The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 4

“I said I’m going to create a temp Jewel.” Cassie repeated.

“You’re going to do what to her?” Jasmine asked Cassie again. This was the second time she had heard it but she still could not understand.

“I’m going to create a temporary Jewel. I will suppress all of the bad memories that twisted her personality. She will appear to have amnesia. We’ll say that she slipped in the sauna and hit her head. Your cousin Steve will show her how much he loves her by trying to coax back memories of all the times they shared plus create new ones with her. If we are lucky, she will fall in love with him.

Even if she doesn’t, I’ll eventually return her old memories and let her decide her future.”

“Why even give her back her old memories?” asked Jasmine puzzled.

“If I didn’t, it would be almost the same as killing her. We’re not talking about removing a few hours like I did to Samantha or like I am going to do to Rachel.” Cassie stated as she swept her hand in the direction of the woman stll standing in her underwear like a statue in the closet.

“We’re talking about years. If she decides to have those memories removed permanently, I’ll do it. If she decides to have the temp Jewel memories removed, I’ll do that instead. The important thing is that it’s going to be her choice not yours or mine. That’s why it’s a complicated set of spells I need to perform and I’ll need to be at a hundred percent.”

“You could have wiped my mind but you didn’t. You let me remain myself. I can’t ask you to do anything less for her.” Jasmine said.

“Yeah but it’s all still a moot point until I ask her and she agrees.” Cassie said.

“Be careful how you word it. She said she doesn’t know what love is.”

“Jewel, if you could have a chance at true happiness with Steve, would you take it?” Cassie asked.

“Yes.”

“Okay. Jasmine go get her cell phone.” Cassie requested. “We’re going to have her call her accomplice and reset the clock for two days. We still need to meet this person but later is better.”

Jasmine went back to the locker room and was shocked at the sight before her. Lydia was there dressed as an employee of the club and she was cleaning up the locker room. Jasmine remembered Cassie saying that Lydia had called Samantha a whore. Jasmine was mad at Lydia but also felt a little sorry for her.

“Lydia, can we talk?”

Lydia jumped at her name being called out and turned around. Her eyes held fear and anger. It was a strange contrast to the smile on her face.

“Haven’t you and Cassandra done enough to me already or are you here to do more?” Lydia demanded as she continued to pick up the used towels that were lying around. Jasmine also noticed that the haughtiness usually present in Lydia’s voice was absent.

“You brought this on yourself. If I could do what she can and I heard you call my lover a whore, you would be naked on the busiest street corner offering yourself to anyone with a nickle.” Jasmine said slightly angry. Then she got a sympathetic look on her face.

“If you take your help or punishment to heart like I did, who knows what will happen.”

“She did this to you too?” Lydia asked surprised.

“Not the same as she did to you, but yes. All I can say about it is at the time it happened I was angry and scared as well. I thought it was punishment but later realized she was helping me become the person I wanted to be.”

“But I like who I am already.” Lydia protested as she began to mop water puddles off the floor.

“Then do your penance and learn nothing from it. You’ll never see her again. You can go back to your old life wondering in fear if the next stranger you meet and insult will also have her ‘talents’ and be much crueler to you. Or you can learn something and occasionally get off your high horse and walk with everyone else.” Jasmine offered as she got Jewel’s cell phone and headed back to Cassie.

“Oh Lydia, you missed a spot.” Jasmine said pointing at the floor as she left.

“Bitch!” Lydia yelled to Jasmine’s back and then panicked. That was number two. If she was rude and insulting one more time today then she would have another day added to her punishment.

The first time was when she reported for work. The supervisor thought she was joking. He said that he couldn’t believe she was really friends with one of the staff and would actually agree to work. She called him an imbecile before she realized what she was saying. She began to apologize profusely but realized that it would still count as one of the three times. He assigned her the locker room. Although she told him she would work a full shift, he only assigned her a half shift for which she was grateful.

She finished the floor and began heading to the laundry room using the floor map he gave her to drop off the used towels. Jasmine’s words were still ringing in her mind about others with Cassandra’s abilities possibly being much crueler. She imagined herself standing naked outside offering her body to any and all takers. For some reason, she started to feel lucky that this was all that happened to her.

Jasmine returned to the massage room to find Cassie wrapped in a towel and Rachel back in her uniform but with the ‘lights out’ look still on her face like Jewel’s.

“I ran into Lydia. How long is she going to be cleaning the locker room?”

“That’s what they chose for her? Only today. She had to tell them that she’s filling in for someone as a favor. For the next thirty days Lydia will be doing her choice of charity work.” Cassie explained.

“Somehow I don’t think the words charity, work and Lydia have ever been used in the same sentence before. Did she say that she wanted help or is it punishment?”

“Punishment. It comes close to breaking the spirit of ‘harm none’ but you can’t save everyone. Hopefully it will make her think twice before she’s cruel to some one else.” Cassie answered with a tinge of sadness.

“I hope so too. Here’s Jewel’s phone.”

Cassie took the phone and gave it to Jewel. “Jewel does the person holding the evidence against Jasmine live with you?”

“No. She has her own place in the next county.” Jewel droned.

“Does she have keys to your place?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to call her and set up a meeting with her in two days. You’ll meet her at seven in the evening at your place. Tell her that you need a copy of the tape to convince Jasmine that you’re not bluffing. Put the phone on speaker.” Cassie ordered Jewel.

“Hi Jewel.” came the pleasant sounding voice of a young woman.

“I need for you to come to my place around seven in the evening in two days with a copy of the tape. Jasmine needs proof that I’m not bluffing.” Jewel told the person.

“I still wish you wouldn’t do this Jewel.” The voice sighed. “OK, I’ll see you in two days. Take care Sis.” The other person said and hung up.

“I thought Jewel said she had no relatives. How does she have a Sister?” Jasmine queried.

“We’ll ask her Sister in two days.”

“Why in two days?”

“It will give us time to set up Jewel’s personality and give me a chance to plan and reload my magic.”

“Aren’t you curious about this Sister?”

“Yes, but let’s deal with the matters at hand first. The other person could be using it as a term of endearment. Jewel is anyone expecting you tonight?”

“No, Steve is going away on a mini trip to Vegas with his buddy Frank. He dropped me off before going to pick up Frank. He’ll be back in four days.”

“How were you supposed to get home?”

“I am supposed to call Steve’s Father when I’m ready to leave.”

“Change of plans. Jasmine, Jewel is going home with you. I want you to question her. Find out what she’s told Steve about her past and write it down along with what you know about her. I’ll use that as a template for her temporary personality. I’ll instruct her to obey you. She will also be instructed to not answer with any information that will harm your relationship with Samantha.

I know you want to find out about her Sister, but please don’t ask her anything about that. Instead, now that you have her real name and some other details about her past, see if the detective can find the Bastard cop that put her in prison or if her Father is still alive. He may not have left her. We only have what Jewel’s Mom told her.”

“How am I going to get her home?” Jasmine asked, worried. “Where I live has no parking garage and I can’t leave my car on the street. I drove here from my Daddy’s house. That is where I keep my car. My Daddy picked me up from my apartment this morning and was going to drive me home. I can’t let him see Jewel like this and I don’t want you to entrance him either.”

“How about her place?”

“Same thing. No place to park.”

“Can you leave your car here overnight?”

“Yes. But only for one night if I ask them.”

“I’ll call my Cousin Barry. He was planning to pick me up anyway. I’ll have him drop you two off at your place. He is off work tomorrow for a Dentist appointment. I’ll see if he can bring us back out here.”

“Won’t he be woozy from the drugs?”

“Barry has never had a cavity in his life. He’s going in for a cleaning” Cassie said as she speed dialed Barry.

“Hey Barry, looks like I’m going to need the ride after all. Would it be too much trouble to have you drop my friend off at her place? ... So it’s going to be me and two others. Jasmine whom I’m helping and Jewel who was going to be punished but has now moved to the special project category. Thanks. I’ll need a ride tomorrow as well. ... No problem in the afternoon. Thanks Barry. Give my love to Celeste.”

“Is he the one who didn’t want a sex slave?”

“Yeah, he didn’t want her like that because he loves her.”

“Did she really try to get him fired?”

“Oh yes, I didn’t lie about that. I needed you to believe I was a heartless bitch to help you. So I only told you as much of the truth as you needed to hear. She was twisted up with misplaced hate and rage towards him until I was able to have her see the truth. You know, I think I should change my name.”

“Why change your name? I think Cassie is beautiful.” Jasmine asked confused as it seemed like Cassie was switching gears for no reason.

“It is. It just that Cassie means ‘she who entangles men’ . It just seems lately that I have been doing the opposite. I’m untangling women from the themselves.”

“Whatever you want to call yourself, I’ll still call you my friend.” Jasmine said with a smile.

“Okay. We have about an hour and half before Barry shows up. I’m going to take some of the time to dose Jewel at least once today with my fluids. Normally I would prefer three times before trying what I’m going to do but twice should be okay, I’ll do her again in the morning.”

“How does your girlfriend feel about you having sex with so many women?”

“She knows it’s not sex for sex’s sake. It’s a component to a spell. Sometimes I can do it with potions but you really don’t want to know what’s in them and they take a long time to brew. Other times I have to use blood, like if wanted to cast a loyalty spell. Can you gives us some privacy and I’ll call you when I am done?”

“Sure, what about Rachel?”

“Rachel, go back in the closet please and close the door.”

After Jasmine left and Rachel went into the closet, Cassie removed her towel and lay down on the massage table. Next she cast an arousal spell on herself. She was beginning to feel the effects when she asked Jewel to kneel before her.

“Jewel have you ever had sex with a woman before?” She asked gently as she began to squirm.

“A few times in Juvie.”

“When I say go, I want you bring me to orgasm the best way you know how with just your mouth and drink as much of it as you can. Go!”

Jewel began drawing a line of cursive letter ‘e’s with her tongue on Cassie’s inner right thigh heading towards her nether lips. Before entering, she veered to Cassie’s left thigh and continue the tongue writing lesson to her left knee. She then returned to Cassie’s womanhood and gently opened it. Next, she began to slowly blow into Cassie like she was whistling with no sound. It took Cassie a few seconds to realize that pattern she was blowing were the words ‘I love you’, done twice. The effect surprised and delighted Cassie.

“I may have to incorporate this into my own lovemaking skill set.” Cassie thought.

Jewel then began to lick the alphabet into Cassie. Cassie got in the mood of this carnal writing lesson and tried to sing along with each letter before giving up on G. Ironically, Cassie’s ‘O’ hit the same time as Jewel was licking the letter O and Jewel began to drink the rewards of her sexual school lesson.

“I give you an ‘A’ in tonguemanship.” Cassie said smiling.

After recovering, Cassie quickly got Rachel out of the closet and used a towel she found in there to clean up any evidence of lovemaking. She then turned to Rachel and began giving her instructions.

“Rachel after we leave and I close the door, you will wake up. All you’ll remember is that you gave me and the woman in front of you now massages after you returned from your lunch break. Nothing unusual happened in here or to you.”

Taking the towel with her along with her and Jewel’s phones and her guest badge, Cassie led Jewel out of the room and closed the door. She turned and almost ran over an older woman. The woman looked at Cassie bewildered by Cassie’s still slightly flushed face and the musky scent of sex wafting up from the towel.

“That masseuse is that good with just her hands.” Cassie said with a wink and headed towards the locker room with Jewel. When she arrived there, she heard crying and found Jasmine consoling Lydia.

“What happened Lydia?” Cassie asked with concern.

“I trying! I’m really trying, but I couldn’t even go more than 2 hours before I added another day!” she sobbed.

Quickly checking the locker room and finding no one else, Cassie returned to the other three.

“Lydia, you can talk freely about what I did to you in front of Jasmine.”

“What about her?” Lydia asked thru tear stained eyes.

“This is Jewel. She won’t remember, so this time yes. Now what caused you to add another day?”

“The first time is when I called the supervisor an imbecile for not believing I was willing to work to help out some one on the staff. When he heard how much and how sincerely I apologized for the comment, he apologized to me and only gave me a half shift here. The second time, I thought Jasmine was mocking me and I called her a bitch to her back.”

“I wasn’t mocking you Lydia and I’m sorry if you felt like I was.” Jasmine said.

“I realize that now by the way you’re here trying to help me and I’m sorry.”

“And the third time?” Cassie gently inquired.

“I was trying to clean the mirrors when someone hit me with a wet towel. She was aiming for the hamper on the cleaning cart that was next to me but missed. Before I even stopped to think, I called her a mindless buffoon. I apologized and she accepted but that was still number three even after you took back me calling you a bitch earlier today. I’ll never be free of your punishment on me!”

“Lydia, I’m going to call today a test run. You don’t have an extra day added. I also make the following change: if you apologize after a rude or insulting comment with sincerity and the person accepts, also with sincerity, then it doesn’t count against you. Just don’t push your luck.

If it helps, and I am not ordering you to because then you wouldn’t learn anything, but start thinking about treating and acting around others as if they were your parents. You told me that you’re always on your best behavior in front of them.” Cassie told her sympathy. “Also, you won’t mention to anyone about Jewel here or what’s being done to her.”

“What did she do?” Lydia asked curiously.

Jasmine answered, “She’s planning on marrying my Cousin Steve and then divorcing him to get her hands on his money.”

“So I’m going to take her memory away and make her into a different person.” Cassie added slightly menacingly.

“Anyway, thank you Cassandra.” Lydia said feeling a little better about her punishment and trying not to think of the retribution that was going to happen to Jewel.

“Cassie. All my friends call me Cassie.”

“I’m sorry. After what you’ve done to me, I can’t think of you as a friend.” Lydia said as she left to finish cleaning the mirrors.

“What are you smiling about?” Jasmine asked Cassie curiously.

“She used can’t instead of don’t or won’t ever. Can’t usually means that there is a possibility of change. Did you notice that she allowed you to console her and she said she thought you mocked her, not that you did. Also, she apologized to everyone.”

After getting dressed, Jasmine called her Dad to let him know that she didn’t need a ride today but would tomorrow. She smiled as he told her he loved her. After not hearing those words for the two months before Cassie helped her, she couldn’t hear them enough now. Next she called her Uncle to let him know that she was taking Jewel home. He was glad to hear that. He had noticed some tension between them and hoped they could work things thru.

While that was going on, Cassie and Jewel were getting dressed. Cassie was also instructing Jewel to obey Jasmine’s instructions and to answer her questions. After finishing, they went outside quickly so no one would notice Jewel’s blank expression. Barry arrived ten minutes later.

“Hey Cassie! I’m assuming the one in la la land is Jewel.” Barry said with a slight grin as the three women got in the car. Jewel got in the front while Cassie and Jasmine got in the back. They drove off.

“Yeah. Jasmine, this is my Cousin Barry.”

Jasmine got a good look at Barry and was surprised. When Cassie told her that he made Cassie get a Supergirl outfit, she assumed that he looked like the stereotypical comic book geek. She thought that he would look like Peter Parker before the spider bite. Instead he was this semi muscular man with a winning smile.

“Hello. I originally pictured you as a pre Spiderman type of guy. Now that I see you, I can see Superman.” Jasmine said.

“Actually he has both costumes at home.” Cassie said laughing.

“Why do you have to tell everyone that I enjoy cosplay?” Barry asked a little irritated.

“Cosplay?” Jasmine asked.

“Costume playing.” Barry answered.

“Because I can’t cast spells on you and you win all our stupid bets. Let me get my victories where I can.”

“What do you mean I win all the bets. I can’t go to my favorite bar for what you had me do when you won last time.”

“It was the only time I won.” Cassie countered.

“And it’s the reason why I made you get the tattoo on the next bet.”

“What did she make you do and how if she can’t cast spells on you?” Jasmine asked intrigued and confused.

“Barry’s word is like a witch’s oath. They are both binding. As to what he did—” Cassie started, but Barry cut her off.

“If you tell her, I swear I will stop the car and make you walk home from here!” Barry exclaimed.

Cassie switched to a little girl voice, “I’m sorry Dad. I’ll behave. Are we there yet? Are we there yet?” After a little bit, Barry started to laugh and Cassie did too. Then Jasmine joined in.

“I promise I won’t say another word to her about it.” Cassie said with a mischievous grin.

A few minutes later, Jasmine got a message from Cassie on her phone. The title of the message was ‘Last Halloween’. There was no text in the message, just an attachment. When Jasmine opened it, it was a picture of Barry in a bar naked except for wearing a rubber chicken on his manhood like it was giving him a hummer. Jasmine broke out in hysterics.

“Cassie!” Barry yelled.

“On my word, I didn’t say anything.” Cassie protested.

“Any causalities back at the country club?” Barry asked changing the subject.

“Just one.” Cassie confirmed. “Charity work for a month.”

“You’re mellowing.”

Jasmine looked up from her phone. “Barry, I know you don’t believe me but trust me when I say that a month of charity work for Lydia is above and beyond punishment.”

“Jasmine, please tell me your address. Cassie, are you staying with them over night or do you need me to circle the block a couple of times until you help get Jewel inside? Will I be taking you home to Selina?”

“Selina?” Jasmine asked.

“My girlfriend. Been together almost a year.”

“Is she immune to you as well?”

“No, but she knows that if I do something really bad to her all she has to do is call Barry and he’ll make me fix it.”

“Like the time she wouldn’t stop bugging you to meet her parents, so you made her only able to say ‘Let me screw you senseless you sexy thang!’.” Barry said.

“Hey! She wasn’t going to stop saying something I didn’t want to hear. So after two hours I made her say something I did want to hear.”

“And you’re still together?!” Jasmine asked amused.

“You’ve felt how strong one of my arousal spells are Jasmine. I have four more that I can cast that are more powerful. And even without them, I’m that good in bed” Cassie said with a grin.

“Besides Jasmine, it’s hard to stay mad at her.” Barry said smiling.

“Yeah but you have no choice. We’re family.”

“If you want to stick around, I’ll see if Sammie will spring for a cab. I would do it myself but all I have is plastic.” Jasmine offered.

“All right by me.” Cassie said.

After giving Barry the address, Jasmine called Samantha to see if she could spring for the cab. When she said yes, Barry finished driving them to the apartment building.

“Call me if there are any changes, otherwise I’ll see both of you around two.” Barry said as the women got out of the car and he left.

“How did he keep that rubber chicken in place?” Jasmine asked as they walked into the building with Jewel trailing behind them.

“I’ve never had the nerve to ask him. Please don’t forward that picture to anyone. It’s one thing to tease him, it’s another thing to get him fired.”

“Aren’t there other pictures of it? I mean, the bar looked crowded.”

“Well, he only had to walk around like that for ten minutes. For some reason, as if by ‘magic’, all the cameras and cell phones in the bar stopped working for fifteen minutes except mine.” Cassie said as they got in the elevator.

“Are you sure Jewel won’t reveal my past behavior?”

“I’ve instructed her not to talk about anything involving Samantha or your plans after Samantha was removed from the sorority. I really think you should tell Samantha why you two broke apart originally. It’s better if she hears it from you. I mean, she knows what your Mother is like.”

“I will. I’m just not ready to admit to Sammie the stupid reason why I almost lost the two most important people in my life. Her and my Dad.” Jasmine said.

“Alright, I won’t bring it up again. Just be careful with the questions, unless you want me to ask them all.”

“No. You’re doing enough already. I want you to take it easy and be ready for tomorrow.”

They exited the elevator and walked to Samantha and Jasmine’s apartment. Samantha opened the door when she heard Jasmine insert her keys and started to turn the knob. She looked at Jewel’s ‘lights out’ expression with curiosity as the women sat down.

“What did you do? Hypnotize her?” Samantha asked.

“It’s a lot more stronger than just hypnosis Samantha. Hypnosis has limits. For example, you can’t order a person to kill someone if it’s against their moral code. In this state, Jewel would do anything that she is physically capable of doing without question. Also, I could keep her in this state for months.”

“Sorry, I mean no offense but I can’t believe magic like you’re describing exists.”

“None taken. Do you think that I’m trying to scam Jasmine?”

“No. I think you’re well meaning. But this sounds crazy.”

“Would you like a demonstration?” Cassie asked.

“What type?”

“Nothing permanent. Jasmine would you be willing to help?”

“Sure Cassie.”

“Okay.” Samantha said.

“What do you need for me to do?” Jasmine asked.

“Remember when I said I had four more powerful.” Cassie said with a wink.

Cassie began to cast one of her stronger arousal spells. It took awhile but Jasmine was disappointed when Cassie finished and she felt no different.

“It didn’t work.” Jasmine said sadly and then she heard a loud moan come out of Samantha. She looked over and saw that Samantha had a glazed look of lust and desire in her eyes. She was starting to sweat profusely.

“It wasn’t cast on you. Samantha needed to see and feel first hand what I could do. Just enjoy the ride. I’ll go get something to eat. Call me when she’s done with you and you both get your energy back.” Cassie said with a laugh and left.

Samantha pounced on Jasmine and pinned her to the floor. She began to rain kisses on Jasmine’s mouth as she was ripping her and then Jasmine’s clothes off. Next the downpour of kisses started all over Jasmine’s body. The heat and passion Samantha generated was so strong that Jasmine thought the sprinkler system would go off before she too started glazing over. Both women were swept away with the Category 5 hurricane of Sammie’s lovemaking. Jasmine counted three orgasms before Sammie finally lost steam and passed out with the hugest grin on her face.

It took about twenty minutes for Jasmine to find the energy to get up off the floor. She started to get dressed but realized that half her clothes her torn beyond repair. “I hope Cassie has a spell to fix this. It was my favorite blouse.” Jasmine thought. She went to get more clothes and take a shower, when she heard Sammie stir.

“Next time Jas, she casts that spell on you. Maybe as a wedding present.” She said weakly with a satisfied smile.

“So you believe her now?”

“It hard to argue against four orgasms.”

“No fair! I only had three!”

“Not my fault!” Sammie said as she drifted off into a nap.

Jasmine jumped in the shower and then got dressed. When she came back out, Samantha was awake trying to talk to Jewel.

“How come she won’t answer me?”

“She’ll only respond to me and Cassie.”

“Why?”

“I guess that spell allows limited control over who can order the person. Cassie is allowing me to question her.”

“I thought her name was Cassandra?”

“She lets her friends call her Cassie and, trust me, you don’t want to be her enemy.”

“How do you know?”

“Remember Lydia from my Mom’s Country Club?”

“That snob with the superior than thou board up her ass?”

“That’s the one. Well, she’s not that way for the next month.”

“What did she do?” Samantha queried.

“It’s more of what she said. All I will say is that the sentence fit the crime. Now go get cleaned up. I’m going to call Cassie and have her come back.”

Jasmine met Cassie outside the building and brought her back up. As they walked out of the elevator, Jasmine turned to Cassie. “Now I know why Selina is so forgiving but did you need to cast the most powerful of your arousal spells?”

“That wasn’t. I still have two stronger. I needed you to have energy left for the next few days. Let me know when you and Samantha have a few free days and I’ll let you experience the strongest. Neither of you have heart issues do you?” Cassie asked as Jasmine stood there with her mouth open trying to picture a stronger spell.

“So, do you believe in my magic now Samantha?”

“Yes I do Cassandra.” Samantha confirmed with a smile.

“Cassie. All my friends call me Cassie.” Cassie told her. Next, she and Jasmine began to fill Samantha in. They told her about Jewel’s past, leaving out the parts of Jasmine’s past that would hurt her relationship with Samantha. Finally, they told her about their plan to give Jewel temporary amnesia and see if she would fall in love with Steve for real.

“Why not just use a love spell?” Samantha asked.

Jasmine quickly answered, “She doesn’t use them Sammie. It’s against her beliefs and I agree with her.”

“Why?”

“Did you fall in love with me because of a spell?” Jasmine asked.

“No I fell in love with you because of who the real you is.” Samantha said quickly with no doubt in her voice.

“So let them have the same opportunity. I don’t think Steve would want a love slave anymore than you would want me to be a slave to you.”

“You’re right. So what happens next?” Samantha asked.

“Jasmine questions Jewel to find out what she told Steve about her past. Tomorrow, we create the new Jewel and take her back to the Country Club. Then we stage her accidentally slipping in the sauna and getting amnesia. So if you’re ready to give me cab fare, I’ll be on my way. I need to rest and build my strength back up for the spells I’m casting tomorrow. Although my girl friend may be a little mad that I have to forgo sex tonight, as long as it’s for a good cause she’ll forgive me.” Cassie said with a smile.

After Samantha gave her the money and she was about to leave, Cassie pulled a flattish package out her purse. “Here.” she said as she handed it to Samantha.

“What’s this?” She asked as she unwrapped it.

“Jasmine told me she lost hers, so I figured I would give it to you for safe keeping this time. See you tomorrow around seven Jasmine.” Cassie said as she left.

Jasmine saw that it was a book. The title splashed on the cover was “Kama Sutra for Lesbians”. Samantha quickly turned to the page with Cassie’s book mark. She turned the book one way, then the other.

“How long before you’re that limber?” She asked Jasmine with a grin.

To be continued.