The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’m No Angel

When I’m good, I’m very good, but when I’m bad I’m better. There’s just something about the loss of control, the lack of thinking, and the insanity of the moment that makes me that much sharper. I could use my abilities to help and provide comfort. I could use them to make the world a better place, to save humanity from themselves. Or, I could use them to simply make girls into ravenous sluts, roaming the land looking for their next cock to suck, expanding their own tits by methods that should never work, and breaking every taboo known to man.

I guess you can understand where this story is going. The simple truth is, I’m no angel, and this isn’t the tale of my saving an orphanage full of starving children from a flood. If that’s the story you’re looking for, I’m afraid you’ve come to the wrong place.

My story is a lengthy one but for this tale I’m going to chop it down to one simple walk down a city street one day. If that’s too short and simple, allow me to alter your mind enough to enjoy the simple things.

There now.

It was a typical day in the city, nothing that unusual for me. Over the years, having the abilities I had, I’d grown quite fond of strolling along, fucking with those around me and enjoying how things ultimately played out. It was a warm sunny day, the kind most people enjoy. I intended to make sure their enjoyment reached new and more perverted heights that day.

I could go into a longwinded exposition of why I have these abilities, who I am, where I’m from, and how they work, but that’s just filler. I know you really want to hear about what happens when I use them. That’s where the real fun begins. And all it takes is a look. There are those that claim it takes focus, it takes a conscious effort, but really it’s all about the look. And on that warm day in the city, I found many beautiful things to look at.

There was the female executive standing at the crosswalk waiting for the light to change. Looking at her certainly wasn’t difficult. She had a rather conservative suit on, nothing too revealing, nothing inappropriate. Well, she did until I began to look her way.

As the crowd stood, most eyes on the opposite side of the street, I stared at the blonde beauty. Her hair was the first thing to change. It’s not that I have anything against short hair on women. I just saw this one woman as looking a bit too masculine with the short cut she sported. Easily taken care of though. One look and her hair began to grow, rapidly.

In seconds it had reached her waist and was as sleek and shiny as if she’d just had it treated by a professional stylist. One or two people standing nearby noticed, neither one willing to admit what they’d just seen. I grinned.

Next, I simply had to do something about that business suit. It was a rather long skirt, tightly wrapped to the woman’s calves. I did so hate seeing a nice pair of legs covered up, especially when she’d be needing to spread those legs soon enough.

Studying her legs closely, I gave them my fullest attention and the skirt grew looser and shorter. The fabric became sheer, almost like a nightgown and shrunk up over her knees until it came only a few inches beneath her panties. The breeze caught it and brought chills to the woman’s thighs. That’s when she first became aware of what was happening to her.

One thing I should point out before continuing. The mind can either be the first to go or the last, depending on my whims. Wherever it falls in the process, a good change can stimulate everyone around. It’s part of the addiction, the fascination with being who I am.

Anyway, the woman was quite shocked to say the least. She immediately cowered over near the large light pole, hands protectively covering her panties which were clearly visible through her flimsy skirt. Everyone was watching now, nobody even paying attention to the crosswalk. I took a moment to study the woman’s panties she was trying to hide.

One look was all it took. They were gone.

She let out a squeal as the breeze down the city street flowed right up into a newly exposed pussy. She pulled and tugged at her business jacket, trying to hide what she could from the eager eyes all watching. I took care of that next.

The business jacket pulled in on her, tighter, more confining, cinching tighter in the waist until the woman couldn’t seem to catch her breath anymore. She forgot all about the see-through skirt and lack of underwear. She forgot about the strangers all watching her. She breathed rather rapidly, short rasping breaths as the jacket became a corset and squeezed tighter, compressing her insides until those too began to change.

I redoubled my efforts, not because I had to but because I enjoyed this, staring at the woman as though she were a piece of meat. It’s actually not far from how every man at that street corner was staring. Her jacket collars retracted in on themselves, fading away completely as her shoulders became bare and the fabric lowered, revealing more and more of her cleavage. With the new bright red corset doing exactly as I wanted it to, her breasts were looking fairly impressive for a rather normal looking woman. Normal wasn’t what I was after though and normal was easy to take care of.

It wasn’t hard to look at the woman’s breasts. The corset continued to pinch in tighter and tighter, silencing her protests and causing others to gasp. Everyone was watching, the light to cross having long since turned green. Nobody cared and I really didn’t either. So I stared right at her bulging breasts and in seconds, the woman was experiencing something quite unique.

The corset started to pinch harder, the flesh billowing over the cups. The white pillowy cushions she’d never thought much about began to stuff, to inflate, to grow. Bigger and bigger they grew, quickly piling up into the space beneath her chin. Her long blonde hair swept behind her in the breeze as she leaned fully on the lamp post for support.

Men were drooling as the blonde woman grew tits bigger than her head, bigger than two of her heads. They kept growing until the inevitable happened. The corset ripped loudly, the release of pressure felt by those standing closest to the former business woman. Her tits bounced out into complete exposure, huge and perky, with nipples as thick as her fingers. She tried to cover them up, to keep her embarrassment from only getting worse, but there was little the woman could do.

Her hands barely even reached the furthest point on her new massive tits. She couldn’t hope to hold any part of them in hiding. That’s when I decided to look her in the eye. It was simple, quick, and effective.

One second there was panic in her face, the next second it was anything but panic. Her hands stopped making attempts to cover or conceal and began making attempts to present and stimulate her obscene endowments.

She began writhing back into the lamp post, wiggling an ass which I took a second to check out and quickly saw inflate to much more womanly curves. She moaned loudly, crying out in orgasm again and again as her thighs rubbed together and her tiny skirt flipped up showing everyone watching just what a slut she was becoming.

Leaning forward, the woman shook her hair and looked with wild passionate eyes to the ones she’d previously been trying to avoid eye contact with. She grabbed the lamp post and spun around, leaning back and allowing her giant tits to shake with such sheer volume it was a wonder small tremors weren’t felt.

It was that simple. Her mind was gone, replaced with one much different, much more perverted and lurid. No longer did the woman have the mind for business. No longer did she care about respect and professionalism. Now the woman was more fitted to the oldest profession, more prepared for a business of pleasure. And she embraced this new life by grabbing the nearest man she could reach.

As the two began making out publicly, his hands all over her tits, her hands digging into his pants, I moved on, crossing the street alone. Nobody else seemed interested in getting to the opposite corner anymore.

A car screeched to a halt and laid on the horn. Apparently I had crossed against the light.

I stopped in the middle of the street and glared at the driver behind the wheel. He looked pissed and that only made me mad. His passenger was a rather lovely young girl, and by simply looking into her mind I was able to see that she was his daughter. The man should have known better than to cross me. I may have been in the wrong but I’m not one to accept that fact easily.

One look and the daughter began ripping off her clothing. I saw the man stop and turn to the girl. His eyes were wide and I knew what confusion had to be going through his mind. He watched as the teenager tore her shirt in two with brute strength I’d made sure she had. I looked into her eyes, seeing her thoughts rearrange themselves and her hands tore at her bra, breaking the straps and freeing a rather impressive pair of tits.

The father was rather upset at this point, his hand trying to grab his daughter’s cheek, look her in the eyes, shouting at her for what she was doing. A quick look back out the windshield at me was all it took to fix that. I looked straight into his thoughts and they were changed.

His hands dropped to the girl’s breasts. He squeezed, hard. As she fought to kiss him, he pulled her over towards his seat, unbuckling his seatbelt and groping at her young body.

I smiled and turned towards my goal, the other side of the street. As I continued on my way, the man yanked the wheel of the car and turned over onto the curb, parking and quickly pulling his daughter from the vehicle. Several people stared as the man quite publicly bent the young girl over the hood, tore her panties off and began fucking her. I made sure he wouldn’t stop until caught by the authorities. That should teach him to bother me in my daily walk.

I next came to an outdoor cafe and the patrons were unaware of what chaos was continuing just down the street. They were simply enjoying the warm pleasant weather. None of them had any idea that I was going to come along and change their tastes just a bit.

There was a table with several college age students, mostly girls but there was one guy in their midst. A glance here, a wink there, and the girls had abandoned their diets in favor of getting some serious meat down their throats.

One girl, a lovely redhead, actually stood right up and announced to the table that she wanted to suck the guy’s cock. Another girl jumped in that she too was feeling like some cock right now. The third girl wasted no time in joining the argument. Soon it was a rather violent discussion over who got to wrap their lips around the guy’s throbbing cock, to milk it of all the precious semen it could give them.

I laughed and stepped over to the next table. This table was occupied by a couple in their mid twenties. The man was giving his girl a goofy look, the kind of look one only sees in pure love. It was sickeningly sweet how they held hands and seemed not to notice the surrounding world. Even the gasps of the guy at the first table as the redhead jammed her mouth all the way down on his cock, inhaling his dick far deeper than she’d ever been capable of two minutes before, couldn’t shake these two lovebirds from their little world.

I rolled my eyes but looked at both of them all the same.

The man’s grip on her wrists got tighter, his eyes more intense. He pulled her up with him as he stood and saw the confusion as her smile faded.

She began to struggle, her mind still free unlike his. Instead I chose to let the man make the changes to his lovely girlfriend. She was so sweet and innocent looking, a real beauty, that I figured maybe she could use a bit of work. The man soon was dragging her over to the outdoor beverage cart.

She squirmed but remained fully in his grip as he grinned like a mad man and grabbed bottle after bottle of water, wine, beer, every beverage imaginable. No one else interfered as I didn’t want them to. He poured the bottles down her throat, one after the other after the other. Soon she was gulping down liter after liter of fluid, trying to keep up as her boyfriend kept stuffing her with one drink after another.

Only when she’d gulped down a full bottle of wine, did the changes become evident to all those watching. The young woman was filling out her blouse much more than before, her tits straining as they made bubbling sounds and continued to grow with every bottle that emptied down her throat. The boyfriend laughed rather madly.

He emptied the last two bottles in his girlfriend’s mouth and shoved her back over the now empty beverage cart. She was confused, her mind still taking all this in. I looked at her rather frightened eyes and suddenly everything changed. Her face calmed. Her lips curled up into a smile and she allowed the man to fondle her openly, reaching her own fingers towards his building erection.

Ripping open her top, tits spilled out that looked as stretched and overblown as she really was. The nipples were almost purple looking and the boyfriend grabbed them in his fingers, mad grin still on his face. Squeezing them hard, pinching the sensitive flesh, he expressed no surprise when wine began pouring from her nipples. He grabbed a nearby glass and squeezed her giant grapes, pouring fresh juice into it. As the man continued juicing his girlfriend for more fresh wine, I turned to the others who’d been watching.

Only the table where the college girls were continuing to suck down bellies full of sperm wasn’t paying attention to this rather freakish show. The rest of the crowd was stunned.

Looking at all the women I simply grinned. Most began moaning immediately, uncontrollable orgasms building inside each of them. The men began growing harder, listening and watching all those women get off in public. Several women tore at their clothing, pulling out tits and caressing them, bending over to suck their own nipples, and wiggling in their chairs.

The men pulled their cocks out and began jacking them, several men standing and aiming their cocks at some of the women. Soon orgasms were being had all around as women gasped, their mouths wide from their own pleasure, the men spraying load after load of cum straight into their open mouths.

Leaving the cafe behind, I knew they’d all be full by the end of their meals.

I walked down the street, passing a few people who were older and far less interesting to me. I may be perverted and quite good at being bad, but I do have my limits. I ignored the elderly, as I called anyone over the age of sixty, and continued on, content to let them discover any of the numerous other perversions I had left in my wake.

My final stop of this particular midday walk through town was the public park in the center of town. There I found all kinds of perversions to enjoy, all kinds of delectable sights to see.

There was a group of high school kids all gathered over in a field. They appeared to be simply laying around, not doing much of anything. If there was one thing that bothered me it was the laziness of youth. I stood and watched them, wondering for just a second what to focus on first.

Oh well, I’d thought. The classics were often the best.

I looked at a nearby girl. She was very attractive but in a naive way, one where her style of dress and posture showed she wasn’t the most confident in her looks. One glance from me took care of that and she strutted off into the middle of the other kids just laying around talking. She dropped to all fours in front of the group, several of the guys watching as she stretched and arched her back.

Looking over at a couple of the bigger boys, she giggled and shouted out. Her demands were quite simple and very crude to anyone listening. The sweet innocent girl announced to everyone in range that she was tired of not having a cock inside her. She wanted a guy, any guy, to come fuck her brains out right there in front of everyone.

I looked over at one of the more interesting looking guys and his mind was made up. He walked over, began pawing at the girl, spanking her lightly on her ass as he felt up her thighs and reached beneath her dress.

In less time than it took the rest of the kids to even fully realize what was actually happening, the boy had ripped the girl’s dress in several places, removed his jeans, and dropped down behind her.

As she screamed out in her first orgasm ever, his cock slicing inside her and nearly knocking her to the ground, the other girls stared.

I smiled and sat at a nearby park bench to watch. All it took was my most casual observance and they too decided what they wanted to do. The girls grabbed nearby boys and demanded that it simply wasn’t fair the one girl get her brains fucked out in public. They each wanted the same thing.

Soon a competition had broken out among the boys. They were all up to the task of seeing who could more successfully fuck the girls’ brains out.

Others walking through the park stopped and gawked alongside me as a teenage orgy broke out. Girls of all builds were spread out across the field in every position imaginable. They all had one thing in common though, a thick throbbing cock plowing into their depths. The boys continued on despite the shocked cries of onlookers. To them, this was yet another competitive sport.

High school boys did so thrive on competitive sports and I had to admit, if this were a regular one in school, I might go to more of the local school’s games.

The girls were getting the fucking of a lifetime, their bodies being battered by the eager and crude thrusts of the young boys. In their minds it was not so much a competition as a clique. The first girl had started it and none of the others wanted to be excluded from the group. Like any good clique, they’d each do whatever it took to belong. If that meant being a stupid little slut then slut they’d become.

I watched as boy after boy blasted the teenage girls full of cum. They kept right on going though as I’d made sure they’d be up for an entire afternoon of this. I always had a thing for performances in the park and this one was like no other.

As the afternoon began to wear on, more and more people arrived, a few cops even showed up. I stopped them from interfering by changing their minds about just what they planned to do. Needless to say when the teenage boys were done, the local police force would make sure the girls were well taken care of.

By late afternoon, the girls were laying there, too weak to move much as boy after boy traded partners and weakly slid their cocks inside them. Most of the girls were overflowing with cum, their capacity long since met and their brains long gone as they’d quite literally been fucked away.

I stood up and stretched, growing tired of this perversion. With a simple glance, I allowed the authorities to take charge. Poor girls wouldn’t be able to explain much of what happened, but the officers really only cared about one part of their anatomy. They weren’t interested in what came out of the girls’ mouths, only what might fit in them.

So that was my day, or part of it. I could easily expand my tale to include what happened that evening, the following week, or possibly even why I enjoy being bad so much. I do have my reasons, but reasons aren’t typically what one wants to hear when I tell a story. No, when I talk about my abilities and someone sees how they work, typically they just want to hear the sordid details, the perverted twists on daily life I can come up with.

I long ago learned that giving someone a dirty look is considered rude. But what would happen if a look was all it took to make something rather dirty happen? That’s what I came to realize, that a look can be so much more than simply a glance, a stare, or a wink. And trust me I’m not the worst one out there. There are far worse than me and you’d do well to remember that. At least I care about those I play with. None of them are permanently humiliated. None of them ever suffer medical problems due to my interference.

Of course, by now it’s clear. I’m definitely no angel. I enjoy more than a dollop of perversion in my daily life and what’s the big harm in that? Besides, no one’s ever complained, not that they’d ever really get the words out of their mouth. If they did, though, I tell you how I’d handle it. I’d look them square in the eyes and say, “Here’s looking at you, kid.”

The End