The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: I liked writing this one. Hope you enjoy it!

—Rikimaru

In Heat

4.

Tiffany’s cell phone rang again. So annoying, she thought, as she groped for it on the floor beside her. Pulling John’s cock out of her mouth, she looked at the caller ID. Richard yet again, of course. With a sigh, she flipped it open.

“Yes, Richard?”

With her free hand, she stroked John’s hard erection, already glistening with her saliva. She was on her knees in his bedroom, wearing a tight fitting blouse, tied in a knot at the bottom to display her taut, tan midsection, a ridiculously short plaid mini skirt, and white stockings that ended mid thigh – the world’s most scandalous Catholic school girl’s outfit. John was standing in front of her with his pants down around his ankles.

“Finally, you answer. I’ve calling nonstop for days. Can we talk please?” Richard pleaded on the other end of the line, far away in his dorm room.

Tiffany took John’s dick back into her mouth. “Mmhmm,” she answered.

“Well... I just wanted to apologize. You were right. I have been messing around here.”

“Mmm.” Tiffany said noncommittally, around the mouthful of cock, stroking the shaft as she sucked on it.

“I promise it’ll never happen again.

“Uhhh... Tiff? You there?”

She reluctantly stopped sucking John off to answer.

“Yes, Richard, I’m here.”

Poor John’s blow job was suffering. She held the phone between her shoulder and cheek, and unbuttoned her snug white blouse. She was braless of course, and her heavy tits sprung free. Leaning forward, she pushed them together, with John’s cock tightly between them.

“You were saying?” she asked, as she began to bounce her tits, John’s slippery cock sliding between them. He let out a groan, and Tiffany gave him a shushing look with her lips.

“Please, just give me another chance...”

Tiffany listened distractedly, Richard blathering away on the phone while John titty fucked her. She started sucking him again as his cock moved up and down between her huge perky breasts, sliding in and out of her mouth. Why did I worry so much again about being a slut, she wondered. She couldn’t think of a good reason anymore.

“Hello? Can you answer me please?” She could hear a trace of the old irritation in Richard’s voice again. God, he was such an ass.

Tiffany let John’s dick out of her mouth again with a salacious lick before answering. “Can you say that again? My phone cut out.”

John pulled away and walked somewhere out of her line of sight. He must be fed up. Or maybe tired out, she thought. They had fucked three times already today.

“I said it’s not entirely my fault,” Richard said. “What’s gotten into you?”

Tiffany suddenly felt John’s hard cock push up against her pussy from behind, easily accessible as she wasn’t wearing anything under her tight little skirt, which was so short he didn’t even need to hike it up. Looking back over her shoulder, she put her hand over the receiver of the phone. “Wait, don’t, not while I’m talking to—unnngh!”

The head of John’s cock pushed past her wet lips into her ever ready snatch.

“Asshole... mmmm..! I didn’t say you could fuck me,” she whispered disgustedly, looking back at John, as she pushed her ass back to meet his thrusts. She went back to holding the phone with her shoulder so she could lean forward on her hands and knees.

“You’re right, Richard,” she said, struggling to keep her voice even. John had grabbed her by the waist and was fucking her hard, doggy style. “I am different now.”

“Yea I know! And I mean my friends all tell me how things change when you have a long distance relationship and...”

While Richard droned on, Tiffany was struggling to keep quiet.

“...you know what I mean right, Tiff?”

“Yes, baby, oh yesss,” she whispered, her eyes tightly shut with her head down. Her golden hair hung over her face, swishing back and forth like curtains.

“Well, I’m glad you see it that way, too. That reminds, I’ve been wanting to tell you for awhile now...”

“Unnnhh...”

Despite her efforts to sound normal, she was starting to breathe heavily over the line.

“Tiffany? Are you in the middle of something?”

“Mmmmm, fuuuuck...” she groaned. She couldn’t help it.

“Is this a prank..? What’re you doing?!”

“I’m sorry, Richard,” she panted over the phone, her voice jumping with each of John’s thrusts. “It’s... unnnngh... better this way...”

“What? What the fuck is going on?!” Richard was shouting now.

“I just... mmm, shit... something happened to me... long... unghh... hard... uh, I mean... story short... mmm... yea, I am fucking this guy right now,” she confessed. John had reached around and was playing with her tits as he screwed her.

“Ooh!” Tiffany let out a little squeal and a seductive laugh as he tweaked one of her nipples. She tried to focus back on the conversation. What had she been saying? Oh yea, dump this jackass. “I just can’t be with you right now... oh fuck... because I feel too guilty, when you’re not here... ohhhhh... and I need to get fucked...”

“You cheating slut... you dirty fucking whore,” Richard swore.

“You’re right,” Tiffany agreed breathlessly, a thin line of drool dripping out of the corner of her mouth, as she got pounded from behind. “I am a whore... a horny little bitch in heat... I... unnnh... tried to fight it, but I couldn’t... mmm... I just love cock too much...”

John was getting excited listening to Tiffany’s filthy, slutty mouth as she was breaking up with her boyfriend, all while his cock was buried deep in her pussy. He was slamming her hard now. Tiffany’s words were tumbling out quicker and quicker as she felt her orgasm building. She barely knew what she was saying.

“I just... mmm! I always need to fuck... Oh yes baby, gimme that dick... See, Richard? Mmm, fuck! See... you don’t want me... I’m just a cock loving, nympho whore... Unnnhh! I need a hard cock in my hot, tight, little snatch all the time... mmmm... I’m on all fours right now, getting fucked from behind, on the floor... oh god...

“Getting used like a dirty... fucking... bitch—UNNNGGGGHHH!”

The phone tumbled to the floor, forgotten, as she came, crying out her pleasure, shoving her little ass back into John to take his cock as deep into her pussy as she could. John was fucking her furiously, on the brink of cumming as well.

“Wait! I want to you to unload in my mouth!”

Tiffany whipped around, but it was too late. John came explosively, shooting all over her tits and face. She caught the last spurts in her mouth, sucking hard at his cock, moaning like a harlot.

“Mmmmm...”

As John’s prick gave a few last spasms, she let him pull out of her mouth, a long sticky strand trailing from her lips. Tiffany suddenly realized she’d been in the middle of a conversation. Still on her knees, topless, covered in semen, she picked her phone up off the floor. “Hello? Hello?”

The line was dead—Richard was gone. With a slight shrug, she casually tossed the phone back on the ground.

“Well, that’s weird,” Tiffany said, running her hands over her huge tits, sticky with John’s cum, her big blue eyes innocently wide. “I guess the call must have dropped...”

She licked her full, luscious lips to catch the cum dripping down her face.