The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Defense of Cartoon Villains

Episode Number Clock – Wherein villains chill out

“Nah, a bit higher. 0,0314 centimeters to be precise. Raaah, come on, you missed it by ten centimeters!”

“You try flying precisely with big fuck-off wings, girl!”

“Girl? I prefer “Autonomous, needlessly sexualized artificial intelligence”.”

“Ah, give it up, SAI, the banner’s fine.”

It was quite early in the morning. Dark Aster glided in the room, her hair still wet from her recent shower. She summoned one of her hands to help Acantha fix the banner. When it was done, the three former Mystery Girls gathered in the middle of the room to admire their work. Hundreds of balloons adorned the walls, on the tables laid soft drinks, party hats and cakes, and opposite to the door, hung the big banner stating “Congratulations on your corruption, Tsuki!".

“Aaaw, she’ll love it.”

“What do you think she’ll have become, guys?” Excitedly asked Aster.

“Beats me.” Replied SAI. “My kernel ain’t equipped for understanding Japanese stereotypes. That’s why Master eventually gave up on his order to translate her game.”

“It would have been a shame anyway. There’s mystique to not knowing what she’ll be.” Purred Acantha, fondling both of her friends and taunting Aster’s pussy with her tail.

“I don’t think you remember what “mystique” means, you gigantic slut!”

“Hmmm, yes, call me a slut again...”

“If I do we’re in for another two-hour orgy. I’ll pass.”

SAI played a sitcom laugh track.

“Look at little Leo trying to hide the fact she’s totally a prude.”

“Yeah, not all of us were transformed when the studio was still in control of censorship, you know!” Taunted Acantha.

“Oh, shut up!” Blushed Aster, which translated to a darker hue to her cheeks in lieu of a reddish one. “I’ll have you know my transformation was super hot! It just didn’t show on camera.”

“Izzat so? Allow me to doubt it, you blushing virgin!”

“We’ll see who has the last laugh when the X-rated director’s cut is released, you vanilla succubus!”

“I’m an awesome succubus! I make a sitcom character look like a nun!”

“I’d out-slut you in a tibetan monastery, bitch!”

Suddenly, Dr.Skull barged into the room, wearing a bathrobe and slippers.

“What’s the commotion girls? Some of us are preparing for a morning sauna here!”

“Forgive us, Master!” Immediately blurted out SAI and Dark Aster, bowing their heads in submission.

“Oh, a sauna? Can’t handle lava temperature, you pussy?” Taunted Acantha, herself merely bound by contract to the helmet-wearing villain.

“Don’t bother trying to make yourself insufferable.” coldly replied the villain. “You reached your peak by fucking SAI all night long.”

“Oh...Your heard us, Master?”

“Of course I did. You’re in charge of the facility’s loudspeakers.”

Silence fell upon the room. SAI’s translucent body became bright red. Looking grumpier than Tatsuki during a rerun of the first season, Skull turned around and mumbled “’chrissakes” before disappearing behind the door.

“Wow, I’m sure glad I was not bound to his will like you. He’s in the right side of morality, but come on, he sucks.”

“I won’t let you slander Master!” Shouted SAI, the numbers on her skin flowing faster than usual. “He’s just bad with mornings, okay?”

Acantha fondled her giant boobs in the gesture that best summed up her opinion. Namely, that it was sex time. Dark Aster, had no intention to let the pleasure-crazed succubus dictate their schedule forever, though.

“Whatever, Master had a rough day yesterday. How about we help him out?”

“How?” Snarkily dismissed the demon girl. “Clover has vanished and Tsuki’s as good as on our side already. I don’t have anyone to seduce.”

“Well, you may be a seductive corrupting slut, but you are also generally a force of evil, remember? How about we come up with world domination schemes?”

“Oh, right. Yeah, I guess I can show your “Master” how it’s done.”

She had pronounced “Master” in a snarky, dismissive voice that wasn’t met with a warm reception, to say the least.

“Lessee...Invent a kind of super mutant viagra virus so that we can feed on every guy on the planet and become Succubus Prime.”

“Yeah, nice team playing here, only succubus in the room.”

“Like your plan wouldn’t have involved taking control of all the world’s computers, SAI!”

“Mmmmmaybe?”

“I SO called you on this.”

As she saw the two bickering, Dark Aster had, for the first time since her transformation, a moment of doubt. Sure, the former Mystery Girls gang was lame and pretty much relied on Doctor Skull abiding by the rules, but at least they were united. Now...the three of them had completely different natures, different motivations...even different Masters. SAI and her had Skull, Acantha had Hell, and Clover had Santa. And it wasn’t even taking Tatsuki, who was still a wildcard, into account. They were individually much more cool, mature and powerful, yes, but as a team...they had drifted apart.

And as corrupted as she was now, her team was still the most important thing in the world to Aster. Tatsuki’s new identity was up to the magical game console. But...

“Girls!” She forcefully said to stop the other two’s argument.

“What?” They replied in unison, locked in a catfight on the floor.

“Shouldn’t we get Clover?”

“I thought we were supposed to chill out in this episode?” Replied Acantha.

“Who cares? A title isn’t the boss of us.”

“Point taken.”

“I’m all for it, but she’s AWOL! Pff, organics. You always have to refill their databanks.”

“I know she’s vanished off the grid, SAI, but don’t we have a good supposition as to where she’s gone?”

“What, the North Pole?” Said Acantha.

“What? No! She’s not an elf, a Christmas Boogeyman is useless in Santa’s HQ.”

“Point taken again. So where do you think she’s gone?”

“Isn’t it obvious? She escaped.”

Silence. Like Dark Aster moments before, SAI and Acantha now reminisced a time where their gang was like five peas in a pod. But what to make of those memories? None of them were even human anymore...

“No.” Coldly replied SAI. “There is no way Clover would have made it back to the mainland. Especially not with the mermaids.”

“Ha ha ha, what? There really were just mermaids in there?” Laughed Acantha.

“Well, we tried to hire more badass villains, but you wouldn’t believe how hipster the deep sea folk are. Just because the thing they breathe is solider than ours, they all act as if they had metal cocks. Anyway, yes, the fishies should have stopped her. But the boat is gone, and there was no report on their end...”

“Well, let’s ask them what happened then!” Enthusiastically said Aster. But her high spirits were shot down by Acantha’s unconvinced voice.

“Why? She’s the useless one. She’s hooked up with Santa. Let her suck. We don’t need a mascot anymore.”

The new Thorn had irritated Dark Aster. Her disrespect of her Master. Her obsession with sex. But all this, she could accept. After all, she couldn’t help her new nature, right? But there were limits to what the darkness elemental could take. She growled, and conjured a shadow hand, thrusting it towards Acantha and pinning her against the wall.

“What the Home are you doing, Leona?” Screamed the succubus “Do you want me to eat your soul for good?!”

“Do we mean nothing to you?! I changed for our sake! I joined the forces of evil because I believe we are worth more than campy, last decade heroism! But I never. EVER intended for any of us to become an asshole who doesn’t care about her friends!”

Acantha was seething. The being facing her was a mere elemental. She was a demon. An immortal being of desire. Who did Evileona think she was to patronize her? Yet, none of her powers were useful in escaping the grasp of a giant hand.

“Oh yeah? Then you should have told your meeeeiiiister that if he wanted to preserve my empathy, giving me to a fucking demon was a bit like bringing a knife to a nuclear bomb fight! I only care about Clover in one regard : Can I corrupt and fuck her?”

“She’s only a half-assed villain tied to a joyful holiday. Who says you can’t?”

Acantha raised an eyebrow.

“You’re right. Who does?”

“Follow us then. And do try to at least grow a grinch heart.”

No further objections were made, and the three monster girls made their way to the beach. The quickly thrown-together camp Acantha had made with Clover and Tatsuki was still here, though the magical game console had of course been retrieved. The boat wasn’t there anymore, which did suggest it was used as an escape route.

“Alright!” Chimed SAI. “Time to set up a criiiiiiime sceeeeeeeene!”

“...Why is it making you so happy?” Warily said Aster. “Do you have a CSI fetish or something? Should I order you sunglasses?”

“Sunglasses?! You fool! Real investigators have beards, not sunglasses!”

“Okay, now you’re not making any sense.”

“Nor any progress!” Shouted Acantha. “While you idiots were making references, I actually did some investigating. And, lo and behold, a fucking clue right out in the open!”

SAI and Dark Aster glided to their succubus friend. She was kneeling over a patch of scales laying on the warm sand.

“Hm. Did a mermaid beach herself?”

“Maybe not on purpose.” Stated Aster. “But it’s now obvious we have to ask them.”

“What, underwater?”

“That barely even qualifies as a question, Acantha. Since when do mermaids live in the clouds?”

“True dat. But do you see a submarine around here? SAI would short circuit underwater!”

“No I wouldn’t.” Scoffed the AI. “What you see is an hologram projected by a satellite. I don’t have any physical presence, let alone electric.”

“Your pussy felt real enough.”

“W...Well...” Stammered SAI, blushing. “Apparently your demonic powers can materialize objects of pleasure. You know, so you can have sex even when it should be impossible. As long as you don’t kiss me underwater, I’ll be fine.”

“Pff. Good for you!” Spit Acantha, crossing her arms. “Aster is pure darkness so oxygen isn’t an issue, but I can’t breathe underwater!”

“Aaaw, the all-powerful demon can’t handle a dive?”

“The only water we have in Hell is frozen, I’ll remind you! What kind of eternal torment would it be if the damned could have a drink?”

“Okay, I see your point.” Nodded Aster. “Luckily, Master gave me a rebreather in case I had to negotiate with the mermaids. That was before it turned out that I don’t have lungs anyway. Here!”

The elemental took an item out of her body and handed it over to the succubus. Once she was all geared up, Acantha gave the sign that she was ready, and all three of them dived in the saltwater. All three of them had ways of protecting their eyes, and saw with great clarity the underwater side of the beach. It was perfectly normal, at this depth at least. So they swam further. The island being volcanic in nature, the shallow part of the beach was quite short, and while not comparable to a cliff, the rock formation was plunging deep into the ocean at a rather sharp angle. And the evil trio could have been expected to go far deeper, had a mermaid not swam toward them at that moment. She was every bit as beautiful as the legends suggested. She had the beauty of human women combined with the irresistible...

“Cock shit bitch!! If I catch your friend, Imma beat her christmas-y ass into nuclear fission!” Is what the three evil girls heard in their minds.

“I like the way you think.” Displayed SAI on an holographic screen. “We’re looking for her. Do you have any idea where she went?”

“You mean aside from the land of kiss my scaly ass?”

“Yes, aside from that.”

“Well, she did rant about how when she woke up, her two friends had disappeared. She accused us of being responsible and beat us up with candy canes and sonic bombs that play “Jingle Bell” as interpreted in thrash metal. Poseidon that was awful.”

Acantha nodded pensively.

“Yes.” She transmitted by telepathy. “Mommy abducted me without waking her up, and Tsuki was taken by the console well before that point. It made sense that Clover would freak out.”

“And so, how did it go in the end?” Continued SAI. “She dragged one of you on the surface, didn’t she?”

“Yeah...” Replied the mermaid, looking hurt. “It was Pelagia. After she was done kicking our asses. The girl you call Clover took her for a joyride on the peach to airboard her. Because obviously, waterboarding won’t do much. But, well, obviously we didn’t know where you were gone. Until now at least.”

“Okay, thanks for the info. Try to contact Master Skull for a compensation.”

“Yeah, that guy better be prepared to cough up the cash, or our entire school of mermaid will shit in his water supply for a solid decade!”

The three villainesses swam up to the surface and went back to the beach. Dark Aster crossed her arms and said :

“Well. We already knew Clover got the F out of Dodge, but now we know that she was after Thorn and Tatsuki as well.”

“Clover trying to rescue the appointed rescuers. That’s a flippin’ first.”

“Most likely,” posited SAI, “she did it because of her newfound powers, but forgot she was written to be useless and screwed it up royally.”

“Yeah, I can imagine that.” Agreed Thorn. I mean Acantha. Shit, this is getting hard to keep track off. “Hey, can I have my dialogue line uninterrupted, jackass?” Yeah, yeah, sorry. “So, yeah, knowing Clover, she probably went off somewhere completely unrelated to where she needed to be to rescue us.”

“Sadly, that’s not really exclusive. Plus, if she needed to go to Hell, does she mean she went to Heaven? How would that work?”

“Yeah, I guess Heaven isn’t the open bar kind of joint. And we certainly couldn’t go there.”

Dark Aster formed a shadow fist and pounded it on the ground.

“Dammit! If only she had kept my comlink!”

“Yeah, damn that fucking Guru Meditation, it’s his fault for pointing it out to her.”

“So, what?” Groaned the succubus. “We only have guessing left? Can we just fuck and forget about her already?”

“No way. SAI, can you spy on every friendly location we visited during our adventures? She could have reached for help.”

“I can try.”

The artificial intelligence began to levitate a meter in the air, assuming a lotus stance. The numbers on her skin went haywire as she processed gigabytes of video data through her satellite network. She had retained her technological prowess from her former life, and though she wasn’t nearly on the same level as the greatest genius characters, she had an advantage. Having been transformed by a technology from another dimension, she possessed a nearly unmatched computational power. Under a minute, she had reviewed seven hours of video from every CCTV camera in every locale the Mystery Girls had ever known, including crossover episodes. She took a mental note to blackmail the President about this juicy footage of him getting intimate with a bald eagle. Suddenly, she smirked.

“Shit, if I had known I was this powerful, I would have done it from the get go.”

“You mean you didn’t know you could do it?”

“Hey, Entity Zero didn’t have time to give me my user manual. Skull kicked his ass back to his dimension when he found out about the EULA.”

“You have an end user licence agreement?”

“Yeah, and basically it requires the user to agree to abandon his rights for an unmelted face.”

“Contracts can do that?”

“Well, if they don’t, nobody has told software companies. Most require to to give up your right to a goddamn lawsuit, so why not go the extra mile?”

“Why indeed. Anyway, where is she?”

“The Mystery Girls’ HQ.”

Dark Aster and Acantha facepalmed in unison.

“Shit, of course.”

* * *

It looked exactly as they had left it, just two days ago. Their headquarters. Well, a bit too dramatic of a name for what was essentially just their home. Five girls, none of which were officially orphans, but who didn’t even know who their parents were. Left alone to bicker, laugh and gasp emphatically at the news. This cave in a non-specific location outside of the big city was the only home they knew.

Yet, Clover stood here, alone between the battle station and Bettina’s workshop. Each member of the gang had her little nest. Thorn had her small botanical veranda near the surface, Tatsuki her room with video games and a punching ball, Leona her library of philosophical writings on heroism, and Clover herself had her plush room.

She chuckled. She knew it was corny, but she was allowed to be. Well, had been. Now, she was all alone, and could, at last, protect herself. But that wasn’t what she wanted. Not at all. Unlike Tatsuki and Leona, Clover was largely content with the statu quo. That was the reason why she had accepted Santa’s deal. To protect what was left of the Mystery Girls. For a brief time, it seemed like it worked. Her joining Thorn and Tatsuki in badassitude repelled an army of monsters. But before they even had the chance of seeing a new dawn, even their right to a trio was taken.

But dwelling on the past, however recent, achieved little. She had to get out of this torpor. Maybe there was still hope. Maybe the superheroes would be able to undo the her friends’ transformations. Even though the only thing super about them is usually their ego. Clover turned around to the battle station and pressed the necessary combination of entirely blank buttons. She understandably messed up the input, however, and got a nice cup of coffee.

“Aw for cryin’ out loud...I don’t care ’bout no traditions, Betsy, ya shoulda labeled those buttons.”

Three tries and one entirely inappropriate celebratory fireworks later, she got it right, and saw with relief that the computer was establishing a connection to the Terrific Teens’ Tower of Radness. For the first time in hours, she allowed herself to smile.

When the screen froze up and displayed a giant skull instead, she realized she shouldn’t have.

“Going somewhere?” Resounded the mocking voice of what once was Bettina.

“No, I was just trying to make a call. Think before doin’ an ominous declaration, why dont’cha?”

“Oh, shut up, I’m new at this villain thing! Anyway, you’re like all meatbags right now. Boned! Ha!”

Clover groaned and summoned her candy cane weapons.

“Git outta here and fight, Betsy! Imma make you regret mocking Thorn and Tatsuki when we were surrounded!”

“What, you mean like that?” Sounded a terrifyingly familiar voice behind her. When she turned around, she let out a whiny gasp.

“Th...Thornie? No, naw, tell me it ain’t ya.”

The succubus grinned, an unholy glimmer in her yellow and black eyes. Clover was staring at her new curvaceous form, absolutely horrified. Leona turning into pure darkness and Bettina becoming a hologram was one thing, but Thorn...Tiffany had been twisted, violated in her very being. She was so far from everything she was that Clover questioned her own senses for a second. But this was all too real. Boyish, badass Thorn was now a huge-breasted demonic slut. She even had tattoos all over her body, and none of them were floral patterns. She thought Skull had already crossed the line, but he went ahead and found another one, then presumably drove through it with a nitro-boosted monster truck.

“That asshole is gonna get his ass kicked right proper. But not before I done correct set you three straight.”

In a sinister laugh, both SAI and Dark Aster materialized.

“No you won’t, Clov. We’re gonna make you join us, and then we’ll wait for Tatsuki to come back from her magic game console together.”

“Enough!”

Clover threw an eggnog bomb, which exploded right in front of Acantha, covering her in creamy liquid.

“First of all, get dressed, hun!”

Then, she charged towards Aster, her two candy canes grinding on the floor, sending sparks that were as badass as they had no business existing. The darkness elemental attempted to protect itself with a shadow hand, but Clover struck it with her weapons, cutting through it with barely any resistance. Left vulnerable, the former leader couldn’t do anything but gasp before the southern girl knocked several years worth of heroism philosophy out of her with a mighty headbutt.

“And Dark Aster sucks a mule too!”

Having dispatched her first two opponents, Clover turned to SAI, twirling her candy canes in obvious anticipation of a smackdown. The autonomous, needlessly sexualized artificial intelligence did a backflip in the air, giggling.

“You can’t hit me, Scarlett O’Hara! I’m a fucking hologram!”

“Tell that to someone who gives a shit. Yaaaaaah!”

“Seriously. Meatbags, amiri...gkk”

Hit square in the waist by both candy canes, SAI flew sideways and crashed on the workshop, knocking over an experimental space helmet and a solitaire-playing robot.

“LINUSDAMMIT!” Screamed the AI. “Doesn’t the universe care when I tell the rules?!”

“Ya might’ve reckoned Skull broke the rules, Betsy.”

The santa girl jumped on the computerized girl, her eyes reflecting nothing but fury.

“And now, as ya liked to say, Imma break him in a recursive fashion. Beginning with his trusty cyber-slave.”

Clover brought her weapons overhead, ready to unleash a massive strike to pinned-down SAI’s head. This wasn’t her friend. Just an alien program that consumed her whole. No hesitation.

She didn’t have to hesitate, however. In an instant, she felt something being wrapped around her head, and next thing she knew, she was completely paralyzed.

“Oh yeah!” She heard Dark Aster say. “It feels great to finally be on the giving end of the sudden villain comeback!”

“Aargh...What did ya do?”

“Placed a circlet from the darkness dimension on your head. I didn’t get the technobabble but apparently it can obfuscate synapses and neutralize certain encephalic activity, yadda yadda yadda. We have nerds too down there.”

“Release me, ya shadow bugger!”

“No way, sweetie. You made a step towards evil, but you’re not exactly synergising the team’s assets here. Acantha! Can you get her off SAI, please?”

“No problem.”

The succubus, who had cleaned herself by superheating her body, propelled herself on the paralyzed Mystery Girl and lifted her off SAI’s inconsistently tangible body. Giving Clover a ravenous look, she slowly lifted her t-shirt upwards, revealing the slender body that only erotic fanart would normally show.

“Nnngh...Get...off me, ya whore!”

“Such language, Clover-pie. Clearly, you’re no longer suited to be a goody-two shoes.”

SAI and Dark Aster crept behind their captive, and began joyfully caressing her body as well. She tried to struggle, but much to her dismay, the dark hairband kept her limp and relaxed.

“Stop it, y’all...Ya can’t do this. Let at least one Mystery Girl alive...”

“Don’t you get it, Clov? We are the Mystery Girls. And soon, you’ll be part of the new gang...”

With her clawed fingers, Acantha ripped open Clover’s garments, leaving her naked in the middle of the villainous trio. She was in a place beyond terror, but where excitement could still reach. She felt the demon’s tongue sliding on her exposed flesh, upwards to her left breast.

“Mmmmh...I can taste your fear...So raw. So delicious.”

“I...mmngh...hope it gives you salmonella.”

As humiliating as it was, this was just the beginning. With a snide grin, Acantha snapped her fingers and made a small piece of black and red rock appear into thin air. Clover’s eyes grew wide when she saw the succubus take the rock, then touch her flesh, and penetrating it like it was water. She tried to scream, but Aster’s hands kept her mouth shut. She felt her former friend’s demonic presence within her, invading her very being, and approaching her rapidly beating heart.

“Mmmf! Mmmmfh!”

“Don’t worry, it won’t hurt...much.”

Acantha touched Clover’s heart with the small rock, and it automatically started to dissolve, infecting the Mystery Girl’s body with its hellish power. Her sinister work done, the succubus pulled her hand out and got up, laughing.

“It’s done. You can free her.”

“Alright, though she is cute when she can’t do anything.” Commented Aster before removing the circlet.

“Mah God, what the hell did you do, bitch?” Yelled Clover, running to the nearest wall, catching her breath.

“Oh, I just sped up the process.”

“What process?”

“You’re a boogeyman, Clov, not a candy maker. These santa clothes are infecting you. It’s just gradual. Too gradual if you ask me. Well, not anymore.”

The southern girl felt a pulse within her body. A hunger. The substance that formed her gloves was stirring more than ever. She felt its tendrils pouring inwards, beckoned by the stone, infecting her bloodstream. Pictures flashed in her mind’s eye. Pictures of blood and pain, naughty children stuffed into bags and dragged, kicking and screaming into the dead of night. Poor Clover was getting aroused against her will, forced to enjoy and desire those grim scenes. The costume wanted her not only to exact punishment on people. She wanted it to be her passion, her reason to live. Acantha approached her seductively, caressing her naked form.

“Don’t fight it. You can’t. You’re a bloodthirsty slayer, whether you like it or not.”

“N...Naw...I’m a dang hero...”

But try as she might to deny it, she heard the world “KILL” repeated over and over in her mind. She felt it in her soul. It was a deep-seated imperative. A calling. A craving. The corruption was impossible to ignore. Worse, it made her horny. Even her sexual desires were linked to the evil that infected her.

“That’s it, Clover. Free yourself from morality. Become a true boogeyman.”

She was panting. Acantha’s finger had made their way to her most private place, and added to the fire. The more horny Clover was, the more the flashes became enticing. She barely realized it when she reached the tipping point. Her thoughts of resistance and heroism grew hollow. She wanted this. She was a monster. It was her role, her nature. Unable to quell the growing sadism, she began to kiss the succubus furiously, digging into her shoulders with her nails.

“Yea...” She groaned between kisses. “I don’t give no shit. I’m a monster. Do yer business, gloves! Taint me! Transform me!”

As she welcomed the unholy visions, accepting them into her soul, she went right back into kissing her comrade, closing her eyes. When she opened them again, Acantha grinned upon seeing they were now a pure, glowing red.

“Welcome back, Clov.”