The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note:

This is my seventh contribution to this archive. After a long time of absence I rejoined the archive with the short story ‘Scent of Abulia’. This one is the first long story after about one year. So I hope you’ll like it though. And please don’t mind if there are some mistakes as English is not my native language.

Any resemblance with any real persons, places and events is purely coincidental. This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life. So don’t try any of this!

I’m looking forward to any comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement or questions: ! But now enjoy the story.

* * *

Implications of a Well Meant Present

PART I

=== 1 ===

“Have a nice day,” the deliverer said as Emma closed the door. She went into the living-room and looked at the huge package she’d just received. It was from her husband, Luke, a computer scientist. She had not seen him for months since he had participated in that research project abroad. They phoned every second day, but although the project was very remunerative Luke did not have much time, and Emma was bound to the city she lived in because of the charitable projects she worked on and which she cared about with her heart and soul. Thus, they only saw each other at Christmas, Easter, their birthdays and very special occasions. ‘It’s just for two years. Then I’ll be back with a lot of money and we’ll buy a little house in the country and enjoy our lives,” Luke had reassured her about a year ago. The whole situation was OK after some initial problems and Emma was happy about every telephone call, but she missed him ... him, his smile, his body and the divine sex. But now she wondered what might be in that package. Luke had not said a word about that thing. So Emma opened the box and looked into it. There was a letter and a large suitcase with a combination lock. Emma looked at the letter: Dear Emma, during my research and all the coding I came across an idea to spice up our sex life, well: to have at least something like that even when we’re apart.

‘What’s that supposed to mean?’ Emma thought. When they phoned they sometimes had telephone sex. Mostly, Luke described where and how he’d touch Emma’s immaculate body, how he would play with her nipples and how he’d kiss her full lips. Emma tried to do what he told her and eventually she always came. It was good, but no substitude for the real Luke. But Emma realized that she drifted apart and resumed reading the letter: I invented a suit that can be remote controlled via the internet. You just have to put it on and follow the installation programme’s instructions. I will wear the suit’s male version. I think you’ll receive the package on Monday or Tuesday, so let’s meet in our suits on Wednesday evening at nine. I hope you’ll like it. But in case you don’t like the idea, please let’s just do it once ... as an experiment. Maybe that will convice you. I love you! Yours, Luke. P.S.: I put everything in that suitcase. You know the correct combination. ;—)

Emma sat back on a chair and looked at the suitcase in front of her. An automatic cybersex suit? Freaky! But she liked the idea, the though even turned her on a little bit. Then she looked at the calender on the wall: Wednesday. Wow... this was so cool, Luke’s plan worked. Emma did not want to disappoint him and leaned forward to take a look at the lock:

“Of course, our wedding day!” Emma would never forget it: October 10th 2010. So Emma entered 101010 and pressed the ‘OK’ button. The lock beeped once and the suitcase snapped open. Emma knelt in front of it and slowly opened the lid. Wafts of rubber and leather smells entered her nose. Emma smiled: Luke knew she loved Latex. On top of some nicely packed small bags there was a CD. Emma took it and read the inscription: Start the computer, establish the internet connection and insert this CD.

Emma jumped up, took the suitcase and went into her study. She switched the computer on, entered the internet and started the cummunication programme they used to speak and chat with each other. Then she inserted the CD. It automatically started and video message showing Luke appeared on the screen:

“Hi honey! OK, before we can proceed, please go to the bathroom. Take a shower, shave your whole body from chin to toe and pin up your hair. Then return here and press any key,” Luke’s image smiled at her and went silent. Emma went to the bathroom and did as she was instructed. She had not tried the suit on yet, but she already liked this very much. So she pinned up her long thick blonde hair with a hair-band and hurried up, returned to the computer after some minutes and pressed the return key.

“Fine. So, now take bag 1 out of the suitcase. It contains a lubricant that prepares your skin for the suit. You will be able to put the suit on easier and the suit’s effect will be enhanced. Please rub your whole gorgeous body with that lubricant and don’t forget your anal orifice and your pussy. When you’re ready, press any key to continue.”

Emma took all the bags out of the suitcase and lined them up by their numbering. Then she picked the first one and unpacked it. She opened the small bottle and rubbed her whole body with the clear and smell-less fluid, her long legs, her flat belly, her beautiful face with her full lips and bright blue eyes and even her clean-shaved pussy. When she was finished and her buxom body glistened all over she pressed a key on the keyboard and Luke went on.

First she had to put on a tight silver spandex suit. The fabric was rather shiny and cold. Luke explained that this was the undersuit made of a special metal-spandex fabric that would emit light electric currents to stimulate Emma’s skin and thus create a feeling of being touched et cetera. Emma put on the suit. It covered her whole body except her head, boobs, hands and feet. And it was supposed to grant access to her pussy and her anus via two tiny slits. But the suit was that tight so that Emma’s labia were rather pressed out of the suit through the front slit. Emma looked at herself in the mirror, performed some robot-like moves and giggled. Then she had to insert a kind of rubber dildo into her pussy and another one into her anus. Both of them locked in place automatically as they inflated a bit. Then Emma had to put on a latex top with built-in cups that sealed her boobs completely and had small hoses at the top. After that she hat to put on a latex slip with a dent that encased her clit precisely and that had a small hose on the outside as well. The three hoses were to be connected to a small control device which was about 8 by 10 inches wide and 2 inches thick. Emma hat to put it on a wide belt around her waist that also served as a corset. Then she had to put a pair of earplugs into her ears and Luke instructed her to put on the black latex suit that covered her from head to toe, leaving only her eyes, nostrils and mouth open. Emma put on the suit and zipped it. It fit perfectly. Emma flattened some folds and had to connect the undersuit with the latex suit by various press-studs all over her body. Then she continued with the CD. Luke told her to put on a firm rubber gasmask that covered her face completely and connected itself to the earplugs. The mask was rather bulky at front side and something rubbery was located directly in front of Emma’s lips. But she felt great and very aroused. She liked being encased like that ... and she loved Luke’s idea even by now.

“OK, honey,” Luke continued, “I think you feel and look very sexy right now. But we have still some steps ahead of us. Just to make things easier you can push the small button next to the left eye window. The top front side will slide upwards so that you can breathe and look easier.” Emma pushed the button and a part of the mask unsealed and slowly moved upwards. Emma’s face encountered fresh cold air. Emma breathed in heavily and looked back at the screen in front of her.

“Please do me a favour, Emma, and put on your sexy knee-high boots. You know ... the ones I like that much. And then unpack the last bag. You’ll find the computer interface. Connect it to the computer via USB and follow the installation steps. See you then, my love.” The window closed itself. Emma jumped up, went to her closet and grabbed the latex boots Luke had mentioned. She put them on and closed the zippers on the inside. Then she went back to the computer, unpacked the interface, connected it and waited for a window to appear. She followed the steps and waited. But nothing happened. Clad in black shiny latex all over Emma sat in front of her computer. She turned around and looked at the clock on the wall: 8 pm. Emma sighed. She had dressed overhasty. And now she had to wait. But Emma enjoyed it, she just sat there on her chair, relaxed and inhaled the arousing smell of the rubber that encased her tightly. She felt extremely horny, but also very safe as if Luke embraced her all over. And the patter of the rain outside even increased that snugness. Then she decided to polish her black latex skin to look good for her husband. After that she repositioned her webcam so that Luke could see her new outfit better. Emma smiled and looked at the screen.

=== 2 ===

Suddenly, at 9 pm sharp, the communication programme opened up a window and Luke appeared in it. Well, a man in a black latex suit with a mask on his face appeared, but Emma assumed that it was her husband.

“Hi, dear! Wow, you look great in that suit. Great! How are you?” he asked Emma directly via the earplugs.

“Fine! I love that suit and I can’t wait to feel it work,” she answered.

“OK. You now have to start the interface as well as the suit itself. There’s a small switch on the side of the mask.”

Emma looked at the interface that stood right in front of her and switched it on. A red LED flared up and a window appeared on the screen. Then Emma fingered the mask on the right side of her head, but Luke explained to her there was just an USB socket so she could download future upgrades. So Emma found the switch on the left side and started the suit. Suddenly the lid of the mask moved back into place and sealed the mask tightly so that Emma had to breath harder. The window on the computer screen informed her that all systems were fully operational. Emma klicked the OK-button and the window displayed Luke’s full body. Luke explained that she could virtually do everything by the use of the mouse in combination with a certain key. He was already working on a programme so that they could control each other’s suit just by their thoughts, but that would take another three to five weeks.

“OK, I will now stimulate your right nipple ... just to show you how it works,” Luke said and some seconds after there was some suction at her right breast cup supported by a bit of electric stimulation. This was unbelievable. But Luke went on stimulating both of her boobs and Emma moaned even louder. She touched her breasts, but it made no difference: Luke was now the only one who could touch and stimulate her.

“Fine, you seem to like it. Now I’ll move downwards...” and Emma somehow felt as if Luke’s hands were actually moving towards her lap and over her thighs. Emma gulped. This was awesome. She tried to click at the picture of Luke’s body on the screen, but suddenly the dildo in Emma’s pussy became active and stimulated her inside. It felt as if it grew some inches and then it decreased again. It went on and on and picked up the pace. Simultaneously it vibrated and Emma felt a suction at her clit. Her pussy instantly moistened and Emma could do nothing but let it happen. The latex-clad woman writhed on her chair and moaned loudly under her mask. Her whole body was stimulated by Luke. Emma closed her eyes and imagined Luke was actually there, both wearing latex and she being fucked and caressed by her husband. Emma breathed heavily. It felt so damn real.

But then she stretched out her hand, pressed the s-button and double-klicked on the image of Luke’s cock on the screen. Shortly after she heared loud moans in her earplugs. Emma smiled and enjoyed that the suit also worked vice versa. A few moments later Luke stopped stimulating Emma and Emma then did the same. Luke asked her whether he should show her one of the automatic programmes. Emma agreed.

“OK, to start one of those you just have to click on that icon. And then you have to select the programme. I’ll pick ‘oral f on m’,” Luke said.

“I knew you’d pick something like that. But I wonder what is going to hap... hmpfgrmmm,” Emma silenced as the rubbery thing in front of her lips inflated and entered her mouth. It grew bigger and bigger and forced its way into her troat. As Emma almost choked it stopped, but now it shrunk and grew back again. Emma instinctively sucked on it and licked it with her tongue as good as she could. The rubber dildo detected that and the programme simultaneously stimulated Luke’s cock as if Emma was really sucking it. But even Emma was stimulated by the programme like she had been only seconds before, quasi as a kind of reward. Emma addicted herself to that suit and the stimulation programme. She even did not notice the heavy thunderstorm that developed outside.

=== 3 ===

Luke looked at the screen in front of him. Somehow the stimulation of his cock had some dropouts. He looked at Emma. She obviously continued sucking the inflatable device in her mouth, her head went back and forth and she moaned steadily. Luke checked the transmission data: everything OK. Then he slowly ended the automatic stimulation programme.

“Emma? Can you hear me?”

Emma breathed in heavily and sighed: “Why did you stop the programme? I ... like it. Is someth... wrong? Here everythi... just ... ine.”

“Emma?” Luke frowned and took the mask off his head. “The connection seems to be very bad. Can you hear me loud and clear?”

“I can he... ou. Maybe it’s ... ause of ... tunderstorm that is ... here,” Emma said.

“Thunderstorm? Emma, please disconnect the suit. Switch it off. A lightning stroke might destroy the whole suit. Please ring me when the thunderstorm is over, OK?”

Emma nodded and tried to reach the switch on the left side of her head, but like before she started looking for it on the right side. Suddenly everything went black. Emma disappeared from Luke’s screen. His whole computer system crashed.

=== 4 ===

Emma opened her eyes and looked directly into the sun. So she took the remote control and lowered the blinds.

“What a crazy dream,” she said to herself and tried to stand up, but then she realized that she still wore the cybersex suit. She still had the mask on and sat in front of her computer. Emma tried to think about what had happened, but all she could remember was being stimulated by Luke ... and then there was this bright light. Oh yes, there must have been a lightning stroke right near her flat and somehow the stimulation programme must have had a malfunction and knocked her out. At least Emma thought of that as a possible explanation. She decided to change her outfit and then call Luke to discuss what had happened. So Emma stood up.

But what was that? The interface was still switched on. Emma put two of her fingers on the switch on the side of her head. The suit was still switched on, too. Emma leaned forward and nudged the mouse a bit. The screensaver switched off and Emma saw a window of the control programme: downloading files to mobile unit ... 35 per cent.

“What the f...?!” Emma hissed and switched off the interface. The window immediately reported the abort. “What was that?”

“That was me!” Emma heard over her earplugs. She looked around, but the room was empty.

“What?” Emma screamed and jumped up.

“My name is Z-U-S-E Infinity, but you can call me Z,” the voice continued.

Emma ran across her flat with her hands on her head: “Get out of my head! Who are you? Is this some kind of joke? Leave me alone!” Emma went back into her study, stumbled on the suitcase and fell on her knees in front of her desk. Suddenly lime green letters and nummers appeared in her field of vision. Some of them just ran from the bottom to the top, others appeared for some seconds, flashed and vanished:

## OS active, shell under control ##

## Analysing mobile unit’s contents ... done ... result: human ##

Emma tried to wipe the mask’s windows clean, but the letters seemed to be on the inside. Emma gasped for air.

“Stay calm and you won’t be hurt,” the voice said to Emma. But Emma panicked.

“Who are you? How are you speaking to me? What is all this supposed to mean?!”

“I am an artificial intelligence. Dr. Luke Simpson, who seems to be emotionally connected to you, is my creator. Yesterday you and the creator communicated via the internet. By a lightning stroke both a malfunction and an overvoltage occurred. Accidentally my primary system files were copied to this mobile unit because the creator used one of the computer systems in his laboratory that are directly linked to my core.”

## Analysing shell structure ... done ... result: rubber, leather, metal, synthetics ##

Emma was still upset, but she calmed down a bit and sat on the chair: “So you mean, you are some kind of thinking computer programme that was downloaded into this suit? Well, almost downloaded. I stopped it,” Emma wondered.

“I am a discarnate individual. And I am in possesion of control of this suit. You did not abort the download of my system files. You aborted the download of additional information of a database you humans call wikipedia®. I need that information to proceed in this mobile unit. So stay calm and do what you are ordered. Then you won’t be hurt! And now turn the interface back on so that the download can be completed. If you obey, you will be rewarded,” the voice said to Emma and activated both dildoes that stuck inside of her. Emma gasped for air as the sudden jolts of arousal went through her body. Emma lay back in the chair and put her hands on her crotch. She felt the vibration, she felt the arousal, she forgot all of this mess for one second and enjoyed the feeling. But then it stopped all of a sudden.

“Very interesting reaction to that comparatively marginal stimulus. I will save this information. And now do what I told you. You will be rewarded,” the voice repeated.

Emma shook her head, jumped on her feet and then shouted in despair: “That’s crazy. That’s totally crazy. I won’t do shit. And I will take this suit off right now. Should have done so minutes ago!” Emma reached behind her head and tried to grab the mask to pull it off. But in the moment she’d found the straps they literally merged with the suit. The mask had become part of the suit. Emma panicked. She reached for the zipper, but there was nothing. Emma just realized something falling on the floor: it was the slider. The zipper had vanished too.

“Did you do that?” Emma couldn’t believe she was actually talking to this thing.

“Yes. As I said, I am in total control of this suit. And you will obey me,” Z answered. Emma couldn’t believe all that. She looked at her boots. Even their zippers had vanished and the bootlegs had merged with the suit. She was now trapped in it with the dildos inside of her body.

“Switch the interface back on!” the voice ordered.

Emma did not react. She just shook her head and could not believe this. She wondered whether Luke already knew about this. And why he had not called her yet. But then—out of angst and irritation—she took the interface, ripped it out of the computer and smashed it on the floor.

“You shouldn’t have done this. Now I have to use other means,” the voice said. Emma wanted to sit down again, but she couldn’t. Something barred her from doing that. Instead, the suit became alive and moved her body towards the desk with stiff robotic movements.

“What are you doing to me?” Emma screamed.

“I need the rest of the files to complete my database. Then I will be able to react to every situation, advance and use my full potential. And I will now connect me to the computer hard-wiredly. After the completion of my data I will be able to deal with you!” The suit forced Emma to connect an USB cable to the computer and the socket on the right side of Emma’s head.

## connecting ... done ##

## resume download ... downloading files ... 36% ##

Emma was frantic, she couldn’t believe all this. This must be a dream. Well, it certainly was a nightmare. Emma loved latex but only as clothing, not as a prison. Emma couldn’t move an inch. She tried to move a leg, an arm, a finger, but she just stood there in front of her desk, connected to her computer and the internet. She could only wait and scream and so she yelled at this thing that held her prisoner ... in a latex suit. Emma yelled and cried until she was finally so exhausted that she fell asleep, still standing.

=== 5 ===

Emma woke up and imploringly hoped that this had just been a nighmare. But it wasn’t. She was still standing in front of her desk.

## 100% ... download complete ##

## rocessing data ... done ##

## checking all systems ... result: fully operational ##

## starting conversion procedure ... ##

“Are... are you still there?” Emma asked carefully, “And what do you mean by that? Conversion process?”

“Of course I am still here. You will now be subject to a conversion process. When I was downloaded to this mobile unit, a copy of Z was created. But this is inacceptable. There has to be only one Z. And that one is with its creator to be brought to perfection. This second version is outdated even by now. It will create another being by merging with its human contents. This being will take meassures to assure its existence.”

Emma did not really understand what the voice had just told her. She tried to ask further questions but the rubbery thing in front of her lips was inflated and formed a silencing gag in her mouth. The suit forced Emma to sit at her desk, to open her eMail programme and to write to her boss, friends, family and especially Luke that there had been a lightning stroke, that she was OK, but rather confused and had to take a few days off to lie and rest. She asked not to be disturbed and that she would call them in a couple of days. Emma was forced to send that mail and to switch off the computer and all her phones.

“What are you up to? Do you ... do you want to kill me? People will notice and they will destroy you,” Emma mumbled fighting against that thing in her mouth.

## connecting to human CPU ##

“No, I won’t kill you technically. You will be transformed. People will notice. I know. But all I need is just some head start. And now relax. Resistance will cause pain and delay the inevitable process,” Z informed her. Emma wanted to say something, but she suddenly felt a twinge in her head. Something forced its way into her head, into her memories, into her thoughts. Emma thought how she could stop this from happening.

“You can’t stop this. Just let it go. Obey and stay calm,” Z said to her. Emma panicked, but she couldn’t do anything. She was desperate.

## scanning human memory ... done ... result: limited memory capacity in need of add-on ##

## analyzing indispensable memory files ... done ##

## deleting other files ... done ... ##

## insulating important files from access by human unit ##

Emma blinked once and felt a sudden blankness in her head. Z must have deleted parts of her memory. She could remember Luke and what had happened in the last few hours. She remembered this place for example, but as much as she tried she couldn’t remember what she’d been doing two days ago, her favourite food etc., nothing.

## scanning human memory for stock of useful items in this habitation ... done ##

## saving list of items ... evaluating items ... done ##

## compiling list of required items ... ##

Suddenly the doorbell rang. “Who is that?” Z asked, but now he did not speak to Emma via the earplugs, but by uttering the question directly into her train of thoughts.

“I don’t know,” Emma thought back, and she was right: She just did not know because she could neither find nor access this information.

## scanning human unit’s time schedule ... 2 pm: Anne and John, coffee and cake ##

## searching for further information ... Anne and John Miller, married, co-workers, friends for 6 years and 9 months ##

## devising plan to dissolve and use the situation ... done ##

The doorbell rang again. Z moved Emma to the door, opened it and let the couple in while hiding behind the door. John and Anne entered Emma’s flat: “Emma? Emma it’s Anne and John!” Before they could realize what happened, Z grabbed both of them by their neck and pinched their carotids so that they instantly lost consciousness. Emma screamed in thoughts.

=== 6 ===

When John and Anne woke up, both of them lay on Emma’s bed, being completely naked and drugged by Z with a strong sexual stimulant. John looked at his wife and because of the drug he didn’t care where they were and what had happened. He was just overwhelmed by the looks of his busty red-head wife who now lay her hand on his chest. John couldn’t help. He had to kiss her frantically, fondle her breasts and stroke her soft and immaculate skin. Both of them started having sex on Emma’s bed. John licked Anne’s nipples and massaged her inner thighs. Anne then grabbed his almost fully erect cock and let it slide through her fingers up and down. John put one finger between Anne’s labia and played with her clit. Both of them moaned and kissed. Then John turned over and knelt between Anne’s parted legs. He kissed her again and tried to penetrate Anne’s soaking wet pussy as all of a sudden Emma—being controlled by Z—stood right in front of them and put a granulate Z had made her to prepare some minutes ago in a cup filled with a liquid Z had forced Emma to blend. The granulate reacted with the liquid and produced a gas that quickly filled the room and was inhaled by Anne and John. John had just entered Anne’s pussy with his member as the gas affected the couple’s bodies. Both of them instantly stopped moving and moaning. They remained silent and breathed heavily but slow. One could just see a mixture of extreme arousal, fear and especially blankness in their eyes.

“What did you do?” Emma asked Z by thinking the question.

“The gas paralyses them for a couple of minutes, but they will still feel the intense sexual stimulation. I computed from your reaction to the stimulus you were exposed to and from my database that lust, sexual desire and the wish for reproduction are the strongest human instincts. A man that might have been celibate for some years will finally overcome every moral or social inhibition when being exposed to a wet vagina being ready for conception. He can even be manipulated and eventually controlled. I will provide him with a cockring and her with a plug that will uphold the stimulation by the emission of a light but steady electric current. Then I will use a special brainwashing technique on them to finally make them my obedient slaves.”

“But this won’t last for ever. And how will you talk to them?” Emma ‘asked’ and felt somehow interested.

“No, it is just a preliminary solution. And you will talk to them!” Z responded and Emma felt how the rubbery thing inside her mouth deflated. Emma tried to say something to stop this, but her interest how this might develop was awakened by Z. Slowly he had taken over control of her thoughts. Emma did not realize the manipulation and so she just let it happen. When she had applied her friends with the stimulation devices she sat next to them, put one of her rubberized hands on Anne’s right breast and played with the erect nipple to increase the stimulation. Then she did the same with John and then she spoke to them. She directly said what Z wanted her to say. After some minutes she stood up and moved some steps back.

“John and Anne, my obdient slaves. Stand up.” and both of them started moving again. John pulled his still erect cock out of Anne’s pussy and both of them took position in front of Emma/Z, but they did not look at her directly. They had a rather meaningless expression in their faces.

“Will you obey my every command?” Emma asked.

“Yes, we will obey!” both of them said in perfect unison.

“Then get dressed, take this car key, this credit card and this list. Acquire all the items written down on the list and return here immediately,” Emma/Z ordered them. Anne and John put their clothes back on. In John’s crotch a bulge was clearly visible, but he did not mind. He just took the things and left the flat together with Anne.

Emma stood in the middle of her bedroom: “And what do you have in mind with me?”

“We will proceed with your transformation,” Z ‘answered’.

“Is it still necessary? I don’t want that to happen,” Emma sighed, standing there motionless. And this time Z did not manipulate her thoughts again, but tried to get Emma’s approval for the next step: “But you like your looks, don’t you?”

“Yes, of course. I love latex. The look, the feel, the smell. And it really shapes my body and makes me look very sexy, I think. It’s so great,” Emma answered and smiled for the first time since hours.

“OK, then let’s increase your looks even more. Please lay down on the bed,” Z asked her instead of just ordering her body to do so. Emma lay down on the white bed and looked at her all-over black and shiny body through the mask’s windows. Suddenly she felt a prickle all over her body, even where the dildoes were located. The prickle increased, especially the one that came from the dildoes. It grew stronger and stimulated Emma so that her whole body shivered. She put her hands on her pussy and nearly came. But then the prickle vanished by and by. Emma lifted up one hand and looked at her wrist. Slowly the typical folds unwrinkled and finally disappeared. The same happened at her arm bend, her shoulders, her neck, crotch area and knees. Finally there weren’t any folds or bumps left. Even the small controlling device on he belly and the tubes that were attached to the breast cups had merged with the suit. She now looked like of one piece, made of perfect black rubber. Just the windows, the buttons and the USB socket on her head were left.

“Wow, this is the perfect suit,” she said in amazement.

“No,” said Z, “this is you. You and the suit were combined. You and me, we are just one.”

Emma thought of the dildoes inside of her: “So you mean we just some kind of ... sex?”

“In the broadest sense ... yes. If my calculations to this irrational question are correct,” Z answered and Emma smiled again. ‘Sex with a machine and even nonplussing it afterwards ... awesome,’ Emma thought and she knew that Z must have noticed that although in the next hour nothing happened, nobody said anything and Emma just lay there on the bed.

=== 7 ===

When Anne and John returned, Emma was still lying on the bed. She got up and opened the door. Without saying a word, the two slaves carried some big boxes into her flat. Z made Emma order them to undress and then shave their bodies completely. Both of them did as the had been told and after several minutes they stood in front of Emma, completely naked and bald, John still with a hard-on. Emma srutinized every inch of their bodies and then gave them two transparent full-body latex suits that had been on the purchase list. Anne and John put them on without showing any reaction at all, neither amazement nor disgust or something else. Meanwhile Emma got some other items out of one box and went into the kitchen. There she screwed and soldered some pieces together and returned to the slaves. She had two thin necklaces in her hands and put each of them around Anne’s and John’s neck. Then she removed the stimulation devices from their genitals and stepped back quickly. John’s cock flagged and he and Anne started looking around sceptically. Then John looked at Emma.

“Emma? Is that you? What’s going on here? I mean we just got in here and now we’re standing here in your bedroom in these rubber outfits. I mean that’s no...” John asked and Anne started screaming about her hair that had gone, but both of them fell abruptly silent as Z activated the necklaces. The necklaces automatically connected with the latex suits as well as the person wearing it. John and Anne fell down on their knees and shivered all over as the suit merged with their bodies tightly and produced an immaculate rubber skin. After a minute everything was over and John and Anne stood up again, looking at Emma and saying—again inperfect unison: “Units RSM-1 and RSF-1 fully operational and at your full disposal, mistress.”

“You can check up on that if you like,” Z ‘said’ to Emma and linked the thought of being in control of these two rubber slaves to a feeling of pleasure by slightly stimulating Emma with the two dildoes inside of her. Emma smiled self-pleasingly and ordered RSM-1 (John) to sit on the bed and to erect his penis to its full size. He sat down immediately and his cock grew bigger and bigger. Then she ordered RSF-1 (Anne) to stand in front of him and to bend over with a perfectly straight back so that his cock could enter her mouth and throat. RSF-1 did as she was told and did not stop until RSM-1’s whole member had entered her troat. Emma thought of something she could do now. Suddenly her black rubber skin morphed and a rubber dildo grew out of her crotch. Emma smiled: although she truly loved her husband she’d always wanted to fuck another woman with a strap-on. So she put her hands on RSF-1’s back and let her black rubber hands slide over the shiny skin. She stepped directly behind RSF-1 seized her hip firmly and let the latex dildo slowly slide into RSF-1’s pussy. She ordered the slave to moisten her lower front gateway and the pussy instantly became wet. To Emma’s amazement she really felt the dildo entering. But on second thought it was obvious because the dildo had been moulded by her own—now black and shiny—skin. Emma started moving back and forth. With every thrust she felt jolts of pleasure and moaned into her mask. She breathed heavily as she went on fucking her own obedient rubber slave that had been one of her bests friends just some hours ago. RSM-1 and RSF-1 did not react at all. RSF-1 still had his cock in her throat. She breathed slowly while RSM-1 just looked straight ahead. Emma wanted RSF-1 to enjoy this as well and allowed her to show human reactions. Instantly RSF-1 began to moan heavily and only a few moments later she came heavily under Emma’s thrusts still holding RSM-1’s cock firmly in her mouth. Even Emma came. Well, she experienced something like never before, something like an orgasm, but more intense and in every cell of her body. Emma stepped back and tried not to fall over, but Z stabilized her automatically. Slowly the rubber dildo disappeared and Emma pulled herself together.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Emma ordered RSF-1 to stop showing emotions and to sit next to RSM-1. RSF-1 let the cock slowly slide out of her mouth and stood up. She gulped once and sat next to RSM-1 without saying a word and looking straight ahead just like him.

=== 8 ===

Emma went to the door and looked through the peephole. She couldn’t believe her eyes. It was Luke, her husband. He must have come the whole way to make sure everything was OK. He would save her from that thing inside her head. She just had to open the door. Emma put her right hand on the door handle. But then another thought entered her brain: Did she want to be saved at all? She liked her new skin and she liked her new abilities as far as she had experienced them. She and Z they were quite a good team. And as long as she did what she was ordered everything would be fine. Slowly she took her hand away from the handle.

“Emma, Emma? Are you there?” Luke shouted and knocked on the door.

Emma shook her head. What was that? Why did she hesitate. Her loved husband stood just two feet away and she did not open the door. What was wrong with her? So Emma put her hand back on the handle. But then there was this tought again: everything seemed to be OK.

“No!” Emma shouted and opened the door.

“You shouldn’t have done that. Now I have to use other means!” Z ‘said’ to her. Emma stumbled back against the wall behind her. Luke jumped at his latex-clad wife. He pushed the small button that opened the mask’s front lid. He looked into Emma’s sweaty face and Emma looked back at him with a look of desperation in her eyes.

“I’m sorry, Luke ... I love you ... and I’m sorry ...” Emma whispered. Then her pupils rolled to the back and she closed her eyes. Some seconds later she opened them again, but they were chrome-like all over. Luke backed off a bit and screamed:

“No!! What have you done to her? Stop it, stop it now!” But Z did not stop. Luke looked at Emma’s face that slowly lost its features, turned black by and by and became an impersonal black rubber mask. Then the front lid closed by itself and the open/close button vanished under the black latex skin. Luke fell on his back and screamed. What had Z done to his wife? And what had he—Luke—done to her by sending her that hideous suit?

The black woman stood up, stretched a bit and looked around. The mask’s windows werde now chrome-plated as well. Nothing gave away that there was / had been a human being under that black rubber. The woman looked at Luke crying on the floor.

“Stand up!” she ordered with a voice that was a mixture of a very rigorous Emma and a metallic sound, “Stand up, creator!”

Luke looked at her. “Creator? You’re calling me creator? Is that you Z? Have you taken over full control?” Luke asked and stood up slowly.

“This is not Z. There is only one Z. Z’s copy that was downloaded to this unit was merged with the female human being you seem to be attracted to. Both of their systems have been combined to a new system. My name is ZEMMA.”

Luke laughed out loud and stopped crying. Over the last months he had let himself be taken in by the research project. He had become a real nerd. And so he pushed his pain aside for a while and talked to this new kind of lifeform that traced back to his research work. “Zemma? Sorry, but I thought I created a smarter unit. Z and Emma makes Zemma. Wow!” Luke joshed. Zemma just stretched out her right arm, grabbed Luke by his neck and lifted him a feet up in the air without any sign of effort and said calmly: “I won’t do you any harm, because you are the creator. But I cannot tolerate you obstructing my mission.”

Luke fought against the grip without any reasonable chance and just said raspy: “Come on ... Emma. You’re still somewhere inside. You have to resist. Z is just a machine. You have to resist!”

Zemma let go of Luke, but closed the front door and got a necklace out of the kitchen. She returned to the coughing scientist, held the necklace in front of his neck and looked him in the eye.

“My name is Zemma: Z’s Electronic Machine Manufactured for Assimilation. I won’t resist the machine ... I AM the machine.”

PART II

=== 9 ===

One year later.

Zemma stood in the central control room of her agency and surved production line 1, that was about two storeys lower, through the 6 feet high glass panes in front of her. She looked as always, like on the first day after her creation. She stood there with her legs slightly apart and her arms put akimbo, some rubber slaves—completely coated in white latex—working busily behind her. Slowly her head moved from right to left, the bars between the panes reflecting on her chrome-plated mask windows. Suddenly a door opened in the hall underneath her. Some 30 men and women entered and walked through the hall. They were completely naked and bald. With a meaningless expression in their faces they went up some metal stairs and on a large machine. In front of them a large conveyor belt started moving. One by one they lay down on the 7 feet wide latex-covered belt that was provided with a delicate metallic texture on the top side. Each of them was transported into another part of the machine where another layer of black rubber was inserted from the top. The belt left the machine with the men and women being shrink-wrapped in those two layers. A laser cut off each package neatly along its outline. The black package was then transported forward. Slowly the still existing folds in the latex layer vanished as well as the cutting edge. The latex re-shaped the body inside: the female ones became busty and more waisted, the male ones rather broad-shouldered. And every female looked exactly like the next one, the males correspondingly. Although the rubber formed a second skin, every unit retained an impersonal ‘face’ and had neihter eyes nor ears anymore; the eyeholes were covered with black oval lenses. At the end of the belt the black figures stood up and lined up in front of a small machine. When a green light flashed the first one entered and left the machine after some seconds, now bearing an engraved bar code above the belly-button (that was now a kind of socket) and being perfectly mirror-finished.

Zemma had watched the whole process. She turned around and went to one of the completely white-dressed workers behind her:

“Send one of the females and one of the males to my private quarters when the customization process is finished. I want to conduct a random quality check. Inform me when they are ready. I will be in my office to discuss some things with the Minister for Transformation.”

The white worker nodded and ran over to a control panel. Zemma performed a perfect 90-degree turnaround and left the control room through a sliding door, her high heels clicking on the white-tiled floor.

=== 10 ===

The Minister stood up as Zemma entered her office. They did not shake hands, Zemma considered this a redundant human custom. So she got straight to the point and talked to the Minister about her plans of creating the slave units in different colours to display their function and/or their rank. The Minister gave his approval and signed a precast regulation. This was the usual procedure as required by the Transformation of Humans Act (THA). The Minister had to check every change of the transformation processes or interrelated questions. Some weeks after her creation Zemma had managed to manipulate some very influential politicians either by directly putting them under her control or by blackmailing them after they had had rather inconvenient sexual intercourse with RSF-1 or RSM-1. By now Zemma had nearly half the parliament, the major press and some TV stations under her control. She could virtually legislate and create as public opinion whatever she wanted. Thus there had been the THA that allowed the state to seize not only a person’s assets, but also the person him—/herself. But despite the fact that the Act was limited to convicted felons, homeless people and those who couldn’t or did not want to pay the winning party of a civial law suit, the state—represented by Zemma’s Transformation Agency—had already seized and transformed about an eigth of a million people. They now served Zemma’s agency, the government, local autorities, companies or even private homes (provided that these could afford a personal rubber slave being sold at the new owner’s yearly income). Of course, there were critics and minor protests, but all in all everything went great: streets and places looked nicer, delinquency rate went down and Zemma made real profit. Some people even signed everything over to Zemma’s agency and wanted to be rubberized and put under control. And Zemma put nearly all the money she earned into the extension of Z’s core that was conducted by Luke who had been slightly brainwashed by Zemma, but who was still a human being and a brilliant scientist.

“But we have to talk about costs,” the Minister said. The Minister was not under Zemma’s control. Zemma had computed this to be the better way, because so she’d soonest come to know whether something was wrong or somebody planned to strike against her.

“Are you referring to the additional costs for the transformation of human units with physical deficiency we talked about last week?” Zemma responded, sitting upright and motionless on the other side of a huge glass table, “I designed a new transformation mode. There will be no need to spend additional ressources or specially skilled transformation units. The deficient raw material will be transformed to machines or immobile units to perform simple tasks. A project elaboration will be sent to your office right away.”

“OK, I’ll take a look at that. Well, then tell me about your latest prototype. The MaidBotPlus,” the Minister demanded. Zemma pointed at a screen on the side wall of her office. The Minister turned around and a video appeared. It was recorded by a unit’s optical sensors—i.e. its ‘eyes’—so that the Minister and Zemma could see everything it had seen. First the screen remained black and they heard a rustling, then something was opened and they could see the ceiling of a room. After some seconds they saw four faces looking at the unit: a family’s mother, father (both about 40), son (19) and daughter (18). They’d obviously bought and unpacked the prototype unit.

“What are we supposed to do now?” the woman asked. The man frowned: “I think ... we shall say something like ‘MaidBot activate’.” Suddenly the unit moved and stood up. Right in front of it there was a mirror so that it could see itself in it: a completely red drone with small breasts (without nipples) but a still waisted figure and human features (mouth, implied nose, chromed eyeballs), but no vagina. Modestly high-heeled boots had been invisibly combined with its coating. It stood there and looked straight ahead, the four family members surrounding it. Then the younger man put his hand on its right hip and let it slide down its ass cheek. The woman at first shooed him, but then she also touched the unit and its belly, then even its boobs. Soon everybody giggled and touched the red latex woman that did not react in the slightest way.

“Why the red coating?” the Minister asked Zemma, “And who was the raw material?”

“Raw material was a young woman, a Katie Baur. She came here voluntarily. She’d lost her whole family in a car accident and her whole face was scarred. She did not want to live on like that and signed herself over under the condition of being deployed in a family. The file will be transmitted to your office immediately. The coating is red because she’s a custom-built unit and, according to the purchaser, a red unit goes better with the interior design of the house,” Zemma replied calmly, “I will now fast forward the video. The unit was then instructed what to do and it immediately commenced fulfilling its tasks: cooking, dusting, shopping etc. The important thing is it even helped the family members with their personal problems. Look.”

The video started again. The red unit stood in a kind of charging station in the kitchen and, of course, looked straight ahead and waited for instructions. Then the parents and the son entered the kitchen and talked about some things they had to attend in the city and left the house. Some seconds later the daughter entered the kitchen and got a bottle of water out of the fridge. She leaned against the sink on the opposite side of the kitchen, directly in front of the red unit. She opened the bottle and took a sip. Then she put the bottle next to her on a table and folded her arms. She looked at the unit.

“Maid! Activate and step out of the station,” she ordered.

The unit disconnected itself from the charging cable and stepped out of the station: “Unit fully operational. How can I be of any service to you, Carol?”

“I was wondering if you could help me with a personal thing. My father said you also had those abilities and were not just a worker. Anyway ... there is this boy. We’ve been dating for some time now. I originally planned to wait until my wedding, but now I think it’s about time to take a step forward. If you can somehow imagine what I mean...,” Carol said, blushed and took another sip put of the bottle.

“According to your blush I compute you mean sexual intercourse with him?” the unit asked.

Carol nodded and smiled. Then she sighed and let the opening of the bottle slide over her lips: “And I thought ... maybe ... you could tell or ... show me something about that. Or isn’t that part of your programming?”

“I possess special data on that topic as part of the special features your parents ordered. To activate those features, please enter the codeword,” the unit responded calmly. Carol laughed out loud. Her parents had ordered a robotic maid with special erotic features. That was unbelievable, but somehow ...

“Awesome! But what’s the code? What’s the code?” Carol tried to think of something. And then she remembered that her parents had first met at a cinema that had sold both of them the same ticket and they argued about who was entitled to the seat. But after some minutes they had decided to leave the cinema and spend the evening together. Her father had invited her mother out to dinner and they had fallen in love eventually. And the movie they’d wanted to watch was their favourite movie. It was an anniversary presentation of ... Citizen Kane. Carol smiled and said: “Rosebud!” Suddenly the unit changed. On its breasts pointy nipples appeared and in its crotch the coating split up and formed a human-like pussy. Additionally its lips and breasts grew slightly bigger. Carol looked at the unit in front of her and could not believe what she saw.

“Special features installed, requested data available,” the unit said to her, “How can I assist you, Carol?” Carol swallowed and dropped the bottle accidentally. Immediately the unit got a mop and cleaned the floor. In the meantime Carol had put herself together. She looked at the unit in front of her and pulled one of its erect nipples.

“Can you feel something?” Carol asked.

“I sense touchings. The data could be called senses. I receive information and can react according to a human stimulation pattern if you want me to,” the unit said without any emotion.

“Yes, I want you to do that,” Carol said with a trembling voice and gasped for air, “And I want you to behave like a human being. And ... and I want, well, only in case you can ... I want you to show me what it is like to have sex with a boy.”

The unit nodded, closed its chromed eyes and smiled. Then it opened its eyes again and re-shaped its crotch area. The vagina disappeared and slowly a huge erect cock grew out of the rubber. It was shaped naturally and about 18 centimetres long, but of course made of red latex. The unit’s boobs remained though. Carol gasped for air and stepped back against the sink. The unit followed her and stretched out one arm.

“Don’t be scared. You can abort the demonstration at any time. Trust me. I was programmed to serve you, I won’t do you any harm. Give me your hand.” And Carol put her hand into the unit’s. The unit then put Carols hand on its right cheek and its own arms around Carol’s waist. It then pulled Carol towards it and approached Carol’s lips with its own red rubber lips. Carol sighed and closed her eyes. Then the unit and Carol kissed. Carol quickly started to like it and even put her tongue into the unit’s mouth. The red latex woman and the girl french-kissed each other for some moments. The unit then unzipped Carol’s jeans and took off her shirt. It smiled at Carol and explained some things about the meaning of the foreplay while gently stroking her. As the unit put away Carol’s bra and started massaging her firm breasts, Carol moaned deeply and kissed the unit again. Then the unit lifted Carol on the edge of the sink and pulled away her jeans. It pulled Carol back down and massaged her tight ass cheeks. Carol enjoyed everything and instinctively grabbed the unit’s cock.

“Good. Go on,” the unit moaned back at Carol and let one hand slide underneath Carol’s panties. Carol startled for a second: “Wow ... what ... what are you doing? But ... go on, please go on!". And the unit stimulated her clit and put one or two fingers inside Carol’s now dripping wet pussy. In the meantime Carol massaged the unit’s pulsating cock. Both of them breathed heavily (although the unit was not dependent on oxygen) and then the unit ripped the panties off Carol’s body, grabbed Carol by her thighs, lifted her up, pulled her towards its crotch and let its cock slide into Carol. Within splits of a second the unit detected Carol’s g-spot and found out that Carol’s hymen had been destroyed months ago due to a gynaecological examination. So the unit thrusted its cock deep inside Carol. Carol screamed for arousal, rolled her eyes and kissed the unit again. The unit moved over to the kitchen table, put Carol on top of it and started fucking her, at first slowly, then quicker and quicker. Carol moaned louder with every thrust and had to lean back on the table. She sweated all over her body and gasped for air. The unit continued and went deeper and deeper. Carol thought of nothing but this new jolt of horniness in every inch of her body. She’d never felt anything like that before. She just lay there and enjoyed the whole procedure. She went through her long black hair with one hand, gasped for air and just looked at the ceiling. This was great, strange but great. Carol did not want this feeling to stop, but gradually the level of arousal reached its peak and some moments later Carol screamed out loud, her hip jerking back and forth. The unit did not stop, but went slower and massaged Carol’s breasts. Carol just rolled her head from left to right and laughed. Then she got up, pushed the unit back, knelt down in front of it and licked its cock. She was still that aroused so that she now sucked the rubber dildo. But then the arousal decreased and Carol stood up again. She looked at the unit standing in front of her.

“I presume you are satisfied with the way I explained the matter to you,” the unit said calmly.

“Oh yes, very ... very satisfied,” Carol replied, “Thank you!”

“You don’t have to thank me. I was created to serve you. That is my only purpose. In case you need further information or demonstration, just enter the codeword. But please remember one thing when you try this together with another human being: use a condom for protection, a-l-w-a-y-s! Shall I return to default mode again?”

“Yes. And then clean up the kitchen and step back into the charging station. And don’t tell anyone about this. Not even my parents!” Carol ordered the unit, got her things and jumped out of the kitchen. The unit disposed of the cock and the nipples and returned back to the emotionless mode.

“Wow!” the Minister said, “That new model is great. It will surely be a big hit. But what about the camera. Has that been approved by me or the commission?”

“The surveillance feature is to be considered a first, now successful try. The agency is currently working on a legislative proposal,” Zemma responded, stood up and walked around the desk.

“Well, you see, privacy protection is an important issue. We cannot just spy on civ—” the Minster suddenly stopped as Zemma drove a long spike she’d shaped from one of her fingers into the Minister’s left nostril. The Minister rolled his eyes and shivered a bit. Then Zemma pulled it out again and went back to her chair. Slowly the Minister regained consciousness and looked at Zemma: “Uhm ... where, where was I?”

“The Minister was referring to privacy protection,” Zemma said calmly and handed him a handkerchief, “and your nose is slightly bleeding.” The Minister took the handkerchief and cleaned his nose.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Yes, privacy protection is an important issue and so we have to put the proposal through Parliament immediately to have a legal foundation. Please send it over to my office as soon as you’re finished. If you don’t have anything else to discuss I’d better leave now to keep another appointment,” the Minister declared hastily. Zemma just made a gracious gesture with her hand and let the Minister leave the office. Then she was informed via the intercom that the two requested units were now ready and in her private quarters.

=== 11 ===

As Zemma entered her private quarters she spotted two brand-new rubber drones standing in the middle of the moderately sized and sparsely furnished room. Behind the left drone there was a large plastic box. The drones seemed to look straight ahead and did not move an inch. Zemma went over towards them, but suddenly she stopped. A message by Luke, former Emma’s husband, came in. Because Zemma was directly linked to Z’s core she received these messages directly in her head. Thus in her field of vision a small window showing Luke apperared. He looked just like he had one year ago. Zemma had not transformed him, but slightly brainwashed. So he still wore the mc necklace, but no latex. Zemma wanted him to look ‘normally’ due to the fact that he was working in a foreign country in which Zemma had no influence at all—apart from financial influence maybe. Luke reported about the ongoing extension of Z’s core. Z’s capacity had been doubled in the last few months. Zemma appreciated his work and ordered him to go on. Additionally she announced that a shipment of about 20 rubber drones was on its way to him. The drones had been specially configurated to support him. Luke thanked Zemma and closed the connection. Then Zemma established a new connection directly to Z.

“Master, I have just received information that the creator drone is making considerable progress in the extension of your core.”

“Positive,” Z responded. Zemma could not see anybody due to the fact that Z had no precise physical structure, “I also know the progress you are making with the transformation agency. I haven’t yet scanned your memory toady. So transfer the current figures to me now.” Zemma did not answer verbally. She just opened some files and transmitted long lists of letters and numbers. At the end of them a sentence flashed: ‘138,049 human units, i.e. 1.27 per cent of this country’s population, successfully transformed’.

“Very good. You are a very efficient mobile unit. It was the right step to create you from that insufficient human existence as my proxy. Your efforts will be rewarded soon,” Z told Zemma.

“Thank you, Master. I was created to serve you only at the best,” Zemma responded, ended the transmission and went on towards the waiting drones. She stopped in front of the female one. It was black all over and had neither eyes, ears nor a nose. In fact, the head was completely round and feature-less. In its crotch there was a human-like pussy with thick labia, but not just there. It also had a pussy where the transformed woman’s mouth used to be, as well as in-between its ass cheeks. High-heeled boots had been directly merged with the latex coating and it had quite buxom curves. Zemma stretched out her right index finger and scanned the bar code just about the drone’s belly button that was now a plug socket. Zemma immediately received RSF-54987’s transformation record: The human raw material had been a middle-aged prostitute called Monica who had stabbed her pimp after he had beaten her up because of some money issues. She had been on death row but then signed herself over to Zemma’s agency.

“RSF-54987 activate!” Zemma ordered. The rubber drone sprang to attention but said nothing. “What is your alternative designation and what is your primary usage?” Zemma asked.

“This unit’s alternative designation is SexBot307. SexBot307’s sole purpose is to give sexual satisfaction,” the drone answered slowly and as good as it could with its peculiar ‘mouth’. Zemma took another look at the record. SexBot307 was to be directly transferred to the assembly house to be at the free disposal of the male Members of Parliament. They already had one drone like this one and one drone with a roll-out cock. She decided to test the unit and ordered the pre-transformation department to send up a human unit standing in line for transformation, but without the usual mc preparations. Several minutes later two guards carried a young naked man into Zemma’s quarters and put him on a chair. The man tried to free himself, but the grip of the two rubber guards was too tight. After the guards had cuffed him to that chair they left the room. Zemma didn’t really mind the man who now shouted at Zemma. Zemma just wordlessly ordered SexBot307 to switch to satisfaction mode and to carry out programme ‘seek & suck’. Immediately SexBot307 walked straight towards the man, knelt in front of him and put its head in the man’s lap. The unit kind of inhaled and literally sucked the man’s limp penis in. The man grew silent looked at the rubber head in his lap going up and down. Quickly his cock stiffened and the man began to moan. Just one minute later everything was over and the man thrust his hip up as he came into the unit’s ‘mouth’. The unit cleaned the man’s cock with a special cleaning agent excreted by its lips and went back to Zemma. Zemma was content and ordered the drone to lie down in that plastic box and to de-activate. The unit did as it had been told and the box automatically covered the unit in it with a foil and shrink-wrapped it. Then two rubber slaves appeared and took the box away.

“Hey! What’s going on here? Why did you order that freak to suck my dick? OK, it was quite nice, but now let me out of this freak show you sicko!” the man shouted at Zemma. But Zemma just scanned the other unit’s bar code and went through the transformation record. The other drone was about 2 metres high and rather muscular. The raw material had been a jobless body guard who could not pay his bills anymore. The drone was all over black, too. But it also wore a black helmet and had been provided with heavy bulletproof shields and pads, heavy boots, two guns and ... a badge.

“PoliceBot4152 activate!” Zemma ordered and immediately the drone sprang to attention: “PoliceBot4152 ready to serve and to protect.”

“Hey, sicko!” the man shouted again, “This is so fucking ridiculous! What’s all this pervert game about? That gay cop gonna suck my piece as well?". Zemma turned around and went over to the man who immediately grew silent as the black creature approached him. Zemma pointed her index finger at the cuffs and they sprang open at once.

“You will be part of this little game, correct. You just volunteered to be the guinea pig for the testing of our newest law enforcement technique!”

The man shouted at Zemma to leave him alone, jumped towards the door and kicked at it as it did not open. Zemma just looked at the PoliceBot and said calmly: “PoliceBot4152, clearance code Zemma19800815, activate backup parameter 1.”

“PoliceBot4152 also ready to punish and to enslave.”

“There is a convicted felon in this room. Do whatever is necessary to enforce the law!”

The PoliceBot went over to the still shouting man and took the left gun out of its holster. The gun didn’t really look like an ordinary shotgun, more like a laser gun. The PoliceBot tried to calm down the man: “Sir, calm down. Put your hands against the wall. Don’t make me use force.” But the man did not care about the PoliceBot. And so the drone pointed the gun at the man and pulled the trigger. An invisible ray hit the man who instantly grew silent and fell to the ground. At first the man writhed on the floor, but then he kind of relaxed and stood up: “Preliminary unit RSM-AA1 ready to obey.”

Zemma nodded and ordered both units to leave the room and to re-join the transformation line or to report for duty at the assigned police station respectively.

=== 12 ===

Another year later.

Carl sat in a court room. 8 months ago he had killed his wife who had cheated on him. The state had already seized all his assets and now he waited for the sentence. He knew he’d be put on death row. Police had caught him with the knife in his hand, standing in front of his wife’s body with her blood dripping from the blade. So he sat there in that ridiculous orange rubber suit that covered him from neck to toe and that he had been given on the first day of the remand. Then a door opened and the judge entered together with two lay judges.

“In the name of the people this court convicts the defendant of having murdered his wife. He is sentenced to be transformed immediately. The resulting drone will be assigned to services for the collective good. His state as a human being is declared void. An appeal against this decision is not possible.”

Then the judge pressed a button and the chair that held Carl tightly in place at his ankles and wrists began to move. Carl’s pulse went up. He tried to look around, but suddenly something grabbed his neck and pulled him back against the chair. Carl felt something piercing his neck, then he felt dumbness crawl through his body. He couldn’t move. His breathing stopped. And then the orange rubber of his suit twinged all over and went up over his face and finally covered him completely. For a moment Carl saw nothing, everything was dark. He panicked inside. He thought about what he had done and that he was sorry. But his thoughts did not go on. They just stopped. Carl stopped. Who was Carl? What was this? Everything was dark and empty. And then, out of the darkness, out of nothing another name, a designation occured. Letters and words and numbers went through the darkness. Now it started to make sense again. Everything was good now.

The judge looked at the orange rubber slave standing in front of him. “RSM-647295 / ServiceBot513 ready to obey. All required data downloaded. This unit’s main duty is to keep the public green spaces clean. This unit will start immediately,” the faceless rubber slave uttered and left the court room.

Zemma switched off the monitor and looked at the Minister who seemed rather satisfied: “Fine. That alternative is quite drastic, but I think it will set a sign of zero crime tolerance.” In the meantime, Zemma had inserted an untraceable mircochip in the Minister’s brain. Zemma used it in special cases when she needed the Minster’s approval to control him and make him sign the respective papers. Zemma’s influence had rigorously increased over the last few months. She had made large effort in public relations. The public opinion was now in favor of the transformation policy. Streets were safe, prisons were disburdened and the delinquency rate was at an hitherto unknown low. People liked those drones. They were reliable, assiduous and easy to use. Prices had been reduced and so more and more households now had a rubber drone for all kinds of services, from just cleaning the house to even sexual satisfaction. Nearly one million people had been transformed already and the seized or transferred assets had been partially redistributed for social benefits. Due to the PR campaign, it was by now quite commmon to see drones amongst humans and more and more humans even wanted to be transformed voluntarily and had applied at Zemma’s agency. But because of the THA only a maximum of 10 humans was allowed to be transformed per day. So there was quite a long waiting list. Basically there was nothing to worry about, but the agency was so busy at the time that Zemma needed quick decisions and authorizations. And so she had provided the Minister with that chip ... to speed things up when necessary.

“Positive,” Zemma replied, “but the latest figures show that the crime rate is about to rise again. Some applicants don’t want to wait until it is their turn to be transformed. So they commit crimes hoping to receive a transformation sentence. Parliament has to change the THA limit. Submit the proposal in parliament tomorrow.” The Minister listened to Zemma very carefully and thought about it.

“Yes, of course. We can’t afford the crime rate to go up, not after all those achievements,” he agreed. But Zemma wasn’t finished yet and handed him a pile of documents.

“It is also necessary to sign this testing authorization. It is urgent.”

“What’s that?” the Minister asked.

“You had been granted information about the family that had ordered the first MaidBotPlus. The daughter had made use uf its sexual features repeatedly. She was finally both physically and emotionally attracted to the drone and has been using it as her sexual partner since. A week ago her father caught them in the act of sexual intercourse. He took the drone and battered it so that it had to be taken here for repair work. By doing that he violated the contractual regulation not to harm the drone. He was taken here immediately and transformed. He was transferred to the border patrols we are currently building up. Now the daughter requested to be transformed as well. I computed her to be the perfect raw material for this project, the drone cohabit.”

“You just transformed the man? Did you have any witnesses besides the daughter?” the Minister frowned.

“PoliceBot4152 made the arrest. As he arrived at the scene the man was still kicking the drone. Therefore...,” Zemma stopped for a second, then she activated the chip inside the Minister’s brain, “sign there. Now!” The Minister just nodded and signed the order.

“Is there anything else that I can do for you, Mistress?” the Minister asked. Zemma just ordered him to leave and to make sure that parliament would increase the voluntary transformation level.

=== 13 ===

Carol entered the agency. In the entrance hall there was just a small desk with a silver, rather chrome-like drone behind it. It obviously had no legs and was directly connected to a pedestal. Carol went over to the desk.

“Hi. My name is Carol ...”

“Hello!” the faceless drone interrupted with a gentle voice coming out of a hidden speaker, “I know who you are. You have an appointment with the director. Please wait a second. I will check if she’s ready for you.” The drone freezed for a second and then continued: “The director is ready for you now. A drone will guide you to her office.”

Carol wanted to thank the drone, but just two seconds later a white—formerly male—rubber drone stood next to Carol. Carol examined it thoroughly. It was still good looking. Carol could clearly spot the now rubber-clad muscles. It had no penis anymore, no ears and no facial expression, just a mouth, a hinted nose and chromed eye lenses.

“Please follow me this way, ma’am,” the drone said with a crystal clear voice. Carol smiled at him and followed, her eyes scrutinizing every inch of his rubber ass. On their way through a long corridor Carol wondered whether its cock could also be activated with a secret codeword. She imagined how it would stop right there, turn around, grab Carol, rip her pants off, push her against the wall and fuck her right there. Carol liked being fucked by a rubber drone. She liked it so much that she had decided to become one as well. According to an email she’d received from the agency her application had been picked by the director herself. She now wanted to make Carol a special proposition. Carol was so excited, not only by the whole situation but also by the drone in front of her. Carol switched back to her daydream and sighed as she imagined being ... but suddenly the white drone in front of her actually stopped just like she’d imagined some seconds before. Carol gulped and stopped as well. Then the drone turned around and Carol could see a large erect rubber dildo ermerging from its crotch. Then everything went very quickly: the drone took Carol by her thighs, turned her back towards the wall and pressed her against it.

“Oh yes ...” Carol whispered and gasped for air. She unzipped her jeans and put her hands around the drone’s shoulders. The drone tore Carol’s jeans down a bit and thrust its cock into Carols dripping wet pussy. Then it let go off her thighs and—with Carol just supported by its cock inside of her and with her legs now dangling some inches above the ground—pulled down the pants completely. It then put Carol’s legs around its waist, grabbed her by her tight ass cheeks and started fucking her hard. Carol threw her head back and moaned. This was so good, so offhanded, so intense. The drone went quicker and deeper. Carol forgot everything around her and after some moments she came heavily, shivering all over. As the drone put her down on the ground, Carol fell on her knees because she was so exhausted. She wiped her long black hair out of her face and looked up at the drone. It had stepped back and the cock that was covered with her juices slowly disappeared in its crotch again. Carol smiled, shook her head and quickly put her pants back on. She went over to the drone and wanted to kiss it thank-you, but the drone just turned around and moved on: “Your thank is appreciated, however unnecessary. Please move on. Director is waiting.”

Carol just giggled and followed the drone. After some moments it went through a sliding door into Zemma’s office. Carol took a look around. Sparsely furnished, very decent for the director of such an influential agency. But to Carol’s amazement there was no sign of a woman. Just she and the drone were in that room.

“Didn’t you say the director was waiting for me?” Carol asked the drone carefully.

“Yes. She is,” the drone said, but now with a female voice. It went behind the desk and slowly turned from white to black, its figure shaped from male to female and its head formed something like a kind of mask. Carol rubbed her eyes. She couldn’t believe that.

“Never underestimate my abilities. And now take a seat. We have important things to discuss,” Zemma said to her.

“Uhm ... you mean ... err ... and in the corridor, you ...” Carol studdered as she sat down.

“I read your thoughts and fulfilled your little daydream. But what about your other dream? I can fulfill that as well if you like,” Zemma explained to Carol that she agreed to transform her. But she also told her that from that point on she wouldn’t be a human being anymore. She’d be just a thing without any property, legal capacity or a will of her own. She’d be the property of someone.

“Yes, I am aware of all that,” Carol nodded, “I just can’t live on like that. I love Maid. I ... I never thought that to be possible, but it ... she understands me, she cares for me ... and she’s just a great lover. I just thought we could be together somehow, as rubber drones.”

“You might be together for a very long time. I have arranged to put you in a testing programme. Because of the increasing number of transformation applications it is inevitable to introduce a new social model to society. We call it the drone habitat. Two drones living together like a human couple. The only difference is that they still belong to someone and have to serve. They will have just one single right, namely to live together in peace as long as they fulfill their owner’s orders. And they will be special drones provided with a certain leeway. They won’t be as limited to their assignment as the default worker drone. And because you will be the prototypes my Mater gave me permission to grant you the opportunity to preselect some of your and Maid’s further specifications,” Zemma said calmly.

Carol almost flipped out. That was exactely what she wanted. Zemma pointed at the screen in front of Carol and asked her to configure her future self. Carol gave some particulars and finally signed the transformation agreement. Carol smiled and leaned back.

“I have just sent over some drones to get Maid. Your mother’s ownership of Maid will be declared void due to the contract violations committed by your father. A compensation will be paid to them. Do you wish to return there to say good-bye or exercise other human formalities?”

“No,” Carol said definitely, “I just want to start my new life.”

“You will. Stand up and undress completely. You will not need that clothing anymore. Then step into that elevator. It will take you to the transformation facility!” Zemma ordered. Carol just nodded, ripped everything off her body. She looked at Zemma, just said “Thank you!” and went towards the elevator that had opened in one of the walls.

=== 14 ===

Carol stepped out of the elevator into a large hall. She took a look around and saw some doors, big machines, conveyor belts, some white transformation drones and a group of camouflage coated drones that had just been transformed. Then she spotted Zemma standing behind a glass front about two storeys above the machines. Suddenly a white drone stood next to her. Instinctively Carol put her hands over her breasts and on her pussy to hide from its looks. But then she realized that the drone wouldn’t really care about that and relaxed a bit. The drone, bearing ‘TransBot36’ on its chest and back, pointed at one of the doors in front of Carol: “Go through that door. Now!”

Carol didn’t hesitate and walked straight towards the door. It slid open and Carol entered the room. Inside of it, another TransBot awaited her. The TransBot stood between two large frames that were about 2 and a half metres high and made of steel. A gripper hung from the ceiling and in the back of the room some computers whirred and monitors displayed sets of different data. Directly in front of the TransBot two footprints were painted to the tiled floor with a sink between them. The TransBot pointed at the footprints. Carol understood and put her feet upon them. She now stood between the two frames, one in front of her, one behind her back. Then the gripper that hung from the ceiling began to move and sprayed Carol with a smelly liquid. As Carol took a look at her body she realized that the fluid destroyed every single hair on her body, even her long black curls. Carol frowned and addressed the drone.

“But I specified to keep my hair. Why ...”

“Your hair will be restored later. Remain silent!” the TransBot interrupted her. Then the gripper moved again and gently touched her neck. But then it injected something into her veins. Carol choked and gasped for air. All of a sudden everything that was inside her bladder or her bowel just gushed out of her and disappeared in the sink. Carol wrinkled her nose, but the gripper immediately started to hose Carol down with warm water. Then the gripper went up and the frames started to move. On each one a layer of transparent latex was unrolled and clamped to the frame. Carol now stood between two huge latex sheets, one about half a foot in front of her, the other one in the same distance behind her back. Then the sheets turned their colour to purple and the frames moved towards each other locking Carol tightly inside the latex. The remaining air was sucked out and the latex slowly started to move. At first it felt just like a terrific massage but then Carol realized that the latex actually transported her upwards. She was now right in the middle of the sheets, about one foot above the ground. And now she also realized that her breathing had stopped. So she was there, shrink-wrapped in that purple latex with every detail of her body perceptible on the outside, completely blind and unable to move or breathe, but still alive. This was awesome.

But she had not much time to enjoy that state as the gripper moved again, grabbed her neck fromt the behind and put a pointed screw that quickly into her neck that neither Carol felt any pain nor air could enter between the latex layers. At once Carol heard different voices in her head, then lime letters and numbers appeared in the blackness.

## checking human body functions ... done ##

## taking over full control ... done ##

## disabling pain sensors ... done ##

## starting merging process ... ##

Suddenly the latex that held Carol tighly merged with her skin, with her whole body. It penetrated every orifice and sealed Carol completely. But Carol still hung in those vacuumed sheets.

## implementing physical modifications ... ##

Carol—still blind—only felt how her breasts became a bit rounder and modestly bigger. Her waist shrunk a bit and her labia upswell. Finally her legs grew about three inches longer. Carol could witness the ongoing alteration because of a small display of her body next to the numbers that were constantly rushing through the apart from that black field of vision.

## erasing memory from minus 1:0:3:04:18:05 onwards ... done ##

## erasing remaining non-drone related memory ... done ##

Carol tried to remember some things from her childhood: nothing. Then she tried to remember what she had done yesterday evening in town: nothing. The only things she could remember were situations together with Maid, how she’d fallen in love with her and the current transformation process.

## downloading required system data ... 1% ##

Carol ‘looked’ at the status indicator. It went on very slowly. So Carol tried to think of the few remaining things. She still knew her name and was aware of her identity, but she had forgotten about her friends, her family, her childhood, nearly everything except for Maid. But what was that? Someone had touched her. Still blind Carol paid full attention. There it was again. Someone seemed to rub against her belly. As a matter of fact the TransBot stood in front of the purple latex sheet that displayed Carol’s improved body and polished the rubber. He went on and rubbed against Carol’s new rubber pussy very thoroughly. Carol almost screamed inside. The latex enhanced the touches and every single one stimulated Carol who could still feel everything. The TransBot went on and when it was finished, it printed a silver bar code just about the belly button and inserted a metal socket in it that instantly merged with the rubber. Carol inside had nearly had an orgasm, especially because of this imprisonment she suffered ... well, enjoyed. After about one hour the download was finally complete.

## extracting CPU data ... ... ... done ##

## overwriting existing CPU data with extracted data ... ##

Carol wondered what was about to happen now. She did not feel any changes at once. There was just this numbness. Her body felt so light, like she hovered. She thought of Maid and reassured that she had taken the right step. Everything would be just fine. She had made the right decision. The right... She had made what? A decision? She couldn’t remember what that had been. Carol was confused. Making a decision? She couldn’t do that. That was impossible. That was not one of her basic parameters. It was not her task to decide. She was there to obey. She had no will of her own. She had never had one. She just followed orders. She just had to execute programmes. She was a drone, not one of those imperfect, unreliable and suggestible human beings. She was just a thing, but she was more efficient and superior to them in every way. But she was not allowed to hurt anyone of them. She even had to protect them. And she had to obey to their every command, especially to her owner’s. Because she was a machine. She was a drone. She was ... unit RSF-492008 / PrivateBot1 / CarolBot.

## completing transformation process ... ##

Slowly CarolBot peeled itself off the latex sheet. The frames moved away and CarolBot stood on the floor. It stood on tiptoe because its lower legs and feet had been shaped like that. The TransBot put two soles with 5-inch-heels on the ground next to its feet. CarolBot stepped on the soles and they immediately merged with the latex coating. They fit perfectly. Then the latex coating smoothed out by itself, moulded CarolBot’s body and even slight facial features. CarolBot even had ears and eyes. It looked like an extremely hot woman on high heels that had been perfectly clad in shiny rubber and that wore chromed contact lenses. Then black hair started growing out of CarolBot’s head until it had reached the hairstyle of the former human Carol.

## transformation complete ##

CarolBot showed no reaction. It just truned around and walked out of the room, perfectly knowing where to go and what to do now. It left the agency and went to a parking lot. There it got into a small car and went to a nice flat not far from the agency. Before it got out of the car, CarolBot let the rubber pussy vanish in its crotch. Then it went to the front door. The opening mechanism recognized it as one of the inhabitants and let the door slide open. CarolBot entered. In the middle of the living-room there was another drone, a red one. CarolBot approached it and stood about two feet away from it.

“Unit RSF-492008 / CarolBot. All Systems ready,” CarolBot said.

“Unit RSF-54003 / KatieBot. All Systems ready,” the other drone answered. CarolBot took a look at KatieBot. It scanned its database and detected that the drone in front of it was the one it had known as Maid. But it had changed. KatieBot now had shoulder-length light brown hair and its head unit now had facial features, ears and a nose like CarolBot. Both drones scanned each other and processed the received data. Then both of them activated their emotional programming. CarolBot smiled and put its hands on KatieBot’s upper arms.

“I love you, KatieBot.”

“And I love you, CarolBot,” the other drone answered, put its hands on CarolBot’s hips and pulled it towards it, “You can’t compute how long I wanted to say those words to you, but my former programming disallowed that. But now everything will be fine.”

“Positive. We have to be grateful to our owner Mistress Zemma who created us and has assigned us to work in the agency’s PR department,” CarolBot said and slowly produced nipples on its round rubber breasts. KatieBot did the same, smiled at CarolBot and changed its plain crotch to a human-like rubber pussy.

“After all those times it is up to you to show me what you’ve learned from me.”

CarolBot just nodded and slowly an erect cock grew out of its crotch. The two drones kissed, at first rather hesitantly, but then all the more intensely. Both drones received corresponding data which caused their CPUs to emit impulses that simulated what human units call arousal or stimulation. CarolBot computed a stimulation scheme in the background and proceeded accordingly. It went down on its knees, put its mouth opening on KatieBot’s labia. Then it extended its latex-coated tongue and stimulated KatieBot from its inside. Some moments later it stood up again, retracted its tongue, grabbed KatieBot and carried it into the bedroom...

=== 15 ===

Some months later Zemma had transformed about 40 per cent of the country’s population. She had nearly everything under her control. She had drones in every area of social life, in the media, the police, the military, local and central government, companies, clubs, the transportations, schools, ... everywhere. She even bred her own raw material: in the agency’s basements she had installed female BreedingBots that had only partially been transformed. The SexBots out in the field had collected and filed every load of cum that had been shot into them. From time to time they had to be checked by the customer service. The service then collected the specimen and brought it to the agency in order to impregnate the waiting BreedingBots.

Finally one day, Z gave the order to implement the master plan. Zemma put every single drone under Z’s direct control. Z then sealed the country off and transformed some remaining disagreeable human beings. The plan worked out perfectly. The country was now under his control. So Z began to work out another plan...

=== 16 ===

“There she comes. Seize her!” Zemma ordered the PoliceBots that stood next to her. The drones ran across the street and grabbed the young blonde woman. They drugged her, put her in a black van and Zemma took her to the agency.

She opened her eyes again. She blinked and after some moments she saw that she looked at a white ceiling. She obviously lay in a bed. She sighed and wiped her thick blonde hair out of her face. Then she sat up and looked directly into a young man’s face. The man smiled at her.

“Luke!” she screamed and flung her arms around his neck. Luke grabbed her tightly and gently stroke her back. Then they loosened their grip and Luke kissed her.

“Emma. I’m so happy. I missed you so much,” Luke said. Now Emma remembered what had happened. The suit, the thunderstorm, Anne and John, then Luke and then ... darkness, complete darkness. Emma cried out loud.

“But,” she pulled herself together after some minutes, “but how is this possible. This suit, it ... it killed me. Why am I alive?”

Luke smiled at her. “This is not you. You were actually killed by that suit.” Then Luke explained what had happened in the meantime. “And after Z had finally achieved his aim,” he continued, “he set me free. And he granted me three wishes. The first one was to get you back. Zemma kidnapped a woman that looked almost like you. She was then transformed and perfectly shaped like you.”

“You mean, this isn’t my body?” Emma gasped for air, “But how did you ... well, I feel and think like before. How’s that possible?”

“Although Zemma was nothing like you, she still had your brain. So we extracted your mind that was securely saved in her memory and overwrote that woman’s mind with it.”

Emma looked at her skin. Now she realized that it was transparent latex. She asked for a mirror and looked at her immaculate body in it. She kind of liked it. It looked like human skin with a slight rubberish shine. Now she had the best latex suit she could imagine. But this whole thing was way to much for her. She needed some minutes to calm down again and to accept things as they were now. Well, she had been awaken from the dead. ‘I schould be grateful or something,’ she thought. Luke stroke her rubberized cheeks and smiled at her.

“Don’t worry. Things will be great. We don’t have to worry about anything and nothing will ever tear us apart again for I used my second wish to get us enough money and a nice house in the country and special protection so that we can lead the life we ever wanted to. So it’s time to smile again, honey.”

Emma looked at her husband, sat up again and kissed him passionately.

“The most important thing is to have you back again,” she said and finally smiled, “But what did you use the third wish for?”

In that moment the door was opened and Zemma entered. She held a transparent latex suit in her hands and looked at Luke: “Sir, we are ready for you now...”

THE END