The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER :

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

OR

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

All characters, situations, and locations are mostly fictional.

Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means.

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author. Written over a period of time in 1998 and 1999 by . Comments and suggestions welcomed.

COPYRIGHT © 1999

ILLUSIONS

By BioParadox

Part Two

Jennifer felt a strange uneasiness as she thought back to what she had witnessed while Christine was hypnotized.

“Set down your drinks and get comfortable while we begin,” Brandon walked over to stand before the fireplace. Turning toward the seated women he was only a shadow against the fire. His voice audibly changed as he continued, “Close your eyes and listen to my voice...”

His soft words spoke of relaxing, directing each woman to concentrate on her breathing. Tanya and Jennifer could feel the warmth of the fire on their skin as they took long slow breaths as they were told. Time stood still as Brandon continued with the guided meditation. Seated comfortably in the warm radiant firelight the room was filled with only the sounds of Brandon’s voice, the fires soft crackle and the four women’s slow breathing.

His soft voice called to them. Each girl was alone with his words in her mind. There was only his voice to listen to as he led each one down through the relaxation exercise. Slow rhythmic breathing filled the room. Minutes passed as Brandon filled the women’s thoughts with scenes of fluid waves, slow fluid waves ebbing and flowing with an unseen current. The women felt the surges against their bodies as they floated in the dreamy scene.

Brandon spoke of their bodies floating. He instructed them to feel the lightness in their limbs. In the semi darkness each woman raised an arm slowly out in front of her. Jennifer could feel her arm in the air. She knew she had let her arm rise but she also thought that she could put in down at any time. She felt wonderfully relaxed but was still very conscious of her actions. She squinted through her closed lashes and saw the other girls with their arms raised to varying degrees.

Jennifer glanced over at her friend and saw Tanya’s arm raised before her chest, her wrist hanging limply at the end.

Jennifer could her Brandon asking them to open their eyes. She opened her lids farther. Jennifer glanced slowly around the room but felt no compulsion to lower her arm. Tanya sat in silence with her arm held before her body. Her eyes looked glassy and distant. A similar look was held in the eyes of the cute Asian woman, Kim. Jennifer noticed that Andrea had lowered her raised arm.

Brandon walked quietly over to Andrea and whispered something to her. A look of disappointment filled her eyes and she stood to leave. Brandon touched Andrea’s shoulder and Jennifer overheard him instruct her to see Christine. Andrea left the study and quietly closed the door behind her.

Brandon returned to the fireside and told them to close their eyes again. Jennifer felt her eyes close involuntarily and she felt herself drift back into the warm relaxed feeling.

Soon Brandon brought them up out of the meditation. Brandon shook each of their hands again and lifted a glass to toast them.

“I am pleased with each of your performances today. The job offers are yours if you want them. Congratulations and I look forward to working with you. This should be one of the best performance seasons ever.”

Christine appeared at the doorway with a stack of paperwork for each of the girls to fill out. W4s and secrecy agreements were handed out to each of them in turn. Brandon left them with Christine to answer any further questions.

As Brandon stepped into the hallway Jennifer noticed Andrea waiting for him there. She saw the two of them go across the hallway and enter another small study area. Jennifer continued to fill out the paperwork glancing from time to time across the hallway into the other room. The opposite study was similar to the one Jennifer was in, lit only by the light from a large fireplace. She could see Andrea seated in a one of the high backed chairs before the fire, but Brandon was out of sight through the doorway. Andrea spoke to the unseen illusionist but Jennifer couldn’t hear her from this distance. Jennifer returned to the papers in front of her.

Curiosity caused Jennifer to glance back across the hallway in time to see Brandon move his chair to face Andrea’s by the fire. She saw Andrea lift her hair and let it fall from her shoulders and slouch back a little into the seat. Brandon was talking to Andrea and she answering him and laughing. He smiled at her and raised his hand between them. Hanging from his fingers Jennifer could see a small pendant. The cut glass crystal dangled from the little chain before Andrea’s eyes. Brandon said something else and Andrea giggled a little more, then concentrated on the pendant. Jennifer couldn’t keep her eyes from the room across the hall. It was like a scene from a pulp fiction comic. She watched as Brandon spoke to Andrea and she saw the small pendant start to sway. He was going to hypnotize her just like in the cheesy movies.

Brandon glanced back in her direction and caught Jennifer’s eyes. For the second time that day Jennifer felt that she had seen more than she should have. Brandon said something and Andrea glanced over at Jennifer and smiled. Brandon stood and quietly reached for the hallway door. Jennifer watched Andrea positioned herself more comfortably in the chair as the door was closed blocking Jennifer’s view.

A sense of foreboding filled Jennifer’s heart. She couldn’t put her finger on the exact reason but she felt something was wrong.

The other three women in the study didn’t seem to have seen anything and continued to talk about the illusions. Christine was telling them stories about some of the funny things that have happened during her employment here. She asked if they would like to stay for a little while and tour the mansion.

“It is getting late Tanya,” Jennifer said as she finished her paperwork. “I have to get back and finish the work I brought home this weekend.”

“Don’t mind Jennifer, she sometimes forgets that you aren’t supposed to work on the weekends.” Tanya joked to the others as she nudged Jennifer.

“Come on Tanya, you knew I had to get back after the audition,” Jennifer stated flatly.

“Oh, come on Jennifer wouldn’t you like to meet Sasha the Bengal you saw earlier today?” Christine upped the ante.

“I would love to but I really must get going.”

“I could give you a ride home if you would like to stay, Tanya.” Christine said as she saw the disappointment spread across the girl’s face.

“That would be great, thank you Christine.” Turning to Jennifer, Tanya told her that she would call her tomorrow.

The four women stood and walked Jennifer to the front door. As they stepped into the hallway near the other study, Jennifer strained to hear anything through the thick oak door. Nothing could be heard from within the closed room.

Jennifer drove home happy with her new position, but with an uneasy feeling nagging at the back of her mind. All the way home Jennifer’s thoughts were about what she had seen today. Perhaps it is just an over active imagination she began to convince herself. She drove home and started a marathon session on the work she had brought home from the office. After a while her trepidation seemed to ease. When she took a break from the work she dialed Tanya’s number but received only the answering machine. Again that evening as Jennifer was climbing into bed, she called Tanya’s apartment but got no answer. She left another message asking her to call her as soon as she got the message. The uneasy feeling returned as Jennifer switched off the light and curled up under the covers.

Christine had begun the tour with Kim and Tanya, by showing them around the mansion’s grounds. Eventually Christine brought them to the animal care facilities and introduced them to their new working partners of the feline variety. As the tour ended the girls ended up back at the fireside lounge. As they gathered their belongings and were preparing to leave, Tanya noticed Christine ushering Andrea from the room across the hallway and up a flight of stairs.

“Andrea has been in there quiet awhile,” Tanya mentioned to Kim as they watched the woman disappear from view.

“Yeah, I wonder what they were doing all this time.” Kim looked at Tanya puzzled. “Anyway have a great weekend and I will see you at practice Monday.

Kim started down the hallway but was intercepted by Christine coming back down the staircase. “One more thing Kim...” Christine said as she escorted Kim into another small room.

Tanya stood in the quiet study for a moment letting the warmth of the fire seep into her skin. As she stood with her hands outstretched behind her the study door across the hallway opened and Brandon stepped out into the hallway.

“Oh, I didn’t know anyone was still here.” Brandon said coming into the lounge. “What did you think of the tour?”

“You have a lovely house, that is for sure.” Tanya said feeling a little shy.

“This ram shackle shanny?” He smiled making a large encompassing gesture with his hands. “It isn’t exactly mine. It belongs to the show.”

“But don’t you own the show?”

“Well, technically yes. But I don’t like to have that much property in my name. It saves me from law suits when I accidentally cut my assistance in half.” His smile warmed the air around Tanya as much as the crackling fire.

“So which illusions would you like to perform in the show, Tanya?” He asked as he felt her eyes roam over his body.

“I would love to do the one you performed today.” She said as her mind assessed his handsome physique.

“Really? That is one of the more difficult ones. Are you sure?”

“Yes, if I get to choose, I choose that one.” Tanya said flatly as she licked her lip unconsciously wondering if he had any other illusions in which she would be kissed.

He motioned for Tanya to be seated in one of the high backed leather chairs, asking her if she would like a drink. She sat down and felt the warm radiance from the fire through the fish net stockings on her exposed legs. She sank slowly into the soft leather of the chair, moving her hands over its surface, enjoying the sensation from the expensive leather. She looked up to watch as Brandon poured two glasses of wine from the decanter. His movements were graceful and assured. He made no motion that wasn’t exact and planned. He approached the fire. Handing Tanya a glass filled with a deep blood red wine he sat opposite her in the other plush chair.

“So you would like to learn the illusion you saw today?” Brandon asked swirling his wine.

“I would love it,” she said thinking back to the performance she had seen this afternoon. She envisioned herself in Christine’s place, her own body pressed against his as they danced on the stage. She could see herself lying back on the table, his lips descending to hers in a passionate kiss.

“I noticed that you were an excellent subject for hypnosis earlier this afternoon. But we would still need to work on it for the show. You see, when the illusion is being performed you and the tiger, Sasha, obviously get into very close proximity. You need to be calm and stationary during that transition or you might end up as feline supplement. Still interested?”

“Oh god yes, that would be perfect.”

“Well I don’t know if we have the time to train you for that one...” he stopped swirling his wine and let it cascade down the fine glass surface to pool at the bottom.

“Please? I am a very fast learner.” Tanya stated in a not so hidden plead.

“It will require the utmost trust and dedication from you Tanya.” Brandon watched tear drops of wine bleed down the inside of his glass.

“I promise to be dedicated to this, I would do anything.” Tanya openly begged.

“OK...If you have the time we should perhaps start this very night. Every day lost makes it that much more difficult to get you ready for the show,” he said flatly as her took a sip of the deep red wine.

Tanya’s mind drifted back to watch the scene on stage. Reliving the dream, she languished the thought of his kiss.

“I will have to teach you to go into a deep trance very quickly. Would you like to learn?”

“Yes” Tanya almost whispered still thinking about the kiss.

“OK, Tanya, let’s work together on this. You did so well this afternoon. Tonight without the other distractions we should progress rapidly.” He opened his coat and reaching into the interior pocket, drew out a clear, cut crystal suspended on a thin gold chain.

“You are so good at this Tanya, Just like this afternoon I want you to relax and feel the warmth of the fire. Feel the heat radiating out from the crackling logs. Can you feel the heat on your body Tanya?”

“...yes...” she softly whispered.

“Good, feel it pulsing ebbing and flowing like the surge of a warm tropical ocean. You feel the warmth flowing into you pushing against you and drawing away. Back and forth the waves slowly pulse. Back and forth just like the motion of the crystal. Watch the crystal and you will find that the waves of heat will move in time with the crystal. The beautiful crystal back and forth. So warm... so peaceful as you move with the waves.

Tanya’s eyes followed the pendant’s motions and sure enough she could feel the waves of heat flowing out from the fireplace. They enveloped her and embraced her in their comforting glow. The pendant swung in its slow arc before her eyes and the waves of the comforting warmth moved with the beautiful pendant. Back and forth. Back and forth. She could almost feel her body swaying with the motions. She was feeling wonderfully relaxed. She almost forgot that Brandon was there. She was so consumed by the crystal’s warmth...the beautiful crystal’s warmth...she heard her voice answering Brandon. She didn’t realize how far away her voice was. So very far away.

“...yes...” she said to an unknown question.

“Yes you are sleepy, good... then let your body drift with the crystal. So sleepy. So very sleepy. I want you to close your eyes now and let the warmth carry you into a deep sleep.”

Tanya drifted off as her eyes closed. The beautiful crystal slowly vanished as her eye lids slipped slowly closed.

“You can hear me Tanya. Deep in your warm sleep you can hear only my voice.”

“...yes...”

“I want you to let your body rest on the warm waves. Drifting and floating. Can you feel yourself floating Tanya?”

“...yes... I am... floating...”

“Good girl let you mind float with your body. See yourself floating as if on an air mattress in a warm tropical ocean. Feel me guiding your air mattress through the gentle waters. Can you feel me pushing and guiding you mattress? Slowly moving you around on the calm ocean surface.”

“mmnn... yes...” Tanya whispered, a smile coming to her cheeks.

“You will let me guide you as you float here, Tanya...you will just relax and I will guide you as you float.”

“OK” she said in a soft voice.

“Good, girl, just relax and I will the sensation will continue.”

Tanya had no idea where she was, it was a place that was warm. Warm and pleasant. She knew of no place that felt this wonderful. She let herself drift along. There were words and thoughts that came and went but she paid them no heed. Warm, soft, pleasant waves.

Brandon brought Tanya up to stand by the fire. She stood with her eyes lightly closed allowing Brandon to take her tuxedo jacket from her shoulders. She stood straight and tall as he undid her cufflinks and dropped them to the rug at their feet. The top of her shirt was easy to unbutton with only the tiny tuxedo studs to hold it closed. Brandon simply pulled down and away from her and they one by one sprang free. With the utmost skill of an escape artist, Brandon unclasped the lower buttons and pulled the shirt from Tanya’s body.

Brandon paused to admire Tanya’s form. The soft, flickering firelight silhouetted her body against the hearth. Tanya’s hands rested against her thighs. Brandon’s eyes moved along her bare arms down to the delicate curves of her hips. He saw how tight the material of her leotard was pulled between her legs. Even at the best of times the leotard covered very little of her round ass cheeks, but during their session the material had drifted over her smooth ass to leave her cheeks almost fully exposed.

Brandon’s arousal began to grow as he ran his hand over her round hip and ass feeling her tight musculature beneath the soft fishnet nylons. Bringing his hands along her body he felt her strong abs rippling out from her stomach. His hand reached toward her breasts and cupped them, delighting in their firmness. As Brandon’s fingers moved around her mounds he could see her nipples clearly through the shiny black material. He circled her hard points for a moment then lifted her hair from her shoulders and let it fall again in auburn waves. She was simply beautiful.

Taking hold of the leotard straps, he pulled the material from her shoulders and down across her breasts. Pausing for a moment as her full breasts were exposed he then continued with the motion and removed the leotard from her body. Brandon’s eyes were drawn to her mound through the mesh of the fish net nylons. He touched her mound and felt the heat through the fabric. Brandon placed a hand on each of hips and drew the nylons from her body, completing her exposure. Lifting each foot in turn he freed her legs before replacing her high black heels.

He stood before her and admired her appearance. Tanya stood wearing only her stiletto heels before the fire. The crackling logs gave radiance to her smooth tan skin. She was breathtaking in this light. Brandon pressed his lips against her’s for a brief moment before scooping her up and taking her to the leather couch. Sitting down, he cradled Tanya in his arms like a child. Tanya’s body lay across his lap with her head resting gently on the soft cushioned arm of the sofa. Taking the pendant from his pocket he commanded her to open her eyes.

Tanya’s eyes fluttered slowly open. She was once again gazing up at the beautiful crystal pendant while her mind floated in the warm waves.

“My pendants are very pleasing to watch Tanya. You enjoy watching my hypnotic pendants” with that, Brandon reached out and cupped his palm lightly around Tanya’s breast. “It feels so good to watch the pendant as it sways before your eyes. His finger lightly caressed her hardening nipple while he held the crystal gently turning before her gaze. His fingers rolled her nipple back and forth in time with the swinging pendant.

Her lips parted as she began to draw each breath more rapidly with her arousal. Her breasts began to rise and fall in long full motions and he timed his caresses with each.

The pendant’s reflected light was cast around in the dimly lit chamber. Small rainbow colored reflections shimmered in Tanya’s glassy eyes.

“As you feel your body responding to my touch you will fall deeper into my hypnotic sleep. You can no more resist my commands then you can resist your arousal.” Brandon watched her eyes tracking the slow movements of the crystal.

He slid his hand across her body, bringing it slowly down to her neatly trimmed mound. His fingers brushed through her fine hair giving it a gentle tug as he moved his hand around to her hips and back again. Tanya sighed and her legs fell slightly open before his questing fingers.

“Yes, pleasure is all that you feel now. So wonderful a feeling to be hypnotized by me. You will always want to be hypnotized by me to feel this good.”

Brandon’s hand moved along the inside of her soft thigh. Her legs parted even farther under his touch. His finger brushed along her soft pussy lips and found moisture awaiting his discovery. Sliding his finger around her labia she was soon glistening with her own juices.

Tanya’s thoughts were only of the crystal and Brandon’s voice as her body felt the incredible pleasures from his skilled hand. As the crystal lazily spun before her eyes Brandon brought her gently up to her orgasm. His slippery fingers rhythmically masturbated her hungry pussy. Her eyes were squinting up at the pendant as her breath began to come in short panting pulses signaling her impending sexual release. Her feet began to flex, her toes curling and clenching. She drew her knees up higher into the air.

“Feels good doesn’t it Tanya?”

“Mnnn... yes, uunnhh..” she panted.

“You are feeling wonderful right now Tanya. You are hypnotized and you feel wonderful. You will always enjoy being hypnotized, Tanya. You will not remember any memories of your hypnotic trances except the incredible pleasure, Tanya. Remember how good it feels to be hypnotized...”

Her hips were moving in rhythm with his fingers, pushing against his hand, pumping her hot pussy in time with him. He could see her muscles clenching and heard her gasp in a last breath and hold it. She bore down in her body and felt the waves of her orgasm crash over her mind. Incredible sensations flowed through her hypnotized mind linking with thoughts of hypnosis, linking with thoughts of Brandon. She was his.

Brandon used the time after her orgasm, while waiting for her breathing to return to more normal rates, to strengthen his hold over her.

“Watch the crystal Tanya. Look deep into the center as it sways and turns. See yourself on the stage performing the illusions. You must learn the illusions. You must let me teach you to perform each movement exactly.”

She saw herself on stage performing in front of the audience. She wanted to be a star. She would learn the illusions well. She would let him teach her.

“The smallest little mistake could be dangerous, Tanya. You will follow my commands exactly, Tanya. You will do exactly as I say. You will obey my every command...”

Brandon strengthened the mental control over her, linking her performance with her obedience. Each step was taken in a slow progression of linkages in her mind. She would do as he told her. She would do as he commanded. She would obey. Each step seemed simplistic and obvious, but each in turn was leading her down the long road to her complete submission.

Brandon continued with her conditioning, bringing her closer to complete surrender. Lowering the pendant he commanded her to stand. She sat up and moved her legs off of the couch cushions, raising up to stand before her new employer. He slowly rose from the couch and removed his clothing. Brandon stretched and let the muscles ripple through each part of his body. His tan skin was pulled taunt over his strong chest and abs. Many years of magic tricks gone wrong had taught him to keep his body in top physical condition. Tanya watched without seeing, as he disrobed in the dim fire’s glow. Her mind didn’t register the vision she saw. Blank and obedient she waited for his voice to fill her.

Striding to the book case Brandon reached up and selected a dark wooden box from the upper shelf. Bringing it back to the couch he set it on the coffee table in front of him. Opening the black wooden case a light shone up from the base illuminating a pure whitish crystal attached to a short silver rod. Brandon unclasped the rod’s upper end. It moved to stand vertically from the base of the box. Twisting the key on the side of the wooden case, the rod started a methodical journey back and forth across the front face of the box.

The beautiful metronome ticked off its cadence as the crystal swung to either side. The small light caused the crystal to glow vividly as it moved, casting multicolored beams about the room. The metronome’s metallic clicks echoed off the dark paneled walls combining with the popping of the wood in the fireplace.

Closing the case stopped the metronome’s spring and the magical motion of the crystal died out with the small case’s light. The dark box sat quietly on the table. Brandon leaned back against the sofa cushions. He commanded Tanya to straddle him backward on the couch. Tanya’s legs spread to either side as she nestled down onto his thighs. Her firm ass pressed back against his hardening member. Brandon placed his hands against her firm ass cheeks and massaged the smooth skin. His cock was throbbing with each heartbeat now, pulsing against her, demanding that first thrusting penetration.

“Tanya, look at the box on the table. This is your new metronome. Each night you will use the metronome as I command. I will be using this metronome to brainwash you, deeper under my control. Lean forward now and open the door on the metronome.”

She reached out and swung the door on the metronome quietly open. The crystal was instantly illuminated as the light switched on. It started its slow motion back and forth in a tiny arc.

“You will watch the crystal as it moves. The crystal is very hypnotic Tanya and you will not look away. Whenever you watch this crystal you will fall quickly back into this deep hypnotic trance. Do you understand?”

“I understand.” She said, her eyes locked to the crystal as her hypnotist commanded.

“Deeper and deeper you are falling as you watch. Deeper and deeper you will be pulled into hypnotic sleep. You will be so deeply hypnotized. So obedient to my commands.”

“...deeper...” she mumbled as her mind fell open further to the commands she heard.

“You will obey me. You are my hypnotic slave now, Tanya. You will serve my will as my obedient slave. Do you understand your conditioning my slave?”

There was a slight pause, perhaps one or two clicks of the metronome before she responded. “I am your obedient slave, I will obey always.” She sighed letting herself go.

“Good slave girl, you are my slave and I am your Master. Whenever you are in my hypnotic trance you will call me Master.”

“yes, Master.”

“Good girl, Tanya. Now watch the crystal and listen to your conditioning well. You will repeat this conditioning every night while you are in bed. Do you understand?”

“I understand, Master.”

“You will feel aroused during your sessions with the metronome. You will need to touch yourself during these nightly sessions. While your body is conditioned to desire, your mind will be conditioned to obey.”

As she listened and understood his commands her hand moved slowly between her legs. She touched her finger tips against her wet sex and massaged her sensitive mound.

Feeling her hand brushing against his legs as she pleasured herself, Brandon continued.

“As you watch and obey, you will desire my control. You are incomplete without your Master to guide you. You will fantasize about submitting to me, deep complete submission. A submission from your very soul. The deeper under my hypnosis you are pulled, the more your body experiences sexual pleasure. Feel yourself falling deeper into an obedient, submissive hypnosis, my slave.”

“Mmnn, ...deeper,” Tanya cooed as she pushed a finger into her hot pussy.

“Yes... very deep, my slave.” Brandon raise her up and positioned her to straddle his hard cock. The head of his shaft pushed between her pussy lips vying for position with her fingers.

“Stop touching yourself slave. You will take your Master deep into your pussy now.”

“Yes, my Master.” Her wet fingers were pulled from her sex and she placed them on Brandon’s legs. She pushed herself back against his large cock, forcing herself down onto its full girth. Her tight muscles fought against the intrusion for a moment before she slid him further into her pussy. Brandon could feel the hot wetness of his slave as more and more of him was forced into his hypnotized lover.

He watched as every inch of him was slowly taken by Tanya. Her soft walls brushing along his thickly veined member felt wonderful. Thrusting up with his hips, he drove the last inch of himself into her. He reached up and held her hips still, allowing her body to adjust to the cock that she was impaled on.

“I command you to go deeper into the trance. Deeper and deeper with each thrust...” Brandon continued as she slowly was allowed to move on her Master’s cock.

Brandon guided her hips into a rhythmic motion. He tilted his head back and watched as his glistening cock slid in and out of her tight pussy.

“You enjoy making love to your Master, slave. As you fall deeper and deeper your arousal grows. Feel your Master so deep inside of you. He is in you and he controls you. You want nothing more.”

“ohhh yes... I feel you Master. So deep...unhh.. so deep. ”

“Fuck your Master with you hungry body ,slave. Drive your Master deep into your wet pussy.”

Tanya was rocking her body back against Brandon with more force on each motion. Every thrust pushed her Master deeper into her wetness. She wanted him so deep. She needed to feel his girth stretching the limits of her slippery sex. She leaned forward, pressing her hands against his muscular legs, forcing herself harder against his solid shaft.

“Slam yourself on to my cock my slave, feel it penetrate you. Take it deep!” Brandon called out.

“Yes Master...unhh... Yes Master...” Tanya’s chants were punctuated by grunts of pleasure as she continued riding his thick cock.

Brandon could feel her legs squeezing against his outer thighs and helped her close in on her orgasm. He timed his upward thrusts to maximize their pleasure, drilling her pussy until the juices were running down between their legs.

Tanya suddenly arched her back thrusting her ass back against Brandon’s abs.

“Cum for me, give in to your desires and cum for me, slave.” Brandon whispered to his lover. Tanya shuddered as she pressed down onto her Master’s cock, her orgasm causing miniature spasms to ripple through the walls of her sex. Brandon thrust himself up into her and felt tingle as his hot jets filled her wet pussy.

Pulsing pants cascaded into soft moans of pleasure as the orgasm faded from both of their bodies.

“Tanya...” Brandon fought to regain his breath “...You will never remember the sessions with the metronome when you are not hypnotized.”

“Yes Master,” her head tipped forward, eyes still blearily following the crystal’s motion. Her chest heaved with the extra effort for breath.

Brandon placed his hands on her hips and held her body immobile on his still hard cock.

“You will come to me Monday evening and we shall begin teaching you the illusion from this evening. It would appear that you are a good enough hypnosis subject to handle that difficult trick. We will work together on that evening and afterwards you will come to me here in the study and we shall continue your training in hypnosis. But tonight you will bring this metronome home with you and obey your conditioning. Do you understand what I have commanded from you my hypnotic slave?”

“Yes Master, I will obey.”

Brandon lifted his hand between her eyes and the metronome, “Sleep...” his hand slowly lowered and her eyes fell closed in time. Gently raising her body he turned and placed her lying on the couch. Reaching back Brandon closed the case on the metronome and silenced its cadence.

{more to come...}