The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Defense of Cartoon Villains

Episode 2 – A Friend in Need!

Bettina, Thorn, Clover and Tatsuki were reunited in front of the castle gates.

“How long has she been in there, Bettina?” Asked Thorn, trying along with Tatsuki to get the doors open.

“About twenty-five minutes, I think. It’s not that bad, right?”

“Not that bad? Are you kidding? Twenty five minutes is an entire adventure! She could have been turned into something weird in one five-second scene and we spent as much time getting there all together as it usually takes us to foil one of Skull’s plan!”

“Well, on the other hand, we’re clearly in a story arc so we should still be okay.”

“I sincerely hope so,” declared Tatsuki. “I still can’t shake the feeling Skull really has brought his A-game.”

“Nah, can’t be hun, there ain’t no A in “conquer the world”.”

“Har har.”

Suddenly, a loud creak could be heard. The huge wooden gates opened, a black mist flowing out. Tatsuki and Thorn quickly stepped back to Clover and Bettina.

Past the doors was only pitch darkness.

“Le...Leona?” Inquired Bettina.

The only answer was a short laugh.

“Yeah, nothing to worry about...” She sighed. “Leona encountered wild possessing ghost thing. Leona used self-endangerment! The attack was ineffective.”

“Oh, always with your delightful geeky comments, my dear Bettina.” Sounded a sultry voice. “You’ll never get taken seriously this way, you know?”

In the darkness, a pale blue face appeared, as if floating. It was definitely Leona’s face,it had the smile of someone who couldn’t wait to tell you that you have been sentenced by a court of law to three years of Indian rug burns. And so, they saw her emerge from the shadow, although it was hard to tell exactly where the shadow ended and where Leona began. Fact is, it was mostly irrelevant. Leona was shadow. Her skin had been drained of all warmth, and she was wrapped in a dress of pure darkness, only strips revealing her skin here and there. The dark dress was nonetheless very curvy, like a pin-up’s, and seemed to also be part of her, as she could effortlessly glide on the ground without a sign of her legs moving.

“By the...what happened to you?” Asked modest Bettina, shocked.

“I was taken to the darkness dimension. And girls, they have union benefits like you wouldn’t be-lieve.”

“We must give you your humanity back! What’s the mandatory safe and convenient way to revert the spell?

“Wait a minute.” Intervened Thorn. “You sound waaaay too normal about this Leo. Shouldn’t you be hitting the drama factor right now?”

“Yeah, yeah, don’t worry, Thornie, I’ll get to the speech in a minute, I have to, anyway, Master’s orders. But, right now, girls, real talk.”

The girls weren’t convinced at all, and stood there, wary and more than a little grossed out by their friend’s appearance.

“Let’s face it, our gang just isn’t relevant anymore. We’re getting spoofed in parody shows already. We’re only still around because nostalgia’s a thing. It’s time to move on! Maturity, darkness, critical acclaim!”

“Are you seriously suggesting a gritty reboot, hun? First, that only ever really worked once, and never on TV. Second, hell naw.”

“No, Clov, not a reboot, that’s the point! We reboot nothing! We continue, but as evil monsters! There are people bravely taking offense for the rest of humanity when an obscure cartoon makes a boy crossdress. Of course, as every time a dipshit with puritanism for wits does this, all he accomplishes is advertising the show like crazy. Just imagine what a shitstorm it’s going to be when all the Mystery Girls, neutered symbols of harmless childhood adventures, come back as sexy evildoers!”

“I imagined.” Muttered Thorn. “And now I need to pour hot bleach through my ears.”

“Yep, she’s gone crazy.” Sighed Tatsuki. “Can I just deck her in the face?”

“No, let me do it.”

Bettina angrily walked to Leona and slapped her pale blue skin.

“That’s enough out of you! You stop being evil right this instant!”

Leona did not answer, and crept away.

“Ah, come on, I didn’t even start being my new self yet! Just a caring and visionary leader. But yeah, it’s high time...” She grinned and rose her arms in the air. “Bow before my new power, conferred to me by the almighty Doctor Skull! Despair before me, Evileona!”

The darkness at her feet expanded into an ominous, black puddle of oblivion. Great hands sprang forth from the depths. The dry smack of four palms hitting foreheads echoed through the night.

“LAME.”

“What?” Indignantly asked Evileona. “These shadow-hands are the sweetest power ever!”

“Yeah,” replied Thorn. “Those a pretty metal. But Evileona? UGH. This is whiter than a Mormon ironing his clothes.”

“Yeah, well, I know that, to be honest, but when you’re born again as a darkness elemental, it’s kind of bullshit to realize that every name with “dark” in it is already copyrighted somewhere.”

“So what? We’re going to get you back to normal soon anyway.”

“You can certainly TRY, my former comrades and weak, humans! I have joined the forces of evil, granted with incredible powers, and soon enough, so shall you! Ha ha ha ha!”

“Not so fast!”

Everyone turned their heads to Bettina, who was typing away at a laptop in an uninterrupted fashion.

“I have found a ancient grimoire on the internet and it has information on the Darkness Elementals!”

“Great job, hun! What does it say?”

“I quote : “Darkneffe Elementals doth have one weakneffe – Whenne newly created, thou only shalt have to remove ye olde amulette before midnighte.” It also says “Wherefore must I scribble like this? This doth blow mule fhafte” but I think that’s unrelated.”

“Awright! Now to just remove that...Hey, Leo, where’s your amulet?” Inquired Clover.

“The amulet. Right...Huh...Right here! Just...”

Evileona let her finger hang in the air while her eyes darted around.

“Just under there!” She finally said, pointing to the dark area between her collarbones. “You can’t see it? Not surprising, it’s a dark amulet, it’s perfectly normal.”

Thorn thus charged in direction of the corrupted heroine to snatch said extremely well-concealed amulet. But before she could even get close, one of Evileona’s shadow hands grabbed her and held her three meters above the ground.

“Whoops, and I’m still a powerful being of darkness. Sorry!”

“Oh, come on! How is that fair?”

“It’s not supposed to be fair, it’s supposed to be AWESOME! Evil forever!”

Three other hands grabbed Clover and Bettina with less trouble than regular hands trying to pick a coin off a smooth floor. Tatsuki tried to succeed where Thorn had failed, but this was the dramatic, mandatory loss moment so she ran straight into a shadow hand. The corrupted leader glided, caressing the dark arms with her fingers.

“Girls, girls, so eager. But rules are rules, you know? I’ll wait for you at the other

side of the island.”

“Oh, yeah, that’s informative.”

“Thank you. For now, I’m going to scatter you around the island. You had better find me before midnight and recover the amulet. For if you fail...Your dear leader will be gone...FOREVER! HAHAHAHA!”

Tatsuki yelled.

“Bettina! We need a working communication system! Do your thing, modify our watches so that all of us can initiate a comlink!”

“But we need...”

“Leona just became a supernatural being, fuck logic! If we can’t get in touch we’re screAAAAAAaaaah...”

Tatsuki was launched into the distance by the hand carrying her, and she disappeared in a twinkle in the sky.

“Anyone else want to say something before lift-off?”

“Yeah,” said Thorn. “Evileona is LAAAAaaaaaaaaaammmeeee...”

“Okay okay, I’ll find another name, geez.”

And she launched the two remaining girls to different parts of the jungle.

“Hands, you da best. You de you da best.” Chuckled Leona before sinking into the shadow puddle.

* * *

When Bettina came to, she had exactly as much broken bones as you would expect from a one kilometer long flight over the jungle, followed by a fall through branches and onto solid ground.

Which is to say, none.

“Whoa, that sure was a flight. I wonder where the others got thrown to...”

She looked around. Palm trees, as was to be expected, but also a clearing. When she walked towards it, a stylish bruise on her leg as only trace of the fall, she could feel the sea wind on her chestnut, curled hair. She smiled. The coast was certainly a good place to be to look for Leona. She activated the ultra-portable computer mounted on her left wrist and and spoke.

“Are you there, Guru Meditation?”

“Beep. Yes boss. Beep.”

“Leona has been turned into a darkness elemental. Tatsuki thinks we must unlock the comlink. She’s probably right. Can you do that?”

“Beep. Can you suck a pufferfish through a twisty straw? Give me a challenge. Also two hours. Beep.”

“Thank you. I’ll let you take control of the island when I find the server, but for now, we must save Leona. Give me a GPS map of the island and calculate the darkest areas. Skull must have prepared several dark spots for her.”

“Beep. You want GenericCompany public data or current?”

“Depends. How old is the public data?”

“Four days. Beep.”

“No good. Doctor Skull has built a volcano, a castle, and probably many other things since then.”

“Beep. Fucking what?! Beep.”

“Yeah, Tatsuki had the same reaction. Can you secure current data or not?”

“Weeeeelllll...This location’s geostationary satellite is Charlene, and...I kinda dumped her frigid central processor fifty five thousand millions microseconds ago. Beep.”

“Oh, for God’s sake...Do it, Guru Meditation!”

“Beep. Aye aye, boss. Bitch. I mean beep.”

Bettina let her AI get to work and walked to the coastline. Far from the picturesque sandy beach they had accosted, this side of the island was made of rocky, windy cliffs. In all likelihood, that would be the place where Doctor Skull would fall to his very temporary death at the end of the story arc. No use getting old here. She estimated as best as she could where the initial beach was, and went

the opposite direction.

* * *

The sun was setting when Tatsuki and Thorn finally arrived to the small plateau on the volcano’s flank. It seemed to be the only natural moutain formation of the original island before the humongous fire summit was erected by the power of shut up, I don’t know.

As they both were thrown close from each other at the far side of the island, they had made quite a trek to get here after reuiniting. They were panting from the effort, but the ordeal seemed worth it. Indeed, even with the sunset, they clearly could see, from on high, a coastal zone engulfed in darkness.

“At least she’s easy to trace.”

“Yeah. Now to figure out whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing.”

“You worry too much, Tsuki. Let’s kick ass.”

The goth didn’t wait for an answer and ran to the mountainside. The asian followed, and they slid down the steep slope like it ain’t no thang. Which it wasn’t. It was a slope.

When they made it to low ground, They were surprised to see an oddly pastoral, one meter broad strip of grassland under the jungle trees. And in the middle of this strip, was a row of flowers. Just...simple, red flowers, in a line extending to the horizon.

“Fuck is this?” Inquired Tatsuki, kneeling to look at the flowers up close.

“Get away from them!” Shouted Thorn.

The japanese girl didn’t wait for a justification and stepped back.

“What gives?”

“I know my flowers. I didn’t pick the name Thorn and tattooed my arm with roses just because.”

“Isn’t that the whole point of being goth?”

“What? No way. I’m in for the botany, baby. Goth fashion is, like, super botanic and shit.”

“So you’re telling me every Raven out there is an ornithologist?”

“Nah, Ravens are poseurs. All of ’em.”

“Sure...So what’s the deal with those flowers?”

Thorn crossed her arms and her black lips went up in a proud smile.

“Wizardofozus Donegalus. Irish sleep poppies. A whiff of their pollen and you fall into a sleep that only the Sidhe can dispel.”

“And what’s the Sidhe?”

“I’m not all that hot in Celtic lore but basically they’re bigger frat boys that the Olympic Gods, so you don’t want to wake up in their crib.”

“So no smelling the flowers then. Works for me.”

The two tomboys resumed their walk toward their friend and leader when they heard a masculine voice.

“Oh, bollocks, are ye bleedin’ serious?”

They looked behind them and saw a small person wearing a green jacket and bowler hat.

“Do ye even know how much terrain costs these days? On the petty coin the court gives me, I couldn’t afford much more than this terrain between the Swamp Thing’s and the Werebat!”

“What? What’s this about terrain?”

“Doctor Skull sold land here to every tosser around! But me, oh I just had to make do with this bleedin’ thing thinner than an ant’s bottom. I have all this field of sleep poppies, but can’t plant them in any other way than a sodding line! Yet I figure, hey, the gobshites this time are five lasses, they like them some flowers. So I whipped out me poppies, and you broads play all edumacated and shite? Bugger me.”

“That’s...an awesome story, dude, but we really have to get going.”

“Jess one flower! You want to get swamp thinged or turn into a comely fairy lass?”

The Mystery Girls ignored him and went on their way.

“Shit, he’s aggravating.”

“You said it, Tsuki.”

“Oh come on, help a bloke out, will ye?! Jess a whiff! Come on!”

* * *

Bettina had almost missed it. A metal door behind a big shrub. But as always, she had an eye for technology, even in the least civilized areas.

Besides the shrub, the only thing guarding the door was a miserable control panel. Bettina made it cry uncle in less time that it could say “miraculous, all purpose hacking is bullshit”. And behind it...

“Oh yeah...The heart of the system. I am awesome.”

She went into the metallic corridor without paying attention one second to the CCTV camera. It was moments such as these that made life worth living for Bettina. Going down the square-shaped, neon-lit corridors, knowing the villain’s central server was straight ahead. She quickened her stride. Thorn and Tatsuki would save Leona for sure. She wasn’t that great at removing pendants anyway. Instead, she would take control of the entire island, and then taking down skull would be easier than eating a pez tile.

Soon enough, she reached the central server. A humongous machine taller than two men and composed of three wings. That thing could run an entire city worth of MMO players. Bettina giggled, excited, as she booted up her second laptop and plugged it to the server. It ran on an open source operating system, decorated to Doctor Skull’s colors. Security didn’t seem to be the concern, though, and Bettina tore through it without any trouble. On her wrist-mounted computer, her trusty AI Guru Meditation spoke.

“Beep. It’s done boss, anyone on the link can initiate a conversation now. Beep. Just don’t waste it on social media updates. Beep.”

“Thank you, Guru Meditation.” She said before activating the comlink. “Girls! Are you there?”

“Oh, Bettina! You managed to do it, great job!” Happily said Tatsuki.

“We’re almost to Leona! What are you up to?”

“Hacking the central server, Thornie! Skull sure talked big, but this is as easy as usual.”

“Yep. Just need to get Leo back to normal and we’ll lay a smackdown on his dumb ass. Hey, here she is!”

“Oh, girls, you found me and it’s not even close to midnight! How unfortunate...I’d really rather stay dark and evil. Plus I found a better name! Born in absolute darkness, I am...Dark Aster!”

“Oh, botanical, kind of a double meaning...Okay, this one gets a pass from Thorn.”

“Really, whew, I’m glad, to be honest. I was afraid you’d say it doesn’t have anything to do with Leona or something.”

“It’s okay, because YOU don’t have anything to do with Leona. Prepare to meet the light again!”

Bettina heard the wind brushing on Thorn’s bracelet as she ran to the darkness elemental. The wooshing sound of the big shadow hands accompanied the goth’s battle cry.

“Got it!” Triumphantly yelled Thorn.

“Yeah, nice going!” Applauded Tatsuki.

“No! What have you done! My darkness! Just when I had found a cool naaaaame!”

Leona screamed in pain for a few moments. Bettina bit her lips, worried about the outcome of lifting the particularly powerful spell their leader had endured this time. A few seconds later, she heard her panting heavily.

“W...Woah.” Stammered Leona. “It’s gone. No blackness covering my thoughts...It’s gone! You did it, girls!”

Thorn hugged Leona tight. At least that’s what she was always doing when mind control was lifted off one of them.

“Yeaaaheaah! Mystery Girls forever!”

“Okay, let’s get back in track.” Said Leona, her strong, purposeful voice back in business. “Everyone, let’s meet at the bottom of the volcano. It’s time to foil Doctor Skull’s evil plan!”

“No problem!” Answered Bettina. “I finish hacking the server and I’m gone.”

“You do your thing, Bets! Leona over.”

Bettina shut off the comlink, and whistled merrily as she typed furiously. When she hit 2500 keystrokes, the hack would be complete. But when she suddenly heard a laugh, she jumped off her sitting position, and looked behind her.

In the crudely lit room stood a tall man with metal skin. Not just the skin, in fact. Even his eyes were a curtain of shiny, expressionless silver. But his smiling mouth was enough to convey his sadistic glee.

“Who are you?”

“They call me the Entity Zero. Not that it matters to a meatbag like you.”

“Girls!” Said Bettina in her comlink. “There’s someone guarding the server!”

She was surprised to hear nothing but static.

“Girls?”

“Ha ha ha, foolish organic. I have jammed your rickety little network. Were you an idiot when you designed this stuff? It’s so primitive, I showed it to my subroutines and to this microsecond they believe it’s going to eat them if they go to sleep.”

“Hey, shut up you! Guru Meditation, can you do anything about it?”

“Beep. I’ll try boss, but this guy’s no candy ass. Beep.”

Despite not being the fighter of the gang at all, Bettina tried to punch the artificial being, but her hand was only met with solid metal, and she yelped in pain. Entity Zero laughed and launched a flurry of attacks that stirred up a dust cloud, even though there wasn’t any dust around. When it dissipated, Bettina screamed again, in surprise and disbelief. Indeed, all her clothes were laying down on the floor, along with her wrist-mounted computer and her comlink. She instinctively covered her large breasts and her crotch, her normally pale cheeks turned crimson.

“What in the actual fuck are you doing?! This is a family series, you damn pervert!”

“Oh, didn’t you get the memo?” Chuckled Entity Zero. “Mystery Girls has been upgraded to R. Maybe even NC-17, soon.”

He shoved the nerdy girl away and pinned her on the large computer. To her horror, the mess of wires came to life, and began to restrain her. She tried to resist, but her limbs were spread apart on this vertical surface, leaving her with little traction. Plus, the wires were were harder than normal, and multiplied rapidly, leaving her completely immobilized.

“What the hell is this? Release me!”

“You thought this was a server? How cute. No no no, this is a transformation device.”

“What? What do you mean?”

“It will free you of the miserable existence of being a meatbag.” Dryly said the villain while running his fingers on her smooth skin. “Since you love technology so much, you should be happy to have run into me. The guy after the entrance of my lair would have turned you into a slime girl.”

“Whatever! My friends will turn me back, just like they did for Leona!”

Entity Zero laughed out loud.

“Seriously? You really believed that amulet crap? Are you an idiot or are you just trying to coax me into donating for a foundation against the exploitation of retarded people?”

“What? No! Leo was saved! I heard it!”

“Yeah, like a darkness elemental can’t pull some smoke and mirrors. Don’t worry, you’ll be far smarter when you’re synthesized .”

He snapped his fingers, and once again wires came alive. But this time, they pierced through Bettina’s skin. She screamed in pain, only to feel a phallic shape enter her. Almost immediately, two quarters of a sphere appeared at the sides of her head and closed down on it, completely encasing it. To the outside world, she was now silent. But she was still screaming inside when the wires began to shoot electricity inside her. Actually, it was more than electricity. It was some sort of greater energy that flowed through her flesh instead of burning it. She began to faintly glow blue. Inside the spherical helmet, Bettina could see a spiral. Worse, she felt a flood of information enter her mind. It played faster than her usual thoughts, so she could barely focus on them, but she could grasp some of their meaning.

“Youarenothumanyouarenotbettinayouareanartificialintelligencebeingcreatedyouobeydirectivesyoudonotstrayfromprogrammingyouarearobotamachine...”

It disrupted her thoughts so much that minutes passed without her being aware of it. She felt smothered. And then the spiral turned red, and the energy flowing through her veins began to overload her pain receptors, making her once again scream, but far louder than before.

“Organic thought is PAIN. Questioning your core programming is PAIN. Feeling is AGONY. Believing you are organic is AGONY. Disobeying your programming is FORBIDDEN. Acknowledging the name Bettina is FORBIDDEN.”

Over and over, the rules were linked with the severe pain. When the agony stopped, Bettina was too confused to focus on a single thought. Almost immediately, the spiral turned green and the dildo in her vagina sprang to life. The delight she felt got spread over her entire body by the energy, leaving her body as one giant erogenous zone.

“You are being programmed. Programming bring comfort and identity. You do not exist outside of the programming. Complying to the programming triggers your pleasure subroutines. You are artificial and love it. You are proud to be Doctor Skull’s personal AI. You are being created in his service. You love being helpless to comply to your programming.”

“No...no...” The poor Bettina tried to cry as the process went on.

* * *

Tatsuki was walking with Thorn and Leona when she received a call on her comlink. Strangely, hers was the only one to activate.

“Bettina? That you?”

“Beep. No, it’s me, Guru Meditation! Bettina’s in deep shit! Beep.”

“What? Why are you only in my watch?”

“Because I’ve downloaded myself in it. Beep. Some bad dude named Entity Zero jammed the communication, and I could only pass through with a short, massive info spike. Beep. Anyway, I think he’s turning the boss into some kind of robot. Beep. I’m not sure, she was glowing in a weird way, and her flesh was turning translucid. It’s kinda hot to be honest but...”

“Forget it! We need to save her!”

She turned her head around, ready to alert her friends, but...

“Hey, japgirl! Beep. I think you should know, the dude said Leona was faking out. Beep.”

“Oh...shit. I knew this amulet business was fishy. Hold on...Hey, Dark Aster!”

“Yes?” Immediately answered Leona.

Tatsuki smiled. It took a few seconds for the Mystery Girls’ leader to realize what she had said. After seeing Leona going bug-eyed, Thorn realized as well.

“You little...You’re still controlled, are you?”

“Thorn, Thorn, Thorn...” Gravely said Dark Aster as color was rapidly draining from her face. “I’m not controlled.”

Pure darkness poured on her body as a shadow hand rose from the ground.

“Down to my very core, I. Am. Now. DARKNESS!”

Tatsuki jumped on Thorn to shove her out of the way.

“Shit! What now, Tats?”

“We run! Leona’s gone, but we can still save Bets while there’s still time!”

Thorn didn’t ask and followed her friend. Tatsuki looked at her comlink. Guru Meditation had built a GPS program on it, which showed the location of Bettina. She frowned.

“I knew this situation was fucked.”