The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Love Sucking Cock

Chapter 3: Doctor Loves Sucking Cock

It was two months before something out of the ordinary happened.

Of course, Harry had to redefine his definition of “ordinary”. At the start of the school year, he would never have believed that “ordinary” included “watching the school’s hottest teacher going down on his girlfriend, before the teacher turned her attention to him…while his girlfriend watched”.

But people adapt, and after eight weeks, Harry had grown strangely accustomed to getting oral sex from Mrs Jenkins three times a week.

Sometimes Claire would watch him cum into his teacher’s mouth before she had Mrs Jenkins go down on her, sometimes she’d cum, bucking against the young teacher’s face, and then just slowly play with herself as she watched Harry do the same.

Outside of the classroom, Claire never talked about it, and Harry never brought it up. The only change in their relationship was that they no longer made out with quite the same fervency as they had before.

They both still enjoyed their necking sessions, but it didn’t have the same passion, the same urgency.

Their sexual needs were being taken care of elsewhere.

Three times a week, Harry’s teacher would happily go down on him, either before or after doing the same to his girlfriend. He even started jerking off less, saving his orgasms for his teacher’s ruby-red lips.

Once a week, he and Claire would grab dinner, see a movie, make out for a few minutes, and then he’d drop her back to her Mom’s house.

It was a Saturday morning when he got a phone call from his girlfriend.

“Claire?” he said, confused. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” she said breathlessly. “Can you come meet me?”

“Of course. Are you okay?”

Claire laughed.

“I already said I was, doofus. I’m at the doctor’s office. Dr Hanabi, 221 Bauza St. Can you come meet me here?”

“Uh, yeah. Are you…”

“I’m fine. Hurry!”

* * *

When Harry entered the doctor’s office, he was surprised to see his girlfriend sitting in the waiting room, her leg bouncing with nervous energy. Her face lit up as she saw him.

“Harry!”

“Claire, what’s wrong? Are you sick?”

She laughed again, her entire face glowing as she did.

“I promise, everything’s great. I have a surprise for you.”

Harry’s brows furrowed as Claire led him to Dr Hanabi. She was an attractive Asian woman who looked like she was in her early thirties.

“Claire?” she said, a slight lilt to her voice. Harry couldn’t place the accent. “You were just in a few days ago.”

“Yes ma’am,” Claire said, her smile audible. “I just couldn’t wait to see you again.”

“That’s very sweet, but you only really need a checkup every six months or so. And like I said then, you’re perfectly healthy. Unless there’s something…”

She trailed off, apparently noticing Harry standing awkwardly in the doorway for the first time.

“I’m sorry, I don’t believe we’ve met.”

“This is Harry,” Claire said, pulling him into the room and closing the door behind him. “My boyfriend.”

“Ah ha,” Dr Hanabi said knowingly. “If you want to talk about protection, I’m happy to help. Are you two using condoms?”

“Not yet,” Claire said dismissively, and Harry’s eyes widened at her use of the word ‘yet’. “That’s not what I want to talk about though.”

“What is it?” Dr Hanabi said, her dark eyes staring directly into Claire’s. “It’s a very busy day, Claire, and I can’t…”

“It’s about what we discussed the other day,” Claire said, cutting the young doctor off.

“Oh?”

“Yes,” Claire said, turning to Harry with a smile. “Do you remember?

“You were telling me how much you love sucking cock.”

* * *

As Harry came into the strange doctor’s mouth, he couldn’t look away from Claire. She was sitting on the examination table, leaning forward, her cheeks red with excitement, her eyes firmly focused on Dr Hanabi’s busy mouth.

She’d never looked so beautiful.

“Thank you for that,” Dr Hanabi said, her accent slightly heightened. “I’m always so busy, I forget to take time out for myself…and I do love sucking cock.”

“That’s, uh, fine…” Harry stammered in response, suddenly realizing that it was the first thing he’d said since entering the doctor’s office.

Just like Mrs Jenkins, the moment Claire had said that magical phrase, Dr Hanabi’s entire demeanor had changed, and she was on her knees within seconds.

“Dr Hanabi,” Claire said sweetly. “I have another question for you.”

“Of course, Claire,” the doctor said, her professional manner immediately back.

Harry couldn’t help but smile. He knew what was coming next.

“I was just wondering…how do you feel about sucking clit?”

“I love it,” Dr Hanabi said without hesitation, and before long Harry found himself getting hard again as he watched his young girlfriend spasm in orgasm.

As they walked out of the doctor’s office, Harry reached over and grabbed Claire’s hand.

“That was fun,” she said, with a spacey look in her eyes. He was starting to recognize that she always looked slightly dazed after she came.

“Yeah,” he said, and neither of them brought it up again.

* * *

Harry was lowering his pants for Mrs Jenkins’ enthused mouth when Claire threw him another curveball.

“Mrs Jenkins,” she said softly.

“Mmm?” the teacher replied.

“I have a question for you.”

“Can it wait? I was about to suck your boyfriend’s cock.”

She sighed, and a wistful look passed across her face.

“I do love sucking cock.”

“Well, I was just wondering…wouldn’t you enjoy sucking Harry’s cock more if you weren’t wearing so many clothes?”

“What do you mean?”

Mrs Jenkins’ eyes narrowed, the same way they did when she thought one of her students was getting fresh.

“I mean, you love sucking cock, right?”

“Of course. It goes without saying.”

Harry very much enjoyed it when she did say it, though, and he was starting to suspect that Claire did too.

“So maybe you’d love it more if you weren’t wearing so many layers.”

“Listen to me, Ms…”

Mrs Jenkins paused, and Harry realized that she still hadn’t learned Claire’s name. She’d gotten her off more than two dozen times, and she still didn’t know Claire’s surname.

“…Listen to me, miss,” she corrected, and Harry wondered if she even knew Claire’s first name. “I am your teacher, and I will be treated with respect. I dress in a manner that’s appropriate for work, and I will not have you question what I choose to wear. Do you understand?’

“Yes Mrs Jenkins,” Claire replied, contorting her face into a decent imitation of contriteness. Harry could tell that the irony of her teacher demanding respect while kneeling in front of a student was not lost on his girlfriend.

“Of course…I am having some trouble getting hard,” Harry said, surprising even himself with his boldness. He saw Claire’s eyes light up at the same time as his teacher’s face fell.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, I’m not sure if you’ll be able to suck my cock, miss.”

“Oh.”

The disappointment in Mrs Jenkins’ voice was palpable.

“Maybe…maybe if you were topless, I’d get hard enough for you to suck my cock.”

He paused.

“You know. If you wanted to.”

“Of course I do,” Mrs Jenkins said, her voice warm and hungry. “I love sucking cock.”

Without even pausing to think, Mrs Jenkins began stripping. She unbuttoned her austere jacket and tossed it aside, her floral shirt soon joining it. Harry wasn’t sure what surprised him more; his idea working, or the fact that Mrs Jenkins wore a bright red bra underneath her work clothes, barely containing the huge tits he’d long suspected she was hiding.

When she’d shucked her entire top layer, she turned to him, a needy look in her eyes.

“Shall we?”

“Of course,” Harry stammered, harder than he could ever remember being.

As Mrs Jenkins moved her mouth over the head of his cock, he could hear Claire letting out an soft moan.

* * *

The third surprise of the week came on date night, and—just like the second—it came from Harry.

“How did you know?” he asked, unexpectedly breaking the unspoken agreement that he’d made with Claire.

She stared down at the last inch of hot dog that she’d moved to his plate.

“That you wanted the rest of my hot dog? Dude, you finish it off every week.”

“No, about Dr Hanabi. How did you know? Did you find a note?”

Claire scrunched up her nose.

“A note?”

“Yeah. Remember? I told you that I found a note, about Mrs Jenkins.”

“Oh no, no. Nothing like that. I just…asked her.”

Harry stared at his girlfriend for almost a minute. She just stared back at him calmly.

“You asked her.”

“I asked her.”

“Just…out of nowhere.”

“Yup.”

“You just happened to find someone else who…who was like Mrs Jenkins, just by asking.”

“Yeah.”

It quickly became clear to Harry that his girlfriend wasn’t lying, and he sat back in his car’s seat.

“Wow. What are the odds?”

“Well, pretty good.”

“What? Why?”

“I mean, I’ve been asking everyone.”

“What??”

“Yeah. I mean, I figured that it couldn’t just be Mrs Jenkins, right? So I started asking everyone. Girls in my grade, some of the moms I babysit for, anyone who I talk to regularly.”

“What?? Claire, you can’t just…what do they say?”

A hint of mischief darted across Claire’s face.

“I act very innocent when I ask. And normally I’ll ask a few other things first. Y’know, lead into it.”

“Yeah, but…but…”

“And so yeah, they’ll generally answer pretty honestly. Except the post-lady. She wasn’t really into it.”

“Wow.”

“I almost asked my mom, but I didn’t want to risk her sitting down and giving me the talk, y’know?”

Wow.”

“And then when I asked Dr Hanabi…well, you saw how she reacted.”

Harry took a deep breath.

“…wow.”

There was a brief silence, as Harry processed what his girlfriend was telling him.

“Did you ask her if she…if she sucked clit, as well?”

“Nope! I didn’t want to do it without you there.”

“Oh.”

“I’ll let you know if I find anyone else.”

“Uh, thanks. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.”

* * *

“Use your hands more,” Claire whispered.

Mrs Jenkins just furrowed her eyebrows in response.

“It looks like he’s getting soft,” Claire added, and Mrs Jenkins immediately obeyed.

“Make more noise. Yes. That’s good. Now let him grab your nipple. He’ll definitely stay hard if you let him play with your boobs.”

As Mrs Jenkins continued to suck, she thrust her chest forward, into Harry’s nervous hands.

“Now move one hand between your legs, and start playing with yourself. He won’t get soft if he can tell that you’re enjoying yourself. Yes, under your pants. Just like that.”

Mrs Jenkins’ eyes fluttered slightly as she followed the teenage girl’s instructions.

“You want him to cum in your mouth, don’t you?”

Claire’s whispers were getting slightly louder, and Harry felt a fleck of her spittle land on the side of her face as she fervently gave his bitchy teacher commands.

“Mmm-mmm.”

“You love sucking cock, don’t you?”

“Mmmm…”

“Well, if you really want him to cum, you should cum yourself.”

Mrs Jenkins just moaned throatily in response.

“Cum while you have his cock in his mouth, and he’ll cum.”

Harry could feel the vibrations of Mrs Jenkin’s moan. Combined with the look on her face and the passion behind Claire’s commands, it was enough to set him off, and he almost immediately unloaded down his teacher’s throat.

“How was that?” he asked nervously, and was relieved when Mrs Jenkins gave him a blurry smile in response.

“It was marvellous, she said. “I really love…—“

“I don’t know if I can keep doing this,” he said, cutting her off. It was a struggle not to laugh at the near-identical looks of disappointment that Claire and Mrs Jenkins gave him in response.

“Why not?” his teacher responded, a note of worry in her voice that he’d never heard before.

“It’s the way you dress,” he said, trailing off at the flash of anger that passed across her face.

“Mr Campbell, how I dress is no concern of yours. Our relationship is purely educational, and it is totally inappropriate for you to comment on my choice of clothing.”

Harry looked down at the floor, his face bright red. He couldn’t bring himself to point out that Mrs Jenkin’s tits were on display, or that a small line of his cum was dribbling down the side of her face even as she berated him.

Fortunately, he wasn’t the only one there.

“Do you like sucking cock, Mrs Jenkins?”

“I do,” the teacher smiled, no trace of the indignation that had just seconds been pouring out of her.

“Do you like sucking Harry’s cock?” Claire continued.

“Of course I do. Don’t you?”

“Can you suck his cock when he’s not hard?” Claire asked, ignoring her teacher’s question.

“No…”

“Well, if you started wearing skirts, he’d be more likely to be hard, wouldn’t he?”

“Skirts? Miss…miss…”

As Mrs Jenkins mentally groped for her female student’s name, Claire took the opportunity to continue.

“If you really love sucking cock, you’ll start wearing skirts.”

“But…but, I…”

“Do you love sucking cock?”

“Yes,” the teacher responded, a wistful look in her eyes.

“If you don’t wear a skirt, you can’t suck Harry’s cock. Do you want that?”

There was the briefest of pauses, but Mrs Jenkins’ response was firm.

“Of course not. I love sucking cock.”