The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I WANT TO PLAY A GAME PART TWO.

THE SEARCH FOR CLUES.

The screen then went dark and the girls were on their own again.

“That was fun.” Chirped Sammy, “She’s gonna be soooo much happier now.”

“That was terrible.” Reacted Trisha ignoring Sammy’s comment. “How could anyone do that to another person.”

“Someone is obviously just pissed off at the world,” replied Jade, “Or women at least. There’s probably some screwed up ‘Noble Cause’ behind it all.”

“But still,” continued Trisha, “She was barely twenty, somebody took pleasure in destroying her life.”

“I’m not arguing here,” said Jade, “But the fact is, it is almost three o’clock and if we don’t work our way out of here soon, we’re gonna end up the same as her and Samantha here.”

“It’s Sammy!” protested Sammy indignantly.

“So what do you suggest we do?” asked Trisha continuing to ignore her altered cellmate.

“Well he said we have something in common; what is it?”

“Err... I don’t know, I mean where are you from, what is your background?

“I was born in Chicago but grew up and work here, well I’m assuming here is still in New York.”

“Well I’m 100% New Yorker, but then we must all be living in the New York area to find ourselves here so it must be something else.” Reasoned Trisha.

“Your Right,” agreed Jade. “But what? We know from the tape that we all have different professions. Did you ever go to Law school?”

“No,” responded Trisha dejectedly, “Just plain boring accountancy, and I’m guessing Sammy here wasn’t trying to flirt her way through Law school either. God I wish my boyfriend was here, he was always good at working out problems and clues.”

“Is this the boyfriend that gave you your promotion?” queried Jade curtly.

“It wasn’t like that really.” Protested Trisha, “Me and Mark love each other, I can’t think of anyone else I would want to be with. Maybe it’s true that I would not be where I am now without his help, but that doesn’t mean what we have isn’t genuine.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude.” Jade conceded. “It’s just so frustrating to be trapped like this and not able to see a way out.”

“That’s Ok” replied Trisha, “I did not mean to bring Mark up but... well I can’t believe I may not get to see him again, at least maybe not as myself anyway. I just wish he was here.”

“I understand.” Agreed Jade.

“You know sometimes,” continued Trisha, “We would just lie in bed at night and tell stories to each other. Just little things we had thought of during the day to make each other laugh or smile. He was always better at it than I was. He used to work much later than I did but every night he would come home with a new Trisha’s bedtime story he had written for me. Then at the end of the evening he would turn... Wait! That’s it!”

“That’s what,” replied Jade, slightly shocked.

“Bedtime stories!” Exclaimed Trisha.

“What are you talking about,” responded Jade, confused.

“The speeches the puppet gives us, they have clues in them, “revealed Trisha. “When it first spoke to us it mentioned Heaven and Earth and we found the pictures. This time he said bedtime stories, you always turn out the light before you read a bedtime story, or at least just after. He must want us to turn the light off.”

“But what can we see with the light off we can’t see now?” questioned Jade.

“I don’t know,” replied Trisha, “But it must be worth a try. We can just turn the light back on if there is nothing.”

“Ok but where is the light switch?” asked Jade.

“It’s there,” pointed Trisha “between you and Sammy, “Can you reach it?”

“Not without breaking my back in two,” replied Jade. “Sammy will have to do it. Sammy,”

“Yeah?”

“We need you to do us a favour.” Said Jade.

“I dunno,” she replied “I wanna try to get this thing off me so I can play with my titties some more. My toy won’t work anymore and I can’t reach my cunny. I am just soooo horny, I need to play.”

“I know you want to play,” snapped Jade, “But we need you to help us.”

“But you’re being really mean.” Whined Sammy, “I don’t think I want to help you nasty mean girls.”

“Please you have to!” pleaded Trisha. “You just have to flick that switch by your hand.”

“I don’t want to.” Declared Sammy, proudly. “I want to play with my titties.”

“Please,” continued Trisha. “If you flick the switch then maybe we can get out of here and help remove the toy for you.”

“Really?” asked Sammy, wide-eyed.

“Yes really,” confirmed Trisha, “Now could you please flick that switch for us.”

“Ok then,” conceded Sammy, “But only because you promised to help me play with my titties.”

With that Sammy reached for the light switch and plunged the room into darkness. Looking around the room, nothing seemed to be apparent until simultaneously Trisha and Jade spotted something; three words written on the wall in fluorescent marker:

“Touch-type or Stereotype?” they read in unison.

As soon as they read the phrase the familiar computerized voice sounded: ‘Touch-type or Stereotype video’ commencing. The video screen again flickered into life and the girls began to watch...

TOUCH-TYPE OR STEREOTYPE.

Sarah woke up at her computer desk groggily. It was not uncommon for her to fall asleep at work (it wasn’t like her job was difficult) but still something was wrong here. Her wooziness made it hard for her to process any thoughts clearly, all she could be certain of was that she felt cold. Then it hit her why, she was naked. At least she was almost naked; her panties still remained intact although they did feel odd.

Her nakedness instilled more focus into her attempts to work out what was going on. She tried to stand up but couldn’t. Her wrists had each been separately chained to her desk and the rest of her, strapped to her chair. Her mind now awakening fast, Sarah now discovered the reason for the odd feeling in her panties: there was something in them; in fact there were two. The first appeared to be a small mobile phone that had been tucked into the front of her underwear and fastened round her waist with a pink silken bow. The second though was far more sinister. It was crystal clear now that this was not her office chair, for this one had a cylindrical protrusion spouting from in between her legs, This then curved in the direction towards her sex before disappearing inside her through a hole cut out of her panties.

Sarah now began to panic, she was definitely not in her office anymore and the whatever it was that had been inserted inside her did not fill her with optimism that she was in a safe place. Frantically she began to pull at the chains that secured her hands to the desk but even though there was some room for movement it was only enough to cover the computer keyboard and definitely could not do anything about the situation in her underwear. More out of futile desperation than hope she began to shout out:

“Is anybody there? What have you done to me?”

And right on cue the computer screen switched itself on and the Barbie puppet appeared and the voice began:

“Hello Sarah, I want to play a game.”

“Any successful person will tell you that success requires a lot of dedication, perseverance and hard work. However despite excellent promise and potential you were happy to merely settle for adequacy. Apparently degree level study did not become you, so instead of maximizing your education you charmed your way into a secretarial position. You figured there was no need to find a high-end job when it was only a matter of time until a rich Mr. Right came along and made a kept woman out of you.”

“But that is not why you are here. You are here for how you look down on your co-workers. You refuse to acknowledge the many skills required of a good secretary. Instead you see them as inferior beings not worthy of anything bar your putdowns. You have created a stereotype for your colleagues that are neither fair nor accurate. You view the secretarial occupation as one filled with loose women, content on going nowhere. To you the common secretary is a slut with cell phone who occasional sends an email. How ironic it is that whilst your fellow workers are well-trained professionals making a good honest living, you are just passing time waiting for a man. You charmed your way into your job and do little or no work now that you have it, preferring to palm responsibility off on whoever is willing to cover your workload.”

“Well now Sarah, you have the chance to show that you do have the qualities to be a good secretary as opposed to the stereotype you created. When this video ends a block of prose will appear onscreen, the total length of which will be 6000 words. A good typist can average up to 120 words per minute but given your situation I have decided to be lenient and set a per minutely requirement of just 100 words per minute. This means you will have one hour to complete the task. The computer is remotely linked to the chair upon which you are seated. Failure to complete the task will cause the chair to activate and vibrate and the game will be lost. You will become the stereotype that you invented and will enjoy every moment of it.”

“Before we begin the game there is one more thing to explain. I am sure you have noticed the mobile phone already; it has been securely placed over your clitoris with the ring tone set to vibrate. Every ten minutes you will receive a phone from your friend Suzy wanting to gossip. The phone is voice activated so you are free to take the call, just say the word: ‘answer’. However a good secretary would not take a personal call whilst working and as you are trying to prove you are a good worker I would recommend not answering the phone, but it is your decision.”

“Let the games begin.”

Sarah didn’t know what to do. Was this for real? Did she really have to go through with this? Surely it is someone having some sick twisted fun at her expense. Whatever the deal was, she figured that it was only typing, so it was best to do what was asked and try to figure out answers for her questions later. Besides, what if it really was all true? Sarah positioned her hands over the keyboard in anticipation of what was to come; she was in fact quite an accomplished typist and so felt that this task was within her means. She was also please to discover that the way her hands were chained allowed her to type relatively easily with little feeling of restriction.

The computer began to load the text, a words per minute counter appeared in a box in the top right corner of the screen alongside a required words per minute figure of 100. A timer counted down from five to one and then the text appeared. Sarah began to type the words as the appeared:

From the onset of puberty, humans are capable of sexually reproducing. Sex has become a major part of human culture and is prevalent in a number of fields from art and literature to fashion and television. From a biological perspective, the purpose of intercourse is to merge the genetic properties of the male and female bodies to create a new genetically unique offspring.

Humans reproduce...

Sarah was quickly able to build up a good rate of speed and was soon hovering around the 115wpm mark. Her goal was looking very achievable as the required rate fell. Ten minutes passed and the required rate was down to 97wpm when Sarah’s concentrated was hit by a jolt to her crotch;

“ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ” The mobile was ringing.

Trying to compose herself after the initial distraction Sarah strived to regain composure but the phone was relentless in its desire to be answered. Sarah was desperate to keep typing but the phone just kept going, seven rings, eight rings, nine rings... By know she wanted nothing more than to just make the vibrating stop. This wasn’t because it was turning her on, just because it was impossible to ignore.

Her type rate slowing, Sarah forced herself to focus on the screen. She couldn’t let it get the better of her. The phone seemed relentless; twelve rings, thirteen... fourteen and then, finally after the fifteenth concentration shattering vibration, it finally ended and Sarah was able to regain composure and continue with the task in hand. Thankfully her word rate hadn’t suffered as much as she had feared and was still at hovering at a required pace of 98wpm as she continued:

Successful fertilization requires the male sperm to be deposited in the female’s vagina within a few days before or after ovulation. Sperm transfer is accomplished through copulation. Sexual excitation dilates the arterioles supplying blood to the penis. Blood accumulates in three cylindrical spongy sinuses that run lengthwise through the penis. The resulting pressure causes the penis to enlarge and erect and thus able to penetrate the vagina...

Over the next ten minutes Sarah was able to type as rapidly as she had before her interruption and again the required word rate was dropping when, dead on twenty minutes into the task...

“ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ” The mobile was off again.

This time the vibration hit her much harder than it had before. As the motorized buzzing pulsated upon her clit, Sarah felt more than a little uncomfortable. This time it wasn’t due to irritation, no the unforgiving phone was now beginning to turn her on. No amount of fidgeting on Sarah part could loosen the hold that the cell had over her and in fact her attempts at evasion only served to cause her to grind against the phallus in her pussy.

The phone kept on ringing and Sarah could think of nothing but the sensation growing in her panties; she had to make it stop. With barely a moments thought about the consequences, Sarah gave in to the ringing:

“Answer”

To Sarah’s immense relief the buzzing stopped. She was about to continued typing when the screen went blank. Sarah was momentarily flooded with panic when a voice began, but this was not the voice she heard before. This one was very much the voice of a girl. And an exceedingly happy one at that:

“Hey there.” Chirped the girl in an unashamedly Barbie-esque tone.

There was a pause. “Oh silly me, this is a recording, you’re not really there yet.” The girl giggled without a care in the world. “Now where was I? Oh yes, you were very naughty to answer this call, it was breaking the rules and naughty girls who break rules get punished. That is why you can’t see your letters anymore, teehee.

“Anyway, do not worry about the words, they will come back after the call. It just means that you can spend more time listening to me. Oh I’m sooo happy you called, now we can be best friends! Anyway where was I? Oh I am so lightheaded these days, I’m sure I never used to be so forgetsy like this. But umm... oh yes me.”

“Well my name is Mandy and I am an Actress. I never used to be very good but then I played a game just like you are now and now everybody wants to watch me. Oh I so love acting, it really easy. You just dress up in sexy clothes or a costume and then men will come and fuck you. Sometimes they fuck me all day, even after the film is over. The actors like to make extra scenes for their collection at home. The extra scenes are so much fun, I love them more than the real ones. Maybe when your game is over we can hang out sometime. Maybe we can make a film together? That would be soooo sexy a...”

Mandy stopped and giggled slightly. “Oh silly me, I have to let you get back to your game. I feel bad for making you lose so much time. I know because you are my friend now, I can make the words easier. Okay, I’m gonna go now. Good luck with your game and I’ll call back in ten minutes to see if everything is fine. Byeee!”

When Mandy hung up, Sarah felt a bolt of energy burst from the device inside her and sent a wave of pleasure rushing over her body. The bolt caused her pulse to race and she sensed a slight tingle in her pussy.

When the sensation subsided she looked up at her computer screen to see that the required word rate had grown back to 100wpm. Regaining what she could of her focus, Sarah resumed her frenzied typing. She wasn’t even paying attention to what she was writing anymore and so was oblivious to the fact that the block of text had undergone somewhat of a change in tone:

For sex to occur, the male cock must be hard so that it can enter the pussy. Once inside the man will continue to thrust back and forth to increase his own arousal and build up a need to orgasm. Upon reaching orgasm, the male cock will ejaculate sperm inside the female and therefore allow it to reach the egg...

Sarah furiously worked at getting her required rate down and again managed to build up a rate of speed. The pleasure in the panties had largely subsided and once more steamrolled her way to the goal. However soon the minute mark arrived and right on schedule Sarah’s concentration was dealt another hammer blow...

“ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ” The vibrating had returned.

This time it hit Sarah with even more fury than the last, sending mini seismic waves of pleasure reverberating through her naked frame. Sarah felt her pussy starting to moisten and the thinking was blurred. The ringing seemed never ending: 5 rings... six...seven, she couldn’t last much longer.

She had to try though, she could not afford to lose more time than she already had and even in the ‘adversity’ she was in now, Sarah was still managing to get a few words on screen and that was better than nothing. Sarah was determined to survive; ten rings...eleven...twelve. She was so close, just a few more seconds and the pulsing would subside. It was hard to think, so hard to think but still she persevered until finally the fifteenth ring came and relief came.

Once her mind had completely returned from the clouds, Sarah could see that, to her delight she had managed to gain some ground overall and had successfully brought the required rate back down to 98wpm. She continued to type away, striving to reach the end of her ordeal as soon as was humanly possible:

However, sex for humans is not always performed with pregnancy in mind. Like dolphins, humans are able to get pleasure from sex, which makes it all the more attractive outside of breeding periods. Humans have even managed to devise ways on pleasing themselves sexually excluding the act of vaginal intercourse. These methods include orally, anally, dextrally and mammally...

Sarah’s mind was elsewhere though. Despite her best efforts, she could not raise her tempo and the word rate stayed the same. No matter how much Sarah tried, she couldn’t stop thinking about the next impending call. Even now, there was a slight tingle in her pussy from the previous onslaught and Sarah was sure she could not survive another without giving in.

Nonetheless she continued to edge closer to the finish and a tingle of hope in her heart accompanied the tingle of lust in her loins. However, just as all seemed bright, forty minutes struck:

“ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ” The now familiar buzzing returned.

Sarah’s whole body shook as tiny pings of delight invaded her body. She strove to dislodge the phone from its unforgiving position, hoping that the added lubrication in the panties would all her to slide it to a more bearable point. Her efforts proved fruitless though and the mobile raged on and it was all Sarah could do to stop herself riding the device inside her.

Mini surges of ecstasy were running a blissful course through her very being and Sarah was powerless to resist: five rings...six...seven. She was barely half way and already the desire inside her was overwhelming. She had to stop this now, she had no choice. With a cry racked with lust she defeatedly called out:

“Answer.”

The computer screen as expected went blank and Mandy was back.

“Hi, I’m just super glad you want to talk again. It’s so sexy to think you are willing to be naughty just to here my voice, I’m getting so turned on right now just thinking about it. You look so sexy in that chair, I just wish I could come in there with you, oh I would just eat you up.”

“Oooh! I’ve got some pictures of me do you wanna see? That’s the great thing about being an actress, not only do I star in my own films but I can do magazine and Internet work too. It’s like being a model and an actress. They say I’m one of the best young models around cos I am willing to do whatever the director asks of me. But I can’t see why other girls would say no, it’s soooo much fun. I’m sending my pics now, I hope you like.”

The computer came back to life; soon the screen was filled with the image of a young blond wearing nothing but an empty headed smile. The pictures were set on some sort of slide show setting so one second she is standing, the next midway through a cheerleader-style leap into the air and the next she is kneeling looking up towards the camera.

A few photos a man accompanies Mandy on screen, only his lower half is captured on screen and primarily his cock. The slides then run through a multitude of shot of Mandy posing with this unknown acquaintance. First she has cock in hand, then she is back on her knees, cock in mouth as she looks up at a high mounted camera. In the next her focus is completely on the cock which has disappeared down her throat.

A second male stranger then joins the couple. Mandy is then shown concentrating on the first cock whilst a second takes her from behind. Mandy’s expression in the next photos range from total fixation on the penis between her lips to smiling and winking from the camera, sometimes cock in hand, sometimes thrust in between her breasts and sometimes seemingly resting on the tip of her tongue.

The images got more and more intense as they flew by at an alarming rate, Sarah must have seen about forty photos in the space of a minute. Finally they ended with a cum-soaked Mandy grinning at the camera before the image slowly faded into the former blankness of the computer screen, remaining only in the back of Sarah’s horrified mind.

“So what did you think?” asked the ever-bouncy Mandy, “I hoped you liked them. Those two guys are just soooo hot, don’t you think? Maybe after the game I can introduce them to you. Anyway I’ve been chatting for too long again. You need to go back to playing your little game. Don’t tell anybody but I’ve made the words eve easier for you again. Oh I do hope you win. Good Luck.”

With that the phone call ended and Sarah was hit with another large bolt of pleasure courtesy of the phallic device. Sarah’s eyes almost rolled to the back of her head as she lost the initial battle to regain her composure. Finally, as the sensations finally subsided Sarah was able to regain focus on her original task.

Things were starting to look bad, as her required rate had slipped to 105wpm. Still completely oblivious to what she was typing, Sarah led an assault on her keyboard that Eisenhower of which would have been proud. Trying to shut out the tingling of her clit, she typed. Blocking out the throbbing of her pussy, she typed. Ignoring the draft teasing her erect nipples, she typed:

Sex can be preceded by foreplay. Foreplay is used to help get the man hard and the woman wet. Methods of foreplay can include: kissing the neck and ears, massaging and fondling the tits, maybe sucking on a nipple. The woman may lick and suck the man’s cock or balls and if he’s been really good she may even lick her asshole. The man could then return the favour by fingerfucking the girl back, or teasing the clitoris with the tongue. These are just the basic techniques...

Sarah was horny in the extreme but she summoned up every once of strength she could muster to force herself to focus that sexual energy on typing, and it was actually working. As unlikely as it was, Sarah was fighting back and she was winning. The required rate began to fall: 104wpm, 103wpm, but then her last stand was crushed; the timer had hit fifty minutes:

“ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ” The infernal device was vibrating once more.

Sarah knew she was screwed. She wanted to fight, more than anything she wanted to fight but she was too far-gone. The relentless buzzing on her clit sent her body into raptures. She tried to arch her back in order to ride the object in her cunt but her inability to obtain a perfect mount only served to infuriate her.

In a brief moment of clarity Sarah did the only thing she thought might stand a chance of saving her:

“Answer.”

As Sarah expected, once more the phone stopped, the screen went blank and Mandy’s happy Barbie voice greeted her yet again.

“You are being very naughty today aren’t you?” teased Mandy. “But I’ll forgive you this time, I like it when a girl can be naughty and misbehave, it means you can be fun. I’m so looking forward to us being friends. I think we will be the best friends in the whole world, don’t you? Oh there’s me again asking questions when you can’t answer me.”

“I’m feeling kinda sad knowing this is our last talk with you in that chair. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside to see you all hot and horny but trying to pretend you’re not. I bet you are begging to be fucked right now, I wish I could help, but you have to finish the game for now. Fucking can come later. Maybe after you have finished we can go to a bar together and get ourselves hooked up. I know work is fun and all but sometimes it’s nice to just go out and had a not and steamy fling with a random hunk. Oh I’m getting all worked up just thinking about it. Anyway I gotta go again, the game is nearly over. Really hope we can meet up after this is over and as a last special gift to you, the words will now be extra easy so you can finish as quickly as possible. Bye Byeeee!”

Then for the final time Mandy was gone and Sarah was hit by the most intense bolt of pleasure so far as the device between her legs again made its increasingly ominous presence known. Sarah’s body rocked and shook as a tsunami of heat enveloped her. It would have been so easy to give in right there and accept her fate but Sarah needed to show some sign of resistance to what was happening to her.

Trying to compose her thoughts the numbers on screen slowly registered. Words to go: 1088, minutes to go: 8, required words per minute: 136. It was a very tall order for a mentally sharp Sarah to achieve, but for a Sarah overrun with lust and begging for something to finally send her over the edge, it was impossible.

However, she was determined to try. Straightening herself up as bet she could, she began to type:

When a girl is horny she needs a man to pound her wet pussy. I love the feel of a hard juicy cock pumping my cunny hard or ramming my tight little ass. It makes me feel sooo sexy to make a man feel good. The fell of hot cum inside of me is the most wonderful feeling in the world. Cum is so good, it feels good and it tastes like the best food on Earth. Sometimes I don’t want a guy to fuck me, I just wanted to suck and suck on his erect shaft until he can’t take it anymore and spews loads of wonderful hot cum right down my throat so I can drink it all down...

The words didn’t matter to Sarah, she just had to try and type whatever was on screen, and she’d stopped reading it long ago. The need in her pussy continued to hammer away at her mind, but she couldn’t give in, had to keep typing. Images of Mandy and her unknown partners also invaded her subconscious but again she forced them out and continued typing. She refused to accept the battle was lost.

The clock was an unforgiving master though and Sarah was simply unable to get the words on paper fast enough. Five minutes remained and there were still 800 words to go, she needed a miracle. A clock began ticking in her head and pessimism began to make its presence felt. Slowly the rate dropped as Sarah’s resistance finally ended.

The clock ran down to zero and still 500 words remained. The phone began to ring:

“Answer” replied Sarah without even a second thought.

It was the electronic voice of the puppet: “GAME OVER”

The room was filled with the sound of machinery whirring into life as suddenly Sarah’s chair began to vibrate incessantly. Bolts of bliss shot from every inch of the device inside her sending her entire body into overload. Sarah fought against her bonds frantically as she was overcome with mind numbing euphoria. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through her, rendering Sarah helpless to the powers of lust which had taken her very soul captive.

Slowly the video faded to black amidst the continued sounds of Sarah’s cries for more. Once again the Barbie puppet reappeared and began to address the stunned audience.

“Sarah put up quite a fight didn’t she? I really thought she was going to win at one point, but sadly she just wasn’t strong enough to survive. Can you succeed where Mandy and Sarah could not? You are so close to the end of our game, you just need to dig deep inside yourselves and discover what connects you. Once you have done that the code to the lock is simple: just dial B for Bimbo.”

“Time is your only enemy, I just hope you didn’t waste to much of it watching poor Sarah’s game.”

DIALLING B FOR BIMBO.

“Oh Shit!’ cried Jade, “We were watching that for over an hour.”

“But what else could we do?” Wailed Trish, “It was impossible to ignore. It was like being in a trance.

“I wanna watch again.” Chirped Sammy, to the disgust of the others.

“You’re really not helping.” Snapped Jade before glancing up at the clock: “Oh Fuck, its 4:15. We’ve only got forty five minutes to get out of these things.”

“But what can we do the code could be anything.” Responded a desperate Trisha.

“It has to be something we can find out.” Stated Jade, trying to stay calm. “Both those other games, the girls failed but they were possible. This must be the same, it is possible to win this we just have to find the answer.”

“But where do we begin? And even if we do find something that links us two, how can we be sure that Sammy and Michelle are the same.”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.” Confirmed Jade, “Michelle may be mute but she can still nod her head or give a thumbs up if we want her to, and even Sammy can answer a simple question. Right now though we have to focus on discovering what that question is.”

“In the video, the guy mentioned dialing B for bimbo. Maybe the code is a word or phrase.”

“But the dial only has numbers on it...”

“I know but think about when you send a text on a cell phone, you dial different numbers to represent each letter. The word can be transferred into number form. 1 is used for symbols and stuff, 2 covers A,B or C, 3 is D, E and F and so on. So bimbo would be ... 2...4...6...2...6, that’s it!” Trisha frantically reaches for the dial.

“Wait!” screamed Jade.

“What?”

“Even if you are right about the number system and I think you are, the answer isn’t going to be bimbo. It has to be something we all have in common and I don’t think either one of us is a bimbo jut yet, do you?”

“Oh Christ , you’re right.” Exclaimed Trisha. “I just got so carried away with... Oh I can’t believe I almost did that. Thank you.”

“No problem. We need to keep our heads together though. We still have forty minutes, so no touching the lock until we are positive it is going to work. Now if it is a word or phrase we are looking for, it is probably a person or place. We know we grew up in different places and we studied different subjects in school so what else can it be?”

The two women went through everything they could think of: interests, boyfriends, holidays. Nothing could be found to connect their completely different lifestyles. Minutes went by and the situation was growing hopeless, by 4:45 it had become too much for Trisha to take, she began to break down.

“This can’t be happening to me.” She sobbed.

“Please don’t do this.” Pleaded Jade, I need you to be strong.

“I can’t help it. This isn’t fair,” she pointed at Sammy. “I can’t turn into that. I just can’t.”

“And you won’t, if you just keep thinking.” Urged Jade.

“I wish Mark was here.”

“But Mark isn’t here, and unless you help me think of something, you may never see Mark again.”

“I wish I could just tell him how sorry I am.” Continued Trisha, oblivious to Jade’s pleas.

“Please Trish... sorry?” asked Jade, perplexed. “What do you have to be sorry about.”

“About a week ago, we had a big fight. He had come home late from work and I asked him why he hadn’t called. It was a nothing argument that spiraled out of control and I walked out. I went to a bar and there was this guy. He was just so sweet and I was vulnerable, he said all the right things and I don’t know why but after one too many Long island Iced Teas, we ended up staying in a hotel for the night.”

“What a minute!” cried Jade excitedly. “You never mentioned this guy when we talked about boyfriends before.”

“He wasn’t a boyfriend it was just a one of stupid mistake, I never saw him again.”

“No I mean you met this guy recently, he bought you iced teas and took you to a hotel. What was his name?”

“err... Terry, why?”

“Fuck, that’s it!” exclaimed Jade. “The other day I finished work late and stopped off by the bar. I just wanted to let my hair down for a bit and there was this guy. He was like you said, sweet and charming and I was feeling a bit adventurous, so after a few drinks we went to a hotel for the night.”

“What are you saying?” asked Trisha.

“Don’t you see, it’s the same guy! His name was Terry, he bought us rounds of Ice Teas. Where did you stay? What was the hotel?”

“The Olympus Hotel.”

“That’s where we went! We both slept with this guy. Quick, Sammy!”

“Yeah?” responded Sammy, slightly nervous about being invited into the conversation.

“Did you ever sleep with a guy called Terry who bought you ice teas and took you to the Olympus hotel?”

“I dunno, I fucked some of my tutors when I needed a good grade.”

“What about apart from tutors. Have you slept with anybody outside of school?”

“Well not really, but I’m gonna change that when I get outta here.”

“Sammy please.” Urged Jade, “Was there anyone at all?”

Sammy paused slightly. “Well there was this one guy, I was out at a bar with friends and I ran out of money. This guy offered to buy me drinks and he was hot so I let him. I didn’t realize ice teas were so strong. But he was so nice to me and we went back to his hotel room and I thanked him for the evening.”

“But did you sleep with him?”

“Well duh, of course I did, he bought me drinks, remember?”

“It’s gotta be him.” Cried Trisha. She quickly turned to Michelle: “Michelle have you slept with this guy? Please nod if you have.”

Michelle nodded vigourously to the immense relief of Trisha and Jade.

“That’s it that’s the code.” Cried out Trisha excitedly.

“So how does Terry transfer into numbers?” asked Jade.

“umm Let’s see,” pondered Trisha, “It’s ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQRS, TUV and WXYZ. So Terry is... 8...3...7...7...9. There 83779.”

“Are you positive?” urged Jade, “We can’t afford for it to be wrong.”

“100% positive.” Confirmed Trisha, “But we could test it on Sammy’s device if you want to make sure.”

“How do you know it will still work?”

“She never touched the dial, so I would think the lock is still active. It can’t hurt to try, what exactly could happen to her?”

“I suppose you are right.” Agreed Jade before turning to Sammy. “Now Sammy, we want you to do something for us.” She said in her most soothing voice. “Can you help us?”

“I can try.” Responded Sammy nervously. “Will you be nice to me if I do?”

“Of course.” Confirmed Jade. “After this we will all be bestest friends.”

“I’d like that.” Replied the timid little bimbo.

“Now Sammy.” Picked up Trisha, can you see there are some numbers on your... err... toy?”

“Yes?’

“I want you to push the number that I say, can you do that?”

“I’ll try.”

“Ok please push the numbers: 8, 3, 7, 7, 9.”

Sammy looked at the device, a look of immense concentration came over her. She said the numbers out loud as she slowly typed into the device: 8, 3, 7, 7, 9.

Nothing happened. The device remained locked. The girls looked on in horror.

“Why didn’t it work?” cried Jade. “Trisha are you sure that number was correct?”

“Yes positive.” She replied. “Sammy, are you sure you typed in the correct numbers?”

“Of course I did.” Protested Sammy, “I’m not silly you know, I can count.”

“Then what was the problem.” Asked Jade.

“I don’t know.” Replied Trisha. “There must be more to the code.”

“Well what was his surname?” question Jade. “Maybe we need the full name.”

“I don’t think I ever found out.” Responded Trisha, slightly embarrassed. “I was upset, he was just there I didn’t think about whether his surname was important or not. What about you? Don’t you know it?”

“Of course not.” Blurted Jade. “I was just after a bit of fun. I don’t go around asking guys for their life stories.”

“We need to know what it was.” Urged Trisha, “Sammy do you know?”

“I didn’t even know he was called Terry till you two told me.” Giggled Sammy, “He was just the iced tea guy.”

Jade looked up at the clock, it was 4:55, there was only five minutes to go and they were so close. Finally they turned to Michelle:

“Michelle do you know Terry’s surname?”

Michelle nodded.

“What was it?”

Michelle pointed to the contraption over the mouth furiously to emphasise the point that see couldn’t speak.

“Well was it Clark?” asked Trisha.

Michelle shook her head.

“Lloyd? Watson? Black?” She continued but still to no avail.

“What about Gold, Stevens, Johnson?” offered Jade but Michelle continued to shake her head.

There were just three minutes left when Trisha had a brainwave.

“I’m gonna go through the alphabet, nod you head when I reach the correct letter. Okay?”

Michelle motioned that she understood and Trisha began:

“A?”

Nothing

“B?”

Nothing

“C?”

Nothing

“D?”

Michelle nodded furiously.

“D! It begins with D?” shrieked Trisha to Michelle’s confirmation.

Two minutes to go and the lists continued:

“Davis? Donaldson? Dean?” asked Jade but without success.

“How about Delaney? Delgado? Dennis?” continued Trisha but still the answer eluded them.

The clock had entered its final minute, but the two girls were so caught up in trying to guess the name they were oblivious to what little time they had.

“Dahl? Daley? Dalton?” called out Jade, but nothing. Michelle began to wave her arms around in a futile effort to gesticulate the answer.

“Dyer, Dunst, Duncan, Duke, Drago, Doyle, Dolan, Dixon...” the girls guessed on and on but it was too late. Unbeknownst to them the time was up.

Michelle’s gesturing ceased and she began to pull on her device. Then to the shock of Jade and Trisha, she flicked a switch behind the mouth piece and the contraption came free.

“Dawson.” She said. “His name was Terry Dawson.”

The two girls were speechless: “But... What... How did you do that.” Spluttered a bemused Jade.

“Oh I’m sorry.” Apologized Michelle, “I forgot to introduce myself, My name is Michelle Greene. Its me ho put you here.”

“But why?” protested Trisha. “What did we do?”

“What haven’t you done is a more suitable question don’t you think? I have spent my entire life seeing good hard working honest women get looked over for promotions in favour of the miniskirt-wearing slut that’s willing to sleep with the partners. Or watching women dump on those below them because they weren’t lucky enough to become as successful as they were.”

“Why should one woman’s grades suffer because another is seducing a professor. Too many women feel that men are the reason they can’t get ahead in life, why they lose out to less talented coworkers but they are wrong. It’s the sluts that sleep their way to the top whom undermine them. So I decided to put a stop to it.”

“I decided to give these women a test. A test, which if they passed, would make them realise how special they can really be. A test that would end their presumptions that sex is the only way women can progress in life. But if they failed, they would turn into what they really were: a sex crazed whore.”

But why us?” screamed Jade.

“Because you were the worst of the worst.” Accused Michelle. “I gave a long list of possible test subjects to a Mr. Terry Dawson. His job was just to approach you in a bar and put on the charm. The first three to sleep with him got to play my little game.”

Michelle laughed lightly. “You ask me why I chose you Michelle, when you are a woman who has betrayed womankind so much that not only did you use a relationship with a partner to further your career, but you sabotaged that relationship just because some guy just met gave you a few cheesy lines. Jade, you talk down on the lower ranked female employees at your firm like you are the archetype of modern woman and then throw yourself at the first guy you meet. Need we even talk about Sammy, a girl who will not only sleep her way to an A grade but also just to get a few free drinks.”

Michelle began to turn towards the door: “You think you don’t deserve this. That I’ve got you all wrong, but just consider this: If you had even bothered to find out the guys name, you’d have been able to walk out of here five minutes ago.”

With that Michelle reached the door and threw a switch. She made her way out of the exit slamming the door shut:

“GAME OVER!”

As Michelle made her way down the hall, she smiled as the devices whirred into life and the screams and protests of the two girls soon melded into ones of utter bliss and delight.

She would send somebody to release them in about an hour or two. Right now, she had a new game to play.

THE END.