The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 5

“C’mon beautiful, rise and shine!” greeted Samantha’s ears as Jasmine shook her awake.

“How can you always be so cheerful in the morning?” Samantha groaned.

“Because I get to do this.” Jasmine said as she planted a smoldering kiss on Samantha’s lips.

Once she got her breath back, Samantha asked, “What time is it?”

“Six. Cassie is going to be here in about an hour and I want to ravage you before she gets here.” Jasmine’s voice sounded seductive but her smile was hesitant.

“Jas, what’s bothering you?” Samantha asked as she sat up in bed and looked Jasmine in the eyes.

“Nothing.” she said with a little guilt.

“Jas, you’re acting strange. Well, even more strange than this whole situation is. But I can tell that something is bothering you. It seems to have started yesterday when you heard my answer about falling in love with you.”

Jasmine knew it was time to come clean. She knew Cassie was right about needing to tell Sammie. Jasmine had wanted to find the best moment, but since Sammie brought it up she deserved the truth. “I want to tell you the real reason why I got you thrown out of our Sorority and cut off contact with you.”

“Because your Mother groomed you to marry for money beginning when you were like ten and you couldn’t do that if you were with me.”

“What?! How?! When?!” Jasmine stammered in shock.

“You forget who, where and why.” Sammie said with a laugh.

“Okay, pick any one and start from there.”

“The when was the night of the dinner party that your Dad threw to announce us as a couple. He took me aside and thanked me for giving him back his little girl. I asked what he meant by that. He told me about what your Mom had done to you. I kind of put two and two together at that point.”

“Why didn’t you say something?” Jasmine queried relieved.

“I figured you would tell me when you were ready.”

“And you forgive me for my behavior?”

Samantha leaned over and kissed Jasmine. “Like I told you yesterday in front of Cassie, I fell in love with the real you. From the time you freaked after the kiss at the party until you moved in with me, that wasn’t the real you. That’s why I tried to stay in touch for all those years. I always knew in my heart you would wake up one day.”

“I love you.”

Sammie threw back the sheets with a smile. “I love you too. Now I believe I heard something about getting ravaged.”

Jasmine started planting kisses on Sammie’s lips before heading south on Sammie’s body. She alternated kissing Sammie’s breasts in time to the old wind up alarm clock Sammie had kept from her childhood and still used. Tick—left breast. Tock—right breast. The pattern was repeated for over a minute before Jasmine started to move her kisses farther down Sammie’s body. Jasmine drew, with her tongue, a clock face on Sammie’s torso and began to kiss her on each hour point first clockwise and then counter clockwise before she blew a raspberry on her navel. Sammie squealed in delight and Jasmine turned her attention to Sammie’s womanhood.

She swept her tongue inside Sammie’s nether lips in time with the clock before shaking her head gently while saying the word ‘brrriiing’. Jasmine kept repeating the pattern until Sammie came with a satisfied shudder. Jasmine then felt Sammie start tapping her on her head.

“Sammie, whats wrong?” Jasmine asked with concern.

“Nothing Jas. I’m just tapping the snooze alarm. Wake me up again the same way in fifteen minutes.” she said as she rolled over.

“Sorry, no can do. Monday morning means you have to get ready for work. Plus, I have to get myself and Jewel ready.” Jasmine told her as she started to pull Samantha out of their bed.

“Please. Just five more minutes.” Samantha pleaded.

“Sammie, if you get up now, I’ll see if Cassie has enough magic left after setting up the new Jewel to give you another ‘fourgasm’.”

“Promise?” Samantha asked after remembering what happened yesterday.

When it appeared Samantha was still wavering, Jasmine sweetened the pot.

“Promise. Plus, if she doesn’t then you can pick any position out of the book she gave us yesterday with the exception of page fifty three and I’ll get into it.”

“Deal!” and Samantha was out of the bed like a shot.

“Want to do our part for the environment and shower together?” Samantha asked with a sultry look.

“First one in gets to decide the water temp.” Jasmine said as she took off.

“No fair!” Samantha laughed as she chased after her.

After Samantha finished dressing she turned on the TV to get the latest news and weather. Next she picked up the blanket and pillows off the couch where Jewel spent last night. They didn’t know if she needed to sleep, but decided it was safer just to put her to bed when Jasmine was done questioning her. Soon, she heard the intercom buzz.

“It’s me Cassie.” The voice said and Samantha buzzed her into the building.

About six minutes later, she heard a knock on the door and opened it to find Cassie standing there with a cardboard tray holding three cups of coffee.

“I didn’t know how you take yours, so I got them all black and you can add your own cream and sweetener.”

“Thanks. Jasmine is in the bathroom helping Jewel. Can I ask you something ?”

“Sure.” Cassie said as she set the tray down and faced Samantha. “What’s on your mind?”

“Why are you helping Jasmine and Jewel?”

“Because she asked me to help her Cousin. When she caught me doing magic, she could have run and told a lot of people or tried to blackmail me into giving her something. Instead she thought of her family and protecting them. That’s why I agreed to listen and help her.” Cassie said using the partial cover story that she had told Jasmine to use about how the two of them met.

“But why help anyone?”

“Due to my honor code based on the Wiccan Rede and the superhero credo I got from my Cousin. That’s why I try to use my powers to help people but on my own terms.”

“Wiccan Rede?” Samantha queried.

“Kinda like a ‘Golden Rule’. The last few lines of the Rede are:

True in Love ye must ever be, lest thy love be false to thee. In these eight words, the Wiccan Rede fulfill ‘An it harm none, do what ye will.’

That’s why I shy away from love spells. They don’t create true love, just slaves. If you want sometime, I’ll sit with you and Jasmine and discuss the whole Rede and the code of Wiccan chivalry. I try to my best live up to all the parts and do right, but sometimes I’m more devil than angel.”

“Like Lydia? What is her punishment and what did she say to warrant it?”

“You’ll have to ask Jasmine about that; although Jasmine didn’t tell me to do it.” Cassie stated.

“She won’t tell me either. She just told me that Lydia said something and that the punishment fits the crime and lasts a month.”

“What she has to do is because I asked her the root cause of why she behaves they way she does. When she couldn’t give me an answer that made sense, I asked her if she wanted to change, but she told me no. That’s why I gave her charity work for a month as a penance. Maybe it helps her, maybe it doesn’t. But it’s not permanent and she’s still herself afterwards.

As to what she said, Jasmine will have to tell you.” Cassie said with an air of finality.

“So why help Jewel?”

“Because she said that she wants a chance to be happy with Steve and he really does love her. However, if she still plans on going thru with the marriage then divorce plan after we try this then I’ll stop her to protect Steve.”

“And what are you getting out of this?”

“Portraits of me and my girlfriend painted by Jasmine. Plus the reward of doing good paid three fold.”

“I’m sorry. Three fold?” Samantha asked confused.

“Wiccans believe in the law of three fold. What ever good you do in this life is paid back three fold. However, whatever evil or bad you do is also returned three fold. It makes us stop and think before deciding on any course of action.”

“Have you always lived your life by these principles?”

“Only the last five or so years. I wasn’t born with my powers active and I didn’t start as a Wiccan. My powers came in when I was sixteen. I didn’t know how to channel them properly. When I was first able to control my powers and started to learn how to do spells, I went a little power mad. Sorry, I lie. I went hugely power mad.

Among other things, I turned two of my tormenters into lesbians and their boyfriends gay. Then I had them start making out during a school assembly. I made another tormentor lose forty IQ points before she took her SATs to bomb her chances for the college she wanted to go to. I made all the boys get erections during the lecture on venereal diseases and made them last two class periods. Even the ones who did nothing to me.

To me, back then, the Rede was just a bunch of words. It wasn’t until my magic teacher and Cousin teamed up to stop me and punish me that I started to pay attention to it and to try to adhere to the principles. I am still making up for some of those earlier transgressions.” Cassie told her ashamed.

“How were you punished?”

“When we get to know each other better, I’ll tell you some of the ways my magic teacher punished me. As for my Cousin, I would rather have had him paddle my behind so that I couldn’t sit for a week than see that look of shame and disappointment on his face.”

Cassie then smiled and asked “Enjoy the book?”

“Are even half those positions possible?”

Cassie did a few warm up stretches and then put her left leg behind her ear. After putting her leg back down, she sat down on the floor and put both legs behind her head.

“Want to see the move that I used to get my girlfriend to ask me out?” She asked with a mischievous grin.

“No thanks.” Samantha said smiling.

“Did I earn your seal of approval? Or do you still believe I’m trying to steal Jasmine’s money?” Cassie asked as she unwrapped her legs and stood back up.

“No, I’m sorry. Was I that obvious?” Samantha asked feeling guilty.

“No, just that I can tell you care and want to protect her. It’s the same the way I feel about my girlfriend.” Both women smiled at each other.

Jasmine came into the living room followed by the still entranced Jewel. “Morning Cassie. Are you at a hundred percent?” “Will be after my morning coffee. Cream and sugar?” Cassie asked as she handed a cup to Jasmine.

“Cream only. I stopped putting sugar in about a month ago.” Jasmine said with a smile, thinking back to the reason that caused her to first cross paths with Cassie.

“Good for you.” Cassie said as she smiled back.

“What have you two been talking about?” Jasmine asked.

“Just why Cassie does what she does. She also told me Lydia’s punishment but not why. Said it was up to you to tell me.” Samantha answered.

“Can it wait a month?”

“Why?”

“If Lydia takes her sentence to heart, there’s no need. If she doesn’t then I’ll tell you.”

“Okay, deal.”

“Sammie, I’ll probably be home late tonight. After Jewel has her ‘accident’ I’ll have to spend some time at the hospital or at my Uncle’s house being grilled about what happened. Want me to walk with you to the bus stop?”

“No, that’s okay. See you later Jas.” Samantha said as she kissed her goodbye.

“Goodbye Cassie.”

“Don’t forget your coffee Samantha. Don’t worry, it’s spell free.” Cassie said.

“Speaking of spells, Jas don’t forget to ask her or it’s page forty six for you.” Samantha said as she left with her coffee.

“What was that about?” Cassie asked.

“To get her out of bed this morning, I had to bribe her. If you have the reserves left, I need you to cast the same arousal spell from yesterday or I have to do the position on page forty six.”

“Either way, I think it’s a win-win for both of you. Got the information about Jewel for me?”

“Yeah. She told Steve that both her parents died in a car crash when she was ten and that she grew up in an orphanage and foster care until she was eighteen. I also did some further digging. Don’t worry, I avoided all questions about a Sister. I’m amazed and saddened about what happen to her.

The new Warden of the prison she was in got the University to take her as part of a pilot program to help troubled teens get a fresh start. Jewel had completely free tuition plus room and board.”

“Why would they do that?” Cassie asked.

“While in prison, she got her GED and took CLEP tests.”

“CLEP tests?”

“College Level Examination Program. It allows you to get college credits without having to attend classes. Kind of like independent study. Jewel earned a semester worth of credits using the inadequate library the prison had and the help of the GED instructor. The instructor paid the fees out of her own pocket for Jewel to take the tests. Jewel also got quite a few others interested in earning college credits and they rewarded her. At least seven girls from the first group have also gone to college and have graduated or will graduate next year. She kept in touch with the instructor.

She even planned to give some of the money from Steve’s trust fund to help set up a scholarship for other girls from there.”

“If she is that caring, what turned her heartless towards love and men?”

“I asked her why she didn’t believe in love anymore and why she was going to hurt Steve before she believed he would hurt her. Her answer was two words. Derek Young!”

“Who was he?”

“I’ll get to him. She worked three jobs from the time she got out of prison until school started to have a decent wardrobe and laptop so no one would know her real back ground. All of her extra money was put into the bank. While at school, she wrote term papers for other students for money. That’s how she got the server backup tape. The guy who I bought the passwords from had made it to protect himself from me possibly turning him in later. His roommate stole it and sold it to her for two term papers. I asked this when Sammie went to the bathroom.

However, I found out this morning I didn’t need to be so secretive. Sammie knew already why I acted that way and did what I did to her in College. My Daddy told her enough that she pieced together the rest.”

“I’m glad for you that weight has been lifted off your soul. But why didn’t the guy just have his roommate change his grades for him?” Cassie asked confused.

“He was in the military reserve officer training program on a federal scholarship. His grades were reported immediately to the Commanding Officer by the professors directly. If he was caught cheating that way, he would have had to either pay back the over one hundred thousand dollars the government paid for his tuition and room and board, serve six years in the military enlisted instead of as an officer and/or go to prison. So he had to use different tactics. He knew that his room mate couldn’t turn him in without incriminating himself.

Continuing, during her summer between her freshman and sophomore years Jewel met Derek and fell in love. She had no real experience with men and after only two months of dating, she let him move in with her. She thought he was her one and only. They were together almost a year and a half. The week before the party where I first kissed Sammie, Jewel went home for the weekend and found Derek had stolen everything and drained their joint savings account.

She was devastated and vowed never to trust another man with her heart or be poor again. She was still in that fragile state, when I offered her the bribe to get Sammie removed from the Sorority. I was right when I said I helped create her.”

She kept so much of her private life away from us in the Sorority that no one knew the real Jewel. Had we known about what happened with Derek, maybe we wouldn’t have had the party that caused all this to happen.” Jasmine said with sadness.

“Or you still might have had it to try to cheer her up and find another guy for her and the same thing still might have happened. The important thing is that you’re here now for her as a real friend. If Derek had waited until later to rob and hurt her, then maybe she wouldn’t have agreed with you and you would have taken more drastic steps to get Samantha removed from the Sorority. That might have jeopardized your chance for future reconciliation with Samantha. Also then you don’t run into me to help you and Samantha become the partners and lovers that you are now and should have always been.” Cassie told Jasmine gently.

“Things happening the way they did put her in line to be helped for her chance at happiness. Did you ask her if she viewed you as a friend?”

“No. Whether she does or not, I do and will still believe she is.”

“I’m proud of you Jasmine.” Cassie told her sincerely.

“Thank you. So what’s the next step?” Jasmine asked.

“With your permission, I need to use your bedroom for the next six plus hours. I need to give Jewel another dose of my fluids. Then I begin weaving the spells to make her new personality, while creating a memory bubble in her of her original memories that I can restore.

We’ll have her remember that her parents both died when she was ten and the first set of Foster parents she went to live with. She’ll also vaguely remember you, Samantha, plus your and Steve’s parents. She’ll remember him clearer and her upcoming wedding. Other than that, unless you can think of something, her past will be gone temporarily.”

“No. Anything else you need from me?”

“Turn off anything that could distract me. Also, if I’m not out by a quarter till two, go meet my Cousin and let him know I’ll call him when I’m heading downstairs to meet both of you with Jewel.” Cassie informed Jasmine as she led Jewel into the bedroom.

Jasmine had just finished her tenth three star Sudoku puzzle when she looked at the clock and saw that it was twenty until two. It had been awhile since she had heard any noise coming from the bedroom. She quietly got her purse and left the apartment. She was in front of the building a few minutes later looking at her phone. She had received a text from Samantha asking for an update. While answering, she heard a honk and saw Barry’s car in front of the building. Hurriedly she climbed in the front seat.

“Cassie is still upstairs finishing up with Jewel. She said she would call you when she was heading down. Mind if I keep you company? It’s hard to keep quiet up there.”

“No problem.” Barry answered with a smile as he began circling the block.

“Can I ask you a personal question?” Jasmine asked Barry.

“Tongue depressors and surgical tape.”

“What?!”

“Judging by your laugh yesterday, Cassie either told you or showed you the picture. That’s how I kept the rubber chicken on and up.”

“Thanks. I was curious but that’s not the question. Why are you helping me?”

“Because Cassie calls you a friend. It’s not a term she throws around lightly.”

“Really?”

“There are a lot of people she knows, but very few that she considers her friends. I think I can count on one hand how many she includes in that group. I know you can’t talk directly about what happened to you but the fact that you sought her out afterwards with no ill will spoke volumes to her.” Barry said as they began to loop the block a second time. Jasmine felt honored.

“So you know what happened to me?”

“Yes, Celeste told me. And as strange and awful as you might think it was, Cassie has been punished worse.”

“Wow! I never would have thought that was possible. I mean she’s so powerful.” Jasmine said unbelieving.

“True. She’s powerful, but she’s still young and inexperienced. In a few years, there may be only about six or seven witches stronger than her. I lucked out and found a good magic teacher for her who made sure that Cassie wouldn’t abuse her powers too badly. But Cassie being Cassie, it took a few magical slaps upside her head before she got the message.”

Jasmine was going to ask Barry another question, when she heard “Are you a good witch or a bad witch?” It was a line from one of her favorite movies as a child. She heard it again.

“Let me guess. Your ring tone for Cassie?” Jasmine asked amused.

“Guilty.” Barry confirmed with a sheepish grin. “Hey Cassie. … About ten minutes? No problem. Your friend Jasmine is keeping me company. I was just about to tell her what you wore for Halloween when you were ten. … Yes I do dare! Call it payback for letting her know about the rubber chicken and no she didn’t tell me. I know you too well.”

“What did she wear?” Jasmine asked intrigued.

“Wait and she’ll tell you herself. I only said I was about to tell you, not that I would.”

“You’re evil.” Jasmine said with a laugh.

“No, I’m family.”

Barry circled the block a couple more time before Cassie came out with Jewel. Cassie had put a pair of sunglasses on Jewel to lessen her zoned out appearance. Both women climbed in the back seat and Barry started driving to the Country Club.

“I can’t believe you told her about Wonder Ariel!” Cassie accused.

“I didn’t, but you just did. I told you I knew you too well.” Barry laughed and Cassie got embarrassed.

“Honestly he didn’t Cassie. Who is Wonder Ariel?” Jasmine asked with a mixture of humor and sympathy.

“I couldn’t decide if I wanted to go as Wonder Woman or Ariel from the little mermaid. So I wore the top half of a Wonder Woman costume with a mermaid tail.”

“That sounds cute.” Jasmine said.

Barry glanced over at Jasmine. “All the parents thought so too. However the kids she went to school with teased her until Christmas about it.”

“Is that why you don’t celebrate Halloween anymore?” Jasmine inquired, thinking back to when Cassie told her she had bad memories about Halloween.

“One of the reasons. But for this year, my magic teacher asked me a few days ago to help her celebrate the Samhain Sabbat this year. It starts at sundown on Halloween. I’m hoping that together we’re strong enough to contact my Dad.”

‘If not this year, maybe in two or three you can.” Barry said encouragingly.

Jasmine originally thought they were teasing her. She knew Cassie told her he died when she was younger, but she could tell by their tones that they were serious about her contacting him. She began to wonder about how much power Cassie could wield.

“Cassie I need to warn you about something.” Barry informed her.

“What?”

“I asked Celeste to marry me.”

“Congratulations!” Cassie said and then realized what he meant about warning her.

“Aw no! No! HELL NO!”

“She’s gonna ask you. That’s why I’m giving you the heads up.”

“What’s wrong?” Jasmine asked confused.

“Barry is letting me know that Celeste is going to ask me to be a bridesmaid. I will go to the wedding but he knows that I will never wear one of those stupid dresses or bright cheery makeup!”

“That’s why I’m letting you know before she asks so you won’t blow up at her. Also give me your oath you won’t do again what you did at the last bachelorette party you went to.”

“What spell did you cast?” Jasmine asked Cassie.

“No spell. Selina took me to one and I got drunk along with the rest of the party guests. I then took all their purses and put them on a bus with one way tickets from Chicago to Saint Louis. But before that, I had a tattoo parlor put a temporary tattoo of the name of her ex boyfriend on the bride’s breast. It seemed funny at the time until I sobered up and I had to go get them and explain about the tattoo not being permanent.”

“I know. It cost me over eight hundred dollars to help you get them back.” Barry said.

“I’ll give you my oath if you admit it was funny.” Cassie offered.

“Ok, it was pretty funny.” Barry conceded after a few minutes.

“Then I give you my oath.” Cassie replied. “Need me to find the entertainment for your bachelor party?”

“I’ll ask John if he needs help in that department. The wedding isn’t until May.”

Jasmine piped up. “I’ll bet you wanted it in June, in Metropolis with a Superman theme, but she said no.”

“And you would win that bet.” Barry admitted impressed.

“I want the same oath.” Jasmine told Cassie.

“You too? Did you and Samantha set a date yet?”

“Not yet. My Dad’s on board. We’re looking for the right time to approach Samantha’s parents. They have no problem with us getting a civil union, but they believe we should wait a few years first. They think we’re too young.”

“Typical parents. Okay. I also pledge that I won’t cast any spells on you or Samantha on or near your special day.”

“Don’t! We’re hoping you’ll give us your strongest arousal spell as a honeymoon gift.” Jasmine said while blushing.

“Deal.”

The rest of the trip to the Country Club was quiet. Barry pulled up and the three women got out.

“Thanks Barry.” Jasmine and Cassie said in unison.

“Anytime.” he said with a smile and drove off.

“I love Steve but anytime you want to switch Cousins.” Jasmine told Cassie as they walked into the lobby.

“Never. He’s on team Cassie and I don’t care if you throw in cash and a Nephew to be named later. I’ll never trade him.” Cassie said with a grin.

Luckily the receptionist was too busy on the phone to notice Jewel’s expression and they were on their way quickly to the locker room. Before entering, Cassie almost bumped into the same woman she had yesterday in the hall.

“Thank you for the tip. You were right about that masseuse and her hands.” she whispered to Cassie with a secretive smile and left.

“What was that about?” Jasmine asked bemused.

“I’ll tell you later.” Cassie said with a small laugh.

After undressing, they wrapped themselves in towels and headed for the sauna. There was only one person inside and Cassie quickly entranced her.

“Another witness to Jewel’s ‘accident’. Watch the door.” Cassie quickly informed Jasmine.

Cassie had Jewel lie down on the floor with her head against one of the cement steps. She cast a spell and a lump appeared on the back of Jewel’s head. Next she cast another spell to cause a small bruise on the side of Jewel’s face. She then spoke to the other entranced woman.

“You will wake up when you hear the word God. You will not remember anything strange happening to you. You will remember the woman on the ground with a bruise on her face coming in here and slipping. She then hit her head on one of the steps.” Cassie instructed the woman and then began to mutter in a language Jasmine didn’t understand.

“What are you doing?”

“Giving her a reward for helping us. The next time she has sex, she’ll have a mutual orgasm and it will be twice as strong as her normal one.” Cassie said with a grin.

“Ready Jasmine?”

“Ready Cassie.”

Cassie woke Jewel up with the new personality in place.

“Oh my God!” Cassie yelled. The other woman woke up and all three women converged on Jewel.

“Jewel! Answer me are you okay?” Jasmine yelled concerned.

“Not so loud. And my name is Julie.” Jewel said in pain as she tried to sit up but lay back down when she started to get dizzy.

“I’ll go get someone.” Cassie said as she left the sauna to go get someone on the staff.

“Stay with me Jewel. You took a nasty fall. What day is it?” Jasmine asked.

“I told you my name is Julie and it’s” Jewel started to say and then she stopped after realizing she didn’t know what day it was. She looked around trying to figure out where she was. She started to panic a little as she looked at the two concerned women. One she didn’t know but the other seemed familiar. It took her a minute to concentrate thru the pain but she finally had a name to go with the face.

“Jasmine?” she asked.

“Thank God. You had me worried. Try not to move so much. You may have a concussion.”

“Where am I?”

“You’re at the Country Club. We came here after lunch. Don’t you remember?”

“No. I feel tired.”

“Please don’t go to sleep. Not until a Doctor checks you out Jewel.”

“Why do you keep calling me Jewel?”

“Because that’s how you wanted us to refer to you. I know your name is Julie Ward but around sophomore year you wanted to be only called Jewel.”

“We went to college together didn’t we?”

“Yes and we’re going to be related to each other next year.”

Jewel wanted to question Jasmine further but Cassie returned with a couple of club employees.

“Miss, I need for you to remain where you are. An ambulance is on its way. Can you tell me what happened?”

“I don’t know.”

“I do.” The other woman told them. “She slipped and cracked her head on one of the stairs.“

“Julie, I’m going to go change into my clothes now so I can ride with you to the hospital. Or do you want me to stay with you now and meet up with you at the hospital later? I know you have no family here.” Jasmine asked her.

“I would like it if you ride with me to the hospital. Thank you. You’re a good friend.” she said with a smile.

“Yes you are.” Cassie told Jasmine as she went to get changed.

Jasmine came back as the paramedics were carefully lifting Jewel on to a stretcher. They had fitted her with a neck brace.

“Julie, I called Steve. He’s going to catch the first available flight back from Vegas.”

“Steve?” Jewel asked.

“Your Fiance. My Cousin.”

“He must love me.” Jewel said slowly.

“Yes he does. Now try to stay awake and answer all the questions the paramedics have. I’ll try to fill in what you don’t recall.”

As the paramedics started to wheel Jewel out to the ambulance, Jasmine gave Cassie her keys.

“I’ll call you when I know which hospital they’re taking her to. Bring my car and Jewel’s things with you.”

“No problem. Jewel, I’ll see you at the hospital.” Cassie told her.

“Thanks, but who are you.?”

“My name is Cassie. We just met recently. I’m a friend of Jasmine and I hope to be your friend too.” Cassie shouted down the hall.

“She seems nice. I hope we will be friends.” Jewel told Jasmine.

“I hope so too. She’ll do anything for a friend.”

To Be Continued.