The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Idiokti̱sía, Ypi̱réti̱s, Políti̱s (Property, Servant, Citizen)

Coming to Grips

Mitch tried his best to stay on track that day. He answered questions to students, met with Dr. Janes, tried to work on his dissertation. None of it was very successful. The afternoon dragged on forever, like 5 o’clock would never arrive. He met his recitation group and had reasonable success staying on task there. Several times he convinced himself it was a dream, some friend’s idea of a joke. Several times he got blue-ball hardons just thinking about Jill.

At 5 on the dot, Jill arrived. Mitch invited her in and she closed the door. After a long, wet kiss Jill pulled a leather shoelace from her book bag, “Where is the medallion. You should probably keep it with you.” Mitch got it out of the desk and Jill threaded the lace through the loop. Tying a knot, she put it over Mitch’s neck, using it to pull him close. She writhed against him.

Still unsure, Mitch asked, “So, would you, er, like to, um, you know… would you want to..”

Jill smiled to put him at ease, “Mitch, you don’t have to ask anymore. I am Property. I am your slave. You never need to ask my permission. If you need foreplay to get hard, that’s great. If you want to molest me for your personal amusement, by all means, do it. If it gets you off, order me to do sexy things so you can watch. But at the end of the day, I’m just a slave. One who will always respond eagerly to your touch and obediently to your commands. My body is somehow linked to yours now. Whenever you get hard, my cunt gets wet. I’ll always be ready to fuck. I’m pretty sure it happened several times today. You must have gotten several erections, because my pussy kept juicing up all on its own.”

Jill saw his mild embarrassment and went on, “You just asked what I want, so let me state it clearly for the record. Mitch, I am your slave and you should treat me like one. Fucking me, with or without foreplay, regardless of my wishes will only serve to reinforce that internal view of myself. If using me as a sex object brings you pleasure, then my satisfaction will only increase. I am yours, both in and out of the bed.”

Jill leaned in close and whispered encouragement, “Say it Mitch. Say that word. Make me your slave again and again.”

Mitch said it, “Idiokti̱sía.” Jill shuddered as the rush of obedience wash through her. The two melted to the floor. Clothes stripped off. Mitch rolled on top of Jill and she wrapped her legs around him. He thrust inside her and held still for a moment, savoring her tightness, her pussy lips kissing the base of his cock, before taking up a steady rhythm. By the time he spent his seed deep inside her, he too was beginning to understand a new self image. He was the Owner, she was Property.

Mitch rested on top of her beyond the point where he should have lost his erection. Realizing he still could, he started thrusting into her some more. “So, little Jilly is a sex slave now. She has to do what I say, is that right?”

Jill nodded with a big smile, “Yes Mitch!”.

“OK then, from now on, I want you to have multiple grand oragsms whenever I fuck you. Show me one now.”

Jill’s eyes got wide hearing that. Her owner just ordered her to have pleasure whenever he fucked her. Lots of pleasure. That thought alone sent her over the edge and she came hard.

Mitch smiled as she returned to earth. He picked up a hard humping pace again, and after a short time, she came again. And again. And again. Mitch gave her seven or eight full-on orgasms before tensing up and shooting a second load inside her. He licked her ear while coming and grunted low and menacingly, one more time, “Idiokti̱sía.”

This time he rolled off her to rest. The hard floor was beginning to hurt his knees. They lay silently beside each other for a while, breathing deep. Jill’s tailbone was hurting as well, but of course, she said nothing.

Jill processed the thorough mind fuck she had just experienced. She felt very much alive right now. She sensed that Mitch was now in control, and was proud that she had properly served him, enabling his transition. “Do you want me to address you as Master now?”

Mitch pondered for a few moments, “No. We both know you are my sex slave. That knowledge is enough for now. You may continue to call me by my real name.”

“Thank you Mitch. We should spend some time trying to decipher the meaning of the medallion’s back side. The more you know, the more you control.” They got up to dress and Mitch’s double load of come drooled out of Jill’s cunt. “May I clean myself?”

“No, not now. Maybe later. I would tell you to stay naked, but it can get cold in this ugly basement room.”

Once dressed, Jill pulled the extra chair around so she could sit next to Mitch. They went through the statements on the back one at a time, discussing their probable meaning, and tactics for testing them. Mitch turned the lab notebook over to Jill for notes.

The statements were all written in the male pronoun, yet the property incantation had worked on Jill. Mitch guessed that at that time women were of secondary importance, and assumed to be compliant.

Idiokti̱sía (Property); Since Jill was already in this state, she would directly report on how she was affected. Mitch stated that in time he would take ownership of other slaves, but wanted to be careful in who he took. Jill admitted she would be happy to help him select his next slaves. She wanted nothing but the best quality specimens for her owner.

Syllégontai ta edáfi̱ tou (Harvest his lands); this seemed to imply that as Master, he could assume ownership of all of a slave’s possessions. Tomorrow they would find a lawyer to help Jill sign power of attorney documents, giving Mitch control of all her worldly possessions. He already owned her mind and body. It only seemed natural that he should own everything else about her.

Entolí̱ stratév̱mata tou (Command his armies); this seemed straightforward to explain, yet hard to test. They both agreed that Jill was not a good test subject here. Kings who had armies were in short supply these days. Mitch wondered if employees of a corporation would be considered an army. Could he control everyone who worked for a company just by enslaving the CEO? And what level of control would that be? Would they be slaves by proxy? Or simply loyal soldiers?

Odi̱gós idées tou (Guide his ideas); this must mean thought control. Jill recalled that when he had told her she would come repeatedly when he fucked her, the effect was immediate. When he had told her to attend to her classes, she did it with an uncommon passion.

Mitch tried a small experiment, telling Jill that she found her pubic hair disgusting. She described the effect as both undeniable and complete, “This is strange.” Jill said. “ I know intellectually that you just suggested it moments ago. But right now, I cannot really imagine how I ever allowed my hair to grow down there.” Jill lifted the hem of her skirt and looked at herself, frowning, “ Unh, god, it’s fuckin’ gross! I’m so sorry, Mitch. I promise to shave as soon as I get home!” Accepting the finality of that, and trying to change the subject, she suggested they move on.

Exypi̱retí̱sei tis syzýgous kai tis kóres tou (Service his wives and daughters); Although the meaning was obvious, they both agreed this was also hard to test in their current circumstances. Mitch would have to enslave some married man to see if the wife became sexually compliant without further use of the medallion. Mitch speculated that in the mores of ancient Greece, this would probably include multiple wives. He also speculated that this clause had endowed him with his newfound erectile prowess.

Ypi̱réti̱s (Servant), Zei eis ta petheriká sas (He lives unto your laws); Mitch and Jill decided this allowed him to control other people without having to actually enslave them. A full-on slave might need a certain amount of ownership oversight. This could become burdensome, especially when he might only need some specific cooperation out of someone. They discussed several setups where he could explore this command.

Políti̱s (Citizen), Perpatá apó to dikó tou monopáti (He walks of his own path); this command would probably set someone free of the other two commands. Since there was a specific command for this, it implied a certain amount of permanency to the other commands. What might be the extent of freedom? How much would a released thrall remember? Would he be free to tell others about his enslavement? Free to retaliate? They both decided to think about this one for a while before testing.

Mitch decided they should leave. Both understood that Jill would commence living with Mitch, effective immediately. They would go to her place where she would cook him dinner. Then she would gather a few clothes and personal items to take along. The rest of her things would be moved in good time.

As they stood up, Mitch grabbed Jill by the back of her neck and forced her face down onto the desktop. He held her there as he undid his pants and thrust his cock into her pussy. Jill squealed and wriggled, as if in surprise. It was no surprise, though. She had felt her pussy swell and lubricate in preparation. Her writhing was in pleasure as her Owner took her slave-style: rough, insistent, selfish. He made it a quicky, so she only managed to grunt out two orgasms before he sent another full load of semen home, his third strong orgasm in an hour.

Jill abandoned her car on campus to ride with Mitch. They drove to her apartment she shared with a gal named Erica, who wasn’t at home. The place was quite messy. Jill apologized, “I’m not a total neat freak, but this mess is mostly Erica’s fault. It’s kind of sucks how she leaves the place.”

“No worries. I’m not the neatest person in the world either. Go ahead and take your shower and grab some things. I’ll take us out for dinner.”

Jill rushed through her shower, wearing a shower cap to keep her hair dry. She shaved carefully to avoid nicks. She threw some clothes into a duffle bag, along with her travel bathroom kit. She presented herself to Mitch in a light flower print sun dress, lifting the front hem to show off her cleaned up cunt. Mitch approved and they left to catch a quick dinner.

Mitch opted for chinese takeout and they went to his smallish one bedroom apartment to eat. Mitch told her, “you should lose the dress while we eat. I’d like to take a long look at my Property.”

Since the only thing Jill was wearing was the dress and a pair of high heels, she was naked in less than one second. She stood posing for him for a bit, “Do you approve?” she asked, putting a hand on one hip and posing seductively.

Jill was very petite, almost skinny. Her tiny breasts made her large nipples look even bigger. Her stomach was flat with no extra fat at all. Her hips were narrow, but her butt had a nice flair to it. Mitch was fair enough looking, but never particularly successful with women. To him, any naked woman was exciting. Jill’s exceptionally cute face made her especially appealing. She felt her pussy fill with blood and she knew she was successfully communicating with his male sex drive.

Mitch chose to hold off fucking his slave right then and there. He took the food to the table and invited Jill to join him. She jumped a bit as her bare butt touched the cold wooden chair. She shivered a bit and her nipples filled with blood. Both of them were hungry, so they wolfed down the food, sharing their cookie fortunes with each other.

Mitch realized how little he actually knew about Jill. So he quizzed her about her major and family. Jill had an undergrad in accounting and was working on an MBA with an emphasis in investment asset management. As she was an out of state student, she had no family close. Her folks were spread out in the Mid West.

“I could quit school.“ she offered. “If you wanted me to be your full time slave.”

“No, I want you to finish your degree. I am almost done with mine. Or I am supposed to finish this spring. If I can get my asshole professor to arrange my thesis defense. When do you get out?”

“I’m on track for this spring too. That’s a cool coincidence. So what about your family?”

“My dad died in my teens. After I graduated from high school my mom remarried and moved to Texas. I like the guy, he’s OK. He treats her right and she loves him, so we’re cool. No brothers or sisters, a few distant cousins I never see and wouldn’t recognize on the street. Not much to talk about here.”

Once done eating they went straight to bed, even though it was early. Sleep was the farthest thing from either of their minds. Mitch fucked his hot little slave slut in every porn-like position he could think of. Jill had scores of orgasms. Her high went on and on. Mitch enjoyed himself enormously. The two times he came, he made sure it was in her pussy. At some point they quit to get some well deserved sleep.