The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Immersion Therapy

May 2010
mc / mm / sc

(Dr. Parks is true to his word when he tells Daryl he can help lower his inhibitions and improve his sex life. Daryl should have been more careful what he wished for.)

Daryl and Amy had been married for a few years, and lots of things about their life together were wonderful. They both worked jobs they loved, they had a wonderful house, and loved each other deeply. From the outside, they were the perfect couple. Daryl was dashingly handsome and kept himself in peak physical condition through exhaustive cross-training and perfect eating habits. Amy, too, was a competitive triathlete and active in the community. With their matched, dazzling white smiles and cheery demeanors, neighbors and friends all envied them as the perfect couple.

All that outward perfection belied their awful sex life, though—or, rather, utter lack thereof. The single source of major stress for the couple was their frigid bedroom life, and for Daryl it was especially hard because it was his inability to maintain an erection that made their sex so infrequent.

Amy, by contrast, was constantly wanting sex and therefore constantly trying new approaches to interest her husband. It wasn’t that he wasn’t interested, though. Daryl had just grown up in a very Victorian household. Sex was taboo, and his childhood left him uptight. Try as he might, he couldn’t get comfortable enough with the idea to ever really get into it.

After years of excuses, attempts, rationalization, and dejection, the couple finally agreed that something drastic had to be done. Amy pressed Daryl on finding a good therapist and, over his raw terror and sense of deep shame, Daryl finally agreed.

The couple met Dr. Archibald Parks, recommended discreetly by a friend of Amy’s, in his office after work one day.

“I realize this is a delicate matter, so I thank you for agreeing to come talk to me together,” Dr. Parks began. “Daryl’s situation, if it makes you feel any better, isn’t uncommon. A lot of people, they have some hangups, some inhibitions, and really the rubber hits the road in the bedroom more than any other place. We can get by in life, for the most part, but sex is really one thing you can’t fake.”

Daryl’s shoulders fell in resignation. He certainly wanted his marriage to improve, but he couldn’t help but feel horribly embarrassed by the whole affair.

“I guess... I wonder, well, Dr. Parks, how... how long will it take?” Daryl asked, tentatively, hopefully.

Dr. Parks chuckled. “I have a number of techniques I can use to speed things along, but it can still take months, I’m afraid.” Daryl’s crestfallen look wasn’t wasted on the doctor. “Wait, Daryl, the fastest approach could take only weeks. It’s a battery of psychiatric medication and an immersive program. The only issue is that it requires you to spend your evenings in my facility rather than at home with your lovely wife.”

Amy and Daryl talked about it privately and finally Amy gave Daryl her blessing. Privately she thought, “Well, it’s not like I’m getting any until this gets better anyway, so he might as well sleep there than here.” Graciously she avoided saying that part out loud!

Daryl started his work with Dr. Parks the following Monday.

“OK, Daryl, here’s how this works. The basic issue is that your superego is too well-developed, and it has your id locked away. To experience satisfying sex or, really, just to live a fulfilling life, you need to learn how to express your urges in healthy and safe ways. But right now, your inhibitions won’t let you express your urges in any way, or even realize they’re there. So the first thing we’re going to do is put you on this medication. It helps to amplify the experience of those urges and subdues your self-control during those times. Or in English, it helps make you a... bit more impulsive, shall we say?”

Dr. Parks smiled and handed Daryl a bottle full of large, white pills.

“Take one of these every morning.”

He turned to his desk and grabbed a set of keys.

“And these are the keys to your new home. We keep a few apartments rented as our facilities for the immersion program. You’ll be sharing a two-bedroom apartment with another man in very similar circumstances to yours. I know it may sound awkward but I’m confident you two will not only become fast friends, but being around each other, you’ll be able to provide support for one another. Trust me, Daryl,” Dr. Parks said, seeing Daryl’s anxious and unconvinced expression, “This works. We’ve been doing it for years, and it’s the fastest and most effective way we’ve found to open people up and let them really experience their lives.”

Still hesitant, but now rather committed, Daryl took the keys and drove back to the apartment complex written on the piece of paper from Dr. Parks.

He let himself into the apartment and was a little surprised to find his roommate already there. But he quickly saw that his roommate was just as nervous about the arrangement as he was, which somehow made him feel calmer, overall.

“Hey, I’m Daryl,” he stammered, extending his hand.

“I’m Jake,” the other guy said. Like Daryl, Jake was handsome and in fantastic shape. Guess being uptight’s good for something, Daryl thought, and chuckled. Jake’s face clouded at the laughter.

“Oh, no,” Daryl apologized, “I wasn’t laughing at you, just thought of something funny.”

“It’s alright, man, I just... I mean, look, this whole thing is pretty embarrassing, and I don’t know you, and it’s just weird to be sharing this place with you...” Jake trailed off.

“No, no, I know what you mean,” Daryl reassured him. “It’ll be OK though, if it really only takes a couple weeks like Dr. Parks said.”

Jake nodded his agreement and the two spent an evening silently watching TV together before heading to their separate rooms.

In the morning Daryl woke up and dutifully took the first of the pills. His work had agreed to let him work remotely for the next couple weeks when he explained to his boss, rather vaguely, that he was needed for inpatient work at a medical facility, so he holed himself up in his bedroom and started typing away on his work-loaner laptop.

He heard Jake rummaging around in the kitchen from time to time but the place was otherwise rather quiet.

Daryl noticed as the day passed that everything seemed a little more vivid and he was more easily distracted. Every time he needed to use the bathroom it felt very urgent. Every time he felt hungry it felt much stronger than usual. Even just when his nose itched, it was a sharp sting, he could hardly concentrate with it all. Finally he got up and walked into the kitchen to fix himself lunch. But when he did, he stopped with a start. Jake was sitting on the kitchen floor, surrounded by random items of food from the fridge, eating them all in a kind of frenzy. When he heard Daryl, though, he stopped and looked up, suddenly blushing a bright crimson.

“Uh... oh, hey man, I... I don’t know what happened, I just came out to get a snack and then I...”

He was talking, but Daryl wasn’t paying any attention. He’d caught a whiff of the roast beef Jake was holding and suddenly found the smell enveloped him and his hunger was like a caged beast inside him. He dropped to his knees, staring at the roast beef. Jake saw the look in his eyes and backed away, somewhat afraid.

“Uh, dude, I think maybe you’re doing the—”

Jake stopped when Daryl lunged for the roast beef, and shoved it, more out of self-defense than anything else, towards his ravenous roommate. Daryl started devouring the whole roast, holding it with his hands and shoving it right into his mouth.

As Jake watched him, his eyes glazed over, too, and he reached for a can of whipped cream on the floor. Upending it over his mouth, he pulled the nozzle and started chugging it as it sprayed into his open mouth, his throat pulsing in time as he swallowed the entire can.

When each had finished their food, they turned towards each other and shared a knowing look.

“Fuck, man, I gotta eat, I need to keep eating!” Daryl blurted out.

“Yeah, shit, this feels so fuckin’ good,” Jake nodded. Both of them lunged for the fridge. Daryl was thrilled to see it stocked completely with food, and they each started grabbing at whatever they could get their hands on.

An hour in, the eating had become a team effort. Daryl noticed Jake leering at a pie he was holding and he obligingly started shoving handfuls of it into Jake’s mouth, who reciprocated by cramming turkey stuffing into Daryl’s. Another hour later, the two were lying nearly comatose from satiety on the floor, moaning from the ache in their guts.

“Ohhhhhh, FUCK, I’m so fucking full, dude,” Jake moaned.

“Yeah, man, I can’t even MOVE,” Daryl assented.

Neither wanted to discuss the uncomfortable fact that Jake was lying physically on top of Daryl, their bodies pressing together, but neither particularly wanted to move, either. Their uptight sensibilities were mortified but the eating had left them too full to move.

But then, to make matters worse, Daryl started to get an erection.

He thought to himself, as it started, “Oh fuck ohfuckohfuckohfuck not now please not now!!” but unlike the past years of marriage to his wife, his anxiety didn’t seem to put an end to things. Just like the hunger, his arousal felt like an angry beast that he could no longer quite contain.

His cock started growing, straining against the gym shorts he wore to bed, until there was no question that Jake could tell. Daryl’s dick was poking right into Jake’s swollen belly, so overfull from eating. And Daryl’s dick was still getting bigger and harder.

“Oh, fuck dude, is that what I think it is?” Jake asked, uncomfortably.

“Uh, I’m really... I’m really sorry, man, I don’t know...” Daryl tried to mutter an apology.

And then he felt Jake’s cock swell in his pants, quickly ballooning up to fill his crotch out and press against Daryl’s swollen gut, too.

“Oh shit, dude, is that your gut I’m pressed against?” Jake asked, incredulous.

“Yeah,” Daryl chuckled in spite of himself, “It’s pretty big from all that eating.”

Just as he said those words Jake lost it, out of nowhere. “OH FUCK!” Jake shouted, and started spasming. Daryl was first confused and then concerned—was he having a seizure?—but then felt a wet warmth soaking through his shirt and looked down in shock.

Sure enough, Jake was ejaculating all over him. He could see Jake’s hard cock sticking out of the top band of his shorts, and it was still spewing cum out in a steady stream. Daryl’s shorts and shirt were drenched, now, in the hot, sticky gunk, and even then Jake’s dick kept burping out globs of cum.

Daryl stared at the whole affair, stunned, but then felt his own erection swelling up big and hard and he himself started spasming, grinding involuntarily up against Jake’s crotch with his own, and he felt his dick explode right in his shorts. It was like fireworks in his head—Daryl had never had an orgasm that compared to this one. He felt a flood of hot sticky sperm inside his underwear and felt it run up his belly and spill off the sides to ooze down onto the floor, and he felt his ass-cheeks wetly sliding against the ground, now slick with jizz, and still his dick throbbed as it dumped out spurt after spurt of jism all over him.

By the time the two came down from their orgasmic high, the effects of the drug had worn down a little bit, and their usual uptight selves reasserted themselves.

When that happened, they were paralyzed with horror. Neither even wanted to speak. Here they were, two total strangers, heterosexual, married men, lying on the floor of a rented apartment, on top of each other, drenched in ejaculate and completely stuffed with food.

“Jesus fucking Christ,” Daryl started, “Get off of me, get the fuck off of me, man.”

Jake rolled off quickly, embarrassed. Both men stood up, faces deep crimson with shame.

“It’s gotta be those fucking drugs,” Jake said, “That shit the doctor gave us, he said it lowers inhibitions, it makes our urges stronger.”

“Yeah, no way am I taking that shit again,” Daryl said, shaking his head. But even as he considered it, he thought about how good the orgasm felt, and how good it felt to eat the food.

“Though,” Daryl continued, “I mean... it’s pretty fucked up, we shouldn’t do that again. I mean, I think I know enough now to be more careful.”

“Yeah,” Jake agreed, “And... you know, it’ll help us get over shit with our wives, right?”

Daryl nodded now, more convinced. “It’s... I know this is weird, but I kinda want to take more right now.”

“Me too,” Jake said, “I can feel it. I don’t know if I can stop myself, dude.”

“Me neither,” Daryl said, “I just want to grab that bottle and... oh, fuck, I can’t help myself...”

Both men reached out for their bottles of pills, eyes glazing over. Daryl wrenched the lid off of his and, a grin spreading across his face, dumped the whole thing into his open mouth. Jake watched him do it and nodded silently and did the same. Both washed theirs down with a glass of water, and then turned towards each other.

“Oh, fuck,” Daryl said, first.

Jake laughed.

So did Daryl.

The two men just laughed and laughed, and their laughter grew louder and coarser over time. Finally they were just grinning widely and their laughter sounded more like loud, lustful panting.

“What’s going to happen now?” Jake asked. “I guess any urge I feel will just...”

He didn’t finish his question. Daryl waited, prompting him with a quizzical look, and then heard a hissing noise. Jake started moaning aloud with pleasure and Daryl watched, transfixed, as Jake’s crotch darkened and the darkness spread outwards as Jake pissed himself.

“Ohhhhhhh FUCK yeah,” Jake moaned, ecstatic. “You gotta TRY this, Daryl, it all feels so fucking good!”

Daryl felt his cock getting hard again and immediately his mind flooded with images of raw, animal fucking. Some part of him was horrified, a tiny little voice in the very back of his head was desperately trying to scream loud enough to make any difference, but it was drowned out by the powerful, unstoppable rush of images from deep inside Daryl’s primal brain.

He walked over to Jake as the man kept pissing himself and snarled at him like a hungry dog as he grabbed Jake’s pants and yanked them off. Jake’s underwear was soaked bright yellow and piss was streaming down his legs as Daryl yanked the back of them down, exposing Jake’s hairy ass, the hair matted down with his own piss.

Daryl nodded, grinning maniacally. “Oh yeah, fuck yeah, I want to fuck, I gotta fuck!” He unzipped his fly and his rock-hard cock dropped out. He spat in his hand and got his dick just wet enough to shove into the hairy, piss-soaked butt of his new roommate.

As Daryl’s cock entered his asshole, Jake started moaning like a bitch in heat.

“Shut the fuck up, you dumb cunt,” Daryl snarled at him and clapped his hand over Jake’s mouth, but Jake just kept on moaning as Daryl started pounding at his ass. It didn’t take long for Daryl to pump another load up his ass, by which time Jake was bracing himself against the kitchen counter and jerking himself off with his other hand. Daryl slid his cock out and grinned as he saw Jake’s spread cheeks and stretched hole oozing cum, but then Jake caught him off guard by spinning around and shoving Daryl back against the kitchen island.

Daryl fell backwards onto the island and Jake yanked his pants down to his knees, gripping them so Daryl was pinned on his back on the kitchen island with his knees curled to his chest and his bare ass exposed and right at Jake’s crotch level.

Jake shoved his precum-slick cock right into Daryl’s hairy butt, stabbing haphazardly until he found Daryl’s puckered hole, and then pushed, hard, until his cock popped fully into his new roommate’s asshole. Daryl screamed with the pain but then increasingly with lust, and the two locked eyes as Jake started fucking Daryl with wild abandon.

As he fucked him, Daryl felt his mind weakening, fading, all his logic and sense of propriety and ethics and manners replaced entirely by the screaming, howling voice of his basic animal urges.

“Fill me up, man, fuck yeah, I want you to stuff me full at both ends!”

Jake first bent forward and started kissing Daryl, sloppily, slobbering all over him like a farm animal, until Daryl said, “No, fuckin’ feed me, I want you to stuff me full!”

Jake nodded, understanding, and without pulling his cock out of Daryl’s ass, grabbed more food from the fridge and just started packing it into Daryl’s mouth as fast as he could, tearing fistfuls out of cakes and squeezing slices of pizza into clumps in his hands and shoving them whole into Daryl’s mouth.

“Ohhhh yeah,” Daryl shouted through the mouthfuls, “MMmmfmff MMMFFF!” He egged Jake on, who just kept feeding and fucking him.

After a while Daryl felt a new urge rise up, screaming and demanding to be felt and indulged. This time, he felt his bowels packed full. Jake was still fucking him, but he could tell he needed to take a shit. The tiny, ever-quieter voice in the back of his head made one last try, screaming that this wasn’t OK, that he should hold it in, that he should stop, but then a visual popped into Daryl’s head, he saw himself shitting right there as he lay getting fucked on the counter, and his eyes rolled back as he moaned aloud with pleasure and let it happen.

Jake was pounding away and stuffing Daryl’s face with food when he felt the warmth envelop his cock and then smelled it. He looked down and, sure enough, saw Daryl’s shit spilling out around his cock, coating his dick in it where it then flowed down his legs and all over the floor. Jake’s eyes went wide and glazed even more, and he started snorting and grunting like a pig as he began pounding harder and harder.

“Oh yeah, fuck my filthy butt, man, come on, get fuckin’ messy, get sloppy, you fuckin’ pig!” Daryl egged Jake on. The whole apartment stank to high heaven from their filthy rutting, but the two kept on going.

By the time they stopped, the kitchen was in shambles, covered in smeared food and Daryl’s shit and both of their cum, and the two men were coated in it all too, and both were grinning wide and dumb with their glazed eyes and their hearts racing and breath coming as fast, hot panting.

“Fuck, man, this is so fuckin’ hot and nasty,” Daryl spoke, finally.

“Yeah, dude, fuckkkkkk... I think I’m hungry again,” Jake replied.

“Guess it’s my turn,” Daryl smirked, standing up, “Come on, bend over and just shove your face right into the fridge and I’ll fuck that hot butt some more.”

“Oh yeah, fuck me,” Jake nodded, “I’ve gotta take a real big shit, too, and I can feel it coming right now.”

The next morning, the two men awoke to the sound of keys turning in the lock. They groggily looked around as Dr. Parks entered the apartment, rolling a dolly stacked with boxes in behind him.

The doctor looked around and his face spread into a satisfied smile.

“Yep, right on schedule. I assume you gave in and took all the pills at once? Yes, look at that, so predictable. Well, Jake, Daryl, if you can even hear me in there, now, you’re doing even better than I expected. Look at you, you’re filthy pigs, the place is filthy. Nice work. I’m leaving you with supplies—this is quite a lot of food, should last you the day, and more of the pills, not that you’ll really need them, your minds are probably completely fried now permanently, but better safe than sorry, right? And a few packs of adult diapers, since you won’t be able to hold it in for any time at all, now.”

Jake and Daryl stared at Dr. Parks, but when the doctor looked back, the men he’d admitted to the program a few days earlier were gone. In their place were simple, dumb animals. Just the way he liked them.

“Yes, once you’ve fattened each other up a whole lot, you’ll each fetch a very good price for us. And the videos we’re getting of you in the meantime are nothing to sneeze at, either.”

The doctor left the boxes in the middle of the floor and turned to leave with a smile.

“I love this job,” he muttered to himself. In the background, the two men had started snorting and grunting as they woke up for the day, already hard.