The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER :

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

OR

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.

Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Written over a period of time in 1998 and 1999 by . Comments and suggestions welcomed.

COPYRIGHT © 1999

ILLUSIONS

By BioParadox

“Come on, it will be fun.” Tanya urged her friend.

“Are you kidding me,” Jennifer said rolling her eyes, “a magician’s assistant?”

“It says here he is an illusionist.” Tanya pointed to the add in the paper. “And try outs are this weekend.” Her excitement seemed lost on Jennifer. “Haven’t you always wanted to do something like this? Besides this isn’t just for the fun, the pay is a percentage of the show and his last tour, here in Chicago, had three sold out nights in a row!”

“I know, I know. But it just seems a little strange to me.” Jennifer seemed to be giving in to Tanya’s persistent badgering.

“You are always the skeptic, Jennifer. Well, I am going to try out. It’s not like I am going to quit my day job,” she joked. “Shall I call and schedule an appointment for you too?”

“Sure, why not.” Jennifer’s voice still showed her lack of enthusiasm.

The two women’s weeks could hardly have been more different. Jennifer spent hers working late every night trying to complete projects before the fiscal year ended. But Tanya seemed filled with energy and spent the days dreaming about her tryout. She even went to the library and checked out a few books on stage magicians and illusions. Finally at the end of the week the two women met for their Friday happy hour at the local pub.

“Looks like you have been shopping again,” said Jennifer, pointing to the bags tucked under the table.

The gleam in Tanya’s eye grew as the smile spread across her face. “Just take a look at what I have found for us,” she said reaching in and pulling out a few of the garments. Pushing their beers aside she placed the shiny black leotards and fish net stockings on top of the table.

“Are you crazy?” Jennifer pushed them back toward Tanya. “Show those to me later. This isn’t a strip club!” She turned to see if any of the other tables had noticed the lingerie that had been displayed. A few of the men at a nearby table caught her eye and she felt a blush come to her cheeks.

Tanya’s Cheshire cat grin beamed across the table at Jennifer. “I wanted to show them to you so you could try them on before the audition tomorrow,” she said, shoving the material back into the bag. “They look so perfect we will be sure to land the jobs.”

“Great, the audition, I had almost forgotten about that. You do realize that I have to be home before four o’clock tomorrow, I have work to do this weekend.” Jennifer said. But Tanya was not deterred, nothing could break her high spirit tonight.

Downing the last sip of her beer Tanya urged Jennifer into a better mood, “Come on. Let’s go try these on back at my place. I can take them back if they don’t fit. Besides I have another surprise for you there.” She was almost giddy with excitement as the two tossed a tip on the table and left for home.

Bounding up the stairs Tanya flung open the door for Jennifer and stepped aside. “Ta Da!”

She motioned for Jennifer to enter and flicked on the light. There, lying across the sofa, were two matching tuxedo jackets. The soft black material of the jackets was accented by shinny black-satin lapels. The long tails hung down from the Italian waiter style, short waist. Folded inside each jacket was a nicely pressed tuxedo shirt. The short collared white shirts were festooned with small, black-onyx button studs.

“Look at these cufflinks, Jennifer. They are little top hats. Aren’t these the coolest?”

“Where did you...” Jennifer picked up a jacket and held it in front of her.

“I was busy this week, been everywhere getting just the right costumes for us.”

“How much did this cost?” Jennifer looked at her friend puzzled.

“Not much, I rented the jackets and the rest. Don’t worry, it will be worth it.” Tanya turned toward the couch and dumped the shopping bag onto the cushions. Tossing each article into two piles she separated the lingerie. “And now for the piece’ de resistance...Vwallahh!” She pushed a shoe box toward Jennifer.

Opening the box Jennifer pulled out a five inch black pump.

“Put it on. Let’s go! I have been waiting all week to see these outfits in real life.” Tanya practically sprang toward the bedroom with her bundle in hand. Jennifer looked after her friend and smiled. Picking up her own clothes she wandered down the hall to the bathroom to get changed. She had not seen Tanya this excited about anything in a long time. This might be fun Jennifer thought.

One by one the pieces of the puzzle fell into place. The outfit’s multiple layers were each accented by the next. Jennifer paused before slipping her shoes onto her feet. Finally the process was complete and Jennifer turned to view herself in the full length mirror. Stunning. She raised her eyes up from the floor following her long legs wrapped in the sheer fabric of the black stockings. Her tan skin shown through the fine mesh as her eyes took in the sight. Muscular lines ran down her thighs, softened by the tight stockings. The leotards high French cut styling left only a thin strip of material to disappear through her legs. The effect of the French cut revealed so much of her hips she found her hands smoothing over the sexy curves. As her hands traveled around under the jacket she could feel the semi exposed skin under her palms. Lifting the jacket’s tails, she saw just how little material of the leotard covered her round ass cheeks.

“Good thing this is a long jacket.” She mumbled to herself. She straightened her starched tuxedo shirt, adjusting the material over her breasts. The tight shirt reveled her well-portioned chest and the jacket’s lapels fell open to revel her womanly shape. Her hands closed the last few buttons on her shirt collar and she adjusted the jacket before stepping out into the hallway.

Standing in the middle of the bedroom, was a transformed woman. Not the friend whom Jennifer had seen minutes before, but a gorgeous vision out of a magician’s advertisement. Tanya turned slowly around as Jennifer came into her room. Her light brown hair fell across her shoulders ending just above her firm breasts. The shirt accented her shape and ended high enough to show a teasingly sexy patch of leotard covering a thin strip between her round hips. The body lines of her Scarpa’s Triangle arcing up from under her leotard drew the eye slowly down between her long legs. They hinted at the sensuous area that lie beneath the tight material. Her legs extended out, wrapped in sheer stockings and ending in thin strapped shoes with high stiletto heels. The steep angle of her foot in these pumps made the muscles in her legs flex and show all of their gorgeous definition.

“You look incredible.” Jennifer spoke, awed by her friend’s appearance. For the first time Jennifer started to like the idea of this job on stage.

Tanya tossed her hair back and let it fall again across her shoulders. Her hands were on her hips, slowly moving over the sheer fabric of her stockings. The sensation intensified as she unconsciously moved her hands up and down over the flat of her lower abdominal muscle. Her fingers rubbed along her Scarpa’s Triangle folds, teasingly close to the edge of the thin leotard.

Jennifer watched her friend’s hands, mesmerized by the sensuality she was viewing. She could feel a tingle of arousal growing inside of her. Slowly she lifted her gaze to search her friend’s eyes. Tanya eyes saw only the reflection in the mirror, perhaps to absorbed in her private thoughts to realize her actions. Jennifer watched as Tanya licked her lips, her soft tongue slowly caressing along each dark pink fold. A soft shine of moisture followed her tongue around her mouth. Jennifer’s own tongue mimicked her friend’s for a moment before she shook her head ending the thoughts that had crept into her unconscious mind.

“I am going to have to get going, Tanya.” Her eyes felt a strong pull back down to her friend’s sensuous hips. Turning on her heels Jennifer darted back into the bathroom to get changed. Leaning against the closed door she watched in the mirror as her hand was drawn down between her legs, pressing against her mound. She pressed hard, grinding her palm against her pubis bone. Her fingers curled up, pushing the leotard’s fabric between the lips of her sex. Jennifer couldn’t explain the arousal she felt, she just knew that she would have to find relief soon or go mad. Tearing off the costume, she stripped down to only the stockings. Pausing for a moment, she decided to leave them on and quickly got dressed, tossing her bra into the pile with the Tuxedo shirt. Ruffling her fingers through her hair, she grabbed her clothes and was out the door.

“I will pick you up tomorrow,” she yelled back as she closed the apartment door behind her.

“OK, have a good night,” came Tanya’s muffled reply.

Dialing her cell phone as she ran to the car, Jennifer left a message with her boy friend, “...I want you right now. Be over at my place as soon as you get this message or I will start without you!” Jumping into her car she sped toward home.

Standing alone in front of the full length cheval mirror, Tanya was feeling every bit as sexy as she had ever known. She needed to get out of these clothes so she could leave, her scheduled appointment at the tanning salon was rapidly approaching. But she didn’t want to take the costume off. She looked at the image in the mirror as she began to reluctantly remove the jacket. Clipping the tuxedo’s hanger in the closet she turned back to the reflection. One by one she began to undo the cufflinks and shirt studs, dropping them with a clink into a glass vase on the dresser. The shirt opened slowly to reveal her full breasts held in tight by the shinny black leotard. She could see her aroused nipples pushing through the dark fabric. Her hands brushed over them, teasing them, as she pulled the tight leotard down her body. Leaning over to slide it down her legs her breasts fell free. She could feel the thin material being pulled from between the muscular orbs of her ass. Her whole body tingled. Every nerve ending was competing to send a more pleasurable sensation to her brain.

As the fish net nylons were slid from her legs she tossed them over the mirror and lay back on the bed. For a teasingly long time she moved her hands over her hips and abs, letting her fingers trail down close to her pubis, but always turning them back just short of their goal. Finally her hand moved slowly down to cover her mound. She tapped it lightly. Then a little harder. Each pat shocked pleasure from her body. One final tap and her finger passed slowly between her lips. The heat and moisture swirled around her finger as it was pushed deeper into her body. She brought her other hand to her mouth, extending her tongue to meet its finger tips. The soft tip of her tongue arched along the sensitive fingers before she pushed one into her mouth. With slow rhythmic motions, both hands slid fingers in and out of her body. Both digits could feel the warm wetness of the areas they explored.

Tanya repositioned her hand between her legs and drew out the wet finger. Slowly it was brought up over her hardening clitoris, sharing its slippery juices with the little nub. Her mouth reluctantly gave up its own penetrator leaving a drop of saliva on its glistening tip. She lowered her wet finger to her breast. Her hard nipples begged for more of her attention as she slowly began painting them with her saliva. Around and around her finger stimulated the little points on her sensitive breasts. Time stood still as wave after wave of pleasure carried Tanya into a dream filled ocean. She could feel her hips rising to meet her hand, bucking in slow motion to an unseen lover. Her legs began to tense and lift her hips from the bed. Up on her tip toes she pressed hard against the bed lifting herself higher and higher. The wet juices were flowing down from her and tickling her ass as she pleasured her self. She took in a few last gasps before she was forced to hold her breath. Tremors started deep inside her abdomen and spread down through her body. Her legs shook with uncontrolled spasms as her fingers took her over the edge. Gasping out her pleasure she finally released her breath and sagged back down to the bed. Little tremors continued to haunt her muscles as she lay quietly catching her breath.

Again Tanya turned and smiled at her reflection in the mirror. She hadn’t felt this good in a long while. Standing up, she moved to the dresser on slightly wobbly legs and began to put away her clothes for tomorrow. Tanya dressed quickly in a pair of sweats and a pull over and left for her tanning appointment. Closing the door behind her she danced down the stairs.

Behind her in the apartment the answering machine took the incoming call. “Yes this is Brandon’s assistant, Christine, we are looking forward to your audition tomorrow if you have any question please feel free to call us at...”

The following morning was bright with a brisk wind blowing in from the west. Storm clouds could be seen far off on the horizon gathering and threatening to descend on the city by the afternoon. Tanya was running late, as usual, and Jennifer paced anxiously in the living room.

“Ready.” she asked as Tanya bounded into the room with her duffel bag thrown over her shoulder.

“Of course...” she beamed as the two left for the car.

They drove for a time in silence looking out at the trees that had just begun to turn colors. The slight air of nervousness was evident in the car. Neither woman had done any performing since high school musicals. Even through the tension there was a palatable undercurrent of excitement.

Finally locating the address they turned into a long flag stone driveway leading up to a beautiful, modern-gothic house. The gargoyles over the front arch seemed a little ridiculous in this day, but the rest of the facia was contemporary European design.

“Where else would a wizard live?” Jennifer voice oozed with irony.

“Illusionist,” Tanya corrected. “And I like it. Beats my apartment anyway,” she said looking out the car window at the finely trimmed hedges.

The walkway up to the front door was neatly paved with interlocking bricks. The stone reflected the sunshine in tiny flecks of imbedded glass making the stones sparkle and glimmer. Tanya rang the door bell and stepped back as the large door swung effortlessly into the mansion.

“Neat trick,” she said, “does away with the need for keys. But I suppose it makes your insurance premiums higher.”

Jennifer looked sideways at her friend but didn’t comment.

They saw a young woman in the foyer and she motioned them to enter. Stepping into the main room they introduced themselves and were escorted down hallway to a small amphitheater. There were a few other girls seated in the first two rows. The stage was littered with various props and other items from the illusionist’s show.

“Please take a seat up front and He will be with you in a moment.” The receptionist then turned and closed the doors behind her. They approached the stage and sat in the last two seats in the front row. Waiting patiently the room fell silent as none of the girls found the nerve to talk.

From a side door on stage a man entered. Striding toward center stage every woman’s eyes followed him. He was younger than they had thought, perhaps in his early thirties. He walked with an air of authority, his strides landing purposefully yet gently on the stage. His clothing was unassuming, blue jeans with a tight black tee-shirt under a black linen blazer. His hair was brown with summer highlights showing along its wavy length, brushed back to let fall down to his shoulders. Every woman’s eyes looked eventually up into his. The iris was a color of aqua-green that shone out from under his trim, arching eyebrows. Each and every one of the women felt that he was looking only at them.

He stepped casually toward the center of the stage. Without warning a thunderous explosion shock the theater and he seemed to vanish in a puff of whitish blue smoke. Even before the shock wave had even finished reverberating around the room, he could be seen opening the door at the opposite side of the stage. He entered in a mimicked stroll, as if nothing had happened.

“...Damn...” a girl behind Tanya whispered.

As he once again approached the front of the stage the girls tensed expecting another thunderous explosion. But a simply passed through that point and came to sit by the edge of the stage.

“Any questions before we begin?” He said in a soft voice.

A long silence held the room. He quickly looked each of the girls over one by one then jumped to his feet in a modified kip, “Then let’s get started.”

The house lights fell dim and the stage disappeared into blackness. Fog rolled out from each corner of the stage, spilling down to wash over the front row’s feet. When the overhead spots came back on, the stage had been cleared except for one leather and metal prop. It was a vertical black table with shiny metal shackles at each corner. The entire contraption rotated slowly on a platform showing all sides. Music gradually came up in from overhead speakers. Striding out from stage left was a beautiful woman dressed in black leather hot pants and halter. Her dark auburn hair hung over her tanned shoulders framing her perfect face. She moved with graceful power, her long muscular legs demanding the audience’s attention. She danced in front of the prop for a minute before Brandon appeared and walked to her side.

He held her in close to his body as they moved in synchronous motion. The two swayed in time with the flowing music. Her body was held tight by Brandon’s strong arms as she moved her body erotically against his. The woman was lifted and set on the slowly turning dais before Brandon leapt onto its moving platform. He approached her and pulled her toward him. Taking the back of her head, Brandon forced her gaze directly into his eyes. The audience could see her stand ridged as her face went blank. Her hands fell to their sides as she stared deep into the illusionist’s eyes. Releasing her she stood silently before the magician. Brandon moved his hands before her eyes in smooth flowing gestures. Slowly he made a pushing motion with his hands and she stepped back against the leather table. Her arms rose as her legs spread, each metal clasp clicking close in sequence. Brandon moved around her still form checking that each shackle was secure. Her blank eyes were locked on a spot miles and miles away.

Brandon leaned over the helpless woman and kissed her full on the lips. The table then eased gently back to a horizontal position. Turning toward the audience Brandon pulled out a large sheet of black satin, circling it like a matador’s cape, before draping it over the bound woman. A few gestures with his hands and the sheet rose slowly into the air tenting the assistant beneath it. With a forceful pull, Brandon ripped the black material from the table to exposed a full grown Bengal tiger standing chained to the table in the woman’s place.

Soft applause clattered for a moment from the small crowd. Brandon jumped from the dais and the curtain closed swiftly between him and the table. He strode forward and sat again on the edge of the stage.

“I am looking for a few assistance who can help me with illusions such as that. Employee turn over has been high as I keep turning them into giant cats.” Brandon shook his head in mock embarrassment. He looked up and grinned, trying to help the applicants relax a little.

“I will have my assistant help you through a few dance steps to test your speed, agility and flexibility. The rest I will teach you later. The dressing room is right back there,” Brandon motioned to the doorway leading back stage.

The women filed out to the dressing room and began getting ready. Suddenly, Jennifer realized that she had left her shoe box under her seat in the auditorium. Hurrying she came back into the theater she saw the woman from the act standing off to the side with Brandon. Her face was blank of expression, much as it had been before. Brandon spoke softly to her. The beautiful girl’s arms hung limply at her sides while she looked intently up into the illusionist eyes . Jennifer watched in awe as Brandon reached out cupping his hand between the woman’s legs. Slowly his hand moved over her mound, gently massaging the woman through her tight shorts.

Jennifer couldn’t keep her eyes away from the scene in front of her. Silently grabbing her shoes she tried to sneak back out the way she had come in, but just as she reached the doorway she saw Brandon’s head turn and watched her leave. She blushed fiercely at being caught but didn’t stop moving to look behind her again.

‘Good, really good Jennifer,’ she thought to herself, ‘wonderful first impression.’ The other girls were almost ready and some where even returning to the auditorium. Quickly, Jennifer finished changing and hurried back out to stand on the stage with the other girls. Brandon was no where to be seen. Jennifer gasped when she saw the woman standing in her black shorts and halter top. She was explaining the dance steps. Her eyes were full of light and she spoke with authority. Gone was the blank expression that had held her features earlier. Jennifer didn’t have time to ponder the scene she had witnessed before she was forced to concentrate on learning the dance routine.

The woman led the group through numerous dance routines and they practiced a few poses. They practiced over and over. Eventually a hand full of women were selected and the others were thanked for coming. The remaining four women were directed out of the auditorium and into a private lounge. Tanya and Jennifer were ecstatic that they had made the final cut. The girls were told to relax and accept the refreshments that were waiting for them. Brandon would be in soon to greet his newest assistants-in- training.

The women took seats around the room and waited quietly for the illusionist to enter. Tanya sat in one of the high backed leather chairs nearest to the fireplace. She watched the other girls gather drinks and seat themselves around the fire as well.

“It is a little chilly in here away from the fire,” Tanya said to the other women. My name is Tanya and this is Jennifer.”

“Hi, I am Kim,” a pretty Asian girl arose to shake Tanya’s hand.

The other woman stepped over and took the seat next to Kim on the couch. “I am Andrea,” said the gorgeous raven hared woman. Her eyes sparkled a sea foam green as she introduced herself.

Tanya began to feel a little self-conscious as she looked at the new acquaintances. Both of the women where stunning, Kim’s soft features on her perfect smooth skin, Andrea’s striking eyes and long jet-black hair. A little worried that the others might upstage her, Tanya vowed to herself that she wouldn’t let her self assurance droop If she had to she would just out perform the others.

Brandon appeared in the doorway and broke the silence, “Seeing that the performance is only a little over a month away, I see no reason to waste any time. Each of you will be required to perfect two of the illusions in the show. However, you will be expected to be able to perform any of the acts if required to do so.” He looked over each of the girls from head to toe. I am glad to see each of you here. He walked around the room introducing himself to each of the women. Standing before him shaking his hand, Jennifer felt his eyes again examine her.

Jennifer squirmed a little as she felt his eyes move over her. She felt as if she had been assessed, cataloged.

Brandon continued, “Our art requires the utmost in timing and snychronisity. You have all shown exceptional athletic abilities during the audition. I will teach you methods to hone your present skills even further. Are there any questions so far?”

Each woman glanced about the room but none spoke.

Brandon continued, “The art of illusion is often a simple matter of showing the audience what they think they are going to see. The human mind often supplies more information than is really perceived. After all, it is only trying to help.”

“What do you mean?” Jennifer asked, puzzled.

“OK, an example. Jennifer, look straight at me and tell me what color the leather is on the couch.” Brandon instructed her.

“It is a dark maroon.” She answered still confused.

“You know the color because you have seen it in the past, then when asked the mind supplies the color for you. As you look right here...” Brandon held his hand up for her to focus on, “your periferal vision can not see the color.”

“But I can.” Jennifer protested, “I can see it and it is maroon.”

“The retina of your eye contains color receptors only for vision directly in front of you. The mind can ‘see’ the color, but only from memory. The peripheral vision is actually black and white. You expect to see the maroon couch, so your mind fills in the details. We sometime perceive what we expect to perceive regardless of what is real.”

Each of the women were looking sideways at various objects trying to come to terms with Brandon’s explanation.

Brandon moved into the room and closed the door behind him. The soft fire’s glow was the only light in the dark paneled study.

“Let me give you another example. Each of you will now close your eyes and concentrate on the warmth from the fire. You will see the darkness behind your eye lids and feel the warm air on your bodies. Concentrate on the warmth...”

Brandon looked around the room as the four women sat with their eyes closed. They sat silently listening to his description of the warm fire light on their bodies.

“...Soon you will see some of the warmth even with your closed eyes. You can see a soft red glow gradually growing in the darkness before you. Soft red patterns moving in the darkness. You all know that heat moves in waves. I want you to feel these waves against your bodies. Watch the reddish glowing patterns moving in your eyes. See how they ebb and flow, back and forth. Good. Feel your body swaying with the flow.”

The women each could feel herself moved by the slow waves of warmth. They felt the wonderful waves cascading over their bodies, around them and through them. The colors that they watched in their minds shifted and flowed. Yellows and oranges joined the color patterns as they listened to Brandon’s relaxing voice. Time stood still as the pleasant visions were guided by the illusionist.

The soft sounds of Brandon’s words floated around in each woman’s mind. “Now when I tell you to open your eyes you will continue to feel the heat cycling around your bodies, so warm, so pleasurable. Open your eyes.”

Smiles spread across each of their faces as they sat for a few moments enjoying the continuing sensations.

“Nice.” Andrea said.

“Yeah, that felt great.” Tanya whispered.

Smiling back at his little audience Brandon turned to face the fire. “What if I told you that none of that was real?” He held his palms toward the fire and waited. “Each of your minds created the sensation of color. The waves you felt flowing around your bodies didn’t exist. Well they existed, at the atomic level, but you know what I mean. Anyway, your minds were guided into feeling the sensations that you wanted to feel. It is actually quite easy to alter a persons senses and perceptions. People do this all the time. As Carl Sagan stated, ‘...bamboozles, bunk, flimflam and wishes disguised as facts are not restricted to parlor magic.’ He was right, but as you know, it is how I make a living.”

Brandon turned back to his guests. “Some might call what you just felt collective hallucinations, pareidolia, or some such thing. However, any time that sensory stimuli is purposefully led astray by another person it really falls under the realm of hypnosis. And it is this important skill, hypnosis, that we will begin to work on right now.”

“Any questions now?” He looked at the silent women.

“Very well then let’s get started. Some of the acts that we will be performing will require total concentration. You will need to have the ability to focus totally on me to the exclusion of everything else. For this level of concentration I have found that hypnosis works best. A number of the acts will require you to learn to enter a deep hypnotic trance. The act that you saw today is one such illusion. The slightest distraction or loss of concentration and our poor assistant Christine could have been injured during the transition. Together we will work on this skill often, just are we are going to do now, and in no time at all you will all be experts.”