The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Know What You’ve Been Doing

The mutant slave Juni searched frantically through the bedroom that she shared with Emperor Nero. She was looking for her diary (which would later be read thousands of years later by Jenny Nguyen and Katie Thuy.)

“Where is it?", she exclaimed frantically, “I can’t find it! It has to be in this room somewhere!”

The slave continued searching and panicking. After a fruitless search, the mutant broke down and cried. That diary was everything to her. It contained sexually explicit details about her relationship with Nero, and the last thing she wanted was for it to fall into the wrong hands.

* * *

Over the next few days, Juni had managed to calm down, still clinging to the hope that her diary would turn up. She tried to lessen the nightmarish thoughts in her head that someone had read it. Unfortunately, her fears would soon be comfirmed.

One evening, Juni was in Nero’s room with the door open when she heard a female voice:

“I understand that you’ve been having intimate relations with my son.”

The mutant turned to see where the voice was coming from and saw Nero’s mother standing in the doorway. Juni recognized her, said “Mistress Agrippina” and then became silent.

“Speak slave,” Agrippina said.

“Mistress Agrippina, how did you learn of my intimate relations with the emperor?,” Juni asked-trying to be polite.

“Through this,” she said and held up the slave’s diary.

“My diary! Please, return it to me! I beg you!”

“Not yet slave,” Agrippina said, “and from now on, you will address me only as Mistress. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Juni said.

“Yes what?", Agrippina asked.

“Yes mistress.”

Nero’s mother opened the diary again and read a page of it. What interested her were accounts of the emperor hypnotizing the mutant before having sex with her.

The 49-year-old Agrippina said nothing but looked at Juni lustfully. The slave had a frightened look in her eyes, and it was as if she were a deer caught in the headlights. Agrippina saw this, was delighted, and thought of ways that she could manipulate the beautiful mutant whom she considered a dimwit. Juni, on the other hand, wanted to hide in shame.

“Mistress,” she said, “at the risk of sounding insolent, I must tell you that this is a private quarter and...”

“I go where I wish, slave, and I take what I wish. In this case, it’s your diary.”

“But mistress, that was hidden.”

“Enough Juni,” Agrippina exclaimed.

The mutant only cowered in shame, pleasing Nero’s mother. She approached Juni and said, “You know, my son doesn’t have to know about this diary. It could be our little secret.”

“Thank you mistress!", the mutant happily exclaimed.

“I will keep this between us if you perform some favors for me,” Agrippina said.

“What sort of favors, mistress?", Juni asked.

“Sexual favors. I would like us to do some of the things you’ve described in this diary.”

Juni was shocked and said, “But mistress, those are private moments between Nero and myself, plus I do not have intimate relationships with women.”

Agrippina was amused and said, “Then my son will know of this diary.”

The mutant became frightened and said, “Mistress, please don’t show him that because Master has a terrible temper. I will do what you wish.”

Agrippina smiled and said, “That’s very wise, Juni. You and Nero will make excellent sexual subjects.”

“I’m sorry, mistress. I don’t understand.”

“In addition to being my son, Nero is also my lover. I’ve seduced him many times, and now I will seduce the both of you. First, you will watch me make love to my son after I hypnotize him, and then I will take you into a private room and make love to you after I hypnotize you.”

“Yes mistress,” Juni said softly.

“Very well then. Here’s your diary,” Agrippina said, “and by the way, don’t mention any of this to Nero.”

“I won’t mistress,” the mutant said, taking back the book. After Agrippina left, she quickly put it under her pillow-ashamed to even look at it.

* * *

The next evening, Nero and his mother were having dinner and Agrippina said, “I met your slave girl Juni today. She’s such a young, beautiful creature.”

“Yes, she is mother.”

“How did you encounter her?", Agrippina asked.

“Juni was captured a year ago in the wilderness by Roman soldiers and brought to me. She’s a mutant.”

“A mutant? Interesting. How old is she?”

“She is 27 years of age, mother.”

“I see,” Agrippina said. Of course, she didn’t need to know more than that. Juni’s diary explained it all. However, now that she knew, Nero’s mother secretly thrilled about not only having Juni watch her and Nero, but also that she was going to make love to a mutant.

She couldn’t wait.

* * *

A few nights later, Agrippina started putting her plans in motion. First, in a private room she hypnotized Nero into letting Juni watch the sex act, then while the emperor was still under, she went to his bedroom where the slave was and told her to come and watch them. When the mutant went into the other room, Agrippina undressed, commanded Nero to do the same (which he did) and made love to her son as the slave watched. When the sex was finished, Nero’s mother commanded him to get dressed and after he did, she got dressed as well. Then she told him, “When I count to three, you will awaken and remember nothing. One. Two. Three.”

The emperor woke up and Agrippina said, “Well, that certainly was satisfying. Unfortunately, I must leave you now, my son. Juni and I have much to attend to.”

“Okay, goodbye to both of you,” Nero said.

“Goodbye,” Agrippina said.

* * *

The two women went into a room where they couldn’t be heard, and Nero’s mother proceeded with the hypnotic induction. Taking off her necklace, she began to swing it back and forth in front of the mutant’s eyes:

“Look at the necklace...look at the necklace...how it swings back and forth...and relax. You’re getting more relaxed and tired...ever more tired...you keep looking at the necklace...how it swings back and forth. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t look away.”

Her eyes followed the necklace and Agrippina continued, “You’re getting more tired. You’re getting even more tired and sleepy...always tired and sleepy. Look only at the necklace...listen only to my voice. You would like to sleep...sinking into a deep sleep. Don’t fight against it. Just look at the necklace...see how it swings back and forth...you’re getting more tired and sleepy...you would like to sleep. Don’t stay awake...close your eyes and sink completely under my control. You are so tired and sleepy...soon you will sink into a deep, hypnotic sleep...very deep and so relaxing...you sink ever deeper into this deep, hypnotic sleep. Close your eyes...sink into this deep, hypnotic sleep...this deep sleep...good deep sleep...you are so tired and sleepy. You hear only my voice...you will obey me completely. You must sleep for me.”

The mutant could barely keep her eyes open and Agrippina knew that she was almost hers. She stopped swinging the necklace and said, “Close your eyes now, slave.”

Juni closed her eyes and Agrippina said, “You are finally in a deep, hypnotic sleep. You are completely under my control.”

“Yes mistress,” the mutant said.

“Open your eyes but remain asleep.”

The mutant did as she was told and Nero’s mother undressed and did the same to Juni.

Afterwards, Agrippina kissed the mutant passionately and she responded with equal passion. They embraced and then Agrippina caressed her breasts. She felt her warm touch, and Nero’s mother stroked her skin. Agrippina then sucked her nipples and the mutant moaned softly in pleasure. They shared another passionate kiss, with their tongues touching each other, and the slave had her arms around Agrippina’s neck. Nero’s mother kissed her breasts again; they were soft and the nipples were sensitive when she stroked them with her tongue, causing Juni to moan again. Their bodies moved against each other while Juni stroked Agrippina’s breasts and she stroked Juni’s limbs. Nero’s mother softly whispered, “I want you to touch my limb. Kiss me while you touch me with your warm hand.”

And so she did. The mutant kissed her lips and touched her with her warm hands. A surge went through Agrippina’s body and she moaned. Her limb was hard and strong now and she held Juni with her legs while she licked her nipples. The mutant moaned and Agrippina pushed her warm body with her limb. The moans were getting stronger and stronger and Juni nearly screamed out, but Agrippina quieted her lips with a kiss. Nero’s mother pushed her stronger and the slave continued moaning while she did that. Agrippina licked her nipples again and Juni moaned and as she went on pushing her, the mutant held her with her legs. While their bodies sweated and shook, Juni was building towards and orgasm. Another push brought the mutant to it while she was moaning loudly. The orgasm was almost there, and she could taste Agrippina’s juices. Nero’s mother stimulated her with her finger and the slave had a great orgasm while moaning.

After the sex, they fell into a long, deep sleep.

* * *

The next morning, Agrippina hypnotized Juni again, saying, “When I count to three, you wake up and will remember nothing.”

“I will remember nothing,” Juni repeated.

“Very good,” Nero’s mother said, “One. Two. Three.”

The mutant woke up and Agrippina said, “Well Juni, it was very nice meeting you but now I must be going. I hope that my son continues to treat you well.”

“Thank you mistress.”

“Please, call me Agrippina,” she said-and smiled,” ‘Mistress’ is so formal.”