The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note:

This story follows the “Veil” arc.

The Ancients series explores a world much like ours, but for the few passionate and dangerous immortals who love and hate in the shadows. The remnants of a primordial race, these Ancients have abilities of which mankind spins myths. People are acknowledged, illuminated, abused, and discarded in the tangle of monstrous intrigues amongst these Old Evils.

My tales will often contain mc, fd, ff, and edi (Extremely Disturbing Imagination). All stories copyrighted.

I do keep in mind those folks who may arrive to this fresh, but you will find a minimum of exposition about what has gone before. The library of my stories and Ancients series characters are referenced at: http://www.asstr.org/~EyeofSerpent/library.html

In My Mind, a Serpent

Eye of Serpent

“I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is the victory over self.”

- Aristotle (384 BC—322 BC)

“Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. That’s why people are so cynical about it . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.”

-Erica Jong, 1977

Hong Kong, China, 2001 A.D.

I’ve learned to dance.

Fiona has whipped me with her snatch and I’ve found a rhythm in my blood that enflames me. I’m changed. I remember the old me, but now I’m her hot bitch, her devoted lover, and I don’t mind the shadows and nightmares of my sleeping hours.

I’ve begun to enjoy them.

Candy Mei slid into my lap and her silky kiss curled my toes. I licked her scarlet mouth. I ran a hand down between her legs. Her clit and lips were so wet and swollen. Like mine. Like ours. All of us have found the insatiable power of feeling our hearts beating an echo we suffer between our legs.

Behind our eyes.

I grinned and pinched her pussy lips. Candy arched, her teeth clenching, the flush of orgasm stained her face. I rubbed her wetness.

“Slap me, Saika?” she crooned.

“Beg, you little fuck-mouth.”

“Yes. Oh, please, Saika. Hurt me.”

She lowered her mouth to my neck. God. I love kisses where my neck meets the high slope of my shoulder. Candy was such a quick study, such a hot little cunt. I squirmed, wetting the seat under my ass. I used my left hand to slap her right breast.

She flinched, gasping.

“Talk to me, tell me what you want.”

“Hurt me, Saika. I’ll be your hot little sister. I’ll slut-dance for you if you hurt me good.”

I slapped her breast like a drum, sawed her slippery cleft with my other hand. She came on my fingers, rocking and sucking on my neck.

Peacock stuck her painted face in the doorway. Her nipple-clamps jiggled and she nearly panted with exhilaration. “Fiona’s dancing! She just started. Hurry.”

I threw Candy off my lap and onto the floor, grabbed my leash from the back of the sofa. Candy scrambled from sitting to knees, but her legs were still rubbery. I laughed; snapped my leash on my collar and skipped out the library door. Too bad for you.

Peacock was already prancing down the stairs. The red leather flail plugged into her ass was a swishing lure. I rushed downward after her. Someone had put on music. I had a dream last night that Fiona had bought me a black butt-flail; was walking me in a park on my hands and knees.

People stared and swallowed. They wanted me.

In the dream, Fiona wore nothing but a scarlet snake, like a circus performer in some sex sideshow. She was gorgeous. Hot. I came in my sleep. I’ve really begun to enjoy that.

* * *

The Serpent danced.

Their voices and gasps were like the subtle whispers of the waves of the Mediterranean. She could almost hear the voices of her sisters.

She turned quickly three times and rolled her hips. A soft moan from nearby fired her blood. She used the corner of the wall to balance her weight on one hand. She slid slowly downward, swinging her hips like a pendulum, the tight red latex shorts tightened and released against her dreadfully swollen sex.

She felt drops spilling on her calves from the crotchless opening that squeezed her yoni-rose. She smiled at the blurry faces hungering for her. So much desire simmered in the room.

The music crashed several more beats; went to a whisper and ended.

She straightened, laughing to the swelling roar of approval from the crowd. She arched her head backwards and let the whistles and attention wash over her bare breasts. She kicked up one leg, spun around and sashayed off to the kitchen.

She needed another drink. She fingered herself as she walked the hallway.

* * *

I pulled my fingers from my wet rose. Whistling and clapping, I pushed a muscle-head out of my way. Two more tried to shove towards the hallway Fiona had taken. “Peacock, your bully-boys are in my fucking way!”

Peacock shrieked Chinese like a barking dog with firecrackers in her mouth.

I giggled as every man in the place went down flat on the floor; their heads tilted forward. She is so good at that. I walked over them, stepping on a few for fun.

I strutted the hallway. Peacock tried to slip past me. Bitch. I tripped her; stepped on her hand when she fell. That was hot.

Fiona was drinking a bottle of wine, leaning back on the kitchen counter. Fuck. Two of the muscle-heads had slipped into the kitchen from the long way around through the entry hall. They were already down on their hands licking her feet. Damn. I’ve told Peacock to keep those guys out of the house.

“Fiona, you were faaaantastic.” I stopped close enough to smell her scent. I pinched my nipple for her.

She finished the bottle and set it down with a small gasp. One of those bastards starting kissing up her leg and I lost it. I kicked him. Hard. Then again. Enough times that he whimpered off to a corner.

It made me so horny—and I got to show off for Fiona.

Peacock made it into the kitchen. She posed in the doorway, making her pitch for notice. She toyed with her nipple clamps, jingling the chain between them.

I’ve got to get something shiny that makes noise, too. Maybe a bell on my collar?

Fiona laughed and pushed the other muscle-head away hard with her foot. I could tell he came in his pants.

Shit. I stared at Fi, diverted to the counter and got a linen towel. I went to her. “Fi, your nose is bleeding again.”

She cursed. Grabbed the towel and stanched her nose. It was pretty bad. Worse than yesterday or last night. It had gotten worse all week. It was frightening how it would just suddenly gush. I used the moment, lowering my hip and rubbing against her sweaty leg. Heaven. I felt tight threads spun from my toes to my eyes as they twisted in the invisible wind, trembled and sang.

A few steps sounded in the hallway beyond and then Candy shoved Peacock from behind, grabbed her hair and twisted her around, forcing her head lower. She slapped Peacock’s face, forehand and backhand.

Fiona shivered, closing her eyes in lust. I almost felt it through her hot leg against me.

“Again.” Fi demanded staring down at me over the cloth on her nose.

Candy laughed. She slapped Peacock. Without encouragement, she whipped her hand back and forth until Peacock came with a shivering wail. Then Candy let her fall to the floor.

Fiona sighed and nodded. Her legs twitched with her orgasm. “My hot sisters. Come dance between my legs. Become monsters of lust.”

I felt Fiona’s desire burn through me straightening and ordering my thoughts. A moment of dizziness. Candy almost beat me to that simmering cunt. Almost. But I thrust my tongue into heaven first and then the singing between my ears took all my thoughts away.

I really enjoy that.

* * *

“No. Stop it. I don’t believe you.” Doris turned away from her boss and straightened her black wig in the mirror. “I’ll follow the plan, but don’t ask me to play some weird charade.”

The blonde stared at her. “I am not Corelle. I don’t want us to argue about this. Just acknowledge the possibility that you could be forced to think I’m Corelle. Just consider it.”

“There is nothing to consider. I’d know. The River would tell me. You can’t be Evelyn. Evelyn wouldn’t have been able to outwit Darke, wouldn’t have been able to conquer the Crane. Evelyn left weeks ago—without saying goodbye. Damn, Corelle, without putting too crass a label on it—Evelyn was never half the woman you were in bed.” She saw Corelle flinch in the mirror.

There was a long silence. Corelle put on her cap. Doris buttoned her jacket. She turned around slowly. “Sorry, I know you liked her. So did I—but let’s not talk about her now of all times. There is too much to do.”

Her boss reached up slowly and worked her fingers into the blonde wig and the heavy string of her eye patch. The binding came loose. “Doris? I’m talking this off. The plan doesn’t work if I wear it.”

Doris was pale. “Yes. Of course.” She averted her eyes. “It—doesn’t change a thing. Do whatever it takes.”

The slender hands came down with the string. It went inside her jacket. “Two eyes, Doris. Look.”

Doris steadied her hands and kept her gaze on the bathroom door. “You’re Corelle. You have to be Corelle. You understand that, right? I don’t know how you’re doing the trick with the healthy eye. I don’t want to know. I don’t want to talk about this. Please.” She whispered, her hands shaking again. “Don’t make me.”

Her boss sighed. “I think we look fine, but give me a moment.”

Doris nodded and left quickly.

The blonde looked in the mirror. She plucked some tissue from the small box and blotted the tears spilling from her eyes.

* * *

Corelle nodded as she looked beyond the concourse glass to the tarmac. They had gotten out in time and without being noticed. Three luggage carts had just pulled up to block in their charter jet from all sides.

Doris whispered at her ear. “So you were right about that. Fu probably watches the commercial flights, and intercepts the private ones. She must already have a well-established command of local authorities.”

Corelle sighed. “I hoped it was paranoid planning. How can we operate here while being hunted?”

Miyu spoke huskily. “We should go now. We are all tired. There has not been enough rest since Hawaii and we must leave the area quickly and remain unnoticed.”

Corelle turned and nodded to Doris and Miyu. She smiled at the outfits. “OK, gals. Nice and easy. Let’s move with the crowd flow. Once we get to the city, we’ll find a hiding spot and rest. We start our search tomorrow.”

Doris and Corelle walked either side of Miyu to insure they could catch him if he fell. He visibly strained against the venom in the River around them. Appalled at the smell of the filth, Doris wondered how the tainted River hampered the Ancient Crane. Coming in to land Miyu was shocked at how vicious the Great River had become in Hong Kong, and had repeated Tapestry’s warning that they must not use its power. Once on the ground, he had become dizzy. And it was a liability that he only had a few hours practice in the high heels they were all wearing.

The three moved through the concourse dressed as female flight attendants. They had exited the charter jet with small bags as soon as it stopped. They were inconspicuous in their simple uniforms, small caps, and heels. The swarming crowds of Hong Kong’s airport covered them well. Doris focused again on surveying the throng with her eyes while not moving her head in a telltale searching. Her thoughts kept returning to those harsh moments in the tiny bathroom of the jet. The eye patch down. The healthy eye.

That mortal green eye where there should be something—.

She pushed the jarring notion aside. They moved slowly for the ground transportation area.

“For a disagreeable plan, this seems to be working well.” Miyu smiled.

“And you look cute under ten pounds of make-up—while steering two well-placed oranges.” Doris scanned the crowds, grinning. There were plenty of uniformed constabulary about.

Miyu chuckled. “This reminds me of the time that Knife stole the—.”

Corelle squeezed his arm. “Heads up. Police coming towards us.”

They chatted amongst themselves about schedules and aching feet until they were past the four uniformed men eyeing the crowds.

Corelle guided them to a small vendor stand. “Changed my mind. Let’s get a bite to eat. Most watchers will be keeping an eye on the disembarking crowds. Maybe if we scan casually while we eat, we’ll see a pattern in the observers. We’ll give it half an hour. If we don’t get a better idea, then we’ll make a move for transportation to the city.”

* * *

“The D’Amber jet is empty but for crew?” The Ruined Dragon hissed into the phone. She looked briefly at the naked Buddhist nun who was holding the receiver for her. The amber ice in her eyes spoke of retribution without mercy.

“They are there. Find them. You must be able to find a one-eyed occidental woman no matter how she disguises herself. There is no tolerance for error in this. Do not let the Serpent escape me.”

The Dragon twitched a coil of the Beast River and the nun hung up the handset—stifling her moan of arousal as the domination reverberated through her.

“Summon my Bride, Professor Elsie. I want her to go take charge of the airport search immediately.”

The nun nodded at the command; averted her pale face as she orgasmed and rushed from the room to fetch the woman.

RiverSlut turned to the still Ancient looming against the elaborate crimson silk tapestries. Around the room, the white candle flames danced. None of their warm light painted the ebony figure. She smiled. “What game shall we play with the Serpent, my friend?”

She received no answer, and that was as it should be. Her laughter echoed within the temple.

* * *

I’ve learned to dance.

I twist, I whirl, I shake my limbs and feel the passion that only Fiona can give me.

Fiona is so hard, so cruel, and I know that’s what I need. My lust is so hot. My mind is so twisted. Like a serpent. I need a strong hand to make the pain balance the love I feel.

Every dance needs balance.

My nose started bleeding this morning, for no reason at all. Yet, it made me feel so much closer to Fiona. It made my yoni-rose weep like broken plumbing, the illusion of that closeness. I love her and I know she loves me too.

We bleed together.

Still—I’m worried. Fi asked me again to recall why we came to Hong Kong. Peacock doesn’t know, I’ve asked. Candy is sure it had to do with shopping and sex. I don’t think so, but I can’t remember. Fiona couldn’t either—and it made her cry. She put her head in my lap, weeping. I saw she was bleeding from the ear. She sobbed for an hour.

I’ve begun to enjoy that.

END