The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Imnir Ark

Volume 1

Chapter 09

Resolution

Half an hour later, they had met Melissa in front of the airport. She was as good-looking as he remembered, her long blonde hair picking up the stiff breeze nicely. She was clutching a little golfer’s cap to her head, one of her weird styles, and had on a thin fall jacket with a long black skirt. Her round button-nosed face wasn’t on its happiest day, he could tell, but he knew Nall would be at work soon. Isaac’s cock was already mostly recovered in his pants from coming inside Nall’s ass, and he tried to hold back his massive arousal at the sight of his sister – knowing he’d almost certainly have her naked soon, and making her grow big with eggs. He introduced Nall as his new girlfriend; they’d been dating for only two weeks now, but they’d really hit it off, he said. Melissa was stunned at what had happened to Isaac in the four months they hadn’t seen one another – she would have sworn he had gotten taller, but he told her he’d had back surgery to fix a bad disc he hadn’t even known he was suffering for years, and it got rid of a slouch he’d had for a long time without realizing. Nall fogged up her mind a little to make her buy it. His new beefy physique was the product of a good diet and exercise, of course. The last physical change they figured they could just tell her the truth about, once they got to that point.

Isaac hefted her luggage, walking the two girls back to his car. Nall tried to keep up the appearance of small talk, but her inexperience with acting like a local human was becoming increasingly obvious. He quickly interrupted when Nall replied to Melissa’s comment that she lived “The capital; oh, I mean DC…” by asking which state Washington DC was the capital of.

“Don’t mind Nall, M, her English is good but she learned most of it from American teachers overseas, so she’s a bit clueless about the US itself.”

“Oh… I was going to say!” Even Nall’s mind control couldn’t have kept her ignorance hidden forever. “Where did you learn all that?”

Isaac knew their original plan was shot, and before Nall could say anything he jumped in. “Her parents escaped with her from North Korea when she was nineteen, actually. Really wild story. She’s the one who seduced me, really.” They had a laugh, and Isaac spun a wild tale off the top of his head, impressing himself with his own ingenuity. Nall seemed to be the most interested in the story, a detail he hoped Melissa wouldn’t notice.

By the time they’d pulled up to his spot on the parking deck to his condo, Nall was an orphan and engineering PhD raised in Switzerland and Dubai, and had no memories from before she was nineteen. Her parents had been CIA assets who risked their lives to warn the US about an impending nuclear missile test, but the thing had exploded on the pad anyway. Her parents were found out, and they escaped on a Zodiac boat with a SEAL team and boarded a US submarine, Nall suffering a head injury in the escape. He intentionally made it sound absurd, knowing Melissa would focus more on figuring out what was wrong with the story rather than what was wrong with Nall.

“We’re here.” Isaac opened the door to his flat, lugging her bag inside. He set it by the door to his bedroom, quickly closing it when he saw the nude Clara resting on the bed. He’d forgotten to share the details of he and Nall’s plan with them. Fortunately, Melissa never saw within. He wondered idly where Jessica had gotten off to. Nall sat next to Melissa, probably closer than the other woman would be comfortable with normally, but Melissa seemed okay with it. He fixed them all something to drink while he heard them talking quietly on the couch, unable to make out individual words. The two suddenly laughed, then returned to talking.

He brought three glasses of iced tea over, setting them on the coffee table, and sat down in the love seat. He rested squarely on the spot where he knew he’d fucked Nall’s ass not too long ago. Isaac checked the clock. They had less than five minutes until Nall changed back. Nall seemed to notice too, and went back to talking to Melissa.

Isaac leapt in with a basic question. “M, how have you been doing?”

“Oh, um, so-so I guess.”

“I meant… you know. Nall actually has some experience with something like what you do,” he lied, getting an instantaneous glare from Nall, “and I occasionally sound off on her for advice on what to say to you.”

“Um – wow. I mean, okay. I don’t really try to hide it, but I don’t go around announcing it either. You two must get along so well, you’ve only been together two weeks!” She smiled. “But – uh, well, you talked to me the other day. I’m getting worse. I hate it. I know it’s happening and I can’t do anything about it. On my days off work I just lie in bed sometimes, all day.”

“What about that last medication you were talking about in Seattle?” They’d seen each other there last for a cousin’s wedding.

“No good. It reacted badly with one of the others that does work. One in twelve with that combination, they say.” Melissa seemed glow for a moment, looking at Nall. “But I’ve been feeling pretty good since I met up with you. You two have so much energy, it’s kind of infectious.”

“Daaahhhh….” Nall let out some air, falling back into the couch. “Done.” She looked at Isaac, who stared back, and Nall mouthed silently to him. She’s bi now. He became a little more aware of the half-erect state of his pole, limp in his pants – for the time being. He knew the thought of his sister now being permanently altered to be attracted to girls as much as guys would have it pretty hard soon.

“Done what?” Melissa seemed suddenly uncomfortable.

“M, there’s no real easy way to segue into this, so Nall and I just figured we’d come out with it.”

“You’re getting married!” Melissa brightened, clearly thinking she’d guessed it right.

Isaac paused. It wasn’t an unreasonable conclusion, though it was completely wrong. “Ah – no, not yet. It’s actually—“

Isaac was interrupted when Nall suddenly turned bright red, from head to toe, within the span of roughly five seconds, and her imnir coloration returned – her fingers, cheeks, parts of her face and breasts, and other extremities were shaded slightly orange, and there were small yellow and teal spots arranged tastefully – or so Isaac though – all over her. Melissa stared at her blankly for a few moments, then suddenly yelped and backed off, hand over her mouth. Melissa seemed to contain herself suddenly, then reached out a hand and touched Nall’s cheek, which was about as warm as a person would normally be – no fever or unusual heat. “Um – are you okay?”

“I’m perfectly fine.” Nall nodded, taking her own hand and putting it on Melissa’s cheek. “Sorry, I think Isaac was hoping for a better way to drop this on you. I’m an imnir. Greetings, Earthling.” Nall looked away, saying it in a monotone. Isaac grumbled to himself; does she have to do the take-me-to-your-leader thing with Melissa, of all people?

“What’s an imnir?” Melissa seemed lost in the finer features of Nall’s body, her yellow patternings and small turquoise spots.

“Oh. I’m an alien. Alien to Earth, anyway.” Melissa’s eyes widened.

“Um – oh my god – no way—“ Melissa sounded alarmed, but she never backed away, continuing to study Nall in detail. “It’s not make-up?”

In response, Nall unbuttoned the top of her shirt, showing more and more of her chest to Melissa. His sister watched in fascination as Nall stripped off her top, revealing her whole red torso, covered only by a black bra. “I did a couple things to your brother. You didn’t really think he got that big from dieting and working out in four months, did you? Or that he got six inches taller?” He guessed that Nall released Melissa from whatever effect was clouding her judgment in that moment, because his sister suddenly blinked in realization.

“Why?”

“Why are we telling you this or why are we doing it?” Isaac rolled his eyes. Nall asked some weird questions sometimes.

“Why are you here? Are you going to take me away?” Melissa seemed a little scared, but not nearly as much as someone who was potentially about to be stolen away by aliens probably should have. She probably dreams about it at night, aliens coming to fix her problems… He grinned. In a way, they were.

“I took Isaac away for a bit. But you, I’m going to stay right here with.” Nall moved closer, her hand going to Melissa’s waist and wrapping her arm around the other girl. Melissa’s eyes were glassing over in a familiar haze of lust and desire; he knew Nall was affecting her arousal.

“But why…” She gasped at Nall’s touch. “Why me…”

“Because your brother loves you, and wants you.” Melissa’s gaze fixed on Isaac, who met it unblinkingly. Nall took Melissa’s face in a hand and turned it back toward herself, and stared into her eyes. His sister’s eyes seemed to become a little glassy, her mind becoming hazy and pliable under Nall’s power. “Now Melissa, Isaac is here in the room with us.” Melissa nodded. “Forget about Isaac being in the room.” Melissa, now under Nall’s control, nodded and stopped glancing at him completely. Satisfied the suggestion had taken hold, Nall continued. “Tell me the truth, Melissa. Do you have feelings for your brother that aren’t appropriate for a sister?”

“Um…” Melissa seemed lost in confusion for a while. “Yes… absolutely, I have since high school.” Isaac shifted, the revelation setting in. Nall was right…

“If you could be with him now, like his wife, without having to worry about the consequences of you being siblings, would you?”

“Yes…. Definitely… I’ve wanted to since years ago…” Isaac was stunned. Years ago? He wondered how far back. “He’s the only man in my life who’s ever understood me and cared about me. He’s cute, he’s successful, he’s strong. I don’t want to burden him, though…”

“Melissa. You aren’t a burden to him. If you knew you weren’t a burden to him, would you do it?” Nall had stripped Melissa’s jacket off, and had her hands under the back of her top.

“Yes. Yes yes yes yes…..”

“Would you take care of his needs as both a sister and a lover would?”

“Oh – um… yes, if he’d have me… I don’t think he would though, I’m such a mess and have only ever been with two guys… there’s no way he feels the same way back, I’m his sister…”

“Put that out of your mind, Melissa. Isaac wants you, more than anything. Would you want his big cock to slide inside you?”

“Yes…”

“Would you want him to fuck you every day?”

“God yes…”

“Good, Melissa. We’re going to go deeper now.” Nall focused on Melissa more, and then relaxed; Melissa seemed even more out of it, like she was drugged. “Melissa, look inside yourself. Think about what you desire, sexually, in a man.”

“Okay…”

“Now think of what you desire, sexually, in women.”

“I’m not—“

Nall interrupted her. “Yes you are, Melissa. I made you bisexual, permanently, a few minutes ago. Think about other girls for a moment and tell me you don’t feel anything.”

“Oh wow… you’re right… this is neat…” Isaac thought it was a strange response, but then again, it was Melissa – his kooky sister.

“Now Melissa, would you share Isaac with other girls?”

“I’m not sure…”

“But you have to, Melissa. He can be yours whenever you like, but he and I are a team, and the reason you two can be together is me. I need him to be with other girls. Often.”

“I don’t know…”

“What if you can be with the other girls whenever you want too, Melissa?” Nall was looking straight into Melissa’s eyes, tinkering with her deepest thoughts.

“Ohhh…. Hmmm…” Melissa gave a big smile. “Maybe that would be okay, if he always came back to me.”

“Good. Now, Melissa… one last thing. You’re beginning to feel love right now, I know. Love for Isaac, yes, but also more love. That’s love for me.” Isaac gave a sideways look at Nall; he wondered if his companion was going too far. His cock was too hard for him to disagree with the sight of Melissa and Nall in the throes of girl-girl sex either way.

“For you… Nall…”

“Yes. You love me, Nall. And I love you too, because Isaac told me to.” Isaac’s eyes widened; he hadn’t told her to do that. She continued. “Because that’s the only way I can make you happy with my power. I have to let our minds blend a little, and that’s not something you’re supposed to do with mind control, because it’s pretty much impossible to undo. We’ll always be a little connected now, Melissa. So whether either of us likes it or not, we love each other now. I feel a little bit of everything you feel, and you feel a little bit of everything I feel. I know exactly how hard it is to be you now that we’ve linked – but I’m here to help, and Isaac can help you with the rest. I see who you are inside, just a little bit. Can you see me inside too, Melissa?”

“Oh… yes.” Melissa’s eyes opened clearly for the first time in a while. “Ah-Ahvoo-Avheepo-nyall—“ Her mouth twisted around syllables and phonetics not found in any Earthly language.

“Don’t bother, M.” Nall gave her a lick on the chin. “Call me Nall. I gave that name up, there’s nobody on Earth who can say it anyway.” She grinned, her connection to Melissa complete. Nall turned her head to Isaac. “It’s done.” He noticed Nall was sweating; she seemed a little tired, and her face seemed strangely a little more open, a little more readable. Maybe that’s the little bit of Melissa in her showing through?

“You said it was permanent. You didn’t say you would have to do all that to help M.” Isaac felt a little angry; if he’d known Nall would go this far just because he asked, he might have had second thoughts. Still, her act of sacrifice moved him.

“I know. I wanted it to be clear to you how dedicated I am to keeping you.” She turned back and gave Melissa a kiss, the other girl shocked as she recovered from the trance she’d been put in. Melissa backed up suddenly, sitting on the edge of the couch with her shirt untucked and in a mess.

“What’s going on!”

“Relax, Melissa.” Nall patted the spot in front of her. “We were about to make love.”

“I – I – oh my god!” She saw Isaac, and seemed terrified. “Oh my god Isaac I said some things and please just forget it all!”

“Absolutely not, M.” Isaac leaned back in his chair. “I want you too. Have since middle school.”

Melissa’s eyes darted back and forth between the two. She focused on Nall. “What did you do to me?”

“Only three things.” She ticked off fingers. “First was I made you bisexual. Don’t worry, you’ll love it soon enough. Second, I linked our minds, like I said. There’s a little of my personality in yours from now on, and vice versa. It’ll help with your balance. Third, I used a little suggestion on you to open you up and make you say what you really felt.” Isaac raised an eyebrow. He thought she’d been inserting thoughts into Melissa’s mind; had she really only revealed what was already there? He felt his cock straining in his pants.

“Is that why I’m so clear right now?” Melissa actually did seem a little more lucid, more present than she had on the way back from the airport, after breaking out of the trance.

“Yeah. You won’t need medication anymore; in fact, that would probably make it harder for the bond to do its job. I’ll always feel a little more unbalanced, but I’ll live. And I think Isaac will like me a little bit more if I have a bit of your wildness in me.” Nall gave Isaac a short smile before returning to Melissa.

Melissa hugged herself. “Why would you… I don’t deserve this.”

Nall shrugged. “Maybe not. Who really knows what anyone ‘deserves’? Isaac thought you did deserve it.” She stroked the other girl’s blonde hair, running her fingers through it and inspecting the bright, shiny strands, fascinated; it was the first time she’d gotten to see a blonde up close. Nall went on, looking back into Melissa’s eyes. “And now that we’re bonded, I can see inside you. You’re not anywhere near as bad as you think you are.”

Melissa put her head in her hands for a moment, then came back up, wiping away a few tears. “Sorry. I’ve just… never been touched this way before. By any guy, or anyone really.”

“Good.” Nall shuffled toward her. “Because I’m feeling like doing a lot more touching.” Nall grinned.

“You know… I was thinking the same thing.” Melissa, now recovered and quite willing, fell into Nall’s embrace and her hands quickly went to the waistband of Nall’s cutoffs. One hand groped Nall’s ass while the other undid her belt. Isaac grinned; his sister and secret desire for years was now a very willing participant in his new, erotic life.

In between kisses and tugs on clothes, Nall explained to Melissa what she was doing. “I’m going to make you come. Then your brother will fuck you. His come will have a pretty special effect on you that I think you’ll like.”

“It’ll fill me up with eggs, right?” Nall paused, staring in abashment at Melissa. “I can see it in your head.”

“Shit. I can’t see that much detail in yours, just emotions and general state of mind.”

“I can see enough in yours. You aren’t as bad as you think either, you know.” She looked at Isaac. “Stop judging her. You don’t know what it was like for her, watching her planet go insane and knowing everyone she had ever loved was about to die. It practically happened yesterday for her, she was asleep for the whole time in between. She’s trying to give a whole civilization a second chance and you’re hung up on whether or not a few girls signed a waiver before they got the experience of their lives.” Melissa gave Nall another kiss. “I can see how good it will be. Do it to me. I want it. I want you, too, Isaac. I already want it every day.”

Isaac let out a long sigh, smiling and not responding. Melissa’s accusation was a gross oversimplification, but he didn’t feel like arguing it – especially with Nall and Melissa on the brink of heated lesbian sex. He also knew Melissa was speaking from Nall’s perspective, of which a part now resided in her mind – permanently. Nall seemed miffed too, foiled for the second time in one day at her inept control of her own mind powers. Fortunately, Melissa dropped the point quickly as she felt Nall close her lips over a recently revealed nipple, gasping as the other girl gave her the little bites on it that were exactly what she liked. In turn, Melissa’s fingers found their way into Nall’s ass-crack, probing her anus for a few moments at a time while her other hand played with the rest of Nall’s body – exactly what she, too, liked. Their lovemaking seemed to flow naturally, as if they’d been practiced lovers for their whole adult lives; ten minutes later both girls’ panties finally lay discarded on the floor, and their pussies met in a kiss as their legs crossed behind one another, each’s hands supporting their weight behind them as their hips heaved, rubbing their clits together furiously.

Isaac, too, had tossed away his own clothes, giving occasional strokes to his own pole as he watched his sister fuck Nall. Melissa, he already knew, was naturally bald below; some genetic fluke. In a drunken moment, she’d told him their mother had told her it ran in the women of the family. He’d never seen it live and in person, though, and found his pole aching to be inside her tender wetness; it took all he had not to throw Nall off her and begin fucking his willing sister, eggs or not. Suddenly, pale skin was in front of him; he looked up and saw Clara had sneaked in to join them. Her pussy – in a surprise – was also bare before him, the skin smoothly shaven and looking delicious. He looked up at her.

“Me and Jess did it to each other while you were away. Do you like it?” He heard wet smacks from behind her as Nall and Melissa continued.

“Yes.”

“Good. You liked it on Nall, I saw, so I figured I’d try it too. Looks good on Melissa, too.” She glanced behind her, admiring the twisting mess of tanned and bright red skin that was Melissa and Nall. “Will you have enough left for her if I take some?” She nodded toward his pole. Isaac smiled, and took her hip in one hand and aimed himself toward her opening. Clara smiled as she sunk down onto him, sighing with pleasure. After only a few moments, he started bobbing her up and down, forcing the redhead into a fucking motion that he mirrored with his own thrusting hips. Clara spread her legs out and steadied herself on the couch, slowing Isaac down. She bent her head lower, coming up next to his ear.

“God damn… I already forgot how big you were.” In response, he only tried to pick up his pace, but found it spoiled once again by Clara’s patience. She spoke again. “I agreed to share you, Isaac, and I will… but I’ll admit. I want to be number one. So that’s why I’ll tell you now, Isaac.” She took a breath, then looked right into his eyes. “Turn me into whatever you want. I don’t care if I can’t go back to work or people don’t recognize me. I am yours. If there’s anything about me that keeps me from being your perfect woman, change it.”

Wordless, Isaac slowly bounced her up and down automatically. She continued. “I know you’re holding back from doing it. It’s because of that, that I want to be yours so much. If I could reach inside and take that hesitation out of you just once, I would. Don’t ask me, Isaac. Don’t think about anything other than what you want. Just think about the perfect woman, and come inside me; I don’t care if even I don’t recognize myself.” Her hands went to her belly, her eyes smoky and mysterious after her confession, and she slackened her legs on the bed and suddenly he was free to bounce her up and down his cock at his own pace. Her request burned in his mind, and some part of him frantically searched for what his perfect woman even was. Doesn’t the perfect woman have whatever looks match her personality? Perfect for the old Isaac, or the new Isaac? A thousand questions raced past, each more rushed than the last as he felt his cock reach its maximum stiffness; his body sensed Clara’s readiness.

Melissa was on her knees next to Nall, flat on her back, her fingers playing with the red girl’s clit while she suckled on a breast. Melissa’s own large, nicely tanned boobs hung down pleasingly, giving little shakes back and forth as she shifted and made love to Nall. Nall, having seen Clara join in, had decided to slow down their lovemaking and give Isaac time to both impregnate Clara and to recover afterward so he could also fill Melissa with eggs for the first time. With a quick jerk, Nall’s legs moved up into the air briefly as her body was stimulated suddenly – Melissa had sneaked her pinky into Nall’s ass, knowing the other girl’s preferences too well. Nall fought back, rolling the two over and taking Melissa’s head into both hands and giving her a sloppy, tongue-filled kiss while her own knee nestled itself between Melissa’s legs and was soon smeared with the other girl’s wetness.

A low groan came from their side, and both girls looked to see Isaac coming. Nall grinned, knowing she and Clara had awoken halfway through the night, both having to go to the bathroom; they’d kissed for a while in the darkness and then gone together and peed in the dark, sharing an intimate moment neither completely understood but both wanted to repeat. Their passions awoken before their thoughts were in order, both girls, in their still-weakened state from laying eggs hours earlier, had made love again as they returned to where they’d been sleeping – falling into a sixty-nine and making one another come before they drifted back to sleep, Nall having failed to notice the whole time that her body had returned to its natural coloration.

During that time, Nall had made the change to Clara’s insides again, knowing it would last for days or until Isaac came inside her, even if she wasn’t ready to lay eggs at the time Nall had tongued her pussy again. They could see his balls tighten up, and the line along the base of his cock pulsing as jets of semen rushed into Clara and fertilized her. Clara sensed on some level, as well, that she’d been unexpectedly fertile and felt herself weaken and fall forward against Isaac as her belly began its first expansion. Knowing what she would want next, Nall made her own breasts fill with milk, and after Isaac withdrew his slick, gooey cock, he deposited the slowly growing Clara next to the pair; within moments her mouth had fastened onto a deep crimson nipple, suckling the milk within to hasten her pregnancy. Clara seemed to take her time, draining only a few sips at a time, possibly knowing that Isaac secretly wanted to make his sister pregnant with eggs at the same time.

Melissa seemed to be on the edge of coming more than once, but Nall always stopped and let her float back down. Melissa began to grow frustrated, reaching for her own clit and trying to bring herself off, but Nall held her hands away with brute force, using her quarkware-enhanced body to easily overpower his sister. Nall repositioned Clara, making room for the other girl to continued drinking from her while she moved Melissa so that she could focus herself entirely on making Isaac’s sister come. She pushed Melissa onto her back and laid her flat, then crouched between her legs. Isaac knew his time with Melissa would be soon, seeing Nall begin to tongue Melissa without holding back. She would make her changes to Melissa’s insides, and her body would be ready to accept his virile semen. Now that his transformation into the Patriarch was complete, Isaac’s cock was already recovering, his balls refilling with the potent come that would inflate his sister’s belly as well. Melissa did an admirable job of trying to fight her orgasm down, but Nall had gotten her too hot, and soon he heard the sound of his own sister crying out in orgasm right in front of him.

As soon as Melissa had come down, Nall let go of her and focused on feeding Clara. She took the other girl aside and tried to get her to drink more, but was frustrated as the redhead only drank sips at a time still, and insisted on watching Isaac and Melissa make love. Nall relented, and set herself up behind Clara, using her own body as a cushion and angling so they could both watch. Isaac’s cock, almost erect again, dangled enticingly as he grabbed a blanket from under the coffee table and laid it out on the floor. He lifted his nude and helpless sister off the couch and deposited her on her hands and knees, and slapped his cock down between her ass-cheeks then leaned down over her. His new, huge body almost completely enclosed her, his thighs and arms large and thick enough to dwarf hers. He bucked his hips, sliding his cock up and down through her naked ass-cheeks, and kissed her as she turned her head toward him. Leaning back and upright, he placed his fingers against his sister’s folds and pressed, entering her slick insides and testing her tightness. Satisfied, he lined his cock up to her, and in a single, slow-motion thrust, entered her.

Isaac’s dick was wrapped in welcoming warmth. His body sensed it was not only inside a fertile female, but something in addition, a specialness unique to this woman. Within a minute his cock was pistoning away, sliding easily in and out of his sister’s pussy as she moaned piteously into the blanket, her head low down and resting on her arms as she let herself be railed by the huge pole, a monster bent on enjoying every inch of her insides and making her enjoy it just as much. The bestial side of Isaac’s changes came out, and he found himself uncontrollably fucking her, becoming something that existed only to fuck and come and impregnate. Even in his animalistic frenzy, his hand found his sister’s clit, and spun around it in a wild pattern while his hips shot back and forward in almost a blur. Melissa came at some point, he was dimly aware of the sensation of her pulsing muscles and low cries as she orgasmed – but all he could think about was his own dick, the glorious sensation of his own sister’s hot, wet walls surrounding him, the light fragility of her clit in his fingers, the tenseness of her muscles against him, the softness of her skin, the willingness of her whole body and mind as his cock plunged in and out. Realizing this long-forbidden pleasure was more than tantalizing, it was drawing him away from conscious thought and into a realm of hedonistic surrender.

With a roar that probably woke up anyone who was asleep on the floor, Isaac came, his seed pouring out in a constant, pulsing stream in the hardest orgasm he’d ever felt. His dick stayed buried inside her for another whole twenty seconds, his cock pumping a superhuman amount of virile semen inside his sister’s body; she was well-prepared by Nall, and within moments from his withdrawal she felt heat and a stretching sensation from her center. He lifted her and took a moment to catch his breath and reorient himself, admiring his sister’s nude body as his thoughts reasserted themselves. He and Nall smiled at one another, then Clara tugged on Nall’s forearm and made the alien girl help shuffle her growing mass over to make room for Isaac’s sister. Isaac deposited Melissa next to Clara, the two a study in contrasts save for their gravid bellies. He and Nall both kissed and treated the expanding women, filled with eggs, and Nall allowed both to drink from her breasts several times before Clara seemed to become temporarily paralyzed and laid out flat, lost in bliss.

Clara’s eggs began when Isaac happened to be next to her. He placed his hands at her pussy and felt the first dollop of warm goo flow between his fingers, then as his hand probed her, he felt the first egg fall out quietly into his hand. Nall smiled, and by the time Clara laid her third egg, Melissa also was overcome with pleasure and fell onto her back, her mind shut down and afloat in an ocean of bliss. Over an hour and a half, both girls leisurely laid eggs; neither’s body seemed to be in any rush, and the process drug out over much longer than he’d ever known it to. Isaac wasn’t hurried either, and Nall seemed not to think it meant anything special; if anything, it was good, meaning both girls had bodies well-suited to laying eggs. More eggs issued from the girls, and Nall instructed him to occasionally tease or tickle the girls, but not make them come just yet – for some reason, keeping their bodies on the edge of orgasm somehow made the egg-laying process go more smoothly. He did as told, suckling on Clara’s nipples from time to time and keeping her just short of her peak.

As he watched, he noticed small imperfections on Clara had vanished each time he looked back at her – one or two going away at a time. A little scar there gone, a little acne mark gone here, her newly shaven pubic hair’s stubble vanishing permanently, appendectomy scar disappearing there, hands becoming a tiny bit smaller, nipples pointier and somehow looking more tasty, legs becoming a tiny bit less bony… he knew he’d made all these changes to her, consciously or not. By the time her eggs finished, she looked largely the same, very recognizable, but also very improved. Her beauty had increased considerably, at least in his eyes; he knew not every guy in the world would rate Clara a 10, some not even an 8. However, Isaac saw Clara with the beauty of a woman only seen by a man who loves and trusts her, which magnified her every feature; he didn’t want her to turn into someone else for him. He realized that he really did love Clara, and probably had for some time even before Nall’s appearance. She had been what he looked forward to most at his old job. As her eggs finished, he stroked her skin, glad to let her rest, but also looking forward to saying hello to her when she awoke, and finding a good time to tell her how he felt.

And his sister; he looked forward to the coming days as he felt more and more for her, allowing forbidden emotions and feelings he’d submerged for years to be let out and allowed to grow and bask in her returned affection. Her eggs, too, finished a few minutes later, though hers had come out more slowly than Clara’s. She apparently just wasn’t as fertile as the other two girls, though she was still well worth Nall’s time. Not that he thought Nall would willingly separate herself from Melissa any time soon; he’d seen the passion with which they attacked one another after Nall’s linking of their minds. They were two peas in a pod now, a matching pair, as deeply in love as he and Clara may well be. His sister was just as tied up with Nall now as he was, though he considered it a price well worth paying if it helped his sister finally find some respite from the roiling emotions that had plagued her whole life. Nall nodded to him, and he bent down to tongue Clara’s folds. Her taste filled his mouth, and the odd texture of the flavorless goo that accompanied the eggs; he heard the now-familiar sound of Clara’s stimulation and gasps as he forced her super-sensitive body past the brink and she came powerfully. He held her as she came and came, her body burning out the last of its power after the egg-laying in a massive orgasm. Melissa, too, twisted and heaved as Nall kissed her with one hand on her clit, red fingers dancing. Both girls were unconscious a few minutes later.

He and Nall warped away eggs for the next fifteen minutes, then cleaned up, taking away the blanket and wiping down both girls, then moving them onto the bed together. Nall leaned against him, deeply satisfied and happy with herself. He could sense her glowing energy even without looking; it bled across through her skin. He put an arm around her. Nall was the last of his four girls, and he knew she really was one of them now. She’d lost most of the power she had over him, and had all but confessed she needed him too. She still had her mission, and she still was quite powerful, but they were a couple now as well, two halves of one unit, the Imnir Ark. Isaac nodded back out into the main room, and guided Nall outside.

They sat out on the deck, together on the lounge chair as he and Clara had been in the morning. The sun was getting low in the air after the long day of love, sex, and egg-laying.

“I wanted to say thank you for doing that for Melissa.” Isaac tightened Nall against him for a moment.

“It’s fine. I thought I was just doing it to keep you with me at first…” Nall looked back in the direction of the master bedroom, where Melissa slept. “But it’s different now. When I linked us together, I saw who she really was, past all those issues that held her back. She’s even more beautiful on the inside than she is from the outside. I really love her. I can see why you loved her more than you were supposed to when you were young.” Nall remained silent for a time, the two simply lying together and watching the sunset.

Isaac turned and kissed the top of her head on a whim, and spoke up. “You know, I’m not going to bail on you, Nall. I’m part of the mission now too. I think we can do this without doing anything too amoral.”

“Maybe we can.” Nall conceded. “When they made me the Ark, they mandated that I do everything possible for the mission. It would just about take an ultimatum from you to make me stop and reconsider – whether or not I really wanted to do what I felt like I had to do to accomplish it.”

“I kind of figured that. I knew after a while that you couldn’t be the heartless bitch you pretended to be on the ship.”

She was silent for a time, cuddling close to him, her mottled skin even more interesting to his eyes than the picturesque sunset. His hand drifted down to her well-shaped ass, his favorite part of her to grab. Nall made no effort to resist, giving a tiny smile as his hand closed on the flesh.

“I meant to ask you… why did you lay more eggs last night? You said on the ship that it wasn’t possible for you to lay more than a couple.”

“I couldn’t figure that out either. Best guess is that you used your power on me to make my body more fertile; the design team doubted there would be enough genetic compatibility for something like that to work, so they went with the design where I prepared females of your own species to impregnate. More eggs per day and all, that way, also. Then again, it wasn’t supposed to be possible for the bonded male to gain control of his half of the quarkware, so…” Nall trailed off.

Isaac sat in silence for a few moments, considering. “If that was the first time I used it and it was weak, what would happen if I used it now that I have full control of it?”

Nall looked at him, in a little trepidation. “I don’t know. I’m worried though. Don’t get focused on me. Even if you make me lay as many eggs as Jessica, it still won’t be enough for the mission. That’s why I have all the powers that I do, so I can bring in other girls for you. I didn’t expect you to find a few that would know about it and settle in with you; I always thought I’d be finding and mind-wiping lots of them over time. This is kind of better, though. Easier to… sleep.” She smiled.

Isaac shrugged. “I’m hardly going to stop now. I want to see you completely filled up with eggs, Nall.” He confessed it proudly. “As big as Jessica gets. I want to see you totally helpless, on your back, laying them for an hour, so lost in it that you forget your own name.”

“I’m already forgetting my name.” Nall shifted, moving to straddle him. “I can’t stop you. Either I stay stuck in the house forever as the red hermit chick, or I hope you don’t mix in that change with the next time you make me look human. So I have to just trust you’ll keep at it with the other girls too.” She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips, her eyes heavy and pleading, both for her to be taken, and to keep his promise.

His hands settled on her hips, kneading the muscles of her ass, then sliding up her sides and gathering her tits in his open hands. “So, it’s settled then.” He suddenly shifted his hands down and tightened his grip on her ass, and sat up, carrying her with him up into the air. She gave a short yelp as he carried her inside, and closed the door with a foot behind him. Allowing the small of her back to come to rest in his palm, Isaac prepared the length of his pole and moved Nall outward a ways, being careful to maintain her center of gravity gingerly as he positioned her. She stayed frozen in his hands, her lips pursed and slightly trembling as she looked down in mixed arousal and timidity at the coming union. His cockhead finally rested against her red lips, and parted them, revealing the pink insides. He reset his grip to both hands, and pulled her slowly towards him, feeling the resistance of her body. She gave him a deep and meaningful stare as they both felt her part and his pole slid inside, human and imnir bodies converging in love.

They remained in place for a time, Isaac keeping her suspended in the air with a combination of his own grip and his pole impaling her. Nall, unable to move or even reach the ground, could only hold on, her legs crossing behind his back, gripping her own wrist behind his shoulder blades as she leaned her head against his. Isaac gave a light bounce, moving his knees, and Nall gasped in his ear. Isaac formed an image in his mind, calling up the interface to his quarkware. He imagined Nall fertile, as fertile as Jessica, her body able to lay hundreds of eggs a day. He imagined the change being permanent, and – he sneaked one other change in – that contact with Isaac would trigger a subtle endorphin rush, or whatever the equivalent was for imnir. Over time, it would condition her to adore Isaac, to love any time she spent with him, or with the other girls when he was around. Isaac consoled himself, knowing how powerful Nall’s mind-control abilities could be if she ever threw a fit – particularly now that she shared an element of Melissa’s emotional issues – or was just having a really bad day; he wanted to ensure she couldn’t even think of doing anything wrong with that power.

Once he finalized the changes, he refocused himself and hugged Nall tightly to him, and began to bounce himself at the knees, his dick shifting slightly up and down as her body moved with his weight. She gave tiny little sounds into his ear as she moved, her own body more responsive to the little motions than his cock, which demanded true fucking. Wanting satisfaction, Isaac let her out a little and broke the tight hug her arms had on him, allowing her to settle her hands on his shoulders and placing his hands firmly onto her sides and gripping. They looked each other in the eyes fiercely as Isaac gave a much more powerful thrust, moving Nall bodily up and down and bucking his own hips, fucking her in midair. Her response was immediate, her mouth opening widely and silently as her own clit slapped against his base with each thrust, and her red tits flopped up and down. His eyes tried to follow her nipples as he relished the heat of her around his dick, and he felt drops of her wetness slide around his balls and down his thighs.

The boiling returned in his testicles again, and Isaac quickened his pace. Nall – typically slow to stimulation unless she was watching eggs being laid – probably wouldn’t come quite yet, he imagined, but she would soon if he’d done his job right. His balls seized, and he felt a surge of power running from the base of his spine up into his dick. His balls and shaft pumped, and Nall stared downward as she felt his pace slow as he released his come within her. The semen, loaded with quarkware, quickly coated her insides and overpowered the weak defenses it found, making its way through her body and changing her. Her body’s fertility increased, becoming able to lay hundreds of eggs; then she was fertilized immediately, and her belly expanded a little over the next ten seconds as the eggs grew. Her hand rushed to her stomach, his cock still sunk deep within her, and she felt the incredible heat from within her center. She immediately knew this would be different from the other times – that’s Isaac’s semen had worked, and that this time she would be well and truly filled up with eggs, just like Jessica. Nall felt a profound sense of fulfillment and success; she knew she had failed the mission, in a way, but she no longer cared. She and Isaac, and any other girls joining them, would produce more than enough eggs together for a long time.

“Ohhhhhhh…..” Isaac sensed her slackening body as everything she had was redirected inside by her involuntary nervous system, protecting and nurturing the accelerated growth of her eggs. He moved her slowly over to the couch, placing another blanket under her waist. “Isaaaaac…..” Nall called out, her mind being swept away as the level of ambient bliss in her mind increased. He kissed her, on the lips, the nose, the ear, the chest, on both nipples, down her swollen belly, then once on the clit for good measure, which made her feet twitch in a cute way. Her pregnancy continued to expand without any need to drink or consume any milk, her body producing everything it needed within itself with its quarkware network, summoning stored biomass and archived DNA to produce 161 unique eggs. Knowing she was more resilient than the other girls, Isaac felt adventurous. Fearing exploring too deeply in her pussy when she was full of eggs, he instead opted for directly tonguing her clit while his hands settled on her breasts and tweaked the deep red nipples on them.

She gave only a few quiet moans at first, but with persistence, he felt her response. The delayed reaction was strong, and she soon squealed as his tongue and lips devoured her most sensitive place, his hands squeezing her brilliant red tits. He felt her legs open and close on his head, almost crushing his head with pressure – had he been unprotected by his own quarkware and reinforcements to his body structure, and her own legs weakened by her body’s state, she may have killed him with her incredible strength. Nall quickly lost control of her reactions, her back arching slightly, held down by its own stretched nature and drained energy, and she came. She made almost no noise, her mouth freezing open as he moved a hand and felt the heat of her breath as she could only breathe, pulses of pleasure shooting out of her clit and into her whole person on top of the dim, suffusing bliss from her egg-filled state.

Ten minutes later, as he was kissing her belly some more, he sensed a change in her. Her legs spread and seemed to stay in place, and her breathing slowed. He knew her eggs would come soon. He couldn’t measure, but her belly was quite large, as big as a full-term pregnancy. Well, not quite as big as when Jessica gets, but I’ll take it… He knew that each woman was different, and all he could do was make it possible for Nall’s body to function like a human woman’s would for egg-laying. After that, it was up to the vagaries of nature. Well-practiced by now, Isaac was ready when the first egg emerged, healthy and round; strangely, it was a solid blue, almost electric. Isaac paused, holding it up for inspection, and Nall’s hand raised up to catch his forearm weakly.

“It’s…. oh, I never thought…”

“Nall? Is everything okay?” A second egg emerged, which Isaac moved to catch. Nall’s hand stretched out, and he sensed her intent; he placed the first egg in her hand, and she brought it closer to her face, trying to concentrate through the cloud of bliss she was floating on.

“It’s a… male egg… Isaac… male….”

Isaac frowned. “Wait, so all those grey ones were what, girl eggs?”

“Female… eggs…” Nall’s eyes opened briefly, and she handed him the blue egg back, smiling. He placed them in the beginning of a carefully arranged pattern, easily counted. The third egg came out in quick order, the eggs emerging as rapidly as they gestated. Nall seemed, if anything, to be an even happier mess than she’d been when he first impregnated. She tried to continue through her haze as more eggs came. “Every… egg... till now, female. Team said… problems with fitting male… chemistry… into eggs.” She took a few deep breaths, and he had to cradle her head again before she shook herself back into the world. “Was… too late… to research it more. Plan was… machine would use… double-zygote… fertility… on new planet… pretty inefficient… no point… telling you earlier… but, with this….” Her smile grew large, and she looked up at him with intense happiness. Isaac realized the significance.

He held up one of the eggs, letting her see it. “So our sons here will be the only guys around on the other planet, huh?” He grinned. “We’ve already sent back how many girls? Damn, hope these dudes are ready for business. They’re going to have to be some real studs.” Isaac gave the egg an exaggerated nod. “You up for the challenge? Good.” He placed the egg down and caught her ninth as it emerged.

“Hah…” It was the first time Nall had laughed at one of his jokes. “Well… they might have it… half as good as… you do, Isaac…” She sighed. “You know, now… we have to do this… every chance we get. Mission… critical…” She grinned, then laid her head back, surrendering herself to the bliss. He smiled and focused on carefully helping with the precious eggs’ emergence.

“Will do.” He knew it was a sight he’d see more and more over time, and smiled. Isaac realized that maybe the little bit of furtive mind control he’d used on her earlier might be unnecessary now; Nall clearly would devote herself to him now, she filled a very special role. And even before that, Nall, too, had let herself become one of his girls. She couldn’t see that she was just as vulnerable to the weaknesses and desires she controlled and exploited in everyone around her, he thought; if she did notice, it was too late. Isaac smiled, deciding only to figure out later whether or not to undo the change – he knew it would have to be soon, but he also knew his dick wouldn’t be ready for a little while. For now, he only wanted to ensure the load of eggs came out well, and were all sent safely to wherever distant planet they were bound.

Nall’s eggs finished, and he counted about 150 to 170 at a glance. Once again, she lay vulnerable and sensitive, and Isaac decided to send her off in a special way. Moving the eggs away to a safe distance, he quickly slid his semi-soft cock back into her pussy, making her squeal again as her nerves were overstimulated. One thumb on her clit made her explode, her quailing ending suddenly as her mind was blasted with pleasure and her consciousness shut itself down for a while after the blaring, mind-numbing surge of pleasure shorted out her thoughts. Isaac withdrew himself quickly, and picked Nall up, placing her on the bed with the other girls. He grabbed a warp beacon and sent the eggs away, giving each a mental goodbye and wish of good luck on whatever planet the ancient, extinct imnir team had picked to send their big automated machine-base to. Nall had told him she was sure it existed; when he asked why, she said it was because the warp beacons worked at all. Apparently most of the work was done at the other end, the beacons were basically just that – beacons so the machine knew where to open a tiny warp bridge back to whatever planet it was on. If they hadn’t worked, it meant there was nothing on the other end. Finished, he tossed the beacon away, discarding the useless tube.

He grabbed himself a glass of water, chugging it down and looking out at the dimming sky. The sun had finished setting while he and Nall made love, and the first stars were now visible. There was a knock at the door. Isaac pulled on his pants and looked out the peephole.

It was Jessica, and she’d brought a friend, a pretty Asian girl. Isaac grinned.