The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 41

“Please start. It’s hard to stay this still.” Cassie pleaded to her lover.

Selina had come downstairs naked to find Cassie lying, also naked, on the dining room table. Well, that’s not entirely true. Cassie had a stack of pancakes with butter on top on her stomach. A half grapefruit was resting on top of her crotch. Perched on one breast was a bottle of maple syrup; the other had a cup of coffee on a saucer. Selina took the coffee cup and syrup bottle off of Cassie’s body and said, “Remember, this was your desire, not mine.” She took a sip of coffee and grinned. She thought back to the sexual fun that started around this table the night before.

The evening’s fun had started with Cassie saying, “Open your eyes now and tell me what you think.” Cassie had entranced Selina earlier, with her permission, to cast what would normally be a forbidden spell. Selina’s “verboten spells” were spells that Cassie was never allowed to cast on Selina. She had promised to walk out on Cassie if that ever happened. However, due to it being their one year anniversary, Selina was allowing Cassie to cast one as an anniversary present.

Cassie handed Selina a mirror. She gaped for a few seconds at her reflection. Selina now looked like the seventies TV show Wonder Woman complete with costume, bracelets and lasso.

“So you chose the doppelganger spell for your verboten spell.” Selina marveled as she heard herself talk with a different voice. “How long will I look and sound like this?”

“For two hours.” Cassie stated. “Plus, as an added bonus, I give you my oath that while you look like you currently do, your lasso will have the same effect on me as the ‘real’ Wonder Woman’s lasso would. So, what do you think?”

Selina answered by striking a superhero pose. “Stay where you are, villain!” She ordered Cassie.

“Never! You’ll never catch me!” Cassie grinned as she ran around the dining room table. The chase went on for several minutes before Cassie started up the staircase towards the bedroom. She was on the landing when she felt Selina’s lasso land around her. “Her summer at that horse ranch is paying off.” Cassie thought as Selina pulled the lasso just tight enough to stop any further progress up the stairs.

“Stop, turn and face me.” Selina commanded. Cassie struggled, but her oath kicked in and she was forced to comply.

“What are you going to do to me?”

“I don’t know. I never caught a villain so beautiful, so desirable before.” Selina answered with a sultry smile. She climbed the stairs. When she reached the landing, she ran a finger along Cassie’s cheekbone. With her high heeled boots on, Selina was now at eye level with Cassie. Selina looked deeply into Cassie’s eyes. “The lasso will compel you to tell me the truth and whatever else I want. Do you want to kiss me?”

“Yes.”

“I need more excitement and enthusiasm from you.” Selina commanded with a small jerk on the lasso.

Cassie found herself quickly beginning to grow damp between her legs as her cheeks flushed, her heart started racing and she broke into a hot sweat. “Yes!” She husked.

“And given the choice between sex with me or freedom, which do you choose?” Selina leaned forward so that their lips were less than an inch apart.

“Sex!” Cassie panted and then kissed Selina.

“So are you mine completely?”

“Yes!”

“And I can do anything I want to you?” Selina teased.

“Anything!” Cassie shrieked.

“Then tell me your deepest desire.” Selina ordered.

“I want you to screw me senseless, eat breakfast off my body and then marry me!!”

Selina paused for a second to figure out how to reword Cassie’s request. “Senseless” could be a problem if taken too literally. After all, she didn’t want her lover to become deaf, dumb and blind like Tommy from the Who’s rock opera. “I command you to have sex with me until we each achieve three orgasms without the use of magic. You will make me breakfast in the morning and serve it off your body. And finally, we will get married next year.” Selina untied Cassie.

As soon as the lasso left her body, Cassie hurriedly cast a spell. Immediately, both she and Selina were naked. With lust glazed eyes, Cassie dragged Selina into the bedroom. They spent the next three hours fulfilling Selina’s command about three orgasms apiece. The first one for each happened quickly while the other two took over an hour each as Cassie took her time. Afterwards, neither woman had the strength left to crawl out of bed, so they went to sleep with the lights on.

Cassie brought Selina back to breakfast by saying. “Happy Anniversary.”

“Happy Anniversary.” Selina answered back. She finished her coffee, swatted the grapefruit away and poured the syrup not only on the pancakes, but all over Cassie’s chest and stomach. She began humming a heavy metal song about pouring sugar.

“What are you doing?” Cassie queried as Selina began to climb on the table.

“Having you join me for breakfast.” Selina grinned as she rubbed her chest against Cassie’s body. A few minutes later, they were rolling around on the table licking maple syrup and eating smashed pancakes off each other. The erotic meal ended in the shower to get the errant syrup out of their hair. Cassie cleaned the table with a spell, but didn’t use one to clean Selina and herself because she wanted an excuse for steamy shower sex.

After the shower, as she dried Cassie off, Selina requested. “I want you to make me another Wonder Woman outfit.”

“Really?!” Cassie exclaimed. She kissed Selina.

“Yes, really. I see now why Barry enjoys dressing up as Superman and Spiderman. Having that costume on last night was such a turn on and thrill.” Selina confirmed. “Just don’t poof it off my body the next time your libido goes into overdrive. I lose more outfits that way.”

“I promise.” Cassie agreed. “So you’ve fulfilled all of my desires except one. When in January does your work’s project finish? I want to know how soon we can get married.”

“About that... A situation has arisen...” Selina started.

“What happened?” Cassie complained.

“We are still on schedule for finishing in January. However, two crews of techs were removed from the project due to inappropriate behavior.” Selina began. “Something about a drunken bet and a delicate portion of anatomy getting stuck in a Jacuzzi jet. Anyway, instead of deploying more teams of techs, they are having the rest of us pick up the slack. I have to work straight thru December with no breaks; not even for Christmas.” When she saw the disappointment spreading across Cassie’s face, Selina quickly added. “Look on the bright side.”

“What bright side?!” Cassie glumly demanded.

“That hopefully Abigail, by that time, will have lifted the restriction about you telling your Dad about you and he can walk you down the aisle. Plus, now I will get three weeks off for our honeymoon rather than two.” Selina kissed her. Cassie had not mentioned that Bruce Kane already knew about her.

“You’re right.” Cassie confirmed as she finished drying Selina off. “What do you want to do now?”

“How about we find a place to hang that beautiful portrait of me you did for my anniversary gift.”

“I was thinking about putting it on the ceiling over our bed. That way I can see and think about you every night.”

“With impure thoughts I bet.” Selina laughed. “Let’s find a place a little more conservative like in the Living room.”

“Prude.” Cassie teased as she and Selina left the bathroom to get dressed and continue their anniversary festivities.

“Everything is spotless Mademoiselle.” Jasmine informed Samantha. Jasmine was again in her Yvette the French maid persona complete with cute accent, She was dressed in a revealing, sexy maid outfit like the other two times she had lost a bet with Samantha. Jasmine’s cute derriere was hanging out of her thong as she bent over in her short skirt to finish dusting Samantha’s shoe collection.

Jasmine had forbidden the real maid from coming into their bedroom for fear that she might find out something dealing with magic. This meant that Samantha and Jasmine had to clean up after each other. It was Jasmine’s week to do so but she did not want to. She challenged Samantha to a wager where the loser had to clean the room and do whatever the winner wanted for the next two days. Samantha agreed with the condition that if Jasmine lost then she would be turned into Yvette for as long as Samantha wanted.

Jasmine began protesting but Samantha pointed out that, since it was Jasmine’s turn to clean anyway, she was not risking as much as Samantha. Jasmine agreed and promptly lost a best of five hands of poker contest in three straight. Instead of just having Jasmine be Yvette for last night, Samantha kept her that way until the next morning. It was originally going to be a little payback for when Samantha was stuck as a real French maid for a night the week before. However, Yvette did such a great job cleaning, Samantha decided to use Jasmine to help get ready for work the next morning and to teach her a lesson.

“Shall I draw Mademoiselle a bath?”

“Just a shower today Yvette.” Samantha confirmed.

“Oui Mademoiselle.” Yvette began laying out Samantha’s work clothes on the bed. Then Yvette sashayed into the bathroom to get the shower to the proper temperature. She emerged a few minutes later naked and holding a bar of soap.

“Does Mademoiselle require her back scrubbed?” Yvette husked, smiling.

“Yes.” Sammie kissed Yvette. Yvette then stripped Sammie, placing her clothes in the laundry hamper. Grinning, Yvette quickly joined Sammie in the shower.

After first showering Sammie’s backside with slow, wet kisses, Yvette began to scrub Sammie’s back. Yvette then came around Sammie’s front and repeated the process, paying extra attention to Sammie’s womanhood. Sammie quickly gushed. Then, Sammie returned the favor for Yvette without turning her back into Jasmine.

“Thank you Mademoiselle.” Yvette smiled as she left the shower. She dried off both herself and Sammie. Finally, Sammie inserted her finger into Yvette’s belly button and turned her back into Jasmine.

“Hey! What’s the big idea?!” Jasmine complained.

“Look Jas, Yvette was the one who cleaned the room so she deserved the orgasm.”

“But then I don’t experience it!” You could almost see the steam coming out of Jasmine’s ears.

“So do your work like you are supposed to and I’ll reward you.”

“Just you wait until I win the next bet!” Jasmine warned.

“Dream on.” Samantha laughed. “If you are anything like your Sister, it will be thirty seven more bets before I lose.”

Jasmine started to say something but Samantha quickly pointed out. “Remember, this bet is not over. You still have to do what I want for another day and a half. How does driving me to work dressed as Yvette sound?”

Jasmine checked her tongue. Samantha took pity on her. “Okay, it’s too late this morning but I’ll get up early and give you two orgasms before I leave for work tomorrow. Okay?”

“Okay.” Jasmine agreed as she relaxed. The pair then got dressed and Jasmine drove them into the city. As Samantha got out of the car, she kissed Jasmine goodbye. “I promise I will lose one of the next four bets we make.” Due to last week’s accident with a magic potion, Samantha was magically bound to keep every promise she made to Jasmine.

Jasmine then spent the rest of the morning trying to decide what she would have Sammie do when she lost. However, she also had in the back of her mind the specter that she had inherited Cassie’s bad luck and was destined to lose every wager except the one Sammie agreed to lose. “I better make it good.” Jasmine decided as she went to see if Miss Roberts had any work assignments for her.

“What the Hell?” Liam exclaimed as Alex walked past. He was wearing signs on his front and back proclaiming that he was the world’s biggest douche.

“It’s Gloria’s way of proving his apology to her was sincere.” Tiffany explained as she walked up to Liam and his friends. “He approached me, Amber, Tegan and Gloria yesterday to apologize for what he did to us. Since I had already gotten my revenge against him, I accepted his apology. Amber did as well, since that’s all she really wanted from him. However, Tegan and Gloria told him that he had to earn their acceptance. He has to walk around like this for the whole school day.”

“What is Tegan going to have him do?” Francesca asked.

“He has to dress as a ballerina, complete with tutu, for the school’s Halloween dance.” Tiffany smiled and then waved over to her best friend Mandy. “And speaking of apologies...” Mandy hesitantly approached them. She was wearing a dress. It was one of Tiffany’s since Mandy didn’t own any casual dresses. It was way shorter than Mandy had expected. Except for gym class, and even then she mostly wore sweat pants, this was the first time Mandy had shown bare legs in school since the third grade. She was feeling uncomfortable with everyone, especially the boys, staring at her. Since it had never happen to her before, Mandy didn’t realize that the stares were of appreciation, not amusement.

“What are you looking at?” Mandy growled at someone. Then she softened. “I’m sorry.” She then finished approaching Liam and his friends. “I need to start making amends to the people I have wronged. I’m sorry for what I have done to all of you.” She was looking in the direction of Liam, Rachel and Francesca.

“Apology accepted.” Liam answered for the group.

Rachel asked. “Why the dress?”

Tiffany answered for her friend. “It’s her way to feel that she’s now free from her Brothers.” The others were baffled, but Liam smiled knowingly. Mandy started to walk away before she got a better look at Amy.

“I need to apologize to you as well but I can’t remember when or why I attacked you.”

“April. Last chocolate pudding cup in the cafeteria.” Amy answered.

“I’m sorry.” Mandy said. She still couldn’t really remember the incident but since Amy did, that made it important.

“Accepted.” Amy smiled.

“Did Rhino tell you why he finally apologized to all of you?” Ben asked Tiffany. He had seen the email from Alex ranking his past girlfriends.

“Something about not wanting us in his dreams anymore.” Tiffany answered, puzzled. Liam chuckled because Cassie had explained to him what their plan was for Alex. Tommy noticed.

The class warning bell rang and everyone began heading to their next class. Tommy turned to Liam and in a whisper asked. “Cassie?”

“Actually all of my Sisters and Lydia.” Liam confirmed with a smile. “But yes, mostly Cassie.”

“How harsh were they with him to have Rhino do what he is doing?”

“I don’t know. But the important thing is that they got some type of closure for those girls and they shut Alex down from ever treating others poorly again.” Liam said as they entered the classroom.

“No. There will be no problem with Marie helping you on Friday or Saturday.” Mrs. Nelson informed Lydia over the phone.

“Thank you. I’ll make sure I mention your restaurant on TV tomorrow. Also, I’ll run a special ad in the papers, since it is too late to redo the programs, for you supplying your staff.”

“Not necessary, but thank you.” Mrs. Nelson answered back as she completed the call.

“I called the hospital liked you ask.” Lilith Ann approached Lydia. “A healthy baby girl. The proud Papa hasn’t left his Wife’s side all night.”

“It’s their first. They lost a baby two years ago during the delivery and there was a fear that they would have to do a C-section this time with some risk for the Mother and child’s life.” Lydia informed Lilith Ann. Although that wasn’t the reason that she had used the midwife potion, hearing that she may have averted a heartbreaking disaster made Lilith Ann feel warm and fuzzy. These feelings bothered her.

“Please send them flowers.” Lydia smiled. “Marie’s Boss has cleared her to help us. Marie and Jasmine will be going to the Country Club tomorrow so Marie can get acquainted with the kitchen and be introduced to the staff.”

“Perfect.” Lilith Ann thought. Then she requested. “Please have them let me know when they are going to show up so I can help them.”

“Sure. By the way, I’m releasing you from your oath to work here at the office at least three days a week. I want you working the rest of the week at the Country Club.”

“Thank you.”

“Can I ask you something personal.” Lydia requested.

“Sure.”

“Have you ever role-played in the bedroom?”

“Never needed to. Almost all my sex partners were entranced.” Lilith Ann replied honestly. “Although, when I was working as a stripper, I would play characters on stage. Why?”

“I’m going to treat Roger tonight since it’s near our one month anniversary. It’s actually on Saturday, but we are going to be too busy that day. This is going to be my last free night for this week.”

“What have you decided upon?”

“I have a cheerleader uniform.”

“Good choice. After Slave Leia from Star Wars, that’s the one that got me my biggest tips. Is it complete with pom-poms? If not, get a set.” Lilith Ann advised.

“Why?”

“It helps to sell the whole package. Also, put your hair in pig tails or twin pony tails using ribbons. Guys said it made me look sweeter and cuter. That will definitely make you super irresistible. Remember, tonight you are going to be the unattainable super hot cheerleader, made attainable.”

“Thanks. Any other advice?” Lydia requested.

“What type of cheerleader are you going to be?”

“A high-schooler going to the home of the star quarterback.”

“That’s a good start, but what else?”

“What do you mean?” Lydia looked at Lilith Ann puzzled.

“I mean are you going to be the girl next door? A lovesick groupie? A bimbo? Super horny? Or another type? Are you going to call the shots the whole time or is Roger going to decide what happens next? Do you know any cheers if he asks you to show your skills? Are you going to stay in character all night? Do you have a safe word so Roger can end this if he gets hurt?” Lilith Ann saw a ‘deer caught in the headlights’ look in Lydia’s eyes during her questions. Lilith Ann realized that Lydia had not thought that far ahead. She eased off the pedal. “Evidently, I gave you too much to think about right now. You’ve been here since seven this morning, why don’t you take off now, go relax for a few hours and think about how you’re going to handle tonight. We are on schedule and I’ll take care of any issues. If Roger asks, I’ll tell him you left early to complete some last minute prep for your TV interview.”

“Thanks.” Lydia smiled as she grabbed her coat. She hugged and kissed Lilith Ann. “It’s a shame that you didn’t come from a big family.”

“Why?”

“Because you would have made a great big Sister. Look how you are taking care of me now.” Lydia replied as she walked out the room.

Lilith Ann smiled back and then realized Lydia’s words may of had a ring of truth to them. Their relationship was growing lately in a way that felt stronger than just friendship. Lilith Ann had never felt this close to Alice, her best friend in high school. So why did she feel so close to Lydia? Thankfully, Lilith Ann was meeting with Dr. Parker later this afternoon. Maybe Chaka could shed some light on Lilith Ann’s growing feelings.

“The resemblance to your ancestor is uncanny.” Miriam Kane remarked to Antoinette Levalle with amazement. Antoinette had called for their meeting to happen at the high end dress boutique that Miriam frequented. Aside from the owner, who had let them in and then went to make them espressos, there appeared to be no one else in the store.

“So, you have seen the portrait of my ancestor?” Antoinette smiled as she sat down. Her teeth shone whiter than pearls. She had a trace of a French accent but it seemed mixed with other cultures. “I see you have done your research on me.”

“As you have on me. Why have our meeting here?” Miriam was perplexed.

“You would need to see a sample of what I can do first, correct?” Antoinette asked. Miriam nodded. “I needed to do this in a place where you would know the person that I used. Then you would know that what I do with them is real. Also, we don’t want a big audience. After the demonstration, you are going to buy me whatever dress I want in this store and then buy me lunch. Then we will discuss what you want me to do and my price. The dress is mine even if we can not come to an agreement. These terms are not open to negotiation. Do you agree to them?”

“If you can really do what I’ve heard and read then I agree to those terms.” Miriam smiled. “So who are you going to do this demonstration on?”

As if on cue, two women came out of the dressing room area. The younger of the pair was the boutique’s pretty seamstress and the other woman was dressed in a beautiful, new gown.

The woman in the gown looked over. “Miriam, what a surprise. Are you here to pick up a gown for this weekend’s charity event?” She inquired as she came over to air kiss Miriam.

“Carol, so nice to see you as well. Yes, I am.” Miriam returned the gesture, but made a sour face when Carol turned away. In their social circle, Carol was the newest and youngest member. Miriam did not like Carol due to her being nouveau riche. Her wealth wasn’t earned or inherited like the rest of their group. Her Husband had won a several hundred million dollar jackpot in the lottery a few years prior. Miriam noticed Antoinette circle behind Carol and plucked a loose hair from the gown. Carol turned quickly around.

“What are you doing?” Carol tersely demanded.

“I was admiring the quality and beauty of your gown. I apologize if I have invaded your personal space.” Antoinette backed away. Carol relaxed and headed towards the three full length mirrors near the dressing room entrance to admire the gown. Antoinette reached into her bag and pulled out a small human figure made of wax. She carefully tied the hair around the figure’s waist and smoothed the wax over the hair. Next she appeared to mumble something. After she finished, Antoinette pulled a pin out of her hat and offered it with the wax doll to Miriam. “Would you like to do the honors?”

Miriam smiled wickedly. She plunged the needle into the doll’s stomach. Carol screamed and doubled over in pain. The boutique’s owner and the seamstress rushed over to help her. Miriam pulled the needle out and then jabbed the figure in its rear. Again, Carol screamed as her back arched and both hands went to her backside trying to find the cause of the pain. Antoinette quickly went back into her purse and pulled a compact out. She approached Carol and the two women trying to help her. She opened the compact and blew the contents into the faces of the women. They all ceased their activities as their expressions glazed over. Antoinette really didn’t need the powder to entrance the other women but she loved the theatrics of it. It gave more believability to her powers if the person had a visual reference like the powder or the voodoo doll.

Antoinette walked over to each of the bespelled women and whispered something to each of them. Then she clapped her hands once. The boutique’s owner went over to the door and switched the sign to read ‘closed for lunch’. Then she locked the door and handed Antoinette the keys. Antoinette clapped her hands a second time causing Carol and the seamstress to began making out. A moment later the boutique owner joined in. It began to go further as the women started to strip each other. Antoinette went back to Miriam, took the doll, mumbled something, and carefully pulled the hair out of it. Then she put the doll and the compact back into her purse.

Antoinette smiled as she snapped her fingers. The three now naked women froze in place. “Satisfied?” She asked Miriam.

“Very much.” Miriam smirked as she circled the erotic tableaux. Carol, Miss prim and proper, had shown revulsion when she had heard about Jasmine’s sexuality. Now, however, she was kneeling with her face buried deeply in the seamstress’ womanhood. One of Carol’s hands was grabbing the seamstress’ derriere and the other was being used for self pleasure. The boutique owner had one hand resting on Carol’s head. The other was cupping one of the seamstress’ breasts while she was French kissing her. The seamstress was fingering her boss. “Why not just have the boutique give you the dress?”

“Because I promised my Mother to never use my abilities to short change a tradesmen.” Antoinette replied.

“What difference does that make?” Miriam asked, puzzled.

“My word is my bond. I cannot go back on it. So you will have no worry about the deal we make. I will not turn on you when our business is completed.” Antoinette explained. “Shall we leave for lunch now and come back later?”

“What about them?” Miriam pointed to the non-moving Menage a trois.

“They will stay in that position, completely unaware of their surroundings, until I snap my fingers again. Then they will redress and forget everything.” To prove her point, Antoinette slapped the boutique owner hard on her bare ass. The woman didn’t move an inch as a red palm print began to rise on her left butt cheek.

“Instead of that, in return for a second dress, let them continue with the orgy until we get back. Then have the owner give me the surveillance tape of it before they redress and forget everything.” Miriam requested. She loved the idea of having major blackmail ammunition on Carol and possibly free dresses for life from the owner. Miriam always thought that the shop owner overcharged her anyway.

“As you wish.” Antoinette again went around and whispered something into each of the nude women’s ears. She stepped back and snapped her fingers. The women began moving again, oblivious to their audience, and continued with their sex-fest.

As Miriam and Antoinette left, Antoinette locked the door to the boutique behind them. Miriam could not wait to seal the deal to destroy her Husband and Daughter. Meanwhile, Antoinette couldn’t wait to secure a big payday. If it was as big as Antoinette hoped then this would be the last time she would ever have to do this. She had also ordered Carol and the seamstress to visit her hotel suite later that night as an added bonus for herself.

“Hey Paddy, is my order ready?” Jasmine called out as she entered the store.

“Be out in a wee bit.” Jasmine heard. The voice was slightly different than what she normally heard. While waiting for Paddy, Jasmine rang Roxanne’s trigger bell a few times like she promised. About a minute later, a slimmer, younger version of Paddy came out of the back carrying a cooler. “You know Jasmine, I could have just given you the address for my supplier and ye could have cut out the middle man.”

Jasmine gawked for a second but then quickly recovered. “So you don’t want my business?”

“I didn’t say that Lassie. Just want to save ye some money.” Paddy smiled as he quickly headed into the back to get the rest of the order. When he came back out he could see Jasmine ready to explode if she could not get her questions out.

“Ask away Lassie.” Paddy said with a twinkle in his eye

“Why do you look like you do now? Did you de-age yourself? Is it painful? How long did it take?”

“Slow down Lassie before you hyperventilate.” Paddy warned. “I’m using a doppelganger spell so me customers and the neighborhood gets use to me ‘Son’ being around the store before I turn into him in four months.”

“Cool. Has Roxanne seen you like this?”

“Only in pictures. I was getting ready to show her when you showed up. Want to join me?” Paddy asked as he handed Jasmine a feather duster. She winced briefly at the unintended reminder of Yvette but Paddy didn’t notice. They climbed into the display.

“Looking sexy Roxanne.” Jasmine complimented. Then she jumped back in surprise when Roxanne’s necklace glowed green.

“Relax. She’s agreeing with you.” Paddy laughed. “Her necklace will glow green for yes and red for no. It’s so I can talk with her.”

“Is Miss monster hooked up the same way?” Jasmine asked while dusting Madge who was made up as a sexy Bride of Frankenstein.

“No Lassie.” Paddy answered as he smoothed Roxanne’s short lab coat and tickled her thighs with the other feather duster.

“What did she steal?”

“Just a little trinket. However, when Roxanne went to stop her, she slugged me Darling in the face.” Paddy relayed. Until he had a chance to question Madge, Paddy wanted no one else to know about Madge’s true reason for being in his store window.

“She deserves at least a month for that action.” Jasmine smashed the feather duster in Madge’s face.

“She will get the standard two weeks like anybody.”

“So Roxanne, thumbs up or thumbs down on Paddy’s new look?” Jasmine asked. The necklace glowed green.

“I agree with you. You’re lucky I’m gay otherwise I would make a play for him.” Jasmine teased. The deep red glow from her necklace showed Roxanne didn’t find Jasmine’s comment amusing.

“Sorry Lassie. I’m a one woman man now. Ain’t that right Darling.” Paddy smiled. Roxanne’s necklace glowed a bright green.

“So put a ring on her already.”

“After I turn into me Son and get her Father’s permission, I will.” Paddy smiled as he and Jasmine left the window.

“Congratulations.” Jasmine hugged Paddy. “Let me know the date and I’ll be there.”

“We will. Need anything else?” Paddy started totaling Jasmine’s order up.

“Not today. Always a pleasure.” Jasmine smiled as she paid for the groceries for Abigail to make Aidan’s favorite meal. It was going to be served during the Samhain Sabbat when Abigail will try to contact his spirit.

“Indeed, always a pleasure.” Paddy answered back.

Before she left, Jasmine rang Roxanne’s trigger bell three more times. “Bye Roxanne.” She called out as she left the store. As she passed the store window, Jasmine saw Roxane’s necklace glow green to thank her for the orgasms. Jasmine waved and winked back as she left to get her Sister for magic class.

“Lilith Ann was right. I do look irresistibly cute.” Lydia grinned at her reflection. She had just put her hair into pig tails with bows and was ready to put on the uniform.

After picking up a set of pom-poms and ribbons, Lydia had headed to Roger’s place and borrowed his computer to go online to watch videos about cheering. After picking out four easy routines, Lydia researched cheerleader role-playing scenarios. Finding a few ideas to go with, but still not sure which one to use, Lydia also found a non-cheerleader fantasy that sounded interesting. Someone had commented that he wished his girlfriend would play out that role. Lydia thought it was a perfect idea to marry to her role-playing endeavor. It would allow Roger to decide how she should act. She created an instruction sheet for Roger explaining everything. She placed it on the bed and texted him to come home now. As she started to get dressed, Lydia realized she was now at the point of no return. She began to worry that she had bitten off more than she could chew for her first time out and that she should she dial it back. However, as she picked up her pom-poms, all of her decisions were taken out of her hands for a while.

She heard Cassie’s voice. “Lydia, Lydia never complain to a witch about magically given orgasms, even in a mocking manner.” Lydia turned around looking for Cassie. Then the voice continued as it took on a slightly menacing edge “So if you are hearing my voice, it means you are now wearing your cheerleader uniform for your big night with Roger. It also means that it’s the start of your punishment.”

“Oh crap.” Lydia thought. She started to panic. She knew Cassie was a close friend, but also remembered her explaining about her unpredictable mood swings. She would sometimes take them out on anyone close by. Lydia wondered if Cassie had a delayed reaction to being hit in the head with the ice-ball in Alex’s bedroom. It had probably kicked in when Lydia drove Cassie home and she was the only one with her in the car.

The voice in Lydia’s head continued. “Of all the people in the world I could have bestowed multiple orgasms on I chose you. And how do you pay me back for a couple of extra ones along the way? By complaining!!” Lydia started to get really scared until Cassie’s voice switched to a playful tenor.

“Just be grateful that I like Roger so I won’t spoil his evening as well. So here’s what’s going to happen to you. Whatever scenario and personality you decided to adopt for tonight, you will now completely be that character.” Lydia felt her body start to stiffen up as she moved to stand next to her instructions on the bed. “Nothing you can do will stop you from acting it out, nor can you break character. Also, if Roger asks you to do this again in the future, you will agree to do this at least three more times with the same effects in place. But don’t worry, you are still going to experience your multiple orgasms and remember everything.”

“Actually this could work out great.” Lydia thought as she assumed a cheerleader pose. A slight thrill ran thru her body as she closed her eyes. Then her mind went blank as her body froze in place.

“Lydia I’m home.” Roger called out as he entered his apartment. Lydia’s text said to come home right now. He received no answer to his hale. Searching his place, he found Lydia in the bedroom. She was dressed as a cheerleader complete with pom-poms. She was standing with her legs shoulder’s width apart. In each of her fists was a pom-pom held tightly against her waist. Her eyes were closed and she had a hint of a smile on her lips.

“Halloween costume?” Roger asked but received no response. “Hello.” He walked over and touched her but Lydia remained still. Two more times Roger called out to Lydia and two more times he was ignored. Roger was confused and concerned until he saw a piece of paper with ‘Read Me’ in large bold letters sitting on the bed next to Lydia. He picked up the page and turned it over. On the reverse side was the following:

Happy one month anniversary Roger. Standing in front of you is your present, the Lydia cheerbot. You turn her on by kissing her. After a brief introduction, she will explain to you her commands and operational modes. Her power cell will run down at six (I have to get up early for my TV interview). Until then, have fun. (I will not break character unless you say toothpaste).

Roger walked around Lydia, examining her. She looked so cute in her uniform with her hair in pigtails. He lifted her skirt up and pinched her behind. Then he lifted her top a little and tickled her stomach. He knew she was very ticklish but again he received no reaction on Lydia’s part from either action. Roger marveled at Lydia’s determination to stay in character. However, he didn’t know that Lydia was magically conditioned to truly be what she was currently portraying, a de-activated robot. Until she was activated by Roger’s kiss, Lydia’s mind and body were switched off. She had no choice due to Cassie’s instructions which were reinforced by a spell. Lydia, for all intents and purposes, was now a passenger in her own skin. She had no control, but would experience and remember everything. After circling Lydia a few more times, while taking pictures, Roger checked his watch. Seeing he had less then seventy minutes left; Roger finally leaned in to kiss Lydia and start the erotic festivities.

Lydia blinked rapidly as her smile grew bigger. She started to do a modified routine based off one of the videos she had watched earlier. It was a catchy routine that had been created using a ‘one hit wonder’ song from the eighties.

“Oh Roger, you’re so fine. You’re so fine you blow my mind! Hey Roger, hey Roger! Oh Roger, you’re so fine. You’re so fine you blow my mind! Hey Roger, hey Roger!”

After three minutes, the routine ended with Lydia doing the splits. Lydia stood back up, closed her eyes and returned to the pose Roger had first found her in.

“Lydia —” Roger began when she didn’t move for a few moments.

Lydia’s eyes popped open again. With a huge grin, she waved her pom-poms. “What you have just witnessed was my ‘cheering’ cheerleader mode. Okay.”

“What other modes do you have?” Roger asked, intrigued.

“I also have ‘girlfriend’ cheerleader mode, ‘horny’ cheerleader mode and ‘slutty’ cheerleader mode. To switch me to any of them, say activate the desired mode. Or say activate random mode to see what happens. My other commands are pause which will freeze me. I will stay in that position unaware of everything until you say start. Do you need me to repeat these instructions?” Lydia relayed in the sing song pattern a cheerleader would use in a cheer.

“No.” Roger smiled. “Activate cheering mode.”

Lydia began another cheer. She was part way thru when Roger said pause. Immediately Lydia froze on the spot. She had one leg raised in a flamingo type pose and her left arm was raised over her head. Roger had her hold that pose to see how long she could last. But after five minutes without her wavering, he ordered her to start again. After Lydia finished her cheer, and was about to start a new one, Roger decided to see the differences between the other cheerleader modes.

“Activate girlfriend mode.” Lydia stopped cheering. Her vibe shifted as she started walking around the bedroom.

“I can’t believe you finally asked me to go steady.” Lydia grinned shyly. She tossed her pom-poms onto a chair. “How long before your Parents come home?” Lydia asked. She demurely sat down on the edge of the bed and looked the room over.

“Not for hours.”

Roger sat down next to her. He put his hand on her thigh. Lydia blushed. Roger’s hand climbed Lydia’s thigh. When it got too far for ‘girlfriend mode’ she removed his hand. “Whoa. I don’t want to walk up to get my diploma while pregnant. No action below the waist.”

“What about oral? Please.” Roger pleaded.

Lydia stopped to think about it. “Alright. You doing me is fine. Me doing you... just don’t unload in my mouth or on my uniform.”

“Okay.” Roger agreed. He now knew the parameters of this mode. They began to make out. Roger was amazed at how different Lydia was. It was as if he was kissing a younger version of her. Normally, Lydia was confident in her kisses. In ‘girlfriend mode’, however, Lydia was shy and a little eager; like she was a teenager again. Roger decided to see the next mode. “Activate horny mode.” He requested after his lips came free.

Lydia began twiddling with one of her pigtails as she looked at Roger. “you didn’t just invite me back to your place because of my repit ... repata ... ruppup ...” Lydia frowned as she couldn’t think of how to say the correct word.

“Reputation.” Roger offered. Evidently, horny mode included a touch of bimbo.

“That’s it!” Lydia brightened up.

“No.” Roger smiled.

“Gee... That’s too bad.” Lydia pouted. Then she removed her top. “Because it’s all true what they say about me.” She giggled as she kissed Roger with more intensity. Soon it turned into heavy petting. She unzipped his pants and reached in as she began paraphrasing, with the accent, one of the lines from Roger’s favorite Western. “Is it twue what they say in the girl’s locker room about you being gifted?” She gasped as her hand connected with his manhood. “IT’s TWUE! IT’s TWUE!”

Roger paused Lydia again because he was laughing too hard. After he composed himself, he decided to see the last mode.

“Start. Activate slutty mode.”

“What are you? A fucking boy scout?” Lydia rolled her eyes at Roger. Roger was shocked. Lydia had never used foul language in his presence before. She continued when Roger didn’t say anything. “I only agreed to go out with you after hearing some of my team mates gushing about how good you are. However, you have had me in your room all this time and you only got as far as getting my top off!” Lydia sounded annoyed as she removed her bra and panties but left the skirt on. “You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to get a girl out of these fast. You just need a working one of those.” Lydia explained as she quickly tugged Roger’s pants and underwear down to his ankles and grabbed his manhood. “I guess I’ve gotta do all the work.” She complained as she put Roger’s manhood in her mouth and proceeded to quickly make him fully erect. It was taking all of Roger’s stamina to try to keep from scoring too soon, but Lydia’s mouth sacked his resolve. Her body began quaking with her multiple orgasms after he carnally scored.

“Man, they weren’t kidding about how good you are!” Lydia marveled. “I’ve got to try that again!” She began to trying to re-raise Roger’s sexual down marker.

“Pause.” Roger requested. He got out of bed to remove his clothes. He was again impressed with Lydia’s determination to not break character as she sat stiffly on the bed reaching out for his manhood that was no longer there. When Roger was ready, he decided to spin the sexual wheel, so to speak.

“Start. Activate random mode.”

Lydia started back up and began crying. “I told you not to unload in my mouth!”

Roger realized that Lydia was back to ‘girlfriend mode’. He also realized that the different modes were slightly aware of the actions that happened in the previous mode. “I’m sorry. But you were soo good that you surprised me and I couldn’t hold back. I would never go against your wishes.” Roger hugged Lydia.

“Really? You couldn’t tell that it was my first time trying?” Lydia earnestly asked between her sobs.

“No. You are that good.” Roger praised. “Is that the reason why you didn’t want me to unload in your mouth?”

“Yeah. I heard it tasted yucky. But now that I think about it, it wasn’t bad.” She smiled.

“So allow me to return the favor.” Roger grinned as he began to trail tender kisses down Lydia’s body. Soon, her crying evolved into a sexually laced mewing. Roger gently helped Lydia lie down on the bed. She grabbed the headboard to anchor herself. Her legs went into the air when his tongue split her nether lip uprights. She lowered her legs onto his back as he began to blitz her womanhood. Her soft, carnal mewing began to grow as loud as a lion’s roar as Roger’s tongue charged towards Lydia’s pleasure goal line. He kept up his tongue ‘attack’ until Lydia released her G-spot shower on her sexual victor. Roger waited until Lydia’s body stopped shaking before he looked up between her legs to see her laying there with a big goofy smile on her face.

“Your first time?” Roger smiled. Lydia nodded.

“I can’t wait for us to get out of school and get married so we can do this all the time.” Lydia sighed contented.

“We will.” Roger promised. “But until then, activate horny mode.”

“Are you sure you have the energy to continue?” Lydia pleaded with Roger. “I don’t want you to be out of energy for the big game tomorrow.”

“Try me.”

“Yay.” Lydia cheered. She jumped up and used her hands to make Roger hard again while they kissed. She quickly bounced over to the chair to retrieve her pom-poms. She then climbed aboard Roger’s manhood. As she began bouncing up and down on Roger, Lydia began to cheer and shake both her regular and erotic pom-poms.

“Give me a R—R! Give me an O—O! Give me a G—G! Give me an E- E! Give me a R—R! What does that spell? Roger!” She then started the cheer over. “Give me a R—R! Give me an O—OOO!!” Lydia giggled as Roger released into her, triggering her third set of magical Sis Boom Bahs.

When she recovered, Lydia looked like she was ready to play another quarter of sexual sports. As she got ready to bounce off Roger, the alarm on her phone went off, signaling it was now six o’clock. Lydia collapse like a marionette with its strings cut. Roger panicked until he heard soft snoring sounds emminating from Lydia. After her performance, Roger had no doubt that she needed sleep. He re-arranged Lydia on the bed, took her shoes off and tucked her in.

“Rest and recharge my little cheerbot.” Roger smiled as he kissed her goodnight and went into the living room.

“What did you do to Rhino?” Liam asked. He explained what had happened in school. They were all standing outside of Marie’s place before magic class.

“Now I’m going to need another reason to go visit him to learn his foreplay technique.” Cassie mock complained. “Please get me a picture of him in the tutu.”

“Why did you need us to come early?” Jasmine queried.

“I need to ask both of you something personal. I’ll try to make it quick since it’s getting cold.” Liam said.

“First, before I forget, here are the passes from Lydia.” Cassie gave her Brother a small envelope. “Did your Mom really decide to kick you out of the house Squirt?”

“Yeah. I accidentally slipped up and told her that I had found Marie. Getting her passes to the high society charity event was the only way for me to be able to stay.”

“I can give you the money for your own place.” Jasmine told her Brother.

“Thanks, but if your Mother is trying to dig up dirt on you and Dad, now is not a good time. How is it going to look if either of you are supporting a barely legal teen still in high school with his own apartment?”

“I see your point.” Jasmine conceded.

Liam put the passes into his coat. “This now makes two major favors I owe Lydia.”

“She’s not keeping score Squirt, so don’t you either. Now, what do you need to ask us?” Cassie requested.

“Rachel has let me know that she’s ready for our relationship to move to the next step.” Liam began after a deep breath. He felt nervous and awkward. Cassie began to grin at his discomfort, but he pressed on. “She wants this to happen this Saturday. We’re both Virgins and you both know how to please a woman and, as a woman, be pleased yourself. I want to make her first time perfect. So please tell me, what pleases a woman the most in bed?” Liam finished. Although he had rehearsed a better question in his mind, he fumbled this one out instead. He expected laughter or snide comments from Cassie. What his Sister said next surprised him.

“Squirt, you’re more than half way there. She chose you. However, no matter how hard you try, unless you use magic, there is no way to guarantee her first time will be perfect. And I’m assuming that you want to do this magic-free.”

“Correct.”

“Then ask her what makes her feel good.” Jasmine contributed. “Make sure she knows that, at that moment in time, the only thing important to you is her. Show her that she is the center of your universe.”

“Also, always remember, the largest erogenous zone on a woman is here.” Cassie pointed to her brain. “There are women that can achieve orgasms thru just poetry or even erotica on a website. So make sure you stimulate her brain besides the other areas. Even the correct aromas or tastes can have a profound effect. Sometime, watch a woman’s reaction while she’s eating dark chocolate.”

“But what about—” Liam started when he was cut off.

“’To thine own self be true.’” Jasmine quoted with a smile. “Liam, you got to this point by being who you are. Don’t change into something your not. Think about what we said and if you still have questions, Cassie and I will help you Thursday. Okay?”

“Thanks. I thought for sure you would tease me Cassie.” Liam said as he carried Jasmine’s groceries from Paddy’s into Marie’s apartment.

“There’s a lot of things I’ll tease you about Squirt. Anything involving a woman’s first time is not included.”

“Did all that really happen to you?” Dr. Parker asked incredulously after listening for the past three hours to Lilith Ann describe what happened to her between the ages of eighteen and twenty-seven. They were in Lilith Ann’s apartment with Lilith Ann lying on her couch.

“Chaka, I give you my oath that it is all true.” Lilith Ann confirmed.

“Now I understand why you need to be in control. I am sorry that I came on as strongly as I did last Friday.”

“You didn’t know.” Lilith Ann said softly.

“I’m amazed that you are able to remain as personable as you are.” Chaka said in awe.

“That’s just it, I am not a pleasant person. It’s been occasionally slipping out, more in the last month, and that scares me. This has not been the real me in almost forty-five years.” Lilith Ann wanted to elaborate further to Chaka, but her oath involving her penance prevented her from telling Chaka how much and why she had changed in the past three weeks.

“Wait a minute. You’re in at least your sixties??!” Chaka spouted. “I know you programmed me to believe everything you say, but this borders on the incredible!”

“Is it more incredible than the fact that you’re currently enthralled to a witch?” Lilith Ann chuckled out loud.

“You know what I mean.” Chaka answered.

“Yes I am that old. I’ve looked exactly like this since that horrible day in nineteen seventy-three and I will still look exactly like this until the thirtieth century; maybe even beyond. How can I get close to someone if I am going to outlive them by centuries and while not aging a day? I can imagine their looks of hatred and jealously when they’re in their seventies and I’m still in my twenties. I haven’t had a friend in a long time because of that.”

“And your current friendship with Lydia?”

“Real and genuine. If it wasn’t, you wouldn’t be here under my power to discuss it and help me work thru it. I don’t want Lydia to hate me later. I didn’t plan for us to become friends but I’m glad that it happened. I think I love and care about her like a Sister. Plus I don’t know how my relationship with Ray is going to pan out.”

“Is this Ray the reason you magically took away my affections for you?” Chaka queried.

Lilith Ann nodded. “Although I was only with him for one night, he brought back passions in me that I thought were long dead.”

“That’s just one of the chances you take with love or friendships.” Chaka explained. “Very rarely do both persons die together. And sometimes it might even be decades between the events. So, essentially everyone risks having their loved one die before they do. However, if you don’t take the chance, you’ll never enjoy the rewards.”

“Or experience the heartache.”

“I hope you’re not expecting a quick answer tonight; not after all of what you told me.” Chaka warned. “It might take years for you to reach peace.”

“Years are something I have an abundance of.” Lilith Ann wearily smiled. “I think I have done enough talking for tonight. Want to go someplace to have some fun?”

“Maybe we should keep our relationship professional. Now that you are one of my patients.” Chaka suggested.

“So, are you saying that you don’t want to ‘release’ your inner freak tonight?” Lilith Ann grinned. Saying the word ‘release’ magically returned Chaka’s lustful feelings for Lilith Ann. Chaka jumped onto the couch with Lilith Ann.

“Forget what I just said.” Chaka growled with a smile as she lightly bit Lilith Ann’s lower lip. She began kissing Lilith Ann while trying to get both of them naked quickly. She had tugged both of their skirts off and was working on Lilith Ann’s top when Lilith Ann stopped her.

“Whoa! Slow down. I told you about me having to be in charge.” Lilith Ann ordered. She sat up to close her blouse. “Or do I have to say the other ‘r’ word so soon.” Saying ‘rewind’ would bottle up Chaka’s true feelings for Lilith Ann.

Chaka put on the sexual brakes. “You’re a cruel Mistress.” She sullenly answered.

“I told you to never use that word to describe me.” Lilith Ann chastised.

“So punish me for disobeying you.” Chaka grinned as she placed herself over Lilith Ann’s lap to be spanked. She also pulled her panties down, leaving her firm, ebony ass exposed.

“Save that for later.” Lilith Ann laughed as she playfully swatted Chaka’s derriere. “Get dressed so we can go.”

“Where are we headed?” Chaka asked as they got redressed.

“To a place that’s like a little erotic bed and breakfast.” Lilith Ann explained. “The Chef and his meals are to die for, but his Wife .... When her tongue is engaged in sex, she’s fantastic. When it’s engaged in speaking, head for the hills.”

“You can have the Chef all to yourself.” Chaka said as she climbed into Lilith Ann’s car. “I am not bisexual.”

“Oh, really.” Lilith Ann grinned as she started a spell. Chaka felt a lurch in her mind when Lilith Ann finished. “Tonight you are.”

“Why did you do that to me?” Chaka demanded.

“Relax. Didn’t I ask earlier if you wanted to get your inner freak on?”

“Yes.”

“So why limit your sexual fun to only one gender?” Lilith Ann soothed. “It’s only for tonight. I give you my oath.”

“He better be worth it.” Chaka grumbled.

“Trust me, he is. However, if you honestly don’t get an orgasm from both him and his cooking then I’ll give you four myself.”

“In that case.” Chaka grinned. “Lay in course. All ahead warp factor three. Engage.”

“Do you want me to continue talking about my teacher Kyna’s life or switch to a different magic topic?” Abigail asked her magic class. When Jasmine raised her hand Abigail nodded in acknowledgment.

“A few weeks ago, Paddy told me that there has not been a white level male since Merlin. Why?”

“It was some of the fallout from the Merlin-Morganna war. Otherwise known as the second great magic war.”

“Miss Boyd,” Marie asked. “What was the first great magic war?”

“The war for the control of Atlantis.” Abigail began to explain. “Atlantis was ruled by tree factions of witch families for over tree tousand years. Back then witches could give birth to other witches. One of the bloodlines had almost died out, causing a shift in the power balance. The bigger family of the other two went to war for sole control. Everybody lost, however, when a group of witches, in a last ditch effort to assume dominance, tried to cast a spell they couldn’t fully control. It caused the total destruction of the island. Had Atlantis been attached to a continent, who knows how far the destruction would have spread.

After that, witches could no longer give birth to witches. I think it was the God and Goddess’ way of stopping magical dynasties from happening again.”

“Signorina Boyd,” Francesca asked. “What caused the second great magic war?”

“Merlin sided with Arthur to unite what is now England in the later part of the fifth Century, early part of the sixth century. They wanted to be independent of the Saxons who were starting to take over parts of England. Morganna, however, wanted the return of the way things were during Roman rule.”

“Miss Boyd,” Liam inquired. “Why didn’t she just go to Italy?”

“She was the Daughter of a Roman general and a Faerie born in the fourth century. With her being half Faerie, her life force was tied to the British Isles so she couldn’t leave for Rome. The Romans had abandoned Britain in the early fifth century. Society and culture had begun slipping greatly in the vacuum with their departure.”

“I thought that Arthur was from the thirteenth century.” Jasmine queried.

“No Jasmine. You are thinking of the Arthur described in ‘Le Morte d’Arthur’ which has somehow become canonical for most people due to Hollywood. Like Morganna, Merlin was also a former Roman citizen but instead of living his young life in privilege, like Morganna had, he started life as a slave. Although he educated himself later, and rose in status during his long life, he wanted no part in bringing back any culture with slaves.”

“So Merlin spoke Latin, Miss Boyd?” Liam asked.

“Yes, for the first two plus centuries of his life, but he spoke Britain Latin.”

“What’s the difference Miss Boyd?” Marie asked.

“May I explain Signorina Boyd?” Francesca requested.

“Please do.” Was Abigail’s pleasantly surprised answer.

“It is a form of Latin that was spoken by the common person instead of the Latin spoken by the high class. Each region of the Roman empire had its own form of commoner Latin also called vulgar Latin. These forms of vulgar Latin gradually changed over centuries and became separate languages like French and Spanish. My Zio teaches Latin. While working for him, I had to listen to some of his lectures.”

“Thank you Francesca.” Abigail complimented before she continued with the history lesson. “The war went on for a quarter century with each side winning battles but never truly gaining the upper hand on the other side. That is until Morganna channeled all of her and her followers’ energies into a final spell to rid the world forever of all males with magic. Arthur had, besides Merlin, six other male witches aiding him. Morganna’s spell quickly killed all Blue level males before Merlin could determine a course of action. Although it cost him his life, Merlin was able to alter the spell’s effects enough to partially protect male magic users. However, from that point on, they were at weaker strength levels and in smaller numbers. So that is why there are no White or Blue level males. Unfortunately, the magic based animal species weren’t as lucky.”

“How do you mean?” Jasmine questioned.

“Morganna’s spell sterilized them. She wasn’t careful with her spell to only specify human males with magic. Her spell affected the males of every species with magic. Without the ability to reproduce they became extinct. Dragons lasted the longest since they had the longest life span to begin with. The last one died out or was killed in the fifteenth century.”

“Why are there no skeletal remains for these creatures?” Liam asked.

“When the magic forces leave the body after death it decays rapidly. The remains will be completely gone in less then a year unless they are captured by special means. So if you go into a magic shop claiming to have powdered unicorn horn it’s probably fake.”

“Will that happen to our bodies as well Miss Boyd?”

“Yes Marie. So I would advise against being an organ and tissue donor.”

“What happened to Morganna, Signorina Boyd.”

“No one really knows. She disappears from all records after that point. It is believed that the Faerie folk imprisoned her for life for destroying the magical creatures. They were unable to undo her spell’s damage. Since then, if a witch tries to use their powers, directly or indirectly, to influence a war’s outcome, they are immediately stripped of their abilities.”

“How come you never told me any of this Abigail?” Cassie was curious.

“You never asked me. I would have eventually told you, but you never seemed interested in the why or how behind magic, just the doing. Don’t worry. I was the same way for my first ten years of training with Kyna until she spent six months teaching me only the history of magic.”

“So who was the first known magic user?” Cassie asked.

“That will have to wait until next class. Cassie please start the yoga training.” Abigail requested.

While her students were learning to strengthen their mental walls, Abigail received a text from Bruce Kane. He had found an old Victorian clock that needed restoration and asked if she could handle the project. To keep herself busy in this ‘lifetime’ when she wasn’t teaching, Abigail owned an antique restoration company. She ran it out of her house. She wasn’t sure if she should let Bruce Kane come to her house. Everywhere else they had met there had always been other people present. At her place, it would be just the two of them and she wasn’t sure what she would do. She still had not yet worked out her feelings about the situation. Part of her still felt like she would be cheating on Aidan if she pursued a relationship with Bruce Kane. However, against her better judgment, she answered him back with the directions to her place and the times she would be available.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you. I was trying to be real quiet.” Roger apologized to Lydia as she walked out of the bedroom wearing her short, blue, silk robe.

“You didn’t wake me. I’m starving.” She answered. She continued into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of apples before entering the living room. She bit into one and it gushed juice all down her chin.

“After that performance tonight, I don’t doubt it. Thank you and happy anniversary.” Roger kissed Lydia on her apple juice soaked lips. “I didn’t know that you were that good of an actress. I actually believed you when you nodded that it was your first time after I pleasured you in ‘girlfriend mode’.”

Lydia smiled. Due to Cassie’s instructions, it truly felt to her like it was the first time she had experienced an orgasm. Plus, she also liked the feeling of being able to cut loose without feeling self-conscious and pulling back a little. There was no way she normally would have ever drop the F bomb like she did in ‘slutty mode’. Then Roger asked the question Lydia knew was coming.

“How long before the cheerbot is fully recharged?”

Lydia knew that Cassie’s magic required she to agree to at least three more times, but that didn’t mean she could not turn it to her advantage. “I’ll make a deal with you. For every five pampering sessions like I received last Friday, the cheerbot will be re-activated for a night. You saw how draining it is for me. Deal?”

“Deal!” Roger grinned. “When do you want to start?”

As way of an answer, Lydia, with a sultry smile, stripped off her robe and stood naked in front of Roger. “Now’s a good time for me. I’ve had a long nap and it’ll help me be relaxed for my TV interview.”

Roger quickly carried Lydia back into the bedroom. Then he ran into the kitchen to get wine and glasses. Later that evening, just like the previous Friday, the other female residents of the apartment block were again envious as they heard Lydia’s loud cheer of complete satisfaction.

“Every one staying for breakfast?” A totally satisfied and weary Judy asked the Menage a cinq participants.

A short while after Lilith Ann and Chaka had showed up, so had Pam. She was the woman Lilith Ann had turned into a partial present for Paolo. Although Pam stuck to mostly teaming up with Paolo and Judy, everyone eventually hooked up with each other. Lilith Ann had to cast spells to strengthen the bed to prevent it from collapsing and to help Paolo have the stamina to be able to satisfy every woman. Chaka had to honestly admit to Lilith Ann that he had indeed totally satisfied her.

“Wait until the morning.” Lilith Ann grinned. “His cooking is just as good.”

“I’ll be the judge of that.” Chaka yawned.

“I’m staying as well.” Pam sleepily added.

After kissing everyone, Paolo turned off the bedroom light and the participants arranged themselves as best as they could on the bed. Everyone fell quickly asleep. Lilith Ann dreamed about Cassandra’s family’s destruction, which seemed to be almost within her reach.

To Be Continued.