The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IMMERSION

by Colleen Whyte

“C’mon Sis, we can dance together.”

I looked at my teenage little sister Angie, her bright young face was flushed with excitement as it often was. She had talked me into coming to this school social, cajoled really and now that I was here it wasn’t all unpleasant. Truth be told the sight of so many young people enjoying themselves took me away from my worries about work and keeping my job with the restructuring going through. But now Angie, so pretty in her powder pink dress, was trying to drag me onto the dance floor which was already packed with her classmates.

“Surely you don’t want to be seen dancing with your sister?” I remembered how I was at that age.

“Course I do,” she replied with confidence and continued to tug on my arm. I had to wonder if I was more worried about her being embarrassed, or if it was me. Fortunately I didn’t have to work that one out just then as a boy from Angie’s class came over and asked her to dance. She left with him after making me promise I would dance with her later. I agreed hoping that we wouldn’t get the chance.

“She’s very pretty.” The voice from beside me made me jump. Half turning I was even more surprised by the man who had spoken. He was tall and exotically handsome. Raven black hair in a old-fashioned coif, elegant face and a lean muscular build in a black dinner suit that hung perfectly on his frame.

“Unusually so. Most girls her age are more utilitarian in their dress, or more fashion conscious. Sensible clothes like jeans, or the stretch pants and grunge tops of their current pop idol. Is it your doing?”

His calm poise had me rattled and I responded without thinking, “I don’t make her dress that way. She’s not spoilt or anything.”

The man just smiled, not smug or condescending, just an eerily confident smile. “Would you and Angela like to come back to my place for a drink?”

I suddenly felt light headed as I looked into the man’s eyes, they were strong, bold with his dark lashes and I struggled to come up with a polite excuse to get out of the invitation. Even if this was one of Angie’s teachers, as I assumed since he knew my sister’s name, I couldn’t leave with a stranger. But I couldn’t form the words.

Then the dance finished and Angie excused herself from the boy she was dancing with and came straight over to me intent on us sharing the next dance. Before I got a chance to react the man turned to my sister, and bending over so that they were level, said “Hello Angela. I’ve just invited your sister and you over to my place for the evening. You’d like to come, wouldn’t you?”

Angie agreed instantly, all my little sister saw was a handsome man who wanted to be with me. At that moment I wished that she was the jealous, possessive type, but Angie just wanted me to be happy. Still unable to talk I was literally guided out of the hall with the man holding on to one arm and Angie wrapped around the other. In the carpark we went past my old stationwagon and straight to a sleek red sportscar.

“You’ll have to sit on your sister’s lap, Angela,” the man said as he unlocked the car, “There’s no back seat.”

“That’s okay,” Angie giggled as I struggled to get into the low slung car. She barely waited for me to be in place before she jumped in on top of me and wiggled to make herself comfortable on my lap. The feeling of her soft warm body pressed against mine caused a reaction I was horrified by, her closeness and the delicate femininity of her dress was turning me on! It took all my will power to keep from fondling her during the fast paced drive out into the richer section of town.

And then we were there, the car neatly parked in the garage and Angie hopping off my lap and oohing in wonder at the other expensive cars in the garage. I had even more trouble getting out of the sportscar than I had getting in, I felt so clumsy compared to the two of them.

Going through an interior door the man led us down a richly appointed hallway and in to a sumptuous living room. The lights were dimmed, set up for intimacy but the luxury of the room was still readily apparent with its softline leather couches, its open fireplace and its soft fur rugs. And as if from nowhere another woman appeared, as tall and elegant as our host, dressed in a red satin chinese dress.

“Cela,” the man at my side said, “Why don’t you take Angela to your room, show her your doll collection.”

“I’d love to father,” the other woman replied and I was startled to think that they could be father and daughter. “Come with me Angela.” Cela said holding out her hand. Angie hurried straight over to her, took the hand and let herself be led from the room, pausing just long enough at the doorway to give me a discrete thumb’s up.

My sister might have thought all this was a good thing but I still wasn’t sure. I was still wondering where this was all going when the man appeared as if from nowhere and pressed a drink into my hand. I wasn’t sure that alcohol was the best idea at the moment, but thanking him and taking a sip saved me from having to say anything more intelligent for the moment.

“Please, sit down,” he said gesturing at one of the couches, “You’re cluttering the room.”

I sat down as instructed, careful not to spill the drink as I sunk in to the cool leather. I half expected him to sit beside me and move straight in, but he was much more skilled, more subtle than that. Taking a seat opposite me he was grace personified as he settled, not a wrinkle in his dark suit. He was stunningly handsome.

Moments passed, it felt like ages to me. There was silence apart from the gentle crackle of the fire. The man sitting across from me, smiling, so poised. I broke first, no surprise there.

“I suppose I should introduce myself, I’m ...”

He raised a single finger to his lips and stopped me dead. “I do not need your name.”

Well that told me he wasn’t interested in anything long term, just a one night stand and then on to some other lucky woman I thought. I was very wrong.

As I tried to think of something else to say, he smiled. This was his game, his way of getting started and all I could hope was that I wouldn’t embarrass myself now, wouldn’t start begging or loss control totally. He had me completely entranced and he knew it.

Now he moved, standing up and almost gliding across the floor towards me, apparently aware that I was incapable of getting up myself. He bent over just enough to take my hands and with fluid strength he helped me to my feet, leaving us standing pressed against each other, his firm chest pressing against my bosom, his lips scant inches away. And he kissed me. Lips first and then before I quite realised how, he had stripped me of my jacket and blouse and was kissing my shoulders, elegant manicured nails toying with my nipples through my brassiere.

I was still revelling in the sensations as he unzipped my trousers, removed my shoes without effort, had me naked before him. He caressed me and I was so proud of myself for not melting in his hands. He took a step back, removing his jacket and starched white shirt to reveal his firm, smooth chest.

All thoughts of dignity left me, I bent down, kissed his nipples.. So warm, firm, nipples so sensitive that I could make him gasp just by licking them. I continued to fondle them, kiss them, lick them until I felt his body shift slightly and saw the rest of his clothes cascade down to the floor. I took my cue and eased down to my knees so that I could worship him further. Down past his flat stomach my face descended, down to his huge cock.

I stopped, tried to make sense of this, to regain control of myself. I was horrified, or at least I wanted to be, but in truth I was still aroused, still lost to his seduction, to his beauty and on impulse I took the head of his cock into my mouth. His hands went to my head, holding it there, forcing me to take in more and more of his cock. With a will of its own my tongue played along its underside and I sucked, began pumping it with my mouth to his moans of contentment.

“You like that, don’t you?” he whispered, “You love me, you worship me. You need me. I’m more than you thought you could ever have.” With that he came, filling my mouth, my throat and I fell back gasping, but no less aroused now than before. As I sat there below him I could still only see the most handsome of men, so elegant, so poised, so sexy.

“You do love me?” he asked rhetorically as he took a step back so that I could view all of him at once. “You want to please me, to be pleasing to me?”

I nodded dumbly.

“Then I need you to do something for me, a little something, a change. You see, as you are you’re not as attractive as you could be for me ...”

That almost brought tears to my eyes, that I could be anything less than what he wanted.

“Now, now, darling,” he soothed me. “It won’t take much to make me happy, you just have to agree to make a few changes, pretty yourself up for me. Will you do that for me?”

Even if I thought I really had any say in this, there was no way I could do anything else but what he wanted. I nodded, and let him lead me from the lounge into another room. This was dark, barely lit by a crimson bulb but I could see all sorts of shadowy shapes, not quite furniture but with soft edges, bound in leather. Not questioning, just eager to obey, to please, I let myself be guided, directed to the centre of the room.

“You trust me, don’t you?” he breathed in my ear. Once again I could only nod, for some reason I no longer wanted to speak, as though my voice would be an insult to him. “Then close your eyes and keep them closed until I say otherwise,” he said and I obeyed.

Smooth, gentle hands ran over my body, feeling almost like I was being brushed with the softest of towels, then a fragrance, slightly flowery, slightly musky and I realised he was dusting my entire body with scented talcum powder. And then the hands were gone and there was silence for moment, then a gentle rustle as he returned and told me I could open my eyes.

I don’t know what I expected to see when I did, but the talcum powder had been applied lightly, evenly so that was invisible. But that didn’t matter, what mattered was he was standing before me, still naked, still erect.

“Put these on,” he instructed, handing me a pair of dark tights. I hesitated only a moment, took in the vision of beauty before me and decided I could do this. I balled up the legs of the tights, inserted my toes all the way into the foot and then slowly, evenly drew the black material up my powdered legs. It felt heavenly. It wasn’t until I reached my groin that I had cause to hesitate again. There were two holes in the crotch of the tights, one for my pussy and one for ... why a hole for my ass?

“You don’t have to,” he said in a whisper, “You can leave if you wish.”

He was wrong, there was no way I could leave him now. I pulled the tights up around my waist, distinctly aware of the other small opening at the rear. He smiled and handed me the next item. It was a white body tight but bulkier somehow. The back was open and as I stepped into it, slipping my legs through the leg openings I spotted that there were the two holes in the crotch again. Pulling it up my hands were trembling now.

With the bum of it in place I pulled up the top half and discovered why it was bulkier than expected for the light stretch material—it had built in padded bra cups that once in place enhanced my own meagre breasts. It was also heavily elasticised around the waist and neck, cinching me in and holding my head high, making my neck longer and slender. One other item of apparel to come, a beautiful pair of black pumps with 4 inch heels that I daintily stepped into and then staggered as I adjusted to my new balance.

In the heels I was now a fraction taller than him, but he was still completely in charge. He instructed me to remain motionless and I barely dared breath as he applied lipstick, rouge, eyeshadow, mascara.

“Come with me,” he instructed and I tottered along behind him in my high heels, aware of the cones projecting from my chest, my slimmed waist, the gentle hold of the tights on my legs. I followed him back into the lounge, into the centre of the room and he turned to face me.

“You look tense darling,” he teased, “Fit to explode. Are you ready for the next step?”

I nodded, now more than ever my voice would only spoil the illusion. I felt wonderfully sexy, I liked the way he was looking at me, the way I was turning him on almost as much as he was me. He stepped in close, kissing me even as his erect cock rubbed against my mound, it was all I could do not to cum. And then I felt another pair of hands on my back, gloved hands that slid down and around my bum. Firm, naked breasts with hard nipples pressed against me and then hands from both in front and behind went up to my shoulders. Four hands pushed me down to my knees and I was just about to take his cock back into my mouth when I was pushed down even further, onto all fours.

Glancing around in bewilderment I discovered it was another woman behind me, dressed in a black latex body suit with a built in black dildo jutting from her crotch and twin holes in the chest to expose her large breasts. With a smile the new woman began to smear lubricant over the dildo and I knew what was coming next and looked back to him with trepidation.

“You want this,” he said reassuringly, “It is the next step on your journey to being my slave.”

That made it all right, I was now very relaxed, I so wanted to be his slave, to do everything it took. I moaned in anticipation as a cold hard dildo pressed against my anus and squealed in delight as it was pushed in. A moment of pain and then the new woman was pumping me from behind and I was thrusting my hips back to force her in deeper and deeper until I came with a scream of pleasure.

“Did you enjoy that?” my master asked as he raised my face with his hand. “Well I think you’ve earned the right to a name. You are now Jenny Slutt.”

“Thank you master,” I panted and squirmed in joy as I got used to the stretching of my ass. He laughed and swatted me on the bum.

“Not too much of that, Jenny Slutt, or Mary Slutt won’t be able to control herself and she’ll ream you again before you’re ready.” With that he shooed away the other woman and then extended a hand to help me to my feet. It was as I was standing up that I fully realised my ass had been ravaged and a moment of shame hit me. Then Master soothed it away with his next words.

“You’re coming along nicely, Jenny Slutt,” he said as he guided me around the room so that I could work out the discomfort around my ass, I was still aroused and I realised that I had dribbled my juices all over his beautiful rug. He didn’t seem to mind however and merely motioned for Mary to clean it up.

We walked around the room twice, and I learnt to move so smoothly in my high heels, not as well as Mary but I tried. Just being so close to my master, his naked body, his erect cock bobbing as we walked. Into another room, and it was only then that I remembered I had not come here alone, that this was the doorway through which Cela and Angie had passed what now seemed like a life time ago.

I started to tense, would have hesitated, pulled back even but my master was firmly in control and he guided me on even as my thoughts, my old life began to reassert itself. Before I could act the next door was flung open and I was dazzled by the sudden brightness after the subdued lighting of the lounge. There was an overwhelming sense of pinkness to the light, that every surface, every object in the room beyond was pink. And before I could blink my vision clear a voice sent an icy dagger into my chest.

“Sis??”

I regained my sight and the true shame of my situation struck me. I don’t know what I had expected when I realised we were on our way to see my sister, what depravity may be happening to her, but the reality was much worse. She was sitting happily in the middle of a large bed, its pink quilt trimmed with lace and satin ribbons. Around her were a half dozen dolls all in the most elegant and feminine of outfits. It couldn’t have looked more innocent.

“Oh Sis, you’re so pretty!” my sister exclaimed as I stood there frozen in panic.

I couldn’t think how to respond, more than anything else I just wished a hole would open up and swallow me as I stood facing my sister.

Angie slipped off the bed, her skirt riding up to reveal her soft pale legs in their knee socks and maryjanes, just a glimpse of her ruffled panties, and she skipped over to me. She circled around me, appraising me and I was still too scared to move. Finally she finished in front of me and addressed the master rather than me this time.

“Pretty, but not quite beautiful. You promised me beautiful.”

Master laughed and brushed Angie’s cheek affectionately. “I did, didn’t I. Well if you’ve grown out of playing with little dolls, why not play with this one instead. Her name is Jenny Slutt and she just loves it when you dress her up in pretty clothes. Cela, show Angela our special closet of big dolls’ clothing.”

And I was little more than a doll as I stood there. I didn’t dare move, afraid that I wouldn’t be able to control myself so near to this handsome man, still hoping that my sister was innocent enough to mistake this all for some game.

Angie returned from the wardrobe Cela had shown her with a knee length crimson velvet skirt and matching waistcoat. With some help from the taller Cela she slid the skirt over my head, past my shoulders and padded bust and down over my hips. There was a satin lining to the skirt and the feeling of it sliding over my body almost made me cum. My sister then slipped the waistcoat on and stop just scant inches in front of me as she did up the large buttons. It was tight around my stomach and when she was finished I had an even more feminine shape. The ensemble was completed with the matching tailored jacket and Angie stepped back to appreciate her effort.

“A sexy, sophisticated woman around town,” she said in her most formal voice. “But perhaps too formal for tonight. Walk around for us Si... Jenny Slutt, show us how elegant and poised you are as Jenny Crimson.”

Not knowing what else I could do, I complied. Walking carefully, taking small steps I did my best to look the woman my sister had dressed me to be. A soft, not quite mocking, applause from master and Cela told me they approved. Angie wasn’t satisfied however.

“No, still only pretty and I want her to be beautiful. Take it off Jenny Slutt while I choose something else.”

I did as I was told, every item of the suit was satin lined, every item made me shiver with unavoidable pleasure as it came off.

A cheerleader outfit came next, tight pink sweater, a teased blond wig this time and the short pleated skirt. Angie quite liked this one and had me prance around the room, even do a cheer and it wasn’t the exercise that caused me to flush.

Quite liked wasn’t enough, another wig, a raven black in a french bob, a tight silk blouse, a microshort leather skirt. Then long red tresses and an emerald green cocktail dress but the body suit being visible underneath ruined the effect.

More outfits until finally Master interrupted. “Angela honey, I think its sleepy time for you. Tidy up your dolls and prepare for bed. You can play with your doll again in the morning.”

“Yes, daddy.” my sister replied as though the naked man was her parent. Angela tidied away the dolls on the bed first, leaving me to last. She had me undress down to my uniform of body stocking, tights and high heels and I thought it would end there. But I was to discover that Angie was intent on taking her new doll to bed with her.

It didn’t occur immediately, I was left standing there still trying to pretend I was an inanimate object to avoid the conflicting emotions raging through me. Angie undressed in front of me, not the first time but this time was different, she teased as she unbuttoned her flouncy pink party dress, slid it off one shoulder then the other. Stood before me in her lace camisole. She finished undressing, and for the first time I really saw her small breasts, the light blond fuzz of her pussy. She then put on a delicate pink satin baby doll nightie and thigh high pink stockings, no panties.

I thought it was over, instead Angie took my hand and led me over to the bed. She turned back the covers, even the sheets were pink, and hopped in. “Come on, get in Jenny Slutt,” she told me as I stood there. “I want my dolly to help me sleep in my new room.”

There was no way I was getting in to bed with my sister ...

Angie reached out and grabbed me, pulled me forward until I stumbled and basically fell face first into the bed beside her. She giggled as I struggled to regain my equilibrium and as I turned over with the intent of fleeing she pushed me over onto my back, spread my legs and buried her face in my pussy. It was so fast, so sudden that I never had a chance, she sucked and played with my clit and I exploded into her mouth as all the pent-up sexual tension of the last hour released.

I stared in disbelief as Angie’s head shot back and she coughed for a moment, my cum streaming out of her little mouth. I was aghast, especially when my sister giggled and carefully licked up the spilt cum.

“You liked that, didn’t you Sis... Jenny Slutt. I love you so much.” And she snuggled up close to me, resting her head on my breasts, one hand on my damp crotch, leg hooked over mine. And the room went dark as Master and Cela bade us a good night and left. I lay there staring into the darkness, not wanting to believe what had happened to me in just a few short hours, and the worst of it, the greatest shame, was that I had enjoyed all of it, that I wanted more.

And I wasn’t sure if I hated my sister for inducting me, or loved her.