The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I-Toys

By William Lee

X—

“So that’s it?” I said, stuck to my seat in front of a large desk with a spacious view of the North Pole behind the perspex. I uncrossed my legs. “I’m a fucking test for your fucking security?”

“That’s it,” the tall man replied, rubbing the head of a stacked brunette that was sucking on his cock and tethered to an unseen leg of his desk. She’d been trained to be silent—and her I-toy covered her lower body and abdomen like a corset. I could see something kneading her breasts occasionally and tried not to be sick.

He continued with a compliment: “You’re a smart one—and you’re quite good. Every time I upgrade the systems to stop you, you find a way to get to me. So, I want to put you on the payroll.”

“Fuck you,” I spat, little globs of spittle floating toward the man and the Meat that was doing her duty, mindlessly.

“You said that the last two times,” he said, his face darkened, his shadow backlit by the slowly moving Earth. “And it’s such a pain in the ass to keep reprotocoling your memory.” And, aside, “A little slower, Cutie.”

“You knew I’d say that, prick? You’re fucking bluffing.” I said, trying to sound strong. I felt like I was going to vomit—but that could have been the zero gee.

“Hommard,” he said, smoothly, repositioning himself to give the brunette better access, “I’m trying to give you options. I mean, this is the third time we’ve caught you here and, frankly, I’m sick of throwing you back. You’d be a great fuck—and I could just take your ass—but business comes first. Plenty of ass out there.”

I squinted, trying to make out his face, make out some feature in the dim light of the room. He wasn’t going to piss me off any worse than I already was.

“It’s a lot of work,” he said, leaning back in his chair, “to make every person you contact in your repeated quest forget you’ve involved them.”

“I’m sure,” I said, playing along—for time, I guess. “So what’s the benefit to me if I work for you and help to move your evil fucking scheme forward.”

“Well, you don’t become Meat. And you don’t become dead. And you’ll get paid royally—and have perks like all the young pussy you could ever want. I’ve read your dossier, I know you like them young.” Aside, again, he said, “Cutie, enough. Go to your room.”

She floated past me after kicking off of the perspex window and exited silently. Her smile was horrible—but her body was worse. The I-toys apparently grew into the body, slimming it, molding it, like kudzu creeping up a landing mast. I had figured there was more to it—and it was far more invasive that I’d guessed.

What a sick fuck.

“Or, I guess we can just use the newest generation of I-toy on your friend Gurney and add him to the staff—in Freetown. Call him Rimjob or something droll like that. And erase that portion of your memory. We’ve done so much of that that I don’t know how selective it will be this time round, which is sad.” He sounded genuinely concerned—but he quickly switched back to prick mode.

“And we’ve already added Gennaro to the staff—she’s a great fuck, I assure you—so that’s not a problem. She liked what the I-toy did to her.”

I remained cool. I knew something had been up with Gennaro’s lack of full disclosure. And why she’d looked so hot.

“And,” he said, “Dross obviously won’t be any problem. Nor, I believe, Susan?”

He sure wouldn’t be—not with his cock in his throat. I wondered when they’d upgrade him so he could fuck his own ass. But Susan I felt a twinge of guilt about. Hell, I felt so guilty about not stopping what was happening—I’ll admit I got off a little on the three girls restraining her—that I’d fucked up my very chance to survive. Royally.

“Well, it’s ugly.” He sighed, getting bored. Probably because his cock wasn’t in a warm, moist mouth. That’s what this was all about, after all. “Our operation extends globally and orbitally now. We’re adding about ten thousand new players a day.”

“You mean,” I said, bitter, “you’re stealing about ten thousand lives a day. Don’t even rationalize it.”

“Oh,” he said, “I won’t. It’s fucking sick. But if you were in charge you’d be happy with the daily take—soon I’ll control anyone I could ever want, hassle-free. That’s straightforward. You’d do it, if you could. The whole planet will breed just for me. My private stock. But you’ve heard all of this before.”

I didn’t know that he was wrong—about the power, about hearing it before. I did know that I probably wanted to kill him just as badly last time as this time.

But I wasn’t in that position.

“In fact, I don’t know why I tolerate you.” He mused, his voice growing a bit deep, “maybe I just want to ensure there’s some resistance to my initiatives. A little sport.”

“Fuck your sport. And fuck you.” I said, grabbing my right tit and squeezing it—hard enough that it hurt. For a moment, he paused.

Silence, except for the filtration systems—that was a good thing.

“What is your name,” I asked, firmly.

“Timory,” he said, slightly vacant.

“Timory, listen closely.” I said, commanding.

“Yes,” he replied, like clockwork.

“Tell the shadow to stand down.” I said.

“Beth,” he said off into the corner of the room, “safe.” There was a slight rustling sound—I figured that the shadow had crouched down, awaiting another command.

I looked at his dark outline. The pole had moved several glowing feet to the right against the backdrop of space, behind him.

“You’re going to let me go—give me safe passage off the PleasureZone. Do you understand?” I intoned.

“Yes.” He said.

“And you’re going to let Gurney go, too. Unharmed. He’s leaving with me. Comply.”

“Yes,” he said, again.

“You’re going to lose my file—and Gurney’s. Does anyone else know that I’m being used to test your security?”

“No,” he said.

“Good. When we leave the PleasureZone you’re going to forget we were here—and forget we exist. It will be like nothing happened. Got it?” I said, twisting my tit a smidge to the left.

“Yes,” he said, vacantly.

“Wonderful. Now, you’re going to help me. Do everything I say—aren’t you?”

“Yes.” He said again.

“Show me where the I-toys were designed,” I barked, in control, “and where they’re controlled from—after you get me an external Neuron with a longer battery life.”

My tit hurt from squeezing it—it was still sore from the surgery that had been worth draining Dross’s account.