The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 40

“Do you think he will apologize to them?” Marie asked as they left Alex’s house. She was invisible again along her Sisters and Lydia. Although there was probably no one up and about at this hour, Cassie didn’t want to take a chance on them to be recognized later.

“I think we put enough fear into him.” Cassie said as they entered the car. “Whether he goes thru with the apologies and turns over a new leaf is another matter.” She tinted the windows and made everyone visible. They looked and sounded like themselves again. Cassie turned to look in the back seat to glare at Jasmine sternly. “And Sis the next time you decide to go off script, don’t. I got hurt, the plan almost failed and you put Lydia in a very awkward situation. Thankfully our little Sister saved the day.”

“I’m sorry.” Jasmine apologized.

“I still can’t believe his Uncle did that.” Marie shuddered.

“If he had done that to a fifteen year old girl, Razor would be in jail.” Jasmine complained.

“Indeed, but with a boy, most people’s reactions would be ‘lucky kid’.” Cassie commented. “Not realizing that it could lead to psychological and intimacy issues like Alex has now.”

“Well, if Razor ever does any more community service appearances,” Lydia fumed, “I’ll let you know. He needs a bigger wake up call than Alex ever did.” She was still upset that she couldn’t fully remember what she had done while they were in Alex’s bedroom. She started the car to drop everyone off. As the warm air from the heater rose up under her short pleated skirt, Lydia’s eyes grew wide. “Oh no!” Lydia exclaimed as she realized she was commando under her cheerleader outfit.

“Relax.” Cassie smiled as she gave Lydia back her underwear. “I retrieved and magically cleaned them when I grabbed these.” She held up the Playboy magazine from Alex’s room and the unused compliance potion. “First Razor and now Alex have gotten you out of them.”

“Don’t remind me.” Lydia requested, embarrassed. She quickly slipped the panties back on and started to drive away. “After he learns respect, his future girlfriend is going to be one happy and satisfied girl for a long time. No wonder all the girls described it as magical.”

“Speaking of which, I may come back here to learn that technique he used on you.” Cassie teased. “Want to be the guinea pig?” Lydia punched her playfully.

“Bitch.” Lydia shook her head, jokingly. “Why is it lately every time we meet face to face I wind up experiencing an orgasm by magic?”

“Are you complaining?”

“No. Just wondering if we should hang out together more.” Lydia sheepishly smiled as all the car’s occupants started laughing into the night.

The plan had started smoothly. After putting everyone to sleep in the Frazier household, the Sisters turned themselves and Lydia into carbon copies of the girls dissed the worst in an email Alex sent out ranking his past girlfriends. Cassie then awoke Alex and quickly entranced him to not physically attack anyone in his room. Then she woke him up again with the words, “Hello Lover.” He opened his eyes to find four of his former girlfriends standing around his bed.

“What’s going on?” Alex asked as he rubbed his eyes and swung his head to look at each of them.

“What do you think?” Cassie asked with mirth. She looked exactly like Tegan and was wearing only a kitten covered pink bra and panty set. Lydia as Tiffany was dressed as a cheerleader and Jasmine as Gloria was in a blue belly shirt and tight shorts. They were suggestively rubbing against each other. Marie as Amber was in a conservative knee length red skirt and top. She was blowing kisses at him.

“Am I dreaming?” Alex asked as he sat up. He knew that the girls he thought he saw in front of him all hated him. Some had even sworn to kill him. Yet, they were coming on to him and each other. That could only mean this was a dream but this felt more real than any other dream he had ever had. However, he really didn’t care if it meant he was going to get some or get to watch a little girl on girl action.

“Kind of.” Lydia teased. She slinked closer to the bed to distract Alex while Cassie cast a spell.

“Could I do this if it wasn’t a dream?” Cassie asked as she showed Alex the fireballs she had created and was slowly juggling. She tossed them at Alex, but they dissipated before they reached him. He could, however, feel the heat they generated.

“Or I this.” Jasmine queried. Feeling that she could contribute more; Jasmine decided to improvise. She remembered the spell Cassie had taught her to show their Father that they were witches. Jasmine created a ball of ice and tossed it to Alex. He caught it automatically but was surprised by the cold so he quickly tossed it in Cassie’s direction. She wasn’t ready and got stunned by the ice ball grazing the side of her head. She went down in a heap. She tried to stand up but only got as far as her knees. Cassie glared angrily at her Sister before she slumped back to the floor.

Lydia wanted to allow Cassie time to recover, and to get the plan back on track before too much time ticked off of the doppelganger spell’s hour long clock. She climbed onto Alex’s king size bed and began blowing into his ear. Alex diverted his attention to stare at ‘Tiffany’s’ toned legs in the short cheerleader outfit. He began to run his hand up one of Lydia’s bare thighs. The pattern his hands made was strange but familiar to her. Razor had done the same thing to Lydia when he convinced her to go to bed with him. She didn’t want to shatter the illusion of this being a dream so Lydia allowed Alex to continue. She thought that, since she knew what he was going to do next, she could safely handle it. However, Lydia soon found out, to her pleasure and chagrin, that Alex had modified Razor’s technique in a way that was way more sexually devastating to a woman’s willpower than Razor’s original one. Quickly her nipples started to harden with desire as Alex’s fingers continued their slow teasing strokes. At this point Lydia began to try to stop him, but it was already too late. Alex’s next touch totally ensnared Lydia’s mind with the pleasures her body was enjoying immensely. She lolled back with a huge grin to revel in the carnal treat she was experiencing. The erotic fragrance Lydia started releasing caused Alex to increase his actions and tempo. Marie and Jasmine stared in confusion at what was unfolding in front of them.

Alex continued to use his excellent foreplay technique on Lydia since he still wasn’t completely sure that this was a dream. All the “real” women he used this method on, including the real Tiffany, had succumbed way before this point; but he had never tried it on the same woman twice. Alex decided to push ‘Tiffany’ as far as he could. Lydia’s body, due to all the magically induced pleasure she had experienced in the last three weeks, was matching his every sexually enticing move. Her mind, however, couldn’t keep up and was quickly overwhelmed by the pleasure. Lydia entered a deep carnal fugue and actually began believing that she was a high school cheerleader who had snuck into her boyfriend’s bedroom with her besties. She was loving and craving his every touch. The more that Alex went on, the lower Lydia’s inhibitions fell until they became nonexistent. Alex sensed that Lydia was finally ready and stopped the foreplay.

Lydia looked at Alex with confusion until his hands moved further up her thighs towards her erotic trophy case. She offered no resistance when one of his hands disappeared under her skirt. At first, Jasmine and Marie hoped Lydia was only acting and would stop him before he got too far. It initially appeared that way when she playfully slapped his hand and jumped out of his bed. However, Lydia panted with lust when she hooked her thumbs into her panty’s waist band, smiled, turned around and, with her knees locked, bent forward to jerk her soaked panties down showcasing her amazing ass.

“Take me now!” Lydia husked as she sling shot the panties at Alex.

“How bad do you want me and this?” Alex asked as he sniffed her panties while he drew his left hand down his chest and stomach before letting it hover over his manhood.

Lydia answered by climbing back onto the bed, getting down on all fours and flipping her short cheerleader skirt up to allow easy access to her beautiful bare behind. “I’m not asking again!” Lydia growled.

Marie looked on in shock and gasped. Alex looked over in Marie’s direction and motioned her to join them as he began to untie his pajama bottoms. Marie didn’t know what to do since this was not part of the plan. Fortunately, Cassie had recovered enough to cast a spell. As Marie felt her feet leave the floor; she tilted forward to avoid hitting her head on the ceiling. When she was about seven feet in the air, Marie stopped rising. Now horizontal, she started slowly “swimming” toward the bed. Alex looked on in awe and stopped getting ready to fulfill Lydia’s request to knock on her carnal backdoor. Lydia, still turned on and needing relief, tried to get Alex to finish what he started by turning his head back towards her. She next began to remove her cheerleader’s outfit top. Cassie jumped up from the floor and swung Lydia to face her. As Cassie stared at Lydia’s face, she saw that Lydia’s pupils were glassy and dilated.

“Get your own guy! He’s mine!” Lydia snarled as she pushed Cassie away. She then started to tug on Alex’s pajama bottoms.

With Lydia no longer in control of herself, Cassie decided to abort the plan. She quickly grabbed Lydia again to get her out of there. Lydia, becoming more frustrated sexually and needing Alex to finish now, began to fight back against her ‘rival’ to stay in bed with him. Alex’s eyes almost popped out of his head when Lydia ripped Cassie’s bra off in the process of trying to maintain her balance. They fell into a pile of Alex’s dirty clothes next to the bed. Jasmine decided it was time to help her Sister.

“The only thing missing is the chocolate pudding for them to wrestle in.” Alex gleefully commented on the flashes of Cassie’s breasts and Lydia’s nether lips as Cassie and Jasmine tried desperately to get Lydia under control before she did something that she would regret. Alex now had no doubts in his mind that he was in the middle of a dream. What else could explain what was happening?

Meanwhile, Marie had unobserved continued on with her part of the plan. She was now in position above Alex’s bed.

“Hey, don’t forget about little ol’ me.” Alex heard over his head. He looked up to see Marie hovering above him pouting.

“Never Amber.” Alex smiled. He reached up to grab a handful of Marie’s chest.

Marie smiled back at him sweetly. Just before Alex’s hand touched her, she slapped him hard across his cheek while avoiding his almost healed broken nose. “Jerk face! You kicked me out of this bed after I asked to cuddle! Then you dumped me via a text message before I even got home!” Marie spat loudly with venom. It caused everyone in the room to stop what they were doing. Lydia turned her attention to Marie and moved to defend Alex. Jasmine and Cassie used Marie’s distraction to pin Lydia’s arms and legs. While Lydia struggled, Cassie quickly administer erotic shock therapy on Lydia by touching her directly above her womanhood as she cast a spell. Lydia’s back arched from the spell’s powerful orgasm that coursed thru her body. Marie continued the verbal assault on Alex to keep his attention on her.

“W-What happened?” Lydia asked. Her orgasm began fading and the carnal fog around her mind lifted.

“Later. We are moving on to stage two.” Cassie hurriedly explained.

Lydia was unsure as to why she was laying on a pile of dirty clothes. Or, for that matter, why Cassie was currently topless. The last thing she remembered, before her orgasm, was Alex’s fingers dancing on her thigh and how sexually good it made her feel. Lydia started to panic as she leapt to the conclusion that she gone all the way with Alex. Cassie seemed to sense Lydia’s concerns and tried to allay them.

“Relax, I magically released your orgasm, not Rhino, so stop worrying. I’ll explain what happened to you later.” Cassie gently, but hurriedly relayed to get Lydia back on track. Lydia still seemed hesitant but, seeing only thirty minutes remained on the doppelganger spell after looking at Alex’s alarm clock, followed Cassie’s order.

Alex jumped out of bed, started to run, tripped, and fell. He then fixed his pajama bottoms and tried to run out of the room to get away from Marie. The door refused to open for him. He tried the window next. When it also stay closed, he started screaming to get the attention of his Parents. After a minute of this, they didn’t come. Alex got quiet and backed into a corner. “All of you, stay away from me! I thought this was a dream.”

“A nightmare is a dream!” Cassie smiled wickedly as she shot fire out of her finger tips. “And no one is going to come and save you.” Jasmine, Lydia and Marie, who was still levitating, all began to surround Alex with Cassie. Jasmine started first by swearing at him in Italian. Cassie brought Marie back to the ground. Then each of them took turns belittling Alex about how he treated the girls they were currently impersonating.

“You shoved me naked into the used towel bin after we did it in the boy’s locker room claiming you heard the gym teacher heading to his office. Then you forgot about me!!” Cassie growled. “I walked out a half hour later, in towels smelling of sweat and jock straps, to see you chatting up another girl and making plans for that evening!”

“You let me get poison ivy on my ass and back when you refused to let me lie on your letterman jacket during sex out in the forest preserve!” Jasmine glared. “I had to miss so many classes that I was forced to take summer school! Not even a card or an ‘I’m sorry’ from you, you Asino!”

“Besides kicking me out of here, you left your condom in me!” Marie seethed.

“Oh, and by the way, despite your ‘little test’.” Lydia scornfully wiggled her index finger at him. She was drawing on her anger from being sexually manipulated as badly as she had been. “We were all virgins! I should have had the Sophomores attack you directly instead of attacking Liam!”

The barrage of insults for past misdeeds continued for another five minutes before Alex cried out. “Why didn’t I heed my Uncle’s warning better about women like you?”

“What about women like us?” Lydia asked.

Alex then began hurriedly explaining about the first day after his Freshman year in High school ended. He was staying with his Uncle for a month while his Parents toured Europe. He went to bed around ten to get up early to start the football training his Uncle promised him. Around two in the morning, Alex awoke when he felt someone grab his manhood through his boxers. He opened his eyes to find three gorgeous, smiling women naked in bed with him. They took his virginity and showed him the time of his young life before walking out without a sound. After taking a few minutes to try to process what happened, Alex threw on a bath robe and went to find his Uncle. He found him in his hot tub with five naked women; three of whom were the ones from his bedroom.

“Enjoy your present and first training lesson?” Razor asked his Nephew.

“My what?!” Alex exclaimed.

“Ladies, please excuse us.” Razor requested as he arose from the hot tub, wrapped a towel around himself and began to walk with Alex thru his mansion.

“I’ve seen tapes of your games. Your Dad sent them to me. You’re NFL bound Rhino.” Razor smiled at his Nephew.

“Rhino?”

“Your new nickname. It represents power and determination. The right nickname means more people will remember and recognize you. But the wrong one can kill endorsement deals.” Razor sagely explained. “Your playing ability is also why I sent your Parents to Europe and agreed to watch you. I’m going to give you the training you’ll need to survive the NFL and jersey chasers. I wished someone would have done this for me.”

“Jersey chasers?”

“Football groupies. Women who only want to sleep with or marry football players.” Razor explained. “I’ll instruct you on how to give them the time of their lives. And in turn, they will give you the time of your life. However, rule one is never ever, under no circumstances, bang a Virgin.”

“Why?”

“They get too clingy. All women do eventually, but Virgins are the worst. It’s best to kick all of them to the curb quickly after you get what you want out of them,” Razor warned. “But always have at least another one in reserve before you do. Rule two; never contradict me.” He led Alex back to the hot tub. “Ladies, ... I believe two of you have not yet given my Nephew his eighteenth birthday present.” The two women smiled as they climbed out of the hot tub and led the fifteen year old back to his bedroom.

“And that’s why you did what you did to all of us after sex?” Marie asked.

Alex nodded. “He’s been doing this for over ten years now and it’s working for him. Why would he lie to me? He said I’m his legacy.”

Cassie now had a better understanding of the situation. “Alex, you now are realizing that your Uncle’s way of life is not right for you. You want a life like your Parents have when you find the right girl. It’s okay to date around, but you’ll never find the right girl if you keep treating all women like you did us. You created us in your mind to help you realize this, but your Uncle’s ‘lessons’ had us act out a bizarre fantasy scenario first.” She smiled at him as a spell caused her bra to fly into her hands so she could put it back on. “Congratulations on taking the first step.”

“So what do I do next?” Alex asked in a small voice.

“You are going to seek the real us out and apologize earnestly for your past actions. Then you are going to start treating the women you date with respect.

“And if I don’t?”

Lydia started speaking. “Then you can expect us in your dreams every night. And next time we may not be so nice.” She warned as Cassie made it look as if the room was on fire.

Cassie quickly entranced Alex just before the doppelganger spell expired. She instructed him to wake up when his alarm clock went off, if his life was in danger, or if his Parents tried to wake him. After removing any traces that they were there, the Sisters and Lydia gathered up their coats and left.

“I’ll see you later for lunch.” Cassie said as Lydia pulled up to Cassie’s house. Lydia had first dropped Marie and Jasmine off at Marie’s place because Jasmine had left her car there. Instead of Jasmine dropping Cassie off, Lydia offered to drop Cassie off at home since Lydia wanted to see where Cassie lived. “And I’ll fill you in about what you do not remember about tonight. Don’t worry it’s not as bad as you think. You still want the Cheerleader outfit?”

“Yes please.” Lydia grinned as she took her hair out of it’s ponytail. “I can think of a few ways that I can keep Roger happy with it.” As quickly as the words her mouth, Lydia’s world faded to black.

“So can I.” Cassie grinned back as she began programming Lydia on how to act the next time she put on the cheerleader outfit. It was Cassie’s way of repaying Roger for letting them borrow his car and to keep up the string of magically induced orgasms Lydia had ‘complained’ about earlier.

Lydia woke up ten minutes later with no knowledge of Cassie’s handiwork.

“See you around one o’clock. Enjoy the outfit.” Cassie said as she exited the car. She opened the door of her house and got excited to find Selina’s luggage in the hall. Selina had told Cassie that she wasn’t coming in until Monday afternoon. Cassie quickly threw her coat off as she ran to the bedroom. She found Selina sleeping and shook her awake.

“You remembered.” Selina smiled when she was fully awake and saw Cassie’s kitten covered pink bra and panty set.

Cassie was puzzled, until Selina continued.

“The only thing I asked for you to do for our anniversary was to wear something more girlie than the black baggy underwear you always do. Since you didn’t give your oath, I thought you would forget. I can’t think of anything more girlie than what you have on right now.” Selina kissed Cassie deeply.

Cassie kept quiet about forgetting Selina’s request and enjoyed the sex filled welcome home party those two began having.

“Daddy, why are you still here?!” Jasmine exclaimed. She had just come back from dropping off Samantha at the train station and found him sitting in the living room. “I thought you had a new client meeting this morning.”

“I did until your Mother’s lawyer somehow found out about the meeting. He then informed the perspective client about my impending divorce and convinced him to delay committing until my divorce was complete and things became more stable. Of course me trying earlier to sell the company didn’t help my cause.” Bruce Kane explained. “He tried the same tactic with some of my current clients, but they are all willing to continue to do business with me. It proves that always respecting the customer breeds loyalty.”

“I’m sorry Daddy.” Jasmine said as they moved to the dining room. The maid had left a coffee pot out for Jasmine’s return before she had gone to do the laundry. Jasmine poured a cup for herself and her Dad.

“Don’t be. All she has to do is drop her claim on your Trust Fund and I’ll settle. She’s the one dragging this out. The only one that is going to get rich is the attorneys. And don’t blame yourself. I had a feeling we were eventually headed to divorce after she refused to join me in couple’s counseling after I found out how badly she manipulated you.”

“Still Daddy...” Jasmine began to implore.

“Please, let’s move on to a different topic.” Bruce Kane requested. “Ready for more questions about you and my other children?”

“Fire away.”

“You said Friday that you shared abilities with your Sisters; so are you taking cooking lessons?”

“No Daddy.”

“So where are you really disappearing to on Tuesday and Thursday nights?”

“Magic classes.”

“And how long do you have to take those for?”

“I don’t know Daddy. Cassie’s is going to be taking them for a long time and she’s stronger than me. My teacher, who is the same strength level as me, trained for over twenty years. Whenever she feels I’m ready is when I’m done.”

“Are Marie and Liam the same strength level as you?

“Marie is. Liam is a level lower than us.”

“How is Abigail as a magic teacher?”

“She’s good.” Jasmine answered before she realized what the question implied. She looked at her Father hard and tried to cover her slip of the tongue. “What are you talking about? I thought you were asking about her being a tutor.”

“We both know she wasn’t one of your tutors.” Bruce admonished Jasmine.

“How do you know?” There was a slight panic in Jasmine’s voice.

“Dear, I pay the bills remember.” Bruce Kane smiled. “I was also on your checking account in case I needed to quickly dump money into your account. Never once did you cut a check to a tutor or anybody with the first name Abigail.”

“I could have payed her in cash.” Jasmine protested. “And why didn’t you challenge me before about who Abigail was?”

“At that time in your life, you paid for everything small with checks. That was your Mother’s teachings to earn the most on your money. Nor did you increase the weekly amount you took out of the ATM during your Junior or Senior years.” Bruce countered. “At first, I thought you were fixing me up with Abigail to get my mind off your Mother. I thought it was sweet of you to do so, but it was too soon for me. I planned to break it off after the first time we met. But —”

“But ...” Jasmine needled. She already knew the answer but wanted her Father to admit it out loud.

Bruce became flustered. “There was a connection immediately between us. Is it real?”

“Yes Daddy. You’re not under a magic spell.” Jasmine soothed. “And what else?”

In a whisper he finished, “I’ve fallen in love with her.” He then cleared his throat. “There were other clues about Abigail’s identity that popped up in the last few days.”

“Like what Daddy?”

“Like why the language Abigail used in the telling of the Ashling and Conall tale sounded rhythmically a lot like the one you and Cassie used to create the fire and ice balls.” Bruce smiled. “But the last piece was the necklace. Why would Cassie have something made by Abigail? It bothered me until you just said that Cassie was still in training. I figured that it’s something that Abigail gives to all her students. I know that it’s all circumstantial evidence but it all pointed to one conclusion for me.”

“I could try to argue against you Daddy but I want as few secrets as possible between us. You’re right about everything except for the necklace’s purpose.” Jasmine confirmed. “It stops a witch from casting a spell while wearing it. It also prevents a witch from casting a spell on anyone who wears one. I don’t have control of my powers yet, so Abigail has me wear one to prevent accidents. Cassie doesn’t need hers unless she teaches a spell to us.”

“Then who would I need protection from?” Bruce asked.

“Cassie wants you to stay safe. She doesn’t know how Abigail will react if she finds out you know about everything before she says that it’s okay. In the past, Abigail has had to fix family members of other witches that couldn’t accept what their children were.”

“Alright Dear, I’ll still wear the necklace and will keep this talk our little secret for the time being.”

“Okay Daddy.” Jasmine hugged him. “Now that you know the truth, does that change things between you and Abigail?”

“No. I still love her and, once the divorce is final, I hope she’ll be my Wife. Are you okay with that?”

“Yes Daddy. Just don’t plan for anymore kids for a while.” Jasmine smiled.

“With you, your Sisters, and Brother, why would I need anymore children.” Bruce Kane laughed. However, outside the dining room, the maid had returned from starting the laundry and heard Bruce Kane affirming that he loved Abigail and saying that he had other kids. She quietly backed away to call her Mistress, Lilith Ann, with the news. She hoped that her Mistress would be pleased and reward her for being so loyal.

“Be on your toes.” Liam warned Tommy as they were exiting the lunch line. “Something is up.”

“How can you tell?” Tommy asked, curious, as they approached their girlfriends and Amy.

“The way Francesca is fiddling with her necklace.” Liam explained. “I devised a system with her last week to warn each other when someone may be getting too close to the truth about us being witches. It was after I had to explain to you, Rachel and Amy about my Sisters. I thought Francesca might have slipped up when she mentioned that Lydia wasn’t one of my new Sisters and how she knew.”

“You think they really ‘remember’ Saturday night?” Tommy questioned with concern. Tommy was referring to the beating that he, Liam and Brickhouse had taken by rivals trying to try to prevent Ben from playing this upcoming weekend. Cassie had removed the memories from Rachel, Amy and Ben while she healed everyone’s injuries.

“We will found out soon.” Liam put on a smile to avoid tipping off the others as he continued to their lunch table. He sat down and kissed Rachel.

“Can either of you answer something that’s bugging me and Rachel?” Amy asked.

“We’ll try.” Tommy answered after he kissed Francesca and whispered to her to relax.

“The pending charge for the bowling party on my debit card is too low for what we bowled.” Amy began explaining. “Plus neither of us can remember our scores from the last game. Francesca had never bowled before Saturday and doesn’t know how to keep score. She said to ask you two.”

Liam was trying to think up something when Tommy started talking. “Rachel, did you forget that I left a deposit for you when you asked me to reserve the lane?”

“That’s right. I completely forgot about that.” Rachel confirmed. Then she quickly spun a story to make it look like the bowling party was Amy’s idea and that it wasn’t planned almost a month ago as a late birthday present. “Err, Amy asked me to call the alley before she jumped into the shower Saturday, but I couldn’t remember the number or the street address. I called Tommy for help and to keep it a secret from you Liam.”

“How much do I owe you Tommy?” Amy asked.

“Don’t worry about it. I think I scarfed enough pizza by myself to cover it.” Tommy smiled. He had his arm around Francesca and could feel her begin to relax more. He also saw Liam relaxing.

Liam then rattled off a set of believable scores for the final, nonexistent games bowled. Then he quickly changed the subject. “Are we all meeting at your house Amy before heading to the dance Saturday night?”

“Yes.” Amy smiled. “Make sure you get a tarp for your tin woodsman costume. There’s a chance of rain and I wouldn’t want you to rust and not be able to dance.”

“Don’t worry. The costume is actually made out of aluminum.” Liam smiled. “Plus, I have an oil can.”

Lunch went quickly for the teens and soon the bell rang. Liam and Tommy gathered up the trash and trays for everyone and headed to drop the stuff off.

“How much money did you really leave at the bowling alley?” Liam asked.

“When I told them it was for you, I didn’t have to leave anything.” Tommy smiled. “For a non-league bowler, you’ve brought them a lot of business over the years. Also, helping the owner’s Son with his college entrance essay didn’t hurt either.”

“This is the third time you’ve help me keep my secret.” Liam commented. Tommy looked at him puzzled. Tommy only knew about today and Saturday by keeping quiet about the attack. “The first time was a few weeks ago when you stopped me from having to give my oath to Rachel about never lying to her. That would have been disastrous.”

“I’ll always have your back; even when I don’t realize it.” Tommy said as they headed to their girlfriends and their next period classes. “Also tell your Sister that there’s no need for her to muck around in the mush that’s my brain.”

“She doesn’t ‘muck’ around. She only does it as a last resort and for the person’s benefit.”

“Then I’m still good.” Tommy smiled. “I’m just glad you didn’t get your powers sooner.”

“Why?”

“You are now a millionaire’s Son with magic powers. What kind of birthday present could I have given you to top that?”

“The same one you give me everyday. Your continuing friendship.” Liam smiled as they split up for their next classes.

“Thank you for allowing our meeting to happen here Mrs. Kane.” Madge’s IT tech was grateful as he sat down. “Or do you prefer for me to address you by your maiden name, Miss O’Reilly?” They were meeting at an expensive restaurant that had an underground parking garage. Due to his agoraphobia, this was the only way he could have done the face to face meeting. He quickly followed up with. “Miss Thompson apologizes for not being here to meet with you in person. She is still in Ireland following up a few leads on Abigail Boyd.”

“Just call me Mrs. Kane.” Miriam replied. She still liked the prestige the name carried. “Have you found her?”

“I found Antoinette Levalle for you Mrs. Kane, just not the original.”

“What do you mean by ‘not the original’?” Miriam Kane complained.

“The original Antoinette Levalle was born in eighteen ten near New Orleans so she must be dead by now.” The tech started to explain. “She became a voodoo priestess shortly after her eighteenth birthday; if you believe in that sort of thing. Supposedly, she was a more powerful dark magic practitioner than the more well known Marie Laveau or her Daughter, Marie Laveau II. Antoinette Levalle disappeared in eighteen fifty four with her lover, rumored to be murdered by the followers of Marie Laveau under her orders. Here is a picture of the only known portrait of her. It was done around eighteen thirty-eight.”

“You are now going to tell me that somehow the story doesn’t end there.” Miriam said as she looked at the portrait of a beautiful light brown skinned woman on the tech’s tablet.

“Correct.” The tech replied, surprised. “A woman also practicing voodoo and magic appeared in Jamaica around two years later claiming to be Antoinette Levalle, but she was in her twenties. Probably an unknown Daughter or acolyte of the original trying to keep her memory and legacy alive.” The tech continued. “Then about every twenty to thirty years all over the world, a young woman claiming to be Antoinette Levalle pops up for a few years before she disappears again. Again, probably a Daughter of the previous Antoinette trying to keep the family legacy alive. Kind of like the comic strip character the Phantom. Until a year ago, the last time ‘Antoinette’ was seen in America was on the west coast about forty-five years ago. All of these women are very secretive and hard to find. I have been unable to find any pictures of them.”

The conversation ceased as a waitress came to take Miriam’s order.

“But you did find the current ‘Antoinette’?” Miriam continued, intrigued.

“Yes I have Mrs. Kane. I had to call in three favors, but I was able to arrange a face to face meeting for you.”

“Tell her to meet me here tomorrow around noon.”

“That’s not how she operates Mrs. Kane. She will call you later today or tomorrow to inform you of where and when you will meet. The time and location are not open to negotiation. If you cannot meet her demands, then she will not see you.” The tech stood to leave. “Unless you have another task you wished done; I’ll leave to let you have your meal in peace. The full report is in this envelope.”

After the tech left, Miriam began to skim the report. She wonder about all the mystery and secrecy that surrounded these women. Although she was still skeptical, it couldn’t hurt to meet the woman’s demands if she could really do even a portion of the things the report alleged to her distant relative or what Miriam heard in Arizona attributed to her.

“I really ordered him to put it there?” Lydia asked incredulous, with a shudder, as Cassie was explaining about what happened the night before in Alex’s bedroom. They were waiting for the waitress to bring out the pizza. “Maybe it’s for the best that I don’t remember what happened.”

“He fore-played you like a fiddle.” Cassie nodded. “You were a whole different person. I looked deep into your eyes and saw nothing of you in return. You would have done anything sexual he asked. I really need to learn his foreplay technique.”

“I’m just glad you stopped me in time.” Lydia replied, sounding relieved.

“I’m just glad the other you didn’t know how to kick box.” Cassie sheepishly admitted. “Otherwise the whole plan would have failed after you kicked the crap out of Jasmine and me.”

Lydia reached into her purse. “Before I forget. Please give these to Liam. His Mother wanted to kick him out of the house and he needs these tickets to stay there.”

Cassie took the invites to the charity event. “I know Marie wants me to leave her Mother alone, but I swear if she does anything else to my Brother or Sister —” The waitress came before Cassie could complete the statement. Lydia used the distraction to change the subject.

“Set your DVR for Wednesday morning. I’ll be on the morning news promoting my Mom’s charity event. I got the call earlier today. Thank you.”

“Why thank me?” Cassie protested. “You did it yourself. If you had not decided to take me out to lunch two weeks ago, we would have never run into that bitchy reporter. You created your own good fortune.”

“But it was your spell.”

“But you’re the one who saw the potential to use her to help your Mother’s charity event.” Cassie countered. “I’m always amazed with the whole ‘butterfly effect’ with spells.”

“The ‘butterfly effect’?” Lydia was perplexed.

“The theory that even small changes can have huge impacts later. Like a hurricane being caused by a butterfly flapping it’s wings weeks before.”

“That’s absurd to think something that insignificant could cause a major event.”

“Is it? Remember when I explained that night after your first encounter with Lilith Ann about how we all wound up in that room because of what I did to the woman who is now my Cousin’s Fiancee. What if she had not jumped to the wrong conclusion about him almost a year ago? How different would your, and all of our lives be at this moment?” Cassie postulated. “Would you currently be this strong, fit, confident woman in a loving relationship if those girls hadn’t targeted you nearly a decade ago while at boarding school? Where would you be now if you hadn’t decided to fight back and instead had thrown a pity party for yourself?”

Lydia sat there slightly stunned. She pictured herself as the shy, chubby teen whose only friend back then was a box of sweets. Lydia was still thinking about what Cassie asked when she spoke again.

“How did Roger like the cheerleader uniform?”

“He was already in bed and asleep when I got to his place. I’m going to surprise him with it tomorrow night. I can’t wait to see his face when I jump out wearing it.” Lydia grinned.

“And I,” Cassie thought. “Would love to see your face when my instructions kick in.” She started on her second piece of pizza.

“Hey, hurry up in there!” Lilith Ann pounded on the stall door. “Others have to go as well!”

Lilith Ann was in a good mood, but this was beginning to tick her off. Early in the morning the Kane’s magically enthralled maid had call to tell Lilith Ann that Bruce Kane knew about his other children. She had decided the time was right to kick her revenge plans into high gear. She informed the maid to let Miriam Kane know but to wait until Wednesday morning when Lilith Ann could help her begin to confirm the story. She also wanted to make sure that it didn’t interfere with the charity event. After going to the Country Club to do her charity work, Lilith Ann headed straight to the head pastry chef’s home. She entranced the chef’s Wife to drink the Mid-Wife potion. After leaving there, she called Chaka to set up a session for tomorrow to work out what she had been feeling since having to do charity work. Now that she was on a hot streak, Lilith Ann decided to go to a casino and unwind. After winning a couple of hundred and eating a comped meal, Lilith Ann headed to the nearest restroom. It was closed for cleaning. She had been waiting to go for over five minutes in the next one and thought she would burst soon. The other two stalls in this bathroom were currently out of order. She tried to entrance the stall’s occupant, but the woman was apparently too drunk for Lilith Ann to be able to do so.

Lilith Ann was about to head back to the first bathroom and hope that they were finished cleaning when she heard the sound of something plastic hitting the floor. A second later, an empty pill bottle rolled towards her feet. Quickly, Lilith Ann cast a spell to open the door. She found an attractive black haired woman with her head lolled back sitting fully dressed on the toilet. Lilith Ann shook her, but received no response. Feeling and finding a weak pulse, Lilith Ann cast a set of spells. About eight seconds after the last spell, the woman opened her eyes, jumped up and began to turn around. Lilith Ann held the woman’s hair out of the way as she leaned forward to begin retching into the toilet. After about six minutes, the woman cried, “My luck’s so bad that I can’t even commit suicide correctly.”

“Want to talk about it?” Lilith Ann gently asked.

“Not really.” The woman answered as she left the stall to find her pill bottle. She was hoping that there were still some in it.

“Looking for this Katarina?” Lilith Ann held up the empty container. “Your name is on it and they expired a long time ago. I guess that’s why you puked them up. And why did you need diet pills?”

“Give me that!” Katarina grabbed the bottle. “I’ll bet you were never fat a day in your life!”

“True.” Lilith Ann conceded. “But what would drive a woman who looks as good as you do to choose suicide?”

“You wouldn’t understand.”

“Try me.” Lilith Ann softly retorted and then she smiled. “After I’m done in here, please come with me to get a coffee. No strings attached and no judgment.” Lilith Ann needed to keep Katarina occupied until the levels of alcohol in her body dropped low enough for Lilith Ann to entrance her. In exchange for saving her life, Lilith Ann decided she was going to use Katarina as a possible sculpture for the charity event in case one of the women got sick or a last minute emergency arose. At worst, she could always put Judy on one side of the doorway and Katarina on the other. For the next two and a half hours, Lilith Ann waited until Katarina relaxed enough to tell her what caused the suicide attempt. Katarina rambled on about how she did a complete physical makeover to win the heart of a man she worked with. They had started an innocent flirty relationship about a month after they started to work together, but Katarina wanted more. She explained about the dieting and exercising for the past fifteen months she had endured to get down to her current size. She had also undergone several surgeries to correct perceived flaws in her appearance.

When she came back to work after her final surgery, she went to profess her love to him. However, she found out that he was dating another woman. The only difference, Katarina perceived, between the two of them was that the other woman had money. Katarina then drained what was left in her bank account and came to the casino to try to win enough money to have him chose her instead. In the beginning, she won big. However, the casino began giving Katarina free drinks and she started to make stupid bets as the alcohol took control. She lost back all she had won and then lost everything she had brought with her. When she was frantically digging in her purse trying to find money, she instead found an old, forgotten, half-full bottle of diet pills. She decided to end it all.

Just as Katarina finished her story, Lilith Ann was finally able to entrance her. She had been trying off and on for at least an hour. Lilith Ann led Katarina to Lilith Ann’s car and drove them to her place. Lilith Ann led the bespelled woman to her bedroom. Undressing both of them, Lilith Ann could see the scarring from all of the cosmetic procedures Katarina had done to try to obtain the man of her dreams. Evidently, Katarina could not afford top flight surgeons. A few spells later however and Katarina looked as if her beauty was all natural. The scars were all gone. Even her implants, that the plastic surgeon had made lop-sided, were balanced and felt like real breast tissue as Lilith Ann tested them in her expert hands. Smiling at her handiwork, Lilith Ann climbed into the bed and cast an arousal spell on herself.

“Join me in the bed, bring me to an orgasm with your mouth and consume the results.” Lilith Ann ordered.

Katarina climbed into the bed and stopped. She had a confused look on her slack face. She was still in that position four minutes later when Lilith Ann realized the problem.

“You’re a Virgin, correct?” Lilith Ann husked. The arousal spell was beginning to push her hard.

“Yes. I was saving myself for him.” Katarina droned.

“Damn!” Lilith Ann cursed under her breath. She should have realized this while listening to Katarina ramble on earlier. Lilith Ann needed relief now as the arousal spell was overtaking her reasoning. She began to pleasure herself. It began to get painful because Lilith Ann had been magically conditioned to never masturbate. However, she had also made a vow to never knowingly be the one to deflower a woman. Tears came to Lilith Ann’s eyes as tried to gather the erotic spell component. Just before Lillith Ann was about to either pass out from the pain or force Katarina to finish the job, she gushed. She called Katarina to quickly lick her hand clean so she could cast a compliance spell. After removing the suicide attempt from Katarina’s memory, Lilith Ann began installing the obedience controls and release phrase. Afterwards, Lilith Ann awoke Katarina.

“How may I best serve you Mistress?” Katarina asked after she crawled out of the bed to kneel on the floor.

“You will immediately clear your calendar to leave this coming Friday afternoon until Monday afternoon open.”

“Yes Mistress. Anything else?” Katarina pleaded for more to do.

“How much did you lose tonight?”

“About five thousand Mistress.”

Lilith Ann went and got the five thousand dollars she won weeks ago in Joliet and handed it to Katarina. Lilith Ann avoided banks due to her trying to hide her true age. “You are to put this money in your account and never do anything that foolish again to raise money.”

“Yes Mistress.” Katarina jumped up to take the money and kiss Lilith Ann. It made Lilith Ann feel warm inside.

“Continuing, you will never go into another casino and lose more than a hundred dollars in one night. Further, you will never lose more than three hundred in one night if you go into a town with more than one casino.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“You will forget ever being in love with the man that drove you to do what you did tonight unless he requests to be in a romantic relationship with you. Then your feelings for him will return in full bloom.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Now go get dressed.” Lilith Ann ordered. After both women were dressed, Lilith Ann drove the pair back to the casino. “Now go home and resume your life. Expect a phone call from me in a few days.”

“Thank you for being such a kind, generous and caring Mistress.” Katarina kissed Lilith Ann again before she exited the car. Again the warm and fuzzy feeling came back to Lilith Ann.

“What is happening to me?” Lilith Ann panicked. She had built this emotionless shell around herself for almost forty years to avoid getting close to anyone. Now in the last three weeks, Lilith Ann had allowed Lydia and possibly Ray the trucker into her heart. The idea of living another nine hundred years of misery after they aged and died scared her. She remembered the tales of mermaids killing themselves to avoid the eternal heart-ache of losing the humans that they fell in love with. But Lilith Ann had that release magically denied to her. She could not wait for tomorrow to work out her feelings with Chaka’s help. The high that Lilith Ann was riding earlier had totally disappeared as she sadly drove home.

“I don’t understand why I had to lug it out of the window by myself.” Roxanne huffed and puffed as she partially dragged, partially carried Madge Thompson back into the store. She almost slipped because Paddy had waxed the floors, like he always did on Mondays, before releasing Roxanne earlier. She leaned Madge’s stiff body forward against one of the glass display counters and walked away. Madge began sliding down as Roxanne wasn’t too careful balancing her. Luckily Madge’s new C cup breasts, rigid like the rest of her, acted like a pair of erotic brakes that stopped her from hitting the floor when they landed hard on the counter. “You’re just putting us back into the same diorama in the morning.”

“No Darling. I got an idea on how to display her in that pose that ties in with Halloween.” Paddy answered as he placed a small black and a larger white makeup jar on the counter next to Madge. “Since you’re the reason she is in this state, it’s the least ye can do.” He went back into the storage area and came back, in a few minutes, with rolls of gauze. “Darling!” Paddy exclaimed in a scolding tone. Roxanne had opened up the black makeup jar and painted a monocle and cat whiskers on Madge’s face.

“Now it’s ready for Halloween.” Roxanne grinned. Her grin was so infectious that Paddy dropped his slight anger.

“What am I to do with ye?” Paddy laughed.

“Marry me. After all, you told Donnie that I was your Fiancee.” Roxanne came up and kissed Paddy. “And I accept.”

“No, I told him that you were me Son’s Fiancee. I won’t be me ‘Son’ until next year.” Paddy corrected her. “So what do I do with ye now?”

“I can think of a few things.” Roxanne smiled as she began pulling Paddy towards her bedroom. Paddy reluctantly stopped Roxanne.

“Sorry Darling. We have more work to do first.”

“Meany!” Roxanne glared as she stuck her tongue out, bent slightly forward and balled her fists on her waist. She only planned to hold that pose for a few seconds but then felt her body turn rigid. Paddy had cast the mannequin spell on her. She started to get mad but then heard her trigger bell ring twice. She was soon overwhelmed as two waves of erotic pleasure washed over her. Paddy waited for her orgasmic high to dissipate before speaking to her.

“Sorry, but that pose is too cute.” Paddy smiled as he got a camera and took several pictures of Roxanne. Before he snapped the last one, he got a Santa’s hat out of the back and put it jauntily to one side on her head. “I’ll make this into the store’s Christmas card. I’ll put the phrase under ye ‘don’t join me on the naughty list. Shop at Fitzgeralds’.’ Now, ready to finish working?” He asked gently. Her necklace glowed red for ‘no’. “We have a deal Darling.” The necklace glowed red again. “Alright, have it your way. Now where did I leave that bottle?” Paddy searched behind the counter as he put the camera away. Soon he came back with a bottle of hot sauce called ‘Flaming A’. It’s logo was a man running out of an outhouse with a huge fire ball coming out of his ass. Paddy held the bottle in front of Roxanne. “Remember this stuff from Wednesday?” Paddy asked playfully with a twinkle in his eye. Paddy had ordered tacos for lunch and brought out his favorite hot sauce. Although Paddy had warned her, Roxanne claimed that she never met a hot sauce that she could not handle. Her mouth was burning so badly that even after drinking the two huge chocolate milkshakes Paddy had also ordered, he had to cast a spell to cool her mouth. Paddy unscrewed the cap and began to tip the bottle onto Roxanne’s exposed tongue. “Last chance Darling. Ready to work?” The necklace glowed green repeatedly. After he recapped the bottle, Paddy rang the trigger bell one more time to relax Roxanne before releasing her. “Darling, did ye honestly think I would do something that cruel to you?” Paddy laughed.

“No, not right now.” Roxanne sighed as she removed the cap. “But, you still haven’t explain why do you need my help with the figurehead over there?” She asked as she hooked her thumb over her shoulder in Madge’s direction. The angle of her body against the glass display case did make Madge look, minus the makeup job Roxanne added, like she was from the bow of an old sailing ship.

“First, even with her in this state, the Lassie is still a real person and not an ‘it’. So please address her as such.” Paddy chastised Roxanne.

“But you’re not the one ‘it’ punched.” Roxanne retorted as she rubbed her cheek.

“Which I healed days ago. Darling, what’s really bothering ye?” Paddy gently inquired. He pulled over the two chairs that Madge had been stretched between for the past four days and offered Roxanne one.

“You made her prettier and sexier than me.” Roxanne replied, sullen, as she sat down.

“Nae.” Paddy protested as he sat down in the other chair. He looked straight into her eyes. “What gave ye that daft idea? Almost all the comments were about you being the hotter one.”

“From the people that came into the store, that was true. Last night, however, you let me stay up all night. It was after you had closed up that a couple of guys came by and started snapping pictures of the display. They could not stop talking about how much hotter the blonde was than me. I could even see one of them getting aroused as he described in graphic detail what he would do to her if she was real; little did they know. I wonder what their reaction would be if they saw how she used to look.

Then it got me thinking about how I looked just a month ago. I thought that what you did to and for me was unique. I thought that I was was your Galatea.”

“And that’s why, when you came down the stairs Friday morn and saw that I did almost the same thing to her, ye reacted like you did?” Paddy gently questioned as he moved to hug Roxanne. She began crying as she nodded.

“I know you love me now, but what happens in twenty years? Will you get bored with me? Will you put me to sleep and hide me in an unused cabinet to be forgotten and make another woman just as pretty to replace me?”

“Darling, that’s the last time I let you stay awake in the window all night.” Paddy soothed. “Do you want my oath that I will always love ye?”

“No!” Roxanne hurriedly exclaimed. “Then later if it be that you don’t truly love me, you would still have to. I want the real thing or nothing.”

“I was going to surprise ye with this later, but now seems a better time. A witch is allowed to extend the life of one person, only one person, at least a hundred and thirty years. If I didn’t love ye; would I offer this to you?”

Roxanne was speechless. Paddy continued. “I don’t know about the quality of men that you dealt with to keep shelter over your head for the last eight years. However, to think that I am even in the same species as them makes me sad. I am also sad that you would think I could be even capable of treating you like doggy doo.”

Roxanne came over and curled up in Paddy’s lap. She began kissing him. After their lips parted, Paddy cast a spell to darken the windows. Roxanne stood up to remove her dress and allow Paddy to strip down as well. He carried her to her bedroom. They spent the next hour in orgasmic bliss before Roxanne fell asleep. She awoke at three o’clock to see Paddy staring into her eyes.

“Still worried?” Paddy asked.

“No.” Roxanne sighed contented. “But what did you originally want to do tonight?”

“Well this.” Paddy grinned. “The other thing was that I need help because I don’t think like a Lassie. As you probably guessed; Madge going to be made into a present for Donnie. She will be keeping her current body. I need your help in programming her to maintain her present looks, figure and sexiness for as long as possible. That requires a woman’s touch.”

“Like making sure that she never eats junk food, overeats or wears too much makeup. Also, that she works out at least four times a week.” Roxanne gave as examples.

“Aye Darling. While ye are in the window next week, think of as many things as you can like those examples and when I release you, write them down so I can use them.”

“Is that all her punishment is going to be? Seems kind a light.”

“I don’t think ye will let her off easy in her instructions.” Paddy laughed. “Plus once a month, when you are not in the window, for the next four months, she will be in the window for three to four days. Except this time she will be aware and forced to reflect on the innocent lives she has destroyed.”

“That sounds better.” Roxanne smiled as she got out of bed. “I am going to take a shower before I go back into the window for the week. Care to join me?”

“Sorry Darling. There are some things I still have to do to get the window ready. I will see you in a little bit.”

“Where’s my outfit?” Roxanne asked puzzled a short while later. She came into the shop after her shower wrapped in a towel. She had found nothing laying on the bed.

“I would like to surprise you.” Paddy smiled. “With your permission.”

“Just make sure that I look sexier than her.” Roxanne smiled back.

“Darling, when are you not the sexiest woman in the room?” Roxanne heard Paddy compliment her as she felt her world start to fade to black.

“Wakey, wakey Darling.” Roxanne heard Paddy say as she came to. “I’ll be right back in a second so ye can see how you look.”

Roxanne didn’t know how long she had been out, but the sun was not up yet. She began noticing a bunch of changes since the last time she was awake. Besides being rigid and standing in the store window, like she expected, she could feel a chill on her butt and stomach. She realized that she was holding something. Paddy came back with a mirror to show Roxanne the full window display. Madge Thompson was laying next to her on a gurney tilted upright so she appeared to be almost standing up. Paddy had used the makeup and gauze to turn Madge into a sexy version of Universal’s Bride of Frankenstein. Her skin was now white with black stitching patterns around her wrists, ankles, shoulders and neck. Her blond mane of hair was now jet black with a huge white streak on both sides as it stood upright. He had minimally wrapped Madge’s body in gauze to barely cover just her chest and an inch above and below her womanhood. Next to the slab was a sign that read, “Come in to create your own monstrously good deals for Halloween.” Roxanne was now dressed as a sexy lab assistant or Doctor. Her outfit consisted of the following: a pair of high heels and a lab coat that was so short it barely covered her ass cheeks. The lab coat was unbuttoned to her navel. She was also wearing a pair of glasses with no lenses while holding a clipboard.

“So Darling, is she sexier and prettier than you?” Paddy asked with a twinkle in his eye. Roxanne’s necklace glowed red.

“See ye in few hours.” Paddy wearily told Roxanne as he headed to the counter to ring her trigger bell and then drag himself to bed for some more sleep.

To be continued.