The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: Sorry for the delay, fans. Enjoy... .—Rikimaru

In Heat

3.

“Please, Richard, pretty please...” Tiffany pleaded.

“C’mon babe... there’s a big rush party this weekend. I don’t wanna miss it.”

“But I’m really just dying to see you. Please, sweetie? I’ll make it worth your while...” She trailed off with a slight suggestive lilt.

“All right, all right, " Richard said reluctantly. “See you this weekend.”

Tiffany hung up the phone happily, sitting by herself in the school cafeteria. Only two more days and then he’d be back home for a visit from college. It was the best news she’d had in awhile. In fact, it was probably the only good news she’d had in a week, since John and the cupcake incident, sitting at this very table.

She was beginning to come to terms that there was no immediate end in sight for her current situation. Contrary to what John had said, the effects of whatever she’d been given hadn’t worn off in a day. If anything, in a week’s time it seemed to have gotten worse—while Tiffany had become somewhat adjusted to being perpetually turned on, she still felt more sexually ravenous than ever and everything now revolved around it.

She had initially tried to stay on top of it by masturbating frequently, but it was becoming increasingly less satisfying. So, in addition to missing class several times a day for solo sessions in the bathroom, she was still meeting up with John – not only in the bathrooms, but in empty classrooms, in one of their cars in the parking lot, anywhere even remotely private. She still felt guilty about cheating and hooking up with a stranger, but the academic part of her accepted that she needed it, and if she had to have sex it may as well be with someone she’d done it with before.

Her school work was suffering tremendously. When she wasn’t missing class, she could sit and pay attention for about 20 minutes before getting restless, thinking only of the next opportunity to release some of the pent up sexual energy. She had skipped all of her extracurriculars the whole week as well, spending most of the time either alone in her bedroom or else with John in a parked car somewhere.

Worst of all was the sense that she was losing herself, her whole identity. Tiffany had thought that the drugs had only affected her hormones, her body, but it was clear that the lines were blurring and her mind had been corrupted as well. She could scarcely believe the lusty, perverted thoughts that broke across her concentration in class, or the filthy, nasty things that came out of her mouth during the hot, sweaty encounters with John. Every rule she set for herself, she ended up breaking. Even when she felt ashamed of herself, a part of her deep down liked the shame, was secretly excited to be so naughty.

It didn’t help either that John’s speculation was almost certainly correct as well—that Tiffany was emitting pheremones of her own. Walking down the halls, she could almost see the aura she was exuding by the way everyone reacted. Although she had always gotten looks before, now boys simply stopped talking mid sentence and stared, oogling her unabashedly. Girls punched their boyfriends’ shoulders jealously, but they too gave her lingering looks, turning their heads as she passed by. Even teachers seemed friendlier and smilier than usual.

All this extra attention, which used to make Tiffany feel objectified and repulsed, now gave her a thrill. She walked around the school confidently, her flats swapped out for high heels, moving her firm ass from side to side, barely covered by the tight skirts she taken to wearing, her busty chest proudly on display, bouncing and straining against the tight, low cut blouses she now favored. Just knowing that everyone wanted to get with her kept Tiffany even more turned on.

Still, changes in wardrobe aside, she was happy she hadn’t gone too far. Nobody was getting hurt by just checking her out, except for the guy who missed the door to the classroom and walked into the wall instead. She was enjoying the stares, but she still hadn’t messed around with anyone but John, and that was out of necessity. When this was all over, she’d be able to live with herself. As long as she didn’t go too far...

To that end, she was trying everything to get her arousal under control. By the end of the day, she’d skipped class twice to get herself off in the bathroom, and decided to try and wear herself out by hitting the school gym. She spent the next forty minutes running hard on an elliptical, followed by light weights, doing hundreds of reps. Tiffany worked out at a furious pace, her energy levels seeming inexhaustable. After a hard 90 minute workout, she deemed this latest attempt a failure. The adrenaline and endorphines coursing through her system had her feeling hornier than ever.

She headed back to the girls locker room, stripped down and hit the showers. Totally alone, she lathered the soap up and ran her hands, wet and slickery, all over her firm, tan body, fingering herself to climax under the hot steamy, water.

With a sigh, Tiffany shut the water off and walked out naked, unconcerned if anyone were around to see her. Coming in from the showers, she saw there another was indeed someone in the locker room with her. As the girl shut her locker and turned around, Tiffany saw that it was Denise, dressed in her cheerleader outfit again.

“Tiffany!” she said, startled. Denise stared for a moment at her standing there completely naked, dripping on the floor, before looking away embarrassedly. “Umm… don’t you think you should put on some clothes?”

“Why?” Tiffany asked, eyes innocently wide. “Am I making you uncomfortable?”

“Hardly.” Denise tried to sound disdainful, but only somewhat succeeded. She quickly recovered however and brought her eyes up to defiantly meet Tiffany’s. “I just meant maybe you should get dressed so you could at least come to the last half of cheerleading practice, which you’ve missed all week!”

“Hmmm... No, I don’t think I feel like it.” Tiffany’s dismissive tone was far more successful. “But you know, I have been meaning to talk to you.”

“What about?”

She took a step closer to Denise. “I know it was you.”

“What? What was me?”

“I know it was you who went around talking about me and Richard, telling everyone I’m frigid.”

“I didn’t.” Denise was clearly thrown off by this new, confrontational Tiffany.

“Don’t try to deny it. It was you. Gossiping about me, just because I’m not an easy slut, like you.”

“Excuse me?!”

“You heard what I said.” Tiffany took another step closer. They were less than a foot apart now. Denise backed up, bumping up against the lockers behind her. Tiffany was really enjoying herself. Stuck up, popular Denise, always so sure of herself, carrying herself around like the queen of the school, now unnerved by passive, uptight little Stiffany. She was still feeling amped up by her workout, and hadn’t relaxed in the shower at all...

“Something wrong, Denise?” she asked, sweetly.

“You want to, like, give me some space?” Denise tried again to sound scornful, while her eyes flicked up and down over Tiffany’s bare, lithe form. Tiffany could see her breathing fast.

“Oh, I’m sorry... Am I standing too close?” Tiffany didn’t move an inch, relishing the power of her new self. It must be how Denise felt everyday. “I thought you wouldn’t mind.”

“I’m not a slut, and I’m certaintly not a dyke, so yea, I do mind.”

“You’re not..?”

Tiffany took another step forward, closing the gap between her and Denise, pinned up against the lockers. Her hard nipples brushed against Denise’s large breasts, rubbing against the smooth white fabric that covered them. Tiffanny felt a small shiver run through her body at the contact, and Denise gave a small gasp. Bitch, Tiffany thought, I’ll show you what a slut you really are.

She leaned in close and, without breaking her gaze, licked Denise’s full lips lightly with the tip of her tongue. She saw Denise shudder, as her own tongue quickly darted out involuntarily over the place Tiffany’s had touched her.

“See?” Tiffany asked lightly, before her big, blue eyes narrowed spitefully. “You’re a slut and a liar.”

She kissed Denise full on, forcing her tongue past the girl’s lips into her mouth.

“Mmmph!” Denise let out a muffled cry of surprise, but then a moment later, she was kissing Tiffany back furiously. “Mmmmmm...” She made out with Tiffany open mouthed, sucking on her tongue before putting her own in Tiffany’s mouth.

Tiffany had her pressed up against the locker, reaching up under her blouse and feeling up her tits. Denise’s hands were roving all over Tiffany’s naked body, running them through her wet, sleeked back hair, down her toned back, grabbing her firm ass, as they continued passionately making out.

Tiffany slipped a hand under Denise’s skirt, pushing her panties to the side and started rubbing her slit, which was already copiously wet, as she knew it would be. She slid two fingers inside, making Denise groan against her mouth as they continued kissing. Tiffany reveled in the complete domination she held over her, getting hotter and hotter the more she turned Denise on. She started fingering her just the way she liked it herself, hard and fast. In less than a minute, Denise was cumming hard, digging her nails into Tiffany’s back, deep moans coming from the back of her throat as she crushed her lips hard against Tiffany’s.

Tiffany let Denise’s hips give her hand a few more involuntary humps before pulling out of her and breaking the kiss between them. “Oh fuck... fuck...” Denise panted, sliding against the lockers to collapse down on the floor with her legs folded to the side. “Goddamn...”

Tiffany stood there, slowly sucking on her fingers, looking down at Denise trying to recover. Stuck up or not, she was smoking hot, Tiffany thought, admiring the sexy highlights in her dark, brunette hair, which contrasted with Denise’s icy blue eyes and bright red lipstick. From this angle, she had a great view of Denise’s ample cleavage straining against the tight blouse , heaving as she tried to catch her breath. No wonder all the boys wanted to fuck her, even if she was a total bitch. Or maybe because of it... She had always gotten so much more attention than Tiffany, whom she still felt the need to cut down and gossip about anyway. The notion made Tiffany feel vengeful and horny. She wasn’t done with her yet...

“Denise.”

She didn’t answer, completely out of it.

“Denise....” Tiffany said softly, in a sing song voice.

“Hmmm?”

“You just came really hard, didn’t you?”

“Mmmhmmm...” Denise answered, dreamily.

“And you did gossip about me,” Tiffany continued. “Don’t you think you owe me?”

“Huh..?”

Tiffany was standing above her, her glistening, naked, blond mound inches from Denise’s face. She reached down and stroked Denise’s hair, then gently guided her by the back of her head even closer.

“Well?” Tiffany asked, expectantly.

Still out of it, Denise slowly realized what she wanted. She looked up at Tiffany’s face, looking patiently down on her, then hesitantly leaned forward and gave Tiffany a kiss on her lower lips. It was like an electric shock of pleasure instantly rushing through her.

“Yessss...”

Tiffany reached down and grabbed handfuls of Denise’s dark hair, pulling her face into her crotch, as she felt Denise begin to lick her, tasting her wetness.

“Oh yea... lick my snatch, you fucking skank.”

Tiffany was grinding her hips in Denise’s face, head thrown back, moaning. Denise was eagerly lapping at her now, reaching around and grabbing Tiffany’s tight little ass.

“Mmmm, fuck!” Tiffany grabbed her own big tits, massaging them as she stood there, stark naked in the school locker room, with the slutty head cheerleader down on her knees in front of her, her face buried between Tiffany’s legs.

“Unnnnh... it feels so fucking good... unnnnhh... oh shit...”

Tiffany involuntarily lifted a leg, hooking it over Denise’s shoulder, wrapping it around her to pull her closer while giving her better access to pleasure her. Her hips moved of their own accord, meeting each lick of Denise’s tongue buried deep inside of her.

“Fuuuuuck... I’m gonna cum,” Tiffany breathed. “I’m gonna cum all over your slutty face...”

Denise let out an excited moan and redoubled her effort, furiously licking and sucking on Tiffany’s hot, blond slit, tonguing her clit hard. The orgasm exploded inside Tiffany as she cried out, her pussy gushing, lights dancing in front of her eyes, and she came again as she felt Denise still feverently licking her cream.

Tiffany let out a satisfied moan as Denise gave her one last long, sultry lap, before disentangling herself and standing up straight. She quickly dressed, pulling on her skirt with no panties, buttoning up her tight blouse with no bra. The sexy head cheerleader was still on her knees, looking down with half closed eyes, licking her lips. Her pretty little chin was wet with Tiffany’s cum.

Tiffany leaned over and yanked Denise’s hair hard by the back of the head so that her face was upturned and kissed her passionately, letting her tongue linger inside Denise’s mouth, tasting her own cum on the girl’s lips. She gave Denise’s hair another sharp tug, away from her, so that she fell back on her heart-shaped ass, banging the back of her head against the lockers.

“Thanks for the good, hard cum, slut,” Tiffany said brightly. “See you around.”

She walked out, leaving the stunned, dishevelled girl sitting on the locker room floor.

Driving home, basking in the afterglow of her orgasms, her lust temporarily sated, Tiffany had a moment of mental clarity that had lately become so rare. My God, she thought, what am I becoming? I just let a girl lick me down there... and I got off on it. And I was so mean, she thought, thinking of the shocked look in Denise’s ice blue eyes.

What happened to not messing around with anyone else, anyway? She wondered if hooking up with girls was cheating worse than hooking up with guys, and found she couldn’t decide. Well, this was for revenge anyway, Tiffany justified to herself, as she had for all the other scandalous things she’d done all week. Anyway, she’d taught that bitch a lesson—she ate her pussy out until she came, what a complete whore. She felt a small, malicious smile forming on her face. The clarity was leaving her mind again, just as quickly as it had come. Goddamn, that was fucking hot, she thought. Tiffany starting fingering herself again as she drove.

* * *

It was finally Saturday, and Richard was back. It felt so nice to not have to feel guilty about cheating, at least for the weekend, Tiffany thought as she sucked slowly on Richard’s cock. After getting picked up, she had said hello and waited all of five seconds before reaching over and unzipping his pants. He’d needed to pull over barely a block away from her house, too completely distracted to even attempt to drive someplace more private.

Her head bobbing up and down, Tiffany started playing with his balls as she sucked him off. Richard groaned loudly as her tongue swirled over the tip of his head, tasting his precum. As she felt him growing harder, she started twisting her delicate fingers around his shaft as she stroked him, while tonguing him hard just at the base of his head, where she knew he liked it.

“Fuck, babe, I’m gonna cum,” he groaned. He knew she wouldn’t like that, was even lucky to be getting a blow job at all from his sexy but proper girlfriend.

Tiffany didn’t stop as usual though, she just kept pumping him, hard and fast, as she continued licking and sucking his dick. She looked up at him from his lap, and he saw a wicked, lusty look on her face.

“Wait babe, stop I’m gonna—”

Richard groaned loudly and Tiffany felt him unload in her mouth, hot cum splashing the back of her throat. She swallowed spurt after spurt, still jerking him off, greedily milking his cock as she kept her lips locked around his swollen head. It felt so good to have a boyfriend she could be nasty with, she thought, as she swallowed his last drops of cum.

“Mmmm...” Tiffany sat up, giving the corner of her mouth a delicate wipe with her pinky, before sucking the sticky cum off it with her eyes closed.

Suddenly her eyes flew open. “Fucking selfish prick!” she said furiously.

“What?” Richard, relaxed and totally spent, was taken aback. “What’d I do?!”

“What’d you do? You just came in my fucking mouth!!”

“I’m sorry, but I couldn’t help it! I know you don’t like tha—”

“Now you’re useless! How the fuck am I gonna get off now?!”

Richard was completely aghast. That was why..?

“Look, babe, it’s not my fault. You were sucking me off like a pro, I mean for chrissake even the college girls don’t do it like—” Richard caught himself, but it was too late.

Tiffany simply sat there giving him the coldest look he had ever seen. Then, she said in a quiet, restrained voice, “And how would you know how the ‘college girls’ suck dick?”

Richard was stunned by his normally upstanding girlfriend’s dirty mouth, paired with her acting like an utter sex fiend, which made him slip up in the first place. Before today, he couldn’t remember a time he’d even heard Tiffany use a swear word.

“No it’s not like that... I mean, I just heard—”

“And to think,” Tiffany said bitterly, “Here I’ve been walking around, feeling like shit, like a dirty prostitute, and you’ve been down there scoring off the ‘college girls’...”

“Wait, wait, wait... you, mean you’ve been cheating on me?!”

“Bye Richard.” She got out of the car, slammed the door, and started walking home.

Walking in the front door of her house a few minutes later, Tiffany was surprised to suddenly find she wasn’t angry anymore, wasn’t angry at all. She felt a bad little smile playing on her lips.

She was free. Free to do anything she wanted. Free to fuck anyone she wanted. Anyone at all...