The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’m Not Hypnotised

By: Boredsitting

“How are you enjoying that mp3 I made for you, sis?” Jack asked stressing the word ‘sis’. I’m not his sister, no matter what our parents do to each other in the bedroom. I’m not going to be saddled with this pretentious, dweeby jerk as a family member. Ugh!

“Yea, yea, whatever. It’s fine. Now, go away!” I bark at him as I use my hands to shoo him away, then resume my usual networking with my girlfriends.

“You know that I made it to hypnotise you, right?” he jokes.

“Again, whatever, and again, go away.” I reply.

He plops down on the sofa beside me, snatches the remote from the table and starts changing the channels. Well, not really changing the channels. He was playing with the video player a moment ago, so I guess he’s going to watch a movie. Whatev’s. At least he doesn’t talk when he’s engrossed in his shows. We do this game every afternoon after he gets home from school. I’ll be fine on my tablet here, and that bastard will come in and take over the house. Because our parents, my mom and his dad, aren’t home, he gets to watch tv.

A couple of weeks ago, he loaded this song into my playlist when I wasn’t looking. Don’t get me wrong, I was pissed, no, I’m still pissed at him for touching my things, but this song is honestly a good song. I’ll chalk it up to luck on his part. At first, I listened to it a couple of times to make sure that there’s nothing embarrassing like some string of cuss words or baby pop music. How would I describe the music? Well, it’s mostly classical with some techno elements. I really like the melody. It builds up then slows in as it waves up and down, then at the end there’s a big climax. It usually plays in the background while I’m messaging with my friends. It’s weird. I don’t really want to listen to anything else. Oh well, I don’t really miss the other stuff, anyway.

“So who are you girls conspiring against today?” he asks while not really looking at me.

“No one,” I answer with a sigh. I know that snapping at him wouldn’t get him to leave me alone, so I’ve been trying the detached, just-give-him-what-he-wants method of getting him to leave me alone. This is a new method, and I’m proud to say that I thought of it myself a week or so ago, seems to have worked. We haven’t fought or argued in a while now. If things stay like this for much longer, I may actually not mind him being here.

“That’s rich. You girls are always trying to start drama with someone,” he states. He’s not totally correct, but it was before we graduated. Now we don’t have a lot of time to get together, so there’s no time or pressure to solidify our position as the top clique in school. Ah, so this is how old-age feels like. We’ll let the young-uns handle those silly, childish problems themselves. We’ve…moved…on.

I look up from my tablet to see the tv screen has some colorful, swirly design on it. Moving my head to my left, I see him peering over my shoulder to see who I’m talking to. That’s fine, I guess. It’s not like he’s seeing anything anyway. Well, no, that’s not true. Traci just admitted that she’s pregnant, but seriously, who didn’t see it coming? Everyone knows that she was boffing her step-brother.

“You’re okay with me looking at your private messages with your friends? What if I read something that is embarrassing?” he asks.

“Can you stop being so annoying? There’s nothing in there that’s embarrassing,” I respond with a sigh.

“How can that not be embarrassing?” he retorts.

“That’s not true. See?” I look down at the tablet to see a message saying just that. It reads,” You’re so lucky. I can’t wait until my step-brother finally does the same to me.” That should be embarrassing, no mortifying. It’s not true, and why would I say that when he’s right here? However, I just don’t care that he knows. So what, it’s not like I’ll let him do that to me anyway? Let him have his little thrill.

Still, though. I don’t remember typing it.

I glance back to the screen again for a second. The swirly patterns really catch my eyes. They’re so pretty as they move around and through each other. Every once in a while, a wave will start from the middle and move outward to the edge as if someone dropped a pebble into water. In the background, Jack’s saying something that I neither care to listen to nor respond to. Those colors are just so captivating.

A wetness on my left breast wakes me from my stare as I notice that I’ve drooled a little. Jack is too busy reading my message threads, so I’m not as mortified as I could be if he was watching. I need to quickly think of a way to expose of this evidence. Oh, lord, I’d never hear the end of it.

An idea pops into my head so genius that I smile at my resourcefulness. He can’t see a drool spot if there’s no shirt. See? Genius!

“Here hold this,” I demand as I hand him over the tablet where he immediately starts typing away. They’ll know it’s him, so I’m not too worried.

Seeing that he’s busy, I reach down and pull my shirt over my head and throw it behind the couch. There, no more drool stain.

“You like giving blowjobs?!” he exclaims.

“Yea, of course. Just don’t tell anyone. You’re not supposed to be snooping in,” I critique again wondering where these comments are coming from.

I’m still having issues looking away from the screen. Gosh, I wish he would just stop talking. I’m busy here, leave me alone.

A sudden flash of light draws my attention.

“What the hell?” I cry out frustrated that he took me away from my pretty colors.

“Why aren’t you posing? You don’t want to send dumpy pictures to my friends. How are they supposed to know how pretty your boobs are?” he explained casually.

“Of course my boobies are pretty, see?” I reply while quickly undoing the latch in the back to let them out. “They’re beautiful,” I add while lifting them up and shaking one. The weight jiggles in my hand.

“Oh, my friends are going to love these. You’re okay with me taking pictures of them, right?” he asks. I’m a little taken aback by his concern. Aww, he’s really starting to be palatable.

“Of course. I think everyone needs to see them. Here, I’ll even let you feel them,” I offer. He quickly takes me up on the offer and roughly gropes my left boob. It hurts a little, but I feel that I’m doing a good deed letting him experience breasts such as these.

“Now you do admit that you’ve been hypnotized?” he expresses with a lustful grin.

“What makes you think that you can hypnotize me, dork?” I respond. It’s cute that he’s taking this so seriously. Okay, jerk, you think you can hypnotize me, then watch as I flirt with his friends through the camera. I lean forward and open my mouth a little giving a sultry pout. “Would a hypnotized person do this?” I ask.

He starts rambling on again about how I’m hypnotized and whatnot. Geez, give it a rest. I just want to play around with your friends. I try to be as obvious as possible about ignoring him by stopping my tease and going back to watching the colors on the tv.

I grab the tablet back and resume my messaging. He tried to use my ID to tell people that I’m trying to get knocked up. They’re too smart for that. It’s not like I wouldn’t allow it if he wanted to. He is kinda cute, and that would totally embarrass our parents. My friends are asking me if I’m okay, and I just reply that Jack had the tablet for the last few minutes. No biggie.

After a moment, I realize how wet I’m getting. Oh, wow. My panties are soaked. Again, an incredible thought runs through my mind. I really need to get off, but I need both hands.

“Could you please take this again. I need to take care of something.” I say.

If I could just do it quietly, then he can continue doing whatever he’s doing with my tablet. However, he’s awfully familiar with my controls and settings. By the time he’s done, I’ll be well satisfied and clothed again. Brilliant!

Glancing over to him, I place my thumbs into my pants and panties, lift my butt off the couch, and pull them downward in one quick motion. Oh, I am so sneaky! Wanting to get rid of the evidence, I throw them over the back of the couch to join my other clothes. I’ll just keep my socks on to disquise the fact that I’m naked everywhere else. He won’t know the difference.

Alright, I just need to do this quickly and quietly. Looking down between my breasts which are partially laying on my belly I can see that I probably should have shaved. Anyway, one hand comes up to cup my boobies, which I love to have played with, and the other slides between my legs into my very wet slit. Oh, I’m so slimy down there. Starting slowly, my fingers work their magic on my clit, lips, and opening. It feels so nice to barely insert my finger then rub it upwards to my clit where I circle around and go back. Be careful not to be too loud.

“What the hell?” he screams my way ripping me out of my erotic reverie. “Are you diddling yourself here in the living room?”

“You weren’t supposed to know. Now go back to what you were doing,” I stress.

“How am I not supposed to notice my stepsister naked on the couch jilling herself RIGHT BESIDE ME?” he continues to yell.

“I don’t know. I guess I was too loud,” I sheepishly admit.

“Now do you admit that you’re hypnotized?” he demands.

“I’m not hypnotized, damn it. I was just horny and needed to release some steam,” I explain in a way that totally makes sense to anyone with half a brain.

“Okay, then why are you still doing it even while I’m videotaping you?” he continues.

I didn’t notice the camera being on. Oh well, it’s not like no one has seen someone do this. I’m just like everyone else. Plus, maybe I can tease Jack so much he’ll embarrass himself by asking to join me. That would embarrass him for sure.

“Big guy,” I moan. “You know you want this. You know you want to be inside of me,” I lay it on thick.

Curiously, he brings his hand up in a play gun pose. Normally, I would totally laugh at him being so childish, but there’s something about what he’s doing that I can’t put my finger on. It’s like he’s done it before and I either really liked it or really didn’t like it. He’s still talking, too.

Mm, I’m starting to get into my groove now. I don’t really care what he’s saying or doing, I just want to get off. Harder! My hands rub faster and slam deeper into me. Wet, squishy noises serve as a background for my moans and shudders. Oh, I’m there…I’m there…why can’t I go over? C’mon, this isn’t rocket science. Just cum already. My hands are starting to get tired now. Why can’t I cum?

“Waiting for something?” he teases.

“I can’t cum,” I whine.

“I know. You have to get your shot first. Ask nicely, and I’ll give you one,” I condescends.

I try some more on my own, but the feeling seems to be fading. No, please don’t do that. I’m so close.

“Please,” I whimper out of desperation,” Please let me cum.”

Jack raises his hand to make a gun shape then acts like he’s cocking it by clicking his tongue.

“Do it already!” I scream having no more patience for his childishness.

“Kabang!” he says and drops his thumb.

My body instantly seizes up as my breath gets sucked out of my lungs by an unseen force slamming me into my orgasm. A white-hot blanket of euphoria creeps up my body from between my legs and engulfs my mind as my eyes roll back followed by an uncontrollable trembling shocking my muscles into convulsions. I scream out and ride this short-circuiting of my nervous system only halfway aware of anything outside of my body. I grunt out, and my legs and arms quiver violently unable to support themselves throwing me sideways into the couch where I curl up into a fetal position in an effort to retain some consciousness. There’s a moment where I guess I blacked out, because my next memory is of my face in the couch seat and the ceiling fan’s cooling touch on my very wet ass.

“Still don’t believe that you’re hypnotized, sis?” a voice asks from the ether behind me. My body is still too groggy to really move, so I mumble a disjointed excuse not really trying to form complete words half way though.

“Took a bit out of ya, huh?”

I nod my head.

“Do you want some more?”

I nod my head again.

“You like cumming don’t you?”

I nod my head again becoming more aware of the outside world.

“You know you put on one hell of a show back there. This vid is gonna break the hit counter.”

“That’s nice,” I murmur and try to get into a more comfortable position by lifting my butt as high as I can lift it and spreading my legs. The wind from the fan can really cool me down now.

This is such a more comfortable position. It’s so natural feeling. It’s the position I need to get him to want to fuck me. Isn’t that what he wants? That’s why he’s been hanging out with me these last few months. Jack could be doing anything else right now, but he chooses to be here with me. He wants to be with me. Tee hee, this would totally get him good. I could get him to cum inside of me, then we could totally beat our parents at getting knocked up. We’d win. I’m not sure where these amazing ideas are coming from, but don’t let them stop coming.

“What are you doing?” he asks.

“I bet you can’t fuck me without cumming inside of me,” I say glancing back at him.

This is so exciting. It’s like everything has been put into place. I just need him to stay inside of me when he cums.

“Are you afraid that you can’t stop? Will my pussy be too tight?” I tease as I wave my ass back and forth.

I hear pants being unbuttoned followed by the tell-tale sound of a zipper being opened. I got him! He’s totally falling for it. Damn it, he’s mumbling again. Will you stop talking while you’re fucking me! Geez, give it a rest.

“Are you sure you want to? What if you get pregnant?” he hesitates.

Without even giving his excuses any credence, I reach between my legs and pull his rather large cock to my opening. He doesn’t push in. Instead, he antagonizingly stays there just brushing up against my entrance.

“Are you sure this is what you want? I’m telling you, you’re hypnotized. Can you just admit it, so we can stop before you make a bad decision?” he implores.

“For the last time, I’m not hypnotized,” I scoff.

“Then explain why you’re doing this,” he demands.

“Duh! You’ve been such a sweet brother these last two weeks, and I want to make it up to you. I mean, if Traci will let her step-brother fuck her, then why can’t I?” See? Look at all the logic I’m throwing around here. Can you stop being a dork and just put it in already?

“Who’s Traci?” he asks.

“That’s the girl who said her step-brother knocked her up in the message boards,” jeez are you stupid now?

“Those were just message boards, and I don’t remember any other girl’s name. I do remember you telling some stranger guy that you like to give blowjobs and that you’re pregnant.”

“Look, are you going to put it in, or am I gonna have to take it from you myself?” I impatiently demand to which he presses his hips forward increasing the pressure against my pussy.

“Haven’t you noticed a lot things haven’t been adding up lately?” he asks as his hands grip my quivering ass. Not wanting him to get cold feet, I push back forcing his manhood into me stretching my lips and blowing up my insides like a balloon. We both sigh.

“I don’t think you’re fully aware of everything. I’m telling you. You’re hypnotized.”

“Shut up and take me, dork,” I growl wanting him to shut up already.

His hips begin to pump back and forth finally giving me the fucking that I so desperately need. My large boobies are bumping into my belly and each other with each pump. He’s so powerful and in control now. He’s actually making me feel like a doll with his strong thrusts at my backside sending waves of shock all over with each contact. I’ve become an extension of his body able to be moved and swayed by only the movement of this pelvis.

“You want me to knock you up, don’t you?” he says continuing his thrusting.

“Yes,” I admit. It’s so hard to keep a straight thought when you’re being worked over so hard. “I want you to cum inside of me.”

“Like I’ve been doing for the last six months, right?” he states.

“Huh?” I mumble.

“Just keep telling yourself that you’re not hypnotized, sis, and I’ll give you what you want,” he says between heavy pants.

I am not hypnotized! How could I be? I’ve been totally aware of what I’ve wanted since you came in. Right? Was I really just making comments on a message board? Surely my friend Traci was…oh, I don’t have a friend named Traci. Did I really just take my clothes off in front of my step-brother and not expect him to know? Somehow, my thoughts become sharp and all of my actions come crashing back.

I was hypnotized.

I reach down between my legs to feel his cock entering me, but my swollen, hard belly blocks my hand. Below me, my pregnant belly bounces along with the pounding my body is getting. This isn’t new. We’ve been doing this for months.

And somehow, I still want him to cum inside of me.

“Please Jack! Please cum in me. I need it so badly!” I cry out.

“Who’s Jack?” the voice behind me asks.

End