The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’m The Star Of The Show, I Guess…

By Boredsitting

Chapter 1: Am I really a light drinker?

The roar of applause is very jarring, but at least it wakes me from my daze.

Geez, I can’t believe that I’m actually doing this. ‘Go to a hypnotist show… you’ll have fun… you get to laugh at the stupid people clucking like chickens,’ whatever. Honestly, I think it’s all just a show. The people acting hypnotized are obviously in on the joke or are the plants. I’m must be the guy they pick to make it seem spontaneous. Yup, I’m the dupe, and I’m sitting here bored beyond belief watching the guy walk back and forth yammering about being in control or whatever.

I honestly can’t say exactly what he’s talking about anyway, because he just not that interesting. At least he was nice enough to give us all glasses of water. That old adage about being hot under the spotlight is true. It’s very hot up here with all of these lights on me, and that glass of water is looking very tempting.

“On three you’re all gonna take a drink of your water, then you’re gonna tell this wonderful audience what you think. Remember boys and girls, it’s just ordinary tap water. Alright, everyone ready? 1...2...3…” the well-dressed, fake hypnotist guy says. On cue, the three guys sitting around me all take a drink. I take a sip and put the glass back down noticing the elaborate decorations around the auditorium from this new perspective on stage. It’s very fancy with classical sculptures and golden curves all over the walls and ceiling. I gaze up at the ceiling to take in the decorated dome in the center, but a spell of dizziness hits me pretty hard. It’s not any different than that buzz that I get from a shot of tequila, but it’s surprising considering that I thought that I only had a sip of water. I pick the glass up again and sniff the clear liquid inside. It doesn’t have any smell. I take another investigative sip to see if I can detect any liquor then place it back on the table. Um, nope. If it’s there, then I can’t taste it.

Oh wow, the room is starting to spin. Surely, that’s not how a hypnotist works. Do hypnotists just get their guests drunk? Is that how it works? Alright, maybe if I pay a little more attention to him I’ll figure out what’s going on with this drink.

I try to grab the glass again, but my numb hands are disconnected with my senses. It seems to be moving around in a weird, elliptical pattern, and my eyes are having trouble focusing on it. “Oh, no!” the hypnotist announces in mock surprise, “It looks like one of our helpers has already had too much. Naughty, naughty.” His voice is dripping with sugary smarm. Looking around as best I can, the others are staring at me with amused looks on their faces. “What do you say, boys and girls. Do we have a new star for our show?” he turns and asks the audience like some game show host. As expected, the audience scream and applaud with their approval. Their faces shine with excitement as I drunkenly try to look out. Over on one of the shorter aisles, my bestie, Janice, joins with them. Whatever, at least I can make this fun by showing them how fake all of this is. “and sleep…”

Chapter 2: Under Where?

“…and you’ll see that hypnosis can be so complete that the person doesn’t even know that it’s happening…” the hypnosis guy’s ramblings seem to shake me from my daze again. Seriously, if this guy can’t keep my attention, then how in the hell is he keeping the audiences? Humph. “Hey there, sweetie. Are you back with us?” Fine! I’ll try to pay more attention to the show. “Yea, I’m here. So, when are you gonna start trying to hypnotize me?” I ask knowing that it’ll break his concentration and maybe show him to be the fraud that he is. The audience erupts into laughter and cheers.

It’s not until Iook out into the crowd do I see something peculiar. When did everyone take off their clothes? I mean, I was just looking at the décor for a second. How did they all take their clothes off, and why? My eyes scan the room. A few of the people are somewhat attractive naked. There’s a few that are downright beautiful. Then there’s most of them that probably should have passed on the whole ‘let’s trick the person son stage’ thing. As I continue to gaze around, my eyes go to the hypnotist who’s also naked.

“That’s a nice trick you pulled,” I say with condescension.

“What trick are you talking about?” he replies with a smirk. The audience continues to laugh and giggle.

“How did you convince all of these people to take their clothes off?” I ask followed by a raucous roar of laughter. They must be celebrating that they got caught. Good job people! Wait a sec…am I naked? Nope. Just them. Don’t know what I was thinking there for a second. Why would I think that I’m naked? It is kinda funny, though. Giggle.

“So, everyone here is naked?” he asks with both his voice and his never-stopping hands.

“Yea. I guess the trick is on them, though. They’re the ones not wearing any clothes. That must be very embarrassing for them,” I continue confidently. Even my friend, Janice, is nude. I gotta say, her titles are pretty impressive.

“So, do you like what you see?” the showman’s obviously guiding me to an outcome.

“Yup. I gotta say. This is the most titles that I’ve seen in one place ever,” I try to keep up with his banter.

“Titles? Don’t you mean ‘titties’?” he corrects nicely while facing the crowd as if there’s a punchline. The audience continues to titter and giggle.

Confused, I quickly reply. “Yea, that’s what I said, titles.” The audience’s tittering is growing louder. Seriously what is everyone laughing about?

The host reaches into a black bag on the stage and pulls out a hard cover book. “Tell the audience what the title is of this book,” he asks annoyingly while stressing the word ‘title’. Alright, I can be a good sport, so I’ll go along with the show.

“The title” I say with inflection, “is Romeo and Juliet.”

“Ok, then. Look out into the crowd, sweetie,” he commands while waving his arm as if to say ‘ta-da!’. Plus, I’m not sure I like that he’s calling me ‘sweetie’. It’s not feeling right. “Would you please find a female in the audience with an exceptional pair of breasts,” he requests followed by another round of giggles from the audience. I look at his incredulously, but to play along I find a woman in the second row with a large pair of titles. They’re quite impressive. “With the look of your eyes, I’m sure you’ve probably found your titties. Am I right?”

“Yes, I’m looking at a woman’s titles right now. Look! This is making me very uncomfortable staring at this woman like this,” I admit.

“Now what would you call those?” he questions.

“Off limits,” I say causing the audience to crack with a roar of laughter. See? I can put on a show, too.

“Oh boy! You’re funny. If a guy looked at those, what would he call them?”

“Um, breasts?” I reply trying not to insult too many people.

“I’m thinking of a word starting with ‘T’” he counters.

“Titles,” I answer.

“Titties,” he repeats.

“Yes, titles,” my patience is running thin with this stupid game.

“Say ‘titties’,” he commands.

“Titles?”

“Titties…”

“Titles. This isn’t going anywhere, guy. Is this your whole act, because it’s getting kinda boring,” I reply derisively.

“And sleep…”

Chapter 3: The Love Chapter

What the hell? When did this guy get on stage, and what happened to the other guys? That’s odd. I scan the room to see how a person just mysteriously appears beside me, but there’s nothing to explain how. He’s just there. In front of us the hypnotist guy is still blathering about creating suggestions and stuff.

“Hey!” I whisper to him now noticing how attractive he is.

“Yes?” he replies. His deep baritone voice echoes in my ears. It’s so smooth and inviting. Gosh, I could listen to that voice for days.

“When did you get up here?” I ask trying to stay hushed.

“A few minutes, maybe. You were looking right at me as he called me up. Didn’t you see me?” he responds.

A few minutes? Gosh, I must have really zoned out there. How could I have missed such a thing?

“You’re putting on quite the show tonight,” he whispers to me making me wonder if my antics are really putting a hurt on this fake hypnosis show. “That bit with the calling boobies ‘titles’ was pretty funny. How long have you worked with this guy?”

“What are you talking about? When have I ever called breasts…what ‘tittles’? I’m confused,” I say without trying to sound too harsh in case there may be a connection between us. You never want to close any doors when it comes to love, right? This guy is out of his gourd, but damn if he’s not the hottest thing on two legs. I wonder if he has a girlfriend. Okay, keep it together. Is that butterflies I’m feeling? Tee hee, I haven’t felt this silly since grade school.

He leans over as if to tell me something, but then returns as if he has a second thought. Did I scare him off? Oh, I hope not! Gosh, I could get lost in those hazel eyes of his. He’s so strong looking with his broad shoulders and round chest pushing out the front of his shirt. This guy’s just the right amount of buff with tight arm holes showing off those impressive guns. Mmm.

I lift my hand to get the hypnotist’s attention, which doesn’t take long. It’s as if he was expecting me to do something. “Is it okay if I move my chair?”

“Sure, why not? Is there a better place you want to sit?” he asks condescendingly.

“I don’t know. Maybe it would make a better show if we were all sitting together. You know, more closely,” I suggested. It seems like common sense to me, but my suggestion was met with another round of raucous laughter and cheering.

“If that’s what you want, be my guest,” he states very plainly to the audience once again as if he’s prompting them. Geez, they’ll laugh at anything. Without any delay, I stand up and slide my chair over to the new guy. As I do, I take a nice glance at his protruding package between those legs. Wow, he’s big. It’s like a snake pushing its way down his leg. I’m not usually the type to ogle so much, but it’s so hard not to.

He and the showman are having a conversation, but I’m not really listening to it. It doesn’t seem so important anyway. What is important is that I try to get me some of that man. Oh, how I wouldn’t want to just let him pick me up and take me away. With my heart pumping so furiously I can hear it in my ears, I lean over in an effort to get closer lost in his dreamy eyes.

“…and sleep.”

That’s when it dawned on me that I may not have a chance like this again to get him to notice me. I mean, if I’m gonna make a move on this stud of a man, then it needs to be now. After the show, he’ll just walk away forever from my life leaving me lost and broken. No, he needs to know that I’m his if he wants me.

I’ve never really had large breasts, and they’re really not even big enough to wear a bra, but no man can resist the allure of an accidental nip slip. Acting as if the heat is getting to me, my hands come up to unbutton the top half of my top and fan the opening to allow some cool air into my heated shirt, and I lean towards him “accidentally” giving him an unrestricted view of my two pointed nipples. He must be engrossed in the stupid act, because he’s not paying any real attention to me. The magician/hypnotist/whatever guy is still rambling on, but the crowd seems to be in his hand.

“Hey,” I whisper into his ear, “You know, you’re kinda cute. How about after the show we go get some coffee?” His apathetic silence is annoying. Seeing that this isn’t working, I lean forward rubbing my right breast against his arm and place my hand on the top of his thigh. No man, no matter how shy, would be able to resist this level of attraction. “Oh, God! You’re making me hot. Please take me home with you when this is over.”

A round of applause and laughter again roars throughout the auditorium. Now that my attention is broken, I glance over to the showman.

“Do you have anything to share with the audience, sweetie?” he asks with saccharine smile. “He seems to be a little ‘stiff’ this evening, don’t ’cha think?”

I’m really starting to think this guy is insulting me, and he has no business being rude to…to…my man. “You just leave us alone and go about your show. There’s no need to be rude.”

“Oh, pardon any miscommunication, Miss,” the man dramatically announces stressing the word ‘Miss’, “I didn’t mean to imply that either you or him were a dummy. My apologies!” Again, the crowd erupts in laughter.

“That’s right, you’d better apologize. You should be apologizing to this crowd for such a cheesy show.”

Expressing continued mock surprise, the hypnotist replies, “Are you saying that my show isn’t entertaining? Are you not entertained by our banter?”

“No, not really. I’m still waiting for when you plan to hypnotize someone. It’s been awhile, don’t you think that we should see that by now?” Oh, I really got him.

“Oh, I see. Ok, then. Sleep!”

Chapter 4: The Dance

You know what my man needs? He needs to see the goods. He needs to be seduced. Yea. Maybe I was being too subtle earlier. There’s a lot going on, so I can understand. Strip clubs like this can be overwhelming sometimes. My man just needs some individual attention to find his center.

Suddenly the club explodes in vivid spotlights and a thumping dance song. This is perfect. My song just came on, and I’ll have him cumming in no time. As the beat of the song vibrates within me I stand up to walk around my stud allowing just my fingertips to maintain our connection. A crowd must have just entered the club as a chorus of clapping and cheers fills my ears. I guess someone else is putting on a show, too. Circling around I straddle his lap and bend over letting him see my crotch from behind then slide along his body until I’m inches from his face. Guys love this. Now that he’s paying attention I slide off and walk away from him slowly and gracefully placing each foot in front of the other to emphasize my body’s sexy walk. My fingers quickly undo all of the buttons of my blouse, so when I stop it slides off my arms easily onto the floor. The cheers continue, and I look back at my beau. He’s staring at me enraptured by my sexiness. Tee hee! Continuing to look at him I undo my bra and let it fall by picking it up over my head. God, I love being topless!

I turn around quickly enough to let my breasts bounce and jiggle before slowly advancing towards him in a sensuous slink that’ll get any man hard. I can usually stay professional during these dances, but there’s something about this guy that’s forcing my attention to his crotch. I can’t stop imagining what it looks like. In fact, I can’t even shake the idea that I want to accidentally let him out and “hide the evidence”. Oh, that’s so risqué, but I can’t wait to have him. Glancing around quickly to see if anyone is paying attention, I reach down and undo his pants.

“Shh, honey. Just let me show you how hot you are. I know this is a little more than a usual lap dance, but I just can’t hold back any more. I’ve got to have you in me,” I whisper into his ear in a slow, breathy voice. Fishing around between us my hands pull out my prize. Oh, geez, it’s bigger than I imagined.

“Oh, you’re a big one!” I squeal.

Out of nowhere, some dorky guy walks by acting as if he’s talking to someone. I can’t really see who, but it’s still too risky to let on that I’m molesting the clients. I’d lose my job for sure.

“Here, hold on. I have an idea,” I whisper quickly as I turn around to face the guy and drop to my knees between his legs. While it’s not really what I’d prefer, at the moment I just have to get what I can without making a big scene. Genius!

Geez, he’s so hard! Sensuously, I breathe on it as I move upwards from the base. As I near the head, my head tilts downward and it slips into my open mouth. The huge, veiny cock is too large me though as I can only really get the front half of it in before my throat stops it. Doesn’t matter. I’ll just have to work doubly hard on the half that’s receiving my adoration. Why does it taste like plastic?

“…sleep.”

Wow, I’m so excited to be a part of the Adult Sex Show this year. Working in porn has given me a lot of opportunities to get the boys off (and myself), but doing it all live is quite an honor. They don’t ask many girls to do this, so of course I jumped at the opportunity.

“So, what do you think of the show so far?” the emcee asks in his cheesy, game show voice.

“Not too bad. However, I think that I’m a little over dressed. Don’t you think?” I ask noticing that my pants are still on. “These people are here to see a porn star, right?”

“If you think so, then you can get as comfortable as you want. What do you think, audience?” he announces to a growing wave of cheers. Glancing over to my right, I notice a guy sitting very still with his large, meaty cock standing at attention.

“Is he a part of the show?” I ask pointing to the phallus which itself is pointing up the ceiling. “He doesn’t look like anyone I’ve worked with. Oh! You guys are letting the audience participate, aren’t cha? Man, it’s about time! You know, this is a good way to find new talent,” I blurt out while grabbing the cock and expertly massaging it. Weird, it feels so hard.

Oh, forgetful me! I stand up to present myself to the audience tweaking my left nipple. Without a lot of grace, I’m not a dancer after all, shuck my pants and underwear off and stand proudly in the center of the blinding, scorching spotlight. The crowd goes nuts with whistles and catcalls, nothing that I haven’t heard a hundred times before while working.

“Now, as for you stud,” I say turning around with a little flair, “These people came here to see a porn star at work, so you’re gonna help me. Aight?” He sits still, I guess anticipating my show. Newbies are so cute when they are nervous. Stepping up to him a thought comes to mind. I’ve always wanted to do an anal scene, so why can’t these people be a part of my first? “Hey guys!” I bark out to the crowd hoping the mics catch my voice. “I have a special for ya. How would you like to be a part of my first anal scene?” The roar from the crowd is deafening. As the raucous swells over the stage I glance over to the pole and wince a little as its girth. “Who wants to have the first footage of me doing anal?” I ask. A wave of hands jump up bobbing up and down and waving back and forth. In the second row, a cute guy, maybe in his thirties, is holding his hand up steadily. He’s calm and cool. That’s what a good cameraman needs. I point to him, “You there, in the red, second row. Come on up!” He looks around as the others around him push him forward. Surprised at being picked, he struts up to the stage and gives me a once-over. We both stand together for a second to allow the audience to cheer with approval. “You’re gonna make a fortune with this video, stud,” I mention so that only he could hear causing him to blush—cute. “All you have to do is keep your camera still and point to where the action is. Ready?” He nods while swiping his phone to prepare it.

“Okay, ladies and gentlemen. I present to you, Annabelle’s first anal scene live at the Adult Sex Show!” the announcer barks stoking the crowd’s excitement to a furious level.

I walk over to the seated guy with his cock still hard as a dildo. “All you have to do is not cum. Can you do that?” He must still be a little nervous, so I don’t push him anymore. As I step over his legs while still facing the audience to prepare I motion to the camera guy to start recording. Reflexively, I press my ass to his face. I know that he’s already hard, but old habits die hard, ya know. I place my hands on the guy’s shoulders behind me and gently lower myself onto the tip of the cock. Regretfully, I didn’t use any lube, and it’s too late to stop the show. Whatever!

As I relax my legs the tip pressed harder into the center of the softness between my legs. There’s a definite difference between poking around down there and poking the hole. There’s an entirely different sensation that’s so much more intense and intimate. It’s as if I’m inviting him in. Sitting down a little more, it starts to burn as the head begins to spread my hole. Try as I might, I can’t hide the intensity from my face as the main camera zooms into it. Seeing myself on the large screens, I give the audience a wink and a kiss as the burning increases. The audience camera guy settles himself below me pointing his phone at our connection. Oh well. I can’t hold out any longer if this show is gonna go anywhere. My legs release their support and the pole trying to enter pushes hard against my opening bruising me some. Slowly, as I keep my weight on it, the cock begins to press inward. Then, without any warning it shoots deeply into me shocking my body as it reels from the sudden thrust. I scream out unable to hide my porn star demeanor as my body opens up to accept this intruder. Damn, this hurts!

Just like that, I’m sitting on the lap of this stranger with his dick securely inserted into my body. The experience is familiar as we are used to meeting new people while literally fucking them, but my body feels like I just lost my virginity again with all of the pain and uncomfortable pressure it creates. The sting and the burning are still evident, but I rest a little to let them subside. “Ta-da!” I say still wincing at the pain. Another roar rushes over us as the audience gives me their approval.

Anal sex is similar to first time sex in that my body has to adapt to the pressure of the penis. It’s very intense because of how tight I am back there. However, it’ll relax if I just push along and try to calm myself. My legs press upward sliding him outwards a little. There’s not a lot of lube, so I don’t move much. I continue to lift up and settle down some to get a rhythm knowing that my body will feel the familiar motions of fucking and open up. It takes a few times, but I can start to feel the pole slide along my opening.

“So, fella. What do you think being so close to porn history?” I tease the audience member as he kneels in front of me. He nods grinning from ear to ear. The show is still stumbling along, so I get a bug in me to add to the show. “How about you stand in front of me,” I mention pulling up on his shirt. He complies while still filming my motions. I’m finding that I’m loose enough to begin rolling my hips to get the most sensation of his cock. The burning has now left. In its place the recognizable sensation of getting fucked. Oh, that feeling turns me on. With the guy standing in front, I reach over to unbuckle his pants pushing them down exposing his very aroused manhood to me. “Here, big boy,” I tease, “Let me give you a special part in your video.” As my hips roll back and forth working the stiff cock in one end, my mouth opens to allow another, warmer, cock enter from the front. Now this is how a porn star should be.

“…sleep.”

Geez, this magician guy is so boring. My ass is throbbing from sitting up here for so long waiting on him to get to the punchline. He’s been rambling on for about five or so minutes about how easy it is to hypnotize someone. Well, smart guy hurry up and do it! We didn’t pay to for a stupid instruction session.

“Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your interest tonight. I hope that you’ve been well entertained.” The crowd cheers loudly as he bows. It’s so hard to see anyone with those damn stage lights blinding me. “Okay, Mr. Brown. Your part in the show is over. I hope I didn’t bore you too much,” he says with a wink in his eye.

“I guess I missed the whole thing,” I reply coughing from an odd, sour taste in my mouth, “You really need to stop advertising this as a show. All you did was talk, talk, talk. Geez, I could’ve watched that online.” I’m a little disgruntled by spending so much, but there’s too many people staring as us so I keep my cool.

“Here’s your wife, sir. I would wait until you get home to review your pics or videos, ma’am. Alright?” he asks my beautiful wife of ten years. I again grimace as my ass stings. As we exit the stage, I see a couple of chairs and some stupid blow-up sex toy. Where in the hell did that come from?

end