The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

CODES: mc, ff, bd, cb

SYNOPSIS: Vile villainess Baroness Blackleather sets sights upon our hearty heroines! Will they derail her dastardly designs, or succumb to her sapphic snare?

NOTES:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

Chapter Sixteen: Banishing Badness

* * *

LAST TIME:

At last, the two women stood facing each other, coming down from the afterglow and catching their breath. “Oh, that was delightful!” the Baroness declared as she began undoing the captive’s bonds. Ethrienne staggered back to her feet without the cords’ support, and found herself drawn into her Mistress’ embrace. The two of them shared another lingering kiss, less blatantly sexual but somehow more intimate than those they’d exchanged during their coupling.

With some unspoken signal, they pulled apart. The Baroness sighed. “We’d better get cleaned up and ready for our guest.” Looking the heroine in the eyes, she continued, “Again, it’s entirely up to you. If you have any qualms about this arrangement, you can still leave and never have any further dealings with me. I’d even tear up your contract and erase all your performance recordings.”

“No!” The idea was even more unthinkable than it had been before. To never have another chance to satisfy these desires... she’d go insane from bottled-up need. Having her erotic performances go unseen and unappreciated would make it even worse. She’d always crave the warm satisfaction of sharing her sexual pleasure and having it reflected back into her mind’s eye. The need would surely drive her to untrustworthy outlets that sooner or later would enmesh her in scandal and compromise her secret identity.

“I’m in,” she declared, her voice firm and unwavering.

The Baroness nodded in acknowledgment, as if she already knew what the answer would be. Of course she did, Ethrienne knew. She belonged to the Baroness, body and soul. Her stripper. Her sex toy. Her servant. Her slave. She felt shame as she put it to herself that bluntly, but she couldn’t deny or resist it.

“Well, then; get a shower and lie down for a while. I’m tempted to join you, but you need to be rested and ready.” She reached out to pat the heroine on the cheek. “I know you still have a few ethical qualms about reading minds on my behalf. You’ll do it anyway, because you can’t bear to disappoint me. Am I right?” Without waiting for an answer, or perhaps reading a clear affirmative answer in Ethrienne’s eyes, she smiled and concluded, “It’ll get easier, and before long it won’t bother you at all.”

For a brief moment, Ethrienne’s fear that she was right almost drove her to turn and walk away.

Almost.

* * *

Can nothing break the Baroness’s spell over this dominated damsel?

What will become of three trusty titans turned to trained trollops?

Stay tuned....

* * *

Having Ethrienne sit in on the meeting in her “G-Spot Minx” outfit was the Baroness’ idea. She wanted her visitor distracted, and figured that two scantily clad women were better than one.

The downside was that Ethrienne had to sift through his sexual fantasies to find the thoughts she was looking for. It should have been almost automatic, given her extensive mind-reading experience. Almost every man she’d ever met, and some of the women, had visualized her naked the moment they’d laid eyes on her. That was easy to ignore. Sometimes, though, the images were more intense than the usual lusty daydreams. Those gave her more trouble, especially when she was trying to avoid detection and could apply only a fraction of her psychic power.

“Mister Johnson”—actually Mr. Gregori Marikov—was one of those difficult cases. The visions that flashed through his mind every time he glanced at her were particularly intense and personal. He didn’t just picture her naked, or even just imagine himself having sex with her. He pictured her bound hand and foot, simultaneously struggling desperately and squirming delightedly. She felt herself reliving the night of her capture, unable to escape the Baroness’ trap, unable to resist the sexual brainwashing....

The scenes in the man’s mind were exactly what he would have seen if he’d been there watching, she realized. Had those recordings already been published? They was still supposed to be in post-production. Ever since that night, he thoughts had ping-ponged between trying to find some way to destroy the footage, anticipating the pleasure of basking in audience apprciation, and just wishing that the whole thing was over and done with.

A scan of associated memories gave her the answer. The Baroness had sent him an advance copy. No doubt, it was part of her “distraction” tactic. Ethrienne was both annoyed and flattered... mostly flattered. She felt a chill as she realized what that meant—the Baroness’ hold on her mind was even deeper than she’d feared—but that thought didn’t dampen her vicarious pleasure.

“Let’s get down to business,” Marikov said. The fantasies playing through his mind faded as he forced himself to concentrate on the matter at hand. Ethrienne also focused her attention, watching for signs of deception as intensely as she could without allowing her mental intrusions to be noticed.

The transaction itself was fairly straightforward. Marikov had managed to illicitly access and copy a set of plans and test data for a cutting-edge cyberwarfare system called “Ultraviolet Saber”. He wanted fifteen million dollars; the Baroness offered five. As they haggled, the Baronss continued using her distraction technique.

“Eight point two. If you accept that offer now, I’ll also give you a personal introduction to my Leathergals, and a private session with any two of your choice.”

A sudden resurgence of naughty thoughts from Marikov disrupted Ethrienne’s concentration for a moment. She recovered as he laughed. “What sort of ‘private session’? It is well known that your Leathergals are all homosexual. Do they, as you say, ‘swing both ways’?”

The Baroness grinned, “It is also well known that men, as you say ‘like to watch’.” Ethrienne shivered as the Baroness’ hand settled onto her knee and slowly slid up her thigh. “That’s why I have millions of dollars available to spend, after all.”

Ethrienne’s mind was flooded with images of her body bound and quivering, a toy for the Baroness, or Tribby Greatrix, or Scissor Lass, or all of them at once with as many Leathergals as could squeeze themselves into the scene. She imagined an unseen but present crowd, watching and enjoying.

She felt the Baroness’ fingernail at the edge of her thong. “Even on a strictly look-but-don’t-touch basis, I’m sure you’d find it well worth your while. Just look at how you’re appreciating the barely-scratching-the-surface free sample I’m giving you right now.”

The heroine jumped as the Baroness snapped the elastic against her mound. “Eight point two... plus two. Going once... going twice....”

Marikov opened his mouth as if to speak, but no words came out. He was fighting temptation, while daydreaming about the show being offered to him. Explicit images of two Leathergals stripping and fucking each other flowed and blurred and reformed into the shapes of the two women who were actually there. Ethrienne fought unsuccessfully to turn her attention away from the fantasy image.

“No.”

The Baroness sighed. “Very well. Eight point four, and a role in G-Spot Minx’s next performance.”

Both Ethrienne and Marikov stared at her. She continued impassively, “You would be masked and anonymous, of course. The scenario I have in mind is that G-Spot Minx would fall into your trap, after which you would personally place her in bondage.”

“Tempting...,” he said as he looked “G-Spot Minx” up and down. Ethrienne shared his mental image of herself at his mercy, a mix of thrilling surrender and disturbing perversity. Her thighs reflexively clenched shut as if to keep him from penetrating her right there and then. Of course, that did nothing to diminish the sensations she felt as she shared his fantasy of thrusting into her hard and deep.

“Before you decide, I have to be honest with you,” the Baroness said. “Once you get G-Spot Minx tied up, you waste crucial time delivering a lengthy monologue about how your masculine prowess will ‘straighten out’ her sexual preference. Just as you’re about to carry out the dastardly deed, Tribby Greatrix and Scissor Lass arrive to foil your intention.” She smirked. “Of course, G-Spot Minx then proceeds to demonstrate her gratitude to her rescuers.”

Ethrienne felt a warm glow in her crotch at that idea, She told herself she shouldn’t; it was more of the Baroness’ exploitation of her and her friends. The feeling didn’t get any weaker or easier to ignore, however.

Marikov frowned. “More ‘look but don’t touch’. You are quite the tease!”

“I am a firm believer in branding,” the Baroness replied, with no sign of taking offense. “Any two reasonably healthy and uninhibited women can go through homosexual motions in front of a camera if you wave enough money in front of them. These women are enthusiastically expressing and sharing long-denied lesbian passion.“

Was she simply protecting her cover story, or did she actually believe it? Ethrienne put the question aside, and continued to subtly scan Marikov’s thoughts. Mostly, she sensed irritation at having his fantasy shot down as the Baroness continued, “I’m sure they would perform adequately in a heterosexual scenario, but there’s no reason to settle for ‘adequate’ when we can stay focused on ‘excellence’. As I said, it’s a matter of branding.”

The heroine sensed Marikov’s annoyance fading as he accepted that he didn’t have any chance with her... and then she picked up another thought. It was only there for a moment, but she latched on to it and carefully followed the chain of associated memories. The man had a plan, and she needed to find out what it was.

Meanwhile, the Baroness continued her explanation. “Also, this storyline lends itself to a piggyback public service featurette. So many people believe that you can reverse someone’s innate sexual orientation by preaching or therapy or mad science or some such nonsense.”

Ethrienne blinked. She knew perfectly well that it was not “nonsense”—at least, not the “mad science” version. That was exactly what she’d done to Vindiatrix and Shield Lass and her. Once again, she was taking an opportunity to bolster her cover story by reminding people that what she’d done was supposed to be impossible.

She felt a flash of anger... and then was angrier at herself for succumbing to distraction. Just as she’d found what she’d been looking for in Marikov’s memories, she’d let it slip away. Focusing her powers again, she did another careful probe. It ought to be possible to find it again, now that she knew just what she was looking for.

Meanwhile, the conversation continued. “Why bother?” Marikov scoffed. “Nobody will watch that when they bought the video to see naked women fondling each other.” He was in small-talk mode now, distracted but not thinking intensely about anything in particular, making him an easier target for the psychic scan.

The Baroness chuckled. “Part of the featurette is the story of a ‘therapist’ who tried to ‘convert’ gay men by forcing them to watch live lesbian sex shows. Don’t ask me how he reconciled that technique with his homophobia; I’m not a psychiatrist or a politician.”

“Ah,” he replied. “And I assume these ‘lesbian sex shows’ are included in your presentation?”

“Of course. Those scenes, and others along similar lines, are extensively intercut into the entire presentation, even the bone-dry scientific explanations of why it’s absolutely impossible to brainwash someone from gay to straight or vice versa.”

Ethrienne tuned out the remark, not letting herself get diverted off track again.

“It’s a perfectly marketable pornographic production in its own right, but packaging it as ‘educational’ has significant tax advantages.”

The sudden loud laugh from Marikov almost snapped Ethrienne’s concentration. “And people can say they bought it ‘just for the articles’!”

“I don’t much care why they buy it, as long as they do.” The Baroness shrugged. “In any case, I believe that we were close to an agreement...?”

Marikov nodded. “Nine point five. I don’t ask for any of the special favors you are offering, but I do insist on that sum of money. This is my final offer.”

The three sat silently as Ethrienne probed as deeply as she dared. There was still no sign that her presence in his mind had been noticed.

As his demeanor became more businesslike, his erotic fantasies had faded. giving her a clearer view of his strategy and intentions. The “Ultraviolet Saber” plans were genuine, and would be transmitted as promised if the sale was completed. She also saw that Marikov was not bluffing. If he didn’t get at least nine and a half million dollars, the deal would fall through.

Ethrienne also knew that there was more to it than that. He wasn’t planning a crude double-cross, taking the money without delivering the goods. He would provide the plans for “Ultraviolet Saber”... which included an actual component of the cyberwarfare toolkit. Once the files were downloaded, he would gain access to the Baroness’ files. He would then be poised to ruin the villaness, undercutting her business contacts in ways that would implicate her as the betrayer. Soon, all her wealth and power would be his.

The studio would be his. She would be his. The Leathergals could quit, Vindiatrix and Shield Lass could continue to live as unabashed lesbian exhibitionists, but her secret, and the one avenue for satisying her need without exposing it, would be in his hands. She couldn’t let that happen.

She began fiddling with her corset ties. The Baroness turned her gaze toward her. So did Marikov. He noticed the Baroness looking, and assumed that she was doing it for the same reason he was.

One quick tug would do it. An “accidental” wardrobe malfunction would expose her left nipple—the signal that she’d detected a trick and that the deal should be called off. She could then continue as she was, a heroine who sometimes compromised herself by serving a villainess. That was the best she could make of the situation...

...Or was it?

Quickly, she considered what she knew about the Baroness’ operations and about Marikov’s plan. She wished that she’d dared trying to read the Baroness’ thoughts. She probably would have been able to do it undetected when the villainess wasn’t really paying attention to her. Well, it was too late now; she’d just have to predict her future behavior from her past actions, just like people without mind-reading powers had to do all their lives.

Vindiatrix could analyze a chain of gambits and counter-gambits in a split second, she thought ruefully. She’d just have to take her best guess, and gamble that her plan would work out. If she had a chance to quit using her powers to aid and abet crime, she had to take it.

Her fingers moved to another hidden cord. She pulled, and her garment dropped away from her right breast.

The Baroness smiled appreciatively. Marikov stared. She went wide-eyed in feigned surprise, and fumbled to cover herself up.

As she excused herself to fix her outfit, the Baroness turned to Marikov. “It seems that you did get a small ‘special favor’ as part of the deal after all.” Once she has his attention, she continued, “Offer accepted.”

* * *

What is Ethrienne plan?

Will it lead to her salvation... or her doom?

Tune in for “Beneficial Betrayal”, same SMUT-time, same SMUT-channel....

* * *

END CHAPTER