The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Immodest Proposal

by Mudak

Chapter 7

The following day, Vanessa arrived promptly at 10 o’clock in the morning, just as Professor Wells began his office hours. She walked confidently to the door and knocked.

“Come on in!” called the professor from behind the door.

Vanessa strode in confidently.

He smiled as he saw her enter. “What’d you think of yesterday’s lecture?”

“It was ... good. Honestly, I didn’t get a whole lot out of your talk about the specific words but I understand that I need to overcome my distaste for a couple of the words. Nothing I can’t work on, though.”

He gestured grandly to have her sit down. “I want you to repeat after me. We’ll go through all seven words together. Can you do that?”

She nodded her head.

“Great! Shit.”

“Shit.”

“Piss.”

“Piss.”

“Fuck.”

“Fuck.”

“Cunt.”

She paused for a a moment and looked away from him.

When it seemed as though she wasn’t going to say it, he said “We’ll come back to that. Cocksucker.”

She stammered a bit but was able to say the word.

“Motherfucker.”

“Motherfucker.”

“And ... tits.”

She giggled and said, “Tits.”

He smiled at her. “Carlin was right. Tits is a friendly sounding word, like a nickname or something.”

“I’m not sure I’d want that to be my nickname.”

“I can respect that. Still, we know what we need to work on. It’s kind of like a mixture of erotic daydreams and mint chocolate chip ice cream.”

She sat up, stared forward, and opened her mouth slightly. He chuckled silently, leaned forward, and waved his hand in front of her face. She didn’t flinch.

He paced around his office for a moment before speaking. “All right, Vanessa. First off, I’m going to say all seven words that you can’t say on television. You will repeat them without hesitation, with no qualms about any of the words, and with no emotional connection to any of them. Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

He repeated the seven words as he had done before he uttered the trigger phrase. Unlike before, she repeated all seven words quickly, in a slow monotone voice. Once the two of them had cycled through all seven words, he returned to “Cunt”, “Cocksucker”, and “Tits”, smiling broadly as she uttered all three words with none of the baggage she had displayed when he first tried to get her to say them.

“Now, Vanessa. I want you to imagine a giant pencil in your brain. Can you see the pencil?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. I want the pencil to turn over so that you can see its eraser. It’s starting to erase all of your qualms and inhibitions about using profanity and offensive terms. Can you see it doing that?”

“Yes.”

“You are now free to say the word ‘cunt’ any time you see fit.”

“Yes. I can say ‘cunt’ any time I see fit.”

“You are now free to say ‘cocksucker’ any time you see fit.”

“I can say ‘cocksucker’.”

“You are now free to say ‘tits’ any time you see fit.”

“I can say ‘tits’.”

He glanced down at her clothes. “I couldn’t help but noticing that you weren’t wearing a bra to my class yesterday and that you’re not wearing one now. How does that make you feel?”

“I like how it feels. My tits feel liberated.”

“I’ll bet they do. So... I think your cunt might be feeling a little bit jealous. Maybe from now on, when you come either to my class or to my office, you shouldn’t be wearing panties either.”

“I shouldn’t wear panties to your class or to your office.”

“What does your cunt think of you going without underwear?”

She paused for a minute, as if she was asking the question to her vagina. “My cunt likes the idea. Thank you, professor.” She lifted herself off of the chair, reached up her skirt, and began to take off her panties.

He nodded approvingly. “I was going to tell you you don’t need to do it until the next time you come to my class.”

She stopped taking her underwear off.

“But if you want to take them off now, I suppose I won’t object.”

“Thank you, professor.” She rolled her underwear down to her feet and stepped out of them.

“You might want to put those in your purse, though.”

She bent over to stash her panties in her purse.

Professor Wells started to pace around his office again. This particular girl seemed eager enough that he could move relatively quickly in his control over her. He took a deep breath and said, “Very good, Vanessa. I have a few more instructions for you. The more you think about my class, the more aroused you will become. The more aroused you become, the harder it will be for you to concentrate. This is especially true in my class. After you realize that you didn’t pick up enough from my lectures, you will feel compelled to come by my office for more individualized discussions, not unlike what happened today. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will find my class fascinating and intriguing despite your concentration difficulties.”

“Your class is fascinating and intriguing.”

“You’ll want to talk about my class, especially with your classmates.”

“I’ll want to talk about your class.”

“You’ll encourage your classmates to come to my office when I’m here.”

“My classmates will want to come to your office.”

“Excellent. Now stand up.”

Vanessa stood up effortlessly.

“Lift up your skirt.”

She did as instructed.

“You’ve got a very attractive cunt. You might want to shave it a little more, though.”

“Thank you. I will shave it.”

“You can lower your skirt now.”

She let go of the hem of her skirt, which slowly fell to just above her knees.

“You can sit back down now. Now, when I clap my hands, you’ll wake up, feeling completely refreshed and with a better understanding of the harmlessness of the seven words you can’t say on television.”

He clapped his hands in front of her face. She shook her head and smiled at him.

“So anyway, Vanessa,” said the professor as though nothing happened. “You might want to listen to George Carlin’s monologues about the seven words. The original is on his album ‘Class Clown’. But he did a follow-up monologue in his album ‘Occupation: Foole’—that’s got an unnecessary E on the end of it.”

She giggled softly and headed towards the door.

He held the door open wide for her and they both stepped back when they saw a young man standing outside the door, reading the cartoons, much as Vanessa had done the previous week.

“Vanessa,” said Professor Wells, “Do you know Keith? He’s in your class.”

“Not really. I’ve seen him around, though,” she said.

“I think the two of you might get along pretty well. At least, from what I know of both of you. How are you, Keith?”

“Good. Could I talk to you about yesterday’s lecture?”

“Sure. Come on in. Vanessa was just on her way out.”

The professor invited his other student in as Vanessa stepped past him to get back to the main hallway. He let out a sigh as he watched her disappearing out of his line of sight. He wished all of his students were as receptive as this one was.