The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

CODES: mc, ff, bd, cb

SYNOPSIS: Vile villainess Baroness Blackleather sets sights upon our hearty heroines! Will they derail her dastardly designs, or succumb to her sapphic snare?

NOTES:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

Chapter Thirteen: Besetting Bliss

* * *

LAST TIME:

“What you need is to resolve those intimacy issues you’ve been trying to project onto everybody else!” Vindiatrix declared. She began undoing her corset.

Shield Lass started to do likewise, then paused and looked at Glacier Maid’s vicious scowl. “That expression could curdle milk at fifty paces,” she complained. “It’s totally killing the mood!”

“Agreed!” With a few quick motions, the villainess’ face was hidden under a leather hood.

Vindiatrix and Shield Lass loosened a few more corset fastenings. Then, a buzzer sounded. Immediately, Vindiatrix and Shield Lass stopped what they were doing and began releasing Glacier Maid from the bondage rig.

“I’m sorry,” she said as soon as the ballgag was removed. Her voice no longer carried its over-the-top overtones. “I’m just getting over some nasty sinus congestion, and I can’t quite catch my breath when I’m wearing the hood and gag.”

Baroness Blackleather appeared on the screen, making a time-out gesture. The screen faded to black.

“That’s where we quit shooting for the night,” the Baroness said—the Baroness standing in front of her, not the one who had been in the show. “I told Tribby and Scissy that I’d let them know when we were ready to resume filming.” The minions moved in, one holding her head in place and the other moving the hood into position. “Now that we have an understudy to take over the role of Glacier Maid, we can pick up where we left off.”

Ethrienne desperately thrashed in her bonds, trying to evade. She had to stop this! Otherwise, Vindiatrix and Shield Lass, thinking that she was a willing and eager Leathergal, would soon molest her to orgasm and trigger the mind-control device that would make her a willing, if not exactly eager, participant in the villainess’ depraved entertainment.

It was no use. She felt the hood being tied firmly around her neck. Unable to see, unable to move more than a few inches, all she could do was listen with her ears and her psi-sense. She detected two mental signatures that hadn’t been there before... two very familiar mental signatures.

Then, she heard the Baroness’ voice. “Tribby! Scissy! Good, you’re here! Let’s get started!”

* * *

Is our heroine about to be undone by her own friends (now with benefits)?

If so, how will she balance the demands of propriety and pornography?

Stay tuned....

* * *

“I want this scene to simmer along for a while,” the Baroness directed. “Begin with a light body massage, and slowly increase the heat from there. Remember, the premise is that you’re curing Glacier Maid of her neurotic frigidity. Be gentle at first... but gradually get firmer until her resistance to sexual stimulation begins to break down.”

Ethrienne shouted into her ballgag. She listened with both her ears and her mind. There was no indication that the others had heard her at all. The hood over her head was probably muffling what little sound escaped her mouth. She tried to broadcast her thoughts to Vindiatrix and Shield Lass. Her mind-reading ability had always been one-way, but every once in a while a hero would discover some new ability just when it was urgently needed. It was worth a try, especially since she’d exhausted her other options.

The two heroines walked away. Perhaps they’d at least gotten a vague impression that something was wrong... no, there was no sign of that in their thoughts. They were following the Baroness’ instructions, heading for a table at the edge of the stage to pick up bottles of massage oil.

“You might as well relax and enjoy it, darling.” It was the Baroness’ voice, filtered and whispering directly in her ears. The hood had little speakers built into it, which her captor was using to taunt her and undercut her will to resist the Remodulators. She gritted her teeth. Even if she couldn’t do anything else, she could fight this manipulation.

“Tonight, two lovely ladies will have their way with you. Now, I’m sure you’re an open-minded woman, not at all homophobic, but even so this must feel like indulging in a forbidden pleasure.”

Vindiatrix and Shield Lass were approaching, each footstep a bit louder than the last. “Even if you’ve never felt attraction to another woman, you must have wondered what it was like. Everyone does, on some level.”

Ethrienne shuddered as hands touched her back. She arched her body forward as far as she could, breaking the contact for a moment. After that, she stood helplessly as the two women began rubbing the oil into her skin. She shuddered as one hand slid down to her waist. It stopped there and moved back up... for now.

“Oh, that’s a nice pose, presenting your perky bosom to the cameras!” the Baroness’ voice chuckled into her ears. “You’re really doing a fine job of carrying your exhibitionist streak to a whole new level.”

She gave up trying to tune out the voice. She was already struggling to screen out the thoughts emanating from Vindiatrix and Shield Lass, which were dominated by erotic mental images of where this foreplay was leading. The only other sensory stimulus was the touch of their hands, which were edging closer and closer to the line between merely affectionate and explicitly sexual. Focusing on the Baroness’ taunts was actually the most tolerable option.

“You’ve always been out there flaunting your stuff to the world, covering yourself with just enough spandex and superhero tradition to make it respectable. But that’s not quite enough for you, is it?”

Ethrienne shuddered as she felt hands reach around her and cup her breasts from below. She sensed—and couldn’t help sharing in—Shield Lass’ pleasure as she squeezed.

“Every once in a while, you need to forget about respectability and dive full-bore into decadence. It’s easy. Just come to me and I’ll make it happen for you. All you have to do is put on a different mask so it doesn’t count, and then surrender yourself.”

There was another warm body right in front of her. It was Vindiatrix, taking a moment to look her up and down. Once again, she couldn’t help feeling a little thrill of vicarious pleasure. She allowed herself to touch the other woman’s thoughts clearly enough to see through her eyes for a moment, looking back at her own body bound and naked and glistening with oil. The leather hood over her face was reassuringly thick and nondescript....

With a start, she cut off the mental connection. It was starting to draw her in, even before her captor used her mind control device on her. She was surrounded by women who viewed her as a raw sex object, and she couldn’t help sensing that and being subtly influenced by it. She could avoid reading their minds—at the risk of losing some critical bit of information that might get her out of this situation—but couldn’t completely block the psychic background noise and its overtones of lesbian lust.

Vindiatrix began to lower herself, getting down onto her knees. Surely she wasn’t going to... not already? There was nothing she could do about it, she knew. She couldn’t even shimmy backwards and evade it for a few seconds, not with Shield Lass leaning into her back and firmly holding her by the tits.

Ethrienne shuddered as she felt a stirring of breath against her bush, and braced herself. She twitched when, instead of the expected touch of lips to her pussy, she felt hands grab and fondle her ass.

“Disappointed?” The Baroness was somehow mocking and sympathetic all at once. “Don’t worry; you’ll get it soon enough. For now, just put on a good show for the cameras.” She snickered naughtily. “Show yourself off and satisfy the secret cravings you never understood until now.”

It was nonsense, Ethrienne told herself... and then she realized what the Baroness was doing. It was the same thing she’d done to Vindiatrix and Shield Lass to manipulate their perceptions of what had happened to them. The Baroness was planting a narrative—that she’d allowed herself get captured in order to satisfy a secret fetish for being objectified and used like this—into her thoughts. Once the mind control took hold, she’d believe that she’d always wanted this on some level. She’d accept and enjoy the experience, and crave more of the same.

The heroine’s muscles strained to their limits as she made another useless attempt to break free of her shackles. She tried to bring her telekinetic powers to bear, without any apparent effect. She knew the effort wouldn’t accomplish anything; she was only doing it to distract herself. It wasn’t even accomplishing that much....

“See for yourself how wet and needy you are. You want this. You need this.”

She didn’t need to see it; she could feel it. She knew that looking at herself through Vindiatrix’s eyes would only confirm it. It was a purely reflex physical response to the fondling, she knew. She tried to hold on to that thought, even though she realized that it was as futile as her physical struggles to escape. If she couldn’t escape before the Remodulator activated, she would soon remember these feelings as genuine desire.

Vindiatrix’s hands slid down her legs. Something rubbed her left calf. Not quite sure of what was happening, Ethrienne allowed herself a brief flash of contact with the other woman’s mind. It told her that Vindiatrix was crouching low against the floor and rubbing her face against Ethrienne’s ankle like a housecat seeking attention.

Meanwhile, Shield Lass lifted her hands from Ethrienne’s breasts. Fingertips traced the lower edge of the collar built into the hood’s neckline. She felt and heard faint twangs as tie lines fastened to the collar were delicately plucked. The tones became sharper and higher-pitched—meaning that the cords were being pulled taut. She tried to turn her head, then move it side to side. Something was holding it firmly in place.

She took a quick peek through Shield Lass’ eyes. From her current position, she wouldn’t be looking at anything too disturbingly sexual. Sure enough, a dozen or so laces connected her collar and hood to the arch over her head. Her head was being kept immobile, no doubt to facilitate the mind control process.

That train of thought was interrupted as she felt and heard the younger heroine lower herself to the floor. Hands grasped her right ankle, and a tongue licked the top of her bare foot.

“A little something for the footsie fans in the audience,” the Baroness chuckled. “It also gets your playmates out of the way while the cameras pan over those nice slick glistening curves of yours.” Her voice sinking to a sultry whisper, she continued, “Ah, but that sheen between your legs isn’t all massage oil, is it?”

No, it wasn’t. It was impossible to deny the sensations she was feeling between her legs.

“You might actually be enjoying this enough to come back for more even without the Climax Remodulator.”

Ethrienne quivered and rocked her hips. Perhaps this was an opening she could use to trick her captor. It wouldn’t be the first time she’d gotten out of an impossible situation by playing on a villain’s vanity and manipulating them into a mistake. She moaned into her gag as loudly as she could manage, then thrust her body forward as far as she could manage. The more convincingly she pretended, the better the chance of luring her captor into enjoying the show and lowering her guard.

She took a deep breath and focused her thoughts, beginning to carefully probe the Baroness’ mind. The first wave of impressions confirmed her suspicion that the erotic overtones from the villainess were much more intense and disturbing than those from her enthralled fellow heroines. That was a risk she’d have to take....

“Ah, but there’s no point taking chances, now is there?” the villainess cooed.

The sudden dashing of her hopes snapped Ethrienne’s concentration. The Baroness had anticipated and outmaneuvered her again. She tried to focus that realization into anger and determination. Instead, it drained what was left of her will to fight.

“After all, I’m running a business here. I need to be sure that you’ll be a reliable performer, both onstage and off. So we’ll just finish the final calibrations and then tweak your new mindset to be just right—wanton enough to participate, discreet enough to avoid any of those awkward questions you raised earlier.”

It took Ethriene a moment to realize that Vindiatrix and Shield Lass had left. She heard them walking across the stage, toward the little table.

“Sorry to tease you like that, but then again you teased me me right back with that little show.” Ethrienne cursed herself as she realized that all she’d achieved was to make those images of herself even steamier.

“No more teasing, darling.” The footsteps on the stage were now approaching. “It’s time to bring this session to a climax.”

Nobody touched her, but still Ethrienne could feel Vindiatrix and Shield Lass approaching, closely bracketing her fore and aft. It was impossible to completely screen out the physical sensations they experienced as they simultaneously positioned long stiff rubbery rods between their pussy lips and slowly slid them deep into their warm wetness.

She gasped into her gag as something poked her in the small of the back. A moment later, she felt the same sensation between her thighs. Two pairs of arms reached around Ethrienne. Hands grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them apart. Fingers probed between her pussy lips, spreading them. The blunt proddings shifted, moving into the exposed gaps and lining up against openings to her pussy and asshole. She clenched up, trying to keep them out.

“Everyone hold that pose.” The Baroness’ voice was unfiltered, speaking aloud to all three of the women. Vindiatrix and Shield Lass complied. Ethrienne, pinned in place by her shackles and the other two women, had no choice but to do likewise. “Bring those cameras in and around to catch all the closeup angles... yes, good!”

The moment stretched on and on. Ethrienne shivered as she felt a nudge between her legs, pressing the knob just a bit more firmly into place. She tried to retreat; a slight but definite thrust from behind planted the other object between her ass cheeks. Hands gripped her crotch and buttocks a bit more firmly and spread her openings a bit wider, negating her efforts to resist the intrusions.

“Now... begin!” the Baroness commanded. “Tribby, Scissy, do you have those dildos lubed and ready?”

Two voices answered “Yes.”

“Good. Move in slowly and gently, but don’t stop until you’re both all the way in.”

There was a slight squawk from the earphones, and the filtered voice meant for Ethrienne’s ears alone returned. “Don’t bother trying to fight it. At most, you’ll delay matters slightly and give the camera crews more time to capture your moment of initiation while Tribby and Scissy apply some more lubricant and leverage. ”

She continued trying to clench, but the hands tugging at the sides of her openings counteracted her efforts. The other two women leaned into her, forcing both rods about a half-inch into her. The push from behind stengthened as the pressure on her front relaxed, shoving her body forward. Then she found herself driven back as the forces flipped to the other way around. With no way to brace herself for leverage, her body rocked back and forth in the rhythm dictated by her companions. She swayed forward, backward, forward, backward. With each push, one of the rods penetrated her just a little bit deeper.

“Oh, yes...” her captor’s voice purred in her ear. “So many of your secret naughty fantasies fulfilled all at once.”

Ethrienne clenched her teeth against the ballgag. “It’s not true! I never wanted anything like this—not even subconsciously! I’m straight! I’m nobody’s sex toy, nobody’s porn star!” She repeated variations of those statements to herself like a mantra, trying not to think about how useless it was. She couldn’t escape this, couldn’t stop it from happening.

She quivered as the rod in her pussy touched a sensitive spot. No matter how firmly her mind fought against it, her body was responding to the physical stimulation. Soon, she would be overcome... and vulnerable to the Baroness’ mind control machine. Afterwards, all her denials and protests would be swept aside. In their place would be new cravings, bolstered by the belief that they’d been lurking beneath the surface all along.

“I’m seeing some very interesting readings from the Climax Remodulator calibration sensors,” the Baroness said. “I had no idea how much you secretly wanted to indulge in bondage and submission and exhibitionism. You hardly even care whether you get those itches scratched by a man or a woman, as long as it’s someone who will seize you and fuck you and show the world how you’ve been conquered.”

“Liar!” Ethrienne told herself. It was part of the Baroness’ game, to suggest those ideas so that they could be imprinted and locked into place more easily. A machine couldn’t deep-probe thoughts like that. It was impossible... just like the Baroness’ comprehensive long-term mind control imprinting was supposed to be impossible. She tried to push that thought aside, and then another thrust between her legs pushed all thought aside for a moment.

The tempo of the rocking motion intensified. Ethrienne tried the only thing she could think of, wriggling into the thrusts from behind so as to take a bit more penetration in back and a bit less in front. She tensed as the rod drove deep into her rear, then relaxed and admitted it even deeper on the next swing.

“Good girl!” the Baroness said. “I just love giving it to my girlfriends up the ass, and you look like you’ll take it even better than Tribby and Scissy!”

Was that a lie designed to throw her off her one remaining delay tactic, or a description of what was in store for her? It didn’t matter. She felt the woman behind her pressed close against her back—she’d worked the rear dildo all the way in. There was no wiggle room left to slow the advance of the one in front. It slid out, and deeper in, sending shock waves through her clit and G-spot.

“Yes... work it for the cameras, darling. You’ve always wanted to show yourself off like this; make the most of it!” Ethrienne was barely aware of the voice in her ears, or the odd humming sound behind it. The sensations between her legs, and the shivers it sent through her entire body, were drowning out everything else. She moaned into her gag as her partners’ hands roamed, stroking her tits and ass and legs. Their bodies rubbed against hers as the two dildos squirmed inside her, pushing her closer and closer to the brink....

“Aaaaaaa!!” She screamed into the gag, and wasn’t sure if the sound was actually breaking through it or if she was just picking it up from bone conduction. Her mind somehow held onto that thought as the world dissolved into raw physical bliss.

Of course she was screaming in joy. This was everything she’d always wanted. All she had to do was admit that, and enjoy it. It felt strange to have actual ideas in her head while her pussy muscles were reflexively clenching and relaxing in orgasm. It was strange in a good way, though, and she let those notions percolate even as she started rocking her hips, rubbing herself against the dildos in the hope of feeling the pleasure again.

Vindiatrix and Shield Lass cooperated, taking up a rhythm of their own and forcing her to adapt to it. That was good. Let them have their way, and they’d give her the delight she’d always craved but never, until now, known where to find.

Her body was tingling again, building toward another round of sexual release. Her partners were performing so well... performing for cameras that surrounded them, and viewers who would leer at their naked bodies, zooming in with a remote control in one hand while pleasuring themselves with the other. The image was embarrassing, and arousing. Ethrienne imagined a woman sitting in front of her home theater, fingering herself while ogling Ethrienne’s naked bound body. It gave her an extra thrill, feeling for a moment as if her own fingers were down there helping her partner get her off.

In... out... in... out.... The rods, and her partners’ bodies, alternately thrust hard into her and eased away. She imagined the cameras likewise zooming in and out, capturing full-body views of her companions’ caresses and detailed closeups of their passionate probings. That mental image made each stroke feel more sensual and intimate and fierce and relentless.

Finally, she felt climax coming over her again. She willingly gave herself over it, her trembling flesh yielding completely, held upright only by grace of her bonds and her lovers. The rods inside her thrust in to their utmost depth as both of her mates clutched her tight. Their bodies tensed, and their sexual release washed over her mind, amplifying her own far more than a mere threefold.

“That was... wonderful!” was the first coherent thought to appear in her mind as she came back down to reality. Ethrienne stretched in her bonds and stood up straight as her partners pulled out and backed away. She let her mental barriers fall away, sharing in the sexual afterglow of Vindiatrix in front of her and Shield Lass behind and allowing their emotions and sensations to dominate over her own for a little while.

This was what she’d wanted and needed, she knew. The Baroness was right. She reached out toward the Baroness’ mind, full of strength and triumph. That was what she’d needed: a firm Mistress to yank her out of her prim propriety and insist that she give in to her needs once in a while. She was not giving up anything; she was gaining an avenue to express a new and delightful side of herself.

With a bit of care and discretion, there would be none of the disruptions Vindiatrix and Shield Lass had gone through. They didn’t seem to care, she knew, but she couldn’t imagine herself following their path. Fortunately, there was no need to worry about that. She just needed to keep her face hidden while she showed off everything else. She shivered as embarrassment and excitement at that mental image battled in her mind.

Ethrienne heard and sensed the Baroness approaching across the stage. “Ah, Tribby Greatrix and Scissor Lass! I see you’ve caught Glacier Maid,” she declared. Her thoughts confirmed the obvious inference; she was putting in a brief appearance in the finale of this production. Her surface thoughts—it was out of the question to probe deeper without Mistress’ permission, of course—were suffused with the thrill of strutting her stuff in her skimpy skintight outfit.

The Baroness had no intention of getting naked or performing sexually in front of the camera, though. Ethrienne remembered one of the thoughts that had gone through her mind when she’d first heard about the Baroness’ scheme: “If she wants to make porn, she can damn well do it herself instead of dragging my friends into it!” That was unfair, she now realized; the Baroness was just balancing sexuality and privacy in a somewhat different way than she did. Certainly, the Baroness had ideas about taking her backstage and getting naked and naughty in private... ideas that sent shivers through her body.

“Oh, I don’t think that’s a very good name for her at all.” Vindiatrix smirked.

“Not any more!” Shield Lass chuckled. “There’s nothing ‘glacial’ about that hot little ass!” she quipped as she gave Ethrienne a slap on the butt.

“Also, I’m fairly certain that if she was a ‘maid’ before, she isn’t one now,” the Baroness added.

Ethrienne shivered as she felt a finger slide up her inner thigh. It probed between her folds, and then deeper. She moaned into her gag as the fingertip found a sensitive spot.

“I dub thee ‘G-Spot Minx’!” the Baroness declaimed dramatically. “All you need now is a new costume to go with your new identity,” she added. With a chuckle, she continued, “Mostly, you need a new mask. After all, that’s all you’ll be wearing most of the time!”

She felt something tugging at the collar around her neck. It pulled uncomfortably tight for a moment, then loosened a bit. Fingers touched her neck at the upper edge of the collar, searching for something. There was a soft click. The collar loosened, but did not fall away. Once again, she felt a touch at the front of her neck... the actual skin of her neck, not through the hood.

“No!” She tried to pull back, but it was no use. The Baroness was about to pull off her hood; both her actions and thoughts showed that. Vindiatrix and Shield Lass were standing right there, watching. Maybe they wouldn’t recognize her without her mask... no, damn it, she was still wearing her mask beneath the hood.

She felt the bottom edge of the leather head covering brush against her chin. In a few seconds, the other two heroines would know that Ethrienne was a pervert. Somehow, the fact that Vindiatrix and Shield Lass had no sense of shame just made it worse. They were going to see her as someone just like them, who liked to be captured and tied up and fucked in front of cameras—oh, dear God, were the cameras still running? Was her kinky secret about to be revealed to the world?

The hood lifted away, past her mouth, past her nose, past her eyes. She shut her eyes tight, trying to shut out both the searingly bright light and the even more searing sense of humiliation.

“There she is... G-Spot Minx!” the Baroness cried grandiloquently.

* * *

Has the Baroness deliberately doomed Ethrienne’s desire for discreet depravity?

Just what fate does the salacious she-devil plan for our chagrined champion?

Tune in for “Blackleather’s Bitch”, same SMUT-time, same SMUT-channel....

* * *

END CHAPTER