The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Heat

8.

“I’m sorry, dear, she’s not home yet,” Denise’s mother said. She was an older version of her popular daughter in both looks and personality: slim build, brunette hair streaked with silver instead of the blond highlights, and while she was always unfailingly courteous to Tiffany, there was a certain coolness to her demeanor.

“That’s weird,” Tiffany said, frowning on the Thompson’s front porch. “We were supposed to study together. I wonder where she is?”

This was a lie. Tiffany knew exactly where that scheming bitch Denise was—cheering at the football game that she herself had ditched out on. She had worn her cheerleader outfit to school like the rest of the team to show support, but when the end of the day rolled around, Tiffany hadn’t really felt like going to the game after all, and thought maybe there was somewhere else she’d rather be, something else she’d rather be doing...

“Well, Ms. Thompson, do you suppose it would be ok if I just went up to her room to wait for her,” she asked, politely. “I think I left my study guide here last time and I really need it.”

“Mmhm, just go on up then.” Uninterested and unsmiling, Denise’s mother opened the door wider to allow her in. She certainly wasn’t the most engaging of parents, Tiffany thought as she went upstairs and walked into the pink bedroom, lazily half closing the door behind her. She was unlikely to be bothered, by Denise’s mom at least...

She flung her book bag aside on the floor, then got down on her hands and knees, looking under the bed until she found the shoebox she knew would be there. Well, might as well kill two birds with one stone, she thought, carelessly flipping the lid off, and pulling out Denise’s shiny black rubber vibrator, turned it on with a twist and immediately brought it beneath her skirt, sinking it into her tight, dripping pussy, laying back onto Denise’s bed.

“Mmm fucking good...” Tiffany worked the thick dildo, masturbating intently, oblivious to all else. She would have thought she’d be tired of cumming like this all the time by now, but none of the pleasure had lessened at all—every orgasm was just as hot and delicious as if her last had been a year ago. All that had weakened was her reservations and unwillingness.

“Ohhhhhh..!”

She cried out quietly as her pussy gushed around the vibrator, plunging in and out of herself, her slim hips raised off the bed top, humping an imaginary lover.

She had just finished cumming for a second time, when she rolled onto her side, one hand still pumping between her legs, the other running through her full long blond hair. She was unsurprised to see someone peering at her through the crack in the slightly open door.

“Why hello, Mr. Thompson,” Tiffany purred. He’d taken half as long to show up as she would have thought. Denise’s father gave a start, then pulled away from the opening. She laughed softly. This was going to be so easy.

“Silly... you don’t have to leave. I was hoping to see you.”

Slowly the door swung open, and with a sidelong look over his shoulder, he hesitatingly entered. She sat up as he did so, her long legs hanging over the side of the bed, spread wide apart, the vibrator still buried deep inside between them.

“Ummm, hello Tiffany,” Denise’s father said, awkwardly, trying to keep his eyes raised on her face, ludicrously pretending as though they were having a normal conversation. “How are you?”

“Me? Oh, I’m just fine at the moment.” Tiffany closed her eyes and shivered as she pressed the vibrator up against her clit. “Mmmmm... It’s you I’m worried about...”

“Me?” Denise’s dad asked, surprised.

“Well sure...” She never took her gaze from his face as she slowly slid the toy in and out of herself. “You poor man. All by yourself in this big house with only two cold, spiteful women to keep you company...”

“Excuse me?” His brow had slightly furrowed, but he was too thoroughly mesmerized to really pay any attention to the slight to his family.

“Oh come on now, Mr. Thompson, " Tiffany said a little breathlessly as she continued unabashedly masturbating in front of him. “I see what your wife is like. I’m sure she was a babe back in the day, but she’s a total shrew, right? And Denise... I mean, she’s my girlfriend and all but the whole damn school knows she’s the meanest bitch, like, ever. Ooohhh...”

She was getting close again.

“I’ll bet you get treated like shit around here, don’t you, Mr. Thompson?”

He didn’t answer, but she could see the truth of it on his face.

“I know what a man like you needs,” she groaned, her hand moving faster now, “Just a little respect now and then... just a little affection... uunngghh!”

She never broke eye contact as she came, looking him full in the face, her own blue eyes half squeezing shut, cute little nose wrinkling, her full lips slightly parted as she moaned with pleasure, pumping herself rapidly, the dildo squelching loudly around her gushing juices.

“Sorry,” Tiffany said, panting, several moments later, as she rose from the bed. She approached him, the shiny, wet vibrator dropping out of her slick fingers to the floor, which then went straight up to her mouth. “Just really needed another good hard cum.”

Her huge rack heaved up and down as she caught her breath, her slim hips swaying as she stalked towards him.

“Tell me, " she said, pressing herself into his arms, still tasting her fingertips, looking up at him. “When’s the last time you had a really good hard cum?”

Denise’s father took her by the shoulders and held her at arm’s length. She could see drops of perspiration beading on his forehead. “Stop this right now,” he hissed. “My wife is right downstairs!”

“Oh yea... your wife.” Tiffany made a sour face. “She must really take care of you, her being so friendly and all.

“I guess that’s why you have to resort to spying on me and your daughter hooking up. Did you go the bathroom and rub one out afterwards?”

Mr. Thompson’s face flushed with embarrassment, giving him away. She laughed softly again.

“Oh my God, pervert! You did!” She gave him a playful swat on the chest.

“So, who were you thinking about when you were jerking off? Me? Or Denise..?” The hands gripping her shoulders tensed.

“That’s... she’s my daughter..!” He licked his lips nervously, still red faced. She shrugged out of his grasp and slid up close to him again, one hand rubbing his chest, the index finger on the other toying with her lower lip.

“You know... a lot of people say Denise and I look a lot alike. Almost like sisters... Daddy...”

Tiffany was oozing with sexual confidence. She could see her pheromones working on him, washing away his resolve, as his eyes longingly explored her ripe body; by now they had become so concentrated, no one could resist their effects. Pressed up against him, she could feel his erection against her side. Tiffany dropped to her knees.

“Wait,” Denise’s father protested weakly, making no attempt to stop her unbuckling his belt and pants. “You’re just a teenager...”

“It’s ok,” she said, looking up at him with her big blue eyes, wide and innocent. “I just want Daddy to be happy...”

She took him into her mouth slowly, caressing each inch with tongue, taking him deep into her throat, his member sliding against her full lips as she drew him out again. Mr. Thompson groaned, then grabbed handfuls of her thick blond hair, pulling her head back into his crotch. Tiffany’s head bobbed up and down as he thrusted his hips, fucking her wet mouth. She reached up and played with his balls as she orally pleasured him.

“Honey?” Denise’s mother’s voice came calling up from the bottom of the staircase. Mr. Thompson stiffened.

“Stop!” he half whispered, half moaned in fear. But Tiffany paid no attention, still working on the cock in her mouth.

“Honey?!” The voice was closer now, irritated.

Mr. Thompson whimpered wordlessly, trying to push her away. Instead, she took him as far in as she could, his cock going down into her throat.

“Yes, dear..?” He managed to choke out, then gave a gasp, nearly doubling over, clutching at Tiffany’s hair, as she sucked hard on his head while stroking his shaft.

“I’m leaving for yoga class. Dinner’s in the oven.” Mrs. Thompson’s footsteps retreated without even waiting for a response.

“Ok, dear,” he panted. “Have a good—” The front door slammed shut.

Tiffany looked up, with a grin on her face, still jerking him off. “Looks like it’s just you and me now, Mr. Thompson.”

“Stop,” Denise’s father said, breathing hard as her expert fingers slid up and down his length. “We have to stop this...”

Her face was barely an inch away from his swollen head. “Stop?” Tiffany asked, with an eyebrow suggestively arched. “Are you sure?” Her tongue slowly swirled across the tip of his manhood before slipping back between her sexy full lips, a strand of precum trailing between.

With a loud groan, Mr. Thompson’s resolve broke, and he pulled her head back into his crotch, shoving his cock deep into her eager mouth until it hit the back of her throat again. Tiffany continued stroking as she sucked him off, feeling him stiffen as she brought him close to the edge.

She slowed down and then stopped. Denise’s father looked down, confused and visibly frustrated. “Not yet,” Tiffany said, “not like that...”

She pulled him by his dick like a dog on a leash, guiding him over to sit on the edge of Denise’s pink bed, then climbed up on his lap after him.

Mr. Thompson’s hands instinctively went to her trim waist, but just as she began lowering herself onto him, he stopped her. “Wait, wait... I can’t do this. My wife... On my daughter’s bed... this is wrong... you’re too young...”

“Please Daddy,” Tiffany begged softly. “I need it so bad. I’m so horny... please just fuck your little girl.”

“No...” But even as he said it, Tiffany was sinking onto his massive erection, gasping as his head pushed past her wet lips into her waiting pussy.

“Feels good, doesn’t it,” she asked, gyrating on his lap. “Mommy doesn’t have a tight little snatch like this, does she?”

“Oh god...”

“Feels good to fuck a young teenager’s cunt doesn’t it?”

Tiffany was getting even hornier, turned on her own filthy words. When had she gotten so perverted? Mr. Thompson was clearly enjoy himself too, groping underneath her cheerleader’s outfit, feeling up her large, full chest, groaning as she rode him.

“You like those nice firm tits, Daddy? Are they big enough for you?”

“No...” Denise’s father protested feebly, panting. “No... you’re not my daughter...”

“Daddy...” Tiffany said reproachfully, with her arms wrapped around the back of his head, “don’t say that...” She gave him a sensuous kiss, slipping her tongue into his mouth, moving up and down on his lap.

“No... You’re not!” He yanked her by the hair hard, breaking their kiss, a half-crazed look in his eyes, and then suddenly grabbed her by the ass and stood up abruptly, holding her in the air, her legs slung on either side of his hips, his cock still buried deep inside of her. He gave a series of involuntary pelvic thrusts, lifting Tiffany up and slamming her back down, impaling her on his stiff member.

“You’re NOT!!”

“Oh fuck!” Tiffany came hard, squeezing his hips with her knees as she clung against him, brought over the edge by Mr. Thompson’s ferocity. He flung her away from him, onto the lacy pink bedspread, where she lay panting.

“You’re not her...” he muttered, an anguished, miserable look on his face.

“Don’t you wish I were?” She looked at him, eyes narrowed maliciously. “C’mon Mr. Thompson, tell me what’d you do...”

“I wouldn’t... nothing...”

“You mean to tell me Denise doesn’t treat you like shit? Doesn’t just blow you off like some stiff old fogy? ”

Again, Denise’s father said nothing as Tiffany goaded him, taunted him.

“It’s true, isn’t it? She comes and goes whenever she wants. Gets horrible grades. Dresses like a little slut and whores around with boys, and you can’t do shit about. Because you’re just some pathetic, old ass square...

“Come on... you want to punish her, don’t you? Your hot, skanky little daughter... you want to punish her, bend her over, and spank her right on her firm, tight ass... and then fuck her rough like the horny, cock hungry slut she is, show her what a real man her father is...”

He was starting to tremble with anger and guilt and confusion.

“We look so much alike... you can just show me...”

“This... this is all wrong...”

“God, you’re so pathetic, Daddy,” Tiffany sneered. “I wouldn’t believe you even had any balls if they weren’t right here in front of me.”

Mr. Thompson’s face flushed, as dark as his raging hard on.

“That’s enough...”

“Pathetic,” she repeated. “Your horny teenage daughter needs to fuck so bad, begging for your cock, and you’re not man enough to give it to her...just a chickenshit old man...”

His eyes went suddenly blank and wide as something snapped inside of him.

“Bitch!” He reached out and slapped her hard across the face. But it didn’t hurt, didn’t scare her, only excited her... Tiffany knew it wasn’t her he was slapping in his mind.

“Daddy, no!” She crawled on all fours away from him, not moving nearly fast enough to get away. “Don’t punish me...”

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back towards him. “No, no..” Tiffany’s breaths were coming in excited gasps now. “No, stop it, Daddy, please...” The hunger in her eyes said otherwise as she looked over her shoulder at him.

He rammed his cock deep into her, standing at the edge of the bed, her on all fours on top.

“Oh Daddy!”

“Bitch,” Mr. Thompson grunted, thrusting deep into her. “Disrespectful bitch...”

“I’m sorry, Daddy... mmmm... I was a bad girl...”

“I’m tired of your bullshit! Now you’ll get what you deserve...”

“No please... unnnngh... no don’t fuck me..!”

“Staying out late. Lying all the time. Spending all my money on clothes. You never listen!” He gave her ass a sharp slap as he gave her a particularly hard thrust, making her squeal.

“Daddy... unnnnhhh... I’m sorry... ohhh, fuuuck... I just want to look beautiful for you... mmmm... I dyed my hair blonde... do you like it?”

He grabbed her long golden tresses and yanked her head back, still slamming into her small, firm ass.

“It makes you look like a cheap hooker! And this tight little outfit... what have I told you about going out half dressed?? Look at these tits on display for the whole world to see!” He reach around and grabbed handfuls of her bouncing cleavage.

Tiffany was in heaven, getting banged from behind with all of Denise’s father’s pent up ferocity, getting hotter and hotter playing out his fantasy.

“Ohhh fuck... punish me, Daddy. Make your little girl cum...”

“I’ll give it to you, you disrespectful little whore...”

“Yes, Daddy, I need it... I need to cum so bad...”

She was slamming her ass back into him, almost ready to climax again. She could feel him stiffening inside of her, nearly on the cusp himself.

“Uhhh, uhhh... Please, give me your cum, Daddy... Pleeeease... Cum inside your hot daughter’s tight little snatch...”

At that moment, the bedroom door swung open, held open by Denise standing there in her cheerleading outfit, schoolbag in hand, with a completely stunned look on her face, a perfect frontal view of Tiffany getting fucked from behind like a bitch in heat, by her own father, on her own bed.

Perfect.

Tiffany saw Denise’s eyes lock with her father’s from across the room, just as he buried his cock deep into her pussy.

“Dad?!”

“Oh Denise..!” Mr. Thompson cried out as Tiffany felt spurt after hot spurt of his seed jetting inside of her.

“Yessssss!!!”

Tiffany arched her head back, screaming out her pleasure as well, as she came again, gushing all over his dick, while he involuntarily thrusted into her again and again, his primal urge too strong to deny, even with his daughter watching.

For a moment, everything was still, Tiffany and Mr. Thompson still awash in their shared orgasm, Denise frozen in shock. Slowly her face began to contort into one of complete outrage.

“What... the... fuck?!”

Tiffany felt Denise’s father’s rapidly deflating cock pull out her as he hastily yanked up his trousers. “Oh God, what have I done...” she heard him mumble. He fled the bedroom, buckling his belt, giving his real daughter a guilty glance as he passed.

“Wow, that was hot...” Tiffany rose from the bed, hiking her skirt back down, tousling her tangled hair.

“You... you fucked my dad!” Denise said with furious incredulity.

“Well, lover,” Tiffany replied dismissively, “It’s not a huge deal... I mean, he was pretending it was you anyway...”

“What?!”

“Don’t worry, he totally wants to fuck you...”

“I don’t want that!”

“Well then jeez, what’re you getting your panties in a twist over then?” Tiffany asked, annoyed. “If you want, we can fuck him together next time. I bet he’d like that, and he has a really nice big dick—”

Denise crossed the room in two large strides, her hand flying out to strike Tiffany. She caught Denise by the wrist easily.

“Uh, no,” Tiffany said. She flung Denise’s arm to the side, and then swung her own in a vicious backhand across Denise’s face with a loud crack. Denise stumbled backwards, holding her stinging cheek.

“Fucking whore,” Denise shouted, a trickle of blood streaming down the corner of her mouth, trying to hit her again. Tiffany grabbed her by both wrists this time.

“Takes one to know one,” she answered with an amused smile on her face as Denise tried to get out of her grip.

“Let go, you sick homewrecking slut!”

Denise twisted like a cat trying to wrench herself away with surprising strength, fueled by her wrath. Tiffany held her fast, though with growing difficulty.

“Let go of me!” Denise lunged forward, trying to bite her, teeth clicking on thin air as Tiffany deftly snapped her face back out of range.

“Bitch! Slut!” Denise panted. They were both breathing hard as they struggled in the middle of the bedroom. Tiffany could feel Denise’s large chest pressed up against her own, the smooth white satin of their cheerleading outfits sliding against each other with light friction. She pulled her in closer, gripping her wrists tightly.

“I’ll kill you, you fucking prostitute...” But Tiffany knew this fight was coming to an end. Their beautiful faces inches apart, Denise was awash in Tiffany’s powerful pheromones, taking hold of her as they had her father, ebbing her anger. Her face and neck were growing flushed as she strained against Tiffany’s grasp, her chest heaving as she breathed heavily.

The next time she tried to bite her, Tiffany barely moved, lazily turned her head to the side. She could feel Denise’s hot breath on her cheek as they both struggled for breath. Denise was hardly fighting at all now, eyes glazing over. Her tongue ran over her full lips thickly. She wasn’t even pulling away any longer, with her rack shoved up against Tiffany’s, moving side to side, rubbing...

“Slut...” But the breathy way that Denise said it, it hardly sounded like an insult. Her eyes rolled up in the back of her head as they closed before her face plunged into Tiffany’s neck, biting down before licking and kissing it, smearing the blood around from her split lip. Still holding Denise by the wrists, Tiffany looked up at the ceiling, moaning as Denise began moving down, kissing her collarbone, then the hollow at the base of her throat.

Denise pulled her arms free, yanking the straps of Tiffany’s blouse down over her shoulders and pushing her top down around her waist, freeing her huge tits. Denise immediately went to work on them, sucking and pulling her turgid nipples while Tiffany continued groaning with pleasure, running her hands over Denise’s body.

Tiffany gasped as Denise bit down on a nipple, then moved down, licking Tiffany’s flat tan stomach, then kissing lower and lower as she dropped to her knees. Denise pulled Tiffany’s skirt down, kissing her on the hip, then the top of her thigh, peeling the skirt off, licking each inch of flesh as she exposed it.

Denise moved to suck at the smooth, soft skin of Tiffany’s inner thigh as the skirt fell around her ankles. Tiffany stepped out of it and stood with her legs parted, then with both hands running through Denise’s thick lustrous brunette hair, she looked down at the hot, horny teenager, her face inches away from Tiffany’s blonde, lubricated pussy.

“So... Who’s the slut, hmmm?” Tiffany asked, as she pulled Denise’s eager mouth against her sex. Denise immediately began lapping at her wet, sticky slit.

“Mmmm fuck yesssss...” Tiffany breathed. ”You’re the one dying to eat my pussy, aren’t you? Ohhhh...

“You’re... unnngg... the little whore...mmmmm.... on your knees, licking your father’s cum from my hot little snatch...”

This is so fucking perverted, Tiffany thought, sinuously grinding against Denise’s face, as she felt her herself getting wetter, Mr. Thompson’s sticky semen starting to run out of her slit, while his daughter hungrily lapped it up.

“Tell me—ahhhhh shit... so fucking good... so tell me,” she asked through clenched teeth, as Denise’s tongue slid in deep up her pussy, “How does Daddy’s cum taste..?”

God, I’m sick, she thought. I’m a sick twisted bitch.

Denise didn’t answer at all except to moan her appreciation as she buried her tongue deep between Tiffany’s legs, licking inside of her, sucking on her clit, a hand between her own legs fingering herself at the same time.

“Ohhh fuuuck.. ohhhhhh...” Tiffany was nearly mad with lust, her hands fondling herself wildly as she humped Denise’s face, driving her tongue deeper inside of herself with every lick. “Make me cum, you filthy fucking whore... eat Daddy’s cum out of my dripping cunt...”

Denise was groaning loudly and incoherently, her mouth full of hot blonde pussy, fucking herself as furiously as she licked Tiffany, about to get off herself.

“Make me cum...” Tiffany was begging now.

“Make me cum...

“Make... me... cum—UNNNNNGHHH!”

Tiffany shrieked as she had the kinkiest, dirtiest, hottest orgasm of her life, her pussy convulsively spurting out her cum, mixed with Mr. Thompson’s thick, white semen, all over his hot young daughter’s face. She was dimly aware of Denise’s muffled cries as she brought herself to climax below.

Slobbering with wanton abandon, Denise hungrily licked and swallowed every drop she possibly could from Tiffany’s convulsing snatch, as her hand continued frantically working between her own legs, kneeled in front of Tiffany. Finally, Denise collapsed on the ground at her feet, completely overwhelmed, a total mess, with Tiffany’s and her father’s sticky cum all over her face, in her hair, dripping down her chin as she licked her lips.

Tiffany leaned down and gave Denise another sensuous kiss, licking the semen from inside of her mouth. “You’re a sick little jizz eating skank, aren’t you?”

Denise only lay there, panting, still tasting her own lips, eyes greedily taking in Tiffany’s sexy features. Tiffany reached between the girl’s legs under the short skirt and pushed her panties to the side, sliding two fingers deep inside. Denise was already positively dripping, still horny for more. She moaned loudly, arching her back as Tiffany fingered her, rubbing her clit her thumb.

“Say it...”

Denise grabbed Tiffany by the wrist, using her fingers like a dildo, shoving her fingers in as she pumped her hips out to meet them, her icy blue eyes insane with desire.

“Answer me, you little whore!

“Don’t you love eating Daddy’s cum?!”

Denise was squirming and writhing in pleasure as Tiffany fucked her.

“Ohhhhh.... yesss!” Denise cried out, hips bucking, head thrashing from side to side. “Yes, I love Daddy’s cum in mouth, YESSSSSSSS!!!”

Tiffany pulled her slick hand from between the dazed sexpot, cum now running down her thighs as well as her face.

“That’s what I thought,” she said, looking down at Denise, panting, covered with sweat and semen, blood smeared across her mouth.

“Have some more then.”

She sank down on her knees, her sticky, dripping lips pressed up against Denise’s mouth again, roughly grinding herself against Denise’s face. She hadn’t planned to, but it was too much to resist the filthy slut. “Make me cum again,” she commanded, urgently. “I need to cum again now, hard.”

Denise was immediately compliant, sucking hard on Tiffany’s clit, pressing her tongue firmly against it in a series of rapid licks. Tiffany leaned forward, grabbing Denise’s tits in front of her, as she grunted in pleasure.

Denise reached up and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her hips forward, as she licked the sensitive skin between Tiffany’s slit and anus, before pulling her forward even further, and began eating out her asshole.

“Ohhhhhhh... yea, slut, put your tongue in my ass...” Tiffany squirmed with pleasure. Denise was pulling Tiffany forward and back in a rocking motion, while taking long, worshipful laps with her tongue that started with Tiffany’s clit and ended at her ass. Tiffany fell forward in pure bliss, her hips twitching, humping Denise’s mouth. Tiffany found herself with Denise’s glistening pussy inches from her own face, the cheerleader’s sodden white panties still pushed over to the side. With each lick Denise gave, her own hips rose and fell, her shaved slit drawing closer and further away from Tiffany.

Tiffany couldn’t help herself. The next time Denise’s glistening, pink mound rose up, she met it with her wet mouth, making out with it, sucking and licking. She could hear Denise’s cries, muffled by her own cunt in the girl’s face.

You’re supposed to be getting revenge, she told herself, while she buried her tongue in Denise’s tight snatch as they 69ed each other.

But she couldn’t stop herself. She was just too horny, and there was nothing she wanted more at that moment than to have Denise’s hot dripping pussy in her mouth, to eat her out like a raunchy, filthy nympho, as she was pleasured herself. They were each exciting each other, matching each other’s pace, working to a frenzy, licking at each other with unrestrained passion.

Tiffany’s orgasm was building, threatening to explode. She lifted her head for moment, gasping raggedly. “You want some more of Daddy’s cum, whore?”

“Yes,” Denise cried as she licked and slobbered desperately, “yes, please...”

“Unnnngh... you want it?!”

“Give it to me... give it to me...”

“Fucking... take it... UNNNNNGHHH..!”

Screaming, she roughly shoved her cunt against Denise’s face, convulsively gushing her and Mr. Thompson’s hot cum into his daughter’s slutty mouth for a second time. The kinky filthiness of it sent made Denise immediately climax, gasping wordlessly, her back arched, ass lifted off the ground, just as Tiffany buried her face back between Denise’s legs, sticking two of her fingers up her snatch, plunging them in and out while sucking at her throbbing, twitching clit, licking her cream.

Tiffany sat upright, sucking Denise’s juices from her fingers, still riding against Denise’s face beneath her, getting licked, for several moments as she came down again, luxuriating in the orgasmic pleasure. So fucking hot...

Slowly she rose, wiping the back of her arm across her mouth, then began pulling her top and skirt back on again. Something had happened to Denise—she was lying on the floor, both of her hands running over her own beautiful face, feverently scooping gobs of cum into her mouth, sucking on her fingers and moaning perversely with every swallow.

“Mmmmm... mmmmm... Daddy’s cum... mmmmm...”

Tiffany looked down at the cum hungry skank, tempted to sit on her face again, but didn’t succumb. Instead she walked out, pausing at the doorway. “I have to get going, slut. But you know where you can get some more of that...”

Tiffany went past the kitchen on the way out, where Denise’s father was sitting at the table with his head in his hands. “She’s waiting for you, Daddy...” she said softly as strolled past. She left out the front door without waiting for a response.

Walking down the sidewalk, she was wondering just how powerful her pheromones had really become, when she saw, through the front window as she walked past, Mr. Thompson heading up the stairs. And she thought she could just barely make out Denise standing in the hallway.

I suppose we’re even now, you gossiping, traitorous whore, Tiffany thought.

And now there was only John to settle with...