The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Idiokti̱sía, Ypi̱réti̱s, Políti̱s (Property, Servant, Citizen)

Early Experiments

Jill woke up first in the morning. Her cunt felt well used, almost sore from all the sex she’d received. Mitch had fucked her tirelessly last evening, and several more times during the night. She slipped out of bed quietly and waddled bowlegged into the bathroom to take a quick shower and a touch up shave. She wanted to be fresh for her Owner when he woke. He was still in a deep slumber, so she went to his kitchen to learn her way around. Mitch’s kitchen was minimally outfitted and supplied. Breakfast would have to be cereal and coffee. Jill served him in bed.

Mitch appreciated the breakfast service and rewarded his slave with a quick fuck on the bed. He pulled out after her first orgasm and dragged her by the wrist back into the shower. As soon as they were both wet he squirted some cream rinse on his cock, turned Jill around, pushed her against the cold shower wall, and shoved his cock up her ass. Jill wailed at the unexpected pain, so Mitch told her, “Relax Jill. I’ll bet you didn’t know how much you loved anal sex, did you? Yes, you just love it when your Owner fucks you up the butt. And every time I come in your ass, you’ll come too.”

Mitch took his time, hammering her backside for several minutes. When he tensed up and came, she joined him, amazed at the intensity of an orgasm from anal sex. When he withdrew, he pushed her down to her knees and ordered her to lick him clean, then wash his whole body with a soapy cloth. Finally he let her alone to dress and make her face.

When they got into his car to drive to campus, Jill realized she had left an important textbook at her apartment. Derivative Instruments; sounded sufficiently boring to Mitch. Luckily it was on the way to campus, so they swung by. Mitch wanted to meet the roommate, so he locked the car and tagged along.

Erica was eating her breakfast, wearing baggy sweats and a tee shirt. While Jill disappeared into her bedroom to retrieve her book, Mitch introduced himself, “Hi, I am Mitch, Jill’s new boyfriend.”

“Hello, Mitch, Erica. Sorry for the mess around here.”

“That’s OK, Ypi̱réti̱s (Servant). Clean this place up, and from now on, keep the place you live in clean and tidy.”

Erica took on an expression of surprise, “Absolutely. I’ll do that after school today.”

“No, you’ll do it right now. You can go to school after everything is picked up around here. The bathroom and the kitchen need to be sparkling clean. Carefully scrub the floors on your hands and knees with a rag and a bucket. Vacuum the rugs and dust all the furniture. Do all the laundry, including Jill’s clothes. I’ll be back in a few days and I want this place kept spotless. Oh, and everything will get a lot cleaner if you do your housecleaning in the nude.”

Erica stood up and began taking her clothes off. Mitch stayed long enough to get a glimpse of her bare tits, then left the kitchen.

Jill came from her room with her book bag over her shoulder and they left.

“So you met Erica? What did you to talk about?”

“House cleaning.”

Mitch had a habit of stopping at his favorite coffee house on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, since his first commitment wasn’t until 11. Jill was free until noon both days. As usual, there was a bit of a line waiting to order coffee. Today the fellow right in front of Mitch and Jill was another regular. Mitch recognized him from his habit of dressing in nice suits and talking loudly on his cell phone.

Mitch decided he’d had enough, and tapped the fellow on the shoulder, “Ypi̱réti̱s (Servant), hang up the phone. I don’t want to stand in line like this. When it’s your turn, order my coffee as well. I’ll have a cup of house brew with an extra shot of espresso. Add a little cream before you serve me at my table. Jill, what would you like?”

Jill smiled, “I’ll have a medium caramel latte, extra whip, thank you.”

Mitch continued instructing the suit, “Pay for our two drinks. Tip the staff generously. While you are waiting, stand in the corner by the pick-up area looking forward. Do not make eye contact with anybody else. Stand at attention until the barista calls your name. Then pick up our two drinks and deliver them to our table. Only then may you get back in line and order your own drink.”

Mitch and Jill sat down. His favorite spot was available, two comfy chairs with a good view of both the street and the coffee house. They watched the suit patiently wait his turn and order the drinks. Jill had to resist laughing out loud as the guy walked to the corner near the pick-up counter. Just as instructed, he stood erect like an attentive waiter.

Jill leaned close and whispered to Mitch, “Are you hard? Because I just got all wet.”

“Yes, it’s weird. I’m not at all attracted to other men. I’m strictly hetero. But giving that guy orders gave me a raging hardon. It seems that every time I use the medallion, I get an erection. The power of the thing is intoxicating.”

When their drinks were ready, suit brought them over.

Mitch took the advantage, “Ypi̱réti̱s, I will be here every Tuesday and Thursday between 8:00 and 8:15. You will make sure you get here before me. Order our two drinks, pay for them, but ask that they be prepared immediately on my arrival. Tip the barista well and work out a signal for him to proceed. Deliver the drinks to our table politely. You are my servant and will always show proper respect. No more talking on the phone when you are standing in lines anywhere. Do you understand?”

“Mitch?” Jill injected.

“Yes.”

“I’d like to have a different flavored latte each day.”

“Got that, Ypi̱réti̱s? My companion likes sweet drinks with extra whip. Mix it up.”

“Yes sir. May I get you anything else?”

“No, order your drink and get out of here, Ypi̱réti̱s, before I lose my patience and do something unpleasant.”

Suit hustled away. Jill couldn’t resist. She laughed out loud at his back.

At school, Jill had homework to do, so she headed to the library. They worked out a two o’clock rendezvous at his office for an afternoon fuck. Mitch went to his professor’s office to talk. He waited patiently while two other grad students finished their business.

“Yes Mitch? Can I help you?”

Mitch wasted no time with pleasantries, “Dr Janes, Ypi̱réti̱s. You’ve hampered my progress through my doctoral program for too long. I need to graduate at the end of this semester. No more edits are needed in my thesis write up. You will arrange for the defense committee to meet as soon as possible. Let me know who the members are so I can meet with them well ahead of time. This should be a very short meeting when the time comes.”

“Of course, Mitch. I’ll get the department secretary to start on the paperwork immediately. It will take a couple of weeks to get it all together.”

“That’s fine. As long as everything completes this semester. Whatever it takes.”

“Is there anything else?”

“Well, I am done supporting your eastern Turkey projects. I have a new personal project in mind. I want to do research on ancient Greece. Particularly I want to study the island cultures and their religious artifacts. Think about who are the leading scholars in that area. I may need some good contacts, so prepare a few introductions for me. I’ll let you know if I need anything else.”

As Mitch left he smiled to himself. He was catching on quick to how this medallion could improve his life.

Mitch went to his office and grabbed his little used gym bag. He felt like some exercise and hadn’t been to the student wellness center in months.