The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Idiokti̱sía, Ypi̱réti̱s, Políti̱s (Property, Servant, Citizen)

Morning Attendance

Pris woke at early dawn and slipped out of bed. It was midsummer, so she had two hours to meet her 7:00 am appointment. She showered and shaved, carefully cleaning right up next to her landing strip and everything below that. She spent minimal time at the makeup mirror, grabbed a power shake in the kitchen. Keeping with her instruction to stay naked at home, she slipped into a sexy little sheer knit dress and red acrylic fuck-me pumps at the door to the garage. The fire engine red, sleeveless number rode low across the breasts and was scooped backless down past her tailbone, leaving no doubt she was going full commando for the day. She let herself into Mitch’s suite with ten minutes to spare. She instinctively stepped out of her dress just inside the door, leaving the heels on. There were two naked women asleep on the fold-out couch who didn’t waken on her arrival. She crept into the bedroom and gently draped herself on the end of the bed. As instructed, her right hand found her cunt and began rubbing.

Pris’ cunt was already fully swollen and drooling wet because she had masturbated the whole drive across town and the ride up the elevator. Before long her breathing became short quick pants, which roused Mitch. Waiting until she expressed her first orgasm, he opened his eyes and looked her over. He smiled and crawled off the bed. Jill stirred, but stayed asleep. As he walked past Pris to the bathroom, he gave her a disrespectful slap on the ass. A red palm print appeared. He left the door open and Pris could clearly hear him pissing. It went on for longer than she expected, sounding like a horse relieving himself. She sensed it when Mitch approached her from behind. She felt his hands grip her hips and his cock slide in deep. Mitch orgasmed immediately, letting out a satisfied “ahhh…” Again, like a horse relieving himself. He withdrew as soon as he was done.

Mitch smacked her hard on the other ass cheek, leaving a matching palm shaped welt, “Now get the fuck out of here!”

Pris jumped up, wiggled into her dress, and was already riding the elevator when she felt Mitch’s full morning load leaking down her thighs. She pressed her knees together, instinctively trying to hold it in, but the muscle contraction only pushed more out.

Pris would have cupped her hand over her cunt trying to hold it, but an elderly woman got on two floors later. The old gal sniffed, wrinkled her nose, and glared at Pris the whole ride down. The pretty young woman in a tiny dress riding down a hotel elevator at seven in the morning disgusted her. Pris’s dress was wrinkled, her hair was tousled, and she stank of recent sex. When the old woman got off at the lobby, she grunted low, “Stinkin’ whore!” Pris grinned when she heard that and her nipples hardened.

By the time Pris made it to the ladies room, her thighs were slick all the way to her knees. She hiked her skirt up and sat on a toilette, surveying the disaster unfolding between her legs. She had hustled clear across town and exposed herself to receive Mitch’s come. There had been four other naked women in the suite. He could have fucked any one of them. Instead, he had honored her with his seed. Now it was smeared uselessly up and down her legs.

Without processing the futility of it, she ran her fingers up her inner thigh and tried rubbing it into her cunt. She did that on her other thigh and the whole operation quickly degenerated into full on masturbation. She came hard, oblivious to the woman listening several stalls down. Unable to stop, she rubbed her way through two more before quitting. Priscilla licked her fingers clean. Rather than waste his come by cleaning it up with TP and flushing, she gathered as much as she could on her fingers, licking and swallowing what she could. When she left the stall, she looked at her disheveled image in the mirror. Her thighs, cunt, fingers, and lips were all wet with come and saliva. Priscilla smiled, for that seem somehow appropriate. When she got to her Audi, she hiked her skirt up to set her bare ass on the leather seat. While she drove she unconsciously stroked herself, occasionally bringing her fingertips to her nose, reciting what the old woman had called her, nodding in agreement. It would only take a few days of diving around bare assed before her drooling cunt left a permanent stain on the leather seat.

Pris tried to keep a fairly normal day. She met her regular tennis partner at the country club for a friendly match and lunch. Normally equal players, today Pris handily trounced her friend in straight sets. She had some sinful fun running around the court and wondering around the clubhouse in her short tennis skirt and skin tight sport top with no bra or panties. The tennis pro, one of her ex-lovers, tried to come on to her. She finally had to tell him “Fuck off, you ass!” to get rid of him. After lunch Pris spent extra time parading around the ladies locker room wearing only her clear red acrylic pumps. She stood uncomfortably close to her tennis partner in the showers while swabbing between her legs with a washcloth far longer than necessary. She inspected her awesome figure in the dressing mirrors, balanced expertly on those four inch spikes, posing, strutting, and gyrating like a stripper, turning side to side, cupping her breasts, showing off her hard nipples to the other women.

When the urge suddenly swept her, she dashed back into the showers, heels clacking loudly, taking a hand towel this time, getting it hot and soapy, holding it by the ends front to back, dragging it lengthwise up and down her cunt and the crack of her ass in slow luxurious strokes. Four nude bathers watched her openly masturbate with a hand towel in the common shower. A mother in her thirties watched in morbid disapproval. She had heard stories about Priscilla Andrews, and wanted to see for herself. Pris kept the strokes slow, staving off orgasm for several minutes, keeping a piercing gaze on the mother the whole time. Pris met the woman’s scowl with a mischievous grin until she grunted out an orgasm. The woman may have been scowling, but was unable to look away from Pris’s uncommonly luscious body, secretly wishing she was that uninhibited. And that beautiful. The other bathers were wide-eyed teenagers who leaned in together, giggling in fascination. The alpa chick ordered the other two to meet at her place, mentioning that her parents were gone. All three knew what they were going to do when they got there. The mousy brunette was already touching herself in anticipation.

Pris got back into her cocktail dress and kept her weekly appointment with her hairdresser, Janice. When the gal leaned the chair back for a shampoo, Pris automatically spread her knees wide, hooked the heels of her pumps together, and rotated her pelvis up and out. The short skirt hiked up so that her wet swollen flower was obscenely presented. The gentle scalp massage of her shampoo relaxed her to the point that she wasn’t even aware she was publicly fingering her cunt. Or if she was aware, she apparently couldn’t care less.

Janice may have had a soft feminine exterior, on the inside she was an aggressive lesbian to whom weaker willed women naturally submitted. Janice recognized that Pris was stroking her cunt in time to her own shampooing hands and wasted no time taking advantage. She changed her pace several times: long firm strokes, gentle circles, quick finger flicks, lingering after each change, giving Pris enough time to match the external stimuli. Soon Pris’s subconscious mind ceded full control of her hands to Janice, who gladly assumed command of the stunning beauty, guiding her through multiple ogasms. Janice allowed a few drops of soapy water to trickle into Pris’s eyes. With her eyes squeezed shut Pris was unaware that everybody in the salon was watching. One customer got out her cell phone and filmed Pris’s puppet-like compliance. She sent the video to several friends including her boyfriend. He passed it on and before long, the video went viral. Janice continued directing Pris and the show (and the orgasms) went on and on.

Janice rinsed Pris’s hair and sat her up. As she opened her eyes the whole salon broke out in applause. Pris’s face, neck and torso blushed with embarrassment, the delightful pink color spreading out her thighs and arms. Rather than stopping, Pris responded by lifting her legs wide, draping her knees over the armrests, lifting her tailbone off the chair, humping into the air, deliberately putting her cunt on display. The finger dancing between her legs got more intense and the derisive laughter triggered another orgasm. Janice peeled the sexy dress down off Pris’s shoulders so it formed a puddled band around her waist, exposing her tits as well. While Janice dried and curled Pris’s hair, she reached down to tweak Pris’s nipples occasionally, making sure they stayed erect. Janice murmured instructions to Pris who obeyed without hesitation. Excited to have an audience, Pris kept her fingertips busy doing Janice’s bidding for the rest of her appointment. The episode left Pris in such a good mood she tipped well and made a standing appointment with Janice for the same day every week for the next month to get started. Janice began scheming what else she might do with Pris, now that she knew the rich cunt was so easily dominated.

Pris and Marshall spent the evening nude, both masturbating on and off, even though they had an unexpected guest. The next morning, Pris presented herself again at the foot of Mitch’s bed. She had brought along the guest.

Mitch heard the expected sound of Pris’ labored breathing. When he opened his eyes, he saw another blond standing near the bed, her right hand gently stroking herself. Mitch broke into a broad smile, “You must be Shannon?”

She replied meekly, “Yes … I am.”

“Why did you come here?”

“I … don’t know. I couldn’t seem to help myself.”

“I thought you were up in Coco Beach.”

“I was. Two days ago I had this sudden feeling, like I needed to come home. I couldn’t shake it, so yesterday I drove down. Last night, my dad was walking around … naked, ... he was, … stroking himself. All night. Pris, too. Spreading her legs and touching herself no matter who was watching. As freaky as that was, I couldn’t leave the room, I couldn’t look away. I started getting horny. Before long I took my clothes off too. And, .. I, .. I masturbated. Once I started, as soon as I touched myself, I couldn’t seem to stop. I had orgasms while my dad was watching, really good ones. This morning, I got up and came here with Pris. I really have no idea what is going on.”

“Now really Shannon. You come to a stranger’s hotel room. You take your clothes off without being told. There are five other naked women around. Why do you think Pris came here?”

“To have … sex?”

Pris was still scrubing her cunt, hips humping, vigorously trying to get off. She’d given up even trying to control her hand. She was not paying much attention to the conversation, concentrating mostly on the wet interface between hand and cunt. She gave up these cute little squeaking grunts in time to her hand, leaving no doubt how close she was to her next orgasm.

“That’s right, Shannon. Drape yourself off the end of the bed just like your stepmother.”

Karen said, “Mitch, not to interfere, but I could use a blood sample…”

“Oh, alright. Be quick about it.”

Karen took Shannon to the wet bar to take the samples. Pris watched Mitch casually molest Jill while they waited for them to return. Pris could tell the tiny blond was pregnant. She hadn’t noticed the other evening, but now naked, Jill was beginning to show. Mitch put his lips over Jill’s. His middle finger found her clitoris. It took only 4 or 5 strokes before she came, her squeal muffled by Mitch’s open mouth. Shannon and Karen returned from the living room. Mitch told Karen, “Go call down and have breakfast sent up.”

Shannon bent forward over the end of the bed, well away from Pris. Mitch stood behind them, “Come on, Shannon. Scoot over closer. Close enough so you are touching.” Shannon moved closer to her stepmother until her knee brushed against Pris’s. Mitch grabbed their hips and shoved them briskly together. He nudged their ankles together, then their shoulders and elbows.

“Pris, hold Shannon’s hand, twine your fingers together, yes. Shannon, can you feel Pris moving rhythmically? You know what she is doing, of course. That makes you horny, doesn’t it? Feeling her body move, knowing your slutty step mother is pleasuring herself? Pris, stop rubbing yourself for a moment. Hold your body still. Shannon, put your free hand between your legs and stroke. Hump your hips against your hand. You feel it too, don’t you Pris? Whenever Shannon masturbates, you get horny. This is how I want you to present yourselves in the morning: two hony sluts, leaned in together so you are touching from hand to foot, both of you pleasuring yourself. Now, turn your faces toward each other and kiss.”

Mitch admired the two kissing squirming beauties for a moment, then slipped his cock into Shannon. Keeping with the servicing theme, he shot a partial load into her and pulled out. He moved over to Pris and entered her, coming immediately. Unable to resist, he rested for an extra moment or two inside Pris before exiting. Not thrusting, just holding at full insertion.

Mitch told them to stand and hug each other until they felt his come begin to drool out. Pris and Shannon did as instructed, stood and hugged. They kissed, not because Mitch had told them, not because they felt affection for each other, but because it seemed like the right thing to do, kiss the naked woman you were hugging. Soon they both felt some come leaking down their legs. They nodded to Mitch.

“Now, girls, lay on your sides on the bed in a nice 69 position. Lift your knees a bit. Get right in there. Don’t be shy, you’ll be getting a lot of face time between each other’s thighs from now on. You both know what to do. Stick your tongue out and lick each other clean. That’s good, keep going until breakfast gets here. Press your thighs against each other’s ears so you cannot hear anything.”

Mitch leaned in, lifted Shannon’s knee a bit, and whispered in Pris’s ear, “You’ve always resented your step-daughter’s hold on her daddy. You think of her as a childish whiner, an obstacle to your real objective, his wealth. Your schemes that got her to move to Coco Beach have apparently failed. You will continue your plan of trying to get rid of her, always on the lookout for ways to be mean and spiteful to your stepdaughter.”

Lifting Pris’s knee, he leaned in close to Shannon, “You are still jealous of Pris’ relationship with your father, and angry that he came between him and your mother. You resent that she is more beautiful than you. You see her as a deceitful gold digger. Tell her bluntly whenever she does something you don’t like using derogatory language. You are moving back from Coco Beach to become a constant thorn in her side.”

Shannon was no stranger to licking pussy. Pris wasn’t the first by a long shot. Shannon had first tasted pussy in high school and had been prolifically bisexual since. This was however the first time she had ever licked one right after it had been fucked by a cock. The lubrication had a thicker texture and the small trickle of Mitch’s come at her opening was addicting. She attacked her stepmom’s cunt like a starving person, eager to get Mitch’s come. Judging by Pris’s energetic tonguing, she was experiencing the same hunger.

From the sound of things, the others were were starting breakfast without them. Shannon had no intention of quitting until she had sucked as much come as she could out of Pris’s velvet hole. She stuck her tongue as far up Pris’s cunt as far as it would reach and wagged it around. Pris tensed up and orgasmed. While she did, she latched on to Shannon’s clit with puckered lips and sucked hard. Which triggered a orgasm from Shannon in turn. They swapped orgasms for a while, sucking and swallowing until no more could be had. Only then did they join the others for breakfast.

After breakfast was done he gave Pris and Shannon their operating orders. He had them stand side by side, legs wide, fingers laced behind their heads, bodies on display. “Pris, Shannon, we have to leave. Jill and Karen have some beach combing to do and I have to look up a ship’s captain. You will stay here until noon with Lucy and Lucinda. Start in the shower together where Lucinda will demonstrate what proper grooming I expect from you. Once you are thoroughly cleaned up, the four of you should spend the rest of the morning on the bed together. Again, Lucinda knows what to do. Even though her English is weak, you must do everything she tells you, every little detail. Much of what she likes doesn’t require words. Some of what she makes you do may be quite humiliating. That’s OK. You both get excited by the idea of a Mexican hotel maid making you perform degrading sexual acts purely for her amusement.”

“After noon, you two will return home where you will observe the following rules. Just like your father and your stepmother, Shannon you will remain barefoot naked whenever you are at home. And just like them you will freely masturbate without hiding or hesitating whenever you feel the urge. Now I know you two don’t care much for each other. However, this will not stop you from swapping oral sex multiple times a day. Your personal dislike for each other actually drives your physical encounters. It starts with an argument over some petty issue that quickly accelerates. Whenever the two of you fight, you will compulsively stroke you own cunt, quite unable to control your own hands. The more you bicker and argue, the more rigorous your masturbation. Finally, the only way to restrain your hands will be to lay down in a 69 and lick each other off. Your mutual orgasms will stave off the fighting, for a while anyway. Sooner or later, you’ll be at each other again. Your days will be filled with fighting, and masturbating, and cunt licking … fighting, and masturbating, and cunt licking. Like each other or not, you’ll become psychologically addicted to the taste of each other’s cunt and all the mutual orgasms. You’ll find the longer you lick each other, the more times you make each other come, the longer you will get along without arguing. You can decide for yourself which is better, fighting or eating pussy.”

“Since you have to get up early in the mornings, you’ll always go to bed early. Which brings us to your nighttime game: you will take turns forcing the other to have as many orgasms as you can manage. With Marshall watching you will go to bed scissor legged with your crotches pressed firmly together. Deep restful sleep will come almost immediately. Your dreams will be saturated with images of the three of us in the same bed fucking, but pleasuring yourself at night is strictly forbidden. In alternating turns you will wake up horny. When you do, you’ll assume a dominant role and rub your cunt against your sleep mate’s cunt, aggressively fucking her until she comes a few times. When it is your turn to be in control like this, you’ll savor the opportunity to make your step mother or daughter come as many times as you can. The more she comes, the bigger your ego grows. This chance to control her makes you so excited that you usually come yourself after your opponent’s third or fourth.”

“On the receiving end, several times a night some nasty dream will become real as you wake up with your bedmate humping her slick wet pussy against yours. When this happens, you will accept that for the moment you are a subordinate cunt who is getting fucked against her will. Your only option is to squirm like a stuck pig and take it. Simply being a subby lesbian cunt will make you excited, but the humiliation of being being dominated by your stepmother or daughter will make you easily have orgasm after orgasm, leaving you completely at the mercy of your bedmate. When your attacker does orgasm, you’ll both fall right back to sleep for more horny dreams.”

“In the morning, you will get up with enough time to prep each other like Lucinda shows you and arrive here by 7:00 am. You have to do the same things to each other, and it may take longer than you think. Allow plenty of time. Hold your tongue and no fighting during your morning preparations. When you get here, quietly creep into the bedroom. You will copy that pose I showed you earlier until I wake up.”

Mitch addressed Lucita in Spanish so only she could understand. He spoke to her for almost a minute and Lucita smiled broadly the whole time, leering at Pris and Shannon’s bodies, sometimes looking back and forth between their tits, other times their crotches. She nodded knowingly several times, looking them right in the eyes. When he was done she replied in her best Spanglish, “Si señor. I do it con mucho gusto. You no unhappy with Lucita.”

* * *

Mitch, Jill, and Karen went about their day. Karen collected 18 samples while Jill got 15. Of those, 20 showed up to trade a blood sample for another hundred bucks. All in all a productive day.

Mitch paid for a 4 hour fishing tour with ‘Captain Mike’. Mitch played the hapless tourist, which was fairly easy. He had fished some as a kid, but knew nothing about boats. Mike had taken Mitch to one of his favorite fishing areas, and Mitch caught plenty. There were four other guests on the boat, a family from Cincinnati. The two youngsters had never been fishing before, and had a hoot. Mitch was impressed with Captain Mike. He had a good blend of confidence and skill. Plus he had an easy way that helped the kids have some great fun on the water.

* * *

The next morning Mitch woke to the expected sound of Pris and Shannon masturbating and making out. He kept his eyes closed and his body still for a while, enjoying the thought of the two women leaned together, self pleasuring, waiting for him to be ready. He waited while they expressed several orgasms, wondering to himself how many times they had licked each other the previous day. When he did look, he was slightly startled, for there were three women at the foot of his bed this time. He sat up for a clear look to see Pris, Shannon, and some middle aged gal. The newcomer was already naked, already leaned over with her ass in the air like Pris and Shannon. Those two were touching elbow-to-ankle as instructed while the newcomer was staying apart.

“Well now, who might you be?”

“I … I’m Marsha, Marshall’s ex-wife.”

“Holy shit! Really?” Mitch nudged Jill and Karen awake. “Wake up girls. We have another unexpected visitor. This is Marsha. I presume you are Shannon’s mother?”

Karen shook the sleep out her head and got out of bed immediately to get the blood sample kit.

“Yes, I am.”

“Are there any other ex-wives I should know about?”

“No, I am it.”

“Marsha and Marshall. Ain’t that cute!”

“Ya, we thought it was cute, too. At first.”

“From your posture, I guess you know why you are here?”

“Shannon filled me in. I’m here to fuck. I suppose I should be afraid, or disgusted, or something. But I’m not disturbed at all, although I’m not sure why. It seems strangely natural, taking my clothes off and offering my body to you. Having sex with you is something I do now. Actually, I’ve always liked sex, and haven’t been getting that much lately. So I’m rather looking forward to it.” Marsha looked Mitch in the eyes, and gave him a resigned but happy shrug.

Mitch had strictly avoided ever telling Pris or Shannon anything about the medallion. It was quite fascinating to see how far reaching its effects were. “Tell me Marsha. How far did you travel? And why did you come back to Miami?”

“After the divorce, I moved back to Atlanta. I live alone because the dating scene sucks for a middle aged divorcee. A couple of days ago I had this strong feeling come over me. I saw images of Marshall, … and Shannon. More like fantasy daydreams I couldn’t shake.”

“Describe them for me.” Mitch looked at Jill, who was taking notes.

“It seemed like Marshall was in a prison of some sort. A prison without bars. Or maybe he was wearing chains I couldn’t see. I can’t exactly describe it, but I can say it gave me a certain satisfaction to imagine him like that. Shannon was in bed with a man. I now know that man was you. I dreamt about you. And Shannon. And me. Sometimes it was just you and me, but usually Pris was in bed with us. And we, well, we fucked, all of us. We all fucked each other a lot. I’ve had sexy dreams before, jumbled images that vanished as soon as I woke up. But these were directed, extended fuck scenes that went on and on, day and night. I’d wake from a dream and remember every vivid, horny detail. The dream images consumed my waking fantasies until I couldn’t think of anything else.”

“All the while I felt compelled to come to Miami, so yesterday I flew in. Shannon told me about what you did to her and Pris, making them feel horny all the time, making them do things to themselves, to each other, how she was drawn to this hotel room, how she couldn’t help herself. She described the same helplessness that I was feeling. I realized there was no use fighting it, so I stripped and started masturbating, just like them. Once I started, I couldn’t seem to stop. It felt so natural, watching Shannon, copying Priss. I didn’t want to quit. It’s kind of like breathing. I can hold my breath for a bit, but I cannot choose to not breath. So here I am. For you. Go ahead and fuck me.”

Lucy and Lucita had joined the party. Marsha looked over the four naked women lying next to Mitch. Marsha looked at Pris and Shannon for a moment, then grinned at Mitch. She arched her back and waved her ass slowly back and forth in a clear sign of sexual availability. “I’m guessing this must be your favorite position? Do you want to mount me too? Make me into another one of your horny bitches?” She pulled in her lower lip, biting it softly, giving Mitch her best come-hither look.

“Marsha, I did not turn them into bitches. They came to me that way. I just made them horny. No, I think I’ll turn you into a horny harem slave instead. We’ll get to that in a minute, though. First stand up and show off your body. I want to see what I am getting into.”

Marsha stood up and did a slow turn around for inspection, pulling her shoulders back, arching her lower back, keeping her eyes locked on Mitch’s. Mitch was actually impressed. Not bad for a gal who was literally twice his age. She was aging gracefully. Trim and fit, shorter than Shannon with way bigger tits that hadn’t sagged, the tiny hint of gray in her hair matched in her bush, a nice face with attractive smile lines, great legs perched on sexy heels.

“Tell me why you use such crude language, Marsha. Usually a mature women would be interested in ‘making love.’ Why do you use the f-word?”

“Because it seems appropriate. I thought about it the whole drive over here. I had no idea who you were. From the fantasies I’d been having, from what Shannon and Pris described, I knew what was going to happen: casual sex with a total stranger. No foreplay, no snuggling, no emotional attachment. I wasn’t born yesterday. I know exactly what that is. It’s called fucking. Since I seem unable to choose to not have sex with you, I may as well choose to enjoy it.”

Karen and Jill exchanged knowing glances. They knew exactly what Marsha was going through.

“Marsha, I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. So then, get over here so we can ‘fuck’.”

Mitch took her missionary style, grabbing her wrists and holding them trapped against the bed above her head, pinning her down with his weight so she could barely squirm. He waited until her first orgasm to enslave her. Marsha came multiple times, again and again. Each time she came, he paused thrusting and whispered the Property word in her ear, shaping her enslavement as he went, “Idiokti̱sía is a happy, horny, harem slave! … Idiokti̱sía is Beautiful. … Idiokti̱sía is Confident. … Idiokti̱sía is super Sexy! … Idiokti̱sía is Strong. … Idiokti̱sía is Desirable. … Idiokti̱sía is Easily Excited, Quick to Come. …… Idiokti̱sía fucks like a dirty Whore. ... Idiokti̱sía always Pleasures whoever she Fucks. … Idiokti̱sía Craves the stink and taste of harem Pussy! … The more Idiokti̱sía Masturbates, the more she loves being a horny Sex Slave. … Idiokti̱sía is proud to show off her rockin’ Hot Body. … Idiokti̱sía. Never. Ever. Gets tired of Fucking the other harem slaves. ...” He saved his most important one for when he came, the one he wanted most from her, “Idiokti̱sía is a, .. Nasty! .. Sluty! .. Horny! .. Sex Slave!” Each of those last words was punctuated with a pulse of come. Each one hit her like a jolt of electricity.

Hearing the Property incantation repeatedly during her own orgasms took the abstract concept of sex slave and merged it permanently into her personality. Being held flat on her back, unable to move or resist, overwhelmed by his size and physical strength, made the effect even stronger. Since the last set came overlain with his orgasm, it had the deepest effect on her.

Mitch held her pinned down for several more minutes, draping his full weight on her, keeping a firm grip on her wrists, his forearms pressing down on her elbows, softly whispering “Idiokti̱sía” and humping gently once with each breath. Each time she heard that word, she shivered as a wave of blissful obedience washed through her like a soft orgasm, leaving its imprint on every facet of her existence: memories, dreams, desires, all future decisions. Her very soul now orbited around having Mitch’s cock thrusting into her pussy, living as his compliant harem slave.

Marsha recounted Mitch’s last statement, those words he had said while coming. She had no idea what that word Idiokti̱sía meant, only that her whole being, mind, body, personality, everything rushed with submissive contentment whenever he said it. She did know those other words, and recited them to herself, finding herself in total agreement with their meaning. Nasty: there was nothing about sex she would ever find repulsive or objectionable. It all led to pleasure. Sluty: she would fuck Mitch, his other harem slaves, or anyone he told her to fuck without hesitation or reservation. Horny: Jesus Fucking Christ she was horny! She wanted to fuck more than anything, more than food, water, sleep, family. Anything you could name was second on the list next to fucking. Sex Slave: Marsha understood that now, sex was a service she provided to others. It was her good fortune that she enjoyed it, she was good at it, and she was well equipped for it. But at the end of the day, fucking was about pleasuring whoever she was with. Her pussy, her tits, her mouth, her entire body existed to give sexual gratification to Mitch and the other harem slaves.

Marsha beamed with her happiest smile. Mitch was right, she was not disappointed. That was by far the best fuck she had ever had, ever. She looked at the other naked women on the bed, Jill, Karen, Lucita, Lucy, her beloved daughter making out with that bitch Priscilla. She took a deep breath, looking forward to licking all their pussies, even the bitch’s pussy. She could barely stand to be in the same room as Pris, but they were mere slaves now. A sex slave does not choose who or when she fucks. A sex slave fucks whoever she’s told. Marsha hated her ex-husband’s trophy wife, but would lick her cunt to the best of her ability, do all sorts of other nasty things to her, fuck her like a cheap whore, make her come and come, and love every second!

Mitch was so satisfied that he lightly dozed off on top of, inside of Marsha. His cock softened to semi-hard. As his body relaxed, he seemed even heavier to Marsha. He snored quietly right in her ear. If she moved even slightly, his grip on her wrists tightened, his cock hardened, and his hips humped a few times, all without waking. A good fifteen minutes passed as all seven women waited silently while their owner slept, Pris and Shannon kissing, masturbating, and occasionally coming the entire time. Karen masturbated on and off entirely out of hedonistic habit.

Marsha passed the time mentally repeating her enslavement words, mixing them in new ways, internalizing their meaning, embellishing the instructions, embracing her new existence, ‘... a sluty sex slave loves the stink and taste of pussy... a nasty slave fucks like a dirty whore ... I am beautiful and sexy … a harem slave pleasures whoever she fucks … the more pussy I eat, the more I masturbate … the more I masturbate, the happier I get…’ As the circular logic occurred to her, she grinned at her good luck, ‘The happier I am, the more pussy I crave!’

Marsha shivered at the implications of those last three statements. She exhaled long, whispering, “Fuckin’ awesome!” She started humping her hips at her sleeping owner.

The frantic twitching of a slave orgasming underneath him woke Mitch. He took wakeful control of his unconscious thrusting and grunted into Marsha’s ear, “That was a good fuck, slave.” She came again from his words of praise alone. He got off Marsha, out of bed, and stood behind Shannon and Pris, sending the other slave girls to start breakfast without him. He fingered Shannon and Pris until his hardon returned. He gave Pris her one stroke fuck, the same to Shannon. He had them stand up and hug and kiss.

Mitch delivered these refinements to their instructions while both could hear, “Pris, tonight when you wake up for your turn to fuck Shannon you’ll get so excited that you come at the same time as her, relinquishing your control after her one orgasm. You will find this very disappointing, wishing you could hold off longer. You really want to make that irritating snot have multiple orgasms. Alas no, your feeble attempts at domination fail miserably. Perhaps it’s true what they say: Priscilla Andrews is a simple, obedient cunt who gets off being sexually used by others. If it weren’t for that horny pussy of yours, no one would have anything to do with you. In another night or two you will get so excited when it’s your turn to fuck your bedmate that you will orgasm after only a few humps, while she’s barely waking up. Each time that happens your determination to influence or control your stepdaughter will weaken further. You will begin to doubt yourself during your daytime arguments with her, becoming confused and deferential. This growing self-doubt, the humiliation it brings, the urge to be obedient, all will make your cunt hornier than you ever thought possible and make all your masturbation sessions more compulsive, more intense, more overtly exhibitionist. You will start to include a widening array of dildoes and other sex toys, hoping the lewd obscenity will provide some relief. Unfortunately your self-doubt also makes you unable to fulfill yourself, leaving you desperately dependent on others for orgasms. Masturbating while someone watches makes you want to please your watcher in any way she desires. The act of licking a pussy, any pussy, makes you feel inferior to the owner of the pussy and will give you an orgasm if you can make that pussy come. Despite all the time you spend openly masturbating, the only two ways for you to feed your gnawing hunger for orgasm will be getting casually, selfishly fucked by someone, or eating some woman’s pussy until she comes. Eventually your ability to oppose your stepdaughter will completely dissolve and you will submit to her will in all matters, from trivial, mundane daily activities to the intimate, private details of grooming and hygiene, even needing her permission to go to the toilet.”

He gave Shannon her own refinements, “Shannon, at night you’ll gain increasing control over your sexual excitation. Soon you’ll find it easy to force Pris to have multiple orgasms. If she comes first during her midnight turn, take immediate control of her and enjoy a free turn. Call her degrading names and otherwise humiliate her while you fuck her. You’ll find it highly exciting to have the easy slut moaning, squirming, coming against your pussy, so go ahead, enjoy yourself at her expense, but stay scissor legged with her all through the night. When your hips and abs tire of humping, your self-control will weaken, you’ll orgasm and go to sleep. As your abs and self-control get stronger, you will be able to fuck her for longer and longer periods. Your nighttime successes will begin to affect your daytime attitude toward your stepmother. Soon you will find yourself winning your arguments, which will add to your sense of superiority. When you win an argument, your compulsion to 69 her will be replaced with an urge to order her to perform obscene sexual antics for your amusement. Eventually your so-called ‘arguments’ will become sessions where you berate her while she spreads her legs and begs you to please, please fuck her. Your own strict compulsion to lick her will fade, but the pleasure you get from the taste of her cunt, the feel of her labia against your lips, the lingering stink of her pussy on your fingers, the feel of her flesh under your hands, the thrill of her tongue between your legs, even the taste of your own cunt on her lips, all that pleasure will grow deeper and stronger, becoming an inescapable addiction, making you want to kiss and lick her repeatedly throughout the day, unable to say no when she begs for it. You’ll lie about your addiction, insisting you are in control, claiming you can quit anytime you want. However you’ll be as addicted to fucking Pris as a junkie is to shooting meth. Treat her like a simple minded fuck toy, eager to indulge your every secret perversion. Since she always comes like a teenaged twit, no matter what you do to her, you will assume she obviously loves it. Take her to public pools in obscene little bikinis to show off her body. Take her to discos in sexy fuck-me outfits and order her to hit on other hot chicks. Take her to the health club, put her in see through tights, and make her exercise until she sweats like a pig. Take her to a body art parlor to get her nipples pierced, then get yours pierced too so you can make her wear the same jewelry as you. Take her to sex shops and make her pick out an ever growing collection of toys, restraints, and strapon dildoes to be used on her. Be rude and domineering to her in public. Make sure people see that she is obedient to you. Keep a big tube of sex lubricant on hand and smear generous globs on her crotch periodically. Remind her while you lube her that it’s her stunning beauty, her exceptional ability to pleasure others, and that ravenous cunt between her legs; these are the things that define her, that give her value. Do what you wish with her during the day, but you MUST remain naked whenever you are at home, you STILL masturbate whenever you get horny, you MUST continue to sleep scissor legged at night, and you MUST prepare and present each other in the mornings as you have been trained.”

Mitch finalized his comments, addressing them both, “Those instructions I just gave you will gradually complete over the next week. You will completely forget that I gave you these instructions. The person you become will feel like a natural expression of your true nature, someone who was always inside you waiting to be set free. You just overheard your partner’s instructions, yet you will forget you actually heard that as well. The person your partner becomes will seem vaguely familiar, as if you always suspected that of her. The erotic pleasure, the abundant orgasms you get from your new relationship will make you both content and secure. Now clean each other up before you eat breakfast.”

When they finally they joined the others, Shannon saw that her mother was on her knees with her face between Jill’s legs, whose eyes were rolled back in their sockets with a look of untold ecstasy. Marsha had a thumb two knuckles up Jill’s asshole, the other hand doing a slow dance between her own thighs. Shannon had no idea her mom was such a slut.

Marsha licked away at Jill’s cunt like it was candy. She had never felt so vital, so energized, so sexually voracious in her life, as if thirty years had been stripped away from her age. Not even her University days, living at the Tri Delta House, had she been this horny. She had thought herself as sexually liberated back then, sleeping with different men, even experimenting a little bit with girls. Now she would sleep with multiple women. No wait, not ‘sleep with’, she corrected herself. She would fuck Mitch’s other slaves with reckless abandon. But as his personal property, there was one and only one man in her life now. She was saturated with an endless appetite for more and more. Marsha was sure she knew more about sex than any three of these young kittens combined. She was at the top of her game, and it felt great!

After breakfast Lucy and Lucinda took Marsha by the hands and led her to the shower to give her a shampoo, a clean shave from the neck down, and a two-on-one licking to write home about, Lucinda in front, Lucy behind. They dried her hair, painted her toes and fingernails candy-apple red, and applied just the right amount of makeup until she glowed like a cheerleader at prom.

Mitch decided that Karen and Jill could take the day off from beach combing. He took the entire party of seven women down to relax on the beach, Lucy and Lucinda included. The whole crew stopped at the beach shop in the hotel lobby and bought tiny micro g-string bikinis for the girls, all identical neon pink. They rented some cabana chairs right in front of the resort and set up to enjoy a day in the sun. The girls all sunbathed topless wearing only an itty bitty triangle of pink lycra, barely big enough to hide their labia. The see-through material clung to their lady parts, giving them conspicuous camel-toes. The girls pranced playfully in the surf, batted a beach ball about, applied sun lotion to each other, promenaded arm-in-arm by twos or threes up and down the beach, ordered froofy drinks from the resort bar, applied more oily lotion to each other’s exposed tits and untanned bikini zones, danced to Cuban Rumba music, and shared occasional full body hugs and open mouth kisses. Even mortal enemies Pris and Marsha submitted to their sex slave nature and wrapped their arms around each other, met each other’s pelvic thrusts hump for hump, squirmed with delight from feeling the other’s hard nipples pressing back, and engaged in hot, wet, french kisses that went on and on. Many a head turned to see who the lucky dude was.

Late afternoon Mitch sent Pris and Shannon home to torment Andrews. He kept Marsha as an additional bed slave. If one didn’t know better, you’d think she was a hot twenty something, judging by the youthful way she frolicked, strutted, and fucked.