The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Idiokti̱sía, Ypi̱réti̱s, Políti̱s (Property, Servant, Citizen)

Research Results

Karen presented her preliminary findings to Mitch and Jill in private, “First Mitch, I will tell you what I can of your own results. Dr. Rogers back at the university has provided some of these findings. She will need time to study the whole data set when we get back home for a full report. Since we do not have a baseline for you, I can only compare you to the general population. It appears that your system has kicked into some sort of physiological overdrive. Your testosterone levels are way higher than average. Your immune system seems to be able to defeat any type of infection. Your natural human growth hormone levels are off the chart. And your brain chemistry has tuned you to an alert natural happy high.”

“So I’m some sort of superhuman?”

“No, I wouldn’t use ‘super’. You are still human, just one ramped up to physiologic levels that no one has ever seen before. One might say you are converging on the perfect specimen.”

“OK, what about you two?”

“In a similar way, we are both exceptionally healthy. Our entire hormonal, lymphatic, circulatory, and nervous systems are firing on all cylinders. We seem to be operating at peak human potential. Like you, we are not superhuman; more like maximum humans.”

“What about servants? You studied close to 200 women this summer.”

“We looked at a lot of factors, but saw no significant changes in anyone you simply enthralled into a servant. No hormonal changes, no brain chemistry changes, nothing in the tests we have done so far. This remains a mystery to which we have no guesses.”

“Full enslavement does have measurable changes. For example, Marshall Andrews has suppressed testosterone levels, yet his other physiological systems seem tuned for elevated performance. He his fully alert and his intelligence is unchanged. His personality was altered, however. He is docile and deferential to you in all the psychological tests, yet normal in his relationships to friends and coworkers. This is another area where further study on more subjects might yield better understanding.”

“Enslaving a woman has dramatic effects. Jill and I are examples of this and the other slave women are following along the same path. As I said, our bodies are now tuned for excellent health. Our immune systems, our cardiopulmonary systems, everything is working to full capacity. Even though Marsha is no longer fertile, the rest of her her physiology has seemingly reverted to that of a twenty five or thirty year old. The improvements extend to little things, like I used to have a few persistent pimples. Now my skin is clear and blemish free, head to toe. My fingernails are growing long and thick. My hair is past my waist in the back and still growing. That’s way longer than ever before and almost no hair comes out when I brush it. It’ll be past my knees before long. I sleep better, I eat whatever I want, my workouts go longer and stronger. I am more flexible and more balanced. I’m in love what I see in the mirror. I can think clearly. Best of all, I am totally happy and content. I have no fears or bad thoughts. Life is simply awesome.”

Mitch Jill and Karen had a long three way hug, “I am happy for you, for all of us.”

Karen continued, “There is one more thing you should know about, Mitch.”

“Go ahead.”

“When you enslave a woman, her body initializes ovulation. If I run the clock back, both Jill and I ovulated within a few days or even hours of our enslavement. You guys say you didn’t have sex for several days after Jill’s enslavement. That means you probably got Jill pregnant the very first time you fucked her. Pris and Shannon ovulated as soon as you enslaved Marshall Andrews. All twelve test subjects ovulated the first day or two on the boat.”

Mitch was silent for a moment, “So what you are saying is…”

“Yes, Mitch. You impregnated every woman on the boat except Marsha. The rest of us, you have turned us all into baby making machines. Every woman in your harem is happy about it. Jill’s and my prenatal exams are all exemplary. You should order the OB/GYN that Jill and I have been seeing here in Florida to make house calls. Your whole harem needs her now. And as you know, I am carrying twin boys. Pris is also carrying twins. Ultrasound confirms it, they are girls. For the rest it’s too early to know, but there may be others. Mitch, you’re a father, in spades.”

Mitch stood tall and bear hugged his two wives. The medallion really had altered his sense of morality. The way he (now) saw it, this was good, the way it should be. No wonder the sex on the cruise had been so fun, so fulfilling. As bearer of the medallion, it was his right to sire as many children as he wanted. He could easily see making Jill and Karen pregnant a dozen times each, or more, raising a huge family. Pris, too. Take her home. Marry her. Tap that rock star body over and over. Mitch would make her bear only girls, see how many pairs of twin blond supermodel daughters she could crank out, endless babies suckling on her, turning her beautiful breasts into abundant, milk-engorged teats. The other harem slaves, their children would be bastards. Which was OK. History was full of bastard children. It was a natural outcome of one man dominating the people around him. To (the new) Mitch, females were born with wombs for this very reason, to make babies. If it happened to be his sperm that got them pregnant, then so be it. It wasn’t all one sided, anyway. They were all blissfully happy and given peak performance physiques. They would all be the best mothers they could be.

Of course, he didn’t want his offspring to grow up ignored and underprivileged. He met with Marsha and Marshall Andrews, “Idiokti̱sía, you are being given a grave responsibility. I am establishing a satellite harem here in South Florida. You two will help raise any children I produce in this harem. Idiokti̱sía, all the twelve harem sisters and Shannon will live here for as long as they like. Shannon will bear your grandson, who will be heir to the bulk of your fortune. The other harem sisters and all of my children will be treated fairly and equally and will be adequately considered in your will. All of my children will be loved and respected. All will be properly raised and educated. I may return from time to time and check on how things are going, and to fuck my slaves.”

“Marshall, Idiokti̱sía, you will stand in to provide a father figure as needed. Your substantial wealth can handle it. Be sure to manage your fortune so that it will support the harem in the long run.”

“Marsha, Idiokti̱sía, you are given matriarch control over the household. It will be your job to ensure everything runs as smoothly as can be expected. Make sure everyone’s needs are met. Make sure that everyone, harem sisters and their children, lives in a harmonious and positive environment. The harem girls will live easily and peacefully together. However, as you know, children will be children.”

“Marshall, Idiokti̱sía, you will divorce Priscilla immediately. She is exceptionally beautiful, so I have decided to keep her. She will produce many fine children. You and Marsha will remarry. You will completely forget why you split up in the first place. You will regain the love you felt when you were married the first time and hold that love for the rest of your lives. Marsha will provide you with abundant sex from now on, as much as you could ever want. The harem sisters will live openly lesbian lives. Marsha will join them freely in their sexual escapades. This will not bother you at all. The lingering stink of pussy on her breath will only make you more in love with your wife. You will never, ever, have sex with any of my harem slaves. I repeat this Idiokti̱sía. The childbearing harem slaves remain my property. Idiokti̱sía, you are strictly forbidden to have any sexual interactions with any of them. You are, however, invited to watch them have sex anytime you like. They will consider it completely normal to see you jerking off. It is your home, after all. And, of course, you are always allowed to fuck your wife without pretext, foreplay, or warning of any kind.”

“Now Marsha, Idiokti̱sía. You and your husband will be surrounded by sexy women that he is not allowed to touch. This will give him frequent erections. You will always be eager to provide him the sexual relief he needs. He is welcome to fuck you at any time of his choosing, even while you are licking one of the harem girls. This round-the-clock sexual availability is one of the main ways you show your love for him. You are free to join the harem sisters in any erotic escapades they engage in. You still a horny slut who craves the taste of slave pussy. You will indulge your desires at will, except that your husband always comes first.”

Mitch then assembled the entire household. “Girls, Idiokti̱sía, I will be leaving you in the capable hands of Marsha and Marshall Andrews. I will be back to visit now and then. Starting now, you will all live in this house together. Systematically move your personal belongings here, but wait a few weeks, so you know which things you really need. As a harem slave, you’ll find you really don’t need much. By now you know that you are all pregnant by me. It is easy to tell that you are all happy and excited at the news. I am also very pleased with each and every one of you. Mr Andrews will provide you with all the support you need: medical, financial, and social. You will stay on after you give birth and raise our children under this roof.”

“You may continue your family and friend relationships outside of the harem sisterhood. One obvious exception is any romantic relationships you may have had. Those are all completely ended. Your harem sisters now provide you with all the emotional, romantic, and physical companionship you will need.”

“Here in the home you will freely fuck all of your sisters equally. The very idea of a favorite sister will never cross your mind. Around the home you will dress and act in ways that invite your sisters to have sex with you. You may wear various skirts from time to time, but never pants or shorts and your breasts are to remain exposed at all times. Pay no mind if Marsha or Marshall openly masturbate or if they fuck like porn stars on every piece of furniture and in every room of the house. Their pleasuring is as natural as your own and makes you feel welcome in their home. Marsha will be allowed to direct your relationships in the harem and join you in your antics at any time. She will tell you if you are spending too much time with a certain sister, or too much time alone with your hands between your legs. She will tell you who to sleep with at night. She is allowed to inspect your personal grooming and hygiene at any time in any manner she chooses. You will return to your sense of individuality, and will refer to all of your sisters by their given name.”

“When the babies arrive you will strive to be the best mothers you can be, dedicated, attentive, and loving. You will also fondly attend to your sister’s babies as needed, for they are all half-siblings. They will grow up with 12 loving aunts and one awesome step-grandma. Your own families will want to see your baby, they are certainly welcome at any time. They may express some reservations about your unusual living style. However, as consenting adults, you will firmly resist their arguments and reassure them about your safety and happiness.”

“Pris, pack your personal belongings for shipment to California. You will be moving back with me to become a part of my permanent harem. Marshall will send divorce papers to you out there. Once that is done, we will get married in a private ceremony. We will be leaving in three days. Be done by then.”

Mitch spent the next three days in an extended training period, repeatedly fucking the fourteen female slaves he was leaving in Florida, making sure his harem was comfortably adjusted to their new home and irretrievably integrated into the harem lifestyle he had in mind. Mitch brought in a female tattoo artist and showed her his original sketch and one of the brass copies of the medallion. He had her produce an accurate pattern and had the first one tattooed on Marshall Andrews’ tailbone for practice. Satisfied with the results, she did Philippè next. Before long every harem sister had a replica of the medallion tattooed on her sacrum. Jill asked, and with a nod from Mitch, she, Karen and Pris got it done too.

Once Pris’s things were packed on a truck, Mitch flew her, Jill, and Karen back to California. Mitch casually enslaved the entire flight crew and every passenger in first-class to ensure premium service. Looking down from his window seat, Mitch pondered his next moves.

He still wanted to travel to the East Mediterranean to research the origins of the medallion. But first he needed to get his wives settled down in a proper home. Money was no longer an issue, so he would pick a home with plenty of privacy, luxury, security, and room to grow. His apartment was way too small, so they would move into some upscale hotel in the city while he enslaved some real estate agent for the search. He would use that time to winnow his way into a fellowship at a research museum. There were one or two locally to start with, although someplace like Field, or Smithsonian would have more prestige, bigger libraries. All in due time.

Mitch had enough to keep him busy for the near future. Looking out the window over northern Arizona Mitch took in the Grand Canyon, and the buttes of Utah beyond that. Which gave him a perverse thought. He had read about some isolated Utah compounds where polygamous patriarchs dominated collections of young women. It might be fun to seek one out and enslave one of those leaders. All those women, hand picked for fertility, browbeat into religious subservience, ripe for the picking.

Just thinking about it was making him hard. Jill felt his rise and knew what to do. Without prompting, she undid her seat belt and leaned down with her face in his lap. Mitch had her sit back up. He pushed the overhead button for a another visit from the head stewardess.