam began pleading into his phone. It seemed like an eternity before his Sister picked up.

“Sis, I have an emergency and I need your ‘special help’. ..... My ring got knocked off in a fight and I Hulked out. .... No, I didn’t start it and no one saw it happen. Please help me; I have twelve unconscious people that I need healed and woken up. ... Yes that many. .... Besides trying to cripple Ben before next week’s game, one of them decided to fondle Rachel’s breasts. That’s when—.... Thanks.” Liam breathed a sigh of relief. Then he turned to Francesca. “Cassie is going to come. Please watch over everyone as I give her directions and meet her in the parking lot.”

“Sì.” Francesca answered as she cradled Tommy’s head in her lap.

Cassie showed up about a half hour later. She was cheerful, which surprised Liam due to the seriousness of the situation. After healing and cleaning up her Brother, Cassie followed Liam to where Francesca was with the others. They all were still unconscious.

“Am I correct in assuming that the guy with his head in Francesca’s lap is Tommy?”

“Sì.” Francesca wept. “Can you help him?”

“Try and stop me.” Cassie grinned. She then began casting spells until she found the right one ten minutes later.

“Tommy can hear me?” Cassie asked as she saw him stir. “How do you feel?”

“I feel like I was hit with a Patrick Kane slap-shot.” Tommy complained and then stopped when he realized he didn’t know who he was talking to. “Who are you?”

“I’m Cassie. Squirt’s Sister. Pleased to finally meet you.” Cassie grinned.

“Squirt?” Tommy was confused.

“That would be me.” Liam answered. “Thanks Sis.”

“I was worried.” A relieved Francesca kissed him.

“Both of you keep an eye on him while I go see to the others.” Cassie requested.

“Others?” Tommy was confused. His memories of the attack and the minutes leading up to it were still jumbled from Liam’s spell. He rolled over and saw the rest of their friends and the guys who attacked them lying unconscious. Cassie was quickly moving from person to person.

“What is she doing?” Tommy asked as he started to feel better.

“Well since you won’t remember any of this, in a few minutes, anyway.” Liam began explaining. “Cassie is healing and entrancing everyone. I accidentally knocked you and all the other non-magic users out cold. My dampening ring came off and I couldn’t control my magic when that asshole grabbed Rachel’s breasts.”

“Hunh? Wait, what?! Non-magic users?” Tommy was perplexed. He quickly looked between Liam and Francesca as Liam’s word sunk in. “You both can do magic? And why won’t I remember?”

“Yes I can do magic. So can Francesca. But, she can’t tell you because she gave her oath to not tell anyone. A witch’s oath is binding. We’re not allowed, by order of our magic teacher, to let others to know about us. So you’re going to be made forget this. Sorry.”

“I either have a concussion, I’m asleep or you’re pranking me.” Tommy decided, since none of what he was seeing or hearing made any sense.

Cassie smiled as she approached the trio. “Ah, no. Still no. And finally, survey says, no.” She turned to Liam. “Okay Squirt. I healed them all. I have to say; taking that many people out with one blast is impressive for your level. But then again, you are my Brother. Now on to more important matters. I fixed everyone and entranced them. The knuckleheads have already left, forgetting everything. However, they will start mooning cops until they get arrested.

Your friends will respond to your commands now. To wake up them up; the phrase is ‘rise and shine’. They will have no memory of the attack. They will think that you all stuck around and bowled an extra game. Try to keep your ring on next time and I’ll see you on Tuesday.”

“Wait, what about Tommy?” Liam called out.

“What about him?” Cassie look at her Brother, perplexed.

“He still knows about us. Aren’t you going to fix his memory as well?”

“Oh, right. Tommy my boy; can I call you Tommy?” Cassie put her arm around his shoulder. “You look like a trustworthy person. Are you trustworthy?” Tommy nodded nervously. “Good. So here’s the deal. Eventually they will probably tell you anyway, but I’m letting you remember Liam’s and Francesca’s secret now because of all the things you have done for Squirt, for protecting Marie’s stuff tiger Mr. Tawny and because Francesca really cares about you. You following me so far?”

“I think so.” Tommy answered, shell-shocked.

“Great! But if you jeopardize my trust in you...” Cassie pointed at the ground as she started a spell. The ground split and started boiling. “I think you know what will happen next.”

Tommy gulped and quickly nodded. Cassie started laughing cheerfully.

“Relax Tommy. I couldn’t help myself. Don’t worry; I’m not evil. So stop looking at me like I’m the wicked witch of west. Don’t say it Squirt.” Cassie warned. She then smiled at Tommy. “However, after a few days, if you think it will be too hard for you to keep their secret, let Liam know and I’ll remove your ability to tell anyone, but only that. I give you my oath.”

“But what about Signorina Boyd’s order to not let anyone know about us?” Francesca asked, concerned about her boyfriend.

“Yeah, how do we explain it?” Liam was also concerned for his best friend’s well-being.

“The order was to let her know if you could not prevent the person from telling about you. I’ve handled that issue for you, so you’re not in violation. So there is no need to tell Abigail about any of this.” Cassie explained. “And besides, our Dad knows about me, you and Marie now. So one more person knowing about us is not going to make a difference.”

“Mr. Kelly knows?” Tommy asked.

“Not my ‘Father’.” Liam corrected. “Our ‘Dad’, Bruce Kane. How did he take the news?”

“Well, Dad knew before I said anything and he accepts the situation whole heartedly. He also loves me and he can’t wait to meet you Squirt. He’s always wanted a Son and he said he’s even willing to settle for you.” Cassie said rapid fired. “And Tommy, please hold all questions, in the future, until the ride comes to a complete stop.”

In spite of himself, Tommy laughed.

“I like you.” Cassie grinned. “Don’t ever change. Take care Squirt, Francesca. I have got to get back home now. I still need to get it ready for Selina next week.” And with that, Cassie left.

“What?... How? ... When? ...” Tommy began sputtering.

“I know you have a million questions Tommy, but let’s get the others awake first before it gets any later.” Liam pointed to Ben, Amy and Rachel, standing there with “lights out” looks on their faces. “I’ll answer everything tomorrow at work. Please.”

“Okay.” Tommy agreed.

Francesca kissed him. “Grazie.”

With Tommy guiding Ben, Francesca guiding Amy and Liam guiding Rachel, the group made it out of the wooded area back to the parking lot. They posed Amy and Ben holding hands. Liam took Rachel’s hand and said “Rise and shine.” The other three awoke as if nothing happened. Tommy was amazed but said nothing. He was still a little frightful that Cassie was lurking around, waiting for him to screw up. When she didn’t appear, he relaxed and went with the game plan. As they made their way to the cars. Tommy asked Rachel if he could speak to Liam in private.

“Just one question tonight, please.” Tommy begged. “It’s not about magic.”

“Okay, just one.” Liam agreed.

“Is your Sister always that cheerful and helpful?”

“Helpful, yes. That cheerful?...” Liam paused, before continuing with a smile. “We caught her in a really good mood. Our Dad loves her.”

To Be Continued.