The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

CODES: mc, ff, bd, cb

SYNOPSIS: Vile villainess Baroness Blackleather sets sights upon our hearty heroines! Will they derail her dastardly designs, or succumb to her sapphic snare?

NOTES:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

Chapter Eighteen: Better Business

* * *

LAST TIME:

Quietly, she made her way back to the laptop computer. After making sure that the speaker audio was still muted, she accessed the TribbyAndScissy dot com site. She scrolled down to the main-site link and clicked it. As the screen went dark for a moment, she waited for the popup to play. This time, the delay would be a minor annoyance rather than a critical obstacle.

It took her a moment to notice that the new image wasn’t the same one she’d seen before. She watched the screen a bit more closely—and then gave it her full attention when she saw the banner text: “WHO IS G-SPOT MINX?”

A cold knot settled into her gut. Was the Baroness planning to ‘out’ her and throw her into the public circus along with Vindiatrix and Shield Lass? They’d been brainwashed to enjoy that sort of attention; she wouldn’t be able to stand it. She had to stop it! She had to finish this!

The video showed her striking a pose in the somewhat less revealing “Glacier Maid” outfit. Desperate to learn what the Baroness intended for her, she risked turning the sound on at low volume. “...frigid fiend is no match for the lusty ladies!” the advertisement declared as the scene shifted to Glacier Maid’s capture and conversion.

She muted the sound again and let out the breath she was holding. It was just a tease. The Baroness didn’t want to reveal the secret any more than she did; it would be bad for business to lose the “mystery” hook. That marketing angle would be exploited to the fullest, to drive sales of G-Spot Minx’s debut video, scheduled for release two weeks from today.

Even after the sexual marathon she’d been through, the thought of being exposed before an audience made her tingly. She forced the feeling aside to concentrate on the task at hand. If she let herself get distracted... she told herself that she simply couldn’t let that happen. Now, finally, she was ready to log in, using the special account created on the system by Marikov’s virus. If it worked the way he thought it did, that account would have full access to the Baroness’ entire network, including the supposedly secure firewalled systems.

A few keystrokes would deny the back door to him, leaving it open to her instead.

She rolled her eyes as she typed the account user name “MrBigJohnson”, and the password “humpybumpy69”. After following the link to “Account Profile”, she changed the password to “24591Lu$er”—the prison-uniform number Looniella had worn the first time she’d put the madcap villainess away combined with her opinion of the clown. That ought to be easy enough for her to remember but difficult for anyone else to guess.

There was also an option to replace the username—unexpected, but since it was there she might as well use it. She changed the login name to “HandcuffedGal”. That, too, was easily remembered. Now, Marikov would be unable to find his back-door account, much less use it. When he tried, it would appear that the virus had failed completely or perhaps had been detected and purged.

She logged out, then logged back in as a test. Attempts to log in with Marikov’s name and password generated “User Not Found” errors; her newly selected ones gave her full access. Mission accomplished.

A moment later, she turned on her heel, the now shut-down laptop behind her. She took a deep breath. The smell of sweat and sex clung to her. She sighed at the thought that she might never experience such a delightful physical experience again.

Then another thought occurred to her, and she smiled. If she played her cards right, she could continue to enjoy sweaty sex with the Baroness... on her terms.

The grin remained plastered across her face for the entire flight home. It widened each time she imagined the Baroness’ reaction when she learned that the tables had turned.

* * *

Is the Mistress about to find herself on the wrong end of her own leash?

And what does this portend for Vindiatrix and Shield Lass?

Stay tuned....

* * *

She blinked as her phone buzzed. It didn’t sound like an incoming call... it was some kind of message alert she’d set....

She blinked again, and started waking up. She’d been having such a nice dream, until that annoying sound... now, she remembered. She’d set that as an alert tone for VaVaVidd Studio messages. The struggle to resist her craving for both direct and vicarious sexual satisfaction was wearing away her resistance, and she’d tried to satisfy herself with memories of that first session. If only the video were available, so she could watch it again and, better yet, know that others were watching and enjoying.... Unfortunately, it wasn’t. All she could do was subscribe to the announcements e-mail and text-message lists, setting a distinctive alarm so that she would know immediately when it happened.

The video was going to be out in two weeks. This must be some other news... of course. She rubbed the gunk out of her eyes, shut off the noise, and looked at the message. “We apologize... bla bla bla... technical difficulties... yada yada yada... now back online.”

Back online She snapped fully awake as the implication hit her. The Baroness was re-connected to the Net, and the trojan-horse program was in place to give her full access to the villainess’ files.

She logged in with her new full-access credentials, and went to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee while the popup video played itself out.

Watching the coffee drip into the pot usually helped her think. It wasn’t working this time... maybe because she knew she didn’t really want to think about this any further.

She knew what she ought to do. She ought to get as much information as possible and give it to the rest of the team. It would be easy enough to sidestep the more embarrassing details and just tell them that, as a result of her private investigations, she’d discovered Marikov’s computer-hacking scheme and seized upon the opportunity to exploit it herself. That was true as far as it went. The details of where she’d gotten the information wouldn’t really matter. What would matter was that, given a full blueprint of the Baroness’ operations, it would be easy to catch her red-handed and convert their suspicions into charges that would stick and put her behind bars.

She wasn’t going to do that, however. She couldn’t. She couldn’t send the Baroness to prison. If she did, where would she turn when her newfound cravings overwhelmed her again? They were satisfied for the time being, but they were not gone. Two weeks from now, customers would be enjoying the sight of her naked helpless body. The thought thrilled her. Two weeks from now, she would need that thrill. A few weeks after that, at the latest, she would need another session.

The Baroness had to remain free, had to be there to give her what she needed. However, she couldn’t be allowed to continue holding that need over her to enlist her aid in criminal enterprises. It seemed like an impossible dilemma, until she’d realized the simple solution. Her criminal dealings had to be disrupted, while leaving her pornographic production studio intact. Then, there would be no more criminal enterprises to drag her into.

The buzzer sounded, almost as irritating as the message alert that had awakened her. The coffee was done. Mechanically, she poured a cup and took it back to the computer. Her train of thought... or maybe just a train of rationalizations... only confirmed what she’d already decided.

Now, she just needed to figure out exactly how to put her idea into action.

The “Ultraviolet Saber” plans were the obvious place to begin. She ought to delete them before the next automatic backup, if only to keep Marikov’s virus from accidentally spreading any further. Also, if the Baroness couldn’t sell them, that would put a crimp in her black-market dealings right there. On the other hand, if she did sell them, and the buyer was infected with the trojan-horse program, that would seriously damage the villainess’ underworld credibility... no, too dangerous. Ethrienne scowled as she secure-deleted everything in the “Ultraviolet Saber” directory. Ruining the black-market network’s trust in the Baroness was what she needed to do, but not if it meant a risk of letting dangerous malware loose on the Net....

She grinned as the answer came to her. There were simpler and safer ways to cultivate customer dissatisfaction.

Putting her idea into action would be fairly straightforward. She was able to access the Baroness’ private e-mail as easily as her own, and from there it was simple enough to find the right contacts and send a few messages.

The bait was in place. Now, she just had to finish setting the trap.

* * *

Ethrienne sensed the two women approaching. It was the only sign of their presence; even on their way to a friendly meeting they didn’t slack up on their stealth technique.

She did a more focused scan, confirming that the newcomers were the ones she was expecting. Setting this up in the warehouse across the alley from the VaVaVidd studio—a building now owned by the Baroness—had been risky, but necessary. It was plausible that the Baroness would request a meeting here if the main building was in use, and the story had to be plausible. So far, only a few random overflow items from the studio storeroom had been left here, and neither Leathergals nor rent-a-cops had been assigned to keep an eye on the place.

She hovered just above the floor as she moved out of the shadows. Hiding was pointless; they probably already knew her location as surely as she knew theirs.

“Thanks for coming,” she said.

“Why us?” Vindiatrix replied in a businesslike tone. “Why not the rest of your team?”

“This calls for subtlety, not raw power.” It was a reasonable answer. It was even true, as far as it went. “I’m only expecting a dozen or so normal goons with guns.”

“Then why are you here?” Shield Lass asked. “We can handle that by ourselves—right?” There was a harsh undertone to the last word, as if daring the other heroine to dispute it.

Ethrienne suppressed a sigh. Perhaps it would have been better to simply tip off the duo and let them play their part without involving herself directly. She’d decided that she needed to make sure the heroines showed up, and see for herself that everything worked out properly. She could hang back and avoid being spotted; the other two would probably urge her to do just that and use her telekinetic powers for support while they handled the melee combat.

Too late for that now. She was here, and Vindiatrix and Shield Lass weren’t altogether happy about that. The reason for that would be obvious even if she didn’t read minds.

“Of course I trust you—” she began.

“Really?” The vocal and psychic overtones of Vindiatrix’s question ended any hope of cutting the conversation short and avoiding the issues between the heroines.

This time, Ethrienne did sigh. “Yes, really. I understand that you’re not happy about my reaction when... when all this happened.” She tried to squelch the taboo words and images from her thoughts as well as her speech, without much success.

“You mean when we broke free of our old neurotic inhibitions,” Vindiatrix said matter-of-factly. “Listen to yourself. Isn’t it ridiculous that you act like it’s something to be ashamed of? Even if there were something wrong with what we’re doing, why are you acting like it’s something for you to be embarrassed about?“

“I just... didn’t understand.” She understood now, thanks to the Baroness’ attentions, though she couldn’t bring herself to publicly acknowledge that understanding the way the other two did. Damn it, why did her subconscious have to bubble up along such a different pathway than theirs had?

“You came barging in while we were trying to explain how we’d learned to understand who we really were, so you could psi-scan us and prove that we were telling the truth.” Shield Lass said it in a more-sorrow-than-anger tone, but there was still an undercurrent of hurt feelings.

“That’s not fair! One of the reporters said it first; I was just following up on it.”

“We expect crap like that from reporters. We don’t expect it from colleagues.”

It was time to cut off this discussion, before she said something that would give herself away. “You’re right. I was wrong not to believe you.” She got an idea for how to steer the subject onto the mission and simultaneously cool down the tensions between them. “And I was wrong not to believe the Baroness. She just wanted to help you, and she did.”

Ethrienne paused a moment for effect. “Actually, that’s the reason I’m here.” She paused again, in a not-entirely-feigned show of reluctance to continue. “Even after I scanned you, I didn’t believe you genuinely chose this. I thought it was a trick. So, I did some poking and prying into the Baroness’ business to find out the truth.”

“We told you the truth.” Vindiatrix said it as an obvious statement of fact that nobody with any common sense would dispute.

“I know that now. The truth turned out to be just what you said it was.” She held her hands up in a placating gesture. “I was wrong. The really embarrassing thing was that the Baroness caught me snooping around the studio. What could I do but apologize, and offer to make it up to her?”

The other two heroines smirked as the words evoked mental images of Ethrienne “making it up to” the Baroness in very personal ways. Of course, they had no idea that the scenes in their heads weren’t anything other than fantasy, but the psychic heroine still found the thoughts disconcerting. She didn’t see any way this could lead to them discovering the truth about her, but she couldn’t help worrying that it might happen somehow.

“One thing I discovered was that the Baroness has some connections that look shady but aren’t actually criminal. That’s why she’s always being accused of black-market and tech-theft operations. Apparently, the edgy don’t-mess-with-me image is worth the hassle.“

“What does that have to do with us being here tonight?” Vindiatrix asked. Good, her mind was focused on the mission.

“Part of the hassle is that real criminals keep trying to drag her into their schemes. She pretended to agree so she could set a trap for them. She was planning to send the two of you, but I offered to take care of it as a way of making amends for invading her privacy.”

She paused. “I’d appreciate it if you didn’t tell her that I asked you to back me up on this. I know it feels like cheating, but I think it’s more important to make sure this gets done right.”

She waited for their decision.

The other two heroines extended their right hands. She reached out to join them in a triple handshake.

“Thanks.”

“What time are we expecting to spring the trap?” Vindiatrix was all business, focused on—and completely believing—the plan as stated.

“Midnight.” Ethrienne shrugged. “The Baroness has a theatrical streak.” She momentarily regretted the comment, until she remembered that it was a statement of common knowledge, not a give-away of her involvement in her sexual theatrics.

“In that case, we have time to make some extra preparations.” Vindiatrix strode toward one of the boxes in the corner. “I assume that the crooks we’re waiting for are expecting to meet the Baroness?”

“Yes,” Ethrienne replied. She hadn’t actually thought out the details where the supposed plan differed from the actual one, but it was an obvious and safe answer.

“Well, then, they shall!” The heroine popped the lid off a plastic bin and held up a leather catsuit. After a bit of digging, she found a mask, boots and riding crop to complete the villainess’ costume.

Vindiatrix began stripping off her outfit. She was, of course, utterly unconcerned for modesty, thought she didn’t bother making a sexualized production of the act. She simply got herself naked with graceful efficiency.

Even without the come-hither flourishes, the show held Ethrienne’s attention. It evoked memories of her erotic encounters with the other woman, bound to the frame and submerged in the tank. She felt herself shivering.

She jumped as she felt Shield Lass’ hand casually grabbing her ass. “You’re turned on.”

“I...” Ethrienne stammered. She couldn’t let people know she was a lesbian! It was one step closer to letting people know that she was one of the Baroness’ pornographic starlets.

“If you’d just admit it the way I do, it would be a lot easier for you. Why do you have to be so dishonest with yourself?”

“Because my kinks came out different from your kinks when the Baroness brought them to the surface.” she thought.

Shield Lass now stood almost in front of her, politely staying a bit to the side to allow her to continue watching Vindiatrix. She now had both hands on Ethrienne’s rear and was gently kneading her buttocks. Ethrienne tried to tell her to stop, but couldn’t get her voice to work.

“Let’s try an experiment,” the younger heroine said. “Just let me give you one kiss.”

“You mean, with tongue?” She felt exasperated with herself—that she blurted out with no problem.

Shield Lass snickered as she nodded. “If you can honestly tell me you didn’t like it, that will be the end of it—there’s nothing wrong with preferring men. If you do like it... just promise me you won’t try to deny it, and you’ll seriously consider taking the next step.“

“All right.” She wanted to do this, Ethrienne knew. She’d thought that her lesbian urges were tied to her newly discovered fetishes for bondage and exhibitionism, but apparently not. Maybe she could get some satisfaction from plain-vanilla lesbian sex after all, enough to take the edge off her more intense urges even if those itches still needed occasional scratching.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. The younger woman’s mouth was immediately upon hers, their tongues pressed together. The grip on her rear end tightened, drawing her body into her partner’s. Even through her outfit, she felt a stroking motion against her pussy lips, giving her a faint but unmistakable tingle.

Memories of their previous encounters swept over her. That’s what was missing from her earlier attempts to quench her cravings without turning to the Baroness, she realized. Gentle kissing and fondling could be enough to light her fire, if she knew that the woman doing it was also capable of satisfying her occasional need to be used and exhibited as a helpless plaything.

She stopped thinking about it, and let herself yield to the moment.

The moment ended all too soon. As her eyes refocused on Shield Lass’ face, she knew that she couldn’t possibly deny her reaction even if she wanted to. Not that she did....

“All right,” she finally said. “I liked it.”

“Good.” Shield Lass patted her behind, then backed away. “Now, we’ve got work to do.”

“Indeed we do.” Ethrienne blinked at hearing the Baroness’ voice until she realized where it was coming from. Vindiatrix’s disguise skill, along with the outfit, made her a rather convincing impostor. She slipped a few of the gadgets from her own costume into her newly donned gloves and boots.

“Fifteen minutes,” she said. “You two, keep watch here. I’m going to wait for our guests.”

* * *

“Hello, gentlemen.”

She delivered a perfect imitation of the Baroness’ bearing, as well as her voice. Just to be sure, Ethrienne did another scan. None of the Gearmeistro Gang or DECIPUS agents doubted her identity; the two groups’ distrust was mostly directed at one another. None of them saw or heard Shield Lass moving into position behind them, or caught Ethrienne watching from behind a crate. Everything was going just as planned.

The ersatz Baroness went through her spiel as the other two heroines watched and waited for the signal to move. “I’ve called you here for a simultaneous meeting because of the nature of the merchandise. Like any security system, it’s less useful if others know its precise strengths and weaknesses. Therefore, I’m afraid that only one purchase offer will be accepted.”

“So you’re making us bid against each other,” the Gearmeistro spokesman declared. “What if we just kick their asses,” he snarled, indicating the DECIPUS squad, “and give you an offer, take it or leave it?”

“In that case, obviously, I would ‘leave it’,” Vindiatrix replied with a pitch-perfect imitation of the villainess’ sneer. “I would then have to re-schedule the auction, and your organization would not be invited.”

The other Gearmeistro goons were clearly itching for a fight. They looked around them... expecting to find a squad of Leathergals ready to move in if a fight broke out, Ethrienne knew. None of them had spotted the “Baroness’” actual allies yet.

“The bidding will begin with... five.”

That was the signal. Vindiatrix leaped forward and planted a solid punch to the Gearmeistro leader’s jaw even as she finished the statement. A followup kick knocked one of his companions’ legs out from under him. At the same moment, a net fell toward the DECIPUS group, neatly catching them. Ethrienne made sure of that, telekinetically fine-tuning its trajectory and unfurling it fully to enclose the entire group.

Most of the gang thrashed, hopelessly entangled. One of them at the outer edge of the clump went wide-eyed. “It’s one of the Baroness’ super-sluts!” he yelled. Then he went white, and tried to wriggle his way into the center of the group. The psychic heroine snorted derisively as she picked up his thoughts—he assumed that Shield Lass would be insulted and would express her displeasure with her fists. Apparently he hadn’t heard that one of the duo’s new crimefighting tactics was to offer a little free show to crooks who surrendered without a fight.

Meanwhile, Vindiatrix was mopping up the Gearmeistro group. “That ain’t the Baroness!” one of them yelled as he backed away from the fight. Ethrienne was a bit too preoccupied to probe and find out just how he knew—perhaps he was familiar with the heroine’s fighting style, or perhaps he’d actually paid enough attention to her face to notice the shape of her jawline.

Only two opponents were still free and on their feet. They turned and ran. Ethrienne used her power to topple a stack of cartons, blocking their path. A few seconds later, they were caught by the other two heroines.

All that remained after that was to get the defeated criminals tied up and ready to be delivered to police custody. Vindiatrix found a coil of rope in one of the bins. “We’d better not use our cuffs. This is supposed to be your catch,” she told Ethrienne. “I tried to round them all up before they recognized us, but at least we can leave before the police arrive and let you take the primary credit.“

“Thanks!” Ethrienne shook Vindiatrix’s hand... then seized her arm, pulled her close, and kissed her.

Vindiatrix leered at her as they pulled away. “Wellll... it seems that you aren’t as uptight as we all thought!” she purred.

Ethrienne looked into her eyes, memories of their lubricant-tank encounter replaying in her head. “The more I think about what I saw when I deep-scanned you the more... curious... I get,” she replied. With genuine regret in her voice, she continued, “It’s too bad we don’t have time to talk about it.”

“We don’t have time now,” the other heroine replied. “I’m sure we can make time later.“

Shield Lass snickered at the pun and nodded as she tied up one of the prisoners.

“Later, then....” Ethrienne said as she bent down to help. She took a moment to glance over her shoulder and direct a saucy butt-wiggle toward Vindiatrix.

“You’ll need these.” Vindiatrix tossed a couple freshly-cut lengths of rope to her. Her expression made it clear that she wasn’t only referring to the immediate task at hand.

* * *

Not surprisingly, the Baroness was in a very foul mood when Ethrienne arrived at her office.

“You probably think you’re very clever,” she snarled. “I don’t know how you arranged to make my customers think I’d summoned them to a meeting and then double-crossed them, but I do know that you’ll pay for it!“

“You mean I’ll have to put in overtime and help with post-production?” Ethrienne quipped. She wasn’t at all worried about the threat.

“Get out!” The villainess glared at her furiously. “You won’t be in any mood to make jokes next time you need to satisfy those perverse kinks of yours. They’ll either drive you insane, or put you at the mercy of people who will exploit your situation far more ruthlessly than I would have.“

The heroine made no move to depart. “No, I think I’ll satisfy them the same way I did last time; right here on your stage. This studio is all you have left, now that none of your black-market customers will touch you with a ten-foot pole. You need me and my colleagues as much as we need you.”

“I need women who will perform on camera,” the Baroness replied. “You may, or may not, be one of them.” The raw rage in her tone was fading after the initial reaction to her arrival. It was progress. Ethrienne thought she could get what she wanted out of this confrontation, so long as the other woman put rational self-interest ahead of revenge. Smart-mouthing to push back against the villainess’ outbursts was risky, but it was her best chance to convince the Baroness that she’d have to negotiate rather than bully her way through.

Ethrienne shook her head. “You need something special, something better than anybody else has. A pair of lesbian exhibitionist superheroines is a good start, but it’s not enough. Not when you have to depend on it for your entire income.”

She struck a sultry pose, and sensed that the other woman was reacting with attraction as well as vexation. This meeting was going better than she’d expected, actually. “You need G-Spot Minx, the mysterious formerly-frigid supervillainess drawn into the heroines’ web of lust.”

“G-Spot Minx is a hot body and a mask,” the Baroness replied. Her demeanor continued to shift from anger to hard-nosed bargaining. Much as she would have liked to indulge her desire for revenge, she was too cool and professional to let it get in the way of her interests.

“Do you really want to gamble the one business enterprise you have left on that, when you could stick to a known winning formula?” It was a rather brazen bluff, considering that her debut performance had not yet been released. She counted on the Baroness’ ego—“G-Spot Minx” had been an concept she’d thought up and invested considerable effort into, therefore, it was a good idea.

The two women stared at each other.

Finally, the silence was broken. “Very well. I’ll overlook this unfortunate incident. However, I require two things from you in return.”

Keeping a poker face, Ethrienne nodded. “And they are...?”

“As a result of your exploit, Gearmeistro and DECIPUS both believe that I set them up. Understandably, they wish to retaliate. I expect you to help prevent that from happening.”

“Of course,” she replied. She’d anticipated that problem, and already taken steps to neutralize it. Based on the limited information she’d given them, the police and her ParaPatrol teammates suspected that the confrontation at the warehouse had been the beginnings of a turf war between the two criminal factions. Both of them were in the crosshairs of law-enforcement attention, and were now more focused on survival than revenge.

The Baroness nodded. She looked thoughtful, as if considering exactly how to phrase her other demand. “The event has had another regrettable result. The fact that these criminals wanted to meet with me has reignited old rumors about my alleged underworld connections.” Her tone was smooth, betraying no sign of resentment at losing her very real underworld connections.

“And...?” Ethrienne finally responded, sensing that the Baroness was waiting for some sort of prompt before getting to the point.

“I understand that you and your cybernetic teammate will be conducting a press conference next week. I want you to use the opportunity to set the record straight and bolster my reputation as a legitimate businesswoman. I’ve arranged to make sure you’re asked a few questions on the subject.”

Ethrienne nodded. That suited her plan perfectly.

“I’d also appreciate it if you’d emphasize that there is no truth whatsoever to the notion that I somehow forced Vindiatrix and Shield Lass into their new lifestyle. Remind people that the sort of extensive and undetectable brainwashing I’m accused of performing is absolutely impossible. Emphasize that you’ve personally deep-scanned their psyches and found that they chose this of their own free will.”

That last sentence brought back memories from the mind scan. Once again, Ethrienne felt herself sharing the other heroines’ first moments of surrender to long-denied passion. That in turn evoked the memory of surrendering herself. All she had to do was submit to the Baroness, and she could experience the pleasure again, for real....

“Agreed?” The Baroness’ voice broke into her reverie.

“Agreed.”

The Baroness extended a hand, and Ethrienne took it. They exchanged a firm handshake. Then, the Baroness raised her other hand to stroke the heroine’s forearm. She half-expected to be pulled into a kiss, just as she had done with Vindiatrix, that didn’t happen. Instead, the Baroness simply patted her forearm in a not-quite-innocent way and winked. “Until next time, ‘G-Spot Minx’.”

“Until next time, Mistress.” The heroine turned and walked toward the exit.

The Baroness sat back in her chair, thinking. “You’re right.” she finally said, turning toward the G-Spot Minx poster on her wall. “I need something special, something better.” She smiled. “And next time, you’re going to provide it!”

* * *

Has the Baroness truly conceded conquered criminality in exchange for validated voluptuous vice?

Or does she still have a card to play from the bottom of the deck?

Tune in as our story concludes with “Barefaced Bawdiness”, same SMUT-time, same SMUT-channel....

* * *

END CHAPTER