The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 8

“Really, you don’t have to Barry.” Marie protested as he made the suggestion.

“Marie, none of you have eaten since lunch. It’s my treat and it gives me a chance to really talk to you face to face instead of you talking to the back of my head.” Barry said with a smile. They were getting closer to where Marie lived and he was getting hungry. He still had to drop off Jasmine and Cassie. He didn’t want it to be almost midnight before he ate.

“Great. I’m starving and I’m tired of Marie being on my half of the back seat.” Cassie said.

“I wouldn’t be if your butt wasn’t so big!” Marie retorted.

“Will you two stop fighting!” Jasmine scolded both of them.

“I don’t need your help Sis!” Marie snapped at Jasmine.

“Jasmine, this is an A and B conversation between me and Marie. Don’t C your way into it!” Cassie warned.

Barry thought, “Uh-oh. It’s starting.” Then he said out loud, “Marie, I don’t know this area. I trust your judgment. How about you pick the restaurant?”

“Okay.” Marie said relaxing a little. She liked having Barry as a Cousin.

A short while later, Barry eased the car into the restaurant’s parking lot. Marie looked around. “I’ve always wanted to eat here, but could never afford to.” There were a few cars in the lot but no people waiting outside.

“I said it’s my treat. Think of it as a special birthday dinner since I’ve missed your last twenty or so.” Barry said as they all got out of the car.

“That’s right, it’s Barry’s treat. However you can only order off the kid’s menu.” Cassie said with a grin but there also seemed to be a tinge of meanness to it. Cassie suddenly didn’t like the idea that she had to share Barry with her Sisters. He was her and only her Barry.

“Barry!” Marie cried out, for the first time with real tears.

Jasmine saw Marie’s face and venomously ordered, “Cassie! That’s enough for tonight! I don’t want you to do or say anything else nasty to Marie for the rest of the day!” It left Cassie speechless for a moment. Then a weird smile crept across her face as she started to mutter. Barry knew what was going to happen next.

Barry thought, “Three. Two. One. Now.” All of a sudden Jasmine started squirming and dancing while making strange noises and saying, “Cold, it’s so cold!” Then he saw condensation leaking down Jasmine’s leg from under her skirt.

“Cassie unfreeze Jasmine’s underwear.” Barry sighed. “Jasmine I told you your time was coming.”

“How could you?!” Jasmine demanded as she felt the coldness around her womanhood disappear.

“Look Sis! You said to do nothing to the Squirt; you didn’t say anything about you!”

“Do not call me Squirt, Sissy!” Marie shrieked.

“That’s it! Come get some!” Cassie taunted.

Jasmine and Marie were about to go after Cassie. Cassie appeared poised to cast another spell. Barry decided it was time to step in.

“Jasmine, Marie, please calm down. Cassie has always had a problem with authority. If it gets too bad I’ll handle it. Cassie, apologize to both Jasmine and Marie.” Barry requested as he went over and hugged Cassie. It diffused her anger.

“I’m sorry. I don’t even know why I did it Jasmine. I’m so sorry I called you a Squirt Marie.” Cassie said embarrassed as she went over to hug Jasmine, then Marie.

“Intense magically induced sibling rivalry.” Barry said. “Abigail told me this could happen. Hopefully the worst should be over. It should pass in a few hours. You’re feeling it the most Cassie because you cast the spell. As you said earlier, you’re making up for twenty plus years of feelings that shouldn’t exist. Judging by the way all of you were acting, Jasmine and Marie are now affected as well.”

“I’m sorry too Cassie. I shouldn’t have snapped at you.” Jasmine said as an apology.

“I’m sorry as well. I know you meant it to be funny but that last one hurt.” Marie said drying her eyes.

“When I was out in the hall, I heard you tell Lydia it was a loyalty spell you were trying to cast. I called Abigail. She said that since it had been a day since the spell was cast, if all of you started bickering badly in the next few hours it meant one thing.”

“What?” Cassie asked and they all got scared. They had gone from wanting to kill each other to being afraid that they were going to lose each other.

“You can’t break the spell no matter what at this point. You’re now Sisters permanently. Also Jasmine and Marie were probably sensitive to magic. Cassie, because you involved both of them at the same time, and with your strength levels, you awoke their dormant magical abilities and that’s why the spell changed.” Barry answered with a smile.

“What does that mean?” Jasmine asked.

Cassie answered, “It means that on your own your ability to do magic would have never manifested. When all three of us joined together in that spell, I permanently boosted your abilities. You and Marie will be witches when your bodies become more attuned to the forces around them.” Cassie group hugged her Sisters.

“Did she say anything else?” Cassie queried relieved.

“Quote, ‘In all my hundred and twenty plus years on the God’s and Goddess’ planet, Cassandra is the most pig headed person I’ve had the misery to try to teach. I told her about not involving more than one person in a loyalty spell.’ Unquote. Then she said ‘don’t forget to tell Cassie to bring my favorite wine when she comes Saturday’.”

“Sis, is she serious when she said she’s a hundred and twenty?’ Marie asked.

“No Sis. She’s a hundred and forty three. But then again, what woman doesn’t lie about her age when it is over a hundred.” Cassie answered with a grin.

“So are you all ready to go to dinner?” Barry asked.

“You knew something would happen.” Jasmine accused as they walked into the restaurant. “That’s why you stopped and got us out the car.”

“No, I really am hungry. However after I noticed the first smaller fight, I knew that you needed more space. I’ve still got three payments left before the car’s mine. I didn’t want Cassie to destroy it if you three started fighting.” Barry admitted sheepishly.

The restaurant wasn’t crowded and they were quickly seated.

“Decided on the spell you want to learn first?” Cassie asked Jasmine and Marie after they ordered.

“Samantha wants it to be an arousal spell.” Jasmine said blushing.

“Those are easy enough. How about you Marie?”

“I’m still wrapping my mind around the fact that Abigail is a hundred and forty three. Do all witches live that long? Will I?”

“Your choice. You could live past three hundred if you wanted to. But most witches get tired of living long lives unless they can find something or someone to keep firing their passion. Abigail’s passion is mentoring young witches. Otherwise the loss of too many friends and loved ones will start wearing on you and you’ll stop casting the anti aging spells.”

“What about our loved ones?” Jasmine inquired thinking about Samantha.

“If they are willing, you could double or possibly triple their life expectancy. But only for one person.” Cassie confirmed.

“I know you’re immune to Cassie. Will you be also immune to us?” Jasmine questioned Barry.

“Yes. It’s not just family that I’m immune to.”

“What?!” Cassie said. “Abigail told me that you were immune to me because you’re family.”

“And that’s what Abigail wanted you to believe. She didn’t want you casting spells on your Mom. How did you think I got the trust of the occult store owner to hook you up with Abigail?”

“I don’t know.”

“It wasn’t just my winning smile, although it did help. I set off a ward when I walked into the store. Normally, when non magic people enter his store, nothing would happen. Cassie, did you ever notice that light behind the counter that glows pink when you go in?”

“Yes.” Cassie answered slowly.

“That allows him to know true magic users by the pink light. When I walked in, it turned blue. He panicked because he had never seen it change to that color before. He tried to entrance me and was shocked when nothing happened. I explained why I was there and he had me meet with Abigail and a couple of other witches. They all tried some type of spell and failed. I’m something unique. I can’t use magic and magic can’t be used on me.”

“Is that why you let me try to experiment on you?” Cassie asked.

“Only partially. I also did it because I care about you and knew you would never hurt me. Abigail thought if anyone could, you would be the only one that could cast a spell on me. In exchange for her teaching you, I agreed to help her sometimes when witches get unruly. Like a certain someone at this table, whom I won’t name, did during high school.”

“No one ever does anything without a reason.” Jasmine said repeating what Cassie had said to her in their first meeting.

“Exactly.” Barry confirmed.

“So now I know the reason why Abigail agreed to teach me. Why did you agree to be her lackey?”

“I promised your Dad that I would look out for you, protect you and, if possible, make you happy. If that meant occasionally helping Abigail, so be it. I never viewed it as a burden so you shouldn’t either.”

“What’s Abigail’s payment going to be to teach me and Jasmine then?” Marie asked.

“I’ve already agreed to help Abigail again if you were indeed witches.” Barry said.

“I can’t ask you to do that.” Marie said and Jasmine nodded in agreement.

“My choice. Remember, all of us around this table are family.” Barry said with sincerity. It made Marie cry.

“What’s wrong Marie?” Barry asked.

“I’ve known my Sisters a little over a day and you Barry even less. Yet all of you are giving me so much. I don’t deserve it.”

Jasmine patted her hand comfortingly and then said, “Sis, why do you believe that you don’t deserve it? From what you’ve told us, you made only one mistake in your life and that was loving the wrong guy. To be honest, I’ve made a lot mistakes myself. If it wasn’t for meeting Cassie I would still be the heartless bitch that Jewel described to you.”

“How did you two meet? Cassie didn’t tell me.” Marie asked Jasmine.

“Cassie has to tell you. A spell blocks me from telling you the whole story. And Cassie, tell her everything. No secrets between Sisters.” Jasmine said with a smile.

Cassie began to whisper in Marie’s ear about everything that happened that day. Soon, Cassie got to the part about dosing Jasmine with Cassie’s sexual fluids to cast the compliance spell. It was funny to watch Marie’s reaction.

“Eew! Ick! You made our Sister do that?!”

“She wasn’t our Sister at that point. She wasn’t even my friend yet either.”

“Do I have to do that to use magic?” Marie asked warily.

“No. Not all spells need fluids and loyalty spells are done with blood. There are plenty of spells that Abigail can teach you that don’t require you to do that, but they’re a lot less fun.” Cassie said with a grin.

The waitress brought out the food at this point and all conversation was tabled until after the meal.

After the last empty plate was cleared from the table, Barry looked around. “Are you sure you don’t want dessert Marie? I promise Cassie won’t tell them it’s your birthday and have them sing to you.”

“I’m sure. I can’t remember the last time I ate three times in one day. I feel like a pig. Besides, I need to stay thin for my new wardrobe.”

“I know Frank will love you in the blue outfit. It brings out your eyes.” Jasmine said beaming with pride.

“I don’t know.” Marie said shyly as she started blushing.

“Marie, speaking on behalf of the male population, you could be wearing a potato sack and you would still look good.” Barry said with a smile.

“Thank you. But you’re only saying that because you’re my Cousin. In this family, I’m the ugly duckling.”

It infuriated Jasmine that her little Sister couldn’t see how beautiful she was. It seemed every time that Marie started to feel good about herself, she would start sliding back. Jasmine knew Frank was a kind and decent man who treated women with respect. Originally she had only planned for Marie to help convince Jewel that Steve loved her and that she could love again without fear of abandonment. Now Jasmine hoped that Frank could help her little Sister turn from the ugly duckling Marie believed she was into the beautiful swan that her new family knew she was.

“I’ll take care of the check. Here Cassie.” Barry said as he gave her his keys. “I’ll meet you three outside.”

“Marie, what will it take to make you believe you’re beautiful?” Jasmine asked as they were heading outside.

Before she could answer, two young men almost bumped into them.

“Wow!” Exclaimed one a little too loudly. Cassie put her arm out and stopped him from going in.

“Which one of us are you ‘wowing’ about?” Cassie asked.

“Her.” He answered bashfully as he pointed at Marie. Then he ducked under Cassie’s arm and scurried into the restaurant with his friend.

Marie started blushing and looked flattered.

“That was a step in the right direction.” Jasmine thought as she and Cassie started laughing.

It was a fifteen minute drive from the restaurant to Marie’s place. It was a nice looking house in a quiet neighborhood.

“It looks nice. How can you afford it?” Jasmine asked.

“It’s not my house. I live in the converted basement.” Marie said as she led them to the back staircase.

Marie opened the door and led the way inside. She turned on the light. Cassie, Jasmine and Barry saw the small, clean apartment. It had a mismatched chair and couch. The couch was currently opened up for the bed. The kitchen area had no stove but did have a hot plate and a small refrigerator. Against one wall was an old desk with a TV on it. On another wall were two dressers. The kitchen table was a card table with three folding chairs. It depressed Jasmine that her Sister lived like this.

“Where do you want the outfits and computer to go?” Barry asked.

“Here.” Marie answered as she opened a nearly empty closet, “Put the outfits in there. Please put the computer on top of the dresser that has the least amount of clutter.”

“Have you always lived here?” Jasmine asked looking around.

“No, only for the last three months. About a year and a half ago, I lost my job when the company I worked for moved to a different state for tax breaks. The only thing I could find was being a waitress. Jewel was helping me financially until I found out six months ago what she planned to do to Steve. When I didn’t agree with her, she stopped helping me. I think she figured I would come around to her way of thinking if I lost everything like she did when Derek robbed her. I lost most of my possessions until I found this place. I would rather live with less and try to be a good person than take any money with the strings Jewel attached.

It seemed the closer Jewel got to her goal of getting Steve’s money, the less I recognized and liked her. I hope we can bring the real Jewel back. I miss her.” Marie said sadly as she opened one of the dressers.

“Don’t worry. With all of us here and Steve’s love, we should be able to bring her back.” Jasmine told her.

“Here. I agreed to help Jewel and I think this still constitutes help. It is just not the way she planned.” Marie smiled and handed Jasmine a computer back up cassette.

“Now there’s no evidence against you Sis. This is the original.”

“Are you going to be alright here? With my girlfriend going to be gone for the next three months, you could move in with me Sis.” Cassie offered.

“Thanks, but no Sis. There would be no way for me to get to work. The Nelsons, who run the restaurant I work at, were nice enough to hire me when no one else would. Plus they let me eat free on the days I do work. I wouldn’t leave them shorthanded.”

“I wouldn’t expect anything less from you Marie.” Barry said and Marie blushed from the compliment.

“Okay, but see if you can get your schedule changed a little. We need to meet Abigail on Saturday and need to be there before six. Trust me, if you want to learn magic, you don’t want to make her mad.” Cassie said.

“Plus we need to be able to introduce you to Frank soon.” Jasmine chimed in.

“I’ll see what I can do. I have your numbers. Thanks.” Marie said.

“Before we go, here take this.” Jasmine said as she handed Marie two hundred dollars.

“No, it’s too much.” Marie protested.

“Listen Sis. We need to pay you back for copying the backup tape and traveling to Jewel’s place. Also, you still need to get groceries for yourself. Just hold onto the extra money in case we need for you to come visit or an emergency arises.”

“If you put it that way, thank you.” Marie said as she hugged Jasmine and then Cassie. She seemed to hesitate for a second and then hugged Barry as well.

“We need to get her a place closer to us.” Jasmine said as they were heading to drop Cassie off. Both she and Cassie were in the back seat.

“We will, but on her timetable not ours.” Cassie confirmed.

“Our little Sister deserves better.”

“Yes she does, but she’s still her own person. It’s because I didn’t want to change her that I used a loyalty spell. Let her make her own choices. Her personality is why we love her. She is sweet, innocent and loyal in spite of everything.”

“You’re right as usual Sis. How did you get so smart?”

“Cassie was a psych and philosophy major.” Barry informed Jasmine.

“The background check the detective did on you didn’t list you even going to college.” Jasmine inquired.

“That’s because I didn’t graduate. I was an honors student my freshman year. My sophomore year I screwed up. I slept with one of my instructors and she had me expelled when I broke it off. She was twenty six and I was nineteen.”

“And what did you do to her?”

“After she turned her fall grades in, she spent the winter break not on the beaches in Hawaii as she planned but as an animated elf in a department store window. I also left her aroused with no relief the whole time.”

Barry glanced back. “It’s also how her Mom found out that she was a lesbian and a witch.”

“How?” Jasmine asked.

Cassie replied, “The instructor recorded one of our lovemaking sessions. She used pieces of it edited in such a way to make it look like I got her drunk and was obsessed with her. When trying to weigh all the facts, the Dean found out about me being in a clinical trial for bipolar medications years before.”

“Cassie, are you sure you want Jasmine to know?” Barry asked gently.

“No secrets between Sisters.” Cassie said, teary eyed, before continuing.

“I’m bipolar but I can’t control my magic abilities when I am on medications. When they found no traces of medications in my body, the Dean assumed I had a psychotic episode from being off my meds. They didn’t press charges, but I had to leave school and they sealed my records. I also had to take a few pills to prove I would go back on them. But that wasn’t good enough for ‘Professor Bitch’. She sent a copy of us having sex to my Mother. My Mom never asked me my side, she just attacked me. She called me a lesbo skank and complained about how much money she wasted on the medicine I wasn’t taking and college. I lashed out without thinking.

In my anger, I caused her figurine collection to explode. She seemed to love those stupid things more than me and I wanted to hurt her as badly as she hurt me. When I realized what I had done, I told her the truth about being a witch. She threw all my stuff out on the lawn and said I had two hours before she would call the cops. That’s the last time we ever spoke.”

“I’m so sorry for you Sis.” Jasmine said as she hugged her.

“I called Barry and he helped me get my stuff. I moved in with him until I could get back on my feet. That’s why I warned you and Marie about having powers. Luckily you two are getting them later in life than I did. You should be able to handle them better.”

“I think you handle yourself better than I can. Look how you helped Lydia. I would have turned her into a nickel whore. She wouldn’t have become happy like she is now. The same goes for Jewel and even me. You’re willing to dig deep before handing out help or punishment. And from what I’ve seen, even your punishments seem to turn into help. I’m proud you’re my Sister.”

The rest of the ride was quiet. As Barry turned down Cassie’s street, Jasmine spoke again.

“Stay with me tonight Sis.”

“Afraid I’ll do something stupid?”

“No. I’m just putting the offer out there.” Jasmine said with a small smile. “Call me in the morning.”

“Cassie, I’ll talk with you later.” Barry said.

“Thanks Barry. Tell Jasmine anything she wants to know. Good night.” Cassie said as she got out of the car. Jasmine got out with her and hugged her. She then moved to the front seat.

“Don’t worry about her. She’s strong. She’s a regular ‘Molly Brown’.” Barry said with a smile as they drove off.

“Who?” Jasmine asked puzzled.

“She was a survivor of the Titanic. Earned the nickname ‘Unsinkable Molly Brown’. Supposedly never let anything bring her down. You should read her life story. Even when I drove over that day to pick up Cassie and her stuff after her Mom threw her out, she was talking about how she needed to see the real world instead of sitting in a classroom.”

“As long as you’re there for her, I think she can weather anything thrown at her.”

“Which is why I think you and Marie are now her Sisters.”

“Come again?”

“I think, when I told Cassie that I was getting married; on some level she panicked. She was afraid that I wouldn’t be there for her all the time. She also has Selina but Selina won’t commit. She’s asked her to get married but Selina keeps putting her off. Now with Selina accepting assignments like the one she is on now, it brought out a hidden fear in Cassie of being alone. Like I said, she’s strong, but sometimes she’s still the scared little girl who lost her Daddy too early.

I could be wrong, but I think she subconsciously altered the loyalty spell. Now she has more than just me as close family. I hope you don’t mind.”

“No and if you’re right, I am actually flattered that she wanted me as a Sister.”

“Like I told you before; when you sought her out with no ill will, it spoke volumes to her.”

“Ready for some questions?” Jasmine asked.

“Fire away.”

“How exactly are we related and where are the rest of the relatives?” Jasmine asked and shocked herself. Barry gave her a knowing smile.

“My Mom and Cassie’s Dad were Brother and Sister. My folks now live in Arizona and none of the relatives on her Mother’s side will have anything to do with her. The rest of our relatives live in Texas and Alabama. Marie, you and I are all she has here in the Chicago area.”

“What was our, sorry, Cassie’s Dad like and how did he die?”

“Don’t worry, I know what you mean. He was one of the nicest and funniest men you could meet. He always had time for everyone. He taught me how to throw a curve ball. Cassie was his greatest joy. He called her his immortality. Said as long as she was alive, so was he.

He died from leukemia. They couldn’t find a donor match for him. A couple days before he died, he asked me to protect and care for Cassie. I agreed in less than a heartbeat.”

“Wow.” Jasmine said softly. “How do you really view me and Marie?”

“You are as much of a Cousin as Cassie is. I’ve got a feeling that if all three of you didn’t want this to happen on some level, the spell couldn’t have joined you that way. To not accept you or Marie as Cassie’s real Sisters denies the promise I made her Dad. How do you view me?”

“The same as my Cousin Steve.” Jasmine admitted.

“I noticed your body language shift towards me. Although it seems Marie is still having a little problem fully adjusting. Any more questions?”

“What is Abigail like?”

“As a teacher, not many are better in knowledge. However, it’s better to view her as a drill instructor at first until she gets to know you. Harsh but usually fair. Remember, you’ll be learning how to do things that can alter a person or the things around you. She’ll want to make sure that you understand everything and all consequences before she teaches you any spell.

I myself get along with her pretty well, but then again there’s not too much she can do to me. She also knows that if she gets too harsh with any of you three, I’m not above putting her over my knee.” Barry said with a grin.

“You would really do that to a hundred and forty three year old woman?!” Jasmine exclaimed shocked.

“I have once. Chronologically she’s that old. Physically, she’s only about three years older than me. She goes in cycles every time she starts a new identity. She brings herself back to looking twenty and lets herself age for thirty years before she starts over again. She was about twenty one when I met her and she started tutoring Cassie.”

“What did she do to Cassie that caused you to do that?”

“Cassie told her about getting kicked out of school and thrown out of her home. Abigail was mad that Cassie told her Mother that she was a witch. Abigail went to Cassie’s Mom and cast a spell on her making her unable to tell anyone that Cassie was a witch. A few days later, she turned Cassie into her totally obedient servant for a week and then decided to extend it an extra week. I told Abigail that the exploding figurines really weren’t Cassie’s fault. They made her take the bipolar drugs that we both knew would cause Cassie’s control to disappear. Her loss of control is why she had to tell her Mom about being a witch. Abigail was still too mad at Cassie to listen.

I told her to release Cassie now or else. When she said or else what, I put her over my knee and spanked her until she released Cassie. It was surreal in a way, like a scene out of a screwball comedy from the thirties. Afterwards, Abigail agreed that she went too far. It was the only time I questioned her judgment. Cassie doesn’t know that I did that.”

“What does Celeste say about your deal with Abigail?”

“She accepts it. She knows how much Cassie means to me and the promise I made to Cassie’s Dad. But that doesn’t mean that I’m totally off the hook either.”

“What did you have to promise her?” Jasmine asked intrigued.

“I have no input for the wedding or where we honeymoon. I also have to spend all holidays where she wants for the next five years. The same length as my obligation to Abigail”

“Five years?!”

“The same deal I made for Cassie, I had to make for you and Marie.”

“NO! That’s too much.” Jasmine protested.

“My choice. Although I’m not a witch like you, Marie or Cassie, somehow my oath is just as binding. Be careful with verbal agreements from now on. You’ll have to try to honor them, no matter how ridiculous they are.” Barry warned.

“Like the bets between you and Cassie?”

“Exactly. Do you really think she wanted to dress as Supergirl or I wanted to literally ‘choke the chicken’ on Halloween?” Barry asked and Jasmine broke out laughing.

“I’m sorry for laughing. That picture was too funny.”

“Don’t worry. I can now laugh about it as well.”

“I’m glad I’m related to you.” Jasmine said affectionately.

“I am too.”

Barry dropped Jasmine off and headed back to his place. He called ahead to let Celeste know that he was on his way. It was nearly midnight, but Celeste was waiting for him when he opened the door. She was naked on her hands and knees with a single beer can in a six pack yoke hanging from her teeth.

“What if I had been the building super letting you know about a gas leak?” Barry asked with mock anger.

She dropped the beer and sat up on her knees, showing off her sexy body. “He did stop by. Said if I always answer the door the same way, he’ll knock two hundred off the rent. Want to hear what I have to do to knock four hundred off?” Celeste teased.

“You’re not worth that much.” Barry deadpanned. He then had to duck as Celeste sprung up and angrily tried to slap his face. While Celeste was off balance, he pulled her towards him and laid a scorching kiss on her.

“Never sell yourself short. You’re easily worth the whole building and the rest of the block.” He said as he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. The beer was forgotten.

He gently put Celeste on the bed and began to remove his clothes. Celeste grabbed Barry’s cowboy hat from the bed post and put it on his head. Then she hit the play button on the stereo remote. A song from the mid eighties started blaring out of the speakers. Barry had just finished stripping when the refrain “I wanna be a cowboy” was heard. Celeste laughed at Barry’s expression.

Barry smiled and began to kiss Celeste deeply as he gently began to massage her breasts. As she began to lie back onto the bed, Barry enjoyed the sight of how stiff the peaks of Celeste’s chest mountains were. When she was fully reclined, Barry turned his attention to the happy valley between her legs. The next song of Celeste’s special music mix started; a country song about riding cowboys to save horses.

Barry began to tenderly nibble on Celeste’s nether lips until he felt her juices flowing. He then began using his tongue to stimulate her further. Her body began shaking with erotic tremors as the pleasure began to build. Barry was beginning to enter Celeste with his erection when he heard the final song of the mix starting, the theme song from the sequel about the early days of Billy the Kid.

He began slowly thrusting as the song began, increasing speed and intensity as the song built up. Just as the song hit the chorus about being killed in a blaze of glory, Barry shot his own blaze of glory deep into Celeste. Her orgasm hit within seconds of his and Barry held her tenderly until the last aftershock of the orgasm faded from her body.

The dreamy smile from her orgasm was still there on her face ten minutes later when she asked him. “Only the block?”

“The block and the whole city.” He answered with a grin as they continued holding each other until they fell asleep.

Samantha woke up with a slight carnal buzz still lingering from last night. She rolled over and found Jasmine sitting in a chair with her sketch pad working on a drawing of her.

“Jas, Honey a nude sketch means the model is nude, not the artist.” Samantha informed her with a grin.

Jasmine finished the drawing, put down the pad and launched herself at Samantha. She landed in the bed next to her and rolled over on top of her while kissing her.

“Yeah Sammie but then that wouldn’t have been as much fun.” She said with a smile and kissed her again.

“So it’s true. You are a witch?” Samantha asked with a grin.

“Yes and once I become attuned to the forces around me I can cast spells. I meet my and Marie’s magic teacher on Saturday.”

“I still can’t believe Cassie’s Cousin is willing to do what he is doing for you two.” Samantha said bewildered.

“Sammie, when I introduce you to him, you will. And he’s my Cousin too.”

“It’s still going to take me some time getting used to the fact that you have Sisters.”

“I know rationally, I’ve known them less than two weeks but it feels to me that we’ve always been a family.”

“If it makes you happy, then I’m happy Jas. So what does your little Sister look like?”

“Wait here Sammie.” Jasmine said as she gave Samantha a quick peck and climbed out of bed. She came back with her phone and brought up a picture of Marie in a green dress.

“She’s adorable. Frank will love her.”

“I hope so. She deserves the best.”

“And Lydia actually gave her the dresses without having her sentence reduced?”

“Yes, I think you’ll like the new Lydia. She’s even asked us to her birthday party in December.” Jasmine confirmed.

“Then you’re right. I don’t need to know what she said. I had to take a personal day today, instead of a sick day since I used all mine up for the year when you professed your love to me. Not that I’m complaining about that three day lovefest. We’ve got the whole day to ourselves. Do we flip to see who gets the chocolate bar?”

“I’ll eat it.” Jasmine offered.

“What do you want Jas?” Samantha asked suspiciously.

“I want us to move in with my Dad for the next month or two.”

“Why?”

“I’m going to need my car. There’s no way I’m parking it on the street and all the nearby parking garages have waiting lists for monthly tenants. I will tell my Daddy that I took him up on his offer because my Mom moved out and I’m worried about him. I’ll drive you to the train station every day.

I know I’m asking a lot of you right now and I will make it up to you. Please.” Jasmine pleaded.

“Four arousal spells and the position on page fifty three twice in the next two weeks.” Samantha demanded with a grin.

“One arousal spell and the positions on page forty seven and fifty two once each.” Jasmine countered.

Samantha was going to make a counter offer when Jasmine’s phone rang. It was a ring tone Samantha had never heard before.

“Hey Sis. ... Slow down Marie. What’s wrong?! ... Okay I’ll get Cassie and we’ll come right away. Please calm down. I’ll be there soon.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Something happened to my little Sister and she says that she needs Cassie. I can’t get anything coherent out her.”

“Get dressed and we’ll go see what’s wrong. It’s time I meet my future Sister-In-Law face to face.”

To Be Continued.