The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Idiokti̱sía, Ypi̱réti̱s, Políti̱s (Property, Servant, Citizen)

Biochemical Convergence

Jill and Mitch decided to actively study the mechanisms that the medallion used. Even though it defied physical reality, or man’s current understanding of reality, Jill wanted to study it logically. To start, she decided to research any physiological effects it had on the human body. She approached a biochemistry major acquaintance of hers for ideas.

Karen was a senior honors student in biochemistry working on two minors, psychology and mathematics. She had offers to attend graduate school a several universities, although she was considering med school. She was working on campus in one of the labs, working in animal models of endocrine effects of stimulant drugs. She spent her lab hours drugging mice, metering their food, weighing them, observing their behaviour, that sort of thing. Boring stuff really, unless you are into that kind of thing.

Jill asked her to lunch one day to probe her for ideas, “I was wondering if you knew anything about human hormones and their possible effects on other individuals.”

“You mean like pheromones?”

“Ya, that’s the word I meant. Is there any research on how one individual can induce significant changes in those around them.”

Karen got excited. She loved talking about this stuff. So often people got sidetracked by her looks and expected her to only care about simpler things. They’d see her big tits and assume she was a bimbo. “Well, there are certainly strong effects known in lower animals. Queen bees developing from regular worker eggs by being fed royal jelly. Male flies swarming around an egg laying female. A hundred snakes in a writhing ball having group sex. The effects get less and less defined as you go up the tree of life. In humans there are only tiny effects demonstrated, mostly limited to preferences and feelings. There are no studies showing anything as complex as overt behavioural changes.”

The bait was being taken. Jill began to reel her in, “My boyfriend says he ‘has this effect’ on people. Girls especially, says he can control girls. I’m sure it’s juvenile boasting. I was wondering if you could devise some experiment that I could pull on him. Something that would prove to him that he’s full of shit. In a joking way.”

“You want to pull a prank? Oh, that would be funny. Count me in. We would have to set it up so it seems like a casual, chance happening.”

They arranged to meet at the student center cafeteria the next day. Karen would be at a table and Jill would bring Mitch by to show off his ‘tricks’. Karen would play along, long enough to pull off a good joke.

* * *

Karen picked out a table near the west windows, one easily seen from the main entrance. As agreed, she was wearing something a bit sexy, revealing, just for fun. It was Friday afternoon. She’d go out to party after this prank was complete. She waved across the dining hall, making sure they saw her. She sized up Mitch and liked what she saw; tall, blond hair, blue eyes, the same blue as Jill’s, fit and muscular looking, symmetrical facial features.

The joke wasn’t on Mitch, though. It was a trap for Karen. Jill had picked her out as an excellent next slave for her owner; smart, attractive, healthy. And holy shit, what a body! Mitch didn’t need any help picking out his slaves. He let Jill make the choice because he wanted to see how far Jill’s ownership link would go. Would she make a choice with his interests in mind? Or would she let some vestige of her own preferences show?

They sat down with Karen and exchanged pleasant introductions. Mitch allowed himself to leer at Karen. She was absolutely stunning. Lush brunette hair, fetching eyes, delicate nose, straight teeth. She was sitting down so he could not fully evaluate her figure. The low cut blouse showed off a well developed cleavage, though.

Mitch was definitely pleased, “Well done, Jill. I knew you’d pick well, but this one’s fucking awesome! Karen I’m going to enjoy taking you home and fucking your brains out.”

Karen had been expecting a bit more banter. Mitch had gotten rude and crude right off the bat. Disturbed by his obscene comments she was about to call the whole thing off when Mitch continued.

“Ypi̱réti̱s (Servant). Stand up so I can see your body better.”

Karen decided she would play along. She stood and did a slow pirouette. She knew she had an outstanding figure, blessed by birth and honed by regular hours in the gym. Large tits, flat strong stomach, rounded ass, long muscular legs made longer by high heels. She preferred to be appreciated for her brains. But it wouldn’t hurt to show off a little for Jill’s boyfriend. She felt her skin flush warm and her pussy swell, thinking, ‘This kind of fun, showing off for this guy. Let’s see how far this can go.’

Mitch had decided he would keep Karen in servant mode before fully enslaving her. However, he found himself having less and less patience for gender games. It seemed too much like seduction to him, a game he never had much luck at, “You look great Karen. You need to fully understand the predicament you find yourself in. Go to the ladies room, choose a stall, and take all your clothes off. Everything except your heels. No matter who else is there, step out to a mirror and take a long look at yourself. Cup your breasts and turn around. Look at yourself for a full minute. Admire the body I will be fucking tonight. Put your clothes back on but leave your bra and panties off. Carry them back here to the table… Go!”

Karen did exactly as instructed, amazed that she could not stop herself, amazed at how calmly obedient she was being. There was one other woman in the restroom. While Karen stood looking over her own spectacular figure, turning to the side to get a profile of her ass, the other woman flushed and left her stall. She stopped in her tracks when she saw a naked woman, obviously checking herself out. The other woman skipped washing her hands and left in a hurry.

When Karen returned to the table, undies in hand, she was no longer thinking that Mitch was boasting. “What did you just do? how did you do that? I couldn’t help but do exactly what you told me! It should have been embarrassing. Instead, that was fun!”

“Put your panties on the table and sit down, Karen. For now, I have taken control of you. As to how I do it, we’re not completely sure, Jill and I. We want you to use your lab skills and education to see if you can figure out what is happening. One thing you can count on, I will be fucking you tonight. You and Jill both, I’ll fuck both of you and you will fuck both of us. You are sexy, I want you, that’s all the justification I need.”

“I don’t want you to abandon your car here at campus, so go home to shower and shave, redo your makeup, then pack a few things for the weekend. Bring your bathroom gear and any other personal items you need. You won’t need to pack any extra clothing other that what you arrive in. You are to meet at my apartment in three hours. Spend any extra time before leaving on your bed with a hand mirror watching yourself masturbate. Just before you leave dress in the shortest mini skirt you own and your highest heels. No panties, no stockings or jewelry. Show up on my doorstep nearly naked and ready to fuck.”

With that, Mitch stood to leave. Jill quickly wrote down their address for Karen and hurried to catch up with Mitch.

* * *

Karen calmly did as instructed. Masturbating for an hour and a half was neither boring nor tiresome. She had developed sexually long before her parents had allowed her to date. She had learned to masturbate early on and self-pleasured nearly daily during her entire development into a woman. She dressed, adding a skimpy bikini top to the mix. It felt fairly wicked driving to Mitch’s in her tiny mini skirt without panties. She continued to reflect on how Mitch had been so blunt on his intentions, how cooperative she was being, and how she wasn’t angry at Jill for setting her up like this. Following his orders seemed as natural as breathing air. Disobedience was impossible to even consider. Right before knocking on their door, she reached up her skirt, slipping her middle two fingers in to make sure she was complying with his instructions, recalling them from memory, “Show up on my doorstep nearly naked and ready to fuck.” Yes, very ready to fuck. Now for the nearly naked part. She untied the bikini top, pulled it off, and knocked on the door.

Jill answered in the nude. Karen didn’t have to ask why. Her hair was a wreck. She was drenched in sweat. And her labia were swollen and pink from rigorous sex. Jill led her to the couch where Mitch was waiting, erect. Without saying a word, he held up a hand, motioning for for her pause and present her figure for inspection. She stood proud and upright, pulling her shoulders back. Her eyes twinkled and her wide smile showed off her perfect teeth. The middle finger on her right hand found her clitoris and stroked softly, slowly.

Mitch leered at her from head to foot, pleased with what he saw. His gaze lingered on her spectacular tits, her nice round ass minimally covered with a tiny skirt, and her curvy legs made to seem longer on high heels. Karen had chosen a tight fitting spandex skirt in bright red. It hugged and accented her awesome ass. The hemline had worked its way up her hips which exposed her lower lips to causal view. He signaled his approval by waving her to take up residence on his lap. Karen straddled him and settled her weight down as Jill guided his cock. No foreplay, no verbal banter, not even a hint of hesitation from Karen.

Mitch rocked his hips side to side, making sure she was fully impaled. He reached for her tits, taking one in each hand, hefting them, feeling their weight, squeezing them, jiggling them playfully, thumbing the nipples. Nice. Very nice. By far the best tits he had ever had his hands on. He planned on making full use of these. Mitch looked her in the eyes and said one word, “Come.”

Karen’s orgasm rushed up her spine like a freight train. She closed her eyelids tight and her whole body shuddered. Not a sound came out of her mouth as she exhaled completely. Karen collapsed her weight onto his chest in near unconsciousness and lay there for a couple of moments in a stupor. As she came back to the here and now, she realized finally the depth of control Mitch had over her. He could even order her to orgasm, and she would comply.

As she sat upright, his hands still had a grip on her tits. Before she had a chance to say anything, he did it again, “Come.”

And she did.

Mitch forced her through seven straight orgasms before he held her weight in his arms and pushed forward, settling her on her back on the carpet, still inside her. Now he took up his own rhythm and fucked her for several more minutes. Then, as he was coming, he held her tits with his fingers spread apart, feeling her nipples pressed into his palms, feasting on the pleasure of her hot body, and enslaved her to his will, growling “Idiokti̱sía .. Idiokti̱sía .. Idiokti̱sía ..” once with each wave of orgasm.

Karen did not know the meaning of that word. She hadn’t been introduced to the odd looking medallion hanging around his neck. She did recognize the immediate phase shift in her personality. This man who had his cock fully buried inside her pussy became the center of the universe, her reason for existing.

And it was good. It was pure. She’d never felt more complete than right now. The luckiest woman on earth. She knew why Jill had been smiling a lot lately.

Mitch got off her and walked wordlessly to his bedroom. Jill helped Karen stand. The two held eye contact, looking deep into each other’s soul, sharing a welcoming hug, an affirmative nod, and a lingering kiss. Holding hands, the two women went together to the place they knew they both belonged, Mitch’s bed.

* * *

After sleeping in the next morning, hanging out in bed drinking coffee, Jill and Mitch explained what they knew of the medallion and its effects over people. Jill and Karen compared notes on how they experienced their identification as property.

Jill surmised, “It must be that my first few days as your Property were in isolation. I had a whole weekend out of contact, yet busily obeying instructions. That would explain how my experience seems to be an organizational as well as an emotional experience. I feel like my likes and dislikes are being defined by my connection to you. My true nature is to be obedient, to make you secure and happy, to do whatever it is you need done. Of course it includes sex, but that is just a facet of me.”

Mitch posited, “So it somehow matters what I am thinking when I enslave someone.”

“Or what you want or need from them.” suggested Jill.

Karen related, “When you first used that word on me… How do you say that? Idiokti̱sía?” She made her best effort at pronouncing Greek. “When you first enslaved me, you were fondling my breasts, leering at my body, and coming inside me. Now I feel as if my enslavement is predominantly sexual. Yes, I am still as smart, funny and friendly as I ever was, and these traits are enslaved to you in all respects, as well. But first and foremost, I am your sex slave. I exist to submit to your cock and provide you with the most exquisite sexual pleasures my body is capable of. ... Uh, oh gawd...” That thought, bringing pleasure to her owner, combined with Karen’s pussy fingering got the best of her.

After hesitating to ride that one out, Karen continued openly stroking herself, “But there’s something else. I’ve long thought that most people’s first impression of me was dominated by my looks, my body, my breasts, not my intellect or my personality. It always seemed so degrading. Since you seemed to be particularly pleased with my breasts, fondling them when you enslaved me, I now think of them as my most valuable assets. You want me because I have great tits, and that is perfectly fine by me. It brings me deep personal satisfaction to be objectified as your big titty sex toy.”

Karen shifted her weight and posture in a gesture of presentation, putting her tits on display, spreading her knees and rotating her pelvis up so her incessant masturbation descended into obscene exhibitionism. Her skirt was now just a wrinkled red band around her waist. “Plus, you had ordered me to masturbate and wear high heels and a miniskirt. I could sense your approval. All that seems to have translated itself into my new self image. Regularly touching and stroking myself; it’s a basic part of me, it’s what I do now. It felt correct to sleep in these shoes last night, it’s why I’m still wearing them. Without understanding, or even caring how or why, I know that you prefer me to wear sexy pumps and tiny miniskirts, and nothing else. Of course I have to dress appropriately and keep my hands under control in public. But in private, you would have to order me to be otherwise. It’s how I am wired now. I am, and shall always be, your .. uh .. sex .. uh .. slave! Ah, ah, ah, ahhhhh!” Karen blasted out yet another great orgasm.

Jill waited patiently for Karen to catch her breath, smiling serenely for her friend. She accepted it as perfectly normal that her new bedmate was a compulsive, habitual masturbator. Karen seemed quite happy about it, so Jill was pleased for her. She asked, “Mitch, have you enslaved anybody else besides Karen and I?”

Mitch looked back and forth at two spots on the ceiling as he sifted through the last weeks, “Well there was Bart, who gave us the money. His wife. Several anonymous fucks; hot, sweaty girls I saw at the gym and wanted. I couldn’t tell you their names. Then there is Professor Janes and the rest of my thesis committee. I’d do your committee, Jill, but you don’t seem to need the help. Hmm, let’s see ... a couple of gals at the Registrar’s office, to grease yours and my graduation paperwork. Plus it feels good to do it, so I’ve enslaved a few random strangers here and there, toying with them, setting them free with certain changes, usually sexy girls.”

“Bart gave -you- the money.” Jill reminded him. She completely ignored his admission of casual sex with total strangers. She had suspected it though, sometimes getting all wet and horny for seemingly no reason. “It’s not my money. I own nothing.”

“OK, I sometimes forget how deep your slavery goes. Anyway, maybe we should interview him and his wife, to see how they interpret their, … condition.”

Karen explained her approach, “To really know, I would need to get some blood and saliva samples from both of you. Since we do not have a baseline sample for either of you, I can only compare you to the general population. I would like to get samples from this Bart guy as well.”

“I will need access to a lab. Then there is the technical expertise to pull this off. I am only an undergrad. This kind of research would make an appropriate phd thesis. I really need a research physician trained in endocrinology to interpret the results. I think Dr. Rogers in the university medical school would be ideal.”

Mitch assured her, “You point your finger. I will make sure you get what you need. I’ll get Bart Cubbins to foot the bill, or find someone else to fund a research grant.”

Karen said, “I’ll start with interviewing Bart. I have dozens of questions to ask him.”

“Just as long as you make it look-don’t-touch.”

“Of course. What do you take me for, some kind of slut?”

“We all three know you are a slut. You are MY slut. Jill, go get your razor and stuff. I want to watch my two sluts shave each other.”

Jill hurried to the bathroom and Karen rolled onto her back, legs wide, high heels pointed at the ceiling. Her fingers got busy, waiting for Jill’s return. Mitch reached over to play with a nipple, feeling it get firm. Karen sighed aloud, both from the pleasure of his touch, and from the boundless happy contentment washing through her being.