The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Impulse Control

by Pizzahead

Chapter Eighteen — Before Nell Comes

“You’re back with us! You must be quiet as a mouse; I never saw you come in.”

Rhonda and Peach stood very close to one another at a kitchen counter, slicing fruit into a large ceramic bowl. I was still groggy from the three hours of sleep that had felt more like a nap, and the strange dream that I knew was an assignment, even though it took place—meaning it will take place—two years in the future.

I ambled to the sliding glass doors and peered out at the sun-drenched patio and pool, and wondered if the puffy clouds dotting the cerulean sky might portend rain later in the day.

“She’s at the beach with the others,” Rhonda said.

“She?”

“Oh, don’t be dense. Miss Booby-Body. She’s been sighing all day over your not being here. Where did you go last night, anyway? Your uncle’s sexy car never moved, so…”

“A long walk on the beach.”

“It must have been to the Keys and back.”

“And you look kind of, um, beat up,” Peach piped in. “If you want it, I’ve got some arnica gel for those bruises.”

“Which I guess he got from strolling on the beach. Happens to me all the time, getting punched and kicked by all that dastardly sand.”

More like acrobatically fucked and kicked, with my couch and a section of an interior wall getting the worst of it. I wasn’t quite sure what part of Meghan had slammed into the wall; the impact hadn’t fazed her, but there was splintered paneling I’d have to clean up, and two studs had broken in half. With Stacy down here for the next two days and Nell arriving right afterwards, I figured it would be ten days or so before I got back to Michigan to make repairs. The chances that Mr. Randelsson would discover the damage in that time were remote; if he did and he went apeshit, I’d have to spell myself there and make him forget.

“That discoloration on your ankles,” Peach pointed. “How did you get that?”

I looked down. The green and purple patches were just above the ankles, and maybe it was a fortunate thing because that color masked the red lines made by Lila’s whip, from when she’d kept my feet bound.

“Maybe that’s from jellyfish.”

Rhonda gave me a look. “Jellyfish. You’re really going to go with that?”

What was I supposed to tell her, the truth, that those bruises had come from when I’d found myself lifted over Meghan’s head, then turned upside-down, held by the ankles so both women could take turns sucking me off while standing? How had Meghan done that, anyway? There might have been some slight trembling in her outstretched arms, but still.

“…would hate to see those fine boobs getting stung by jellyfish.”

“What?” I asked, back to that pattern of having my thoughts elsewhere and needing to catch up.

“Miss Booby-Body; I don’t know about now, but when we left the beach she’d been cutting through the water for at least an hour. I truly believe she could swim from here to Cuba if she wanted to. One of her parents must be a dolphin.”

At those words I couldn’t help picturing the way Meghan’s pussy sometimes moved like it was part sea creature. “Stacy’s won a bunch of regional swimming trophies,” I said, getting with the flow. “But… Does she know you call her Miss Booby-Body?”

“Any woman who looks like that has surely heard it before.”

I wondered what name Rhonda would come up with for Nell if they met.

“I’ve been worried about Stacy,” Peach said.

It was becoming apparent that Peach was a caretaker-type, which I thought was a very admirable trait. It also got me picturing what she might look like in the faux-nurse get-up that Meghan had stuffed all her curves into a few weeks back. Peach really was a lovely young woman—hers was a fair-skinned uncomplicated beauty, all gossamer hair with her face almost soothing to look at. Like a gentle breeze compared to the stormy edge that defined Rhonda’s looks. Rhonda was a looker in her own way, with a dynamic jaw and dark eyes that seemed as attentive as an owl’s. Was that why they’d hooked up, the attraction of opposites?

“Any woman who can swim like Miss Booby-Body can swim can take care of herself,” Rhonda said. “But I know what you mean. She’s almost astoundingly lovely, but sometimes she goes… vacant?”

“She was always a bit of an odd one,” Peach concurred. “All that hiding of her looks for years, who knows why, and then such a personality change.”

“Those tight shorts yesterday,” Rhonda breathed out, staring at me like a dare, for me to even think of pretending I hadn’t noticed.

”I’m not sure what’s up with all of that, um…”

“They call it camel-toe. And lord!”

“Yeah, that. Thing is, I don’t know Stacy all that well.”

I got a sly grin for that one, followed by Rhonda and Peach exchanging a glance “What you mean is that Stacy never really ran with your crowd.”

“This is all really more Rock’s crowd than mine. Even you, Peach—we’ve known each other for years, but only kind of. And especially Billy and Christina—they’re definitely Rock’s buddies.”

“Peach says you’re a bit of a loner. You go hiking and rock-climbing alone, and generally just stick to yourself.”

“I guess that’s true.”

“So what Stacy said a last night, about being haunted by something, some terrible memory… You wouldn’t know anything about that?”

I shook my head no and while doing so I cast the impulse spell on Rhonda, because I was beginning to have the feeling of being methodically dissected. “Like I said, I barely know Stacy; Rock was the one who invited her down here, with Mountain Mike. As to her haunted memory, I figured it was something she witnessed, a picture she can’t get out of her mind. But why think it was terrible? I imagined the opposite, like she’d been awed by something.”

“I just assumed it was a traumatic event of some sort. So I asked her.”

“Asked her what?”

“What it was.”

“And?”

“All I could get out of her was that I wouldn’t believe it even if she told me. And that it had something to do with you.”

My pulse quickened. “Me?”

“Yes, you. There’s nothing that’s happened between the two of you that would make that girl be all… I don’t know, weirded out, or haunted?”

I thought I should try to find impulses in these women to go to the beach, or anything else that would quickly end this conversation, but then I remembered something that Lila had said. “The only thing I can think of at all… I’ve been having these disturbing dreams, that feel more like memories. But not quite—it’s almost like there’s something I’m not being allowed to remember, or…”

“That is spooky,” Peach said. “It’s almost like you and Mountain Mike—“

Rhonda was ready to pounce on the explanation. “Everyone’s been saying that Stacy’s boyfriend—ex-boyfriend—has all these holes in his memory. Strange holes.”

“You know, I never connected…” I began, acting like I had cherries lining up to hit the realization-jackpot. “And my stepsister said she saw these strange lights in the sky sometime after New Year’s…”

They were both nodding their heads, ready to believe. Which had me believing that I should find a space alien so I could shake its strange hand, my thanks for being more believable than the truth.

I raised my chin and made a point of looking determined. “I’m going to go down to the beach and find Stacy. She and I… Somehow we never manage to talk.”

“Because what she wants from your tongue has little to do with talking,” Rhonda commented, half under her breath.

“If anyone can lure her out of the water, I think it would be you,” Peach said more diplomatically, smiling with another of those glances at Rhonda. “It’s none of our business, but it’s pretty obvious that you two have already, you know. Last night… She saw you in the villa and it was like a bird taking off from that chair, she wanted to be in on you so fast. She spilled wine, broke glass, left skidmarks, like—“

“Like her camel hadn’t been watered just right in weeks, and you were the oasis.”

“She was completely different this morning.”

“Different like every woman wants to be.”

“Only she’s been pining, because you weren’t around. I think she felt—”

“Like she wanted a lot more. Needed more.”

“Abandoned, is what I was going to say.”

They were like a married couple, finishing one another’s sentences. I didn’t deny what they were alluding to, which was probably the same as admitting it.

Rhonda looked me in the eye. “So Miss Booby-Body is into you. And if you wanted to be a real sweetie, and share…”

I went still, considering how I wanted to spend my time in the two days before Nell arrived. Holiday harem? That would be miles from the plan I’d devised when Rock and I had first floated the idea of this cushy getaway. Sex with Stacy had been my sole focus, while for Rock, it had been about folding Sally into his sphere of school friends, and having a ton of romantic time with her. In fact, if I made the effort to try to find them on the impulse field, I’d bet anything they were in their room, not out in the sun, either having sex or in that wonderful languorous state between bouts of sex.

“Opportunity kno-ocks,“ Rhonda sing-songed, her clitoris making an appearance on the impulse-field. She was tasting a slice of pineapple but I’d bet anything she had a vision of Stacy’s pussy on her tongue, or a big hard nipple between her lips. I’d wondered, several times, what it would be like to use my magic on a lesbian, and Rhonda certainly was a physical treat. Peach even more so, and I knew she went both ways.

A holiday harem. It sounded rather exhausting, especially after the long night fucking the Incredible MILF and PussyWhip, aka my family, but… Okay, a one day holiday harem, with twenty-four hours to do nothing before Nell arrived. I would normally take a pass on a woman like Rhonda—she would mostly be an experiment for me, a means of learning something that might be applied in the future—but when I pictured Peach with her gentle lips just inches from my throbbing cock, pooling saliva to caretake my erection…

I’d had two women for the first time in my life just last night—why not make the logical next step, and move on to three? There would be logistical issues to work out—Stacy would be expecting a giant schlong that would be detrimental to engaging with the others. But ever since scoring six-figures’ worth of dough through my spells, it was fair to say that I was a professional magician now, and what card-carrying magician shies away from the challenge of deceiving his audience while performing?

“I could see myself sharing if you shared ba-ack,” I songed at Rhonda, looking outside while stoking her clitoris inside.

She shivered and mumbled something beneath her breath. “Peach? I… Tell me what you’re thinking.”

I cast the impulse spell on Peach, and with her clitoris also in play—I figured that was also more about Stacy than me—I knew her answer before she spoke.

“In a heartbeat,” she replied. “But only if Stacy wants to. She might not… You know, it’s you she’s into,” she directed at me.

I figured they were in luck, because Stacy might be into my dick enough that she’d do just about anything I asked. Especially if I added in impulse-magic.

My mind made up, I went over to Rhonda and Peach, the three of us standing very close. With Peach first, I removed a juicy slice of pineapple from their fruit salad and cast the attraction spell on it. I brought it to her lips and she opened right up, taking it in with an “Mmmmm”. I did the same for Rhonda with a whole strawberry. Her eyes told me she might not acquiesce as easily, and I was about to make her open her mouth and stick out her tongue, when Peach shuddered and turned to me with her beautiful blue eyes, so close, all wet, shining with emotion.

“Eat his offering and seal this deal,” she instructed her girlfriend. “He’s scrumptious just like Stacy. I want this, with or without you.”

That was all it took for Rhonda to take her bite of the serpent’s forbidden fruit, and not too many seconds later I could watch as expressions of desire and confusion appeared to fight for dominance in her facial muscles.

Seeing those changes, with even more obvious lust bubbling beneath Peach’s complexion, gave me a default-sized boner, and right next to it my phone buzzed with a call. Peach looked down, drawn by the sound, and before pulling out my phone I noticed how her nipples had become more noticeable through the cotton of her tanktop.

I expected the call to be from Nell, but I saw it was Meghan. “I have to take this,” I said, backing off. “Hey,” I said into the phone, heading towards the glass doors to the outside. “Something up?” Meghan rarely called, allowing me to live my life at my own pace, and be the one to contact her to set up our fuck-times.

“I needed to hear that you’re okay. You did your disappearing act again, with your car still here and… Well, I know we got a little rough last night. Nothing broken, no internal injuries? Your beautiful thing isn’t broken?”

I was outside now, free to say anything. “I’m fine. A great-looking green monster may have given me a few bruises, but you’ll hear no complaints about that.”

“Sorry about your sofa. Oh, and that wall. I didn’t even know until later that I’d done that.”

“It’s okay. The wall isn’t load-bearing so I think the chalet will stand.”

“Maybe I don’t know my own strength.Anyway, I’m back to my natural color now. But I think I liked being green.”

“I remember you sitting on the couch with me when Kermit the Frog sang that being green isn’t easy.”

“He probably never caught on to how exciting it can be. Though I suppose green skin and hair might raise a few eyebrows at the library. If I even go back to that life.”

“I take it you aren’t at work right now.”

“Three personal days, and they’re significant ones at that. I’m seriously thinking about a career change, meaning no more library.”

“Wow. But wait—how many times have you said you’ll get a pension from the county one day? If you leave…”

“My priorities have changed.”

“To?”

“To Lila and I partnering on a website. An explicit website. We think we could make a bunch of money, enough to make me laugh at that promise of a pension. Think about it—we’re gorgeous and no one can do what we do. We’ll create a fetish niche no one even knew could exist, and the best part will be how much we love our job. Especially when we’re jobbing you.”

“Holy crap. Um…”

“Yes, that was the purpose of those different cameras, and the masks.”

“Which you weren’t wearing.”

“Lila tells me she’s learned to digitize my face just enough that I couldn’t be recognized.”

“What? Lila doesn’t—“

“What do you think she’s been doing in New York? She’s already constructed the site, and she’s teaching me a bunch about editing. It’s so great having a partner in all of this—I feel like I can fly! Or, well, at least leap really far.”

“Meghan, does dad… I mean…”

“I will always love your father. He has a very lovely penis, too, and I’d be very happy to use it in as many videos as he wants, if he wants. His could be the mere mortal thing I abuse, while you…”

I started laughing, but in a supportive way, my cock even harder now. “No one could ever know my identity, and that means they can’t know yours, either. You’d have to promise…”

“I promise. Did you even notice how we never said your name, and referred to one another by our character names? It can be accomplished safely; believe me. I’ll send you a preview of the first movie, so you can see for yourself how successful it will be, and how safe. We should be able to send the first cut of last night’s fun to you by late tomorrow. You were quite the star, you know—as they say about the movies, larger than life.”

“You two are crazy, you know that?”

“We love you, too. Deeply. Wetly. Strongly. We’re… I’m, always available for you; you know that. No matter what color I am.” I thought that was it, but then Meghan said: “Tell me, did I appear thicker to you last night? Like I’d gained weight?”

My throat closed as I thought what to say. Meghan had looked even more superbly muscled to me, so yeah, maybe a bit thicker. But I’d learned when I was something like five that you don’t ever say to a woman that she looks like she’s put on weight.

“I’ll make this easy on you,” she went on. “Did I look to you like I’ve put on thirty-five pounds in the last few weeks?”

I laughed, and expected her to. Only she didn’t. “Maybe five pounds,” I said, feeling chills in the Florida sun.

“The bathroom scales aren’t lying, John, and neither are the weights I’ve lifted my entire adult life. Guess how much I bench-pressed this morning? I’ll make that one easy, too, and just tell you it was twenty-five pounds more than my personal best, which came just three days ago. That’s forty-five pounds more than I could lift last week. And according to Google, it’s just five pounds below the women’s world record. It’s getting to where I’m challenging world’s records all over the place in everything I do.”

I silently sent a mixture of stunned belief and mea culpa into the phone, eventually breathing out one word: “More.”

“I’ll let you know, although I’m almost coming to expect it. What happened to us, whatever it was… I’ve accepted for years that I have talents that are more than exceptional, but recently, with my capabilities exploding in intensity, seemingly every day… It’s so freaky to say this with a straight face, but I think I’m getting denser. Lila’s the same—not the density, but her talents are on a similar express train. She’s… I probably shouldn’t spoil the surprise…”

“Maybe you’d better tell me.”

“She’s been drawing, a little painting, too.”

“Okayyy.” Not so remarkable but it was surprising, as I’d never known my stepsister to do much more with art than some doodling while talking on the phone.

“Her technique is a bit unorthodox, as she holds the pencil or paintbrush with the muscles of her you-know-where. She’s no Leonardo yet, but her dexterity, how much she’s improved in just a few days…”

“Jesus.”

“And don’t think for a second that we believe you’ve shown us even half of what you can do. I don’t get it, John—why do you keep holding back? Somehow we’ve been altered, been blessed… What am I going to have to do to make you show me all you can do, squeeze the truth out of you?”

That question ended up being a parting shot, as she rang off. I put my phone back into my pocket, but before letting go it chimed a text message. When I pulled it out again and saw the name, I drew a blank. Brit Schultze? Who was that? Then a follow-up message, with a selfie of a bright and beautiful blonde teen, sharing lens space with a sultry brunette. In the first text these words: Can ur Vette accommodate 2 passengers? This is my BFF Leya, and we’d love 2 go 4 a ride.

Brit, the beautiful pizza-delivery babe from yesterday evening, had followed through on my invite, and if anything, her friend was even lovelier than she was. With Meghan’s question reverberating in my thoughts—Why do you keep holding back?—my cock wanted me to type out this response: Cum leya hot asses here N B N my first 6some. Which my thumbs toned down to this: Come as soon as you can. Ready for a ride. Meaning I was fully ready to mount my harem and gallop five lovely women into the Florida sunset.

I happened to glance back at the sliding doors, and saw Peach standing there, staring at me. Or perhaps she was staring at my erection, impossible to miss as it distorted my dark grey shorts. I could still sense her clitoris from the earlier spell, and I made it flare slightly when I smiled at her.

My phone chimed again with this from Brit: B there in 40.

Forty minutes to get everything arranged, which included getting the star female participant, Miss Boobie-Body, up here. My eyes went to the guest house beyond the pool, and then back to the sliding doors, with Peach’s shape partially visible behind reflected palms and sky. I beckoned with my finger, and she stepped outside without any need for impulse-nudging.

“These two lovelies will be joining us,” I said, turning the phone for her to see. And to help bring her mindset where I wanted it to be, I made her clit buzz, which brought a little gasp.

“The delicious delivery girl from last night,” Peach observed. “How did you manage…” And then an aha! expression. “Your disappearance last night! You, and she, or they…”

I shrugged, once again happy to let a woman concoct any explanation she wanted to believe in. “Peach, I want you and Rhonda to get the guest cottage prepared for hours and hours of fun. I’ll need a deck of playing cards and the furniture arranged so I can perform a little magic show as a teaser—“

“You know magic tricks?”

I nodded. Up to this point I’d only performed them for an audience of one, Mary McCabe, but there was no reason they wouldn’t work for a larger group. I continued: “There should be some chilled drinks for everyone, and bottles of water. Oh, and lots and lots of lotion on hand. Lots of lotion. Got it?”

“Got it!”

And I got into gear to bring Stacy up here, so she could be udderly amazed as I performed my sleight-of-dick magic show.

* * *

When I found Stacey toweling off on the beach, she was quiet on the outside, and buzzing on the inside with her clit wide-awake. Her skin glistened with suntan lotion and she looked like an absolute beach goddess in a barely-there black bikini. When I beckoned for her to leave her things behind and come to me, her big breasts jiggled with every barefoot step.

Others from our group, Billy and Christina and Chad, were arranged in a wide triangle, throwing a frisbee, and I didn’t care if they witnessed how I drew Stacy into me, my hands cupping her ass while we engaged in a deep kiss with tongues. Stacy moaned into my mouth, and when we disengaged I was happy that she didn’t ask where I’d been all night, or why I’d left. I removed her sunglasses and she squinted, but without protest, being submissive. In a way she was like a well-trained puppy-dog awaiting signals to follow, way more compliant than Blizzard ever was.

I took her by the hand and we headed back in the direction of the villa. “Tell me what you’re thinking,” I said, more of a command than a suggestion. Recalling how she had behaved around Mountain Mike, I had the feeling that part of her huge-cock fetish involved being the supplicant in a relationship; if I had the goods, she would do just about anything I said. Maybe Mike had even told her to hide her face and body all those months at school, asserting his power over her by designating the days when she should shock everyone by showing up flaunting her looks. One mystery solved.

“What I’m thinking is that I didn’t dream last night,” she said. “I keep replaying it in my head, and you… You look like a normal guy out here; I mean, I wouldn’t have a clue, but… You must have the biggest FTE ratio in history!”

“What’s FTE?”

“Flaccid-to-erect.”

“Ah.” Not such a surprise, that there would be an in-the-know language involved with a fetish for huge cocks.

She stopped walking, and when I stopped, too, and faced her, she looked up at me with wet eyes. “I’m yours, John.” And when a few seconds had passed without my saying anything, she added: “If you’ll have me. I’m sorry, I’ve never fallen asleep like that during sex, never! It wasn’t…” And a small laugh that conveyed a degree of disbelief. “I’ve never cum like that before, ever. I thought I knew what my body… But last night… That’s the thing; I came so hard it knocked me out!”

I was getting hard, listening to her and feeling her inner breathlessness. I cast the memory spell on her, just wanting a window, and it was all right there, her old images of my cock plowing into Mary McCabe replaced by fresh memories of the night before, with my dick growing gargantuan right in front of her.

I looked around through my sunglasses—we were almost to the entrance of the patio area, and the beauty of a private house on a long stretch of private beach was that there was no one around who could see us there, other than from the villa. I positioned myself so Stacy’s body was between me and the house, and I cast the rheostat spell on my cock. As it grew hard and unnaturally huge, I adjusted its angle with my hands, a movement Stacy followed with her eyes as I let it grow out the left opening of my shorts.

Impulse magic let me know she was about to fall to her knees to start sucking on it, but I grasped her arms and held her upright. “Not yet,” I said, feeling the ache in her clitoris. “Inside the guest cottage, and only when I say so. If you even touch it before then, I’ll never let you have it.”

She nodded that she was listening, head bent. She kept working her mouth and I could see by the movements of her throat that she had a lot of saliva to swallow.

“Sometimes Mike…” she began, but then stopped, probably wondering if she’d transgressed by mentioning her former boyfriend.

“Sometimes Mike what?”

“He’d… If he used a headboard or a wall, something to help him leverage his back and bend forward enough, he could suck his own cock. Not the whole thing, but he knew how much it turned me on to watch him being able to do that—just the fact that he could. But you…” A lust-filled laugh. “It must be so easy for you!”

She was probably right, and I wasn’t going to disappoint her by saying that, until this moment, I had never thought to try that. “So you have experience at getting off while watching,” I said. “That’s good, because I’m going to perform a little magic show in the guest house. Asa part of that, I want you to make love to Peach and Rhonda, and two other girls who’ll be joining us.”

Having an impulse-hold inside Stacy, I could feel the tension in her jaw as her mouth prepared to utter some expression of protest. I didn’t interfere, wondering if she would tell me she wasn’t into women, or she wanted to be alone with my cock, something like that. The hem of my shorts was keeping my huge erection angled downwards, and I tensed my ass muscles to make my cock twitch, all that meat struggling to rise towards the horizontal. Stacy saw the movement and made an abstract sound, the scent of pussy mixing with salt air. Then a timid, “Tell me what you want and I’ll do it.”

I smiled; with this girl, just the existence of this massive cock was all that was needed to move her around the chessboard. “I want half a dozen blindfolds on hand, that really work. Make them out of whatever you can find, your own clothes if it comes down to it. And when it’s time, make love to the other women passionately, because I’ll be watching, and interacting as the spirit moves me. At the end, if I like the way you’ve participated… However you want this, all night long, though I don’t really believe you can handle it. And I promise that if I like what you do enough, I’ll come to you once a month or more. You won’t be my girlfriend, mind you, but a favorite, in a privileged position.”

I could smell Stacy’s response to my words, and I found and stoked her memories from last night, of my cock-head rubbing against her nose and left cheek, her very large tits actually looking small while wrapped around my shaft. Her hand reflexively moved towards the ludicrously long and thick cock pointing at the ground, but I uttered a sharp, “Uh uh!”, and she stopped mid-stream, fingers suspended in a clutching gesture.

“You go in there and earn me,” I insisted, knowing she would do just about anything I wanted.

* * *

I changed from shorts to khaki pants so I wouldn’t have to answer so many questions about my bruises, and was all by myself when bright and blonde Brit and her dark-eyed friend, Leya, emerged from a Honda Civic that looked like it had double the miles of my tired but faithful Toyota. My first full thought about Leya, once she unfurled her legs from the driver’s side door: Damn, what a great ass! My second full thought: When Rock and I score some big money again, I’m going to buy this girl a better car.

I did not greet these arrivals empty-handed, holding out two glasses of iced lemonade, squeezed from real lemons and spiked with attraction magic. Britt introduced Leya, and I introduced Leya to my Corvette, both girls sipping lemonade from straws as I spoke about the history of the Stingray model. By the time they’d taken turns sitting in the driver’s seat, the magic had kicked in to where they believed they might be more interested in riding me than going for a spin in a classic car.

The addition of impulse and rheostat magic got just the response I wanted when I said: “I was just about ready to perform a magic act in the guest house by the pool. Want to come?”

They did want to come, and with the introduction of impulse and rheostat magic, they found, almost simultaneously, that they weren’t all that far from cumming. Leya raised the hand without a drink to her mouth and put the knuckle of her thumb between her teeth, keeping herself from groaning. The two lovelies exchanged glances just before I motioned them to follow, and somewhere along the way, following behind, I heard Leya whisper, “Lust at first sight!” to her friend, which got a hushed, “Maybe we can share!” in response.

Sharing—that was exactly what I wanted this day to be about. I was aching for Nell’s arrival, and dying to see her in a bathing suit, and also out of it. My stepmother’s call had my imagination going about what might be up with Nell’s tits, besides the fact that they’d be even larger than when I’d last seen them—could they play the drums, or clap like seal fins, or would the additional magic there just translate as additional awesomeness?

I’d find out when Nell arrived, and to pass the time, there was sharing—sharing pleasures, sharing fluids, sharing in the discovery of what, if only for a day, it might be like to have a harem of cum-hungry beautiful women, on magic, craving my ever-ready cock.

I had the new arrivals enter the guest house in front of me, bunched together so my front briefly pressed against Leya’s ass. She hissed with the contact at the same moment Brit spoke a shy, “Hi y’all,” to the others already gathered inside.

I made introductions, and was quite happy with the way the guest house had been configured, and with the arrangement of fuckable young women inside it. Two very long couches had been placed into an L-shape, and a pack of Bicycle playing cards sat upon a low marble-topped coffee table, along with a black heap of ragged strips of black cloth—Stacey’s blindfolds.

Rhonda, sitting hip-to-hip with Peach, was the first to speak. “Is this a magic show, or card tricks? They aren’t necessarily the same.”

“Ah, but they are when the card tricks are so incredible that they boggle the mind,” I replied.

I raised the attraction magic inside Rhonda several degrees and stoked her clitoris, making her jaw drop. She glanced at my crotch showing both lust and confusion, and placed a hand right above Peach’s knee, squeezing there like physical contact with female flesh might prevent her from saying or doing something she might regret. Peach looked from her to me, getting the message that her lesbian girlfriend was Inexplicably attracted to me, needing emotional support to deal with the weirdness of it all.

I went on like everything was normal enough. “Brit, Leya, why don’t you sit on the other couch there. That’s right. Now everyone, I’ve only learned a few card tricks, but once you’ve seen them performed I believe you’ll be able to say afterwards that magic does indeed exist. It odes exist, and my job is to prove it. Now, are you ready to be amazed?”

Rhonda was already amazed, because she was lusting for a guy. With the others, excepting Stacy, I rheostated their attraction magic up, so amazed that whether they ended up amazed or not, they would at least be feeling really horny.

“Okay then, like any magician, I’m going to need a beautiful assistant. Will someone volunteer?”

I smiled when Brit raised her hand, and Leya right after. They were both plenty attractive for the role, but I had envisioned things differently, and I looked straight at Stacey, the only one who’d remained standing. She was the most beautiful woman in the room and the only one in a bikini, and she understood my look, coming forward.

I took her hand saying, “Thank you, my dear,” before adding a frown. “You know, it would probably be best if you were totally naked. I don’t want anyone thinking you’re capable of hiding any cards.”

She dipped her head subserviently, and without a word she pulled her bikini top away, then stepped out of the bottoms. With those tiny strips of cloth dropped to the floor, she turned in a tight three-sixty, raising her arms at the end, ta-da. The physique girl with the largest boobs in the room by far was in the buff, get used to it.

Stacy glanced at me to see if I approved, and of course I did. I found memories that burned inside her of my cock being so gargantuan in my bedroom, and just a little while ago like a creature escaping my shorts to point at the sand, and I made those memories come forward inside her mind, burning bright. Her eyes fluttered and closed just before she let out a soft sound, her nipples stiffening right there for everyone to see.

Peach and Rhonda had been going crazy over Stacy’s camel-toe display the night before, and it was obvious that they were riveted, now, by the sight of Stacey’s bare pussy glistening with desire, and her huge tits bared, nipples aimed like bullets. Everyone had their eyes on Stacy’s body, and I tuned-in to impulses all around. Going in a line from my left to right, I made four clitorises buzz with excitement, like liquid applause.

“Stacy, be a dear and open up one of those packs of cards, and give them to Brit to shuffle. Brit, you can discard the jokers or leave them in if you want; it’s your choice.” Just about the only thing today that would be a completely authentic choice.

Both Rhonda’s and Peach’s eyes never left Stacey’s boobs as she moved and bent, fulfilling her assigned duties. When Brit had the cards out, shuffling, I said to her: “Leya, would you cut the cards? Good, now Brit, pick one card from the deck. I don’t want anyone thinking the cards are marked, so cup your hands to keep the front hidden from my sight, and show it to everyone. I’ll even close my eyes while you do that.”

I absorbed the laser-lock of Rhonda’s gaze upon Stacey’s nipples before closing my eyes as promised. I wasn’t surprised to hear Peach whisper, “Look!”, probably having to nudge her girlfriend into noticing the drawn card. At that point I cast memory spells on everyone, and in every mind, just seconds fresh, I could see the nine of hearts.

“Once you’re done showing the card, put it back in the deck and shuffle them again. Once you’re ready, Stacey will bring the deck to me.”

They did all of that, and once I held the cards I sifted through them until I found the nine of hearts. There were exclamations of amazement when I pulled it out to show them, and a quick deepening of the excitement in Leya’s clit, without me doing anything additional to cause it. So this smoke-eyed beauty with the great ass had a little extra appreciation for magic tricks.

“Do another!” she urged. “That was amazing!”

I was only too happy. I had Stacey bring the cards to Peach this time, liking how having Stacey’s big juggs and jutting nipples hanging in Rhonda and Peach’s personal space got them both hotter between their legs. Rhonda, especially, looked like she might become unglued if Stacey brought her tits back in range again.

I directed Stacey into tying one of the blindfolds around my head this time. She stood behind me and made a point of pressing her tits into my back and making them wiggle with the movements of her arms, and I got hard and didn’t care if anyone noticed. I couldn’t see whether they did or didn’t, but across the board their clits flared, and I made sure to grow my cock nice and big, juicing the attraction level in every one of them, especially Rhonda.

“Oh wow,” she whispered, probably to Peach.

I had Peach pick out two cards this time, showing them to everyone as before. She mixed them back in the deck and shuffled again, then told me the deck was ready.

“This one is much tougher, and needs some highly concentrated magic,” I said, followed by a sharp, “Abracadabra!”

I guess that all magic tricks are a form of skilled cheating, but it felt so unfair, even to me, what I did next. There was a kind of skill involved, in using the memory magic as before to discern the cards, then removing my blindfold and taking the deck from Peach, and using impulse magic to make Leya keep still as I stuffed the two chosen cards into the back of her shorts, one on each ass cheek. Then, I ignored the confusion and protests and got back into my standing position, fitting the blindfold back onto my head. One by one I wiped the memories away in all of them, of everything that had happened since my “Abracadabra!” had hit their ears.

It wasn’t a seamless transition, as Rhonda, for instance, lost her memories of my shorts-stuffing action while Peach, right next to her, still knew. Then Peach lost her memories, while Rhonda sat there without hers, and on down the line. Stacey was last—I couldn’t see her expression but I had the sense that she must be looking at me like I was crazy, while remaining silent and compliant. Until she, too, no longer had any memory of how two cards had gotten into Leya’s shorts.

With everyone caught in the blank silence that appeared to have followed my “Abracadabra!”, I grabbed at my blindfold, and while pulling it away I said to Stacey: “Don’t even bring the cards to me this time. Leya has the chosen cards.”

“What? I do n… Oh Christ, what…”

Everyone could see the shock on her face as she had the awareness of something being weird in her shorts, then reaching back while lifting her rear off the couch. The amazement level was high as she produced them and showed to everyone that they were the correct cards, and then she dropped the cards in her lap, her clitoris buzzing once again from seeing magic. There were multiple expressions of “How on earth?” and “That’s impossible!”, and that amazement, mixed with all the attraction magic in every woman, was a potent cocktail that I juiced into leaking out of every pussy in the room.

I thought it was a good time to have someone go outright over the edge, and Leya, especially, was practically there. Maybe she had a magician fetish, or there was some other connection between seeing impossible acts and feeling very possible sexual impulses. I focused there, bringing her to a quick and powerful boil, and when she had the urge to vocalize her pending orgasm I pushed hard on that impulse, her “Oh God I’m gonna, oh God yes, oh God yes!” cries echoing around the room.

“Somebody likes having playing cards on their ass,” I said, but it was likely that no one but Stacey heard me. She had her eyes fixed on my pants, wondering if seeing and hearing Leya would get me hard, which I was, but not to the degree that Stacey took as being anything like a full hard-on.

Stacey wasn’t the only one shooting eye-beams at my erection. Peach had two hands on Rhonda’s left thigh, but she, too, was staring at the bulge in my pants. Rhonda looked to be the most affected by Leya’s cumming, her head swiveling between Leya, slouched and hyperventilating on the other couch, and Stacey’s bare boobs, and then my erection. Brit’s nipples were straining at her top, either in response to her friend’s vocal cumming or the state of her own pussy, while Peach was shaking her head gently, like she believed she had witnessed a true miracle in my magic trick, and she didn’t know what to make of me anymore, other than the message coming from her clitoris, which wanted to be rubbed all over me.

Even as a first-timer, I knew when I was about to lose my audience. I announced a sharp, “Blindfolds all around for the most amazing trick of all!” and I beckoned Stacey to me, and rapidly poured instructions into her ear. “We’ll both tie blindfolds on the others. You do Rhonda last, and be merciless with her; excite her and make her cum. You do that and you will have earned my cock.”

I pinched Stacey’s nipples while jolting her clit, and gave her a little push in the back that set her in motion to gather blindfolds. I took two out of her hand and I announced, “This next trick is more participatory. We’ll call it ‘Taste This’, and the rules are simple. Once blinded, you’re going to have something placed against your lips, and your task is to taste it, and tell us what it is.”

Which was mostly just patter, bullshit words as I stepped behind the couch and brought a blindfold around Brit’s head from the rear. She had the impulse to say something and I squashed that; I wanted her still, and in just a few seconds I had her sightless.

Leya barely looked capable of movement in her post-climax state, and it was while positioning the cloth around her head to block her sight that I heard Rhonda’s first gasp. A quick glance in that direction showed Stacey’s boobs being shoved in Rhonda’s face.

With the last blindfold in my hand, I went over to Stacey, who was on all fours, grinding a big breast against the lower half of Rhonda’s face with a hand against her cunt. Stacey’s head was a moving target, but when the black cloth found her forehead she kept still, and in just a few seconds I had her blindfold positioned, and tightened. With all of the women blinded, I was done with playing around with the theatrical side of magic—I was free to step out of my khakis and underwear and make my cock whatever size I desired at any moment with no one seeing the inconsistencies, and that meant I was just fucking ready to get this fucking orgy on the road.

Sex with five blinded women on attraction magic, it turned out, was something like conducting the members of a chamber orchestra, playing music that was all about physical pleasure. I couldn’t send out a group-wave of influence anywhere, but I had become quite proficient at practicing my dark arts, so I could, one by one, go in and do any number of things.

I could hear that Stacey and Rhonda had their own melody going, with Peach looking like she would be blindly grabbing for one of Stacey’s tits at any moment. In my last gesture towards the magic act I’d concocted, I took hold of Peach’s chin and turned her head towards me, then placed my thumb against her lower lip.

“Tell me what this is, Peach.”

I juiced her clit and she responded, “Your finger,” letting out an “Mmmnnn,” as she licked it. Then she changed her answer to, “No, it’s your thumb.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, pulling her by the arms to make her sit straighter. When her tongue emerged this time, it touched the tip of my cock, grown pretty damned huge, and in that instant I juiced her clitoris wayyy high.

Peach moaned my cock-head right into her mouth, and as she did so I went into Brit, and Leya, and got their clit’s revving from what they were hearing. “What’s happening?” Brit asked, her voice wavering with excitement. She had the impulse to lift her blindfold away, which I squashed.

I said, “Come share,” guiding Brit and Leya into crawling sideways from one sofa to another, until one of Brit’s hands touched Peach’s thigh. “Tell me what this is,” I said, guiding Brit’s fingers to Peach’s wet slit. I didn’t need to do anything to make Peach hotter; her pussy was ready for rubbing, and didn’t care who did it. With Brit, though, I went at her clit with impulse magic, plus I stoked the inclination her fingers had to explore and stimulate.

It only took a few seconds of work to establish that the more they touched and groped at one another, the hotter they got, and that left me free to move on to Leya, taking both of her hands and guiding them to my erection. At first I only went at the level of the attraction magic in her, which was more than enough to get her hand-jobbing me while I worked to free her of her shorts and panties. Once I had her on all fours with her haunches raised to receive me, I turned her clit into a swollen needy beast that roared with lubrication, and in one slow glide I drove the whole of my cock inside her pussy. She made hissing animal sounds, raising her hips to get me in even deeper, and it only took a few deliberate strokes to have her groaning in a descending tremolo, giving sound to her second series of climaxes.

I was close to cumming myself, and it was almost like I heard, in a weird way, my dick asking me: Where? Leya’s vibrating outpouring pussy was the default location, yet when I was just a heartbeat or two away from releasing my load I found myself pulling out, which had my cock jetting into the open air, not really aimed at anything or anyone, yet getting my jizz on Leya’s left shoulder and Brit’s left hip and Peach’s passion-contorted face. And just as these three felt the heat of my release upon their flesh, Rhonda’s voice escalated and she cried out a forceful, “Yes! Oh yes!”, the cumming of her Stacey-driven climax.

I thought what the fuck, and in a line, starting with Rhonda and moving to my right, I went inside each woman and flared their clits to the point of no return. For Rhonda and Leya it must have felt like their entire sexual systems had a case of the orgasm hiccups, their coming down shooting right back up. For the others, it was a case of getting off from whatever had just been happening, like eating Rhonda’s pussy, or sucking on Brit’s nipples, or having John-jizz raining down on bare skin.

Their voices were very different, Peach’s the most melodious while Brit’s managed to convey the most astonishment. Leya, I noticed, didn’t make a sound, until the thump of her body upon the floor, the first one down for the count.

One down, four to go. And really, after taking on the Incredible MILF and PussyWhip the night before and surviving, four normal human beings meant my cock was just getting started.

* * *

By seven p.m., there were none left standing. Stacey was the last one to be fucked unconscious, and with her, my cock grown so huge that it would’ve been criminal to even try to penetrate her anywhere, it was a baby oil assisted tit-job again, shooting three successive loads at her face and making her cum each time. She looked delirious after the first of those climaxes, and by the third she resembled some sort of gooey character from a sic-fi film, only with great and very red tits.

I took some photos of the scene afterwards, sprawl-shots and close-ups. I had no idea whether I’d ever engage in group-sex like this again, so I figured I might as well have keepsake pictures to look upon and remember that time in Florida, when I went all magic show on five lovely women.

My whole body ached as I showered the sex away, including my balls. I said out loud, “One hell of a workout even for you, huh?” And it was funny, how I almost believed I heard them respond in some tucked-away part of my brain: You just get Nell here and we’ll show you how long we can go without wearing out.

I didn’t feel like hanging out with anyone after all of that, choosing to take a long walk on the beach. A couple of miles south I found a bar with a deck that faced onto the ocean, and I downed a couple of margaritas with an assorted taco plate for eats, watching a nearly full moon peek up over the horizon, red as a thrice-fucked vagina. The 80’s music that had been in the background for half an hour was interrupted by a much louder male voice announcing: “In just ninety minutes, don’t y’all dare leave and miss out, it’s gonna be wet T-shirt time!”

I did leave and miss out, laughing my way back to the sand. If I got back to the villa in time and Stacey could be roused, she would win that wet T-shirt contest no matter who else showed up. Unless it was Nell.

Jeez, was I looking forward to seeing Nell again. You’re not the only one, my half-drunk mind heard my dick say. She’s the one.

She was the one and had been for years, way before we could ever make a real attempt at it. And I wondered—would I make her forget again, after this reuniting? Was that a gift I should keep giving to both of us, Nell falling in love with me and then forgetting all about it, so the falling in love could happen again and again, and so on?

More, it felt like my cock weighed in, and I both knew and didn’t know what that meant. Nell would be more than when I’d last seen her; I knew that. Bigger, as she’d already told me, but that wouldn’t be the whole it. I’d felt her nipples literally cumming when I’d been in Colorado; there had been no mistaking that. Like Meghan and Lila, I’d aimed a great big rheostat more at Nell’s tits, and it was coming to pass in unanticipated ways.

I would find out soon enough, just like I found out, when reaching the walkway from the beach to the villa, that I had absolutely no appetite to see or speak to anyone, not even Rock. He and Sally would be here for the first day after Nell’s arrival; Rock knew that Nell was very special to me, and we both wanted the two women to meet. But soon afterwards Sally and Rock would fly to Savanah, Georgia for a two night stay, before returning to Michigan. The others would all be on a plane four hours before Nell was scheduled to arrive, which would leave me and Nell, alone, in this wonderful villa for nearly a week.

A week together in Florida—it was warm and romantic here, and I’d be able to see Nell being herself while wearing almost nothing, no multiple layers and heavy coats partially masking the magnificence of her dimensions. Yet tonight my thoughts flew north and west to Michigan—cold, brutal, dark and wonderful Michigan. If I were there this very second, would I be able to watch the moon rising all over again?

There was no one in sight on the beach, and no direct light besides the moon’s silvery glow. This was a safe place to disappear from.

With a few syllables that might be nearly as ancient as that moon, I gave up warm salt air and the sound of pounding surf for my freezing cold chalet, a place to recharge my batteries in solitude.

Until it was time to be back here in Florida, with Nell.