The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The IT girl

tags: fd, hypno, mf, mc

Comments always appreciated —

“Hey Jim, do you have a minute?”

The knock came at 8:23 pm. Jim knew that, because he had been looking at his watch at that exact moment. He had been looking at his watch because while he already knew it was well past the time of day when almost everyone else usually percolated out of the office, some morbidly curious part of him wanted to know exactly how much time he had blown on this dead-end project.

The voice, and the knock at his office door that accompanied it belonged to Anna, the fast-talking, wise-cracking, always-snarky IT girl. He’d once heard someone in the coffee room call her the ‘it’ girl—a joke in poor spirit, mostly because even though she gave every impression of paying no mind to her appearance, Anna was anything but unattractive. The IT techs weren’t bound to the same office dress code, and as a result her mousey frame was usually draped in ironic slogan t-shirts and baggy frayed jeans, topped off with ratty sneakers. It wasn’t like she was ugly—far from it, in fact. But the whole ‘dress like a rebellious teen’ lost most of its charm and all of its stylishness once your age was countable in dozens.

“Jim?” she repeated. “Do you have a minute?”

Jim sighed. Yes, he had a minute—but only because he had been about to leave for the night.

“Sure, I guess I do. What’s up?”

“Well, it’s just...um...It’s kind of...well...”

Anna looked down at the floor and mumbled the words, seeming more than just a little hesitant. She stepped into Jim’s office and closed the door behind her.

“Can I sit down?” she asked.

“Of course,” Jim replied, pulling out the spare visitor chair beside his desk. for her

“Look, so, we kind of know each other, right?” Anna began again. “I mean, not like we’re friends, but you’re one of the handful of people on this floor who aren’t incessantly annoying me with stupid questions, and I really appreciate that. Which is why I’m here.”

“I don’t follow.”

“So, you know one of my jobs in IT is to monitor computer and internet usage for the office.”

“Yeah, I think I remember you mentioning that once. Okay.”

“You also know that the contract you signed when you started working here commits you to a pretty strict acceptable use policy. We tend to overlook some kinds of personal use, but the company higher-ups are really strict about not wanting anything illegal or objectionable on our servers or computers or connections. No illegal music, no movies, no porn.”

“Which of those are you accusing me of?”

Jim’s patience had evaporated. He just wanted her to leave so he could go home.

“Well, I’m not sure that it’s any of them, to be honest. But I did see a pattern in your browser history that was a little strange. And I thought the right thing to do would be to tell you about it first, before it potentially turns into something that would have to be reported to HR.”

“And what would that be?”

“The one thing that keeps showing up in your history, again and again, is hypnosis.”

“Hypnosis?” he asked, frowning. Trying not to redden at all.

“Yeah,” Anna replied, scooting the chair a little closer, leaning in, and lowering her voice as she went on.

“See, at first I just thought it was an idle curiosity. I even went and did some reading about it myself because I was curious. But then I saw that it keeps showing up, again and again and again. So clearly it’s not like just randomly searching something on wikipedia, it’s something more direct.”

Jim swallowed hard as Anna continued.

“And then I thought maybe it’s like a hobby. I thought maybe you’re, like, moonlighting as one of those comedy stage hypnotists or something. But that can’t be it either, because most of what you look at isn’t about how to hypnotize people. No, it’s almost all stuff that’s about being hypnotized, specifically. And then there are the pictures.”

“Pictures?”

“Yes. The image searches. Terms like...” Anna looked down at her tablet, briefly. “Like ‘anna kendrick sexy eyes hypnotic’. And ‘Kristen Stewart eyes’. Lots of different women. But almost always ‘eyes’. Or ‘hypnotic’. Or, more often, both.”

“So...?” Jim replied, unsure what else to say.

“So you know what this looks like? It looks like you spend lots of time every week staring at women’s eyes, and thinking about hypnosis. Sometimes for long stretches of time, like even hours. I can tell that from the timestamps on the server traffic. And then there’s the settings that get stored. You always seem to do these searches in a new private browser window. Your computer may not record the browser history, but it still gets logged by the server that I have to check.”

“I see.”

Taking a deep breath, and avoiding Jim’s gaze, Anna went on.

“So once I noticed that pattern, I kept seeing it more and more. Like, it looks like you do a lot of shopping for pocketwatches—except that your searches never lead to a purchase page, and the timestamps always coincide with other hypnosis-y things, like a tab open with a woman’s eyes, or maybe a search for hypnosis stage shows—but only ones by female hypnotists.”

Jim was avoiding eye contact now too, and merely stared fixedly at the table between them.

“Jim, look at me,” Anna said at last. His gaze slowly turned up to meet hers.

“Jim...is this porn?” she asked.

“No,” he stammered, flushing deeper red now. “Obviously not, I mean—”

Anna cut him off.

“No, sorry, I guess that’s the wrong question. Relax, Jim, you’re not in trouble with the bosses, at least not yet. Clearly, none of what I saw falls into the NSFW category, or you would be having a conversation with HR now instead of me. But what I need to know is, is this like porn in some way? Jim, do you, like, have a thing for being hypnotized?”

“No,” Jim repeated, getting a little more defensive. “Look, I’ve done nothing wrong, right?”

“Nothing major, no. You’re right. But I’m betting you haven’t read the acceptable use policy all the way through. Most people don’t bother, so they never realize when they’re breaking the rules.”

She caressed his arm abruptly. Clearly it was intended as an attempt to be soothing or reassuring, but the awkwardness of its execution undermined any of those effects. The gesture did have the effect of making Jim look at her again, though.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to pry, it’s just that if it turns out to involve a breach of the appropriate use policy, I’ll get in WAY more trouble than you for being complicit. The head of our IT division is a real hard-ass. And I can’t afford to lose this job.”

His scowl softened a little.

“But the reason I ask is...well, back in college I knew this guy. A hypnotist. He was cute, and I wanted to get with him, so I volunteered to let him do his hypnosis thing on me. And after we started hooking up, it became, well, kind of a thing. It turned out to be a thing that he was really really into. Like, he wanted to use hypnosis in the bedroom, if you get what I mean.”

Jim’s eyes widened.

“Yeah. So, that was why I noticed ‘hypnosis’ when it kept coming up in your browser logs. And when I actually went and looked at some of the pictures you had viewed, I started putting two and two together, and couldn’t help wondering if you were like my ex in that way. Wondering if you might be interested in hypnosis for reasons that go deeper than just curiosity. But obviously for that to make sense, you would have to be interested not so much in the idea of taking control of someone else. You would kind of be the reverse of it. Someone who is fascinated, tempted even, by the thought of giving up control. I mean, that’s the only way it would make sense with wanting to get lost staring into woman’s eyes for hours on end. I really wasn’t sure if you were the type.”

Anna’s hand was still resting on Jim’s arm. The effect of that touch had by now shifted completely. Jim felt riveted in place, paralyzed.

“So let me try asking again, Jim. Is this hypnosis stuff kind of like porn, for you? It’s something you like to fantasize about? Something you maybe kind of get off on?“

He nodded slowly.

“I never thought anyone would notice. Or realize.” he said sheepishly.

“Yeah, well, even unlikely things can happen. I never thought I’d meet another guy who had a hypnosis fetish, for instance.”

“True,” Jim sighed. “So, what happens now?”

“To be honest, it seems kind of unfair. You’re really not hurting anyone. For that reason, and because I like you way more than all the other jerks on this floor, I’m going to do what I can to help make this go away. As long as you’ll do a favor for me in return.”

“Thank you.” The gratitude was clear in his voice and his eyes alike. “Of course I will.”

“So, on Monday, because you tripped the personal content flag, I’m going to have to do a search on your computer. The one thing more awkward than talking to you about this would be having to report it, and get you in trouble for it. So, is there anything to find that might be construed as porn? I mean, by someone who didn’t happen to guess your particular, um, preferences, like I did?”

“Uh...Yeah,” Jim nodded reluctantly.

“Is it stuff you downloaded here?” Anna probed, eyebrows furrowing.

“No!” Jim replied, entirely too quickly. “I didn’t download it. It’s...um...a thing I wrote.”

“Oh, so you like to write, huh?” Anna suppressed a smile, or a blush—or something in between. “Sorry, I shouldn’t tease, this is probably embarrassing enough for you already, and I don’t mean to scoff at your personal projects outside of work.”

Anna shifted in her chair, fishing around in the pockets of her jeans. She produced a keychain with a handful of USB drives on it, and slid one across the desk.

“You can back it up onto if you want to, but I need you to delete it from the office machine. Like, right now.“

“Yeah. Um. Okay.”

Jim hastened to comply, inserting the drive it into the machine. Anna kept probing him with ever deeper questions in a hushed voice as he started copying files, curiosity getting the better of politeness.

“Hey, when you do this kind of—uh—daydreaming, do you ever go into a trance by accident?”

“No,” he replied abruptly. “Okay, well, yeah. But, like, only ever a waking trance.”

“That makes sense,” Anna said, nodding. “I can see how you wouldn’t want to close your eyes and make it obvious to anyone who might drop in. But if you’re staring into a woman’s hypnotic eyes, and thinking really intently about getting hypnotized, it must be kind hard not to slide into a little bit of a trance.”

“Do you ever get hard when you do it?” she asked a moment later.

“Yeah,” Jim replied.

“Do you ever...touch yourself?”

“I’d really rather not say...”

“Do you ever come?”

“No.” Jim reddened even more. Anna was surprised that was even possible. “I just kind of go to just the edge. I feel like doing that would be way over the line.”

“Yeah, I guess maybe it would be,” Anna mused.

She held off on any further questions. Jim finished copying and deleting a moment later. He swivelled the chair back around and looked at her awkwardly.

“Done.”

“And you did a secure delete, right?” Anna asked, one eyebrow cocked.

“Of course.”

“Good.”

She smiled. It was a familiar smile to Jim—her normal business-like one, the kind she always flashed after solving an IT problem. Only maybe a little more self-satisfied than usual, he thought. But with a sigh, he shrugged the thought aside, and wiped his tired eyes. He was lucky that she liked him.

“Thanks, Anna. I really owe you one. What was that favor you wanted me to do for you?”

Jim sounded more than a little like he was trying to change the subject to anything other than what it had been before.

“I’m glad you asked,” Anna replied. “Next time you go shopping for pocketwatches, buy me one.”

“Seriously?!” His eyebrows nearly jumped off his face.

“Yeah,” she answered softly. “Mine is getting old and it’s all scuffed up — look.”

Anna pulled her long, straight, hair aside, reached back, and removed her necklace. Jim hadn’t seen her wearing it before, he was sure of that. He definitely would have remembered seeing it—because at the end of a simple metal chain hung a pewter-silver pocketwatch with a glass cover. Where before he had been awkwardly staring at his desk, now his eyes were wide, and fixed on her, as his jaw genuinely dropped.

“It used to be so shiny. When I first got it, would gleam where it caught the light. But I’ve had it for years, and now it’s got so many little scuffs and scratches that it’s so hard to polish it to that point. And honestly, what’s the point of having a watch like this if it doesn’t gleam a little when you take it out? If it doesn’t attract your attention, what’s the point of having it? I dunno though...maybe you disagree? Maybe for you, it can capture your attention perfectly well without being so shiny. Maybe it doesn’t need to be polished for your eyes to want to focus on it, and linger there as long as they can.”

Jim stifled a gasp and tensed in his chair as it clicked in his mind what was happening. He genuinely couldn’t believe it. Anna’s lips drew back in a devious smile.

“I know, this is about the last thing you expected to happen. Or is it? A minute ago, you looked like this whole conversation has been so weird for you that you would love to just forget it ever even happened. Well, maybe I can help make that happen for you. If you watch the watch, that is. But somehow I think you like the idea of doing that, that you’ll do it even without having to be told. Especially if I start to swing it, slowly, like this.”

Anna’s wrist moved, and the watch hanging from her fingers obediently followed. As she moved her hand back, it swayed the other direction.

“Y’know, you’re a pretty forgetful person sometimes, Jim. So it kind of makes sense that it would be really easy for you to find yourself getting even more forgetful if you’re given a hypnotic suggestion to do so. And I’m going to give you a suggestion to make it really easy to forget things. Or maybe I just did. Maybe I already suggested it to you, and your mind just took it in so eagerly and so willingly that you forgot that you even received it.”

Back and forth, the watch continued to swing. Jim grew first tense, then limp. The two sensations quickly started to blur as his focus became more and more bound up in the swinging watch.

“Maybe I’ve even been plying you with suggestions for a while now, and you’ve just forgotten most of them. Maybe you just lost track of time, and haven’t noticed how long you’ve been sitting here, watching the watch swing back and forth. I know how easy it sometimes is for you to let that happen. Both of those things, are easy for you, in fact: watching the watch go back and forth, and also losing track of other things while you do so. Losing track of time, for instance. Losing track of thoughts, one by one, simply not noticing as each one slips out of your mind. And losing track of the words I’m saying, what each one means, how good each one makes you feel, how strongly they are affecting you.”

Jim’s breath caught in his throat, then eased out in a heady sigh.

“You know, I can still remember how good it felt the last time I was hypnotized, how good it can feel to just stare and let it happen. To go blank. To let go, and let yourself be helpless, to stop resisting, and just surrender to it. To let your attention be so totally captivated by that other person, that your mind just melts and accepts whatever they tell you. And if I didn’t know better, I would guess that that’s how you’re feeling right now. Is it?”

Jim let out a deep breath, with a half-murmured ‘yes’ lost somewhere in the middle.

“That’s right, I know how good it feels to slide down deeper with every swing. I know how nice it is to let yourself slip down into that state where you stop hearing a voice, and start feeling it in your mind, caressing you, enveloping you, so warm and soft and soothing and sexy. If that’s what you want to do right now, you can let it happen. You know you can trust me, I understand what it’s like to want that. So if what you want right now is to let my voice flow into your mind, and flood it with pleasurable thoughts, feelings, sensations, and suggestions, then you can admit that to me, just by nodding your head.”

Jim’s eyes were fluttering a little, lids getting heavy of their own volition even as he continued to watch the watch swing. His chin dropped slowly, dreamily, and then lifted back up, just slightly.

“That’s right, good.” Anna purred. “I’m so glad you can share that wonderful secret with me. And I would like it if we can share some other things too. But before we do, I think it would be nice for you to go a little deeper. Don’t you agree? Let’s find out. I’m going to snap my fingers, and we can just let that be our own private signal that it’s okay for you to drop into a nice deep trance, with only my voice guiding, leading, and controlling your mind. I know how easy it is for you to long for that feeling, and how nice it feels to surrender to it, so just let that happen now.“

Anna snapped her fingers. The sound seemed implausibly loud in the small, almost silent, room. Jim recoiled ever so slightly, and let his eyelids drop the rest of the way down.

“Good, you’re doing so well,” Anna cooed in praise. “Now I’m just going to ask you some simple questions, and you can let the answers just tumble out of your mind without any thought whatsoever. And each time that happens, you can let that feeling of letting it happen take you even deeper. You do want to go deeper, don’t you?“

Jim’s chin met his chest.

“And also, since you’re such a forgetful guy, it’s going to be so easy for you to not remember any question from the moment you answer it. I’ll just ask, and you’ll answer, and go deeper, as you let the words fade from your mind instantly. Like this: is it okay for me to touch you, Jim?”

“Y-yes,” he sighed.

Her hand found its way back to his arm. This time, the touch was hardly reassuring—and entirely electric. Jim squirmed just a little as she traced her fingertips down his bicep, then down the bare skin of his forearm. Her fingers came to rest on the back of his hand, where they commenced tracing a small, repetitive, circle. Around and around. Almost like a spiral, some part of him thought. And then the idea of a spiral had him spiralling deeper.

“That’s right, deeper down, forgetting to remember, remembering to forget, so lost in the moment that you don’t even remember what I just said. Is anyone expecting you to be somewhere tonight?”

“No,” he sighed again, his voice sounding faraway and dreamy.

Were his eyes open, Jim might have noticed the way Anna squirmed ever so slightly in glee at his reply.

“It’s so fun and so easy to forget things for me, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Good. You can show me how well you accept suggestions by forgetting what I’m about to do.”

Jim’s brow furrowed slightly, seemingly confused by Anna’s suggestion. Carefully, and trying to be absolutely silent, she eased off one shoe beneath her chair, and reached her foot out under the desk. Delicately, she maneuvered her foot between his feet, then raised it upwards, into his lap. Her probing toes found a sizeable and very firm bulge in his trousers. As she gently pressed against it, the tension in his face melted, and he let out a helpless gasp. He didn’t see that the sound made Anna’s eyes go wide. She had seriously underestimated his responsiveness.

“That’s right, Jim, I know it feels really good when someone touches you there. And it feels even better to forget that it happened, to let the sound of my voice wash over you and wash that little spot on your memory clean. Let me wipe it clean now.”

Anna snapped her fingers for effect, still not at all sure she could pull off the feat that had suddenly materialized in her head. She remembered hearing somewhere that hypnotic amnesia was hard to achieve, that it usually took a lot of training and practice. But she was hoping that the element of surprise and the unexpectedness of the situation would would keep his mind just off-balance enough to make it work. Keeping up a steady stream of patter, she took him deeper, and weaving and reinforcing suggestions to forget, her voice and words painting a new and more plausible picture to replace the missing time.

* * *

“Jim? Jim? Earth to Jim. Come in, Jim.”

Jim’s eyes fluttered open and he looked up at her in bewilderment. He realized immediately that he had never noticed how pretty her eyes were. Somehow, that observation clicked before he realized the situation he found himself in.

“Just how many late nights have you been putting in, man? You dozed off right in your office.”

“Yeah,” he yawned, sitting up in his chair. “I guess I must have. Too many late nights in a row.”

“Well, that’s understandable,” she said, a palpable sense of boredom in her voice. “It has been a long day for you guys. Anyway, do you have that usb drive you borrowed from me? Is that it right there?”

“Hmm?”

Jim yawned again, confused.

“Oh. Right. Yeah, I guess it must be.”

Without a second thought, Jim reached over to the usb drive she was pointing at, extracted it from the computer, and handed it to her.

“Look, maybe I should drive you home,” Anna said, turning back just as she was about to leave. “You look a little too strung out to be safe on the road.”

Jim blinked slowly, shaking cobwebs from his head. He couldn’t for the life of him remember what he had been doing when he nodded off. His computer was off, so he must not have been in the middle of something. But some aspect of that fact seemed amiss, like he couldn’t remember what else he could have been doing, if not work.

“Yeah.” Jim rubbed his bleary eyes. “Okay.”

He only realized how groggy he was when he stood up, swaying slightly. He followed Anna to the elevator, then through the parking garage to her car. Jim felt slightly sheepish when she opened the passenger side door for him, and helped him recline the seat. It felt strange seeming so helpless in front of her, but she assured him it was perfectly alright. At her suggestion, and encouragement, he let himself snooze while she drove.

* * *

Jim’s eyes opened and he yawned as he felt the car stop, and the thrum of the engine subsided. They were parked outside his apartment building. The streetlight in front of the building was broken, flickering erratically; its yellow glow seemed to make the shadows dance around them.

“So, this might seem kind of out of nowhere,” Anna’s voice cut through the darkness. “But do you want me to come upstairs too?”

“No, it’s okay,” Jim yawned once more. “Thanks for the ride, but I can make it up the stairs. You’ve done more than enough to get me home safe.”

“I didn’t mean it like that. What I meant was, like, would you like me to come up with you?“

Jim blushed and flustered his way through some things that were not really words.

“Look, Jim, everyone I work with already knows you kinda like me. And I think you’re cute.”

“Who told you that?”

“You did, silly. Maybe you don’t remember. But also there’s that other thing. I think we both want to see where that might lead.”

“What other thing?” His brow furrowed. He seemed confused and entirely off-balance.

“I hypnotized you. Before, in your office. Or can you still really not remember?”

Jim said nothing, but the way his breathing suddenly quickened told Anna exactly what she wanted to hear.

“It was actually super easy. You didn’t put up any resistance at all. But then again, why would you? You’ve spent so much time desperately longing to be hypnotized that I think you’re pretty much unable to resist the opportunity, at least when it’s presented right.”

Jim swallowed hard as her gaze turned to meet him. The light spilling through the window cut a line across her cheek. Her eyes were in deep shadow, and he couldn’t quite make them out. But he felt them locked on him all the same.

“Even just talking to you about hypnosis right now, I’m engaging your fetish like no one else ever could. I mean, I happen to know for certain that you’ve thought about a woman taking you by surprise, hypnotizing you, and bending you to her will. I know that because you told me while you were in trance. Part of your mind knows that if you don’t give in and let me do that, you might never have another chance to. And so my just find their way into your head, and then find that little part of your mind, and give it a tickle. A caress. A stroke.

“Stroking that part of you as it starts to grow more focused, more fixated, more and more captivated. Until it slips willingly under my control. Each word making it grow more and more, as those thoughts of wanting to be hypnotized occupy more and more of your mind. And you just let it happen. You find yourself helplessly paralyzed. And so you also find yourself letting me do more things, and different things. Like this.”

He felt her hand on his chest, pushing, gently, but firmly, irresistibly. Naturally he didn’t resist. He allowed himself to be pushed backwards, back into the seat. He merely watched, passively, as Anna unbuckled her seat belt and turned her body to face him. She swung her leg over the center console of the car, straddling it — and straddling his thigh as well. He could feel the slight tension and soft warmth of her bare arm beside his shoulder as she leaned against the back of his seat. Then her eyes collected his gaze once more.

“Of course you could always try to resist. Go ahead. Try, right now. Try, in your mind, to find that last part of you that’s holding out, that part of your mind that’s reluctant, or nervous, or just doesn’t trust me. Find that part of your mind that’s afraid to go into trance. Channel it, try to use it to resist surrendering, to resist me. Resist as hard as you possibly can.“

Jim’s eyes narrowed and his breath caught in his throat. He looked away, face reddening, and flinched. He started to sit up, and moved as if to push her off of him.

But then he froze. His hands stopped just short of touching her body, brought to a halt by the touch of her fingers, placed specifically on an anxious bulge in the fabric of his slacks. His breathing quickened once more as she gingerly eased down the zipper of his fly, as her finger slipped into the opening, and wormed its way through the fly of his boxers, brushing slightly against the head of his cock.

“While you’re busy trying to resist, can I take this out and play with it?”

Anna asked the question softly, batting her eyelashes, and tracing her finger along the underside of his shaft once more for good measure. Jim only gasped at first, but them nodded, impulsively, the movement jerky and halting, like his breath as she worked the erection out of his pants.

Fixing her eyes on his, Anna took his cock in her hand. She inhaled, deeply and deliberately, then smiled when she saw that Jim also took a deep breath in time with her. She held the breath for a moment, her fingers lightly ringing the head of his cock, and then let it out in a rush as she stroked down his shaft decisively.

Anna’s actions had exactly the desired effect: with a heady sigh, Jim exhaled and fell back against the passenger seat, head just slightly ajar on the headrest, resting against her arm, relaxed. His eyes still followed her, but now with a different expression; weak and helpless and wanting, almost pleading.

“Yeah, I thought that’s how that would work.” Anna’s words were quiet and calm. “I thought that feeling me touch your cock would make it way too hard to resist. But you didn’t want to resist in the first place, I know. So it’s okay, you can stop trying now. You don’t need to resist me. We can both have much more fun if you just give in instead. Just look into my eyes, and sleep.“

* * *

Jim’s eyes snapped open to see the watch; not so much swinging back and forth, but dangling, shaking, swaying chaotically. He felt good. Really good. No, ‘good’ wasn’t the right word. He felt pleasure. Intense pleasure. And also there was a feeling of weight, heaviness, a sensation of being pinned down. He couldn’t really move, but that wasn’t in the least perturbing—not as long as the pleasure overwhelmed any possibility of worry.

And then the watch was gone. He saw something else, something new. Parted lips. A chin, the line of a jaw, and a face. It was Anna’s face. Her mouth gaped wide, her eyes were closed. Her body hunched forward, every muscle taut as her hands, on either side of his head, pulled him towards her clumsily. The embrace was disrupted by her back suddenly arching, accompanied by a loud, desperate, gasp—a gasp followed by a moan. The intensity of the vocalization was incredible. But not nearly as incredible as the pleasure as he felt her encircling him, clenching around him, holding him tight.

Anna was about to orgasm, he realized dimly. The conclusion took its sweet time percolating through his mental fog: Anna was fucking him. The thought sent a new surge of invigorating pleasure along his shaft. His eyes wandered down, taking in her form. The raw passion, almost fury, of the moment was undeniably hot. Her pace only intensified as her orgasm drew closer. There was a rawness to the moment, a feeling of passion newly unbridled, and suddenly bursting free of its restraints. As his eyes and hands explored her body, he noticed she still had on assorted scraps of clothing – her socks, her bra, her top merely pulled up rather than taken off. It seemed as if she had started stripping, but didn’t have the patience to finish the job; as if her body wanted him now. His body wanted hers too; he could tell that from the way his hips moved, almost on autopilot, thrusting in rhythm with her. His fingers took in the full length of her legs, bare, knees bent, straddling him, riding him.

His hands found her hips, held them, helping her, assisting every motion as she writhed, immersed in the exquisite pleasure of a building climax. Her head rocked back, and he simply stared in surprise and delight, admiring the curve of her neck, the shape of her collarbone as it traced towards her cleavage. She was undeniably, unquestionably, unreservedly, unassumingly sexy.

With a few more satisfied moans, Anna’s orgasm subsided. Her eyes re-opened, and fixed on him, smiling blissfuly.

“You snapped out of it,” she said.

“I guess so?” he replied.

It was only when the words slipped out of his mouth that Jim realized he only had the vaguest, fuzziest, notion of what ‘it’ was. It sharpened as her eyes stayed silently fixed on his. Her gaze began to feel strangely intense, almost penetrating.

“Do you want to drop again for me?” she asked. Her voice was low, sultry and smoky.

“Um...” Jim really wasn’t sure one way or the other.

“I think you do,” Anna said. “I think the idea of getting lost in my eyes and helplessly falling deep into trance is simply too tempting to resist.”

“Um...” Jim’s protestation was far less confident. She was probably right.

“Look into my eyes, Jim.”

There was something odd about how she said it. He was already doing exactly that. But the words affected him nonetheless, playing into well-practiced fantasies. He was already looking into her eyes when she said the words, but somehow he could still feel himself obeying the instruction.

“It’s really easy to surrender to my hypnotic eyes, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” he acquiesced.

He was only able to see her devilish smile in his peripheral vision. And even then, it was only for a moment, because of the next word she said.

“Sleep.”

A snap of her fingers. He dropped. Dropped into pleasure. Into surrender. Into her.

* * *

“Open your eyes.”

Jim saw the watch, again, swaying like it had before.

“Good boy,” he felt Anna’s voice purr from inside his own mind. The sound sent ripples of bliss through him. Ripples that amplified as they washed over his mind and body, until by the time they reached his erect cock, they were great, rumbling, powerful, waves of pleasure. Each word she said only seemed to add to the sensation.

“Yes,” Jim felt himself say, only realizing as the word slipped out that it was a response to something that floated in on the steady tide of her words. And only after that, noticing that this was a familiar pattern, that he had said yes to her without thinking many times already.

“Good boy. Explode for me now. COME.“

Another snap. It was all he could do to obey.