The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 6

“What did the Doctors tell you?” Cassie asked Jasmine while walking into the emergency room waiting area.

“Nothing yet. Since I’m not family, they’re having me wait out here until they’re done running their tests.”

“Don’t worry. They’ll probably keep her for observation for a day or two. Steve will be back from Vegas by then and he can begin to nurse her. You put on quite the performance back there at the Country Club. I don’t think anyone will doubt that what we told them is the truth.”

“Thanks. Any problems back at the club?” Jasmine asked.

“Yes, but not what you think. The other ‘witness’ is a Lawyer who threaten to sue them and go to the press about unsafe conditions.

Don’t worry. I entranced her again and told her not to sue the Country Club. I gave her a couple of extra orgasm encounters to compensate for the money she thought she could get.”

“So that means you’re out of magic?” Jasmine said slightly disappointed.

“After I did this, I am. Here.” Cassie said with a grin as she handed Jasmine a chocolate bar.

“What’s this?” Jasmine asked confused.

“I cast the arousal spell on this. Who ever eats it will trigger the spell. It’s almost but not quite as strong as if I cast on the person directly. It does allow you to choose if you want it on yourself or on Samantha again. It takes about an hour for it to kick in fully.”

“Thanks. I’ll see how Sammie wants to handle this.” Jasmine said with a smile. She was about to put the bar away in her purse when she saw her Aunt and Uncle approaching.

Her Aunt hurried up first. “Thank you for calling Jasmine. We came as soon as we could. Steve is going out of his mind with worry because he’s not here for her. Have they told you anything yet?”

“No Aunt Vera. Hi Uncle Donald.” Jasmine said as she greeted them.

“Thank you Sweetie.” Vera said as she took the chocolate bar out of Jasmine’s hands and started wolfing it down. “I’ll replace this later.” After a few bites, she continued, “You know I’m a nervous eater.”

“Hello Sir, my name is Cassie. I am a friend of your Niece. I was with them when the accident happened.” Cassie said while trying to keep from laughing as she thought about what was going to happen to him after the spell started to work on his wife.

“Nice to meet you too young lady. Do you know Jewel?”

“Not too well Sir. I only just met her recently and it appears that she doesn’t recognize or remember me. I hope the fall did nothing serious. Jasmine rode here in the back of the ambulance with Jewel, so I drove Jasmine’s car here with Jewel’s belongings.”

“Thank you for your help.”

“No trouble. Jasmine I need to go to the bathroom. Can you show me where it is?”

“Yes. Aunt Vera can you wait for any news please? I need to go as well but was waiting for someone to come out and update me.”

“Sure Sweetie. Could you bring me back another of those delicious candy bars?” Aunt Vera asked. Cassie almost tasted blood as she bit down hard on her tongue to keep from going into hysterics.

“I’ll see if they have any left. If not, I’ll bring you something else.” Jasmine said as both she and Cassie started towards the bathroom. Once they were both inside. Cassie almost fell on the floor laughing.

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean to laugh, but I can’t help it.” Cassie told her thru tear stained eyes.

“Can you cancel the spell or do something else?” Jasmine asked as she too started giggling in spite of herself. “Poor Aunt Vera. Poor lucky Uncle Donald.” Jasmine groaned as she remembered what Sammie was like under the spell.

“I can’t even cast a sleep spell right now and they require the lowest amount of spell energy that could help in this situation. The only two options left are giving her a sleeping pill or getting them out of here soon and hope he’s got Viagra and a strong heart!”

“Just curious, how come you run out of magic?”

“I don’t run out per say. Most magic comes from with being in harmony with nature, the world and the universe around us. We are allowed by them to use this power. But it takes my own power to be able to tap that power. I still haven’t reached my full potential yet and I’m still learning how to do this without it being so taxing.

If I had thought that something like this would happen, I would not have created that bar. I was trying to let you and Samantha decide when and who received the spell. I’m sorry.” Cassie said crestfallen.

“Cassie, there is no need to apologize. This wasn’t deliberate and it was my Aunt who did this. Let’s get back out there and try to figure something out.” . “Don’t forget to get her another snack. Maybe we could sneak a tranquilizer into it.” Cassie suggested.

After getting coffee and some different candy from a vending machine, they tried but failed to get a tranquilizer. Then they headed back to Jasmine’s Aunt and Uncle. A Doctor was talking to them. He left as Jasmine and Cassie got closer. They also noticed the sexy way that Vera was beginning to stroke her husband’s arm and the look on her face.

Uncle Donald turned to Jasmine. “They’re going to keep Jewel here for observation for a while. She doesn’t appear to have a fracture or severe concussion thankfully. She is, however, suffering from memory loss. We can visit for a while tomorrow but they want her to get some rest now. Your Aunt and I are going to see her quickly before heading home and coming back in the morning. I think your Aunt here is going to keep me up all night though.” Jasmine and Cassie could see that he was oblivious to the changes that were starting to come over his Wife.

“I hope I can Dear.” Vera said with a slight husk. Her seductive look and tone of voice caused Jasmine to drop the coffee in shock. She had never seen or thought of her Aunt as a sexual being before. Now she had the image of her Aunt and Uncle doing the mattress mambo burnt into her mind.

Cassie started to blot the coffee spill with napkins, thankful she could hide her face as she tried to control her laughter again.

“Take care and drive home safely Uncle Donald.” Jasmine said as they left. She started to help Cassie with the spilled coffee before looking back up at them. She noticed her Aunt’s hand starting to move down her Uncle’s back towards his butt and his reaction when she grabbed it. They then turned the corner.

“If traffic is light, they should make it home in time. Ever thought about marketing candy with spells on it?” Jasmine asked.

“The spell on the candy will lose it’s potency in about three to four days if not eaten. Potions last longer, but they don’t taste good. Besides arousal spells are not choosy. Why do you think I left you and Samantha alone or put you back under so quickly at the lingerie store?”

“I thought it was for privacy.”

“Only partially. If I hadn’t put you back under after you were loaded with my fluids then there’s a chance you would have gone after the next person in the room. That is why I had Celeste leave before awakening you. I have a little more experience so I’m able to control myself a little better when I cast them on myself. If Samantha had lasted longer than you and I had walked back in, she would have jumped me as well. It wouldn’t have been because she likes me or is unfaithful to you.

Although it may sound strange coming from me because of the way I do some of my magic, I do believe in fidelity.” Cassie said as they finished getting the spill up.

“Let me get you home and then I’ll go drop my car off and have my Daddy take me home. Also when you get a chance, there is an image I would like you to remove from my mind.” Jasmine said with a slight shudder

“No problem. And you don’t even need to tell me what.” Cassie said with sympathy.

“But first let’s drop Jewel’s clothes off. We’ll keep her keys for our meeting tomorrow with her accomplice.”

They found the room that Jewel was in until she could be moved upstairs. She was resting when she heard them enter. She turned to look at them and smiled.

“Feeling better Jewel?” Cassie asked.

“Yes, Cassie. It is Cassie?”

“Yes. I’m sorry that we couldn’t catch you before you fell.”

“Don’t worry. Things happen for a reason. I just wish I could remember more about you.”

“It’s okay. Your memory will come back.” Cassie promised.

“Jewel” Jasmine said, “I’ll visit you tomorrow. They want you to get a good night’s rest. Steve should be back by then and be here too.”

At the mention of Steve’s name, Jewel’s face lit up.

“Thank you for everything.” Jewel said as she drifted off.

On the walk out to Jasmine’s car, Cassie told Jasmine, “I’ve got clients until five thirty tomorrow. I’ll meet you at Jewel’s apartment after that. You need to give me her address.”

“First I need your address to put into my GPS, unless you don’t want me to know where you live.”

“No that’s no problem. But I’ve got to warn you if you come inside, Selina won’t like you.”

“Why? I thought you said she wasn’t the jealous type.” Jasmine said confused.

“She’s not, she just hates everyone until she gets to know them.” Cassie said with a grin.

“So how did you two meet?”

“I met her at a Six Flags Great America during Fright Fest while in line to ride Raging Bull. We were both waiting the fifteen extra minutes to be in the front row. Both of us are roller coaster junkies and each of us had come to the park alone. Although she was polite enough, she really didn’t want to talk. .

After the ride though, she was a whole different person. I guess the adrenaline rush loosened her up. As we were both walking to go ride the Viper, she opened up to me. She commented on how her ex girlfriend was boring and didn’t like coming to amusement parks. I told her she should hang out with me. She said give her one good reason. So I lay down on my stomach, reached back and pulled my feet up and over until they were by my ears while singing ‘Bend me, shape me, anyway you want me. As long as you love me, it’s alright.’

She called me a couple of weeks later and we’ve been together ever since.” Cassie said as she waited for Jasmine to open the car.

“How long were you two together before you told her you were a witch?”

“About a week after I moved in with her. We had been together for three months and I wanted no secrets between us. She didn’t believe me at first until I hit her with an arousal spell. After that, I could do no wrong.” Cassie stated as they climbed into the car.

“You said yesterday that you’ve been together almost a year. Getting her anything special for your anniversary?”

“That’s where you come in.”

“The portraits?” Jasmine asked as she pulled out of the parking lot.

“Bingo!” Cassie confirmed with a grin.

“And here I thought that you were helping me only out of the goodness in your heart.” Jasmine said mock sarcasm.

“I am. But you’ve shown me how good of an artist you are. I can’t think of anything more lasting and beautiful that I could give her.” Cassie said and Jasmine was touched.

“I see why Barry said it’s hard to stay mad at you.”

“There are a few that are. There’s this one girl named Kimberly. She tried to rob me earlier this year with a knife. So I made her ‘volunteer’ to clean dog poop up for a month at an animal shelter. She swore she learned her lesson, but I caught her back to her old ways only a few weeks later. She then spent a week in a sporting goods store as a mannequin modeling tennis gear. After releasing her, she swore vengeance, but she has stayed clear of me and moved to a different area. Some people never learn.”

“Well I have and I hope Lydia and Jewel do too. I’m glad that you did as well. Barry said that you’ve been punished yourself.”

“I have.” Cassie admitted. She obviously did not want to elaborate any further and Jasmine did not want to press her.

Jasmine found Cassie’s place. She parked halfway down the block. Cassie was getting ready to get out of the car when Jasmine’s phone rang with her Dad’s ring tone.

“Hello Daddy. ... I was dropping my friend off before coming over. .... No Daddy, let me. I will be happy to do it for you. ... Flight 777 from Vegas coming in at ten twenty. I love you.” Jasmine said as she hung up the phone and started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Cassie asked.

“My Uncle called my Daddy to ask him to pick Steve up from the airport. It seems that he can’t get out of bed and Aunt Vera is too exhausted as well. So I volunteered. They also asked if Steve can stay at my Dad’s place tonight.”

“I thought Jewel said he dropped her off at the Country Club. That means that his car should be at the airport. Why does he need a ride home or even a place to stay then?” Cassie asked puzzled.

“Frank’s staying in Vegas. Steve gave his keys to Frank so he could drive home from the airport. Steve is so worried that he forgot to take his house key off the ring first.”

“At least we know your Uncle survived. It’s going to be late when you get back from the airport. Spend the night at your Dad’s place and tell Sammie why. I’ll do the arousal spell for you after we meet Jewel’s accomplice. See you tomorrow and drive safely.” Cassie said as she left the car.

Cassie walked into her place and shut the door. Next thing she knew, she was on the floor being covered in kisses. Quickly her clothes were pulled off her body and she went along for the ride. Selina’s mouth and tongue knew all of Cassie’s pleasure buttons and she was hitting them like a gambler playing a favorite slot machine. However, Cassie wasn’t going to be an easy payout. She made Selina work for it before jackpotting into her mouth.

Then with a quick move Cassie flipped Selina onto her back and proceeded to fire back on Selina’s womanhood with all the moves she knew that would drive her wild. Soon Selina was a puddle of love after Cassie did her favorite finishing move. Cassie and Selina then started spooning.

“Want to stay here on the floor all night or do we try to crawl upstairs for round two?” Cassie whispered in Selina’s ear after nibbling on it.

Selina rolled over and kissed Cassie deeply. “Anywhere you want spend the rest of the night is fine by me.”

“What’s up? After denying you sex the night before, you usually make me beg before I get something like that.” Cassie inquired.

“I just got assigned a new project at work. It’s going to put me on the road five to six days a week for the next three months and I want to remember what I’m going to be missing.” Selina said.

Selina worked for a car and van rental firm. It was her job as a field technician to repair and replace workstations and printers in their branch locations.

“They’re upgrading all the terminals in all the airports and I have to fly all over the Midwest.”

“What about our anniversary?” Cassie asked glumly.

“We’ll celebrate it when we can, just not on the actual date.” Selina answered sadly.

“I could make your boss give you that week off.”

“Cassie please don’t. I’ve arranged for that after I complete the project. I get two weeks off. We can go anywhere you want.”

“Okay. What day do you start?”

“Tomorrow. I go to Milwaukee. I’ll be back here to do O’Hare and Midway at the end of the project.”

“But you’re mine for the rest of the evening?” Cassie asked like a little kid.

“Yes.” Selina said with a big smile.

“Then let me make sure that you’ll be satisfied for the rest of the week.” Cassie said as she stood up and helped Selina to stand. After a smoldering kiss, Cassie began to lead Selina upstairs.

“Learn any new tricks?” Selina asked excited.

“I learned how to make writing fun. Come join me in the carnal classroom.” Cassie said as she opened the bedroom door to begin the lesson.

“Thanks for picking me up and apprising me of everything Jasmine.” Steve said with a yawn as the car sped down the highway.

“No problem Steve. You get any sleep in the past two days?”

“Maybe three hours. I slept on the plane going to Vegas. I’ve been up since. How’s everything with Samantha?”

“Great.”

“Is your Mom speaking to you yet?”

“No. She blames me for my Dad putting her on a short leash.” Jasmine explained somewhere between bitterness and sorrow.

“I’m sorry she feels that way. To be honest, those three years you and Samantha were apart you didn’t seem happy. Why can’t she can’t be happy for you now?”

“Because she places money above everything and wants me to be the same way.”

“And I thought my parents were screwed up. My Mom and Dad haven’t slept together in the same room since I was twelve.”

Jasmine hid a smile and thought, “Well that’s no longer true.” Then she said, “A little too much information.”

“Sorry. When I get tired my ‘foot in mouth’ gene becomes dominate. Who is this new friend you and Jewel have? I think my Dad said was her name is Cassie.” Steve said switching subjects.

“Yeah, you’ll like her. She puts friends and family first.”

“Good for you. Except for Samantha and Jewel, all your old friends seemed to be more like money leeches. I’m glad she’s more down to earth.”

“Thanks. You would get along great with her Cousin Barry.”

“I don’t know. It might make Frank jealous if I get another friend right now.”

“Jeez Steve! You’ve been best friends with him since little league. If you were going to replace him, I think you would have done it by now and he should realize that!” Jasmine said in an irritated voice.

“Yeah but he’s going thru a rough patch right now. April dumped him and dropped the bomb that it was because he’s too inexperienced in bed and she’s got no time for ‘little boys’. His self esteem is gone. That’s why I took him to Vegas to cheer him up”

“Again with too much information! I know you’re tired but think before you speak!”

“Sorry. Please don’t tell him you know.” Steve pleaded tired.

“Don’t worry. No one else needs to know. But Steve, he’s twenty four. How many women has he slept with?” Jasmine queried.

“One. And he’s not even sure about that one. He woke up one morning after a Frat party with a girl in bed. Neither one is certain anything happened. Sure he talks the talk, but that’s so other people don’t give him crap. He still believes in true love and waiting to make it special.”

“I think it’s sweet that he wants to wait for the right one.” Jasmine admitted touched.

“Yeah but I hope he finds her soon. With my wedding approaching and him single, he feels like he’s going to become a fifth wheel and I’ll abandon him. I’m afraid he’s going to jump into a new relationship with the wrong type of girl so we can keep doing couple’s things.”

“I know you wouldn’t abandon him. Until Frank gets back, do you want to borrow my car?” Jasmine offered.

“Wow! You have changed. You used to never let anyone drive your car.”

“I’m still the same me, just with my Mom’s crap stripped away. I had someone who cares about me who was willing to do whatever it took to help me.” Jasmine said with a small smile.

Jasmine and Steve arrived at Jasmine’s Dad’s home, actually a small mansion. Her Dad was still up and waiting. His face lit up when she walked in.

“Hi Daddy. Here he is safe and sound.” Jasmine said as she hugged and kissed him on the cheek.

“Always glad to see you Steven. I just wish it was under better circumstances.” Bruce Kane said.

“I do too Uncle Bruce. Not to be rude, but could we talk later, in the morning, after I get some sleep and a shower?”

“No problem. You remember where the guest bedroom is?”

“Yes and thanks.” Steve said as he dragged his tired body upstairs.

“You spending the night Honey?”

“Yes please Daddy.”

“You know that you’re always welcome here. You also know that you and Samantha are welcome to move in.”

“I know but I want to make it on my own from now on.”

“So then, you want me to cancel the job interview I set up for you next week at the graphic design company and stop paying your credit card bills?”

“Let’s not get too crazy Daddy.” Jasmine said with a laugh.

“What made you want to start a career in art?”

“My new friend thinks I’m good and I value her opinion. Plus if it wasn’t for Mom, I would have been an art major in college.”

“Okay. You haven’t spent a lot and I’m proud that you want to be your own woman. I guess you’re all grown up now.” he said with a tear.

“But not grown up enough to want to stop being your little girl.”

“You could be eighty and you still would be my little girl. I love you.” He said with a warm smile that made Jasmine feel like she was ten again.

“I love you too.” Jasmine said as she kissed him goodnight and headed upstairs to her old bedroom.

Once inside, she called Samantha to let her know that she was okay and heading to bed.

“He’s offered to let us move in again.” Jasmine told Samantha.

“I think he’s lonely. I know I am. This is the first night that we haven’t slept together since we became a couple.” Samantha said longingly.

“Sammie, I will make it up to you tomorrow. How about for tonight, we put the phones on speaker and we pleasure ourselves together thinking about each other?”

“Not the same as having you with me Jas, but okay.” Samantha said.

Later, although physically miles apart, both women achieved mutual orgasms while hearing each other’s throes of passion.

“That was good. But I prefer the real thing Jas.”

“So do I Sammie. Now go get your beauty sleep. I want you well rested when I make love to you all night.” Jasmine said in a sultry tone.

“Only the night?” Sammie teasingly pouted.

“Alright. And into the wee hours of the morning. Goodnight Sammie. I love you.”

“I love you too Jas.”

Jasmine and her Dad were finishing breakfast the next morning when Steve joined them. The maid brought him a cup of coffee and a plate of pancakes.

“I heard a car pull away earlier. Where’s Aunt Miriam?” Steve asked.

“She said she was going away with her friends to a spa in Arizona to clear her head. I don’t think she’s coming back.” Bruce said.

“I feel sorry for you Uncle Bruce.”

“Don’t. You need to be full of positive energy for Jewel’s sake.” He told his nephew.

“But you seemed so happy together.” Steve said with sorrow.

“We weren’t. We had been drifting apart for years. I think when I found out what she had done to Jasmine, that was the final straw. I pleaded with her to go to counseling with me but she refused. She said there was nothing wrong with her.

Your parents were heading down the same path. Until yesterday, they were going to wait until after your wedding to announce that they were separating.” Bruce said.

“Daddy, you said ‘until yesterday’. What happened to change their minds?” Jasmine asked curiously.

“I don’t know, but when my Brother called a little while ago to thank me again for picking up Steven, he told me that the passion was back between them and that they were going to try again with their marriage. They also said to tell Jewel that they’re sorry they’re not going to be able to see her today. They’re spending the whole day together recreating their first date. And then they both giggled into the phone before he hung up.”

“Wow!” Steve and Jasmine said together but for different reasons.

Jasmine was amazed and thought, “Cassie helped me and Steve again by accident.”

Steve thought, “I can’t believe that they were that close to a divorce.”

“I hope what happened to me or what almost happened to your parents doesn’t turn you off of marriage Steven. But I think you and Jasmine are both old enough to be told the truth.” Bruce said.

“No it hasn’t Uncle Bruce. And thanks for letting me know about my parents. Although they tried to hide it from me for years, I knew something was wrong. I glad they’re going to try again.”

“I have to leave for the office soon for a monthly board meeting. You’re welcome to stay as long as you need to Steven. Honey, I love you.” Bruce said rising from the table. He kissed Jasmine on the head as he left.

“You sad about your Mom?” Steve asked Jasmine.

“Yes, but not as much as I should be. I more mad than sad. She’s still my Mother and I love her but right now I don’t like her and it will be a long time before I probably do.” Jasmine said dejectedly. Then she smiled.

“Visiting hours have already started. Let’s go visit Jewel after you finish eating.”

After stopping at the ATM in the hospital for money to get to Jewel’s place and back home, Jasmine helped Steve raid the gift shop for the biggest flower arrangement, a box of candy and some magazines. They rode the elevator up and found Jewel in a semi private room, Luckily she currently had no room mate.

They walked in as a nurse was finishing checking Jewel’s temperature and blood pressure. Jewel smiled as best as she could with the electronic thermometer sticking out of her mouth. The nurse looked over at Steve standing there with the flowers and smiled.

“It looks like someone is happy to see you.” the nurse said as she finished recording the readings on Jewel’s chart. She then took her instruments and left the room.

“Hi beautiful. Feeling better?”

“I am now that you’re here.” Jewel said happily.

“Jasmine told me that you have memory loss. How much do you remember about me? About us?” Steve asked gently.

“Not a whole lot. I’m sorry. I trying but I can’t remember.” Jewel said as she started to cry.

Steve went over to the bed, put the flowers on the bedside table and hugged her.

“It’s okay. When you get out, we’ll start all over from square one. We’ll go to all of your favorite places, order all your favorite foods and I’ll even sit thru all those romantic movies you dragged me to again.” he said with a grin. Instead of making her happy, Jewel started crying harder.

“But I don’t remember where we have been or what movies we’ve seen together. I know you and I are getting married. But I don’t remember when or where the wedding is or how you proposed!” Jewel sobbed into Steve’s chest.

“Sh Sh don’t cry Ma Belle Bijou.”

“You just called me ‘My beautiful Jewel’! I speak French?” Jewel asked surprised as she looked him in the eyes.

Jasmine said, “Yes. You, me and Samantha all took French together.”

“That’s my nickname for you.” Steve grinned.

“What was mine for you?” Jewel inquired.

“Mon trésor.” Steve said and Jasmine caught the irony behind the term of endearment. It translated to ‘my treasure’.

Steve released Jewel and got down on one knee. He then took one of Jewel’s hands in his.

“Until you get your memory back, Julie ‘Jewel’ Ward, Ma Belle Bijou, will you agree to keep on being my fiancee?”

“Yes!” Jewel cried as she hugged him.

“So start asking me anything and see if the answer jogs anything in your brain.”

For the next seven hours Jewel questioned Steve about everything they had done together for the last year and a half. Since Jasmine was out of the country for most of that time, she was hearing it for the first time as was the new Jewel. She was amazed at how romantic Steve was and how manipulative Jewel had been.

She heard how their first date “happened”. Jewel had turned up at the park where Steve and his friends played softball to meet a friend that never showed. She had an extra ticket to go see Ozzfest the next day and since her “friend” didn’t show or call, would Steve accompany her. Jasmine knew Jewel hated that type of music, but Steve loved it.

On their second date, Steve bought her roses in a club and then bought the rest of them and asked the flower girl to hand them out to all the girls who looked sad with the message that someone thinks they’re special but to not let them know it was him. He also rode the Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier with her even though Jasmine knew he was scared of that type of ride. He did it because Jewel asked him.

It was little and big things that made Jasmine wonder how badly Jewel took Derek’s betrayal to heart to not care about hurting Steve and how badly Jasmine herself must have been to have Jewel use Jasmine’s former life plan as a blue print.

“If I can change, so can Jewel.” Jasmine thought with hope while looking at Jewel’s face. She then looked at her watch and saw that it was getting late.

“I don’t mean to interrupt, but I need to hook up with Samantha. I’ll stop by your place Jewel and pick up your mail and a fresh set of clothes and new underwear. Steve just make sure you use premium in my car. I’ll stop back tomorrow when I get a chance. I think you two need some alone time right now.” Jasmine told the couple with a smile.

“Jasmine, thank you.” Jewel said and Steve nodded in agreement.

“Anything to keep you two a happy couple.” Jasmine said as she left the room.

Jasmine was approaching Jewel’s apartment building in a taxi when she saw Cassie already standing outside waiting for her. She tipped the cab driver as she got out.

“Been waiting long?”

“Only five minutes.” Cassie said with a tinge of melancholy.

“What’s wrong?” Jasmine asked with concern as they went into the building.

Cassie told her on the elevator ride up about Selina being out of town for the next three months except for a day here and there.

“What about your anniversary?”

“We’ll celebrate it when we can. But I made sure last night that she would be heading home every free day she had.” Cassie said with a twinkle in her eye.

“Before I tell you what I learned today, can I ask you a personal question?” Jasmine asked as they were standing outside Jewel’s apartment

“Sure. What’s bothering you?”

“How long did it take for you to forgive your Mother?”

“Months. However there is still a small part of me that still hasn’t forgiven her. What brings this up?” Cassie asked. Jasmine explained everything that her Dad told her about her Mother leaving. She then opened the door and they both walked in

Cassie smiled reassuringly. “Remember, you did nothing wrong. I’m glad that your Dad and Samantha are still there for you. If it wasn’t for Barry, I don’t know what would have happened to me. Don’t worry. It sounds corny, but time does heal all wounds.”

“Thanks for the guidance and for helping to save another marriage.” Jasmine told Cassie. When she saw Cassie’s puzzled look, Jasmine explained about what happened with her Aunt and Uncle.

“Maybe you’re right and I should market ‘special’ candy bars to couples in trouble. I’ll call them ‘Cassie’s Canoodlers’.” Cassie said excited. Then after a little bit. “Nah! Too much work and I’m lazy. I’ll just make them for special occasions and friends.” She smiled as she handed Jasmine two more chocolate bars. “Put them away this time.”

“Thanks. We’ve got an hour before the accomplice shows. Any ideas?” Jasmine asked as she stuffed the bars safely into her purse.

“Yeah. Wait here and prepare to be surprised.” Cassie said with a mischievous look on her face as she went into another room and closed the door.

Jasmine looked around at the pictures in the living room. Most were Jewel with Steve, but there was one that caught her eye. She had seen it before but never really thought about it. It was Jewel at a baseball game with a young woman. She looked about two years younger than Jewel with red hair and freckles on her face that made her look adorable. She was the kind of girl that any guy could take home and not have to worry about his mother hating. Seeing her and Jewel together almost looked like the two were out for a day of Sisterly fun.

“Maybe she’s the mystery accomplice.” Jasmine thought. She was so engrossed in staring at the picture shat she didn’t hear the door behind her open.

“What are you doing in my apartment!” Jasmine heard Jewel’s voice demand from behind her. Jasmine jumped and spun around to see an angry looking Jewel staring at her. She started to panic until she realized that “Jewel” was wearing Cassie’s clothes.

“How did you get the voice down so well?” Jasmine asked surprised.

“Part of the spell. Since I have heard her speak before, I can sound like her. I can only project this for two hours though.”

“Well you certainly fooled me, but why?”

“I need for the accomplice to come into the room first so I can entrance her. If she sees and hears Jewel, she’ll probably have her guard down and come in. If she panics and flees before I can entrance her then we will have no way of finding her until we return Jewel’s memory. In the meantime, she could use the tape to get you into trouble.”

“Make sense. Let me fill you in about Jewel and Steve.” Jasmine said and explained what she learned in the hospital. She talked awhile before they heard a key in the door. Cassie shushed Jasmine and started talking.

“So you still think I’m bluffing about me having proof you cheated your senior year. Well here it comes now you stupid bitch.” She sneered as a young woman walked in. Jasmine saw it was the girl from the picture she stared at earlier.

“Jewel what’s with the goth outfit?” the newcomer asked.

“Steve and I are going as vampires for Halloween. I’m still working on my costume. You like?” Cassie asked as she twirled around.

“Add some more eyeliner and blood near the mouth and you’re all set. Okay I’m here. Can I please try one last time to talk you out of this?” She asked as she came further into the apartment.

“You can try, but first hand me the tape.” Cassie ordered gently. As the accomplice came closer, Cassie entranced her.

“Jasmine, I’m sorry for calling you a bitch. Could you please go close the door.” Cassie requested as she altered her disguise spell and began to look and sound like herself. She then grabbed a chair from the small dining room table.

“You don’t need to apologize. I know you were acting.”

“What’s your name?” Cassie asked the enthralled woman.

“Marie Kelly.”

“Marie I want you to sit down in the chair.” Cassie gently ordered and Marie complied. Cassie and Jasmine sat down on the couch facing her.

“Are you Jewel’s Sister?”

“In a manner of speaking, yes.” Marie answered. It confused both Jasmine and Cassie.

“Were you Foster kids in the same house?” Cassie asked.

“No.”

“Are you a member of the same Sorority as Jewel and Jasmine, but from a different school?”

“No.”

“Are you real or half Sisters?” Cassie asked next.

“No, we’re Blood Sisters.” Marie droned.

“Blood Sisters?” Jasmine asked confused.

Cassie turned to Jasmine. “Usually males do it. You cut yourself and mingle your blood with the other person’s to form a loyalty bond that is sometimes stronger than family. It does make you family. It also explains why she would aid Jewel even when she didn’t believe in what Jewel was doing.” Then Cassie turned back to question Marie.

“Why did you and Jewel become Blood Sisters?”

“I was sent to Juvie because my boyfriend stole a car. I didn’t know it was stolen and we went out for a joyride. He was drunk and crashed it. I was knocked unconscious and left in the car while he fled. I was fifteen and sentenced to eighteen months because I refused to give him up and took the whole blame. I was in love but he never called or wrote me.

During my first week in prison, one of the other girl’s started picking on me and wanted me to have sex with her. I refused and she put me in the hospital ward for a week. Jewel was my cell mate and she put the other girl in the hospital ward for a month. It cost Jewel an extra year in prison because of it, but no other girl in the place messed with me.”

“Do you know why she did that for you?”

“When I asked her why, she told me that I reminded her of another girl who couldn’t defend herself against a sexual predator. I told her I owed her my life because of it and wished I could be her Sister. She later used a pair of finger nail clippers another girl had smuggled in to break our skin and mingle our blood together to become Blood Sisters.”

“And that’s why you’re helping her now?”

“Yes.”

“And you’re against what Jewel is doing?”

“Yes. Jasmine and Steve are not the ones who hurt her. There’s no need to hurt them.”

“Was Jewel taking CLEP tests before you were attacked?”

“No. She didn’t get interested in college until she was serving that last extra year.”

“Would you be willing to help us help Jewel be happy without hurting Jasmine and Steve?”

“Yes.”

“Cassie what are you doing?” Jasmine asked as she saw Cassie head for her purse.

“You can leave until I come get you.” Cassie informed Jasmine as she pulled a small silver dagger from her purse.

“I’m about to cast a loyalty spell. Marie’s an innocent so I’m not going to use a compliance spell like I did to you or Lydia. The loyalty spell will make her trust me but not be totally obedient to me. To do this, I need to mingle our blood. Marie is about to become my Blood Sister but with a stronger bond than she has with Jewel.” Cassie said as she prepared to cut open the palm of Marie’s hand.

“Cassie can I ask her a few questions first for me?” Jasmine requested.

“Marie you will truthfully answer any questions Jasmine asks you.” Cassie ordered as she paused with the knife.

“Marie are you married or seeing anyone currently?”

“No.”

“Are you straight?”

“Yes. That’s why I got so revolted in prison when that girl wanted to have sex with me.”

“I’m done.” Jasmine said.

“Okay. Go into the bedroom until I make her my Blood Sister.”

“Correction. Our Blood Sister.” Jasmine said as she held her left palm up.

“Are you sure?” Cassie asked surprised.

“Yes. This is my problem and I want a bigger role in the solution. I have an idea for Marie and it’s going to take the same loyalty to me as she would have to you. So unless you can do that another way.” Jasmine said as she closed her eyes and steeled herself for the pain. She felt Cassie grab her hand and the blade glide across but felt no pain. She thought that Cassie didn’t do it, until she opened her eyes and saw the red river on her palm and a slight throbbing starting.

Cassie then did the same to both of Marie’s palms, before cutting her own. Jasmine saw her wince in pain.

“I cast a spell to defect most of the pain for you, but witches are not allowed to do that on themselves for spells involving blood. That’s why I tend to use my other fluids in spells. But loyalty spells must be done in blood. Grab Marie’s hand with your opened palm and then grab mine with the other. Don’t let go until I tell you.” Cassie ordered. When the circle was complete, Cassie began chanting in a language that sounded melodic to Jasmine.

Jasmine felt her hand begin throbbing more and saw it glowing with a soft golden light. She also saw the other joined hands glowing including hers and Cassie’s joined hands. Then she felt a sense of euphoria come over her. It lasted a while before Cassie stopped chanting and the glow disappeared.

“You can let go now.” Cassie told her with a smile.

Jasmine let go and was surprised to still see open wounds but no blood. She turned quizzically to Cassie. Somehow seeing Cassie felt different. It was like how she felt about her cousin, Steve but stronger. Cassie smiled at her confusion and said. “The spell has now also mingled our blood together thru Marie, Sister.”

“We’re now Blood Sisters to each other?! Not just to Marie?!” Jasmine exclaimed.

“We are until the spell is changed. The loyalty bond can be altered or severed anytime. Welcome to the family. But I still get to keep Barry to myself.” Cassie confirmed with a small laugh.

“So I have to obey you?”

“Not if you don’t want to. After all, you’re now my ‘Big’ Sister by five days.” Cassie said with a grin.

“So when are you going to wake our ‘Baby’ Sister up?”

“Jeez! We’re related less than ten minutes and you’re already bossing me around.” Cassie muttered and then both she and Jasmine started laughing. She then began the spell to heal all their wounds. While the healing spell began to run it’s course, she woke Marie up.

“Who are you and where’s Jewel?” Marie asked and then noticed her palms had cuts that were healing rapidly before her eyes. She looked at her hands quizzically and then at the two woman smiling at her. Both held up a palm healing with the same speed. She felt a loyalty to them for a reason she couldn’t put her finger on. A small little piece of her brain screamed that she should be trying to escape, but the rest of her felt safe and secure in their presence

“We’re your new Sisters and we need your help to save Jewel from herself.” Cassie said with an affectionate smile. It made Marie relax.

“I still don’t know who you are but for some reason I trust you. What do you need?” Marie said with a smile.

To Be Continued.