The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is an adult story about adult stuff. If you’re a kid- scram! What do you want here anyway? Didn’t anybody ever tell you that this stuff will make you wet the bed if you’re less that 18?

Milton’s brother William attempts a family coup. Heavy on the mind stuff- if you want the sex, you might want to scroll down to the later parts of the story. I tried to get to it quickly but I have become amused with these characters and they weren’t ready to fuck until they had worked out some personal issues.

Imparting the Endowment

Part 3

It was a stupid thing. It was a wrong thing. Not one ancestor in a hundred would have even given it the courtesy of a scornful laugh. But I thought it might be amusing.

Brother William had a complaint, not on his own account mind you, but for the purity of our family. He was dead in the water on his own account. He was present when the title passed to me at the specific behest of our father. But that there was one of our blood worthy to inherit was grounds for his protest. Or would have been, had she been a male.

If you have not heard me say it before, women are not to be trained. History cries against it. Disaster has always followed. They seek the future. They find one that they fear or loathe and drive themselves to distraction or madness trying to escape it. And it is never a future that has to be. What is not, cannot be. A simple rule, but one a female never believes or never understands.

William had trained Virginia in spite of the prohibition, at least to the limit of his understanding. Make no mistake, even the most basic mastery is powerful. There is no increase in influence with greater knowledge. There are only more variations that can make control a more lyrical dance, a seamless subtlety. Virgina was as able to walk into a room of people and bend them all to her most outlandish desires as any of us.

And thereby William hung his argument. Virginia was well able to hold and transfer the inheritance, and she was blood of our blood. It was absurd, but William was ignoring the flaws in his argument. Like the proverbial spider, I asked him for a suggestion of a way to settle the question.

I knew what his answer would be. It took no gifted insight to know what my brother would do. As when we were children and he was quick to ball his little hands into fists and strike out at what angered him, William proposed a contest, a trial by combat if you will. His father’s overestimation of his daughter and his completely understandable prejudice against my ‘wharf rat’ led him to envision an easy triumph for the girl.

He was still the fool he had been as a child. He had only his belief in hand before he came to me. He knew nothing of Jeremy but his poor birth. And the poor old fool was too unimaginative to figuratively sniff the air for other sources of emanations. It was the formula for disaster- for him and Virginia.

We were to meet on neutral ground, not the mansion nor my townhouse or his cramped crofter’s cottage. I proposed renting a hall, knowing that he would then propose an open-air venue. He suggested Cardiff and that struck me as inspired.

We were all to meet four days hence to discuss the limitations and then the youngsters would put to rest this question once and for all. I know he hurried home to prepare his daughter with four days of intense strategy. I told Jeremy over dinner and he frowned.

“I thought I was to be the new lord,” he sulked.

“Stop acting 17,” I chided him. He had become so much like family in the last 14 months that I could be sharp with him without bruising his ego.

“Have I not hammered the unsuitability of women for the gift into you enough over the past year?” I said a bit sharply, “Of course you will be lord. Not a question in the world. I thought it would be amusing.”

“Ummmmm,” he said, but he was thinking that I was the one seeking the amusement.

And he was right. This was just a continuation of the rivalry between my brother and me. I thought about our tiffs in the past openly so Jeremy could see my reasons. And then I directed to him, as if I had turned in my mind to stare at his, and thought of Virginia so he could drink in her dark beauty.

“And you think she will be no match for me?” asked Jeremy, aroused by his step-cousin, but still hesitant about a competition.

I laughed. I laughed for some time until I had to choke off my merriment to answer the darkness that came over Jeremy like storm clouds.

“Jeremy, if didn’t possess the craft and treachery of my years, I would fear you,” I said.

That changed Jeremy immediately from his dark mood to one of conciliation, but I didn’t let him make the assurances that he meant me no harm that were forming in his mind.

“It’s time I told you straight out. Were it not for my brother, I was going to make something of an event of it, but he has thrust that time on me unprepared,” I wound up for my speech, “There is a legend of a lord 600 years ago who constructed impregnable castles out of dreams. Whether his emanation was so strong that it became solid or his influence so powerful that people levitated themselves to walk on air is unclear- and unimportant. He was considered the most powerful wizard on the Earth and even the church, though convinced of his demonic sources, chose to ignore him rather than face his power.

“Times were different then and our family reveled openly in its power, taking amusement from the fear and confusion among the common populace. Many great feats are attributed to him, but one thing stands clear. He was the greatest and most powerful myjerik of all time,” I let that sink in and then added quietly, “Until you.”

Jeremy had listened with interest to my tale, but it was now fear reflecting in his eyes. It was a cold and lonely burden I had just thrust upon him.

“Really?” he stammered.

“Yes, my son,” I said, “My own pride- perhaps a little fear, kept me from telling you until I was sure of you—and then.... It is a hard thing to see your son surpass you.”

He dismissed my sentiment with a blink. His mind turned back to the business at hand.

“Then this broad will be a piece of cake?” he said with hopeful glee.

“You know any of us are dangerous, but if you do not make stupid mistakes, yes, a piece of cake,” I reassured him.

I am sure my brother was as foolishly confident of his daughter’s victory. He would be carefully preparing her, filling her with ways I had tricked him as a boy and telling her the responses he had worked out in these many years past. Such was his lack of vision. He would not conceive that I could let Jeremy fend for himself with his own unique twist of mind.

As we approached Cardiff, we chatted about the history of the site. I imagined the last second chatter William was pouring over Virginia.

There was the matter of limits. William and I had decided on the ‘fair’ rules. No blocking, we would monitor and any shield would immediately disqualify the user. We are free from serious infighting because we can shield ourselves from each other. Without this proviso they would be like knights in armor armed with pea shooters- or so the common knowledge went. Personally, I believed Jeremy could rip through a shield as if he was the knight armed with a magnum handgun.

But those were the agreed on rules and William and I would monitor.

Jeremy smiled at Virginia and complemented her on her comely appearance. She thought he was making a move, but he was only surveying her generous figure. She was large-breasted with fecund looking hips. The sensuality promised by her body warred with the little girl look of her large eyes, petite button nose and generous, wide mouth. The cornflower blue of her sparking eyes was set off to great advantage by our family’s jet-black hair, flowing straight from a middle part to end about her waist.

While Virginia tried to feel where the intrusion would come, Jeremy was simply becoming aroused. While this exchange was occurring, we were all meandering up the chalk cliffs. When Virginia realized it was not an attack, she attempted a tenuous suggestion that her sexuality would distract Jeremy.

She needn’t have bothered. Jeremy was already distracted by her sexuality, mentally sniffing her feminine fragrance. He was totally relaxed in his assessment of his step-cousin, probing beneath her tan suit dress with our particularly effective mental undressing. He was so subtle beneath that that I doubted even William saw the tendril with which he probed Virginia.

And it wasn’t a telling blow. Once in, he could have ended it there, but he simply told her her fear was real. What she suspected was true. He wasn’t specific. He had learned that lesson. It was her fear in her own mental voice, she never had a clue. But it gave us all the story. She was momentarily open and we saw that she felt her father only considered her a tool in his own revenge. She would wrest the inheritance from me and William would become lord of the manor-pushing her to the side.

She knew of the prejudice against women and knew that her mother was not the partner of William of her own will. She knew her father for who he was and feared him.

I might have tried to amplify that to the idea of turning on her father at that moment, but Jeremy was patient. He let her stew. I sensed he was waiting for something, but I couldn’t discern what it might be.

Virginia tried a furtive attempt to have Jeremy do something uncouth- pick his nose, scratch his crotch, to reveal his rude heritage, but he simple ignored her. If he was forming something in the ferment of her mind, even I could not detect it. But she was wondering why she was risking this competition if she was going to realize no benefit.

But she genuinely despised Jeremy. Her father had convinced her of her superiority of blood and she thought of him as a beggar trying to steal what was hers. She lunged then, mentally. ‘You want me so badly you will try to take me by force,’ she projected in a scream at Jeremy.

Like a missed feint in fencing, it left her exposed. ‘Yes, my lust is the weak spot, you must make me reveal it,’ Jeremy countered gently.

I sensed that the time had come. I looked around and noted with amusement that Jeremy had waited until we had strolled onto the phallus of the Cardiff giant, the huge erect male carved into the chalk cliff. He had a flair.

Virginia smiled evilly, evoking hot fantasies for Jeremy. Jeremy complied, letting his mind run wild with imagined debauches. Yet in the midst of her perceived triumph, her hands crept to her blazer. She was too intent on bringing Jeremy to his downfall to notice her fingers undoing the buttons.

William saw immediately and knew. His anguish was like a cry and then he erred most egregiously. Never the thinker, William barged in to stop his daughter.

It was a clear violation. William knew it as he acted. But he was never one to control his impulses. I moved to stop him, but I was too late.

William knew the opponent then. As I tried to rein William in, he simply blinked out in a flash of blinding light. Jeremy had removed him. And Virginia dropped the blazer as if there had been no pause.

‘Your member would be cradled in delight you have never imagined,’ Virginia went on, confident in her ploy even as her hands pulled her blouse open.

She pulled up her bra and let her breasts drop below it and her hands began to twist in her crotch. As she sent more lascivious messages to Jeremy, her hands worked the skirt up over the pale blue panties that she wore.

I knew Jeremy realized he had won by default, but he was enjoying his work. As Virginia, still oblivious to the reality, pulled the underwear to the side, exposing her glistening black bush, Jeremy jovially sent me his gratitude for telling him how easy it would be. I had not been wrong. He could have cowed them both despite any shields or preparation they might make. And with only a year’s study.

He truly wanted her. She was a comely woman and I myself was not immune to lusty feeling as I saw her prance for him. She had sprawled on the ground, knees up and legs spread in invitation when he let her see what she had done. She crumbled at the realization and he was free to proceed.

She knew that she had lost. He left her memory to record what would follow and returned her to the oblivion of lust. Now he could release his straining erection and fall on his cousin. He rutted on her fully dressed but exposed body as if she had been his first woman. Given the legends of fertility conferred by the giant’s penis, I wondered if Jeremy was trying to start his own dynasty out of the old.

He left her laying there and I suddenly felt a presence over my shoulder. William was back. Jeremy had not obliterated him. He was in a frantic panic, but he was unharmed. That was not to say free of Jeremy’s influence. Like Virginia, Jeremy let William record for future memory, and then had him open his trousers.

William wouldn’t like this. Virginia would like it even less. But in the present, she rolled off her back and pulled off her blouse and bra. Large pale breasts swinging, she walked on her knees to her father and lifted his organ to her lips. Their centers of perception were open as Virginia brought William to erection in her mouth.

They knew, but were unable to resist the incest Jeremy thrust upon them. With William at the ready, she stood and shed her remaining garments. In her naked pale beauty, Virginia stood acquiescent as her father’s hands reached down to stroke her semen-soaked womanhood. Her body was aroused as her mind watched helpless and horrified. Then they sank to the ground and daughter suckled father with hard rose-shaded nipples.

He teased her with her father rolling between her legs, but he did not force the penetration. Her body gasped in lust and frustration as he father got off of her. That frustration was gratified as Jeremy lay down and had her mount his resurgent cock, facing his feet. He sat up so he could fondle her heavy breasts from the rear and then had William step between his feet.

She didn’t ride on his cock. She rocked forward and back as she sucked the paternal scepter and that gave Jeremy all the motion he desired. And when her father came in her mouth, she swallowed every drop of his seed. Jeremy was only enjoying the hot clasp of her vagina at that point. He had been soaking up the feel of being fully thrust into her as she fellated her father. And he was enjoying it. But the time had come to move on.

“Uncle Miltie, I haven’t forgotten you,” Jeremy said aloud.

He didn’t have any reticence to overcome. I had become quite randy watching my niece fuck my charge and suck her father. And I certainly had no compunction about the incest. When Virginia rose, I was hoping it was for me, but she simply reversed her seat and mounted Jeremy facing him.

“I know what you like, uncle,” Jeremy said, “and that entrance is at your disposal if you don’t mind sharing her with me.”

I was beginning to think I had sensed something in the wind with the stray thought that Jeremy was going to raise new seed out of the old. He certainly seemed to be keeping her womb for himself. Not that it was a problem. The problem was Virginia was dry and unprepared for my entrance.

I didn’t mind. It was all in the family. I got down behind her and licked her ass. I could feel her recoil as my tongue slavered over her rectum, but the despair emanated from William as he watched his brother prepare his daughter to be buggered.

Her body responded, loosening the tight little sphincter at the caress of my tongue. And it was time to accept Jeremy’s largess. I knelt over the copulating pair and pushed my prick against Virginia’s asshole. I missed the groan as my glans slid into her. Surely she was feeling the way she was being stretched by the male members invading both of her nether ports.

Jeremy gnawed on her nipples as I pushed inch by inch into her bowels. And then he bounced her. His thrusts raised her off him and made an open path for me to drive into her rectum. We found the rhythm of letting her drop off me and onto him and then his throwing her up so I could take her and then let her back down onto him.

It was a delicious syncopation of her bottom. She was down. She was up. She paused on my buggering rod and was down again. We must have worked at that like a job for the better part of ten minutes, then a slightly winded Jeremy changed the plan.

“You take her for a moment,” he said laying still, “when you’re done I’ll probably feel strong again.”

It was a nice gesture, I thought as I gripped my niece’s ass and humped my cock up her ass. I had been teetering on the brink of heaven in the grip of her hot bowels throughout, but release was overdue. I reached the point of driving my full length strongly into her ass when that time came. I closed and jolted her with inch strokes as the semen crept up my cock and then threw my head back with a howl as my hot seed exploded inside her.

I unhorsed like the gentleman that I am and Jeremy promptly rolled Virginia on her back and raised himself until he was kneeling over her. As he came to his knees, he raised her legs until her heels rested on his shoulders and held her thighs as he bucked into her slightly raised snatch. Her snowy breasts lolled most enticingly as his groin met hers and her darker than pink nipples rode the crests like strawberries tossed on scoops of ice cream.

William wished to sob, but I sensed no such protest from Virginia. Indeed, the ether was strangely quiet from her direction as Jeremy took his pleasure with her and then anointed her box a second time with his spendings.

Jeremy put the light blue panties back on Virginia with his own hands and then allowed her to dress. He was fading, fading, fading as she put her clothes on and it was impossible for me to tell exactly when he had released the last of his control.

But even in their normalcy, my brother and his daughter were subdued. Perhaps Jeremy had given them too much to think about or perhaps they were despairing the loss they had suffered. William, I was sure, was still reeling from the force with which he had been assaulted.

“Did you strike them dumb as well?” I asked Jeremy aloud, so they could hear.

“I think they fear we will ask for further signs of their capitulation,” Jeremy answered and then addressed them, “Have no fear. I have no need to speak of what has recently passed, nor do I bear either of you ill. Perhaps Uncle Willie has amends to make of his brother, but towards me I feel no misuse.”

“That is well for you to say,” spouted a suddenly animated William, speaking before he thought again, “You were not raped by all your male relatives!”

Jeremy smiled and was beginning a reply when Virginia retorted, “Don’t hide your hurt in me. This was about you and Uncle Milton from the beginning. You offered me up as a sacrificial lamb and I was sacrificed. You cannot blame the knife for the wound it inflicts when you wield it.”

I instantly liked her fire- particularly since it was directed at William. Then for some reason, I felt compelled to claim my part of the blame.

“Yes brother, we have been fighting like children all our lives. However many times I may rightly say you started it, the fact remains that I never walked away. I have never said it was enough because I enjoy the discomfor—no, pain, I cause you when I best you yet another time,” I said to William.

It was terribly out of character and I immediately suspected some subtle influence, but Jeremy denied it so guilelessly that I believed him. Perhaps it was this softening I had felt as I watched Jeremy grow in my tutelage, that surrogate fatherhood that I had felt swell my breast with pride.

Perhaps I was just growing old and tired and felt it was time to be done with William’s surprise attacks. Or was I attempting to curry favor with my niece? In any case, my words rang true and even in my most prideful state I knew they were words that should be said.

William said nothing. He remained silent the rest of our trek down the slope as Jeremy explained the significance of the site to Virginia. As she heard, her eyes grew wise as she realized what I had realized when Jeremy first entered her on the giant’s penis. I believe it began then.

Back at the cars, William harumphed into his Mercedes and held the door for Virginia. She stood for a moment and then looked back at Jeremy.

“You go on, daddy,” she said, “I think I will ride back with Uncle Milton and my new cousin.”

It would have been a portentous moment for anyone. For us, it was as if she had shouted the whole story of the future. She was not hiding her thoughts. Jeremy had probed her mind even as his body probed hers and had allowed her the same freedom inside his own skull. They had found each other. Certainly there was no match on Earth better for either of them.

He had seen the pathetic offspring of my harem, though he did seem to appreciate Hazel’s sexual expertise. And she had seen the uneven paring between her father and the unknowing vessel of her mother. Together they would emerge from the loneliness of generations and have a spouse that was not a witless robot to their desire for sex.

Having courted women I did not control, I knew it would never be the path for me to mate an equal, but I knew I did not have to fear for Jeremy. His was a greater destiny and I believed he would be best to choose.

William shut the door and Virginia took her place between me and my adopted son.

Bonus sex stuff for being so patient

No man has ever had a better son.

When Virginia was sure that the child conceived on the Giant of Cardiff was growing in her womb, Jeremy brought her to me.

“I know you understood- even without really knowing, but I have regretted that day at Cardiff since,” he said, “She is a rare flower, don’t you think?”

That was a silly question. Virginia was the flower of saxony. Pale beauty framed in black and brushed with rose, she was the template of the best features of her race. He also knew that was my supreme preference.

“So you do like me,” said Virginia, noting the light in my eyes.

This was also silly but it was not a question. She undid a tie at the throat of her robe and it floated down off her naked form. My member stirred in my trousers.

She was even more exquisite than the first time I had seen her naked, some two months ago. It appeared that her breasts were already beginning to swell in preparation for the coming child and there was no doubt her nipples had darkened from their dusky rose to a deeper colour verging on red.

Her pubic hair had been close-cut, but not shaved, giving her pubis a tomboy look that clashed most wantonly with the heavy fecundity of her breasts. Seeing where my gaze fell, she giggled.

“Jeremy likes to lick me there and he doesn’t like hairs in his teeth,” she confided.

I glanced at Jeremy to see his reaction to her sharing this detail, but he was sitting and grinning as if he was watching his son take his first steps. In the time my head was turned, Virginia plopped into my lap and began to work the buttons on my shirt.

She kissed my chest as she exposed it and then slid down to the settee beside me as she pulled my shirt from my trousers. She opened my trousers and then tugged at them until I lifted my bottom for her to slide them off me. Now we were both naked and she climbed back onto my lap to kiss me.

Over the mayhem of our dueling tongues, I heard Jeremy say, “I had to be sure that it was my child. I’m sure you understand. But it was hard to wait this long. I don’t like having a joy I can’t share with my dear uncle.”

‘But that’s only half the story,’ I thought, not breaking the passion that was growing with Virginia.

‘Isn’t it nice to be family?’ came Virginia’s thought in reply, ‘I think being able to urge Jeremy on with my mouth full of his cock is my favorite part.’

“Well, you know I’m not controlling her,” came the shock of Jeremy’s verbal response.

It was a novelty to be fucked by a woman of her own accord. And it was the best novelty to be fucked by this perfect fantasy of my lust. I lifted the weight of her breasts and tested the spring of her hard nipples with my thumb as our kiss lingered on. She renewed the struggle of our tongues once again as my member fought to rise up against the weight of her perfect bottom.

When she broke the kiss, she turned to Jeremy and teased, “Jeremy..., honey..., I think your dad wants to fuck me.”

“Oh come on, I don’t think the old goat can get it up anymore,” came his reply.

She put the lie to that assertion as she stood for a moment to adjust her position. She began to step over my legs to mount me and changed her mind with one leg in the air. Instead she crumpled to the floor at my knees and bent over to take my rigid pego in her mouth.

This too was a rare treat as I looked down into eyes that sparkled with mischief in a lovely face that was making my cock disappear between its red, generous lips. Her pressure was gentle, her pace teasing, but it was watching that perfect face devour my cock that counted for as much as the expertise of her mouth work.

“Don’t have a heart attack, uncle. We intend to share her completely now. You’ll have the chance again and again,” Jeremy chided me for my enthusiastic response.

But she was giving me exquisite pleasure without letting me seek orgasm. It was as if she was letting me sample her charms without tasting them. That motif continued as she got up and turned her sweet rounded rump to me. She backed onto me, reaching back to grip my cock and set it under herself. With a second of hesitation she settled back and I slid deeply into my niece’s snatch.

She was as excited as me. Her pussy made a wet sound as she drove it down on my solid rod and I felt her juices wet the base of my cock as she settled fully onto me. The grip on my member was spongy. It was a grip, but not a hard one. Every inch of me could feel her surrounding me with warmth and moisture, but it did not press me.

Far from being inferior, I knew this twat would tease me to a monstrous climax as it allowed me to fuck it wildly and long before pressures built so high they would be impossible to deny and I would explode. But even that would have to wait.

“Damn it, honey, are you going to waste all night on that old man?” Jeremy said in a teasing tone and I finally realized they were practicing their own kind of mind control on me.

They were executing a scene in which I was controlled by my natural inclinations to play the part they had crafted for me. And there was no little joy in performing their own parts that I could see.

“Come here cry baby,” Virginia said in a tired tone, “I’ll take care of you.”

It was the scene with her father relived with the parts spun about. Jeremy stood by my knees and she took him into her mouth. I reached up to fondle her breasts as she rocked on my erection with her motion up and down on his cock. It was nice of Jeremy to share this. From outside it looked like a merely amusing way to bank the fire until one could actually put some motion to the girl. In actuality it was like her soft blowjob, totally engaging to the point of being spine-tingling and not threatening to end with every thrust.

It was a teeter along the edge of climax without the fear of falling. It was all that and sporadic twinges as her cunnie spasmed seemingly without pattern as she sucked Jeremy’s dick.

And finally, mercifully, Jeremy jerked and she pulled back to let him spill his seed in great gouts on the pure whiteness of her breasts. She licked him clean to the spasmodic shivers her tongue gave his orgasm-sensitive prick and then settled back against me.

“You want to really put it to me now, don’t you?” she asked.

I didn’t answer. I was evil instead. She rose like a zombie, startled and open-mouthed. She turned and put her hands on the back of the settee. Jeremy had given her a taste of his mind, now she would know her uncle. I stood up slowly and stepped behind her. I buried myself in her and then removed the grip on her medulla.

“Whew! No wonder daddy always lost to you,” she gasped as the bright, I imagine orange, light was turned off in her brain.

But I ruptured that musing with a thrust. She was back to the game, rotating her hips, tilting her pelvis as I drove my cock into the loving embrace of her sheath. And those spasms! They were under her control. She tried to catch me as I plunged in to make withdrawing a chore. And then she would open and let me find her hot center before clamping down on me again.

She was like all women in one with a versatility to be tight, or loose, teasing or demanding and all combinations. And her bottom was nice as well.

I became intimately familiar with its twin roundness as I pounded on it for those last few flying steps off the apex and into the void of spurting forth my long-denied semen into her humid embrace. And as I paused, she milked me with her contractions again.

“Jesus, Jeremy, that was worth waiting two months for,” I told him.

“What about me?” Virginia whined.

“You’re what was worth the wait,” I said flippant, but sobered to say, “I hope you didn’t mind the little.. umm... prod I gave to get you off the couch. I meant it only in fun.”

“I wouldn’t call it little,” she said, “but I didn’t feel it was malicious, just damn powerful.”

“Well, I figured you’d know Jeremy would stop me before I did anything bad to you,” I said and added, “And I figured Jeremy didn’t mind because he didn’t stop me.”

It was new territory. While history was marked with hostile exchanges, I did not know of a friendly one. It would be an area we might be the first to explore.