The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story originally appeared in the March 2012 Sara Castle Memorial Exhibition on the Garden of MC. Thank you for the stories, Sara. R.I.P.

In Memory.

by Vanderbilt

“MAYDAY! MAYDAY! FOXTROT FIVE ALPHA WE AR.”

Flame blew out of the cockpit, engulfing the pilot. The grav-chopper lurched onto its side, slamming Jak’s head against the metal bulkhead. She heard herself screaming.

Everything stopped. Dead black.

* * *

Water, weirdly warm and pink, swallowed her legs, rushing to fill the cabin. For a moment, disorientation held, then came the panic.

Her fingers scrambled to unsnap the locks on her passenger seat.

Deep breath. Pure reflex as the water consumed the air around her head.

She kicked, found the window behind the seat mercifully blown out.

Her legs snagged in the window frame. For one awful second, she could feel the whole weight of the grav-chopper sinking down into the depths of the Inner Sea. Sucking her body down, to float in silence while whatever passed for aquatic life on Delos picked at her flesh.

Lungs burning, she pressed with her hands against the outer frame. Came blessedly free.

Rose up, kicking, thrashing. The light of the twin suns guiding her up to the surface. Broke it.

Jak gasped. “Oh! Frak! Ugh!”

Her blonde hair plastered over her face, she moved her arms in circles, legs kicking in spot. The water splashed, she could hear waves breaking faintly somewhere.

“Frak me!”

She turned her head. White cliffs rose in the distance, a couple of clicks swim. She saw little boats coming towards the crash site.

“Help! Over here!” She waved her left arm. The boats turned, heading directly towards her. “Please don’t be Leaguers,” she muttered.

As the boats approached she could see the blue skin of the native Delosian humanoids rowing with powerful strokes. The boats looked like high-prowed canoes, fishing nets and hooks lining the side.

Relief and disappointment mixed inside her head. Neutral territory, thought Jak, guess my war is over.

She waved her arm again. “Hello! Over here!” A canoe approached and slowed. “I’m Captain Jakalin Tarr, Earth Republic Forces, I must contact my commander . . . .”

A powerfully built Delosian male leaned over the prow of the canoe. Jak took in his solid obsidian eyes and impressively developed forearms, no doubt from a lifetime of hauling in nets. The dartgun in his hands made a soft phut.

“Ow!” The needle made a cold sharp prick of pain as it broke through her skin. “The frak was that fooooo. . . .”

Everything slowly went black again as arms reached down from the canoe to pull her in.

* * *

A sudden jolt woke Jak.

The broiling dry heat of the twin suns parched her throat. She could feel heatstroke beginning. Another jolt shook the little cart they had her on.

“Ah . . . water?” She croaked.

She turned her head, raising it slightly to see over the lip of the cart. She could see a small courtyard, flat roofed white stucco buildings on all sides, a slender tree with white bark and purple leaves standing beside a well in the middle of the courtyard. A blue-skinned Delosian woman in a pale white shift watched from the shade of the tree.

“I’m an Earth Republic Forces officer, I claim diplomatic immu . . . .”

A shadow fell across her, she felt the blow coming before she saw it.

“Oh, frak.”

The world winked out once more.

* * *

A warm, welcoming female voice spoke, “Greetings and salutations, Captain Jakalin Tarr, my name is Vox.”

Jak blinked her eyes, trying to clearly the muzziness in her head. She sat on a plain metal chair, a single naked lightbulb over her head puddling light around her feet. She could feel flexi-steel restrainers holding her arms painfully tight behind the seat. They’d stripped her uniform, leaving her in her regulation black underwear. She could barely see Vox’s outline, sitting in the shadows in the remainder of the room.

Shit, thought Jak, this is bad.

She licked her dry lips, “My name is Jakalin Tarr, Captain, Serial no. 01071972.”

Vox laughed softly, “Yes, so I’ve read.” Long, elegant fingers waved a pair of dogtags in the air. “But I’m looking forward to learning so much more, Captain.”

“This is neutral soil. You can’t hold me here. The Conventions . . . .”

“Do not apply to a dead woman,” said Vox. A holoscreen lit in the darkness, showing grainy images of a pair of grav-choppers hovering over pink water. “Your transport went down with all hands. They even sent a vessel to search.” The images showed a hydro-jet combing the sea, waves breaking in white circles in its wake. “That intrigues me, Captain.”

“Our people take care of their own, not like you fraking Leaguers.”

Vox laughed again. She rose and approached. She had long, dark hair, contrasted with pale, almost pearlescent skin. She wore a figure-hugging blue catsuit. Ice-blue eyes examined Jak’s toned body with surgical interest.

“I’m sure I don’t know what you mean.” Vox smiled, “It’s true I have some sympathy for the struggle, but I’m just an ordinary businesswoman living a quiet life out here with my aboriginal servants. Imagine my surprise at what they brought in with today’s catch.”

“You’re a fraking spy.” Jak twisted her wrists against the restrainers, gritting her teeth. “Nnnh-unnnh. . . . You’ll get yours.”

She glared, lips pulled back to sneer. All show, but an important show. The lessons from anti-rog training ran through her head. Maintain spirit; make them work; every second that you hold out counts.

“Oh, that’s true. I’ll definitely get something,” said Vox. She circled behind Jak, her fingers lifting Jak’s blonde hair from the back of her neck. “I’ll certainly be getting everything from you.”

Jak sucked in a breath, refusing to flinch away. Something cold and metallic pressed against the base of her neck, right at the top of her spine. Two little pin-pricks on her flesh immediately followed a soft sucking sound as it attached itself to her body.

Beads of sweat broke out on her skin. Her stomach hollowed. Bio-net, thought Jak, the bitch has me hooked up to some kind of fraking bio-net. Oh, frak me.

“Not going to ask?” said Vox. Still moving out of sight, several harsh metallic clicks and a gentle hum came from the back of the room. “No curiosity?”

Jak stared forward. Refuse co-operation; do not converse; find a safe place. She thought about Maia, the three day furlough just gone past. Separate yourself from the pain.

“Oh, good. I do love a girl who plays hard to get,” said Vox. “Let’s begin with a little talk about you, after all there’ll be plenty of time to talk military details once we’ve become . . . really intimate friends.”

Jak set her teeth. She exhaled through her nose. Waited for the agony to begin.

Vox dug her thumbs into the soft skin between Jak’s shoulderblades, “Tsk, a little tension here.”

It felt . . . utterly divine. Better than the best massage she’d ever had. Or imagined.

“Ohh-guuu-uh,” said Jak, she managed to cut herself off mid-moan, but it felt like her entire body had dissolved into delicious molten jelly. She shut her eyes.

“And now let’s try some really deep tissue work,” said Vox.

The wave of heat ripped through Jak, arching her spine, her hips jerking. Her thighs splayed, juices flooding from her pussy in orgasm. Her breath came in harsh gasps as Vox eased the pressure between her shoulders.

“So, Captain, imagine how much pleasure you’re going to get when I start to massage more sensitive parts of you.”

Jak shivered, even the very gentle pressure of Vox’s thumbs made her pussy tingle with need. “You-uh you’r-uh using a bio-net to-ohhhh, god . . . .”

“Yes,” said Vox, “I am. You didn’t expect me to use pain on you, did you I hope? So medieval. Torture someone with pain and they’ll tell you any nonsense just to make you stop. Pointless. And cruel.” She pressed her lips against Jak’s left ear, a flick of her tongue made Jak’s thighs spread again in reflex surrender. “Ahhh, but tantalise them with pleasure and they’ll want to tell you everything.”

Jak pulled her head away, “Noooo-uh, not gon . . . ohhhh.” Vox sucked Jak’s earlobe into her mouth and it felt like her clit had been bizarrely re-located. Her eyelids fluttered.

A blade pricked the skin between her breasts, she could feel Vox reaching around her to cut away cloth, uncovering her breasts. Her thick pink nipples stood out bullet-hard. The thought of Vox’s fingers on them, circling, pinching, pulling, squeezing, made her start to pant. “Uh-uh plea . . . .”

Suddenly, Vox stood. “Now, Captain, I think it’s time to discuss some terms of our relationship.”

“Unh, you bitch. Plee-guh,” Jak swallowed. The desire to be touched, to be stroked and teased to orgasm almost overwhelming. The effort to fight it made her twist and shake.

“Pleas—nnh.”

She tried to bite back the words, shut her eyes and thought of Maia, but the arousal only seemed to get greater with each passing second.

She couldn’t hold it in, “Pleassse, oh, god, please!”

The humiliation burned her gut, but somehow that only added extra piquancy to the heat waves rippling through her dripping cunt.

“You know, rank seems so formal, now that we’re starting to really get comfortable together,” said Vox. “What do your friends call you?”

Jak hyper-ventilated, snorting through her nostrils, “Frrrrak yuh-you, buh-bitch, youuu’re not my friend!”

“How marvelous! Still resisting! You’re right too, I’m not your friend, we’re so much more you and I.”

Vox slid her arms around Jak’s neck again. Her long, elegant fingers slid across the upper slopes of Jak’s round breasts, circling to cup and squeeze them. Running up to tease the very tips of her stiff nipples with feather-light caresses.

Jak groaned, thrusting her shoulders back and her chest forward to try and capture more of Vox’s touch. Instead, it stayed maddeningly light.

“What do your friends call you then? Mmm? Tell me and you’ll really enjoy how it feels when i start to work these beautful nipples.”

“Jak.” The answer came without even a thought.

“Ah, of course,” said Vox. Her fingers started circling on the pink areolae, the sensation nearly tipping Jak over the edge, but something—the wretched, fraking bio-net, the still sane part of her mind cursed—held Jak back from cumming. “Although such a boyish nickname for somebody who’s so very all girl! The boys must like you, eh, Jak?”

Some part of Jak flared, she latched onto the resistance, “No, they fraking don’t.”

Vox chuckled. Her fingers started squeezing soft flesh before swooping forward to pull on Jak’s nipples, making sharp stabs of heat jag down into her pussy. “And why is that? A beauty like you must have a lover . . . . Ahhhhhhh, so silly of me. A female lover, yes?”

“Yes,” said Jak, before she had a moment to think.

“Her name?”

“Maia.” Too much.

Jak grit her teeth. Remember your training. But the smell of sex and sweat, the slick sounds of her skin sliding against the chair as Vox kneaded her breasts drove coherent thought from her head.

“And what do you call Maia when you’re alone, just the two of you, being lovers?”

“Mistress.”

“Oh.” Vox’s touch disappeared. “This must be very erotic for you then as a submissive,” said Vox. She ran a finger across the top of Jak’s right ear.

Jak sucked in air. The need to start begging blossomed out of her pussy and bubbled in her throat. She tried breathing through her nostrils to hold it in. Her jaw dropped open, with a titanic effort she willed it shut again.

“I think Jak, it’s time to move our relationship to the next level.”

Fingernails stroked across the side of Jak’s neck, she mewled.

“You’ve told me about Maia, but she’s old news. I think I’m ready for you to start making some kind of commitment to me, after all I’m making you feel so good, aren’t I?” Vox’s hands cupped the undersides of Jak’s breasts once more.

“Yes! Oh, please!”

“Call me Mistress then.”

“. . . .” No, no, no.

“Call me Mistress. It’s only a little betrayal and I promise I’ll make you feel so good.”

“Mistress. Please, Mistr—.” The orgasm made Jak see stars.

Her head slumped, heavy breasts rising and falling in exhaustion.

“Good,” said her Mistress. “We’ll resume shortly after you’ve gathered your breath. Start to think about what you’d like me to know about your personal unit. Mission, personnel, capabilities. I’ll be taking notes.”

Jak struggled to sit upright. She tried to remember her training, but couldn’t remember why that used to be important, not if Mistress could make her feel so good. She heard Mistress’s footsteps coming back towards her in the dark.

“What unit do you belong to Jak?” Mistress stood in front of her, reaching out to tease a finger across Jak’s lips. It sent shivers of heat down her spine.

“102nd Marine Commando, Mistress.” Mistress rewarded Jak by letting her suck for a moment on her finger, before trailing it down between Jak’s soft breasts.

“Good girl, and your mission?” Mistress sank into a squat, producing a little knife from inside one sleeve to cut through the black cloth over Jak’s crotch. The musk of arousal filled the room.

She told Mistress about the planned offensive on the Outer Peninsula across the Inner Sea, the plan to remove the League’s key strategic, most heavily defended strongholds from the map of Delos, taking the most obvious, potentially bloodiest, but shortest path to victory. She told Mistress about her unit, and its training, the units it had worked with to mount the difficult operation while reserves were held back on the eastern front as a ruse to deceive the League. She emptied it all out as Mistress drove her arousal ever higher with each teasing stroke of her thighs and breasts.

“Please, Mistress, please,” Jak moaned, her ass lifting off the seat of the chair in an obscene gesture of need.

Mistress chuckled, “So utterly broken, but pleasure like this is so hard to resist, isn’t it?” Mistress slid her fingers slowly, ever so slowly, along Jak’s quaking thighs to her wet pussy. “So very easy.”

Mistress stopped.

In the midst of the heat coursing through her body, a chill tingle buzzed through Jak’s mind. “Please, make me cum, Mistress!” She pumped her hips, trying to impale herself on the teasing fingers.

“Too easy,” said Mistress. She rose and paced behind Jak’s back.

“That boat they sent for you. They didn’t send that for a mere captain, not with this kind of offensive planned on a timetable, even for someone in your unit. They have more than one of you. So, why did they send it?”

“I-uh I-uh don’t know, Mistress,” said Jak. She tried to twist around, but couldn’t see Vox in the dark. “Please, I need you to make me cum.”

“I know. And you’re also working to conceal something from me. What?”

The chill slithered around the inside of Jak’s skull again. “I don’t know, Mistress, I’ve answered everything you’ve asked. Please, I need it so bad!” She didn’t have to fake the last part, the need kept coiling tighter and tighter inside her core, desperate to be released.

“This. Is. Annoying,” said Vox. Her pacing stopped, “Ahhhh, of course. . . . Who is Maia?”

Shit.

“She-uh. My unit is 102nd Marine Commando, we-uh are trained to . . . .”

“No. Your former lover. Tell me who she is.”

“She-nnh. I’m trained to-uh-AH YES!” The sudden touch of Vox’s finger on her clit made Jak’s back bow, but instead of cumming Vox kept her there, right on the edge of ecstasy.

“Is Maia military?”

“YES!” Her hips writhed against the gossamer touch, juices flowing freely to drip on the floor. “Yes, Mistress.”

“Rank?”

“Cuh-cuh-colonel, Mistress.”

“Oh-ho! Unit?”

“Nnn-uh.” Jak squeezed her eyes shut, tried to find some way to escape the desperate need to cum, the need that only Vox could deliver on. Vox’s finger slipped inside the wet folds of Jak’s pussy, and curled to stroke, before slipping upwards once again to circle the hood of her swollen clit. “Ah! She’s in military intelligence. She’s a colonel in military intelligence.”

Vox walked away, leaving Jak still hovering on the crest of an annihilating orgasm.

“Back in a moment, slut,” said Vox. “Don’t go anywhere.”

Jak whimpered.

After a minute or so, Vox returned, a coil of rough hemp rope in her hands.

“For you to still be resisting, or, at the least trying to be economical with the truth . . . tells me two things. One, you are a true submissive who is fiercely loyal to her old Mistress—still!” Vox sighed, she held the back of one palm against her forehead. “And that hurts me, as your new Mistress. It really does.”

She dropped her hand back down, and started to uncoil the rope.

“Two, Maia told you something she really shouldn’t have, lover to lover. And I want to know what it is, what’s so secret that she’d risk sending a boat to find your corpse on the eve of this offensive?”

“I don’t know, Mistress,” Jak squirmed.

“Now that is a lie,” said Vox. She finished uncoiling the rope on the floor and strode around to unsnap Jak’s wrist restrainers. Jak’s entire body went limp, her suddenly unbound arms hanging by her sides. With a nudge, Vox toppled her out of the chair to fall in a heap on her face on the warm wooden floor.

Vox gathered Jak’s arms behind her, binding them at the wrist and elbows so that they criss-crossed tight between her shoulders. She bent Jak’s legs at the knee, tying the ankles down to her arms, so that she lay on the wood in a fierce hog-tie, but with legs still spread invitingly wide.

“Who is your Mistress?” Vox knelt down, trailing her fingers lightly between Jak’s thighs.

“Oh, god, you are, Mistress,” Jak arched at the touch, eyes shut, the rough restraint of the ropes heightening her feeling of intense helplessness. The scrape of her stiff nipples on the wooden floor made her nerve ends sing.

“Yes, I’m so much better than Maia, aren’t I?” Her fingers moved langorously, moving in time with the undulations of Jak’s hips.

“Uh, yes, oh, god, yes, Mistress.”

“Let me hear you say it, slut.”

Jak whined, but the need inside forced the words from her mouth, “You’re better than Maia, Mistress.” Mistress slid a pair of fingers inside, causing Jak’s flesh to tremor, her big soft breasts mashing and scraping against the wood.

“I own you. You are my slave. Say it.”

Jak dropped her head, the floor wet now with her sweat and the juices of her sex. “Nnnh-uh.” Her breath came in heaving gasps.

“Say it.” Her fingers thrust inside and then withdrew, inside and then withdrew, in a confident, insidious rhythm.

“I . . . . I’m your slave, Mistress.” I am your slave.

The hard, fast slaps of Mistress’s fingers echoed off the walls. Jak screamed and bucked in her bonds as her orgasm splintered her mind.

Mistress’s fingers made a soft, wet, sucking sound as she pulled them free.

“What secret did Maia tell you, slave?”

“The offense. Uh. It’s the deception, our reserves are the real offense. Uh. On the eastern front where you. Uh. Have light forces.”

“Very good. Such a good girl.”

Mistress stroked Jak’s blonde hair.

“You know, I think I’m going to keep you. They say that a bio-net can make permanent changes to someone’s personality. Let’s see, shall we?”

A ballgag silenced Jak as she began to scream and drool through each helpless climax, until she couldn’t tell where one ended and the other began, and the only other constant came from the sound of her Mistress’s voice.

* * *

“SLAVE!!!!”

Jak, naked, spun on her knees, startled from where she’d been scrubbing the Mistress’s bedroom floor with a toothbrush. She gaped in terror at the black gun Mistress pointed at her head.

“How!? You little bitch! Tell me!”

Jak scrambled back against the wall, knees drawn up beneath her in fear. “What!? Mistress!?”

Mistress’s lips curled back in a snarl, “You’re going to find out how much pain a bio-net can—— .”

A soft phut sounded from the direction of the bedroom door. Mistress’s eyes rolled up in her head and she fell sideways collapsing face down on the purple bed sheets.

A blue-skinned Delosian woman in a pale white shift strode across to Jak, a dartgun clutched in her right hand.

Jak gibbered, “What!? Who!? You shot Mistress!?”

The Delosian yanked her to her feet and pulled her out of the room. Jak didn’t resist. Mistress had taken care of any impulses like that.

* * *

The brig had plain metal walls, a small bunk, a plain metal chair and grey metal bars across the front of the cell. High in one corner the holoscreen showed newshots of Earth Republic Forces crushing resistance. A daring assault on the Outer Peninsula that had seized all key strategic positions for minimal loss of life. League forces had been withdrawn and sent to the eastern front shortly before the assault in a disastrous military miscalculation.

Jak watched the news, chained hands and feet to the chair. She sniffled, feeling sad about Mistress. She missed her so much, even if Mistress wanted to shoot her that last time. The Delosian woman had dragged Jak down a hair-raisingly steep cliff path to the shoreline. An Earth Republic grav-chopper swooped in to pick them both up before anybody could have stopped it.

The jail door swung open and a tall, severely handsome woman with cropped red hair in a crisp, regulation green uniform stepped into the cell. It triggered a memory in Jak’s mind.

“Maia?”

“Good, Captain Tarr! I see you remember me.”

“I HATE YOU!!” Rage filled Jak, she wanted to kill this woman with her bare hands, just like Mistress had said. Not that Mistress had told her why that would be, it didn’t really matter. Her chair threatened to topple, but Maia stepped swiftly behind Jak and prevented that. Jak tried biting, but couldn’t reach.

“I’m not taking any of that personally, Captain. But I’m going to have to settle you down.” She pulled Jak’s blonde hair back from her neck. Something cold and metallic pressed against the base of Jak’s neck, right at the top of her spine. Two little pin-pricks on her flesh immediately followed a soft sucking sound as it attached itself to her body.

Warm, molten pleasure flowed through Jak, and she moaned despite herself. She lost any ability to control her limbs.

Maia took a seat on the bunk, “Wireless bio-net. It’s the latest thing, can’t get reception out in the field unfortunately yet.”

Jak drooled, “Whuh?”

“You’re a hero of the Republic, you know that? Those fraking idiots were meant to wire your grav-chopper for a crash landing, but you and the pilot should have both walked away, prisoners sure, but alive. Instead the fraking idiots blew the engine up. I don’t know how you got out of it, fraking miracle. Saved a lot of lives though.”

“Huh?” The pleasure made Jak’s head feel muzzy, but Maia’s words woke up memories of fighting to free herself from a sinking machine.

“We knew they had a spy there, she’d been watching ship and troop movements for months. We had our own spy too, watching her, the Delosian who pulled you out. Good woman. Very rich woman now, we take care of our friends. We knew the spy would break you and we knew you’d tell her everything you knew. No judgments, anybody would’ve.”

“You frakinnnn’ bitch,” said Jak, despite the glowing feeling of contentment that all her nerve endings told her she felt.

Maia swallowed, “We used you. The secret I told you for them to find out, the double bluff. It saved your unit’s, a lot of unit’s lives.”

She stood. “Like I said, you’re a hero, Captain. You performed your mission to perfection.”

“I hate you,” said Jak. Her chin slumped onto her chest.

“I know,” said Maia. “And truthfully what we had . . . it really did mean something.”

She reached out and ran her fingers around Jak’s thick pink nipples, they stiffened to the touch.

“That’s why I’m going to take personal charge of your deprogramming.” Jak shook her head, but the feeling of arousal already ate away at her will. She started to pant as Maia tugged and teased the hard peaks of her breasts.

Maia smiled, “I want my slave back.”

END.