The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I TAKE WHAT I WANT

Part 2

MC MD HU MF

Prince Agbagwa the Voodoo witch doctor teaches an arrogant young boyfriend and his bitchy girlfriend a lesson.

Soaking

Stacey had made her way down the stairs. The girl had just rounded the corner of the stairs when she appeared in Agbagwa’s vision, then he lost her again as she turned into the corridor. He hurried towards her and as he turned the corner, he saw her ahead.

She was walking away from him, her white skirt sticking and becoming transparent against her young flesh. She walked gingerly as she dripped along the corridor.

As he followed her, he tapped into her mind and could instantly feel her shame. For the first time in her life she was mortified; and she didn’t like it. Her panic at being ridiculed made her sweat and her face burn.

‘How could I have done that? Everyone was watching! How do I get round this?’ He heard her ask herself.

She stopped at a locker; he knew it was hers simply by listening to her. As she pulled a bag from the locker, he knew she intended to change into her running stuff.

As he approached her she turned towards him, startled.

“What do you want?”

“I simply offer a solution.”

“To what? What are you talking about, freak?”

“Ah, you do not know yet why you messed yourself.”

“What do you mean?”

He turned to leave, but with no intention of walking away. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Mister, you know how it happened?”

“Oh yes.”

“Well, fucking tell me!”

“You will not like the answer.”

“If you know something, you better tell me or I’ll get my boyfriend to…”

“Very well, you have a rare hereditary condition that will make you unable to control your movements.”

“It is probably just a little infection or bug, I’ve been feeling run down.”

“Oh, well I guess you must be right but I was sure it was something else. You must be right because the condition I think you have makes you unable to control any of your movements.”

“Yea, well its just I am not well, ok.”

“Indeed, but if you feel the problem continues there is only one solution.”

“Which is?”

“To sleep with me. I have an antidote in my sperm that reverses the condition.

“Ewe, that’s disgusting, you perv!”

“Well, I’m sure you will be fine, but if you need me, I am at the Shipman hotel, room 214. But I must stress I am only in town for another 2 days.”

“Fuck off, perv!”

She lifted her bag and swung it to her shoulder. He walked back the way he had come. Turning the corner, he looked back as he propped himself against the wall. As she was about to open the door to the girl’s toilet he focused on her.

‘You will be unable to move again.’

‘You are full, your bladder is stretched and you will try to let the moment pass before moving. You are desperate to shit as well.’

He watched as she held the door in both hands, her forehead resting on the back of her hands, her legs crossed. She struggled as she stopped posing the question of how this had happened to her and also what to do next.

‘It will pass. It will pass.’

He smiled.

‘The pressure is building. With every number I count, it will build until I reach 10 where you will uncontrollably release yourself into your pants, allowing the urine and shit to fill them.’

‘One.’ She did not move her position.

‘Two.’

‘Three.’ He could see her face become more strained.

‘Four.’

‘Five.’ Her embarrassment turned to worry.

‘Six.’ He amused himself with her attempts at control.

‘Seven.’ Her back was now more arched and her head pressed harder on her hands against the open door.

‘Eight.’ Desperation now replaced worry as she tried to regain composure and control over her own body.

‘Nine.’ He thought about easing back and prolonging the inevitable humiliation as she frantically questioned why there was no control over her body functions, which she’d had been in control of since she left nappies.

He glanced at her again and studied the white-skirted girl in a tight white top clinging to the toilet door desperate to save some kind of dignity. Her new self-consciousness and shame engulfed the bitchy, confident, snooty nosed girl who had walked into the stand only 30 minutes earlier.

At that moment, the door behind him further down the corridor opened. He pushed his back further to the wall hoping who ever was walking his way would not see him. As they passed, he immediately recognised the two girls Stacey had made fun of in the stand.

‘Perfect timing,’ he thought with a grin.

He waited until the girls were just short of her. Stacey tore her head from her hands and looked at the girls, who stopped. They were obviously feeling unsure of how to approach or pass her, feeling inferior to this cruel girl.

He heard Stacey plead with herself not to embarrass herself again, not in front of these two geeks, her body and mind trying to delay the outcome till both girls passed. He did not need to read her thoughts to know what she was feeling.

Her face etched anger, but her eyes shone fear and shame.

He allowed himself a simile before ‘Ten.’ Her acceptance commenced. Her shoulder folded against the edge of the door, her mouth hung open as she looked to the floor. She moaned with relief as she filled her pants, the pee spilling to the floor, the transparency of the skirt and pants even showing the second release in her pants. Both girls were this time appalled. Instead of laughing, they walked past her, staying as close to the opposite wall as possible to avoid her, a look of disgust in both their actions.

He watched as Stacey’s acceptance turned to fear; she attempted to turn to face the girls, her own movements slow and minimal as trying not make the mess in her soiled pants worse.

“If you tell anyone I will make you so fucking sorry, do you understand?”

One of the girls nodded her own fear on a par with Stacey’s. The other girl looked to her friend, then more confidently stepped forward.

“I don’t think so. We won’t mention it if you leave us alone. I mean it, you say anything bad to us and we tell everyone.”

Stacey took a moment but she knew they had her.

“Ok, deal”

“In fact, every time you see us you should give us a compliment, a nice compliment.”

“Oh, don’t push it.”

The girl took her phone from her bag and opened the camera.

“Don’t you dare!”

“Just a little insurance.

The corridor was filled with the sound of the shutter of the camera and the two girls walked on laughing.

You know I was right

Agbagwa was just out the shower when the room door was knocked twice. He tucked the towel in and around his waist and answered the caller.

Standing in a black hooded top and black joggers was Stacey. He fully opened the door and she speedily stepped in looking back along the corridor. As he turned, she pulled off the dark sunglasses and pulled down her hood.

“Is this a new look?”

“I didn’t want anyone to see me.”

“I understand. Your condition can be somewhat embarrassing.”

“Embarrassing? Embarrassing is not the term. Do you know what its like going to school and peeing your self through English, then before going into maths you take a dump in your pants? I can’t hide it anymore and I need your help.”

“So you know I was right?”

“All I know is I want this to be fixed and you seem to know more about this than I do.”

“Well it’s simple, really. As I said before, it is only through intercourse and my ejaculation that you can be cured.”

He made no attempt to bring her under control; he allowed her own fear and need for perfection and acceptance bring her to him.

“How do we do this?”

“The best way is to sleep with me.”

He now invaded her mind once more

‘You will have no knowledge of contraception other than condoms until you are giving birth. You will know what people mean but no other contraception applies to you.’

“I have never done bareback; I always make Robbie wear a condom.”

“I have no infections. My dear.”

“Its not that, I don’t want to get pregnant.”

“You must make a decision; either continue to live with the condition or have a baby. If I may make a suggestion, you are happy with Robbie?”

“Yes.”

“Why don’t you sleep with Robbie after you sleep with me and pretend he is the father?”

“Do you think that will work?”

Again he persuaded her the interracial problem would not hinder the plan.

“Let’s do this before I change my mind.”

He watched the slim young girl sit on the bed, untie her trainers and pull her socks off. She then unzipped her top, showing a black bra propping up her firm breasts. She stood and pulled her joggers off before sitting back on the bed. He walked over to her as she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, her perfect tits falling with a bounce. She slid the bra down across her arms.

“I can not possibly just perform.”

“That wasn’t the deal.”

“Deal or not, I can not perform unless…”

He pulled the towel from himself. The young girl was not innocent as she reluctantly moved her mouth to his cock. She gave him another look with a disgruntled groan before slipping her lips over the flaccid member. Her mouth worked him until he was hard. He occasionally looked down to see the blond ponytail sway as she tried to cure her voodoo made condition.

He soon grew bored of the zero enthusiasm towards his cock; the girl was looking to do the bare minimum for her medicine.

“Lay back on the bed.”

She let him go from her hand and mouth and slid her athletic young frame across the bed, her movements quick and flowing. He then climbed onto the bed and crawled between her legs. He could feel her being rolled about as his far greater weight pinned down the bed around her.

She widened her legs and pulled them up as he positioned himself. He lowered himself onto her and searched for her sex, and then moved himself to run along her before prodding at her entrance. She was surprisingly tight and he slowly entered her. Her nails dug into his back and he watched her face as she squinted in pain. Her drive for being cured outweighed the pain of his cock and the future punishment of becoming pregnant.

He could soon feel his balls swell and he collapsed onto of her, his chin on her shoulder as his movements frenzied. Her pussy had accepted him and was now working in partnership although the rest of her was still reluctant to give him everything.

His cum burst into her and he continued to thrust to allow every drop of the invented antidote to enter her. He pulled himself off and moved to the end of the bed where he picked up his towel and wrapped it around himself. He watched her as he did and saw she had slipped two of her long nailed fingers into her self and was massaging the cum into and around her pussy.

“Remember your behind as well, my dear.”

“Oh right, thanks.”

She popped the two fingers from her pussy, reached behind herself and smeared her ass hole with the mixed juices.

“Do you think I have enough of your cum on both? Do you think that will be the problem solved?”

“Yes, my dear, I think this problem has been solved.”

He watched her in silence as the girl pulled her pants back over her ass and pussy trying to trap the cum. She then dressed and he walked her to the door.

“If you say anything to anyone, I swear I’ll say you raped me or something.”

“My dear, you need not worry for I need say nothing to anyone.”

She left his room and he closed the door with a smile.

To be continued…