The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

Chapter Eight: Backstage Business

* * *

LAST TIME:

The Baroness also grinned. “Good! For now, keep your porn-starlet identities just as secret as your superheroic ones. I’ll let you know when the time is right to let people know that they’re one and the same.” She waved toward the corridor leading to the showers. “Now, get yourselves cleaned up, and along with your costumes I’ll have the gals set out two collars for each of you. Wear them one above the other to hide the hickeys. Next time you come in, I’ll have some wider collars ready for you.”

“When is ‘next time’?” Shield Lass asked.

“I’ll let you know; probably in two or three days. Do you have a phone number or e-mail address where I can contact you without sending a message through the police commissioner?”

Vindiatrix gave her one of their secure e-mail addresses and two encrypted internet drop boxes for backup. The Baroness summoned one of the Leathergals to jot down the information and file it.

“See you in a few days!” the Baroness said as the heroines headed for the showers. “We’ll just have a few little supplemental scenes to film—nothing physically strenuous this time—and then we can all go backstage for the wrap party!

* * *

Is this the beginning of a new life of pornographic performance and sexual servitude?

Will the “wrap party” end with our heroines unwrapped and debauched by the Baroness and her minions?

Stay tuned....

* * *

Baroness Blackleather had never imagined that there could be such a thing as too many reminders of her triumph over Vindiatrix and Shield Lass.

That was before she’d begun the job of reviewing the cumulative output of the cameras—several dozen hours of video from which she needed to select angles and transitions and soundtrack accompaniments and everything else that would shape the final production. At times, she found herself wondering if she should have been satisfied to simply add the heroines to her personal harem and forget about turning them into pornographic performers. When that happened, she would take a coffee break and renew her motivation by imagining the deliciously entertaining scandal she was preparing to unleash upon the superhero community. When that wasn’t enough, she told herself that she’d already invested too much money and effort into the scheme to abandon it.

It was partly her own fault for being unwilling to delegate more of the work, she knew. She was willing to let them handle chores like checking each shot for blurry focus or microphones dipping into the frame or other such technical problems. However, she insisted on maintaining full control of the show’s editing and presentation. She didn’t mind sharing the heroines’ sexual favors with the Leathergals, but in their role as porn starlets she wanted these women to be hers.

Editing the revisionist “reenactment” of Vindiatrix and Shield Lass “arriving” and “accepting” her offer had been fairly straightforward. That was simply a series of medium-range shots, with one inserted closeup of the contract-signing. The montage of the duo changing into their sex-kitten outfits was also easy to assemble—slow-motion tease clips of their disrobing until naughty bits were finally revealed, closeups on tits and asses and legs, closer closeups of the new outfits being put on, and finally a lingering reveal of “Tribby Gratrix” and “Scissor Lass” in their new slutsuits.

After adding a few shots of the two women being strapped into the Scissor-Matic, the Baroness began working on the main scene—the heroines’ sexual initiation. That was where things started getting difficult.

For one thing, she kept second-guessing herself. This part of the show had to be just right. She suspected that a large percentage of the audience would start with this scene, ignoring her “voluntary decision” cover story and getting off on the sight of helpless captive superheroines being sexually enslaved by a villainess. The Baroness chuckled at the irony: the viewers who chose willful ignorance would be the ones getting the true story.

She got herself another cup of coffee while the computer loaded and preprocessed a batch of video files. When that was done, she began reviewing them.

The first step was to double-check the recordings to be sure that they showed no sign of the Remodulators and no evidence that the heroines’ participation in the bondage scene was anything other than voluntary. In particular, the images needed to show that the “chicken switches” were available, but unused. Of course, the images didn’t show that the buttons merely sent a request to the master control on the Baroness’ belt.

Once that was done, the Baroness began the main part of the job, selecting the sequence of video clips to be tweaked and stitched together into the final scene. There were so many options, so many possibilities, so many erotic images that demanded to be presented. Even without using slow motion to extend particularly delicious moments, the show could easily run at least five times longer than the actual event. She might have to add some more one-liners in voiceover to augment her running commentary.

After a few false starts, she knew that she was on the wrong track. The parade of heaving bosoms, thrashing bodies, straining arms and legs, and naked pussies just wasn’t doing anything for her. There was no dramatic or sexual tension to it at all.

She sighed and trudged back to the coffee machine. She almost dropped her cup when inspiration struck her.

Minimizing everything else, she skimmed through the wide-angle overhead and side views of the scene. She’d used one shot from each of those sources to establish the scene, and then forgotten about them. That was a mistake, she realized as she took another look. The sight of the two women bound upon the slowly converging platforms, helplessly approaching each other, brought back the excitement she’d felt as she’d originally watched the event unfold.

The next half hour flew by as she created a new rough edit based on wide establishing shots and closeups of the heroine’s futile struggles. Each view of the Scissor-Matic gave her a little thrill as she watched the gradually decreasing distance between the captives’ bodies. Closeup views of collars and cuffs and cords excited her more than simple displays of naked naughty bits.

Not that there was anything wrong with naked naughty bits, of course. After a bit of experimentation, she found what seemed to be a good mix of bondage and cleavage—the former setting the flow of the scene as Vindiatrix and Shield Lass slowly but surely approached their rendezvous, the latter adding spice to the mix.

As she clicked the mouse to replay what she’d put together so far, the Baroness noticed that her other hand had slipped between her legs without her consciously noticing. That was a good sign.

Bit by bit, she assembled the scene from the raw footage. Some of shots she’d initially planned to use would need to be relegated to the special-features menu; that was all right. Images of half-naked tits and even fully-naked crotches were commonplace; the heat of this moment was in the bondage and the struggle and the inevitable final surrender.

Personally, she was particularly enjoying moments when fear and desperation showed in Vindiatrix’s or Shield Lass’ eyes. Viewers who preferred the lighter-and-softer cover-story version could interpret those expressions as moments of particularly intense internal struggle with their newly emerging sexuality; she knew the truth and reveled in every reminder. She set one of her favorite moments—a closeup of Vindiatrix’s face showing the first signs of resigned defeat—on endless loop and slid her hand down inside her panties.

It wasn’t all self-indulgence, of course. There was still much work to be done. By the time the Baroness shut down the workstation, it was past midnight. Her eyes felt like peeled onions. Her back twinged when she rose from her chair. She was grinning from ear to ear.

* * *

“Hand over the wallet and nobody gets hurt—”

The next thing he knew, his knife was rattling across the pavement, his arm was twisted behind his back, and his buddy was fled into an alleyway. “Forget about the wallet,” a voice growled into his ear, “and worry about the ‘nobody gets hurt’ part.”

He lashed out with a backwards kick. It should have knocked the legs out from under whoever was holding him, instead, it met only empty air. He lost his own footing and tumbled to the sidewalk.

“Now, what did I just tell you?” He looked up at the source of the voice—Vindiatrix. He froze. He knew better than to try anything else.

With a few quick well-practiced moves, she bound the perp’s wrists and ankles. Shield Lass emerged from the alley where the other mugger had fled. “I’ve got him bundled up behind the garbage cans, all ready to not pass Go and not collect two hundred dollars,” she reported as she approached her partner.

The bound mugger’s eyes went wide as the two heroines exchanged a passionate kiss. As they pulled out of the clinch, he turned his head away—the last thing he wanted to do right now was get them pissed off....

“What’s the matter? Do lesbians upset you?” Shield Lass asked. The question sounded oddly gentle after the way her partner had taken him down and tied him up. She was just asking the way somebody would ask for directions, without any angry or even annoyed overtones.

“No... no, of course not!” That sounded like a good answer. “I love watching lesbians!” He cursed himself for letting his mouth outrun his brain again.

“Then watch this!” She mock-growled and leaned in to gently nibble Vindiatrix’s ear.

As she pulled away, Vindiatrix lowered her own mouth to her partner’s ear. Instead of returning the affection, she whispered. “Much as I’m enjoying this, the Baroness did ask us to avoid public displays of affection until she’s ready for the publicity rollout.”

“Oops,” Shield Lass replied, too softly for the mugger to hear. She rubbed the wide collar that she, like her partner, had recently added to her outfit to conceal the hickeys from the recording session. It was a little ritual to remind her about that request for discretion. They’d gotten a few questions about the new accessories, and explained that they’d decided to add a bit of neck protection—not exactly a lie, but certainly not the whole truth.

Vindiatrix then changed the subject back to business. She called their police liaison to send a squad car to pick up the muggers, then checked her comm unit for any pending messages.

There was one new message to the e-mail address they’d given the Baroness. She could be ready for their followup recording session tonight, but assured them that it could wait if their crimefighting duties were too pressing.

The streets were quiet tonight; this was the only incident they’d encountered so far. After taking a moment to confirm that Shield Lass also had no pressing appointments in her civilian identity, she replied that they could be there in half an hour.

* * *

“Do we really need to wear these boots?” Shield Lass asked as she laced hers up. “They look nice and sexy, but they’re a pain to walk in.”

The Baroness shrugged. “When you have some time, we can get them refitted. For now, you’ll be able to sit down for the interview.”

“Interview?” Vindiatrix asked.

“Just a little bit of fluff for the special features. Once we finish that, and a quick photo shoot for the website, it’ll all be over but the final editing and production.”

The duo continued changing into the Tribby Greatrix and Scissor Lass outfits, utterly unselfconscious about the Baroness’ appreciative gaze. Once they were finished, they allowed themselves to be led to the stage. The three of them sat down in chairs that were situated between a plain backdrop and a line of cameras.

The Baroness smiled, looking very much like a friendly interview host. “Tell me,” she said pleasantly, “why did you decide to take me up on my offer?”

The two heroines looked flustered. The Baroness kept her smile in place as she waited for the answer, carefully giving no sign of how crucially important that answer was.

This was the final test of the Remodulators’ long-term effect. After giving Vindiatrix and Shield Lass a few days for their new mental patterns settle into place, the Baroness was prodding at the one remaining vulnerability—the conflict between their memories of how they’d thought and behaved before and the altered mindset that guided them now. Left to their own devices, they’d unconsciously finagle and doublethink their way around any discrepancies. If pressed to consider it head-on, one of two things would happen: either their new programming would weaken and break, or they would stabilize it once and for all by mentally filling in the rough seams between their old and new selves.

The Baroness’ plan was to stress-test that final weak spot under circumstances of her choosing and control. If it worked, she would be able to nudge them toward forging the last link in their own chains. If it didn’t, she had them in the middle of her lair, separated from their gadgetry, wearing mobility-limiting boots, all ready to be recaptured and re-Remodulated. If the gamble couldn’t be averted altogether, the next best thing was to stack the deck in her favor before dealing out the cards.

Shield Lass spoke first. “I did it because I knew you were right. I was getting to the boiling point with how much I wanted Vindiatrix to...” Her voice trailed off. “I knew she was straight—”

“I thought I was straight,” Vindiatrix interrupted.

The Baroness’ smile hadn’t wavered, but it was becoming more sincere. Her guests were starting to talk themselves into believing that their new attitudes were the natural result of allowing themselves to be pushed into taking the sexual plunge and finding that they liked it.

“Even then, I sometimes wondered what it would be like with another woman. I knew you were attracted to me, but I didn’t want to do anything that might damage the team,” the heroine continued.

“And how is that working out for you? Is being a couple getting in the way of being a team?” the Baroness asked.

“The team’s as good as ever,” Shield Lass replied. Vindiatrix nodded her agreement. “We caught a couple of muggers just before you asked us to come over to do the interview.”

“And you gave one of them a real eyeful with that wet kiss you planted on me,” Vindiatrix chuckled. She then looked apologetic. “Sorry about that; I know you wanted us to keep our relationship discreet for the time being.”

“Don’t worry about it,” the Baroness said, brushing off the matter. “Nobody is going to pay attention to some street criminal.” Maybe the story would feed the rumor mill; maybe it wouldn’t. The important thing was that Vindiatrix and Shield Lass themselves didn’t care about some mugger’s reaction to their behavior. It hadn’t caused them into prematurely reexamining their modified attitudes and loyalties.

“Now that you’ve had a few days to think about it, do you think you made the right decision?” It was one more prod, just to be sure.

“Yes!” the two answered simultaneously. They looked at each other, sorting out the “After you! No, after you!” nonverbal signals, then Vindiatrix spoke. “It’s so much better to not bottle everything up inside.” She turned to Shield Lass and blew her a kiss. The younger heroine grinned and returned the gesture. They both had a glint of eagerness in their eyes, signaling readiness and willingness to do much more than that if only they weren’t otherwise occupied at the moment. “It feels good to just let it happen.”

“It’s nice to be able to enjoy sex like you’d enjoy dinner or a movie or anything else,” Shield Lass chimed in. “I don’t see why people insist on having so many hangups about it. Getting rid of them is like getting a stone out of your shoe.” She flashed an adorable little smile at the Baroness. “Thanks.”

“Yes, thank you!” her partner added.

“You’re welcome,” the Baroness responded. Now, she was restraining her smile a bit to keep the triumph out of it. She was on camera, after all, and this was supposed to be a fluffy little featurette. Now that she was confident that the final loophole in her control was being permanently closed off, she could steer the questioning in that direction.

“That session the other day was your first lesbian experience, right?”

Vindiatrix simply nodded. Shield Lass went into a bit more detail, “I got into some heavy petting sessions with the girls at college, but it never got to the point of taking our clothes off.”

“So,” The Baroness leaned forward, and continued in a pseudo-confidential stage whisper that was clearly audible to the microphones. “have you learned any little tricks for pleasing another woman in bed?”

They both started talking at once. After a brief awkward moment, Shield Lass took the question first. “There really isn’t any ‘trick’ to it. I know how to find my own clitoris to masturbate, so finding another woman’s clit is pretty straightforward. It’s can be a little awkward to eat her out because I can’t see what I’m doing and sometimes just when I find the spot I have to shift position to get some air, but I’m getting the hang of it.”

The Baroness raised an eyebrow, as if she found the girl’s blunt frankness a bit shocking. Of course, she didn’t. It was simply another confirmation that the Remodulators’ effects were fully in place even after they’d been probed at their one weak point.

“And you?” she said, turning to Vindiatrix. “Are you as clever and creative in the bedroom as you are on the streets?” She suppress a snort at the unintentional double meaning. Now, the two of them would be perfectly capable of going at it in the street if not for purely pragmatic concerns about causing a traffic jam.

“I’ve been learning a lot,” she replied. She looked at Shield Lass, who winked at her and the cameras.

The Baroness let it go at that. It fit Vindiatrix’s new sexual submissiveness, which she had no wish to disturb. She moved on to a few questions about how the heroines’ athletic stamina enhanced their sexual prowess. Again, they replied with simple factual answers, unconstrained by any notion that the subject was in any way taboo or private.

After a few more threads of random questioning and chit-chat, the Baroness decided that she had all she needed, both for the interview special feature and for confirmation that the mental reconfiguration had smoothly integrated with the women’s preexisting memories and personalities.

The Baroness waited long enough to pose for a few pictures in which she affectionately, and possessively, put her arms over the two women’s shoulders, and then a few more in which she exchanged kisses with each of them in turn. She then made a quick trip backstage to confirm the final preparations for the wrap party.

* * *

“How’s the photo shoot coming along?” the Baroness asked as she returned to the stage. She could see that the cameras had moved in a bit closer, and that the heroines’ corsets were half-open.

“We were just finishing up,” one of the Leathergals replied. These pictures were just initial teasers, peekaboo shots to whet the audience’s appetite for more. They could have continued, progressing to full nudity and saving those shots for later, but that could wait. Right now, it was time to get the party started.

“Very good.” The Baroness strutted up to Vindiatrix. She took her riding crop out of her boot. Every eye in the room tracked her fingers as she slid them from handle to business end. With a flick of her wrist, she swung the rod toward Vindiatrix’s bottom. It landed abruptly enough to make her jump, but not hard enough to really hurt.

Vindiatrix then felt a soft but insistent pressure on her buttock. She reflexively followed its lead, taking a couple of small steps until she stood close at the Baroness’ side. The Baroness then took a step forward, and Vindiatrix followed suit. Within a half dozen paces, the two women were heading in lockstep toward the door leading backstage.

Without breaking stride, the Baroness ordered, “Kristin! Yvonne!” The two Leathergals moved to Shield Lass’ sides and linked arms with her. “Follow me!” The minions complied, and the heroine accompanied them without resistance.

The women strolled down a corridor, past one door on the left, then past another on the right. At the second door on the left the Baroness gave Vindiatrix two quick taps with the riding crop, “Stop!” She reminded herself to time it better next time. After all, while moving in the direction in which pressure was applied was intuitive, other commands would require a bit of training.

They walked into the side room. It looked like it had once been an auxiliary storeroom or perhaps an office. Now, it was bare except for a queen-sized platform bed against the far wall and a small step-up stool in one corner.

“We were wondering,” one of the Leathergals said to Shield Lass. “what was it like to have your partner tied up and helpless, all ready for you to play with?”

She turned to look at her. It was Kristin, the redhead from the time they’d been captured before... or was that one of her sexual fantasies from before she’d been free to enjoy the reality? She blinked in puzzlement for a moment, then put the question aside as irrelevant. “It was really hot—” she began.

The other minion interrupted. “Don’t tell. Show.”

The two of them began pushing Shield Lass onto the bed. “We want to see for ourselves what it’s like to have our way with a tied-up superheroine,” Kristin said. “And you’re going to enjoy taking your turn at being the tied-up superheroine.”

Shield Lass had begun to put up a bit of a struggle, but froze as she heard that last statement. She knew it was true. Her memories of how intensely she’d climaxed on the Scissor-Matic even as she made one final attempt to pull free proved that. So did the shivers running through her body.

The Baroness nodded approvingly as the Leathergals moved in to begin claiming their prize. Shield Lass’ assertiveness was alluring, but it wouldn’t do to have one of her pets develop an unrestrained dominant streak. Training her to be a switch would be the most satisfying and flexible option, onstage and backstage.

She then turned her attention to Vindiatrix. Perhaps she was a bit too submissive. The Baroness decided that there would be time to worry about that later. For now, she would enjoy her conquest.

Soft but insistent pressure of the riding crop against the heroine’s buttock guided her into position. She then gave Vindiatrix the same quick double-tap on the rump she had at the doorway. “Stay right there,” she said as she turned away and headed for the bed. There, Kristin was tugging Shield Lass’ left arm toward one corner of the bedframe while Yvonne fished out the manacle from under the mattress. The sidekick was making Kristin work for it, but not really trying to break away and fight.

The Baroness bent down to open one of the drawers in the bed platform, riffled through its contents, and then opened another. There, she found what she was looking for: two pairs of leather cuffs, a couple foot-long lengths of chain, and a bar with a clip fastener at each end. She returned to where she had left Vindiatrix, pleased to note that the heroine hadn’t moved except to look over her shoulder to see what the Baroness was doing.

The Baroness pulled down Vindiatrix’s thong bottom, then reached down to toss the garment aside and buckle the larger pair of cuffs around the other woman’s ankles. She maneuvered one end of the spreader bar into position, then stopped. She had a better and more entertaining idea.

She stood up, fastened the other pair of cuffs around the unresisting heroine’s wrists, then clipped the chains to the cuffs. She then gestured with the crop, directing Vindiatrix’s attention to a pair of hooks mounted in the ceiling.

“Attach the end links of these chains onto those hooks,” the Baroness directed. The next thing Vindiatrix knew, the rod was swinging down. She jumped as her rear end stung with the impact.

“What are you waiting for?” the Baroness roughly demanded. “Jump!” She punctuated the order with another strike.

Vindiatrix jumped. She touched the chain links to the hooks, but they were at the wrong angle to make the connection. She fell back onto her feet, absorbing the fall with her knees. She paused a moment to get herself lined up better, and then reflexively jumped as she felt the rod striking her backside and heard the cry “Jump!” Again, she didn’t quite manage to get either chain onto a hook. She could see that the end links were just barely big enough to fit, with little margin for error. She barely had time to process that thought before once again the command rang in her ears and the impact stung her ass.

The lashes were making it difficult to concentrate. She ought to be able to tune out this sort of interference and concentrate on the task at hand, but it was impossible to ignore her tingling backside... or the different tingling she was feeling at the front. Her Mistress was about to take her and satisfy her, and she wanted that too badly to think about anything else.

Of course, that wouldn’t happen until she did what Mistress had told her to do. She took a deep shivering breath and tried again. The shivery sensation in her thighs threw off her jump, resulting in another failure, another stroke, another sting, another shiver.

The next time, she managed to focus on her entire body instead of just the feelings in her ass and pussy. She pushed herself up a bit slower, giving herself an extra split second to arrange the chain links. This time, one of them caught the hook.

“Now, the other one,” the Baroness commanded in a marginally less demanding tone as she swatted Vindiatrix’s rump with a somewhat less forceful stroke. The heroine’s next leap was a bit awkward, as she maneuvered the remaining chain caught without touching the first one and possibly knocking it loose. She managed it, though, linking the other chain to the other hook.

“Very good,” the Baroness declared. The riding crop gently tapped Vindiatrix’s backside, causing no pain but triggering little twinges between her legs.

“Thank you, Mistress!” She knew without being prompted that this one of the “special occasions” when she was supposed to address the Baroness that way.

The Baroness bent down to fasten the spreader bar between the other woman’s ankles. The bondage was more symbolic than real, she knew. The heroine could have easily jumped up again, gotten her wrist chains unhooked, and then unfastened the rest of it. With the element of surprise on her side, she probably could have done it quickly enough to overcome the villainess and her minions.

The important thing was that she didn’t want to escape, and never would. Pleasing her Mistress was her pleasure.

“Don’t move.” The Baroness underscored the command with another quick tap-tap from the rod. It shouldn’t take long before the signal would be sufficient without the verbal command, she thought as she returned to the bed and tried to remember which drawer she’d left the other toys in.

By this point, Kristin and Yvonne had Shield Lass tied spread-eagle on the bed, and were unfastening her remaining corset clasps one by one. Her thong bottom was lying on the bed between her knees, leaving her pussy fully exposed. She wriggled in her restraints, in a way that looked more like shifting position to get more comfortable than a serious escape attempt.

“So,” the Baroness mock-sneered at her, “has Little Miss Dominatrix learned that there is only one Mistress in this group?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Her tone was obedient, but not at all contrite, just the balance the Baroness wanted.

Taking the sidekick’s jaw between her thumb and forefinger, the Baroness looked down at her sternly. “You’ll have your opportunities to take charge in the bedroom. Your partner likes it that way. So do some of the Leathergals. Just don’t ever forget who’s really in charge!”

Shield Lass nodded.

With a feral grin, the Baroness turned to her minions. “She’s all yours!”

Kristin and Yvonne smiled. They undid the last fastener on their captive’s corset, roughly tugged it out from underneath her, and tossed it aside. They then began peeling off their own outfits as the bound sidekick stared at them wide-eyed.

After enjoying the scene for a moment, the Baroness got back to business. She scowled as she checked the last two drawers, then gave a little snort of irritation as the items she wanted turned out to be at the back of the drawer where she’d found the restraints. She returned to where she’d left Vindiatrix, who had waited obediently for her return.

She fastened a couple of wide leather belts around the heroine’s upper thighs, and another around her waist. Vindiatrix heard the click of a button, and then felt electrical tingles racing through her body beneath and between the belts. She gasped as she felt the sensation inside her pussy, and gave a little frustrated moan as it faded away.

“That’s a little toy of mine I thought you’d appreciate,” the Baroness whispered in her ear. “I call it a ‘Climax Remodulator’.”

“But that’s...” She let the objection trail off. Were her memories about a completely different device by that name some kind of distorted precognition? Last year, she and her partner had gotten entangled in a mystical battle they didn’t really understand; could they be experiencing psychic flashes from the backwash of those forces?

“That’s what?” the Baroness asked curiously. Of course, she knew perfectly well what Vindiatrix was reacting to. That was the whole point. This “Climax Remodulator” would be clearly remembered, unlike the “Climax Remodulator” that had turned them into her thralls. Any attempt to psychically probe her now-dreamlike memories of the latter would trigger the former by association, adding an extra layer of obfuscation.

She glanced at Kristin and Yvonne, who had applied the other set of electrical stimulation “Climax Remodulator” belts to Shield Lass, insuring that she, too, would associate the concept with a device that was clearly targeted much lower than her brain.

“Nothing. I’m sorry I spoke without being spoken to, Mistress.”

“As well you should be!” She gave the bound heroine’s backside another slap of the riding crop to remind her of her place. Next, she strode in front of her, brandishing the items she had retrieved from the drawer. Vindiatrix stared at the big double dong and tube of lubricant.

“Your place is to shut up and enjoy it. There’s no need for you to speak. We both know that you’ve fantasized about me capturing you and, instead of putting you in another silly deathtrap, stripping your ass bare and making it mine.” The Baroness smiled at the look in her captive’s eyes. It told her that Vindiatrix was remembering the first attempt to possess her, and remembering it as a hot sexual fantasy rather than a real and humiliating incident to be avenged.

Walking behind Vinidatrix, she took a moment to see how her minions were doing with Shield Lass. They were each playing with one of her tits, licking and squeezing and nibbling and stroking. Judging from the sounds she was making, their pet was enjoying the attention.

The Baroness stripped off her catsuit. Vindiatrix began to turn her head to see, but a light touch of the riding crop to her temple made her face rigidly forward again. “Ah, ah, ah!” the villainess chided. “Just wait for it. Lift yourself up a bit... that’s right... wait for it to poke against your ass, then relax and settle down into it.”

“Mmmmm...” she murmured as she slid one end of the toy into herself. She watched her partner’s body tense in anticipation as she thoroughly coated the other end and carefully maneuvered it into place. The rod quivered pleasantly within her as the other end penetrated a half inch or so.

“Again... up... relax... down. Up... relax... down.” Vindiatrix smoothly settled into the rhythmic motion, working the dildo in deeper bit by bit. The Baroness’ arms reached around her, one cupping her left breast and the other fingering her pussy. The little electrical tingles from the belts blended with the increasingly intimate touches between her legs. She gasped as a fingertip touched her clit for a moment, then moaned in frustration as it moved away.

The Baroness touched a control on the belt, increasing the frequency and the intensity of the electrical stimulation. Even the softest touch focused the effect, sending jolts through her body. She writhed, taking the rod into her until the women’s bodies pressed together tightly around it, as she felt sparks follow the Baroness’ probing fingers.

“You’re mine,” the Baroness whispered insistently. “You surrender.”

“I’m yours,” she agreed. “I surrender.”

The Baroness pulled her hand back, except for one fingertip that just barely touched her clit. Electric sparks converged on the spot. “Oh... ohhhhh...” Vindiatrix moaned.

“Mmmmmm,” the Baroness purred into her ear as the stimulation waxed and waned, always feeling like not quite enough to give her the release she craved. “I could do this to you for a very long time, you know.”

“Uhhhmmm... aahhhh...” Vindiatrix murmured in reply, not sure herself if it was a plea or a protest.

“Sooner or later, I’m going to keep you like this all night. As a reward, or as a punishment; I’m not sure which.”

The Baroness chuckled, letting that statement sink in. “But not now,” she declared. Her fingers moved in, aggressively stroking her partner’s clit and sending both literal and figurative sparks through it. The bound heroine’s hips bucked as her body shook. This sent the rod a bit deeper into the Baroness, making her quiver in turn.

Taking a deep breath, the Baroness recovered her composure. “Now, I just this to be a perfect moment of pleasure for both of us.” The two women’s hips were falling into a common rhythm. The Baroness held her hand still as best she could, allowing the rhythm to drive the stroking action of clit against fingertip. She felt the tingling inside her own pussy intensifying. Judging from her partner’s gasping breath and pumping hips, she was feeling the same thing.

They were getting close. Just one more push would trigger them both. The Baroness thrust herself forward while moving her hand in to firmly rub and probe Vindiatrix’s cunt.

“Oh, oh, ohohOHOHOHOH!!!” both of them cried as the sensation became the only things in their world. Vindiatrix screamed as the most intense climax of her life washed over her. The Baroness let out a long loud moan. For a moment, the Baroness allowed herself to slump against her captive, who herself was remaining upright only because of her chained wrists. Then, she pulled herself together and encouraged the heroine to relax into her Mistress’ arms.

“That is your reward for surrendering,” the Baroness purred into Vindiatrix’s ear. “You like it. You like surrendering to me. You will do it whenever I ask.”

“Yes,” the heroine sighed.

As Vindiatrix recovered sufficiently to stand on her own, the Baroness turned her attention to Kristin and Yvonne’s encounter with Shield Lass. The minions were teasing their captive, continuing to fondle her tits and feigning obliviousness as she wriggled her hips and pleaded, “Fuck me! I need you to fuck me! Please!”

“Do you need someone to take care of you?” the Baroness cooed. “Don’t worry; Mistress is here!” Her hand moved in between Shield Lass’ legs, quickly zeroing in on her clit and probing for her g-spot. The sidekick gasped at the sudden shift from tortuous teasing to aggressive finger-fucking. The Baroness focused her attentions with ruthless efficiency, to bring the sidekick to orgasm as quickly as possible. Judging from the state she’d worked herself into while Kristin and Yvonne slow-teased her, immediate release was what she wanted and needed right now. Sure enough, she soon saw and felt unmistakable rhythmic twitching beneath her hand, followed by the clenching of pussy walls around her thrusting fingers.

“Now it’s your turn.” At those words, Kristin and Yvonne tugged down their tights and panties. They maneuvered themselves into position, each of them placing one of Shield Lass’ hands between her thighs. They used their own hands to maneuver the bound woman’s fingers into position, and jiggled their hips to fine-tune the contact. With the sidekick’s limited experience and mobility, to say nothing of her inability to really see what she was doing, it was perhaps closer to masturbation than to sex with a partner. Whatever they called it, they seemed content enough to enjoy it.

The Baroness watched her minions play with Shield Lass as she helped Vindiatrix out of her bondage, then forgot about them as she drew her pet into a tight caress.

Finally, the two women came up for air. The Baroness leered at Vindiatrix. For a moment, she was tempted to pull the heroine in for another deep kiss and let matters escalate from there. Regretfully, she decided against it. There would be many more opportunities for pleasure, and now there was planning and work to be done.

“Take care of your partner,” she said. Vindiatrix followed her Mistress’ pointing finger to where Shield Lass lay upon the bed, awkwardly finger-diddling a Leathergal with each hand. She then knelt on the bed between the younger heroine’s knees and reached out to touch her pubes. At first, she jerked her hand back at the odd tingling caused by the electrical belts, but then took it in stride as her fingers began exploring inside her partner’s folds.

Smiling, the Baroness watched the show. The duo had always been deliciously attractive, and with their inhibitions stripped away they positively radiated raw sexual heat. Now, that side of them would be presented to the world, first in teasing hints and then in its full uncensored glory with the publication of their pornographic performance.

The real fun part would begin afterward, when the coy wink-and-nudge marketing strategy was played out. She would tell the heroines to forget about being “discreet” and just be themselves—their new, utterly uninhibited selves. Publicly acknowledging their roles as “Tribby Greatrix” and “Scissor Lass” would be only the beginning. The duo would create a most entertaining spectacle, presenting public displays of affection that would make the most brazen paparazzi blush and sexually propositioning every attractive woman who crossed their path. While they themselves were now utterly impervious to embarrassment, every other do-gooder associated with them, in costume or out, would be swept up in a mortifying—and, for the Baroness, profitable—media circus.

She could hardly wait.

* * *

Is the Baroness’ sensationally scandalous scheme going to touch every hero in the city?

Will our heroines’ newly liberated lesbian lusts lead then to touch every heroine?

Tune in for “Broadcast Buzz”, same SMUT-time, same SMUT-channel....

* * *

END CHAPTER